Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo. Charlamagne the God peasted up playing in his Friday.
Speaker 3: It's Friday. I guess co hoast is back clean. What's up, fellas morning?
Speaker 2: How are you feeling this morning?
Speaker 3: I got sleep. I wasn't out in the streets.
Speaker 4: Last night all the time the night before. And I was responsible last night. Okay, no hookah lauch no hud no no, no, okay, Now.
Speaker 3: What about you, Shada miage Oh.
Speaker 2: I didn't get no rest.
Speaker 1: I'm going off like about fifteen hours of sleep all week long because I was in La yesterday for a new event called Hollywood in Mine And it's a new event focused on the intersection of mental health and the entertainment industry.
Speaker 2: And it was founded by Kathy Apple feld Olsen.
Speaker 1: You know, she's a veteran journalist and so it was just an event the coin side with mental health away and this morth.
Speaker 2: It was on the It was at.
Speaker 1: UTA, the Agency u TA Yeah, yeah, you know. So it was at the Beverly Hills Campus yesterday. So me and my guy Elliott Connie and j Barnett. We had a panel out there. Okay, you know, speaking on mental health.
Speaker 3: Dope. Dope.
Speaker 1: Yes, So I flew back. I landed back one am this morning. Oh wow, yes, and I'm here.
Speaker 3: How was your night?
Speaker 5: I watched the game. I watched the Celtics game last night. My daughter had a game they won last night. Shout to them. She had a double in a single. So I told her she had a double. We had to go to Dairy Queen. So we had to go to Dairy Queen. So I took her to Dairy Queen and then I watched the game last night. You know, so to the Celtics. They tied it up last night, and you know, we'll talk about the Denver Nuggets and everything that happened with them.
Speaker 3: In a little bit. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I watched the whole Celtics sixers game on the plane. Fell asleep during the Sun's Nuggets game. When I woke up, boy, the and Nuggets was wiping. They ass with the Sons.
Speaker 3: Came seven for the Celtics on Sunday.
Speaker 2: I think it might be there really going to the game.
Speaker 3: My brother. He's married to a very wealthy woman. So they have a booth. Oh sweet, I should.
Speaker 1: Say nice, take advantage, take advantage.
Speaker 2: That's your Negati Woods though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm from Providence, Rhode Island, so yeah, New England Celtics and Patriots fan.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, Kirk Franklin and his wife Timmy will be joining us this morning.
Speaker 2: I'm mad. I miss my man Kirk Man. Yeah, you missed it yesterday.
Speaker 3: Off the chain. Yeah, he's off. Wow.
Speaker 5: He has a new TV show. We'll talk about it. Also has a new single. We'll talk about him. I think we'll get that on this morning. So we'll kick it with them in.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 5: And then we got front page News with Tesla Figure. Oh, she'll tell us what's going on with everything in the world. But let's get the show cracking. We got a brand new joint Little Dirk's albums out today. This one features Jay Coach.
Speaker 2: It Becket did come out. It came out right. I saw him pushing.
Speaker 1: I thought I saw him say it wasn't coming out to a May twenty six. I don't know if he was trolling or not.
Speaker 2: I thought he came out today.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, Well it's The single is Jay Cole featuring J Cole's call All My Life.
Speaker 2: It's the breakfast Club, good morning there is.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, Cold Dirk is fitting Jesus that song is, though. My guy bou lay keV said something a couple of days ago. He said that little Dirk has never had a hit.
Speaker 2: So what he said?
Speaker 1: He said, little Dirk never had a hit, like a traditional radio hit, like how a little Babies had a lot of radio hits and stuff like that. Well, yeah, but Dirk has this is what they want. They had the record with Drake, but go that was Drake's record. This is actually Dirk's record. That's gonna be a hit.
Speaker 5: Oh that's a hit that Dirk and Cold going God my life is crazy. That's hard, that's crazy beating.
Speaker 2: I want to close the ball off a little Dirk that that's hard that J Cole. Jay Cole went on for that. Of course he did.
Speaker 3: I don't say of course he did.
Speaker 2: I mean, of course he did it. Jake Cold Jesus he did. Snap though.
Speaker 1: Jay Cole said a lot of things that we've said a lot, you know, especially about rappers when they nobody knows these kids.
Speaker 2: You don't hear about them till they die, and we shouldn't.
Speaker 1: And I've said that a million times, like I don't want to hear about you in rumor report if we never even passed.
Speaker 3: The first time I heard about you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, all.
Speaker 5: Right, Well let's get in some front page news. Good morning, Tess, how you feeling, Good morning, Happy Friday's Charlamage, the God dj NB and gorgeous Claudia George, good morning.
Speaker 2: Or some hood whisper up.
Speaker 5: All right, but let's get into it. Ain't got much time. I just want to tell you, guys, Agett, the seventy six is beat. The Celtics beat. The seventy six is ninety five eighty six, and the Nuggets washed. The Sun's won twenty five one hundred cent. The Sun's home.
Speaker 2: Evany K.
Speaker 1: Williams would be proud of Kevin Durant because Kevin Durant is not a bus driver. Charles Barkley told us this last year, and folks got mad. But the reality is Katie has not proven that he can lead a team in the success he's been.
Speaker 2: He's a bus.
Speaker 3: Rider, Jesus, He's a bus rider.
Speaker 2: That's what Charles Barkley said, and it seems like that.
Speaker 5: Kevin Durant gets busy. I don't think you don't click with that team. He was injured when he first came to that team. I think Kevin Durant is one of the best players. And that happened with the next then didn't have nobody wasn't here here we did, I'm not talking, didn't play like he didn't get at even some of the season.
Speaker 2: He didn't have a shot and when he had murder, I can't even believe it let that come out of his mouth.
Speaker 3: But okay, but it was inconsistent shot.
Speaker 1: And Kyrie Irving got swept by the Boston Celtics last year together in the in the second round, the first round.
Speaker 3: It was the first round, first round. They played with each other.
Speaker 2: Man, stop, it's the truth.
Speaker 3: A lot of inconsistencies from both of them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but they didn't have.
Speaker 2: A fair shot obviously playing with each other. Did you stop, No, you gotta stop testling.
Speaker 3: Good morning, good morning. Let's talk about Jordan Neely.
Speaker 5: Now, the demand that choked them is facing charges now, yes.
Speaker 2: He is.
Speaker 7: Nearly two weeks after Daniel Perry used a fatal choke hold to restrain Jordan Neely on the floor of a New York City subway car.
Speaker 6: Penny will face criminal charges.
Speaker 7: Penny will be arrested and charged for killing Jordan Neely, a thirty year old black man experiencing homelessness and mental health problems, after he had been shouting on board the subway, and the twenty four year old white US Marine Corps veteran will face a charge of second secondary manslaughter, which could carry a jail term up to fifteen years now. Attorneys for Penny said that their client, along with the other two writers who helped restrain Neeley, acted in self defense. So we've been watching this story, covering the story like like most folks have, and we saw a lot of protesters who were out, you know, demanding justice, and it looked like, you know that that's what is about to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what we said it would be.
Speaker 1: We said it would be manslaughter if you got charged at all, we said it would be mass But the.
Speaker 3: People helped hold him down self defense?
Speaker 2: Are you serious yet?
Speaker 4: Nuts, The people who held his arms down while he's being choked self defense for them, I don't think.
Speaker 1: How do you even come to that conclusion if one person that's choking him out gets manslaughter?
Speaker 2: How do the two people that's helping him get self defense? That don't make any sense.
Speaker 7: Well, the attorney is still going to argue self defense, so the charge versus with the with the attorney's going to argue are two totally different things. So expect them to say no, Penny was self defense as well. But I understand you're what you guys are saying, which is what about, you know, getting the other folks arrested as well. I'm curious, though, are there any cameras on any of the subways.
Speaker 5: In New York not under trained? I don't have to say, well, when I was on the train, I don't. I don't think there are because we would see more crimes and more things happening. But I will say this, it seems like they charged that gentleman just to kind of make the public be quiet, because why would they charge one or not the other two. It just seems like they charged it just to make the public be quiet, and that guy just walk away with a he'll plee after something small. There's got to be a necessary to manslaughter charge, right, because if there's one, manslaughter wouldn't be three, you know, all three of them because they all participated in what happened.
Speaker 4: Right, That feels like that's setting it up to give the other guy a self defense out, you know, the aggressor.
Speaker 2: But everybody protesting the city's upset.
Speaker 5: It's like, okay, we charge them and then you see it just okay, well, you know, we'll plea out to something small.
Speaker 3: He won't go.
Speaker 5: I don't think you'll get any time or anything like. That's what it seems like. But just set it up, all right, well, test we'll see in a couple of minutes. Absolutely, all right, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. If you need to vent, hit us up right now. You know what I can't stand, guys. I cannot stand going to a stopping shop or Walmart or Target and they don't have bags anymore.
Speaker 3: That ish irks the f out of it.
Speaker 2: They do have bag you just gotta pay for them. Stop being cheap.
Speaker 5: No, But I do pay for him the first time, and then I forget him at home, and then when I got to buy some more, then you gotta buy some more. Then on my way home, wifey, just pick some things up. Then I don't have them bags in the car. Then I gotta pick up some more.
Speaker 3: It is annoying that in the paper straws. I'm over that too, paper straws. Yeah that's I know it's good.
Speaker 4: For the environment, but I'm over them.
Speaker 3: I like sea turtles too.
Speaker 1: But you don't like this, Jesus, go back to using dollar billins. Sniff your cocaine. Stop using plastic.
Speaker 5: Drunk eight five eight five one five one is the breakfast Club, Go morning, get it off your.
Speaker 8: Chest, the breakfast club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 9: What's about every what's up?
Speaker 1: Track?
Speaker 2: What's up? You? Bottom tier basket? Oh Jesus, you bottom tier? Bottom tier trade? You bottom teer trade?
Speaker 10: You calling me your bottom?
Speaker 2: Now you bottom ten trade? They're no bottom tien trade when they see it when you bottom stick together, Clode and Jordan, SI, good morning.
Speaker 9: What's about this?
Speaker 10: Quality?
Speaker 9: Enjoyed it?
Speaker 2: How you baby?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 5: Bottom, be out of here.
Speaker 10: Don't do that.
Speaker 3: If you don't be about a power bottom though, throw it back.
Speaker 9: No man, I'm a top okay, so now a bottom okay? Okay, I said, y'all can't say y'all about this girl that's in my.
Speaker 10: Building and her man. Like, ladies, if y'all think y'all man is gay, please just leave and don't be getting added ude with me.
