Speaker 1: Good morning in usc yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo charlamade the God peace to the plane of this Thursday.
Speaker 2: Yes it's Thursday, and our guess holds.
Speaker 3: Ms.
Speaker 2: Claudia Jordan is back. Welcome back. What's up I miss y'all?
Speaker 4: How you feeling?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: I'm tired. I was out too late last night.
Speaker 1: I was doing too much.
Speaker 4: What you do last night? Don't you know it's a school night.
Speaker 1: I want to see murder. You're an old gi vetcher. Now you're supposed to know better than to be out on the school night, y'all.
Speaker 2: Ever forget how old you are and then it issue and you're like, damn, I really am medos. That's where I'm at today.
Speaker 4: Would you go you went to NIX game where you was out or you celebrated.
Speaker 1: Not to a hood hookah spot, a hood hookahs spot were in the Bronx know, in the city.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, No, that would have been a upscale compared to where it was.
Speaker 1: I was like, Jesus Christ, you were making a hood hookaspie. There was cracking the houga how you know the hood hookahs?
Speaker 5: Fo.
Speaker 2: I could see some cracker now because I'm tired.
Speaker 1: Jesus, Jesus, think about here's the think about being an og and getting older though we've only this is our first time being this age, so you don't get you don't realize that.
Speaker 4: You are older.
Speaker 1: You're doing things like whoa wait a minute, I can't I can't do this no more any better friends?
Speaker 4: Though, if they took you to that, who cans patch any better friends?
Speaker 2: It was fun because I have like a little ratchet side tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, so you wanted to go.
Speaker 2: But then like it was just a lot and I'm tired right now, and my opponent tells about to fall out.
Speaker 4: But it was a good night.
Speaker 6: And congratulations to shout out to the New York Knicks. Of course we won the last day. Drop a bomb for the Knicks.
Speaker 4: Great game.
Speaker 6: Game six is tomorrow night in Miami and then seven is in back in New York, right, so I think.
Speaker 4: And the Warriors can force both force the game seven.
Speaker 1: I'm sure the Warriors are going to force the Game seven, but I think the Knicks can too. I'm I'm not I'm not sure the Knicks can, but I think they can.
Speaker 4: I think they can. I think they can.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we'll talk about it more on Front Page News Anthony Davis. They said was rolled off in a wheelchair. Really, that's what they said last night.
Speaker 1: I didn't understand why I saw that. I don't understand the play that would call him to roll off in the wheelchair.
Speaker 4: You got hit in the face.
Speaker 2: I didn't se him get hurt.
Speaker 6: Yeah, hitting the I didn't see that. I just heard the story. So you got hitting the face and they rolled him off and wheel It looked.
Speaker 1: Like to me, I look like you got hitting the face. He was grabbing his face and concussion or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I seen anybody calling him soft. But I'm like, they rolled them off in a wheelchair, so I'm sure he's injured. Like maybe not, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know. All right, all right, well let's get there.
Speaker 1: You stood to have Claudia here. Claudia is a breakfast club audience favorite.
Speaker 4: As she is.
Speaker 2: They was blowing me up, like you said you was coming back.
Speaker 6: I was like, I'm you did say you would come back, and then you you flaked on us one time.
Speaker 2: No y'all coming back, She did, no, y'are coming back for one day.
Speaker 1: I was in Miami.
Speaker 2: I was like, I can't fly there for one day. That's right, call me when you need me for two days or two days or three days. Okay to me like a side chip, slide me in February fifteenth and.
Speaker 6: Then slide you right back at all. Right, let's get the show. Crack in front page was just coming up. Testlim figure oh be joining us. We got to talk about Donald Trump, all right.
Speaker 1: So that's somebody that's uh that Claudia knows very well.
Speaker 2: We used to be really close.
Speaker 4: It's the breakfast Club of morning.
Speaker 2: Bring everybody.
Speaker 4: It's deej n V charlamage to God.
Speaker 2: We are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Let's get in some front Page news. Our guest co host, Claudia Jordan is head. We got Testing figure O, Good morning, Taz.
Speaker 7: Good morning's Charlemagne envy and miss Claudia Jordan's all right?
Speaker 6: WILLI Leslie Federal set off with the sports the next week to heat last night one twelve, one to oh three, and the Warriors beat the Lakers last night one twenty one, one oh six. A. Right now, Lebron had twenty five, Corey had twenty seven, Jimmy Butler had nineteen, and Brunton had thirty eight. All right, now let's start with Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: What are we talking about?
Speaker 7: Oh, it went down yesterday on CNN. Former President Donald Trump took the stage on Wednesday night for a CNN town hall in Manchester, New Hampshire. Now, Trump once again refused to concede that he lost the twenty twenty election.
Speaker 8: He repeated his claims that the election was stolen.
Speaker 7: He also said that he would only accept the twenty twenty four election results if he believed it was fair. He also said that he would look in to issuing pardons for those that were arrested during the January since January sixth insurrection. He also said he would end the Ukraine War in less than twenty four hours. In response to the town hall, President Joe Biden tweeted out a fundraising appeal that said, It's simple, folks, do you want four more years of that? If you don't pitch in our pitch in to our campaign.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 7: Take a listen to the exchange between him and Caitlyn Collins about classified documents, and we'll talk about it on the other side.
Speaker 9: That's the question that investigators have, I think is why you held onto those.
Speaker 10: Documents when you knew the federal government was seeking them and then it had given you a subpoena to return You're ready?
Speaker 11: Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Can I talk?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What's the answer? Can I do you mind? I would like to answer that.
Speaker 12: Okay, it's very simple, Dan, it's very simple that you're a nasty person.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you.
Speaker 4: It's quiet very why you held onto the document.
Speaker 5: I was negotiating and we were talking to Nara.
Speaker 1: I think I think Kaitlyn was, wasn't it Kaitlyn Collin test, Yes, Kaitlyn Collins.
Speaker 4: I think she was a long as she could be.
Speaker 1: But nobody looks strong against Trump because Trump doesn't care about facts of truth. If truth and facts and your weapons and choice against Trump, you will lose every time because the only thing you can do is realize you aren't you speaking the Trump when you correct him, you're speaking to the people watching him. And that's why you have to try to convince. Because trying to convince Trump is a lost cause it's not happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he doesn't care about the facts, and he just cares about being funny. He's like doing stand up comedy.
Speaker 4: This is nasty. He don't care. He's just a nasty person. But he is funny. He is funny if he wasn't running for Leader of the Free world. Man, man fun I.
Speaker 1: Laughed so much, I mean laugh like out loud, laughing like I was really watching the Netflix special.
Speaker 2: That's why he's probably gonna get reelected.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think he definitely has a good chance of being the Republican nominee. But when it comes to the general election, based upon the numbers, when we look at midterms in twenty twenty two, the country is still very much divided. And I thought it was interesting that he was willing to be very clear stand tent down about getting insurrectionists out of prison, but he did not answer the question on Roe versus Wade. And the reason why is because that is still, you know, an issue that is very much divided where you've had some Republicans flip over to the Democrat side because of their Row versus Wead issues. So I really watched the things that he didn't answer a post of the things that he did, and that was one of the things that took out the stood out to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and It's interesting, right because all these commentators, because I was watching the you know, the commentators talk after it was over on CNN, and they keep saying how terrible Trump is, as if that's gonna hurt him, Like news flash, his supporters don't care.
Speaker 4: You can't attack Trump's character.
Speaker 1: You have to attack his policies, Like there's no picture of Trump you can paint that's gonna make his supporters not like him. You should just go at him with facts about what he did or didn't do for this country. He says, the country, you know, it's in the shape that it's in because he's not president, and when he was president things were better.
Speaker 4: Make him prove that factually just a waste of time. Let me ask you both a questions.
Speaker 6: I'm noticing there, even with Biden, I'm noticing that people that are supposed to be riding with biding or kind of flips and saying they don't like his administration, they don't like what he's doing. Like I just seen and I'm looking at the front page of the paper now and it says Mayor Adams bashing by an administration over lack of funds, Like I don't remember seeing that before. But I'm seeing more and more Democrats bashing their own. Is do y'all see a reason for that?
Speaker 1: Week?
Speaker 2: I'm a Democrat, but I'm so tired about how we eat our own. But we really do sacrifice our own on this like purity test. We do that, and Republicans don't do that. They stick to the message, and no matter what they rock with their party, we don't. We're like, well, let's be the best, let's be the bigger person. The bigger person doesn't work in today's politics. Say, it's politics a tract, it's all about who you like, and you think it's funny. And the CNN shout out to shame on y'all last night for what they're doing.
Speaker 7: But then also, you know, also some of this follows on, you know, President Biden, and the messaging as well, because they had an opportunity to sell their message. So when you just put a tweet out and I agree completely with what you're saying, Claudia, but when the.
Speaker 8: Tweet just says, hey, do you want more of that?
Speaker 7: And then nothing else without pushing, without issuing a video, without saying, hey, here are the things that we're doing.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 7: Actually, yesterday President Biden gave a long speech at at Westchester Community College.
Speaker 8: But how many people watch that?
Speaker 7: He talked about the economy, He talked about black unplumbing rate being down, he talked about a lot.
Speaker 8: Of good stuff.
Speaker 7: But why didn't you use that opportunity last night and issue out a video? Tucker Carlson issued out a video earlier this week with almost eighty million people watching on Twitter. Don't you think that the administration should have put something out to say.
Speaker 8: Hey, here are the things that we're doing well on.
Speaker 7: So to your point, Claudia, you're absolutely right, but they got to do better with this messaging and push back on this stuff is right.
Speaker 1: That's why I said, you can't attack Trump's character character, you have to attack his policy. What is everybody doing? That's what folks wanted, That's what folks care about.
Speaker 6: All right, Well, that is front page news. Teslam was seeing a little bit right, Absolutely, get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five five one. If you need to vent phone lines of wide open and our guest host, Claudia Jordan is here.
Speaker 4: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, Breakfast.
Speaker 13: Club, right right, ray yo, Charlae man yady?
Speaker 3: What up are we live?
Speaker 4: This is your time to get it off your chest. I got an indoor pool, outdoor pool. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 14: Get on the.
Speaker 13: Phone right now here, tell you what it is.
Speaker 7: We lie.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 3: This your boys? Big so aka that is in the building all day every day.
Speaker 2: He had sag back, what's up, brother, get it off your chest? We shout a little chopping something to work on this.
Speaker 15: Hole, he said back, think hope, I'm making man.
Speaker 1: We can't hear his brother, So here you go, we go.
Speaker 4: Why are y'all acting like y'all can hear this man?
Speaker 2: Because he was handicapped.
Speaker 6: He says, he's handicapped from the DNV and I just want to hang up on the handicap brother.
Speaker 4: That ain't got nothing to do with his phone.
Speaker 6: I wanted to make sure first. I just wanted to, you know, hang up on a handicap man.
Speaker 2: Have it's equality, though, you gotta cheat it like everybody else. You hang up on other people.
Speaker 1: Jesus, that's right, that is that's right.
Speaker 4: It's just trying to get you. Give him a little bit. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 16: This is your mediocre driver, uger Mike?
Speaker 3: How y'all doing.
Speaker 4: Mike, you're not mediocre? Brother, what's something you're not mediocre?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 15: Two things for Tesla and figure out she does like a lot of statistics. I want to have to find out rod sharing how much has it brought down drug driving. I need to know what those stats are. And I want to have a petty party.
Speaker 6: All right, Well, first testing the figure out just doesn't walk around with stats in the back pocket.
Speaker 4: You know, I mean you can you can know that, bro, I know that, okay, huh.
Speaker 16: And then so the petty party is I want everybody to go to Edd K Williams paid and put the taxi mold you because if we mediocre, they don't take uber lifts anymore.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yah, yeah, but don't okay, right, I'm about to stay on her, ass her, but you know that's what happens in this uh world that we live in. A public statement, public backlash.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 16: The thing is, if we mediocre, then don't don't don't don't don't you We're we're if every driver shut down driving in a cripple city.
Speaker 4: See I said that last week.
Speaker 6: But Mike, you're not as patty. You should have said you got to put the bust of moji In on her commons. That's what you should have said.
Speaker 4: Just put it.
Speaker 2: You can take a good morning, right, you have.
Speaker 4: A good one too.
Speaker 1: We don't want to contribute to people harassing evaniye k Williams on social media.
Speaker 4: No, we don't want to do that. But people are sensitive and they feel away, you know what I mean? They feel yes, but every everything still the homie.
Speaker 1: She's a good person. She but even if she wasn't, I wouldn't. I'm gonna sit here and line even though she wasn't, I want them harassing. I am the person who invented the petty party.
Speaker 2: Yes, hello, who is this hey from from Philly?
Speaker 4: Get it off your chest.
Speaker 17: First of all, I just want to say, y'all used my topic a little bit.
Speaker 18: A while ago, and y'all had an all messed up like y'all got.
Speaker 4: Me up all the topic.
Speaker 17: I wanted to say, Charlamagne, you were supposed to give me my tickets to the festival.
Speaker 19: You never said them.
Speaker 17: I never got them. Call you out on the air.
Speaker 4: That's not my fault.
Speaker 1: See what I do is I put you on hold, and then I tell the producers and if they don't handle that, that's on them, Eddie.
Speaker 4: Why y'all ain't handled that? Wow, Lima, I got no, No, it's on you.
Speaker 3: You have boom coon.
