Speaker 1: New York US representative, Republican and former drag Queen George Santos.
Speaker 2: That's where I get all his titles in there.
Speaker 1: George Santos was arrested and charged with money laundering, freud, fraud, and theft. Yesterday, Santos pleaded not guilty at a Long Island courthouse to a thirteen count federal indictment against him, and if convicted, he would face up to twenty years in prison. Now, speaking to reporters outside the courthouse after the arraignment, Santos said he has quote plenty of evidence proving his innocence and vow to clear his name. He says this is a witch hunt, and he added that he has no plans to resign and still intends to run for reelection next year. Santos is due back in court on June thirtieth.
Speaker 3: Cool, you're not going to make it to the reelection though. No, they got thirteen charges this FBI. They don't look when it's FBI federal, you're not getting out of that.
Speaker 4: They don't go to court to lose.
Speaker 2: They have these.
Speaker 5: And you know what, Steve right, because I was reading it was FBI d O J and IRIS all the initials money.
Speaker 4: They don't. They don't. They're not doing that, brother, they don't. FBI don't lose.
Speaker 2: And you were not Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: No, and this which hunch stuff you got. Republicans ain't backing you. All the Republicans is back in Trump, which is unbelievable, man, unbelievable.
Speaker 4: But they're scared of him.
Speaker 2: They're not scared of you.
Speaker 3: You got way too much man, You're find to be so expendable by George.
Speaker 1: I Love all right and other and other entertainment news. Yesterday, Beyonce kicked off her Renaissance tour in Stockholm, Sweden. Did you all see the videos? Yes, and the pictures circulating on social media. She is the queen. Bow down to the queen. She's playing no games over. There was that a horse? Was that a horse?
Speaker 2: Satue on stage with me?
Speaker 6: What that was?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: In the back?
Speaker 5: Yeah, horset you on stage.
Speaker 1: Beyonce is going to be in Europe for a while, with stops in Paris, the UK, the Netherlands, Germany, and Spain. The USA leg of the tour will start July twelfth in Philly. Here's a question for you guys, what was the best concert set stage you've ever seen Steve.
Speaker 2: I know you had on this. Yeah, I'm talking about that stage. Yeah, come on, you heard.
Speaker 3: Me talking about the rich Field color seal. Where is that you're talking about?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Talking about wind and fire came down in them nine tps.
Speaker 4: What and then them tps disappeared? What where did they go?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 4: Then they came walking out?
Speaker 2: What is that the time you dressed like him?
Speaker 4: You have here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Hell yeah, I had that Macca's investment with that feather in my hair, not.
Speaker 6: The group.
Speaker 3: And then when Parliament Funkadelic came down out the ceiling in the mother ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah what.
Speaker 4: You Yes, it's just me and the boy hitting me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to hit the bab okay oh.
Speaker 2: Wo bad?
Speaker 4: All right, Now.
Speaker 2: You didn't wear a diaper to that concert, did you?
Speaker 4: Problem?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: I wasn't, George, and I'm dressing different George.
Speaker 2: They had on diapers.
Speaker 5: I remember going one of those consoles my first time seeing them with that diaphone, and I said, what is happening?
Speaker 2: What is going on here?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Finally, in entertainment news, Kim Kardashian was seeing court side at the Lakers versus Warriors playoff game. She was wearing a cute sir I Love Nerds T shirt and jeans, and she has attended a few games, and there was a rumor going around that Kim is dating a Los Angeles Laker basketball player. However, now, according to tm Z, Kim squashed all those rumors and said she's not dating anyone on either team in the Lakers or Golden State Warriors series, and she is simply there to support her hometown team.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 4: Okay, I don't care.
Speaker 3: You don't care.
Speaker 5: What you didn't, don't thinking about.
Speaker 2: She looked cute, though she did, she did got a dated.
Speaker 6: Everybody go in that house, come I crazy? What el what else? I ain't going in that house.
Speaker 2: They don't go in crazy.
Speaker 4: They don't go in that crazy.
Speaker 6: But when they come out the crazy, Lamar Lamar came out in a straight crazy, didn't he? Kanye straight crazy? Everybody going that house come out crazy. I'm not going in there. And I don't care who she dated. I don't care who nicks, who cares.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm interested. I want to know.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 2: But then Kanye, he was kind of yeah, it was all Tommy he was.
Speaker 4: It wasn't all the way called dashy he was.
Speaker 5: Wasn't it cursed, It wasn't all the way right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was little little something else before he went in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Can you make it sound like his prison before he went in there, Kanye went in not.
Speaker 4: To act right? All right?
Speaker 1: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, will check Steve's voicemail eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve, right after this, you're listening Hard Morning Show