Speaker 9: So it's this guy in my building, you tell weed or stuff?
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 9: So I had made him like a year ago. So they had delivered his girl package down to my part of the building. When he couldn't get it to the building, he texted me and it was like, Yo, my girl's package is down there. She get it for me. Man, I'm gonna come down there later and get it from you.
Speaker 10: And so the girl calls me and she was like, you know, my man on't aware, sir.
Speaker 9: So I was like, what it seems like y'all was aware. So I was like, just give up my phone.
Speaker 10: I was at your package. He going I had to get your package. So, ladies, if you tell your man is gay, please just leave.
Speaker 2: First of all, I don't like you calling a telling project business.
Speaker 3: Number two.
Speaker 1: I can't number two. I can't believe you out here giving filatio for Reggie.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: You but did you smoke with him?
Speaker 4: It's kind of like sus if he's like asking you to smoke with him, because that's easily how.
Speaker 9: You homie, we got homies.
Speaker 3: I wanted to smoke. We don't have drinks with me. I know what he wanted to lead to. That's the warm up. That's what. Let me give you a massage.
Speaker 9: No, we became homies a year ago, man, literally outside of my fielder, wasn't they? And you forget from hell and became cool.
Speaker 3: I can tell you smiling ear to ear right now, reminiscing right now. You sound like you're smiling, like, come on, tell us the real you know what?
Speaker 9: Look I think, I think ministry strictly friends. You can't.
Speaker 11: I hang around, but I'm not a stream.
Speaker 5: Now we your friend, but we we know that that that seems like a little extra trap.
Speaker 3: Did you kiss some trap?
Speaker 9: No, y'all can there's a difference.
Speaker 10: Lie.
Speaker 5: Oh man, you gotta be your chest eight hundred and five eight five one oh five warning if you need to vin hit us up now.
Speaker 2: It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: It's awday.
Speaker 3: Is it your time to get it off your chest? Wait? Whether you're mad or bless something, get up and get something.
Speaker 8: Call up now eight hundred five eight five one O five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 9: What's up? Manager?
Speaker 11: Sean from Queens.
Speaker 2: Sewn from quis No part of Queens Roadale, okay, north side? Now we so you know that Rosdale is not south side? Damn it. There's nowhere near on the south side. No, because Jamaica, Queens. That's south Jamaica. That roase deal ain't no damn that you damn the Long Island.
Speaker 9: Let me ask you a question. North Side.
Speaker 5: You said what you at from north side Queens? I'm from north I'm from the north Side.
Speaker 9: Of course you won't.
Speaker 11: Well you was blowing up.
Speaker 9: What's there on north side?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: When I was going up, it was always southside. Everybody's we from the north side. We had grass. But what get off your chest?
Speaker 11: What's good man?
Speaker 9: I want to talk about that on.
Speaker 3: The train. What's your thoughts?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I feel personally red piece of the man, you know. But from what they're saying, he was acting all right, and we have parents, you feel me. If somebody see somebody acting on the train and they want to maintain a situation, do what you gotta do. Now, this put our parents are visited.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't end in the death sentence that man. You don't, You don't if that shouldn't end in a death sentence. You know he wasn't.
Speaker 11: Absolutely you're right, though, Charlae, Man, I'm not gonna say you're not right the same time to contain him at the time, you don't know how much he was welling out.
Speaker 4: But imagine if every time you a while out on a train they got choked out.
Speaker 2: But I come on like that. I said that the first I said. You know, being on the train.
Speaker 5: And used to have to take the train before, you would see people wild out on the train, and you would see people.
Speaker 2: Get their face cut. You would see people get punched in the face.
Speaker 5: You see people get thrown acid on like you've seen a lot of wild stuff.
Speaker 2: On the train.
Speaker 5: So you know, but you know, you choke him man to his death. You know when that man has had enough, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But fifteen minutes choke hold? Yeah, you're a marine. Yeah, and it's.
Speaker 3: Three of y'all.
Speaker 5: It's not like it's you by yourself when you holding on for dear life, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's three of them there.
Speaker 5: But I also say, you know, there will have to be witnesses, So I'm sure somebody's gonna come up. They're gonna take it the court and the witnesses will decide, you know, what happened. But you know, it's it's scary because I've been on the train and I've seen a lot of wild ish but three people holding a man down, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know that man should not be dead at the same.
Speaker 11: Time, But at the same time, here's another thing, right, imagine somebody walling out and he let them and they pushed him into the train, into the state, into.
Speaker 9: The train, but it was nobody. Sorry, they won't on the train.
Speaker 11: I understand that, but people while all up in transit system could.
Speaker 1: Listen Mary screening somebody is one thing. Choking him out of another. Like if he was wilding out and he needed to be restrained, cool, but don't he shouldn't be dead.
Speaker 4: All the reports I'm hearing, he didn't hurt anyone. He wasn't touching anyone. He was just talking and yelling and ranting about being hungry. So I don't think verbal things he's done. He said he's wilding out verbally, not physically.
Speaker 2: I wasn't there but that's what it seemed like to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, we don't know, but I will say this, Sometimes those those rants, those streams, and those yells turn into something else.
Speaker 3: I've seen it a bunch of times on the train. But he didn't deserve to die.
Speaker 9: Hello to take me down?
Speaker 2: Oh right bye fire record.
Speaker 9: And called that record to my soul. This is sewn throwing by the way.
Speaker 2: Good morning morning, good morning.
Speaker 9: Big up showing them and big up and big up yourself.
Speaker 11: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 3: Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 12: I can't believe you're fifty years Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: I know, thank you. I was a late bloomer so I didn't wear myself.
Speaker 11: Let me ask you a quick question.
Speaker 13: What you say that sanitation working?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Drive if he if here a sanitation company?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 3: Are you saying? I mean, what you look like? How you treat me?
Speaker 4: How I mean, tell yourself, Come on if you want to, if you want to know what I looked like.
Speaker 14: I thought you were doing it to throw the show throwing TV on. I G that's s E A N S T O N E TV. And I'm Jamaica being in this country off for like twenty five years, you know, And I will eat yours and I'm divorced.
Speaker 3: I do love Kribbean men. I do love Caribbean men, Yes, I do.
Speaker 14: So if you might not treat it right, Claudia, Yeah, definitely check over my I g B. I mean I'm saying I message when I get tired for work.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank for everybody you got, you got good benefits.
Speaker 3: Find something going on. I'm just all the way on blast right now. Hello, who's this? D J n V.
Speaker 9: Charlomagne and God good marnin O G Rob, Where you been?
Speaker 2: O G?
Speaker 10: They been trying to call, you know, I'm always trying to call, just can't get through. I gotta get lucky, man.
Speaker 9: It's going off all right.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what it is is ball time. It's Friday. Let's go give us some boss, all.
Speaker 10: Right, listen, check it out, I said, m y he with a city in great vests. Let me bring some things back to the forefront and regularly and yeah, clip after cliff fluting with timeline.
Speaker 15: Who know what?
Speaker 10: Get caught in the mix? Heed in the frack line the ball ready dim at the desk man, that's the fourth set. Take a breath, Master of the ceremony. Whatever step a minute now can't turn back without a profit. I figure raped some skills in the eighth and every department. Let's bring them back to skate team throw backs that way three like milk and kids on mosses that time feeling. Here's the legacy top building, closing house dealing, ready and willing to clean them up for dough from position listen called stage. I sew them month from showcases, the rock, the bells, bressings for half a bucking hip hop capital own g off for flight feed just google me, oh g.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, you got some boss man, go ahead, man, I ain't got no bars.
Speaker 16: Let's go.
Speaker 2: I got a bar. I got a bar. I got a bar.
Speaker 1: Came to my mind when you said, who want what? I said, I don't know who wants what? But I know who wants but but.
Speaker 2: That's all I got.
Speaker 3: That's all you got? Why is the thing here?
Speaker 2: Like the theme't with butch here? Because you know what rhymes would hear?
Speaker 5: I got I got something, I got something, I gotta I got.
Speaker 3: A little something. I got a little something.
Speaker 2: So what rhymes would hear?
Speaker 1: I'm fearful that I'm about ask what rhymes would hear?
Speaker 7: It?
Speaker 2: Might be quell. I'm sorry, man.
Speaker 5: Look look, I put hose in sea, I put holes in s C on the d k n Y Miami d C preferred Visa all Philly holes, Noah's mosquito, Rila, man with a cutie, what's my booty?
Speaker 3: I leave you all alone.
Speaker 2: We just picked.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 2: Don't leave us alone because it'll turn to a bone. And when it turns to a bone, the dog got to get home.
Speaker 5: There you g oh man, Sorry, guys, Wow, get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. If you need to vent, you can hit this up when we come back.
Speaker 3: We got rumors.
Speaker 5: What we will give us a teas in the roomors. What we're talking about, Yo, Kyrie.
Speaker 3: And fifty getting sued by the same person I want to find out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy, all right, we'll get into that next. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Owning everybody.
Speaker 5: It's cej n V charlamagnea God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co hosts, Cody Jordan.
Speaker 3: Hell, good morning. Let's get to the rumors.
Speaker 4: Just because I'm being quiet don't mean that I don't have that fire up.
Speaker 3: Inside of you to get you.
Speaker 5: All the way to gather.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 3: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 4: One thing that I'm not as a liar. First of all, my memories to bad be a liar. And second of all, this is too many witnesses and people know what happened.
Speaker 3: People know the truth on the Breakfast Club, all right.
Speaker 4: Prose from the Fujis is suing fifty cent and Kyrie Irving for calling him an informant.
Speaker 3: He's not like in the label, but h he's been kind of busy here.
Speaker 4: So last month, it was reported that Prose was found guilty of all charges for his participation in an international conspiracy scheme against the US government. Now allegedly helped the Malaysian fugitive Jo lo illegally final over eight hundred thousand dollars of Barack Obama's twenty twelve campaign. He also alleged to you, I've gotten one hundred million to persuade Trump and officials to drop an investment case they had against him. So a publication pretty much said that he was an informant, and Kyrie and fifty cent reposted and commented on that. So that's what his lossuit. That's why he's you know, suing Kyrie and fifty. This is a little complicated, but this is why you.
Speaker 1: Can't be quick to repost, our report whatever headline you see on the Internet, because in most of these situations, folks don't rea the actual article.
Speaker 2: They just see the headline on the.
Speaker 1: Blog posts, and everybody starts chatting online and creating a narrative, and folks run with that narrative. And when you someone with some status and some money you spread one of those false stories, you can be out loved.