Speaker 4: That's right. I'm not a coon.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 18: No, you had boom cooon.
Speaker 20: You were in charge.
Speaker 17: You're supposed to make sure everything go as planned.
Speaker 4: I will check it.
Speaker 1: What if I get you tickets to my mental Wealth ex Boy, I do my mental Wealth ex Bow in October.
Speaker 4: It'll be the third annual. I believe, I don't be I don't. Eddie.
Speaker 1: Get Lima's information right now and make sure that she is at the mental Wealth ex Bowl in October.
Speaker 4: All right, I just put her on hold.
Speaker 6: Get it off your chest eight hundred five eighty five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 21: Wait, this is your time to get it off your eight hundred five five five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Hell was that?
Speaker 4: Hey this Troy?
Speaker 2: Everyone's good at what's popping?
Speaker 22: All that?
Speaker 4: God?
Speaker 3: Troy? Hey man, I gotta I got a bonus pick with y'all with that interview with you and Gilly and Wallow Man, that's man, all they did was talk about their numbers. That's all I heard from the first hour. I had to turn it off.
Speaker 22: Man.
Speaker 1: I don't understand why that bothers y'all though, when y'all listen to rappers brag about their numbers all day every day, and y'all listen to athletes brag about their numbers all day every day. So when the podcast brags about their numbers, why is that a problem?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: Because it's a podcast. Y'all supposed to it on something else. Man, It's on everything. It seemed like every every minute it was over there showing you that to man, don't trying to shoot the coach charloa Mane.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't say no, no, I would say, you know, sometimes you gotta get brothers their flowers. Man, if you look at where they came from and what they were able to establish and accomplish.
Speaker 4: I mean, one of course, was locked up for a long period of twenty years.
Speaker 6: Yearly was a rapper in Philly that that didn't pop the way he was opposed to, and a writer. And now they turned their business into into something amazing. They own their own content, they own their own the way they put their stuff out to.
Speaker 2: The fact that them brothers are making good money.
Speaker 6: I salute them and I were always giving them flowers and they humble their good dudes though they good dude.
Speaker 4: They come to the.
Speaker 23: Community, their brothers, and I don't feel like I was just brag and I don't feel like they were just you know, bragging it. They were talking about how they they gave four point five million dollars to the community and small black owned businesses.
Speaker 1: I didn't think they were just bragging on themselves.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this monique getting off your chest?
Speaker 13: So I went back to one of my astu from like nineteen ninety and I know, right, and so he real sweet, like you know, really like him. What you know, he.
Speaker 17: Can't get it.
Speaker 6: Up from the nineties. That means fifty years old. He's just now, I said, he's he's what fifty?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I took he's fifty five fifteen.
Speaker 1: And that's why I was saluting Roberts and Narrow yesterday. I told y'all, stupid asses, and if a seventy nine year old man can still get hard and still have babies, you should salute him because we should hope to be like him when we get to that age.
Speaker 4: I told you, dumbassaddy, you.
Speaker 6: Might have to take him to eurologists. You know, he might have a little stress. You might try to honey paurologist.
Speaker 4: Huh, what is your told.
Speaker 13: Him about that? Told him about it the other day. I told him about it the other day. He's talking about it was only temporary and he was going to the doctors yesterday. I told him about it on Tuesday. I haven't heard from him since.
Speaker 6: Well, you don't embarrass the brother. I'm sure it's embarrassing when his penis ain't working well and he might not be going to the doctor. He might be going to the gas station to get a gas station pill, one of.
Speaker 4: The little honey packs that gas fifty years old name what.
Speaker 1: He used to be.
Speaker 2: This is a lot more common, y'all think, brothers. I'm just saying, I'm sure, like you're not even fifty year olds, like thirty something year.
Speaker 1: Olds really right, right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, just don't make fun of the brother. You make fun of that man, he'll never come back.
Speaker 13: To I'm not making in front of him.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you did.
Speaker 13: I'm trying to help him.
Speaker 4: How did you tell him to go to the doctor and get it checked out? How did you say it?
Speaker 13: No, he's saying he was already going to the doctor.
Speaker 2: But how did you have a conversation? Obviously he brought it up.
Speaker 13: I did because he was on my mind, and I was like, hey, you know I can't I can't be in another sexist relationship.
Speaker 1: Damn see. And by the way, it's an easy subject to bring up when it don't get up.
Speaker 4: All right, we all we're all.
Speaker 1: There in the moment, but you know, hey, I don't want to be in another sexless relationship.
Speaker 4: You want to get that fixed?
Speaker 2: God, I like, I said her for keeping it. Really know how hard it is to tell a guy he can't get hard, how hard it is.
Speaker 4: Neither she leave, you couldn't get it? And he just said, Mama, you too dry. Down there, He'll say, you know, I.
Speaker 13: Get some blue or something that's right when you can't get it up, like, no, you ain't.
Speaker 1: Gonta explain to us, baby, We understand, you know what I mean. I feel That's why yesterday when you all was trying to shame Robert de Niro for being seventy nine and still having kids, I was sitting back looking like man, salute that man, because at that age. All I want is my brain and my penis to work.
Speaker 4: Get it off your.
Speaker 6: Chest eight hundred five eighty five, one oh five to one. If you need to vent, you can hit us up right now and slew to that man out there that's struggling.
Speaker 4: He's going through some things right now.
Speaker 6: He's probably a black man in America and he's stressed out and he just couldn't get it up that day.
Speaker 4: And now he's She's gonna be looking at him funny for the rest of his life.
Speaker 2: Nah, he's probably a jerk and that's his calma.
Speaker 4: Damn damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's easy what it is to me, right, Claudia, I feel a way damn. All right, Well, oh Dad, you've had this happened to you, not recently, but it has happened. And he was arrogant. I'm like, don't be arrogant and impotent at the same time. You got arrogant.
Speaker 4: Inputit Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: And you ain't rich, and you ain't rich, You mediocre, average, mediocre, impotent and m Jesus.
Speaker 4: All right, but we got rumors on the way. What are we talking about? Give us a little tease.
Speaker 2: We have an update on Jamie Fox he's still in the hospital.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll give you that next.
Speaker 2: Don't move.
Speaker 4: It's the Breakfast Club. On be eat the Breakfast Club. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 6: It's DJ n V Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the rumors.
Speaker 4: Let's talk Jamie Fox.
Speaker 24: Just because I'm being quiet don't mean that I don't have that fire up.
Speaker 12: Inside to get to get you all the way together.
Speaker 4: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 2: One thing that I'm not as a liar. First of all, my memory is too bad be a liar. And second of all, this is too many witnesses and people know what happened.
Speaker 4: People know the truth on the Breakfast Club. And of course our co host Claudia Jordan is here.
Speaker 2: Like entry and flattered, y'all. I was like, man, I could give me an intro. Y, I feel like one nice thing a little bit because I didn't really hear from y'all that much after the last time I thought I hear from you. I'm sensitive. Oh all right, y'all. Speaking of sensitive, I'm sensitive about this topic because Jamie Fox is everybody's friend in Hollywood. Like he's such a good dude. He's still in the hospital. It's been four weeks and they're saying the family is preparing for the worst. But I've reached out to people in his camp and they are very tight lipped. They are all just really really respecting the wishes of keeping it quiet, uh, to refresh your memory. He was hospitalized for a medical condition. Still not confirmed exactly what it is. People are saying it could be a stroke or brain or brain aneurysm. So many rumors. They said that it was reported that during the initial emergency he needed to be resuscitated and lost his ability to speak immediately after. So there's been so many conflicted reports and people just running with the narratives of you know, uh, he was targeted. You know you heard all the rooms. I don't even know if I can say them. On May third, there was a post on Instagram that said, appreciate all the love, feeling blessed. I personally don't believe it was from him. I think that's the family trying to ease the fans' minds.
Speaker 4: Gotcha.
Speaker 2: No clear updates and no one's able to really confirm exactly what's happening. But you know, in the hospital for one month is definitely a scary thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've seen everybody saying that it was it was bull crap and it was no uh, nobody could cite their source of where this information was coming from. So about him, what information that his family was preparing for the worst?
Speaker 4: Oh got you?
Speaker 2: I will say the way that companies moved so quickly, the production company as well as Beatazam, it did alarm me that that quickly. And I did hear that all of his projects for the rest of the year are definitely they're off.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: So definitely our prayers go about to Jamie Fox. I mean it, we can't. I cannot.
Speaker 1: I can definitely said Jamie Fox healing energy. But I mean it just it's times like this where everybody just needs to sit back, relax, minding business and just wish for the best. Like you know, you should just be praying for the brother, like instead of trying to figure out what happened.
Speaker 4: And you know, what's his condition.
Speaker 1: Listen you as far as we know, he's been in the hospital for four weeks, send that man some press, absolutely.
Speaker 6: And that's all we can do. And as we is, Charlamann and I've been saying to our brothers out there, go to the doctor. Just get yourself checked out. Just just the double check, whether it's you know, a colonoscopia, whether it's checking your heart, your blood pressure.
Speaker 4: Just get yourself checked out.
Speaker 1: That's what those heart attacks and strokes they come from a you know, cardiovascular And that's why, you know, I told you all since the symbol, I did every single you know, cardiovascular test that I could possibly do.
Speaker 4: I wore a heart monitor, I did distress tests.
Speaker 1: I did the ekg's, I did the test where they put the ink in your body to check your arteries, because that's what causes those strokes and those heart attacks, you know, those clogged arteries. I did my calcium testing what my calcium was. And speaking of that, I went and got my blood taking. What's the day Thursday, like Tuesday, I believe, And they called me yesterday and told me that my cholesterol was down significantly. Yes, and my LDL cholesterol was down significantly. And so the doctor just told me to keep doing what I'm doing, keep the diet, keep the lifestyle, and keep taking my cholesterol medication.
Speaker 2: I think this age that we're all in, like late forties, early fifties, is a difficult time because a lot of especially black folks, we look a lot younger than we really are, so you're not really taking it as seriously like I'm good. I look good on the outside, looks like I look young still, but really the inside, a lot of stuff's going. I just found out I'm really anemic, and I thought I was such such great shape. But yeah, so we got to get on the study.
Speaker 6: But it's happening a lot younger. So yeah, I mean you mentioned forties, but in the thirties. A lot of brothers dying in their thirties now, which is very scary. So you know, just just get yourself checked out, make sure you go to the doctor once a year or twice a year.
Speaker 4: I go, and you know, just just to make.
Speaker 1: Sure we are at that age where we celebrate low cholesterol by having.
Speaker 2: A drink that's right, a water which is drink konyak drink of water. All right, we got some Rihanna news. I was always interested in, like, you know, where people get there there, I don't know inspiration for their baby names. They saying she named her son after Wu Tang clan member.
Speaker 4: I love it, Rizza, right.
Speaker 2: So it's been a year since almost a year since the baby boy was born, and she has never revealed the name. Apparently, the Daily Mail claims the baby's birth sencificate has been obtained and he is named after the member from the Lex Jury group, the Wu Tang group. Her baby boy's name is Riza Alston Mayors And uh yeah, wow.
Speaker 4: I probably would have did the same thing with My wife would have let me.
Speaker 1: But who would you?
Speaker 2: What hip hop artists weld you name me?
Speaker 4: Probably?
Speaker 6: Baby ghost Stalks is a dope name.
Speaker 1: I mean, even though you know it's Tony Starks from and That's the best all worlds me because I'm a Marvel fan and a Wo Tang fan, So Starks would have been a great name for a kid.
Speaker 2: Naming your kid after something the Wu Tang is wild, that's so East Coast No, Maddi's coast.
Speaker 4: International is international?
Speaker 2: You okay, imagine the conversation with your mom, Hey, what you gonn name the baby? I'm naming it after the Rizza.
Speaker 1: And and and and technically a sap And that's not technically, it's a fact. A SAP is named after a rapper himself is named after so a mom named him after and Rihanna's parents named her after somebody famous.
Speaker 2: And is there any rapper you named your kid after m hmm or any entertainer? No, no, no, I love Righanda for this.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't do it, but you got. I feel like you gotta make Rizid of godfather. Now ya gotta be the god.
Speaker 2: Probably be up for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, we don't know what if they don't know rhyz, I'm not just naming somebody I don't know the godfather for the first of one. As the ultimately compliment, no, no, we don't have no if you don't have no ties, I'm just not naming you the godfather of my child. I already named you after my child. The ruler zig zag.
Speaker 2: I would have loved to have a good god parent.
Speaker 4: Damn. Why what happened?
Speaker 2: I'm like, you pick people that if something happens to you, these other people that you want me to be left with, that's right. I'm like, mom, you didn't as a baby, I got great godparents after Leona and Atlanta. Shout to r V that's my god. I love my god. My uncle was a mad alcoholic. I'm like, come on, mom, Damn.
Speaker 1: I don't think I got no godparents. That's because we probably all grew up broke so times exactly. What's the point of making somebody godparents when you grow up? But it's supposed to be if something ever happens to you, they take care of you.
Speaker 4: They're the next in line. People don't want that burden, they don't want that extra bill.
Speaker 2: That's a that'd be stressful. Someone said, I want you to be with the godparent my kid. If something happens, then you really have to take on that role. Lord, But everybody I picked for my kids would would take care of my kids. So you pick good ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, So you actually loved your kids. Damn it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call my mother after this conversation.
