Speaker 1: That they don't hear the date.
Speaker 2: You are a day. Huh, I'm a fat and all that shit around your eyes they want this man to do to top gloves. You had to make a judgment of who was going to be on the Donkey of the day. They chose you. It's a practice club bit you. Who's donkey of the day today?
Speaker 3: Well, donkey today for Thursday, May eleventh goes to a thirty three year old woman from Utah named Corey Richards. Now Corey has been charged with aggravated murder and possession of a controlled substance would intent to distribute. Yes, killer Corey is a murderer, Ladies and gettlemen, and the person she slaughtered was her husband.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm sure you know wives kill.
Speaker 3: Their husbands and husbands kill their wives every day all around the world. But what makes this story more unique than just a random murder is the fact that killer Cory wrote a children's book about dealing with the loss of a loved one just the year after her husband's death. I couldn't make this kind of stuff up if I tried. Let's go to NBC News for the report police.
Speaker 2: So my husband passed away unexpectedly last year.
Speaker 4: A month after promoting her children's book inspired by her husband's death, the widowed mother of three is now charged with his murder. Police arrested Corey Richins on Monday outside of Park City, Utah, alleging the thirty three year old poisoned her husband Eric last March with a lethal dose of fentanyl and autopsy later revealing he had five times the lethal dosage of illicit fentanyl in his system. According to the charging documents, Corey purchased ventanyl from an acquaintance last February, what she says was for an investor asking for some of the Michael Jackson stuff. Days later, following the couple's Valentine's Day dinner, Eric became very ill and told a friend he thought his wife was trying to poison him. Prosecutor's alleged Corey then purchased even more fentanyl, and less than a month later, Eric was dead, and Corey, claiming to be grief stricken, dedicated this book to her husband, calling him a father. I took things that my kids have said to me this last year, and we kind of articulated it and put it into a story.
Speaker 2: It's some sick people in this world. Joe.
Speaker 3: This woman Corey knows she killed her husband and then use him as a source material to write a children's book about grief when the only thing she should have been writing is a statement to the police about her guilt. Sometimes, just sometimes, I respect people with this level of audacity, people who lack self awareness in this way, they are able to turn something off in their brain that I can't. But man, if I haven't talked to my therapist about trying, because I beat myself up over little things like I'm the type of person that would toss something that a trash can and if it misses, regardless of where I have to, you know, regardless of where I'm at, I have to go walk to that thing and pick it up and throw it in the trash because it would drive me crazy knowing I lit it. If I left it there, I'll go into the bathroom, you know, doing the others you would have them doing to you. I would never leave the bathroom without washing my hands, because I've ever did that and then shook somebody's hand, knowing I didn't wash mine, I would think I was going to Satan's place of residence. If I poop in a public facility like I do every day at eight thirty am.
Speaker 2: Because I'm very regular.
Speaker 3: I have to make sure I don't leave any chocolate hot dogs in the toilet because there's nothing I hate more than when people leave a little fecal fudge.
Speaker 2: In the commo. Okay, So I couldn't live knowing I did that to someone else.
Speaker 3: So people who can do things like commit murder and then't write a book about dealing with the grief for the person nymed murdered, they have a kill switch, no point intended in their brain that I simply don't have.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: The only other people who have this level of audacity is rappers. In fact, rappers might have more because some of y'all actually rap about the murders they commit. All right, this young woman is just writing a book about dealing with the grief of the murder. No that she actually committed. Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: They do have the same audacity as rappers. Anyway.
Speaker 3: This is the equivalent of the President of Peter Ingrid Newkirk coming out with a book on hunting.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: This is like Tory Lanez becoming a pediatrist and coming out with a book on how women should take care of their feet.
Speaker 2: Okay. This is like O. J.
Speaker 3: Simpson coming out with a book titled If I Did It, Confessions of the Killer.
Speaker 2: Wait, that actually happened.
Speaker 3: All I'm simply saying is if the baby came out with a book on pronouns, y'all would lose y'all ever loving minds.
Speaker 2: Now, listen. We looked for this book. It's no longer on Amazon. Okay.
Speaker 3: The book is called Are You with Me? And we couldn't find a copy of it anywhere. But with the help of chat GPT, oh boy and Ai, two things that I am against. But for this purpose, and this purpose alone.
Speaker 2: I had to.
Speaker 3: We asked them to write a children's book like you were this woman, Corey Richards, okay, and you had killed your husband and then wrote a children's book about grief.
Speaker 2: This is what chat GPT came up with.
Speaker 3: Mommy, Mommy, mommy, Can we read the bedtime story we wrote about Daddy?
Speaker 5: Of course we can, Honey. How about you read the first line and I'll read the second line.
Speaker 2: Okay, got it? Are you with me?
Speaker 3: Are you with me?
Speaker 1: Daddy?
Speaker 2: We miss you in our life.
Speaker 5: I got tired of arguing with you every day. That's why I tried to stab you with my knife?
Speaker 2: Are you with me? Are you with me? Daddy? We had a bold Oh.
Speaker 5: Honey, does your oatmeal taste honey? That's because I spiked it with fittanyl.
Speaker 2: Are you with me?
Speaker 1: Are you with me?
Speaker 5: Life without you is so tough? Oh you don't know what fitnel is? Well, that's that Michael Jackson stuff.
Speaker 2: Are you with me, daddy? Are you with me? The cops are here talking to mommy.
Speaker 5: I love you, honey, but I gotta go because the cops just found your body. Good night.
Speaker 3: Damn, I don't I don't know who's more of a double chat GPT of Corey Richards. Please let remy ma give Corey Richards the biggest hull.
Speaker 2: Hee ha ha, You stupid motherfucker? Are you dumb? Damn cool world man? All right, old cold world. Well, thank you for that. Donkey today. I love dark humor. Yeah, right too.
Speaker 1: Now, shout out to b E t BT will see you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Piece b E T Claudia tell him peace. Tell btpace Claudia peace.
Speaker 3: Bet.
Speaker 1: Everybody else's open up the phone lines eight hundred five A five one oh five to one now. Earlier Claudia reported that Rihanna and Asap Rocky named their child after Wu Tang Clan's Risa.
Speaker 2: The baby's name is Rizza.
Speaker 1: So we're asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one if you could name your kid after a celebrity, what celebrity would it be? And we'll take your calls when we come back. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Charlamagne said he would name his child Starks.
Speaker 2: I ain't never say no stupid stuff like that, I said. I if I said, if.
Speaker 3: If you leave it up to my dumb ass, I would have did something like that. But what I just said, okay, right, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't do that.
Speaker 1: Though I have four daughters, I did not do that. I'm sure you tried. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. We'll find out for Claudia and myself when we come back. It's the Breakfast Lucle Morning.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Donkey today is brought to you by the law office of Michael s Laminsoft.
Speaker 2: Don't be a donkey.
Speaker 3: Do pound two fifty on yourself and say the bull if you've been hurting a construction accident, that's pound two five oh from your cell and say the bull