Speaker 5: But I thought the publication was a reputable publication that put it out there. So if somebody reported from a reputable public, reputable publication.
Speaker 1: But then the reputable publication call him a federal informant, probably not. I think I know theable public publication probably broke down what happened in the internet.
Speaker 5: Created them. They did, and they actually changed it after. I think they did it first, I would say allegedly. I think they did it first, and then they changed it later.
Speaker 4: So there was a Chinese criminal and Praz was advocating to get him extra guided, so he made a call to the FBI, and then the guy got extra guided.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of a great area there. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I do see some headlines though, Like I'm looking at what is this Entertainment Weekly, and it says ready or not Os found guilty and federal conspiracy after admitting he was an FBI informant. So I mean, yeah, that story did come from somewhere, man, it.
Speaker 2: Came it came from a repetable publication.
Speaker 5: So if somebody says it, I wonder how do you sue all those different people, because if you say, let's say he's trying to shoot easily, like fifty fifty say, well, I got it from this publication right here, which which is a repetable, repetable publication.
Speaker 1: But they can't hold they can hold everybody liable who spread that even if it's false.
Speaker 3: I think he's gonna have a tough time though.
Speaker 4: Remember when fifty cent had the whole thing with Tia Marie and he reposted something about the sex tape, yes, and then he got away like he didn't lose that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I've seen it go both.
Speaker 2: I've definitely seen it go also.
Speaker 5: Do No, fifty got a lot of attorneys, So it's gonna be a long day. It's gonna be a long day court and they're gonna be spending a lot of money.
Speaker 4: When fifty cent saw the article, he called him an informant called prose and informant, and he shared it to his Instagram page and he said, I knew this fool was a rat. I'm glad I never asked this guy. And then Kyrie followed up with the whole FBI informant was in the food for that long.
Speaker 2: Well, see fifty fifty, fifty is gonna be good in that I told you.
Speaker 3: I called him.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Remember when Tonyeo was up here and Tony Yale was saying that he believed he believed probles with the person who told the Ink that they were in the studio, That's what fifty was referring to. That's what that's I mean. You know, I'm not fifty s lawyer, but that's what I feel like fifty was referring to in that post.
Speaker 2: I didn't even see Kyrie Irving posted so don't yeah, yeah, I see it.
Speaker 1: I'm sure fifty got a Mamazon Amazon? Yeah, sorry, got so, Kyrie got a Mamazon. Fifty wasn't even referring to that situation. They'll both be good.
Speaker 3: I think it's gonna be tough, though I did all right.
Speaker 4: Young Thug hospitalized in jail and missus court hearing. As you know, he's in jail, still awaiting trial for the YSL Rico case. Yesterday it was reported that he had a medical emergency during court proceedings. No details about the illness have been provided. We don't know, you know, we had those medical privacy laws. When asked about the hospitalization, his lawyer said, I know he's had some difficulty of a similar sort at the cop County jail a few months ago, so I'm obviously concerned about his well being. Young Thug has since been released from the hospital, with details of his condition still unclear.
Speaker 1: That case has been crazy to me, Why I don't seem real. This whole case seemed like an episode of Power.
Speaker 3: It's really long.
Speaker 7: It is well.
Speaker 5: First they had they said they had like over one hundred you know, people testifying. Then that dropped to like thirty to twenty, and now people are not showing up the court. People don't want to testify. This one's getting sick. This was like that. That case is all over the place.
Speaker 1: If this is a TV series with you fat absolutely and it feels like it's going to end in a mistrial or something. I think so I wouldn't be shocked if it ended a mistrial and the thug comes home.
Speaker 2: It just don't seem real.
Speaker 3: Nah, Yeah, why did drama on that? All right?
Speaker 2: That's it, all right, Well, that is your room and report.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: When we come back, Teslin Figure will be giving us front page news and Tamman Kirk Franklin will be joining us.
Speaker 3: So don't move.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 5: It's a for a chance to win a VIP trip to see a live nation concert in the city of your choice. This week is May tenth through the sixteenth, twenty five dollars all in tickets. Come see all your favorite artists. For entrying rules, visit breakfast Club online dot com. Holding everybody, It's DJ Envy Charlamagne to God.
Speaker 3: We are the Breakfast Club. We got our special guest co host Colodia.
Speaker 5: And Jordan with us this morning, and let's get in some front page news now.
Speaker 3: Le'll start them really quick.
Speaker 5: Fors the Celtics Peak, the seventy six, ninety five, eighty six, the Nuggets watched the Sun's one twenty five one hundred and sent them home.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I really wish that game was on TNT because I wanted to hear Charles Barkley talk about Kevin Durant last night. You know what I mean, Because Charles Barkley once said that Kevin Durant is not a bus driver.
Speaker 2: Okay, evany Kate Willis would be proud.
Speaker 1: Last night, Kevin Durant proved that he is indeed still not a bus driver.
Speaker 3: He's just not, my goodness, so he's a passenger, not a bus ri.
Speaker 2: He's a bus rider. It's fine, you know what I mean. But he just hasn't proven that.
Speaker 3: He said he can't leave the team.
Speaker 2: He can't.
Speaker 1: He hasn't proven yet that he can lead a team to you know, ultimate success.
Speaker 5: But even if they won, y'all would say, didn' lead the team. Y'all say, that's Devin Book a team.
Speaker 2: You know he wouldn't. How would you say that, because Devin Book has been on fire. I don't think we would say that, But.
Speaker 3: Think about unfairly mean to him.
Speaker 1: It's extra No, I don't think. I just think it's the scrutiny that comes with being an NBA player. Look after what we've seen Lebron go through the past twenty years, there's no such thing as somebody being mean to an NBA player because didn't nobody get heat like Lebron.
Speaker 5: But I think with Kevin Durant, I think people are mean to him, and I think that the meaning you mean, because it seems like he jumped sides. He switched sides too much better for him, where some players tried to run it out, you know what I mean, supposed to do that. No, You're supposed to stick on your team. He went from he went from OKC to the Warriors, then he went with the Warriors, then he went the Brooklyn Nets, and the Brooklyn Nets didn't work. Then he jumped to the Phoenix Suns. These are old teams that are supposed to win.
Speaker 3: Feel like an NBA tossed up.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm yeah, pretty much different peoples table, yes, which people don't necessarily respect like they respect the days of Jordan's staying on the team Steph Current and I'm staying and winning as a.
Speaker 5: Team, and uh, you know, Lillard trying to stay on the on the Portland trailblaze and win on that team, not you know.
Speaker 2: Switch asides.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, what we got in tesla figure O, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 6: Well just quickly, chartle maye know Ewie K.
Speaker 7: Williams would be proud if he was the owner of the team, not riding the bus.
Speaker 6: So she made that very clear, real housewise.
Speaker 2: No, no, she'd be proud. He's not a bus drop. That's a bus drop.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, well, we ain't want to start.
Speaker 2: You want to start with Biden's approval ratings.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's talk about Biden's approval ratings.
Speaker 7: The most recent Center for Public Affairs Research poll found that Biden's approval rating among black adults went from ninety percent after the first month he was in office to fifty eight percent. Now the route of Black online publication as their experts why Biden's numbers appear to be slipping among Black Americans.
Speaker 6: One of those experts was Nina Smith.
Speaker 7: Now Nina Smith is a public of political strategist and former senior advisor to Stacy Abrams, and she said that inflation is only one piece of the puzzle. Failure to deliver on Keith promises, like student on forgiveness, has also come to bite by. She goes on to say that if you promise to do something, make sure that you deliver on it. She also goes on to say that Democrats can't treat black voters like their support is guaranteed, and that means that you have to be able to clearly communicate policies and how they affect Black Americans, and that has been a struggle.
Speaker 6: For them thus far.
Speaker 7: Now, Ohio State Professor Hassan Jeffrey said that don't worry about the polls, especially before President Obama has a chance to sump for him again. So folks that don't like that report, take it up with the Democrat leadership.
Speaker 6: That wrote it.
Speaker 7: I didn't make it up. That's literally what Democrat leadership is saying, which is that they're not doing a good job communicating to Black Americans. You know how this administration has been a positive or successful for them.
Speaker 2: Here we go again. Her re election cycle is the same thing.
Speaker 1: Y'all ain't gonna do nothing but right out there and vote for that man in twenty twenty four, knock.
Speaker 4: At all, don't fault up for the student loan thing that because he did his part. It was a Republicans that fought against that and filled all kind of losses based off right.
Speaker 7: But the problem with that is, and she even points out in the article, you have to be honest about folks.
Speaker 6: In fact, she.
Speaker 7: Said, if you have a conversation with a voter this I'm literally quoting from an article. I support studlent forgiveness, but that actually happening may not be possible.
Speaker 6: So we've talked about this before on the Breakfast Club. Just keep it real with people.
Speaker 7: Don't say you're going to do something and then not because trying to explain to them civics and how it really works. By that time, they're already disappointed that it didn't happen. So say I'm going to do my best to do it. I probably won't be able to do it. I know Republican leadership is not going to allow me to do it. And that's always been the disconnect in politics. Were now stumping and trying to get.
Speaker 1: Support, as you say, tes they be volunteering live right. I mean like they want to do the right thing right, but they just know that it's not possible. So why volunteer the line and tell us that it is right?
Speaker 6: Correct?
Speaker 2: Now, see Elon Musk says he's stepping down.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's stepping down. He has decided that he will no longer be CEO. An unnamed woman will start in about six weeks. Several of the Tesler investors were concerned that Musk was too distrested by running Twitter, and so they told him he needs to redirect his attention back to focusing on the vehicle company. Now we know that he acquired Twitter for about forty four billion in October, and he immediately started firing executives and hiring, firing hundreds of employees, He banned, allowed folks who were banned on the platform to come back, and now Twitter is worth twenty billion, less than half of what he paid for. So bottom line, they told him to go have a seat in a Tesla and get back to work and stay off Twitter plan all day.
Speaker 5: Yes, translations, he definitely needs to. There was a lot of cars that he promised that was supposed to come out. I know there was supposed to be the Tesla pickup truck that a lot of people put money down on, and even those eighteen wheelers, those trucks that were supposed to be all electric that's supposed to you know, do the self driving, which makes supposed to make it safer for drivers. A lot of people put money down on those two and they were supposed to come out years ago and then have it came. I mean, he got my one hundred dollars on two of those, so I need my stuff.
Speaker 1: Is this a real woman or is it gonna be some chat gpt aid by a Seriously, they're gonna be a real.