Speaker 6: All right, well that is your rumor report now, well, I want to open up the phone lines. A lady called earlier today and she was talking about her man had ed eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one erected dysfunction. She said that everything was fine, but he just can't get it up.
Speaker 1: And she says she don't want to be in a sexist xless relationship. And that's an interesting conversation to have, right because what if this man is perfect? What if this man has everything else. I mean, he's a nice guy, great job, treats you well, he just got eat.
Speaker 2: Call the best, tie, the best, the bestie.
Speaker 4: So the question is, ladies, what do you do?
Speaker 2: Not perfect?
Speaker 6: Eight hundred five a five one five one, Like Charlamage said, guy is great, he treats you well, he has a good job.
Speaker 4: He benefits. But you know he has a hard time.
Speaker 22: What do he do?
Speaker 6: Could be a hard time getting hard. He has a hard time getting hard. So ladies, what do you do? And ladies are you dealing.
Speaker 4: With this right now?
Speaker 6: Let's talk about it. Eight hundred five a five one oh five one. When we come back, we got front page dudes with Tesla figure O, and we're gonna take your calls. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning on be.
Speaker 2: Et on everybody.
Speaker 6: It's dj n V Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Our guest co host Todya Jordan is here and let's get in some front.
Speaker 4: Page news, all right.
Speaker 6: So last night in sports, quickly the next week to heat one twelve, one on three, the Warriors beat the Lakers one twenty six. Now Teslim Figuo is back, and let's start off with George Santos.
Speaker 2: Now he pleaded guilty yesterday.
Speaker 8: Yes he did.
Speaker 7: Republican Representative George Santos has been charged in a federal criminal probe that, from a legal standpoint, won't affect his status as a member of Congress, but will keep him tied up in court and could result in a sentence of several years in prison. Now, Santos is accused of funneling contributions meant to support his campaigns into his personal bank account. He spent the money on luxury clothes and paying off debt. Prosecutors also alleged that he fraudulently applied for and received COVID related unemployment benefits while receiving a six figure salary working for an investment firm. Now, if convicted of the top counts in the indictment, Santos faces a maximum penalty of twenty years in prison. He more than likely will not do the twenty years, but that is the maximum. Listen to what Santos had to say after court. We'll talk about on the other side.
Speaker 5: I know you all have questions. I know that everybody's been waiting for the moment for me to come out and talk to you guys.
Speaker 4: Look this is.
Speaker 5: The beginning of the ability for me to address and defend myself. We have an indictment, we have all we have the information that the government wants to come after me on and I'm going to comply. I've been complying throughout this entire process. I have no desire not to comply at this point. They've been gracious in there. Now I'm gonna have to go and fight to defend myself. The reality is is it's a witch hunt.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: He should be facing all of that and still not have to step down from his position, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: Isn't that crazy? How much he's been getting away with already?
Speaker 8: So back to the witch hunt again.
Speaker 7: So we've heard that before with with the witch hunt, So we'll see how that goes. I'm looking at him probably, you know, doing a couple of years reminds me of my former congresswoman in Florida who did about two or three years for something very similar.
Speaker 8: So we'll see how that works out for him.
Speaker 1: All those poor witches always getting blamed for these white men, these white men's crime.
Speaker 4: See what do witches have to do with idiots? Witches ain't doing nothing but mine and their business. The witch Hunt. This is a privilege, white man Hunt.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 6: Now we got to talk about X Raider receiver. He pleads guilty for twenty twenty one crash where they said he was allegedly drinking.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, Las Vegas Raiders Wide receiver Henry Ruggs the third faces up to three to ten years in jail after striking a plea deal on Wednesday to charges stemming from a twenty twenty one drunk driving crash the left a woman dead. Now he pled guilty to the charge of driving under the influence, which resulted in her death. In November of twenty twenty one in Las Vegas, the twenty four year old was speeding at one hundred and fifty six miles per hour when his Corvette slammed into the vehicle and hit twenty three year old Tina Tenter.
Speaker 8: Her and her pet.
Speaker 7: Dog was in the car, and she died from being engulfed in flames. Now, the brother called in earlier and asked about a drunk driving and ride sharing. So was so interesting because I had this story up to talk about it, and I wanted to give him the status that he asked for. And it has been proven that in seventeen studies, ride sharing has reduced alcohol related crashes by eighty five percent.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is why you can't call uber drivers bus drivers. Average, mediocre, typical are stuck in the bigotry of low expectations because they literally make the world go around and can save your life.
Speaker 4: One little phone call to a ride.
Speaker 1: Share would have prevented this situation from happening. These people are essential, you hear me.
Speaker 6: No, you're absolutely right. And what bothers me? He faces up to ten years so he can get a lot less. I think he should get a lot more time. I mean the fact that he was drinking, going one hundred and fifty six miles an hour and took that woman's life. Just imagine if that's your mother, your sister, your aunt, your daughter, She's never coming back because of his recklessness.
Speaker 4: Now, I don't want to say I.
Speaker 6: Understand, but if this was twenty years ago before a ride share, and you'd be like, damn, how do I get back to my house?
Speaker 4: But with so many.
Speaker 6: Places you could take a lyft, you could take an uber. Everybody has those things on your app. So the fact that he still decided to drink and drive and then recklessly go one hundred and fifty six miles an hour where you have no control, and when you know, when you drunk, your reflexes already off.
Speaker 7: That's crazy, and it's interesting you. It's interesting you brought up that point. I just want to give one more fact. He was going to get up to fifty years Envy. The reason why he did not is because there was some concern about how they drew his blood, and so the prosecutor didn't want to take a chance, so they said, let's just do a plea deal, and that's how he got away with that time. In fact, the prosecutor says, he recognizes that this is not a significant amount of time, but they didn't want to take that chance and have him go to court and not get anything at all because how they drew the blood.
Speaker 1: I tell you what, man, I not only do I agree with Envy, I feel like with all the messaging that has been out over the years about drunk driving, like we know not the drink and drive, know not the drink and get behind the wheel. So you're making a very very selfish and reckless choice when you get behind the wheel drunk. So if you end up taking somebody's life, I really don't feel sorry for you with the consequences of those actions.
Speaker 2: And it seems lately that people that have been committing crimes in murdering people with their vehicles have been they've been really light on them. Like if Tory Lanez is facing up to twenty two years for what he did, which he should face some time, why are we giving four year sentences very light sentences to people that are plowing their cars into their medicines.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, You're right.
Speaker 6: And what I really don't understand is is if I'm that family, I'm sue in the court. I'm suing that police department. Y y'all took the y'all took the blood wrong. Now, so I got my family got to suffer for it. Now, I'm sewing everybody because it's not right. Y'all fed up And now he's only getting possibly ten years, and I don't have a daughter or dog what I mean, it's fed up.
Speaker 7: And that's also just as another point, he also had a loaded firearm in the car as well, so if he would have went to courty, definitely would have got up to that fifty years. But again it's all about how they process that evidence. And that's why this stuff really matters.
Speaker 2: You said a dog, because the dog the woman and the dog got the dog got too.
Speaker 4: I ain't even hear that mother, no damned dog, that both of them died. Wow, God bless that dog.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: All right, we all dogs go to heaven. You know what that is front page.
Speaker 1: I'll be thinking about that, not in this situation, but just in general, Like what if you die with your dog, but you go to hell with your dog go to heaven.
Speaker 8: That's probably that's what he's thinking about. That's what you're over there thinking about about the about I was.
Speaker 4: Like, damn, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: I never heard it. I've never heard this scenario. Somebody died with they dog. I never first heard that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm sure all dogs are going to happen. They gotta be some mean dogs.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's not what they say. They say all dogs go to heaven.
Speaker 2: I can't be true bulls.
Speaker 4: All right, Well that is front page news. Now when we come back, do.
Speaker 6: You want to you want to talk about a reptile dysfunction this morning? Since it was such a big conversation. Since Claudia joining, it seemed like she was so destraught by the conversation and before a situation that happened with her before.
Speaker 4: Do you want to you want to go there?
Speaker 1: Who me?
Speaker 4: I relate to this conversation.
Speaker 2: I love to hear from the ladies out there. I bet you there's a lot more stories than y'all things, because everyone ain't knocking the bottom out of it. Ladies and gentlemen fellas, y'all be talking a lot about your thing, but a lot of listen. I talk to girls all the time, and it's a huge epidemic.
Speaker 4: All right, I tell you, I'll tell I'll tell you. What's a good question?
Speaker 1: Because that woman said that called earlier, said she didn't want to be in a sexless, sexless marriage. What if this man is perfect? What if this man is everything you ever wanted to be in a man. What if this man is a provider? What if this man looks good? What if this man treats you well? But he just got that ed, that erectile, this funk.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about it.
Speaker 6: Eight hundred five A five one oh five to one. Ladies, would you stay if your man had ed did everything right? Or maybe you're in this situation and you want to talk about it. Eight hundred and five A five one on five.
Speaker 1: Maybe you're entitled the conversation. If you're in this situation, safe space.
Speaker 4: For you, it's gracious.
Speaker 6: We'll talk about it when we coming back and shout all the brothers out there, if you got ed, oh your head, man.
Speaker 4: That's right, flu all the brothers out there with ED were riding with you. No, oh your head go.
Speaker 2: To an island and exists together in a society.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 21: It's the Breakfast Club. Aboard it the Breakfast Club. It's topic time.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred five five five one to join it to the discussion with.
Speaker 4: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning everybody.
Speaker 6: It's DJ Envy Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host Claudia Jordan here. Now if you just joined us, we were talking about somebody who called her and get it off your chest.
Speaker 13: He's real sweet. Yeah, you know, I really do like him, but you know he can't get it up.
Speaker 2: Was from the nineties. That means fifty years old.
Speaker 4: He's no.
Speaker 2: I said, he's what fifty?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I think he's fifty five.
Speaker 4: How did you have a conversation? Obviously you brought it up.
Speaker 13: I did because it was on my mind, and I was like, hey, you know, I can't hear another I can't be in another sexless relationship.
Speaker 19: Damn.
Speaker 6: See, she was saying she was in a sexless marriage that her husband just really couldn't get it up. She said everything was great, but she just couldn't get it up and she couldn't deal it with it anymore. So we were asking, if you were in that situation, you're dating somebody ever think it's great, everything is fine, he's a great guy, he treats you well, good job, benefits, and he just can't get it up. Would you stay? What would be your situation, Claudia?
Speaker 4: How do you work through that? Claudia?
Speaker 2: Can you I've been that situation before? Yeah, I think if women are being honest, a lot of us have been through that situation. And a lot of times we are Katie into your ego and we don't say anything and we just fake it. But how long can you do it? And the funny thing about my relationship, I didn't break up with him because that it was other stuff. He had the audacity with his soft pen to actually cheat. And then it's like the imagine you rock with someone through all the issues that they have and you're like, I'm trying to be supportive and then they still do you dirty. So I'm a firm believer. I'm a firm believer that leave him alone.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, how do you two questions? How do you fake it with a Roman noodle? And how does he cheat with a Roman noodle?
Speaker 2: Well? I would see him on top of me, and I knew we were having sex because he was sweating and grunting, but I didn't feel anything. I had to make any questions my anatomy like I'm like, am I huge? There's something wrong with me?
Speaker 1: But no, you thought you had big lake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was early on. You know, I was younger, numbers, was mad low. It was not possible. It was not me. It was he an issue, but he refused to seek help for it, so it was it was bad. It's like, listen, you're gonna have to be honest about yourself.
Speaker 1: Well, I wonder when women decide to leave though, because I would think to myself like, okay, let's go down to the doctor.
Speaker 4: Let's try some medication.
Speaker 6: If you know the problem is and me and my wife, you know, we do the podcast where people will call and that was probably one of the biggest thing where people always email and have a problem. But the hardest part for men who would always email us, it's no hard part.
Speaker 4: Man, shut up.
Speaker 6: They would never say their name, but they say it's it feels like it's emasculating. It feels like they're not a man because for them, they feel like, it's not my problem. I'm doing everything right, but my peing just won't get hard. So it was like, and it's hard to go to a doctor to be like, hey, doc, this is my situation.
Speaker 4: They always feel the way.
Speaker 6: For most women, they feel like it's hard to have that conversation with their man.
Speaker 4: I don't like how much you're using hard in a conversation.
Speaker 2: Shut up, it's standing out. You know, it is hard to have a conversation with you man, because most women, if we rocking with you, we rocking with you. But don't have the audacity to mistreat this woman. If she's dealing with this, she's a saint or she really loves you, and a lot of us will love you through that. But don't on top of that be arrogant. You can't be impotent and arrogant.
Speaker 1: Like I said, do you think that it's a lot of projection in a situation like that, Claudia, because you know, if you know, men's egos in a lot of ways are attached to their penis. Right, So if I know that my penis can't perform properly, I might just project the pain and hurt I feel that from having ed onto you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because a lot of times they have a bad attitude or just mean to you. But you know a lot of women.
Speaker 4: They don't want to have sex because they don't want to feel that way.
Speaker 2: I'm sure don't want to have sex. And then you start being insecure in your mind because even in that relationship, I did not bring it up. I never brought it up to him. I never made him feel bad because I'm like, I don't want to make it worse.
Speaker 4: Gotcha.
Speaker 6: Now let's go to the phone lines. We have Sam on the line. Sam, Good morning morning, Good morning. Now you said you're dealing with this, now, yes.
Speaker 16: I am.
Speaker 4: Talk to us.
Speaker 18: So I got married last September, and this has been an issue in our relationship prior to us getting married. And I'm thinking, Okay, he'll get better, he'll go to the doctor. We're going to work through it. I've been more than patient. We've been together four years and he's just not able to satisfy me at all. How old is he he's fifty two? Wow, and diamatic? What was that?
Speaker 2: Has he done viagra? Has he taken viagra?
Speaker 18: His doctor prescribed him to Cialis told him that he should take it daily for preventative. He's still in that denial face. Oh I don't need that.
Speaker 15: I'm good.
Speaker 18: I'm just too sleepy. I'm just too highed. As always an excuse so he won't take it.
Speaker 1: I see, that's what will frustrate me more, right right, Claudia, the hell I'm talking about?
Speaker 4: Shut up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that will frustrate you more. Is that will frustate me more? Shut up? And when I was in that situation, I did. I was so fearful of having a conversation with the guy that I considered and I actually was trying to look up laws, like what if I ground it up and I put it in his food and I just kind of like slipped it in and then people are like, now you can't do that, that's illegally, you're drugging him.
Speaker 18: But I really thinking that, like I just have to trick him. I want to do that a lot of.
Speaker 6: Men don't like taking the cialis and the viry because a lot of men say it gives you headaches. It does, and they said the headaches can last a couple of days, So that could be an issue, a problem too. But I think it's a conversation that that you have to be upfront with and don't be judging they judging.
Speaker 4: They clearly having the conversation. They went to the doctor again, you.
Speaker 18: Talk about it and he just gives me all the excuses, or he'll tell me like, oh, well, you fell asleep, that's why we didn't do it, Like you saw me out all.
Speaker 2: Day, your pean fell asleep the whole marriage. But does he still box at least?
Speaker 15: No, No, I have to.
Speaker 18: He will do that once he gets tired.
Speaker 8: Of hearing me playing Claudia, Claudia.
Speaker 4: You might be right.
Speaker 1: That's a bestie, Claudia, that's the bestie.
Speaker 2: He's not. Yeah, have you thought about other men? Have you been? Have you thought about stepping outside your marriage?
Speaker 18: I have And I've even told my husband that it's like, listen, if you can't get this together, I need a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: And what he's saying, I say.
Speaker 18: It to him dokenly, but I am like so serious and he was just like all the little cross that bridge. When it happens. When I get older, we'll talk about it, Jesus, because we have a twelve year age different Like I'm still young and vibra and you get old, don't even want to have sex no more, it's too early for that. I have tons of toys.
Speaker 2: But you know, when you love somebody.
Speaker 18: Oh you know, I need a body on me.
Speaker 2: When you when you when you love somebody, it's frustrating that you like, you know, the sex toys are cool, but they don't take the place of actual sex.
Speaker 1: All right, let's go to another week praying for you. But you know I was gonna say so. It is frustrating because when somebody is sick, I guess this is considered the sickness and they won't take their medication.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm sure you know, wo piss me off.
Speaker 6: But you also to think if that medication is causing side effects that that person can't deal with, whether it's headaches or whatever it may be, they might not want to take that medication because of that, or they might feel like, you know, it takes their manhood a well or now it'll work, it'll start working again.
Speaker 4: It was just a little stress. Maybe I'm just a little tired. Hello, who's this.
Speaker 17: I did start? Good morning?
Speaker 4: Good morning star.
Speaker 17: Okay, so listen. I don't think I would want to be in a sexless relationship either. But I meant this guy about two thousand and ten who told me that he was dealing with some stuff like that. So he got a penis pump like inserted in his. Seen it that has like a pump part on the testacles. So when you want it to get it up, you just pump on it, keeps it up.
Speaker 2: I've never heard it like the rebox you push.
Speaker 4: That's not what the penis pump is.
Speaker 2: No shout up, Charla ma Clauia saying, yes it is.
Speaker 1: You don't know what's not?
Speaker 2: My girls guy had that.
Speaker 4: So it's inserted in him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like an implant. And yeah, and how do you pump it up like a speaker.
Speaker 6: Like a sneaker, like you squeeze it hold up, not how the penis that's one.
Speaker 17: Of his technacles. And he squeezes it like it's is it wrecked? And then whenever he wanted it to go down to hold basically like lift the air out. I have no idea.
Speaker 4: That's amazing. I didn't know penis pumps before erect out this function.
Speaker 1: I thought poenis pumpsal for people who wanted to make their penis look larger than it actually is.
Speaker 2: I thought it was strippers.
Speaker 4: I thought strippers do it.
Speaker 6: Usually before they did exactly, but this is not the same type of penis pomp sam.
Speaker 17: Was it was it?
Speaker 2: Did it really help it?
Speaker 24: Like?
Speaker 2: Was it really hard?
Speaker 17: I mean I didn't touch it, but I thought he was a pip and it was a lot of women in there, so I'm assuming it was really hard.
Speaker 22: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 6: That's kind of dope because think about it like this. You could pump it and then they could go like nine inches.
Speaker 1: I would go, get long.
Speaker 4: It don't get long, it gets wide that How do you know I've tried it.
Speaker 1: No, you don't have it.
Speaker 4: This is in planet in your penis, you idiot. This is not the use.
Speaker 2: It's a contraption inside the penis that that fills it up. So the blood that doesn't get put in there, it's air.
Speaker 4: Oh what's the luthory bo?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 17: Tell me, like a whole amply I was. I was like, is he trying to evertize to meet?
Speaker 16: So you don't have one?
Speaker 2: So you didn't want to rock with it? Because I'm kind of open to that.
Speaker 17: I mean, I would try it, I would go for it. I would rather do that than feel like you up, especially like if he's provised with me, you hit a good man, then I would I would try to find him some ways to help us.
Speaker 4: Wow, man, thank you.
Speaker 1: I salute all of these women that are sticking through their men with this, because.
Speaker 4: That's what vows are about, right, is that sicker?
Speaker 1: Sicker?
Speaker 4: And what is it? I can't even remember sickness and health?
Speaker 23: Yeah, for richer and poorer, rich and poor.
Speaker 4: It's hard or wed and no wet. Yeah. Absolutely eight hundred five A five one oh five one if you just joined us.
Speaker 6: Clodia Jordan, she's our co host today, and we were having a conversation earlier. Lady called and said that she was in a sexist relationship, that her man couldn't get hard, and.
Speaker 2: She was going through some things.
Speaker 6: So we just opened up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one, Ladies, could you be with a man if everything was good. The relationship was great. He treated you well, he has a good job, but he just had ED. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 4: This the Breakfast luvel Morning. It's topic time.
Speaker 1: The phone.
Speaker 21: Called eight hundred and five eight five one five one to join it to the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Talk about it morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody's DJ Envy Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host Claudia Jordan here and we're asking if you.
Speaker 4: Just joined us.
Speaker 6: Earlier this morning, a lady called during Get It Off your Chest, and she's saying that she has a sexless, a sexless marriage, that her and her husband been together and been having problems because he can't get hard. He's a good guy, treat you well, great job.
Speaker 4: But just can't have sex.
Speaker 2: No, here's Ed. So we're asking ladies, what would you do? What would you say?
Speaker 4: Charlamage? What would you do? What would I do?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 4: Never mind? I live out in that position.
Speaker 1: That's why I told y'all yesterday, don't shame Robert de Niroll for still having kids at seventy nine. You should hope as a man, when you get to that age level, you still can get bricky out.
Speaker 4: Here in these streets so you would stay. What are you talking about? All right, Ladybug? Good morning?
Speaker 2: Yes, hey, Lady.
Speaker 11: Buck, Hello, how y'all doing?
Speaker 4: Talk to us?
Speaker 2: What you guys?
Speaker 1: What do you think about this?
Speaker 25: I don't think it's worthted if you all had as many bad men as I had in my life and me and my husband.
Speaker 11: Be married for eighteen years and it's not worth it. We still we still travel, we still hook, we still live, we can still go on dates and everything. But I wouldn't give up none of that for just for Pep.
Speaker 4: And what Lady Buck is saying is right.
Speaker 6: You know, Yeah, you have a man with and it's Peenis works amazingly, but he's a bad person. He doesn't treat you well, he's a cheat or whatever it may be. And Lady Buck got a husband who's Peenis don't work the right way, but he's a great person.
Speaker 4: Provided they travel, they love each other.
Speaker 1: So maybe maybe maybe, Lady Buck, do you ever think about like a just in your relationship and like making it more lesbian?
Speaker 17: Like what, No, I took care of myself.
Speaker 11: I know how to take care of myself.
Speaker 2: Got you are you sad? Deep down? Are you. Are you happy or are you okay?
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 25: I am deep down happy because I have been deep down said with a bad man.
Speaker 4: This is beautiful. I love this man. I loved it.
Speaker 2: I love this and I said, like I said, I've done it before and I didn't leave him because I left because the ad the other things are wrong. So women can love you do this.
Speaker 25: You can do it because it's not worth it. It's not worth it. It's not worth not being there to your bills. It's not worth being being hungry. It's not worth catching the bus.
Speaker 11: It's not worth not seeing the world.
Speaker 25: It's not worth that.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: I think women in these situations really need to look to lesbians for inspiration. You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Learn how to sizzle, learn how to use more.
Speaker 2: Toys, No change your sexuality because your can't get heart.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was gonna ask you what you want them to sissle? You asked that, do you sissle with your husband? How do you sister with your husband?
Speaker 1: Well, when the man can't get hard, I mean it's like a gaitaurus, you.
Speaker 4: With no more than me?
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this.
Speaker 22: Hey?
Speaker 4: Connie? Good morning, Good morning everyone. What's your opinion is I feel like if the.
Speaker 20: Guy is personally I could get over it.
Speaker 4: Can you said you'll get over it?
Speaker 2: But would you be faith would you be faithful?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 13: I should be faithful.
Speaker 20: There he has to be good at other things.
Speaker 2: Right, But a lot of times it comes with a bad attitude because they're they're they're angry and rightfully so you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean?
Speaker 18: You can't be angry and have ev like you gotta people struggle, struggle.
Speaker 2: But how do you make it be happy?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: Keep him drunk all the time?
Speaker 20: Whoa, that's his personal thing.
Speaker 13: I think that's ae thing he has to get over because that's incurious secure doing him that?
Speaker 4: That's right? Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 1: Tell ya?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 4: Good morning? Talk to us?
Speaker 17: Good morning. How y'all doing? But about the topic, No, that's something that I'm sorry, I just could not do. If he can't get it up, then this no go for me. Like I'm crippled right now in all but I'm twenty four and I like to have sex, so that's my need.
Speaker 1: So what do you mean?
Speaker 4: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: What do you mean your crystal? Crystal?
Speaker 4: Don't speed past that? What do you mean your cripps?
Speaker 17: Because I'm the same caller that's been calling. Let y'all know I've been shot in the back, Crystal.
Speaker 4: They don't do that, no, Christal, You know you are peoples. You know we got to love for you.
Speaker 1: But don't you think you're being kind of you know, uh menagmental because the reality is that man's crippled too, just in a different way. That's true, And you wouldn't you wouldn't want somebody to leave you just because you know your situation.
Speaker 2: Herself.
Speaker 13: But we all have needs and see there's something different.
Speaker 17: I would and want nobody to leave because of that, but they wouldn't be with me in the first place if that was the case, and I ain't looking for nobody if that was the case situation, I.
Speaker 11: Just couldn't listen.
Speaker 17: I was even in a relationship for five years, but at the moment it was two years when we were together, and he definitely could get it up. He was ten years older than me. But however, he was selfish when it came down to sex.
Speaker 11: He only wanted to.
Speaker 18: Get him his and I was going for that either.
Speaker 17: And once we had a talk, he took me to Paraltown after that. So but if he couldn't have got it together. He would have been the son.
Speaker 6: Now, christ I can't remember. Now you said you had to kept your paralyzed, right, No, thank.
Speaker 17: God, I'm not paralyzed.
Speaker 1: No, oh god, it's hit.
Speaker 17: I'm hit in the back. But the bullet is into this part of my final core for the rest of my life because it did fracture my pelvic bone, but only by a inch. So if it would have never hit my pelvic bone, I would be paralyzed for the rest of my life. But it broke the pelvic bone and struck a nerve in.
Speaker 4: My left So what's your disability Because.
Speaker 17: Right now I have a lemph walk, but I have a walker. But with me when I'm sitting down like as in a chair, or if I'm laying down with my legs straight out, I am not able to pick my leg up at I'm not going to say at all. When it first happened three months ago, I could not pick it up at all, like not worrying about the pain, and it would not move.
Speaker 6: Now, Mama, you are going to pick your leg up for you And when you hip hopping down the street, he walks with you and he's proud. Now he got a little problem You're like, I can't let I can't, I gotta leave.
Speaker 2: That's found.
Speaker 17: I'm not gonna leave him right away. I don't want to work on it. But if eventually, if it doesn't get there, didn't know, because I'm not gonna be crippled for the rest of my life. I'm just like you.
Speaker 1: Know, let me ask you a question, Crystal. You're dating a man with a rectigis function, right, who gets the handicapped decal?
Speaker 4: You will Yo, shut up? Goodbye, Christal? You have a going mama, Christal going by Crystal? Why do you let her answer? Why does it stop? Let her answer the question? Please? You can't ask somebody that.