Speaker 4: One because he's obsessed with Twitter. I don't think he want to step down. I think he foind a way out of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he'll still be running in somehow some Wayne. What's that on your face?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 2: Just my anchor?
Speaker 3: So no one got mad weird, isn't he? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Not weird.
Speaker 3: He was always weird, bad though.
Speaker 2: He was always this weird.
Speaker 3: I thought he was a little bit better than this.
Speaker 2: I never paid him no attention, to be honest with you, I just knew. I knew who he was. But I guess Twitter made him.
Speaker 1: Twitter's like anything else, Right, when you see these people get on social media and they start showcasing more of their personality.
Speaker 2: He'd be like Dan this dude corner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the blue check thing was super wacked.
Speaker 1: He did. What's whackers? People that paid for it?
Speaker 3: Right right? All right?
Speaker 2: Well, that is your front page news.
Speaker 3: Take your teestlim figure out what you're doing for the weekend. Nothing.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna sit here and curreate news and be ready for the front page news on Monday.
Speaker 1: And make sure you subscribe to the Straight Shot and No Chase of podcasts from Teslon.
Speaker 2: Figure out on the Black Effect.
Speaker 1: iHeart Radio podcast network breaks down everything she talked about during the week here on the front page when she breaks down in death on her podcast, So make sure you subscribe to that, whether you subscribe to podcast, that's right, all right.
Speaker 5: When we come back, Tammy and Kirk Franklin will be joining us. We're gonna kick it with them, so don't move. It's the Breakfast Club in the morning. The Breakfast Club, Yes holds Cordia joining with us today and we got some special guests.
Speaker 2: In the building. We have Kirk and Tammy Frankly.
Speaker 6: Welcome, God, thank y'all.
Speaker 3: First time y'all. Yeah, meet, nice to meet you and thank you.
Speaker 2: So you guys have a new show, the one.
Speaker 15: I'm so excited for. Wifey man. She and I going to be hosting this ub this really kind of cool day. It's not a Christian dating show. It's just a really just good dope dating show for people just you know, trying to find the journey in the process.
Speaker 17: Very proud of my girl.
Speaker 15: Man, I'm really excited that she's getting a chance to you know, shot in her light with empty nesters now and so I'm really wanting her to kind of just get some love and people to see how incredibly dope she is, charismatic beautiful she is, and and are really trying to just kind of you know what I'm saying, kind of push out like this.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 5: So for people that don't know how did y'all meet did how did y'all how did.
Speaker 2: He steal your heart?
Speaker 7: Was?
Speaker 3: Did he not steal your heart? Or how did y'all bet? Nobody there for a long time.
Speaker 18: We have been twenty seven years we've been married, and our story is long.
Speaker 3: Something. To give you the condensed.
Speaker 18: Version we got time we first met and we were eighteen years old. We were in a water amusement park. So you know, I had on a swimsuit, you know, looking cute. You know, Red Liue had no charda going and so I was on the outside of the water Music Park. Actually somebody I was sort of kind of seeing at the time. We got into a little scuffle and so I went outside just to kind of take a breathe. And so I'm outside, have my towel wrapped around me, and these guys come and take it from me. And so then all of a sudden, this guy comes with cross colors on, fully dressed. Everybody else got on swimsuits, fully dressed, and he had the guys give me give the towel back to me, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, oh, thank you.
Speaker 18: So then one of the guys was like, you the one told us to take it from her because you wanted to meet her.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, wait a minute, it so take the towel. And then he got it back for you. So he looked like the savior.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you set up a fake incident to look like the hero.
Speaker 17: I just want to say them, I'm very glad to be back at the budget.
Speaker 3: It made because I was in a bad move.
Speaker 4: That's flattering though, that is kind of I was like, okay, but it was cute, and I'm looking how he's looking at you.
Speaker 3: He looked at you like you got that towel off.
Speaker 1: Still he's like visualizing that tower.
Speaker 4: I love the complexity of the church guy staging towel being ripped off because he's into the.
Speaker 3: Church in the Bible. But then like he had the background.
Speaker 15: But I would say to a lot of things though, but you know, kind of like we talked about, you know, as I had this difficult kind of duality where you know, I was in church, but I was also you know, on the on the block and you know, doing what you know, what I'm saying, Young boys do all the wrong things, all the you know, ignorant things. But you know, I was trying to be right. So you know, you're always living with that jaculate hide, you know kind of thing, and we still do it now, So you know I was, I was. I was just trying to find my way.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 15: It's always a good woman that kind of helps give you that that special push me.
Speaker 4: It's a happy ending, So that's all that kind of matters. So why why this dating show? Why is this different than any other? Because there's so many out there.
Speaker 18: What I love, particularly, what I loved about this show when it was brought to us is you have a bachelor and a bachelorette, you have a cast that's that's black.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 18: And then the bachelor and bachelorette are more seasoned. They're older, and so they've lived life. They're truly ready to find the one. Where typically reality shows, especially when it's dating focused it, they're younger, and so you know, it doesn't necessarily mean that they're not ready. But when you're seasoned, and you like, our bachelorette actually is a chemist, she already owns her own home.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 18: You know, Brent is very accomplished, he's in real estate. And so they've lived enough life where they're ready to find the one and then to come alongside with the sky right here and to coach them on a journey.
Speaker 19: We are not.
Speaker 18: Experts whatsoever, but we've you know, experienced a good teacher, as they say, and we've learned enough and done enough to where we can come alongside and coach.
Speaker 2: I beg to different correct though.
Speaker 1: I hate when people say, you know, to be an expert, you have to go to school for something, or you have to read books.
Speaker 2: But you guys have told us you've been married for what twenty seven years? Twenty years?
Speaker 17: But that's not the experts. What what we well.
Speaker 15: And the reason why she said it like that, King is that because I think that within the culture, when you start seeing couples, I think that we begin to super romanticize and idolize relationships, that we put pressures on people that we think that their lives are perfect, and so we try to aspire to what we think that perfection is. And so we like to deconstruct that to let people know that just because you got time, man, don't mean that you've got quality.
Speaker 3: That is true.
Speaker 2: But if I was having a problem with my wife, I.
Speaker 5: Would call you guys before I would call somebody that's actually read up on and went to school. And the reason being is which is my next question, So what was the toughest thing that you guys had to deal with it?
Speaker 3: And how did y'all get out of it?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 18: Definitely, Blending a family was one of the things when I came to the marriage. I had a daughter, and he had a son and who he legally adopted, UH daughter Carrington, and just you know, blending blending family is is not the easiest thing to do. Our kids were so excited because we were their first experience of a two parent home for both of our kids, But I think the you know, the adults around circling the situation made it harder. And so just being able to work through that process and then even right now, you know, one thing I want to express is that marriage, as you know.
Speaker 3: It is seasons of ups and downs.
Speaker 18: And you know we're empty nesting right now, and so we've been empty nested what two years?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the pandemic through it all, kids came back, they came back home, They came back. Yeah, I came back, and it gave kind of like a delayed reaction because the genesting has been harder for them because you've.
Speaker 3: Had a more delayed reaction.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 18: I definitely had had a reaction to empty essence. His has been way more delayed where it has taken me by surprise.
Speaker 15: And I really think that we are going through the hardest season we've ever gone through in our marriage now right now. Why it's because right now there are there are traumas and experiences in our lives that are coming up in ways that you were not prepared for. Meaning like for me, the adoption issues in my life there because remember I was raised by an older woman and it was just me and her, so and and and and as a young boy. And I was adopted when I was four, when she was sixty four, And so I didn't get the chance to go to parties and go to evance and hang out because she wouldn't take I mean, at her age, she couldn't wouldn't she wouldn't take me places. And so I lived in the neighborhood where were you, where everybody was seniors. So I lived a lot by myself. I was raised by myself, I mean, And so that that that that space of life onliness then do well for me. And so now that we're living by ourselves for me, and it's pushing me back even deep into therapy. Is that because now the loneliness and it's it's like the kids been gone their spaces now that are too much for me to handle them.
Speaker 4: I never hear men talking about empty nessing and this is fascinating to hear because we don't hear that, and.
Speaker 18: It's more focused on, you know, the kids and what she's going through. But yeah, there is a side for the men.
Speaker 17: And then you know, and I don't.
Speaker 15: Have cousins, you know, I don't have uncles, and like, like, I don't have a family I can go to and spend time with.
Speaker 17: And I don't have a lot of bros.
Speaker 15: And a couple of friends I do have, like I have great too guy friends, but they have jobs, you know, you know, and they're busy. So I spend a lot of time by myself. I write music by myself, I produce by myself. So you know that loneliness. My kids feel that, and so I had. I'm having the hard job not learning that marriage and family.
Speaker 17: Are not synonymous. They have two different things.
Speaker 1: And it's funny that you say that. I think that's part of the reason why I always wanted kids.
Speaker 3: Right. My oldest is twenty one. She goes to NYU. When she left the house.
Speaker 1: That was my heart gradually, because she was the one that would if I go look at a car, she's like, Dad, let's go.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: If I go to the baseball game, Dad, let's go.
Speaker 17: We go like she was there.
Speaker 2: And then when she she has her own boyfriend, it kind of hurt.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 15: Let me tell you something. I'm married Tammy not because of Tammy. I married him because of a daughter I feeling because her daughter was five years old when I met her, and she had these big old eyes and his red hair and his raspy voice, and I was like, I fell so deep in love with this little girl. I was like, and she's like you she she's one of my best friends, right, And so even her getting married, y'all, it was like, all right.
Speaker 5: We got more with Kirk and Tammy Franklin when we come back, don't move.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club in the morning.
Speaker 9: Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody is DJ NV Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 5: We are the Breakfast Club, I'll guess co host Claudia Jordan his head. We're still kicking it with Kirk and Tammy Franklin. And how was the industry for you?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: We always talk about Kirk and how it was for him and him traveling and the tours and the golden Platinum records and you know, him living out his dreams.
Speaker 2: But how was it from for you?
Speaker 5: Where in most cases, great quest you have to be mom and dad, right, you're.
Speaker 3: Taking the kids to the games, you're taking I definitely felt like a married, single woman. So how was that for you?
Speaker 18: You know the complexity of the industry that we're in, Like we're in entertainment, but we also do gospel music slash ministry, so it has a different complexity to it. So my mindset is, okay, this is calling. So when you view something like a calling, then it helps, but it doesn't take away from the hard.
Speaker 3: And there are times.
Speaker 18: There were times when it was absolutely hard to be married and feel like you know that you're a single mom. I learned to definitely not even bring things up to the kids until they were set in stone.