Speaker 2: So there are so many violations in that conversation. Envy, you said, hip hopping down the street.
Speaker 4: I caught that the handicap thing is worse than mine.
Speaker 2: Hip hopping down the street, Crystal. I like that she has upstandings like don't don't try to sun her and say that she should have lower standards because she's temporarily you know.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, if a guy is dealing with her and everything that hell flaws and hull greatness, I think she's d do the same.
Speaker 4: That's what that's what life is about. But he survived in health pora and Richard Richard and poor.
Speaker 2: She survived a gunshot right, harder and softer she deserves And what, oh my god, y'all wouldn't stand for this. Y'all would not stand for this if your mates had trash pe exactly, thank you. Point case.
Speaker 1: It's just crazy how women want us to be vulnerable and soft and literally we get shamed.
Speaker 4: We get a test.
Speaker 2: Don't believe us these other things. No, it's the attitude on top of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't have an attitude.
Speaker 2: Most these women haven't said they left their men. They're still in it.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 2: So I'm just saying they're sticking through it. But they're you know, they're just dealing with it.
Speaker 4: What's the more other story?
Speaker 2: Guys, if you can't get it up, he's your bestie.
Speaker 6: Damn it man, damn it man. All Right, well, we got rooms on the way. What were talking about? Give us a little tease.
Speaker 2: Not talking about heart pinion, that's for sure. Listen, we had a whole thing, a big blowout, me and Lisa Ray and so just talking about the whole Chris Brown situation in Vegas, and I want to dive deeper into that.
Speaker 6: Okay, we'll get into that. Next to Don't Move, It's to the Breakfast Club on BT Hey.
Speaker 1: Everybody, it's DJ n V.
Speaker 6: Charlamagne the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host Claudia Jordan here. Good morning, and let's get to the rumors.
Speaker 24: Just because I'm being quiet don't mean that I don't have that fire up.
Speaker 12: Inside of you to get you all the way to gather.
Speaker 4: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 2: One thing that I'm not as a liar. First of all, my memories too bad to be a liar. And second of all, there's just too many witnesses and people know what happened.
Speaker 8: People know the truth.
Speaker 2: On the Breakfast Club, all right, Today we are talking about a thing that happened on my show on the foxhol Cocktail of Queens with Lisa Ray, we were talking about the Chris Brown incidents. There were several rumors about what happened with him in Vegas and things did get a little heated.
Speaker 1: Why you got a chill? What if he felt just like what he said? Ever, you need to to his friend.
Speaker 26: What I don't like about it is that every time we bring up his name, not us, but every time his name is brought up that he always get automatically blamed because they because he is that way, we know him to be that, so it gotta be him. That's what I don't like when people have that kind of stigma, because I got that. It's quick for you to think that, oh, well, Lisa Ray would have did that, or Lisa Ray said that, And I don't like that because that very next time it could have been very different.
Speaker 2: But you blame me because of my past. But if you have two incidents and one weekend like again, we're like, come on, so here's the thing. And y'all know this in media, when the clip gets clipped to early, you don't hear the rest of the conversation. You're left thinking, oh, wow, that's really Claudia. That's how you feel. I went on to also defend because there were several things that came out that weekend like oh and then he had another argument, and she's right, there is a way, you know, when you get in trouble a few times, people always I look at you through that lens. I went on to also clarify the second argument was about there was some issue with his kids being around, and it wasn't his faults. And I just want people to stop watching the entire conversation and not just jumping the gun because that's kind of what they were accusing me of doing. Right, And I think there's like, you know, it's a full conversation. It was like, you know, seven minutes long.
Speaker 6: But I would I would say this, you know, take Tiana Taylor and Chris Brown's relationship, because that's what they allegedly said it was about. Right, But if I'm having a birthday party and it's somebody there that I don't rock with, regardless of who it is, right, and this is my party, I would say get him the fl too.
Speaker 4: But this is my celebration and if.
Speaker 6: I don't want that energy around it, I would take that energy around it. Now what happened after that, allegedly, I don't know, but that's not a problem because I wouldn't want that person. If somebody I don't rock what is in my celebration, just take them out. I don't want the energy around me. And I think everybody knows. I think Charlomagne is just saying we all good. But if my kids are around and somebody's pushing it. No, I'm gonna jump up. No, my kids are here. Let me get my kids out of here safely. He didn't swing, He just said, my kids are here. I don't see it With that.
Speaker 2: I think he was totally in the right in that situation. I think he was totally in the right. The conversation was also deeper about a lot of times we coddle people that we like, and I think we got to get to a place where we hold each other accountable. You can still have that reaction and feeling like, get them out of here, But because of how people always judge Chris Brown, it's unfair that he has to also like kind of be conscious of that. Like, man, when I go off, they got a run with this and it sucks. He gotta live like that. But that's kind of the cards he's dealt now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think what I think, what Lisa is saying is that nobody should be defined by their worst moment exactly.
Speaker 4: But sadly that's the that's the era we in.
Speaker 1: So if Chris has any issue with a woman, regardless of what it is, people are going to say. See and if there's an issue with Chris looking angry or violent. People are going to say, See, that's who he is and that's not that. That isn't fair.
Speaker 2: So what is our part in that? Like, say you're the person that you know, you have that rep do you have to do you find? Do you think it's unfair that you have to go above and beyond to be extra conscious of that.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's unfair. I just think it's something that you should be cognizant of. But if you're not, I don't think that's wrong either, especially if you know that you're in the right, Like you know to say, I don't know what the situation was with the kids, but if your kids are around and you feel like your kids are in danger and you decide to turn up because of that, you have every right to do that. Like, I'm not gonna be sitting around worried about what people are thinking about me in that moment.
Speaker 6: But the only sad thing is in this society, especially in this time and day with social media, you're defined by your mistake. Right, no matter how long it is, it could be fifteen years from now, You're gonna be defined by that mistake that action. People don't allow you to grow they don't allow you to evolve, and they don't allow you to make mistakes, and that's the bad thing.
Speaker 2: I have that too with a lot of things I've done, and like a couple of things i've done, I'm still defined by that. But I know that. So it's not fair. But sometimes I have to go above and beyond and like kind of twist myself into a pretzel to kind of make others feel comfortable. Is that right? No, But it's the nature of society now and I can't change the world. So I my thing was a bigger picture thing, like, yeah, you totally has a right. He should have turned up on people acting up around his kids one thousand percent. I just want people to get to that post of conversation, like I agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you truly can't care about the opinions of other people, Like the only truth that should matter is yours. And if folks can't, you know, if folks can't see you know, past what you were, then that's that's really on them. That's fact to be honest or not. Even what you were is something you did back in the day, that's really on them. That I don't know, if that's.
Speaker 2: Up to you, that's ideal, But don't you think now more than ever, people are extremely sensitive, like you could have done something twenty five years ago, and that will cost you money, It will cost you jobs, it will cost you opportunities, and ideally that is the way to be. But it's just I'm just being a realist that it's not that way. We're not there yet, unfortunately. All right, moving on a little meach is arrested, was arrested, and the video leaks and he was called for his mama.
Speaker 5: It's my gosh, I know, but unfortunately, there's a circum procedures we have to follow.
Speaker 2: Anytime something comes in that's prohibited.
Speaker 4: Correct, So listen, do you understand that? Correct? If you have your ID on you, my IDE's in my bag in the bag.
Speaker 21: Yes, I'm a mon service, I'm a minor, sir, I'm security guards that if my bag, sir.
Speaker 6: I did not have my bag, I'm wasting all now after the fact, thanks, fun, fun, until that I have to put your handcuffs until we figured this out.
Speaker 4: Okay, no, that's my mama, somebody, Well we'll do that after can I call? All right? Just turn around for me, be cooperative. Everything's out the video and audio surveilance. I'm just this is just for your safety and everybody else.
Speaker 2: Around you, because there's guns involved.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're possible gunny and that have the confirm it.
Speaker 2: Okay, ks Ray doesn't tell us one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Okay, just as that's a possibility.
Speaker 6: I'm calling my mom to I'm not I'm seventeen years old, eighteen at the time.
Speaker 4: Wherever he was.
Speaker 6: Something happens to me, I'm calling my mom and my pops immediately.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 6: Can I call my mom because you know why, my mom going in tower regardless if there's caller IDF, she's on the other line, no matter what's going on with my mama, my mama go in.
Speaker 4: First of all, little meat was not no damn minor. He was seventeen.
Speaker 22: When was this?
Speaker 4: When was this?
Speaker 2: It's from twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Two, he's twenty three years old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he tried to throw that hail Mary we're talking about. I thought he was at mine.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of.
Speaker 2: I'm kind of not mad at him kind of throwing that hail mary right there. He tried it.
Speaker 1: I believe him. I mean, listen, he's a young black man with guns and police I would be scared to death in that situation too. He actually kept his calm pretty cool, maybe because he was at the airport, because I know if he was in a car somewhere and that was the situation, oh my god, I'll be terrified.
Speaker 2: So he was twenty two at the time of the incident.
Speaker 4: Mine was brown.
Speaker 2: Charges were dropped in January because his lawyer enforced that meet mistakenly picked up security's luggage and the gun. The bag belonged to meat, So he was.
Speaker 4: In a safe He was a man.
Speaker 1: That man life and maybe his career was flashing before his eyes. He's like, what the hell is going on right now?
Speaker 2: But the counsel were really nice to him.
Speaker 6: They bless God, bless Kabo. Mama, Mama, Ma, all right now, I was just call my mom. That's come on to my mom and my pops. I know they listened every morning. Come on to mama, come on the pop. So thank you for answering the phone time.
Speaker 2: Never listen to anything I do.
Speaker 4: Oh, they listen all the time. Then they have notes after Steve Harvey, my mom, No, you're my parents, all your parents. Why are not listening to Steve Harvey.
Speaker 6: Because his son is on a nationally syndicated morning show. Sir, so they call on support.
Speaker 4: Steve Harvey is more aged appropriate. So what my mom is hip?
Speaker 2: Okay, she's the catch me hours. She would say, I went with your mom. Thought about the other conversation we had about the impotency thing. I'd love to get your mom on the line to ask about that.
Speaker 4: I don't ask about that. I think my dad's holding it down.
Speaker 2: But anyway, say what are you giving that dogken too man for?
Speaker 4: After the hour?
Speaker 1: There is a young woman uh named Corey rich and killer Cory is what we call. She needs to come to the front of the congregation. We like to have a word with her.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll get to that next.
Speaker 2: Don't move.
Speaker 21: It's to the breakfast club. On be eat the breakfast club. Your morning so will never be the same.
Speaker 1: Your company has goals this year, find the right people to help you achieve them with jip recruiter, where four out of five employers get a quality candidate within the first day.
Speaker 4: Try it free at jipprecruiter dot com.
Speaker 1: Slash breakfast at ziprecruitter dot com slash breakfast Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah you are a.
Speaker 4: Day Huh, I'm a fat and all that shit around your eye. They want this man to dog and blows man. Wait for char to top gloves.
Speaker 2: Let's got to make a judgment of who was going to be on the Donkey of the day.
Speaker 1: They chose you.
Speaker 2: It's a breakfast club, bitch you Who's donkey of the day today?
Speaker 1: Well, donkey today for Thursday, May eleventh goes to a thirty three year old woman from Utah named Corey Richards. Now Corey has been charged with aggravated murder and possession of a controlled substance would intent to discribute. Yes, killer Corey is a murderer, Ladies and gettlemen, and the person she's slaughtered was her husband.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm sure you know wives killed their.
Speaker 1: Husbands and husbands killed their wives every day all around the world. But what makes this story more unique than just a random murder is the fact that killer Cory wrote a children's book about dealing with the loss of a loved one just the year after her husband's death. I couldn't make this kind of stuff up if I tried. Let's go to NBC News for the report.
Speaker 4: Police.
Speaker 2: So my husband passed away unexpectedly last year.
Speaker 10: A month after promoting her children's book inspired by her husband's death. The widowed mother of three is now charged with his murder. Police arrested Corey Richins on Monday outside of Park City, Utah, alleging the thirty three year old poisoned her husband Eric last March with the lethal dose of fentanyl and autopsy later revealing he had five times the lethal dosage of illicit fentanyl in his system. According to the charging documents, Cory purchased ventanyl from an acquaintance last February, what she says was for an investor asking for some of the Michael Jackson stuff. Days later, following the couple's Valentine's Day dinner, Eric became very ill and told a friend he thought his wife was trying to poison him. Prosecutor's alleged Corey then purchased even more fentanyl, and less than a month later, Eric was dead and Corey, claiming to be grief stricken, dedicated this book to her husband, calling him a wonderful father. I took things that my kids have said to me this last year, and we kind of articulated it and put it into a story.
Speaker 4: There's some sick people in this world, Joe.
Speaker 1: This woman Corey knows she killed her husband and then use him as a source material to write a children's book about grief when the only thing she should have been writing is a statement to the police about her guilt. Sometimes, just sometimes, I respect people with this level of audacity, people who lack self awareness in this way, they are able to turn something off in their brain that I can't. But man, if I haven't talked to my therapist about trying, because I beat myself up over little things like I'm the type of person that would toss something that the trash can and if it misses, regardless of where I have to, you know, regardless of where I'm at, I have to go walk through that thing and pick it up and throw it in the trash because it would drive me crazy if I left it there. Are going to the bathroom, you know, doing the others you would have them doing to you. I would never leave the bathroom without washing my hands, because I've ever did that and then shook somebody's hand, knowing I didn't wash mine, I would think I was going to Satan's place of residence. If I poop in a public facility like I do every day at eight thirty am because I'm very regular. I have to make sure I don't leave any chocolate hot dogs in the toilet because there's nothing I hate more than when people leave a little fecal fudge in the commo.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I couldn't live knowing I did that to someone else.