Speaker 3: I'm sure your wife does the same because it can change it. It can change it a hat.
Speaker 18: And although you understand that's hard, it's disappointing and to be able to be real about that and say I'm disappointed in this, but also understand and have to be the one to understand all the time. They get old sometimes you know as well. But when we are committed to each other, I'm committed to him. I knew going in.
Speaker 3: I counted the cost in the industry, there's costs.
Speaker 5: How are you guys as parents, right? Because the cool thing with sometimes being on the road a lot is you're the superhero, right because the kids, especially the girls, are tied of mom. So when dad comes home, you are. They're running, they're jumping on you, they're kissing you, they're rubbing your feet massage and you're cooking you food, drawing you something special.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: The boys are sometimes the same, sometimes different, But how are you with disagreements and arguments? Are you in the middle, Like a lot of times the girls will be with mom crazy but won't be for dad.
Speaker 1: So how will you with that? As being a parent, you try to squash and be like that's there.
Speaker 18: I think that I definitely respect. There were times I had to definitely learn. Okay, he he's got that this is important for him to have and he understands that there is a process of way of thinking. I've been a little girl before. But also too, I think that there are ways that in which he has been very helpful and time with the girls at times, and I may help him.
Speaker 4: With twenty some years and the self awarness and how you've grown to this. Now, what advice would you give to people? Because, like you said earlier, people are so quick to throw on the towel. It seems like one little bit of adversity. It's like, I can't do this, it's too much.
Speaker 15: I really believe that we as a culture but also fix this problem by not forcing marriage on everyone. It's like, even when you see a woman, Like, think about how many times a woman may go back to her family reunion whatever. If she's twenty nine, thirty, thirty one years old and I married kids, all the older ladies jump on it.
Speaker 3: Like that stuff, you know, like why a you're not married, Like she's a cripple.
Speaker 15: Get something's wrong. And so all of these type of constructs force people sometimes into decisions that they're not ready for life. Like for example me, you know, I got married, but now that I'm much older and I'm talking, I was not emotionally psychologically ready to be married. But but but I was in church. And the narrative in church is if you live in in sand, you're gonna go to hell, right, And so you scared because you're a young boy. You know, you know, you know you're here at them girls. You know, my career was taken off. It had a platinum album even though I was in church, and there was this struggle. And so you get married not because you understand the cost of it, but because you are You are driven by the fear of the community that you're in.
Speaker 17: And we all know any decision.
Speaker 15: Made by fears not sustainable, right, No decision made when you're afraid it's a sustainable decision. And so I think that one of the things that we can do is that we can first of all, let's pop the bubble that is romanticized. It's like, that's beautiful, that's periity, but that's got the field because everything on Instagram is the filter. So it's like, we keep living for the filter. But we got to be able to show the freckles. We got to be able to show you know, the the the the the nomaker. We We've got to be able to paint our young men and women as they try to maneuver through these things called love relationships, the real pictures of what life will bring, so that they can make sober decisions.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you a question. We had this conversation yesterday. Right, you married to Kirk Franklin.
Speaker 1: Okay, great gods treat you well, Everything is amazing. Great father has money, has money, not to especial treat you amazingly, but he has ed.
Speaker 2: Can't get it up, y'all.
Speaker 3: Can't have sex, not just once in a while, all the time.
Speaker 17: Oh, I'm gonna asker that I'm gonna commit suicide.
Speaker 1: Wait here, come on, Jesus, I'm going to the room.
Speaker 3: Let me ask this question.
Speaker 18: So we are in the process of dating, or we're already married.
Speaker 3: Most of these people already married be gone.
Speaker 18: But to me personally, that's different.
Speaker 5: Why because it's it's not his fault. It's not like you'd be like, you know.
Speaker 4: Let me let me explain why why because it could be stressed, it could be yes, let me.
Speaker 18: Explain why why difference? If we're already married. To me, we're now entering a better for worse and so, and that means we've we've had hopefully really good sex. And if sex is all that was to our marriage, then it's probably doomed because now we can't have it. But if that's not all who we were and we come to that place, will it be hard? Well, yeah, of course it's you know, I love him, I love being with my husband. But leading up to that point, you've.
Speaker 3: Been coming over here and getting in trouble. Can do that other thing y, yes, other things that we can do correct, Yes, So that wouldn't be a deal breakup. No, I don't. I would leave me alone.
Speaker 2: Yes, remember the other day, she's blessing over it all, right, So you would.
Speaker 4: Be you would just be like okay, we're we're I'm just gonna I'm gonna ride this thing out.
Speaker 3: Not really, I'm actually going to pretend to write it up in my mind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I am saying, it's kind of how to answers with your man, right the No, it's not for me.
Speaker 18: I am saying that if we are already married. Now, if we're datum getting to know you and you say we're not gonna be able to have sex, that's different.
Speaker 4: About freshly engaged. You said, yes, you haven't tested the goods yet, and then he tells you. I will have to ponder, Yeah, have to ponder that. That would be tough because you're now telling me we're not gonna ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ever, it'd be simulated.
Speaker 20: Stop it.
Speaker 18: But if we're married to me, yeah it is, it is now we're better for worse?
Speaker 3: And would it be absolutely hard? Absolutely? Actually not.
Speaker 4: Now you give me a troubler, but yeah I would. It's I like to flip the question on the men though, because we did talk about, you know, from the women's perspective and how valuable, right, and it's a car.
Speaker 3: Please come back, please come back to your chair.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, okay, say the perfect woman you love her, everything about her, everything is beautiful, treat you amazing, could cook everything, But when you go in there you feel nothing.
Speaker 3: It's the desert because I feel things you can feel. But you can do things for the desert.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of women would write it out for men, but will our men to the snow girl?
Speaker 3: They're so selfish.
Speaker 17: Let me talk. You know, there's a Bible square.
Speaker 21: When that happens, it's like, oh, well, come on, come on, what would you could you say you can add stuff to that and you've had that desert?
Speaker 3: Can we can be helped?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 17: I mean you know, we we have to figure you know what.
Speaker 4: I like to point out how quicklyanmy said she'd rock out and fellas I have not heard the same from Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course he would ride I used joking he would ride out about I'll definitely ride out.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Yes.
Speaker 5: It doesn't matter that there's there's other things that she can do. It's not just if that's a desert. There's other thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you're right to me, it's not to me is not quite the same because there is something you.
Speaker 3: Can fix correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's things you can do for man, you can't fix it, but the desert correct and a lot of times it went out responding that it's Jesus.
Speaker 2: The man's fault is our fault is.
Speaker 3: Never that I don't have that problem.
Speaker 17: I will don't move.
Speaker 2: We have more with Kirk and Tammy Franklin when we come back. It's the breakfast Club than owning everybody's d j n Z Charlamagne to God, we are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Our guess co host Codia Jordan his head. We're still kicking it with Kirk and Timmy Franklin.
Speaker 4: Clodia, what's the best thing about each other? Can you guys tell us like the best thing about each other?
Speaker 15: Man, She's my superhero, She's she's Tam is the bar you know, as I say all the time, and and and we got cameras watching, so you know this is this is something that I'll I'll stand behind if Tam and I, God forbid, don't ever make it.
Speaker 17: And I mean it's on God. Tammy gets everything.
Speaker 2: It's been.
Speaker 3: Witnesses now, lots of witness hundred percent.
Speaker 17: She'll get everything.
Speaker 15: It's because everything that I have has been because of her, her support, her commitment. When I look at these kids and the incredible just just gems that they become.
Speaker 17: Leave everything.
Speaker 15: I'll go sleep in the cardboard boxwhere And I mean that now, that ain't just TV talking. If something happened and me and my wife didn't make it.
Speaker 2: You have everything.
Speaker 17: I don't care. I could care less.
Speaker 3: Tammy am my hero, So please write a book. He's the rest of us. But that's how it should be.
Speaker 5: If you're married with somebody, she she has your children, she takes care of the house and all that.
Speaker 2: You want your kids to have the best.
Speaker 5: And nine times I have to tell your kids are not going to be happy if mom is not happying.
Speaker 3: I hate that.
Speaker 4: It's easy now, like when you're in a good place, but then people sometimes change when they're not at you or resemful.
Speaker 17: Yeah, but you know.
Speaker 15: Well, and I also live based on the way that my life has been constructed, you know, because remember my you know, like like and I don't want to go into details even right now, but I'm dealing with a new family drum I'm talking about that is very very painful for me, and you know, you know, and she heard me breaking down another day on the phone, and you know, like right before we came to New York, you know, and it's just you know, like my my, my, my past family and these seven things, like they've never gone away, like it's always something to come up. And so it's like I'm never living where the wounds get here, whether it's stuff with my son or stuff with other family members. And now I've got some new stuff that is even probably the most painful I've ever deal with. I got a voice message from somebody I haven't heard from that I let to him here just yesterday, haven't heard from in almost twenty five years, and it's like I can feel the anxiety and trauma even when I heard their voice messages, like you know, yeah, how I deal.
Speaker 3: With that though, because you know it's what I come to you.
Speaker 5: They come to you for love and help, right because a lot of people feel like, you know, he's a man of the claw.
Speaker 3: And I hate all that. I hate it.
Speaker 2: They come to you for all that.
Speaker 17: You know, So who do you go to.
Speaker 3: Besides your wife?
Speaker 5: Like, who can you lean on when you having those problems there you're having family problems, and especially in this world, it might be somebody you can't trust because you feel if I tell him, it's going to leak.
Speaker 3: To the public. So who do you trust?
Speaker 15: You know, Well, first of all, you know, because I don't have family, is I don't have a lot, you know, but I my natural response is to be alone. That's my next show. And so and then that hurts her and I'm trying to figure that out. And then you run to work and you overwork as man because you know. And then because now my kids are going, now I don't have something to nurture because it's men we have to nurture. So, you know, it's been it's been a hard, hard season for you.
Speaker 2: And how's the relationship with your son now?
Speaker 3: Is that better? Did y'all patch it up or still not having that conversation?
Speaker 15: Yeah, no, it's it's it's not better. And you know we just you know, y'all just keep praying for us.
Speaker 3: That's too bad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to ask him because I got to ask you, what's your favorite thing about your husband?
Speaker 18: I think his ability to make me smile, Like at any given moment I can be mad at him, he just will come in and just which you know, the day I met him that you know, he.
Speaker 3: Made me smile, He made me laugh, howel Gate, howel gate Gate? Like that? And keep that. But he makes he makes me smile, makes me happy. That's so important.
Speaker 18: Yeah, and he's my friend. Yeah, we're really really good friends. I think that's been part of you know, people a lot of people ask what's the secret, what's the sauce? And we don't have, you know, this magic wand but I would say friendship. But I'm sure you can relate to that friendship with their spouse is It is so important and it was important to me. He didn't quite get it at first when we were first you know, dating. He thought I was putting them in the friend mint friend zone. Like, now, I'm not putting you in the friend zone. It's just so important. Now twenty seven years later, we see why gotcha?
Speaker 2: Now Saturday Night Live? You on Saturday Night Live with the Jones Brothers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, how was that? How did that collab happen?
Speaker 15: You know, man, I just get called. It's just the most amazing thing. I just get caught. I got I got a call from a rapper that you would not believe that I'm gonna jump on the recD female rapper that it's like you're like your kirking. So yeah, you know, it's it's like you know. I'm really grateful, you know, you know, and I love music, still do music. I've got a new song out now all things were about to play it now, Oh man, thank you.
Speaker 3: Can you give us a hinthull the rappers because I'm nosy it's.
Speaker 15: A female femail. I know then, you know you would never think which one. Don't seet the record coming out, don't say it.
Speaker 3: We want to exclusive here at the Breakfast club.
Speaker 5: Because if it's if it's a rapper that I think it is, if he says it, she's gonna go left.
Speaker 2: So let's hear it. Let's hear it. I want to hear it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Also, you know, I want to ask you. I want to go back to something you said before you get out of here. You said and I was like, you know, people call you because you're a man of the cloth, and you said you hate that. I hate that.
Speaker 2: What makes you hate that?
Speaker 17: I hate it because.
Speaker 15: Once again people want you to do all the work of getting to God and just give them the cliff notes. Like when I see people in the airport and say, yo, pray for me, pray for me, I'll always stop and say, you know, brother, I will, But I do want you to know he hears your prayer just as quick as.
Speaker 17: He hears mine. People think you've got this.
Speaker 15: Vip lock on God just because you do with music. Bro, that Bro, I may be worse off than you. And I just think that these images of faith and marriage and all of these ideals that we construct in our minds, that we are not going to be better people and closer to the dreams we want until we realize and see that everybody is in the same boat with us. You know, Like I hate the sleatest approach that even Christians have when they talk to people. It's like, you need Jesus, you need to come to him, let me help you. It's like instead of this where I'm a patient, I'm a doctor talked to patient. I'd like to talk to people like I'm a patient in the same bed next to you, and I need to tell you about the doctor.
Speaker 1: When you see sometimes you see a lot of bishops and pastors and preachers right and you see a lot of the stuff that they're going through with they don't feel like they're doing the right thing for their congregation.
Speaker 3: How do you feel that affects what you do and affects the church? Right?
Speaker 5: Especially the one that you know in New York right now that is going through is problems. It just feels I think it takes away from what the church is trying to do, and I think it takes away from some of the good preachers.
Speaker 3: And pastors and bishops.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, I think, first of all, you know, just much love to the pastors and churches that are doing good things. You know what I'm saying, Eric Mason, Tarlie Dates, you know, Tony Evans, Kenneth Omer, you know what I'm saying. You know, you know people like Emmanuel Lambert and you know Trip Ley and Cray and you know, you know Tim Tim Ross, you know, you know, you know just yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but you know, yes, yes, so you know there's there's there's someones that are really killing it and oh and that Darius Daniels Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah and so But but I think that the light needs to be shining on them. And I do believe that in loving ways, we do have to address the clown We gotta address the goofies, because I think that the goofies and the clowns you write, they make the job more difficult.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, we appreciate.
Speaker 17: You for havingstand.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm gonna be like the guy in the airport.
Speaker 3: We need you to leave with a prayer.
Speaker 15: We need prayer man first of all, Man, man father, thank you for just this opportunity. Man, you know, we don't understand why you always allow things to get so crazy in our lives. We know the world it's Banada's right now, But Pops, I gotta trust you is I gotta trust that you know what you're doing with all of the hurt that people are going through. I'm just asking you, please, please, please Pop some kind of way, man. I need for you to just shed some light on some dark areas in your children's lives.
Speaker 17: Right now.
Speaker 15: So many people want to know where you are, and so I'm putting my confidence in you that you're going to show them that if they just get still and get quiet, they can hear your voice. Because I know that you still got us. I know you still love us, and I believe by faith that you're still there even when I don't always feel you.
Speaker 17: I have to remember that I know you, and.
Speaker 15: I believe that for all of your kids listening right now, love you and your name Jesus Amen man.
Speaker 2: Well, there you have it. It's Kirk and Timmy Franklin.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much, and don't forget to check out the show May eighteenth, nine pm on TV One and a new single that we're gonna play right now all things. Appreciate you, brother, appreciate Okay, thank you so much. Thank It's the Breakfast Club, Good morning.
Speaker 2: The righteousness of the Breakfast Club right now.
Speaker 1: Kirk Franklin, I don't know. Kirk Franklin is a little bit more ratchet.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I know in the middle. Yeah, he definitely straddles the church and ratchet fence.
Speaker 1: That's what I always say. We the perfect balance of ratchet rightness righteousness. But that's supposed to be fifty to fifty. Kirk might be about standing thirty seventy what ratchet and thirty righteous.
Speaker 2: God God's still working on this.
Speaker 4: I think more church people are like that, and I think they should stand on it.
Speaker 5: They're just being fake. He's being real with her. Yeah, Kirk, Kirk's the one you don't want to mess with. He he'll turn on you in the second. And yeah, he's human, he's human, He's human. But I love Kirk Franklin. Shout to Kirk and his lovely wife tam Man. All right, well let's get to the rooms.
Speaker 3: Claudia Jordantown.
Speaker 4: Hey, just because I'm being quiet don't mean that I don't have that fire up inside of me to get you all the way to gather.
Speaker 3: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 4: One thing that I'm not as a liar. First of all, my memory is too bad to be a liar. And second of all, there's just too many witnesses and people know what happened.
Speaker 6: People know the truth.
Speaker 4: On the breakfast club, all right, y'all, there's some a rest going on. There's a woman that's been charged with manslaughter after giving illegal but injections to a model that was a Kim k look like her.
Speaker 5: They still people, Yes, she died, Yeah, she looked She looked very close to Kim. But the face like the face quadruple whatever the fee for, I don't know.
Speaker 2: They was cumongous.
Speaker 4: She had the really really small ways, huge butt, huge booths. The phase looked like her a little bit, yeah, but she looked ridiculous. Vivian Gomez, fifty years old, was arrested at a Fort Lauderdale airport and uh charged with two felonies involuntary and manslaughter and practicing medicine with no license. So these people just take not even a weekend course. They just kind of just get a hold of some stuff. We don't know what she was injected with. The family put up a gofunme to raise money for the funerals. And I can't believe women are still doing this.
Speaker 1: Or I remember when Cardi B came up here years ago. I'm talking about years years, years and years ago. I think she had just started on love and hip hop. Remember she was on the Brother's Club. She said I could die any minute because I don't know what's in me or something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because she said she went to a basement in the Bronx on Queens or something like that.
Speaker 2: I just remember. I remember that, And I know a lot of people do that.
Speaker 5: They go to it because they can't afford it, they can't afford to proceed, just so they go there and get a five hundred dollars shot and seven hundred dollars shot. I know a lot of dancers were doing that at one time. But it's just it's sad because people are dying.
Speaker 4: I just don't I never got into the whole big butt thing, you know, and I just don't get the importance of it. And half these people just the rest of their life is in shambles, a lot of them right track.
Speaker 2: But we come from a different arrator, you know, raised in the nineteen hundreds. But she was an uncle Luke video Claudia.
Speaker 3: I sure was. Yeah, go ahead and look it up. Bounce to the beat. See you try to put me on blasts now.
Speaker 2: No boy want to say that, because you didn't. You didn't need enance. You just need to be protested.
Speaker 4: The nineties was about a pretty face, and everybody looked different. Now everybody looks the same, and it's all about a butt in big fake books.
Speaker 2: They all look like ants.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but what do you do when you when you put those enhancements and then you get a little old and you gain a little weight, and then that's those enhancements on top of weight, and it just looks it's nuts.
Speaker 4: And this girl had a heart attack. People having heart attacks in their twenties because of the stuff. It gets me a bloodstream and then it's a rat, all right. Adida is to sell leftover easy inventory and donate proceeds to charity after cutting ties with Kanye over the anti semitic remarks.
Speaker 3: Lots of products still.
Speaker 4: In the inventory, lots of product, but they're gonna want you know, they want to go ahead and make good on this and then do good deed.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: I mean they're not they're not gonna burn all the inventory up. They've been trying to figure out what to do with that product for months.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but so they're gonna give yeah a cut though, So yeah, get paid.
Speaker 2: It is not making anything. They're gonna give everything to the charity. Just it's gonna keep something.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, they weren't gonna lose out of one point three billion dollars with their inventory. They were gonna get some some of that money back.
Speaker 4: JAS was in position to lose five hundred and forty nine million if they opted not to repurpose the products.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they were gonna let that go.
Speaker 5: They let it die down for a little bit, hopefully people forget and then they're.
Speaker 1: Just no, it's not like they're back in business with Kanye. Let's not get that to it.
Speaker 5: What a huge ld right, Well this is still this is back in business in a way. Kya's gonna get some money off of this.
Speaker 1: Yes, but they all they've been saying for much that they've been trying to figure out what to do with the the inventor. As people say, this is the gateway to open up conversations to start doing highly dot it because the reality is, if they weren't giving this the charity, people would be highly upset if they were just selling these and letting Kanye get fifteen.
Speaker 2: They're giving us a small percentage to charity, and I don't know what the percentage.
Speaker 3: I thought.
Speaker 2: I did see a small percentage to solve charity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't see the percentage, but it says that Easy brand is estimated to make up to around eight percent of Adidas annual revenue.
Speaker 3: Big loss for the organization.
Speaker 5: But even if they give a large amount of charity, they're still making a lot of money off of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But the only way they can justify selling easy product and allowing Easy to get a cut without having, you know, these Jewish organizations be up in arms is to give to charity. And I guarantee the charities are probably going to be Jewish organizations of course.
Speaker 5: But so next year when when Easy has another line out, they won't say the same.
Speaker 2: There's not gonna be anothering.
Speaker 5: Youn say they're gonna recon convene conversations.
Speaker 1: This is the inventory is the last I'm pretty sure this is the last line. That's why this is the inventory.
Speaker 3: They did after losing like a billion dollars.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: They're probably kind of down with time. I can't see it.