Speaker 1: So people who can do things like commit murder and didn't write a book about dealing with the grief for the person they murdered, they have a kill switch, no point intended in their brain that I simply don't have.
Speaker 4: Okay. The only other people who have this level of audacity is rappers.
Speaker 1: In fact, rappers might have more because some of y'all actually rap about the murders they commit. All right, this young woman is just writing a book about dealing with the grief of the murder. No that she actually committed. Jesus Christ. They do have the same audacity as rappers.
Speaker 4: Anyway.
Speaker 1: This is the equivalent of the President of Peter Ingrid new Kirk coming out with a book on hunting.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: This is like Tory Lanez becoming a pediatrist and coming out with a book on how women should take care of their feet.
Speaker 4: Okay. This is like O. J.
Speaker 1: Simpson coming out with a book titled If I Did It Confessions of the Killer. Wait that actually happened. All I'm simply saying is if the baby came out with a book on pronouns, y'all would lose y'all ever loving minds.
Speaker 4: Now listen. We looked for this book. It's no longer on Amazon. Okay.
Speaker 1: The book is called Are You with Me? And we couldn't find a copy of it anywhere. But with the help of chat GPT, oh boy and Ai, two things that I am against. But for this purpose, and this purpose alone, I had to. We asked them to write a children's book like you were this woman, Corey Richards, okay, and you had killed your husband and then wrote a children's book about grief.
Speaker 4: This is what chat GPT came up with.
Speaker 2: Mommy, Mommy, mommy. Can we read the bedtime story we wrote about daddy?
Speaker 1: Of course we can, Honey.
Speaker 2: How about you read the first line and I'll.
Speaker 1: Read the second line.
Speaker 4: Okay, got it?
Speaker 20: Are you with me? Are you with me? Daddy?
Speaker 4: We miss you in our life.
Speaker 1: I got tired of arguing with you every day.
Speaker 2: That's why I tried to stab you with my knife.
Speaker 20: Are you with me? Are you with me?
Speaker 2: Daddy? We had a ball. Oh, honey, does your oatmeal taste honey?
Speaker 1: That's because I spiked it with fittanyl.
Speaker 24: Are you with me?
Speaker 20: Are you with me?
Speaker 2: Life without you is so tough?
Speaker 1: Oh you don't know what fitnel is?
Speaker 2: Well, that's that Michael Jackson stuff. Are you with me, daddy? Are you with me? The cops are here talking to mommy.
Speaker 12: I love you, honey, but I gotta go because the cops just found your body.
Speaker 26: Good night.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 1: I don't know who's more of a double chat GPT of Corey Richards. Please let remy ma give Corey Richards the biggest y hull.
Speaker 2: Hee ha ha you stupid motherfuck?
Speaker 4: Are you dumb? Damn cool world man? All right, old cold world? Well, thank you for that. Donkey today look dark humor. Yeah right now shoutut to b E t BT will see you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Peace b E t Claudia tell him peace, Tell btpeace, Claudia.
Speaker 2: Peace BT.
Speaker 6: Everybody else is opening up the phone lines eight hundred five A five one five one now. Earlier, Claudia reported that Rihanna and asap Rocky named their child after Wu Tang clan's Risa.
Speaker 4: The baby's name is Risa.
Speaker 6: So we're asking eight hundred five eight five one five one if you could name your kid after a celebrity, what celebrity would it be? And we'll take your calls when we come back. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. Charlamagne said he would name his child Starks.
Speaker 4: I ain't never say no stupid stuff like that, I said.
Speaker 1: I if I said, if if you leave it up to my dumb ass, I would have did something like that.
Speaker 6: But what I just said, okay, right, I didn't do that. Though I have four daughters, I did not do that. I'm sure you tried. Eight hundred five eight five one five to one. We'll find out for Claudia and myself when we come back. It's the Breakfast, Legal Morning, the Breakfast Club. Everybody, it's deej n V. Charlemagne to God, we are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host, Claudia Jordan here money and we're asking eight hundred five A five one oh five one.
Speaker 24: Now.
Speaker 6: Earlier, Claudia was talking about Asap Rocky and Rear that they named their baby after Wu Tang clans.
Speaker 4: The Rizza right. The baby's name is Riza, right, Rizza Rizza.
Speaker 6: So we're asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one, who would you What celebrity would you name your baby after?
Speaker 4: Claudia? Do you have one a celebrity that you would name your baby after.
Speaker 1: I've been thinking about this.
Speaker 2: I don't have one. I'm trying to think, and I don't know. I don't think this would be a reality for me though. No, I'm fifty.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, okay, all right, Jesus, why you saying it like that?
Speaker 1: If Janet Jackson had a baby at fifty, the brat pregnant right now?
Speaker 4: Who else in that?
Speaker 2: Janney Jackson is rich as hell, so she can do a lot of things I can't really do.
Speaker 1: Just yes, or the brat pregnant?
Speaker 4: Well, somebody else just had a baby at fifty right on my tripp, Jayla was up there, but she was at fifty's forty.
Speaker 2: I guess I buy a baby at fifty, I would have to name it like Jesus, because it'd be like a miracle, like a baby Jesus, Jesus with a.
Speaker 4: Mexican I have a Mexican baby, daddy, and name the baby I.
Speaker 2: Want at this point.
Speaker 4: But let's go to the phone line. I don't have you know I do. I do cities, Madison, Logan, you know, Brooklyn, London, Jackson. Yeah, I don't. I don't have any celebrities that I would name the baby after I have I have, like.
Speaker 1: I want names to mean something, so I want them to be able to look at their name and say, okay, this is Arabic for such and such. I like naming my children after like you know, West African leaders. Parents.
Speaker 2: Do your research, parents when you name your kids, because I looked.
Speaker 1: Up the meeting of my name and it was very disappointing.
Speaker 4: What was it meaning?
Speaker 1: Lame?
Speaker 2: Like can't walk lame?
Speaker 4: Oh damn?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks mom again, Jesus.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 19: This is Charmagne.
Speaker 4: Oh, Charmaine, good morning, good morning, my guy.
Speaker 12: My guy.
Speaker 4: You're from New York.
Speaker 13: No, I'm actually from Dayton, Ohio.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, usually that my guy is usually at New York things. But okay, Charmaine, who would you name your kids after?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 16: So I am a huge Fantasia and Nellie fan.
Speaker 20: So my dog name is Tasia and if I had any more kids, it would be Fantasia and Nelly.
Speaker 4: Jesus, how old are you?
Speaker 16: I am forty.
Speaker 11: Don't do mean she got time?
Speaker 2: She got time to get pregnant. I was just saying, because I'm fifty, it ain't happened for me, probably so for you, I'm just saying it could happen.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: Fantasta is a unique name. But it's unique because there's only one Fantasia. I don't know if it's unique. Yeah, I don't think it's unique when it's a bunch of different people named Fantasia, just like Beyonce is a unique name.
Speaker 4: Or Rihanna, and tell everybody starting naming their kids.
Speaker 6: Right, Hello, who's this, Johanna? Hey, what celebrity would you name your kid after?
Speaker 19: I actually named my son after the game?
Speaker 4: That name is the game.
Speaker 2: His name is the game.
Speaker 18: No, his name is Jason. The game's real name is Jaceon Taylor. But my son name is Jason.
Speaker 2: I've never had another Jason, So okay, Hello, who's this? Hey, Merral, what celebrity would you name your kid after?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 20: Actually, after the game Jace, I just changed the uh uh to K and named my son K because all my husbands sides names.
Speaker 27: So with the k so.
Speaker 13: We named our kids starting with the k SO.
Speaker 20: I named him Kase.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's for the game.
Speaker 1: The game.
Speaker 4: You know, you know who else is named guess they gets named a lot?
Speaker 1: Jalen, Jalen, Yeah, jail I don't know what the hell I was trying to say, what you understood? People named their kids Jaalen a lot after jailer role.
Speaker 4: And he said his mother created that name.
Speaker 6: So that's why you see a lot of Jalen's after I guess he you know the Fab five?
Speaker 4: Yep, yep, all right.
Speaker 6: I know there's not another can named Rashawn r a a capital s h au wn. I know that has so many Rashawns are not not the way mine is spelled. I want to find a white Rashwan.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna find that white I know, a white Rushaan like Russian? Hello. Sorry, I'm sorry, Hello, can we can hear you? Mama?
Speaker 2: What what celebrity would you name your your child after?
Speaker 11: Beyonce?
Speaker 10: Of course, the queen.
Speaker 20: She's a Burgo like me, and I just I like her.
Speaker 13: I was talking to my child, you know, can look up to Beyonce.
Speaker 3: Look, you know, why would you do that?
Speaker 1: Morning?
Speaker 4: Why would you do that?
Speaker 19: I mean.
Speaker 13: Whole after Charlemagne. My my grandmama name is Charlotte. My mama name is Charmagne, so Charlemagne would be perfect.
Speaker 4: That's perfect because that's not even my name. You know, I got that.
Speaker 1: There was a there was an activist in Haiti, not an activist, but he was a was a rebel in Haiti and the Roman emperor, So you know I'm.
Speaker 4: Not the first Charlomagne. Charlama's na Leonard. My name is Leonard. It's Leonard, Leonard.
Speaker 2: Why sound French?
Speaker 1: If you make it sounds it's Leonard leon My mother dropped the oh no, Leonard.
Speaker 4: Then he started making a little money.
Speaker 2: Then he changes Leonard something next to get the British accent.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, it's always been Leonard with an accent over the end.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hey, if what celebrity would you name your kid after?
Speaker 18: Well, I already named my first son after Paso.
Speaker 17: His name is Samel and the next one I would name my kid after is probably Tory Lane. But now it's the Lane Tory.
Speaker 4: That's not Tory Lanez. Though it's mad to It's been mad Toris before. She likes Tory Lanez and that's why she's naming him from Patpoo's the same.
Speaker 17: You said, what that's a free tory?
Speaker 4: Did you say free toys?
Speaker 24: Yeah?
Speaker 4: How old you?
Speaker 17: I'm twenty four.
Speaker 4: Okay, you need to grow up right? All right?
Speaker 2: Up man, eight hundred and five and five.
Speaker 1: The little girl that was at the thing another day screaming about rock Nation with a toy.
Speaker 4: Sister, just nothing, Shut up, man, we're asking.
Speaker 6: You know, Rihanna and Asap Rocky named their kid Rizza after Wu Tang Clans member Rizza. So we're asking what celebrity would you name your kid after? Call us up right now, it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody. It's DJ Envy Charlamagne the guy we are the Breakfast Club. Nowhew just joined us. We were talking about re Re and Asat Rocky. During the rumors, Claudia Jordan reported that they named their child Rizza after Wu Tang Clans Rizza. So we're asking what would you name your kid after? What celebrity would you name your kid after?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 4: Who's this?
Speaker 17: Hey?
Speaker 22: What?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: What celebrity would you name your kids after?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 13: I have three boys.
Speaker 17: They're older now, but their names are O Marion Kanye and Kanya and nas.
Speaker 18: Shanna like Lathan.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, so you are a huge.
Speaker 17: Actually I wasn't.
Speaker 20: I don't know how it just came up.
Speaker 25: But I also get them with the opportunity that when.
Speaker 18: They turned at they could change their names.
Speaker 17: Or if they needed to, I was taken to the courthouse and they could change it.
Speaker 13: So you named your son Kanye, yes, o Marion and Kanye and sona wow?
Speaker 4: Man, all right, I just don't love.
Speaker 13: Named after celebrities.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I don't love no celebrities or their names that much.
Speaker 1: Even when I was saying that, you know, I was saying I was playing and say I would probably I can say Starks for a son. Right, that's not even necessarily based on ghost Face. That's Marvel comic book character Tony Starks. You know, it's just the name Starks sounds cool. But I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 6: Hello, list, Hello, this is hey Sasha. What celebrity would you name your kid after?
Speaker 18: Well, I already have named my son after celebrity Saya.
Speaker 11: Yes, I'm Transformer. Okay, Oh yeah, so I named him after sha Ya.
Speaker 3: I was in high school.
Speaker 4: Don't hold it to me, y'all.
Speaker 19: In turn, did not race try to clown for it.
Speaker 11: But my name is Sasha.
Speaker 20: I wanted him to have my nature, so that's where I love it.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you a questions. I said, did did you say that?
Speaker 1: You know you was young when you did it, so if you had to do it all over again now, you would name him Shi.
Speaker 11: Lah buff I was still name more so because of the me name.
Speaker 18: The name is Sha means gift from God, and he definitely was that.
Speaker 19: And that's where I was violent and he changed my life.
Speaker 18: So he's still a gift from God.
Speaker 4: Okay, now did you get did you conceive him?
Speaker 1: Did you get your club shot up after watching a Transformers movie?
Speaker 20: Definitely not the case.
Speaker 11: That's a whole long.
Speaker 13: Story that I won't you try to Charlamagne but no, no, no, no, just asking what the inspiration was about.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Mama, definitely yes, you our last caller this morning.