Speaker 5: DDE is just letting it go after after that and just letting him start over with another company.
Speaker 2: I don't have a company. I don't know. Y'all are crazy.
Speaker 3: We see this all the time.
Speaker 5: Somebody messes up in five years later, they go back to another company and they start all over after.
Speaker 2: You see this, after they atone in a really big way.
Speaker 1: He doubled down, triples, quadrupled, apologize you could go.
Speaker 2: He said he watched the movie, and the movie made him see that he was wrong.
Speaker 3: Not talking to you too late.
Speaker 2: It's too late, van' just proving on point. But I watched these companies. Donna do it.
Speaker 3: I know you think, so you want to bet on it. Let's put some money on.
Speaker 4: I'm not betting on tell him bet his but well, NV Charlemagne wants me to bet your butt.
Speaker 3: Would you be willing to.
Speaker 1: Bet your butt, but I always put I put my mouth on the line all the time.
Speaker 3: So listen to lose.
Speaker 2: You lost, you did lose.
Speaker 3: It sounds like you're both winning.
Speaker 2: No, I did not. You didn't beat those charges.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna bet Charlemagne's mouth against enemy's butt.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 3: Every time I come, it's like every single time something.
Speaker 2: Lord, you you owe somebody in your mouth? I just I have not lost yet.
Speaker 3: All right, you bet your mouth a lot?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Telling me?
Speaker 4: I thought you was in therapy? Like, who's the therapist? A lot of repressed homosexuality here in the studio tonight.
Speaker 2: Nothing not let it fly?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see clearly what that mouth to and be the butt.
Speaker 2: You're good with that?
Speaker 3: G Okay, I'm gonna call it to you.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, you have to do that to you?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 3: Excuse me?
Speaker 2: What did that come from? I have no idea? All right, Well, that is your room report for your Friday Friday?
Speaker 3: My god? What am I aunt? Boy?
Speaker 2: Who are giving a donkey too? After the hour mouth? We need after the hour?
Speaker 1: My mouth is going to have a petty party because there's an injustice happening to a young brother named Michael out here in American Airlines, y'all need to come to the front of the congregation. We like to have a word with y'all. Damn it all right, we'll get to that. Next is the breakfast club Morning, the breakfast club. Your mornings will never be the same. It's tough to find that right person, especially when it comes to hiring for an open role. With ZIP Recruiters, matching technology makes it easy to find and invite great candidates to apply to your jobs. Try it for free at ziprecruited dot com slash Breakfast.
Speaker 3: It's time for Donkey of the Day, Donkeys of the day.
Speaker 5: As Chola may, I'm a Democrat, so being Donky of the day is a little bit of a mixed question.
Speaker 3: So like a donkey, donk here of the day.
Speaker 2: The club bitch it now.
Speaker 1: I've been called a lot of my twenty three years, But donkey of the day is a new.
Speaker 2: White donkey today.
Speaker 1: For Friday, May twelve goes to an airline that Forbes says is the number nine best airline of twenty twenty three American airlines. American Airlines, I don't think we've forgotten some of your transgressions over the years.
Speaker 2: Okay, when y'all kicked the good.
Speaker 1: Sister Tamika Mallory off the plane over a seat dispute, if I remember correctly, the airline acknowledged that the company mishandled the seating situation and Tamika ended up sitting down with the CEO of American Airlines, Doug Parker. But American Airlines, y'all have been accused of racial discrimination quite a few times. To leave, Kwali claimed in an Instagram video that his rights were violated after he was threatened with arrest and removed from the plane over the size of his luggage, which he says was clear at the gate. And Shikari Richardson was forced off her flight after an argument with a flight attendant who Richardson said was harassing her and trying to intimidate her over shooting a video. And there was the brother, a black man, who fired a lawsuit in Florida that accused the American Airlines of blatant racial discrimination for kicking him off a flight from Miami to Atlanta after an argument with a flight attendant during the boarding process.
Speaker 2: So yeah, American Eyelines, American.
Speaker 1: Airlines, we keep one eye on y'all at all times for obvious reasons. About out of all the things that I've heard you guys accused of, this one is beyond despicable. And I don't even use the word despicable often because I got a listener. When I say despicable, I sound just like Daffie Duck. Okay, that's right, I get this spitting all over the mic. So I don't use that word unless it's absolutely necessary, and in this case, it's absolutely necessary. This is just spicable. Would you like to know what American Airlines has done? Now, let's go to Fox two News for the report.
Speaker 22: Police, you can't do this to somebody that's disabled. Just say hey, we lost something in the US, but we're not going to pay for.
Speaker 20: But that's what he says American Airlines is telling him. This all started in twenty twenty. Williams was flying from Indianapolis to Charlotte on his way home to Saint Louis.
Speaker 22: The special may leg I put it in my suitcase. I put the sticker on it that say it's fragile. When I get to Say Louis Airport, they rolled me downstairs. The baggers claim I'm sitting there waiting for my luckers to come off, and never comes off.
Speaker 20: Williams tells US he followed all of AA's delayed or damage baggage protocols, verified what was missing, and submitted a claim. He said he eventually received a reimbursement check for a little more than six hundred dollars.
Speaker 17: You know, this is the cover the clothes.
Speaker 20: But when he communicated with American a few weeks later about reimbursing him for the lost prosthetic, he says, a representative said this, we don't.
Speaker 22: Have enough proof, for enough evidence to pay for the legs, so we're not going to pay for the leg.
Speaker 20: He says, the lost prosthetic wasn't cheap.
Speaker 3: Twenty six thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: American Airlines, Yes, this man's prosthetic leg. You should be absolutely positively ashamed of yourselves. Okay, what Michael said is absolutely true. You can't do this to someone that's disabled just Hey, you can't just say, hey, we lost something to yours, but we're not going to pay for it. It's a prosthetic leg. What is Michael supposed to do now? You're complicating his life in the life of others who have to interact with him. You ever worked at a bank and had a one legged man at the atm asking you to help him check his balance?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 2: You don't know whether to look at his account or push him over?
Speaker 1: Okay, poor Michael, you're just messing with this man's employment.
Speaker 2: American Airlines.
Speaker 1: I'm almost positive there's jobs your body parts get you, and now that he doesn't have his prosthetic leg, it's limiting his employment options. For example, historically, big breasted women have worked at Hooters.
Speaker 2: Right, we can agree on that. Right, Well, where do people with one leg work at?
Speaker 3: Huh? I?
Speaker 2: How clearly? Okay? But what if Michael doesn't want to work at I Hop? Okay? What if Michael doesn't want to work at I Hoop? American Airlines?
Speaker 1: All right, with all the bad press y'all have gotten over the years, the discrimination allegations, it would be incredible for American as a staff airline and mother effin crew to simply buy this young man.
Speaker 2: A new prosthetic leg.
Speaker 1: Okay, all y'all sent this man was a reimbursement check for a little more than six hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Michael's prosthetic leg.
Speaker 1: Who's twenty six thousand, six hundred and fifty dollars. I don't think Michael could afford a prosthetic pinky toe with six hundred dollars. Okay, listen, if any executives from American Airlines listening to the Breakfast Club, if you're watching us on bet, you should do the right thing and take care of Michael.
Speaker 2: American Airlines.
Speaker 1: With all the bad press y'all have received over the years, this act of kindness would give y'all a real leg up on the competition. Okay, I don't even understand why this is okay to y'all. All right, the fact that they lost his property, a prosthetic limb, and won't pay for a new one is inhumane. With all a hundre undreds of millions of dollars y'all make y'all don't have twenty six thousand that helped Michael out. It's not like it's going to cost you an arm and a leg of American Airlines. But that's what Michael riding on your plane cost him, well, at least a leg. He still has two arms, but one leg. Man can't even spell our lat alah. That's not how it's supposed to be. This is unbelievable. Okay, what should be a PR's dream, y'all are turning into a PR nightmare.
Speaker 2: And for what?
Speaker 1: This story doesn't even seem real. When I first heard it, I thought someone was pulling my leg. Okay, but no, it's real. And all Michael was trying to do is travel the best way he knows how, giving his all, putting his best prosthetic foot forward. And you can't have the decency that covers something that you lost him. You know what kind of inconvenience you're bringing to his life? How can American Airlines even justify this? What leg do they have to stand on?
Speaker 2: Okay? What if Michael wanted to do karate?
Speaker 1: Now he can only do partial arts because of the negligence of American Airlines.
Speaker 2: Please let bringy ma give American Airlines the biggest he are hee.
Speaker 3: Ha heh, you stupid mother?
Speaker 20: Are you dumb?
Speaker 3: That's fat?
Speaker 1: I am disgusted, and I think we should have a petty party. We should call American Airlines customer service line, okay and have a petty party in Michael's name until American Airlines does the right thing and send us this young man money for a new leg. One eight hundred for three to three seventy three hundred is the number UH to American Airlines, and American air is their Twitter.
Speaker 2: Okay, one eight.
Speaker 1: Hundred four three three seventy three hundred is the number UH an American air is their Twitter. Let's go have a petty party and demand they do right by Michael. Okay, Michael, you lean on us and we will lean on American Airlines.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Could you could just go to the last picture? What what comment you want to leave?
Speaker 3: What? What? What they got?
Speaker 2: Instagram to Instagram? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Americans, American American Really? What all the things you said?
Speaker 2: Just now what I say?
Speaker 3: What did you say?
Speaker 2: I'm just coming to the support of a young brother.
Speaker 4: Checking your balance, pulling your leg, best prosthetic foot forward.
Speaker 1: You had a lot of bars, But god, I'm saying, what if he was heading to a party to celebrate life and the stinky lake comes on? What's he supposed to do? What's he supposed to do? What's he supposed to do? I can't petty party? Can't you can't walk it out again?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: No, let me ask Chris, do you want to put a sneaker or you want to put a foot They even have a demand, Joe, they got a prosthetic leg. Yes, they do, they do. They got a prosthetic leg.
Speaker 1: Go to America Prosthetic Lady, American Instagram leave a prosthetic leg.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, that they getting Michael a prosthetic leg.
Speaker 5: So you go to you know, you go to your emojis and typing leg and it'll pop right up a prosthetic versus a turkey leg. Then it's a white leg, and then it's a prosthetic leg. Prosthetic legs. Go thank you Charlamade for that dog.
Speaker 1: That's your homework for this weekend. While the credits are rolling on Bet, if you go there, you will see mine. I started it, all right, charl b e t will see you guys Monday, peace. Bet everybody else all right, it's Friday, so you know what.