Speaker 4: Who would you name your your child after? After what celebrity?
Speaker 19: I actually named a few kids after celebrity. Okay, I named my twins. One name is Hendrick Lassie and the other one name is Phoenix Marley.
Speaker 4: Okay, the Marley family. Okay, So Lassie Marley. And where did Phoenix come from?
Speaker 19: Hendricks Joaquin Phoenix? Oh, okay, yeah, trying to find name because I only had girl names at the time, and I I just swore I was having girls and except boys.
Speaker 27: And I was like, okay, I've always liked Hendrick, so I needed another name. And I was like, okay, and what about Jaquin Phoenix? But Phoenix Marley instead? Okay, let you know if this soap opera called Passions back in the day, I was a huge.
Speaker 19: Fan growing up, so I named want my oldest son, Nicholas Fox first, after one of the characters on the show.
Speaker 4: Okay. I used to think the Stefano from Days of All Lives was a cool name. Stefano.
Speaker 2: Ye, yes, Stephan Demera.
Speaker 1: He's always weak have it, that's right? I mean, I mean, did we used to watch it? If you got a black grandma, you ain't had no choice, That's what I'm saying. If you had a black grandma and you had to stay with your grandma after school, he was watching Days All Lives in General Hospital.
Speaker 4: That was happening.
Speaker 6: My grandma watched a lot. My mother watched Another World. That's my mom watched Another World.
Speaker 1: Do we still believe in male and female names though, And the reason I say that is because my last two children, I thought that I thought they were going to be boys because I was like, already got two girls. But you know, that's not how God planned it. So the names I had for them, because I come up with the names when they're in the womb. For the names I had for them, I still named him that, you know, regardless that they were women, and come to find out that one of them actually was a woman or man's name. So do we care?
Speaker 4: No, we don't care. I mean no, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: It used to just be like a few uh not names that could go like both the ways, like Tracy, Chris, pat Now there's a lot of them.
Speaker 6: It's not really my last child, Peyton, I wanted to. I wanted to name her Kingston. I like the name Kingston, but my wife felt it was like a masculine name, a male name. But I think Kingston can be a woman, you know, guy or girl.
Speaker 4: In my opinion.
Speaker 1: That's that's very interesting because my last one I remember being at slutha Anita Copax or that Anita Copax sister crib and a woman was uh, looking at my wife's stomach and she was singing, it's a lot of masculine you coming from there.
Speaker 4: And you couldn't tell me that that wasn't a little boy. And I still gave him.
Speaker 1: I still gave her the name that I gave and it was Some people would probably think it's a masculine.
Speaker 6: Name, yeah, because I definitely wanted Kingston. But brook say they were Brooklyn. Some people say Brooklyn's a boy, Brooklyn's a girl, and you know, my Brooklyn's a girl.
Speaker 1: I think it's both.
Speaker 6: Yeah, both, it could be both. I think names could be both with the pend mm hmm, except like Claudia or Leonard Leonard Leonard.
Speaker 23: But what about Claude, Claudela, I could call you Claude Claude.
Speaker 6: No, I hate that name because nobody could see. Nobody could call a girl Rashawn. It got to be Rashaan.
Speaker 4: No, you can definitely call the girl that's a girl name. Rashawn has a girl name. Rashawn is not a girl's name.
Speaker 2: Absolutely a girl.
Speaker 4: Rashawn is a girl's name, a light skinned girl too. Man definitely would break all right.
Speaker 2: We got rumors on the way we're talking about in her controversial lyrics.
Speaker 4: All right, people mad at her, We'll get into that nexus The Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Yah yah yas ya yasha ya morning.
Speaker 4: Everybody's d e j n V. Cholamine the guy.
Speaker 6: We are the Breakfast Club. Our guest co host, Claudia Jordan is here, and let's get to the rumors.
Speaker 24: Just because I'm being quiet don't mean that I don't have that fire up.
Speaker 12: Inside of you to get you all the way together.
Speaker 4: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 2: One thing that I'm not as a liar. First of all, my memories, he bad be a liar, And second of all, there's just too many witnesses and people know what happened.
Speaker 15: People know the truth.
Speaker 2: On the Breakfast Club, all right, we're talking about the one that got away, and this time we're talking about Safar Samuels. He denies that Nicki Minaj was the one that got away, but I kind of think she was. There's some audio about this.
Speaker 4: So is there one woman that you would agree that got away?
Speaker 14: I wouldn't say one that got away, But you know, sometimes when I look back at my life and you know, certain situations, and now that I've seen the amount of things that I've been through.
Speaker 4: Just when it comes to, you know, breaking up.
Speaker 16: You look back and say, damn, maybe you know you could have got through that.
Speaker 4: Caire a name, I'll give a hint. We were together for a very long time. How long you come? All right?
Speaker 5: So far?
Speaker 2: He was with Nicki Minaje for about ten years and then he went on to marry Eric Amena. That lasted just two years and they had two kids. So now this rumors about him and Amara Lanegra circulating. So I don't know what you think. You think you regrets that.
Speaker 1: I think at a woman, Claudia, how do you feel if you in a relationship with somebody and uh, they saying that they're exit the one that got away?
Speaker 4: How did that make you feel?
Speaker 1: Just asking?
Speaker 2: I'd probably want to put hands on them, I tell us the fight.
Speaker 1: No, that ain't it, bro That ain't what you need to be saying, especially if you're in the whole other stitution.
Speaker 6: It could have been before that, because I think they just announced the Amounel of Negro situation.
Speaker 4: But I would also say that remember they that wasn't that wasn't a new I'm not sure.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure when that interview came out, but you don't remember he was with Nicky when they were damn their teams growing up rapping with each other. They were young, young, so I think they started to have more as relationship. I think they were more friends at first, you know, you know.
Speaker 2: And I hate about the whole one that got away conversation. A lot of times a simple conversation would help that, but one of the people is not really being not doing it, you know, fearful of saying it. I've had a couple of times where the friends would tell me such and such really loved you. I'm like, but he never told me. So listen, y'all, with all the stuff that's going on in the world, don't waste time. If there's someone that you feel like got away or you really love, let them know.
Speaker 4: Spend the block.
Speaker 2: Spend the block.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, that's only for the single people.
Speaker 1: Like if you, if you in a relationship, you better not spend that damn block, and you better not be publicly saying that that's that person is the one who got away if you already, if you're in a relationship.
Speaker 2: We talked to the single people absolutely all right, Moving on, Diddy and Jermain Dupriez versus battle has not been confirmed, but people think it's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Y'all here for this, Yes, I think it's gonna happen.
Speaker 22: You know.
Speaker 6: I think there was rumors that did he released a date by accident, But I think it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Who do you think would win that?
Speaker 1: It just depends on We've been having this conversation for months. I think that they should just keep it to R and B in remix. That's my personal opinion. Can you know if the rumors are true that they're doing it at Madison Square Garden, I think that's uh. That's also an unfair advantage for Diddy. I don't think the should do it in Atlanta either. I think they should pick a neutral. I think Madison Square Garden is good. But you know the thing with of course you.
Speaker 4: Do because you' from New York. You want to need to have home field.
Speaker 6: Not only that, but you remember, Jermaine Dupree has a lot of his artists living, So when they do this, you're gonna have a lot of ushers alive to perform. A riot is alive to perform with with you know Diddy, you know Biggie Biggie's not here, Craig Max not here.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't think he messes with Mace, So a lot of his artists is gonna be a lot more difficult to pull off that show.
Speaker 4: Not to say that he can't, but it's gonna be a little more difficult.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd like to see them keep it. The R and B and UH remixes don't And by the way, I don't know who wins.
Speaker 4: You can't. That's like one of those ones that's a toss up.
Speaker 2: I think that's equally yoked verses right there, like Big Time.
Speaker 1: Unless you factor in hip hop, people are factor and hip hop, it goes to Diddy a lot, you think, so.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yeah, okay, well people are ready for this. We have some tweets. Rock Love twenty one says, oh, we got to get an office ready for the living room, and Sally Buck says the super light that's super light for puff and then uh not like it's not like Big Mop six says Jermaine Dupree, sweeping him seven zero.
Speaker 4: It could be.
Speaker 1: Positive listen possible too, and I would take something even with the hip hop conversation if that could be generational as well, right, because we're not gonna sit here and act like you know, Jamaine Dupree ain't attached to some like some some some hip hop, some jendary hippop, bloods.
Speaker 4: Bad franchise Boys, Bone Crusher.
Speaker 2: I think I think they sleep on Jamaine a little bit, but they.
Speaker 4: Definitely sleep on Jamie.
Speaker 6: But I just don't know what you do when they do that performance, and and and JD brings Usher on that stage, you know, and JD brings Mariah Carry on that stage.
Speaker 4: That's those are tough acts, but you acting like I know. We like to say, did he don't have people that's not here? But that's not true.
Speaker 1: Just here, that's Joas Jodasy is here because did he got a long back? Did he can go in his uptown records? Back to faith is here?
Speaker 4: This twelve is here, This is really this could really be an Usher and Mary.
Speaker 2: But a lot of Diddy's people aren't doing well. He's gonna have to bring on holograms.
Speaker 4: You know what, Claudia, you know, just just just what that's.
Speaker 2: Just it's very nice to say he needs some of the holograms.
Speaker 4: All right, what else?
Speaker 6: We got my line because you gotta think g Depp is locked up, Black Robs not here, A lot of a lot of Diddy's artists.
Speaker 1: Of all the people I just name, You keep naming people that's not here, there's a lot of people that's still here too.
Speaker 2: Though it's an unusual number of people that are not doing well. I'm just gonna go ahead and say it. But you also don't know their relationships though. Are we all scared of Diddy right now?
Speaker 6: No, you don't know the relationship between the artists. Like you know, Mason Diddy don't see out of eyes, So would Mace get out there? And Mace's you know, had a lot of Diddy.
Speaker 2: You need Mace there?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. Do you need Mace? I don't know if you need them.
Speaker 2: I think he was You don't think it was big.
Speaker 1: I just think when you're going against Jermaine Dupria, it is gonna be more R and B driven. I just think you need more of your R and B artists, Like I said, the Totals, the Mary J Bliges escapes, the Jodases, Like, that's what you need.
Speaker 4: To me, that's what you need more of? What do I know? Nothing?
Speaker 2: All Right? Moving on, let's do you apologize for Flags Johnson's controversial reference in a new song. You know she's at basketball player that's really doing her thing and a rapper. She deleted her latest rap video, she covered Lottos put It on the floor. She received backlash and criticism for a lyric referencing nine to eleven all.
Speaker 6: Right, because she said in a nine to eleven talking about the car to Porsche and a nine eleven blown smoke, talking about blowing weed.
Speaker 4: And then she made the reference to the towers. It's just a slick line. It's a slip line.
Speaker 1: I mean, the towers were smoking and she said r ip and the ad lib if you listen, if I just thought it was a slick line.
Speaker 6: That's the conversation we had before. You know, that's back in the day. People would look at those and be like, oh, that was a dope line. But like when we played Big Biggie, they take that line out now, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But they didn't bleep that until after nine to eleven because if I'm correct, that first reference Biggie made blow up like the World Trade. That was when the first bomber, the first bombing of the World Trades, correct, right, was that Timothy McVeigh on.
Speaker 2: No, No, that was Oklahoma.
Speaker 4: That Oklahoma, Okay, who's the first?
Speaker 2: I don't know if we got the name on that one.
Speaker 4: I was remember at that time, I went elementary school. I was young, young, Damn, you can't.
Speaker 2: This culture is making it where you can't really say anything anymore.
Speaker 4: We grew up in the nineteen hundreds. We'll never understand.
Speaker 2: The nineteen hundreds was a wild time. Yes, Artie Bunker, you would say the N word on TV and no one flints.
Speaker 6: But you can't say that because people were mad. When Drake said something about MEGANE. Stallion, it was like he went too far. But now you're saying franzis didn't know will go too far. I don't think that any of its too far. This is rap's lyrics. That they play with the lines. It's it's kind of dope to you know, when people play with the lines. I don't think aybody should take it personal.
Speaker 1: Is rap.
Speaker 2: Everybody wants to be a victim and be offended.
Speaker 6: Jadakiss, jay Z Fabulous and all those lyricists that you guys love could never be able to do that because they always play that line.
Speaker 1: You a whole snitch. What you are, just a snitch shopping They had the name, none of them people. Just now you're just making these little youngsters go dig up they catalogs for no.
Speaker 4: Damn right, so what oh oh oh oh oh man, damn well we do that now. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So also yesterday when now I was watching the game, somebody sent me something. Somebody was watching Wheel of Fortune and this lady was raising money. White woman was raising money for any charity that she want, and this is the charity she picked.
Speaker 4: I hope you went a lot of money.
Speaker 9: Time you'll be winning it for I am winning it for the Mental Wealth Alliance trying to look at mental health as mental wealth. It's part of the Giving Back Fund. And I learned about this from Charlemagne the God. He was on my podcast and told me about this organization that he is part of and they provide state of the art mental health services to underserved black communities all over the United States.
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully all went a lot of dough. Here tell you how much I hate DJ No, no, no, no, let me tell how much I hate you. I just said, you just said that was some white woman on Wheel of Fortune. That was celebrity will of fortune, and that was mayem Bolic. You know who Mayam Beolick is. That's Blossomed. Okay, that's Amy Pharah Foula from the Big Bank Theory. All right, he look to Mallium. How dare you just say that after some random white woman on whill of fortune? Okay, I don't know who she is. Jesus, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Jesus, y'all don't know Blossom.
Speaker 2: I know Blossom, I don't know.
Speaker 4: You don't know Amy Farah Foula from the Big Bank Theory.
Speaker 6: Bock, that's you, Blossom, Judy Bloom.
Speaker 4: That's your inner childhood.
Speaker 2: What's up with Charlemagne?
Speaker 18: You know what?
Speaker 1: You have?
Speaker 2: Like a little in a white girl?
Speaker 4: You know, you all?
Speaker 2: He's a teenage my girl.
Speaker 20: Yes he is.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Luthor miyam for she wrote, she won sixty two thousands for my nonprofit for the miss of my nonprofit organization, the Mental Wealth Alliance, in conjunction with the giving back from and just just thank her for I want to thank her for recognizing the work we are doing at the Mental Wealth Wealth Alliance. And you know every year we do our Mental Wealth Expo here in New York City, We're doing it again this year in October, when we bring together all the therapists and psychiatrists and spiritual leaders, anyone who can help you on your healing journey. Last year, our keynote speakers were Sarah Jakes Roberts and Torrey Roberts. We had Nadre Towab Glover, Debbie Brown, doctor Rita Walker, Resmudminicum has been there, and maybe this year we get Mayam, we get miam Bialla to pull upright?
Speaker 4: Why not? Why not? That is your rumor report? You got any Sally Myris for charlam or anything like that. No, it is Sally Myris, Oh, Miley Cyrus.
Speaker 19: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm gonna be honest with you.
Speaker 1: I love when people get white people names wrong because they alway get our names wrong. So I do it on purpose, Like I'll be like Elton john Is in the Beatles, Stinging's in the Beatles.
Speaker 6: I do that on purpose. Oh my good, I like that all right. I mean it's the Breakfast Club, one of Peoples Choice mixes. Next the Breakfast Club, Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 1: With audio titles on business, career, advice, fitness, and more, audible keeps you inspired whatever you're looking for. Check out all the audiobooks, podcasts, and originals you could ever want, all in one place. Sign up for thirty days free at audible dot com slash Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: They got a special get joining us this morning. Yes, indeed you got the brother of my son. What's going on?
Speaker 3: King?
Speaker 4: And we have the brother j Jordan. Welcome brother. Neither one of them missing?
Speaker 1: No push up, No, you ain't missing, Undeath Now I'm.
Speaker 4: Doing all right?
Speaker 24: Now?
Speaker 4: What's going on? Brothers? How's every day? Everything is good?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: You know, just navigating, you know, especially in this society. I can't.
Speaker 14: I pretty much just came here to let my brother do most of the talking. You know, we we've been family, you know. Carmen this is Carmen's husband. So we met Carmen Pes, you know, and we met through that. But he's just an amazing individual. You know, he's formally incarcerated and the work he does now formally incarcerated people, it's just phenomenal.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 14: We started, he started with this organization called Time Done and we had did a concert which the late Great Nipsey was there, and you know, me and Nipsey built for like two hours there he had me interviewing Nipsey. He was one of the like one of the final days that like the year, probably like six months before he passed away. And from there he started this safety organized what is it called again Alliance for Safety and Justice organization, which is focused on getting people who have records expunged. You know, after you've done your time and you've been in society and showed that you're a productive membrum. You know, it's so much collateral damage that comes with being a feeling or formally incarcerated individual. And you know, he's been doing that work. He's actually got some of these laws passed in California right now. So we're working to try to align with other individuals who have platforms who've been formally constrated, like myself and himself, and just other people in general who have platform to understand how you know, people who have records can be you know, productive members of society and continue to help us move this com mission.
Speaker 6: I'm glad you did because I actually have a question about expungement. So I know in certain towns you had a certain I think that I think the date was May first or June. First, you have a certain amount of time where you can go to the courthouse, fill out the paperwork, and they can expunge some of the stuff that was on your record. But my question has always been, when you do get something expunged, is it really off your record. I'm gonna tell you why you just had to say I had. I had a case when I was nineteen or twenty in Virginia twenty years ago when I went to get my license for my handgun in Jersey.
Speaker 4: I'm licensed in thirty eight states, but they just allowed it to have it.
Speaker 6: It popped up and I was like, it's supposed to be expunged, but obviously it wasn't. So I'm like, is this really just some bs where it's not really a sponge. I still was able to get it, but it made me jump to a couple of hoops that I shouldn't have had to jump through because they told me it was quote on quote next.
Speaker 22: Mon Yeah, all right, so there's there's and it wasn't a violent crime and nothing like that. But still, yeah, so there's like some level seting I want to do. Right, so most people in America don't know the information.
Speaker 4: I'll it to give you. So what is a criminal record? A criminal record is a lineup data.
Speaker 22: It's a history of someone breaking the law and exists in four different forms. The first form is what the police have in their car. It's the law enforcement telecommunication system. So when you get I got pulled over coming here right when they see your license plate and they run it, they pull up everything about you and that never goes away. But the cops can see everything you've done, you got in trouble with the law, everything, they can see it all right, telecommunication system. Every state has one. The second one of the courthouse. This is the one that's crazy. This is data that the courthouses and it's you can buy. Anyone can go and buy the data. So your data is for sale right now. And there's a multi billion dollar industry, the background check companies, multi billion dollar industry after nine to eleven. In two thousand and three, they start at the Background Check Association of America and they exploded so much so because we live in a fear based society. After nine to eleven, everyone started to do background checks. Nine out of ten employers do background checks, four out of five landlords do background checks.
Speaker 4: So everyone is buying your data.
Speaker 22: Right now, you can go to the county courts in San Juaquin County in Stockton, California and pull my record up. It's for sale. That's the second place. The third place is the state. Every state has either a Department of Justice or a state police that is just a record of information. So if you get your record expunged, it goes DJMV, gun charge and then expungement, so you can see everything. And then the FBI had a database, which is what they run when you try to get a back. We try to get a gun, so these criminal records live in these four databases. Expungement is a process where it's supposed to shield. A lot of states don't have an expungement statue where people can just get rid of your record. It doesn't exist right for several reasons, one mainly being that the court systems don't have the technology to do it. So when we started in California five years ago and I'm like, wait a minute, I can never get my record away. I'm always going to live with this record. The answer was yes. So it took us five years. Everyone told us we couldn't do it. I don't know that, like I walked around with a penal code, a pinal cold like seven thousand pages writing the law, try and figure it out. Built a team around this, and it took us five years to past this. We had to learn the data systems in California. We have to work with the Department of Justice, we have to work with courthouses. All the attorneys who've been working on this for years told us we couldn't do it. Everyone told me I was crazy, Right, I got a record. I got a record, and people were like, Jay, this cannot be done. I said, you crazy. So we passed three sets of laws and one budget, and now everybody in California has access to expungement except for sex offenders.
Speaker 4: It took us five years to do that. It took us a.
Speaker 22: Concert, sold our concert at the Greek We had to bring five hundred families up to the State House. We have to do that over and over and over. The reason being is this that in America there are eighty million people with a record eighty million. That's more than a population of Canada, right, and nine out of ten of those folks already served our time. They're like us, we're mothers, fathers. We ain't committed no crimes. We're not criminals. We just broke the law a while ago.
Speaker 4: My crime was we was young and didn't know no better exactly. I was eighteen, first out of high school.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 22: The problem with having a record in America is you face what is called collateral consequences.
Speaker 4: Normally know what this stuff is.
Speaker 22: Collateral consequences are legal restrictions that kick in after you serve your time.
Speaker 4: There are forty thousand of these things.
Speaker 22: Half of them are employment related and locked people out of entire industries healthcare, insurance, government education.
Speaker 4: You can't work in if you have a felony, so you're locked out of society, and you can't rent anywhere.
Speaker 22: You literally can't rent in places in midtown or uptown because they run background checks. So folks are forced to move to the Bronx right or move to new work right. They're all living together, and the impacts of not being able to make the money you need to make to not being able to make the money because you can't get the job. It impacts your lifelong earning, It brings down your health outcomes. It is bad for a lot of families, right, and it causes what is called post conviction, poverty all around the country. So when you see people around here walking down the streets, homeless, addicted, and they're like, and we're all like, what happened At some moment in time, they broke the law and they couldn't get back on their feet, right, And so what we're saying is there is a way out of that.
Speaker 4: We call it Sunset laws. It takes a long time to do, but we're doing it.
Speaker 22: And folks like my son, folks like you, Folks like you know, with platforms that can help us raise awareness about this is the only.
Speaker 4: Way we'll get passed it. How did that work? What's the solution? I mean?
Speaker 22: So it is literally passing state laws. Like we have to go state by state and dissect these laws.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 22: Like, listen, I got a record twenty years ago. My wife never did nothing. We can never adopt kids. We can never adopt kids. We getting up there in age, We can never adopt kids.
Speaker 4: In some states, if it was a feling, she can't even have a gun in the house. Nd percent. She can't have a gun with a fella in the house.
Speaker 22: Wow, one hundred percent. So how am I supposed to protect myself or my family? Right, and I am not the exception.
Speaker 4: I'm the rule.
Speaker 22: And when I tried to go change this, everybody told me no. Everybody was like, it is impossible. But the only way was like we literally we literally had to bring It took us. It took us, like I say, five years, but we had to bring sheriffs, DA's judges, police and tell them what was going on. They didn't even know. The courts didn't even know. And and the problem with all of this is ninety eight percent of convictions come with a pola barker. You took a deal.
Speaker 4: Of course, I took a deal. You took a deal, right, We took deals.
Speaker 22: Nowhere on our deal told us that we're going to be facing forty thousand leagal restrictions.
Speaker 4: Now we're on the deal. They told you DJ mvy, oh you have problems on the gun. They didn't tell you that. They don't tell you. So this is actual tangible things you can touch. When you say forty thousand.
Speaker 1: Resive because in my mind I'm just like, yeah, of course, you know, we can't get apartments. We can't get but there's an actual laws, an actual laws, either wasted laws. You can go to the National Inventory Consequences Resource centers.
Speaker 22: You can't be a dogwork. It's the National Inventory of Collateral Consequences. Go to the website National Inventory of Collateral Consequences and you can look all these laws up. It was written laws like penal coaches section two three five. You can't be a dogwalker, pinal coat forty thousand of these things, right, and people are walking around and don't even know what's.
Speaker 6: The cost of doing it ballpark because somebody out there might be like, shoot, the cost of that much effort.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna stay with this because.
Speaker 6: I ain't got enough money to pay for attorneys and filing and how long it's it gonna take.
Speaker 22: It depends on different states. Right in California is about one hundred to hundred bucks, but I think thousand, like a hundred to two hundred dollars. But in California we made it free. You don't need an attn nothing like if you file proper like I did, Like you go in there and say, I want to represent myself, right that right there, I paid one hundred and ten bucks and that's all I have to pay, right, I mean, you got to get the copies and all that stuff, and serve the DA and serve the core.
Speaker 4: But again, it's different in every single state, which is the problem.
Speaker 22: Right, It's like if you got if you got cases in multiple states, You're like, what do I do?
Speaker 3: So what?
Speaker 22: So what we're doing is building a repository saying this is what expungement should look like. This is what expungement is, and this is what expungement should look like, and this is how you navigate. There's nothing out there like this.
Speaker 4: Well how can people follow?
Speaker 2: Listen?
Speaker 22: So listen follow me ig twitter at mister j Jordan spelled all the way out. That's where a lot of the content happens. That's where you get plugged in at time done.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 22: Those two You can follow us man, you go to time done dot org. But again, like you know, I am here. If you have a record, if you've ever been arrested, are incarcerated, So again like people think that having a record as only you went to prison in jail. No, if you've ever been arrested or incarcerated, there is a community for you. Where the community for you that is ensuring that you're economically stable. We will train you, you know, will teach you how to advocate and we are going to pass these laws in every single stake that's.
Speaker 14: And we need as many influencers and voices and people who have platforms to speak up against it. You know, it's a lot of people that have been formally incarcerated within this industry, in so many different industries, and they face these same collateral damages. So I'm actioning that we connect and we utilize our platforms and try to.
Speaker 4: Help this, you know, this whole narrative and this whole movement move forward.
Speaker 6: I will shout to my sona Jay Jordan for joining us, and thank you Cordia and Jordan for joining us today.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me back. I had a good time, yep.
Speaker 4: And we'll see tomorrow what you doing today.
Speaker 2: I need to get this ponytail fixed because I had a night.
Speaker 4: You had a night. Had a nights.
Speaker 1: No hookerh spots. Don't let nobody gash you up to go to the club. You know, Thursday nights is the weekend in New York City.
Speaker 4: Go get some rest.
Speaker 1: I'm a rest.
Speaker 2: I'm arrest, but I get bit of stories when I don't.
Speaker 4: Why about your boo? You know you got a boo out here? Did you come up with him yet.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about that tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Oh god, all right, Charlomon, you got a positive note. Sounds like that ponytail not the only thing needs to be replaced.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: The positive note is simply this. You know, it's mental health aware in this month, man. So I just want to tell everybody out there, really a reminder. Mental health is not a destination for the process. It's about how you drive, not where you're going.
Speaker 4: Breakfast club you don't finish for y'all.
Speaker 1: Dump