Speaker 2: That means breaking Friday.
Speaker 5: Hey, and the freaking freaky, freaky Friday question comes from a white boy Rick shout. The white boy Rick, if you've seen the movie, is based off of his life. He's actually the homie comes to my car shows. But recently he was in the news because allegedly he got into a situation with a woman where allegedly they were having sex and he called out the wrong name. All right, so we're asking what are some turnoffs in the bedroom. What happened to you in the bedroom that turned you off?
Speaker 2: Immediately?
Speaker 1: I'm sure that turned that young lady off, right, Yeah, so eight hundred and five eight five one mine.
Speaker 5: If I ever if me and the wife is ever doing to do and and the kid knocks on the door or the kid screams or something or that, immediately, yeah like that, I can't it's this whatever does it happen a lot?
Speaker 3: Yes? I got six kids, so there's always.
Speaker 5: Somebody, you know, knocking on the door, kicking down the door or Mommy, I need this that it always always happened.
Speaker 3: Laine, what's what's the turnoff? Seems like you're down or whatever?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Really once the morning the morning real, Yeah, yeah, you know, I'm trying to think.
Speaker 3: Owners odors breath?
Speaker 2: Who are you dealing with with olders?
Speaker 3: Bad breath? Jesus? And why do you negroesn't drinking up water? Jesus? All right, let's talk about it.
Speaker 5: Eight hundred Friday five, freaky freaking breath.
Speaker 3: It's freaky Friday.
Speaker 17: God damn.
Speaker 8: The Breakfast Club one five one we want to hear from you on the Breakfast Cluss morning.
Speaker 5: Everybody's the j Envy, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host Claudia Jordan with the murder and it's Friday.
Speaker 3: See you know what that means.
Speaker 1: It's freaking frigging freaky Friday.
Speaker 2: And the freaky, freaky, freaky Friday.
Speaker 5: Question comes from a white boy. Rick shout the white boy Ricky supports me at all my car shows. But the question is, you know he got allegedly got into an incident where he said another woman's name while he was having sex and him and a woman got into an altercation. I'll say allegedly I heard this more to the story that I'll let him tell it. But we're taking it away from there and asking what turnoffs in the bed for you, charlam said. Charlamagne says nothing. Everything.
Speaker 3: I don't even when your kids.
Speaker 2: Not going to do you have four, But that's different.
Speaker 1: That's not a turn off. I can see that an interruption. I'm not turned off when they're not going to do it. Just you're interrupted. I got to start back up. It's like you know the car, you gotta go interrupted. It turned off? Is when you just like it turned off? No think I think, I mean, I haven't experienced this in quite quite quite a long time, but yeah, I think older like Claudia said, yeah, like.
Speaker 3: If a guy has bad breath and like let.
Speaker 2: Your booth and then you got anything.
Speaker 4: Like that's you like I I like a little bit of a pressure around my neck sometimes right if they do it too hard, like like you're choking a man like I'm a woman, like be gentle with it, like beast tell somebody like that look too strong.
Speaker 3: This isn't for you. This isn't your thing.
Speaker 2: That would be messed up. You are sexually choked abody.
Speaker 4: Like it's not supposed to really supposed to be kind of like a fantasy.
Speaker 2: Somebody up here said something.
Speaker 1: We were talking and he said that when he's doing it and the young lady is like, you know, are you there yet?
Speaker 2: Are you there yet? You know what I mean? Because that showed that she might not be enjoying it.
Speaker 3: Want to finish that's the wrap it up music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that that that's not when you get that. It's like, oh man, but not for he was having a good time, not for nothing. The person you're talking about is big you know what I mean? He didn't have to say all that, you said it. So I'm just saying I say that his name is big Mac. But so the person is big.
Speaker 2: So just imagine, you know, the weight on you, and she's like you finish.
Speaker 17: What you man?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: Let's that's your man? Man?
Speaker 9: What why?
Speaker 17: Why?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What? What that for?
Speaker 4: You're saying if she's on the bottom, correct, if she's a the botom, it's hard to be on the bottom of it.
Speaker 2: From the bar he was behind her. He wasn't on tough for hers.
Speaker 3: Gives you a bassine the weight behind. Sometimes from the back it really hurts something. We didn't really you really get to it. I said, yes, like I.
Speaker 4: Know right, and your and your your boys are mad highe to like you meant that.
Speaker 2: From the back it really hurts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, let's go to the fools.
Speaker 3: You're telling yourself something right today? Hello?
Speaker 10: This what.
Speaker 9: Detroit?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 7: Brother?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What are some turnovers in the bedroom for you?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 12: You know when you get the nibble on o ear and that hairstink man, sometimes the hairst.
Speaker 2: The hairstank that you said hair, you know the hair you know the air.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, hairstink, gotta wash the weaves, ladies. Hello's this old? All right? What's up? Brother?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 3: What? What turns you off in the bedroom?
Speaker 12: Fish legs and black.
Speaker 2: Pantyhole fish legs and black pantyhole fish.
Speaker 3: That's a fish fish smell.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, just that channing has So when you take the pant and herds and and then you ad like you're gonna get some fake fish tackler, that's what I mean. That tar to smell at the fish.
Speaker 1: My daddy said, if it smelled like alone, leave it alone. If it smell like fish, eat all you wish.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, your daddy. So instead, you're wrong.
Speaker 17: Your father told you that.
Speaker 1: My daddy used to say all the time, smell like alone, leave it alone. If it smell like fish, eat.
Speaker 3: All you wist a lot?
Speaker 2: No whot. That's some good advice.
Speaker 9: Hello, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 6: My name is Jasmine.
Speaker 11: Jasmine, good morning. So my my biggest turn off.
Speaker 13: Is when we're tongueing each other down.
Speaker 10: We're hot and.
Speaker 11: Heavy in the moment, and then he wanted tongue my ear and I'm hearing that.
Speaker 18: Like nasty w back and all that extra.
Speaker 6: How I'm thirty one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because see in the twenties where you where you you put your tongue on in somebody's that's grown.
Speaker 2: Everybody tried. I don't care how clean.
Speaker 11: I don't care how clean you are, how much you wear clean yours.
Speaker 2: No no, which is crazy though, because you probably like it in your hang I didn't mean to hang out.
Speaker 3: I don't know you're gonna go into the butt. You didn't know you've been doing. It's every time.
Speaker 10: Hello, Okay, what's up?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, we just have a butt talk Friday.
Speaker 2: We asked you, what what is some turnovers in the bedroom.
Speaker 10: For you, mama to me turn off? It's no rhythm except that you be here like that's too nappy, that's not cut and maintain, just overall not knowing what you're doing, because we're too old, not for you for you to be knowing what you're doing at this point.
Speaker 2: Men can always learn, everybody can always.
Speaker 4: Learn, and they can cut their pubic heir off. But bad rhythm, you can't fix that. Like they have that like that real quick, like that rabbit thing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you had to have the ego, like they know what they're doing, but they don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, please right, So what.
Speaker 2: Do you do. You're telling me you can't dance?
Speaker 4: Just say slow down, baby, I'm just slow down like we're on different rhythms.
Speaker 2: Jesus all right?
Speaker 1: Well, eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five one is freaky freaking Freaky Friday. And the freaky freaky Friday question is what are some turnoffs in the bedroom?
Speaker 3: Call us up, It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good Morning, freaky five by Freaky frid.
Speaker 8: Call in that eight hundred five eight five one oh five one you want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club Morning Everybody.
Speaker 3: It's the j n V.
Speaker 2: Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 5: We are the Breakfast Club Clodia Jordan's here, I'll guess host.
Speaker 3: And it's Friday, so you know what that means.
Speaker 2: It's freaky freaky freaky Friday.
Speaker 5: And the freaky freaky freaky Friday question is what are some turnoff in the bedroom?
Speaker 3: This came from Ushout the White Boy Rick.
Speaker 5: Allegedly, it was reported that him and this girl got into a situation on him and a girl and she said that during sex, he called the wrong name.
Speaker 2: So we're just asking what are some of your turnoffs?
Speaker 3: Hello? Who's this is?
Speaker 13: Your boy love me from the bron looked at thirteen?
Speaker 3: All right, love you? So what are some turnoffs for you?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 13: It's freaky Friday? So I have what's the problem I have with Quinny? If you don't want a well with doubt, man, don't sign up for it. I got our co host this woman. It took me three months, we grew the room. She got dressed and walked away after you've slew me after she saw it. She got dressed and walked away after she'd seen at thirteen and a half.
Speaker 2: So I need you never met Claudia. This our guy, love you?
Speaker 3: Love's his name.
Speaker 5: He has a thirteen and a half inch penis, right okay, So he says a lot of women are scared of it. So he says when when when you know women I guess walk away when they see it.
Speaker 2: That's a turnoff. So technically your penis is the turnoff?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is your you? Bro't be mad at her for that though. She knows her limitations.
Speaker 13: But then they put me strictions on you, like I can't have I can only have menaro.
Speaker 2: I don't feel sorry.
Speaker 13: I'm a woman.
Speaker 2: I don't feel sorry for your hurts.
Speaker 3: You know, how that feels like v Charla mane. I have no, I don't.
Speaker 2: I'd be scared you. I have no.
Speaker 3: Thirteen and a half inches going in Jesus, Hello, who's this? Angela?
Speaker 2: Hey, angela, good morning? What do is some turnos in the bedroom field?
Speaker 13: I would say, too much conversation? Too much talking?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? Too much talking like dirty talking, or like asking you how you date?
Speaker 1: Like you know, like whispering things, or but people that want you to repeat thanks, you say this and say.
Speaker 13: This, and have full conversations, and it gets to.
Speaker 10: Be a lot.
Speaker 3: I feel you. I had that before.
Speaker 4: My ex boyfriend will say, ask me weird, asked questions that were like I didn't answer, I was ignoring him. I'm like, just shut up, just shut up and finish, Like why you ask me? I don't want to answer your questions right now?
Speaker 2: I've gotten that, been told to shut the hell up. What questions do you ask?
Speaker 3: Matter?
Speaker 2: But I've been told you shut up? Ain't you talking too much?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 3: Everybody's good at sex talk, like it is definitely a skill.
Speaker 4: And some people come up they show how perverted and weird they are in that moment, Like I like sexists.
Speaker 17: But that it.
Speaker 1: Oh, you just talk too much, like I think it's I think it's one of those things with less is more like.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're supposed to have a whole conversa.
Speaker 1: You can't do a podcast a whole monologue.
Speaker 4: It should be a little bit of like half sentences here and like a baby this you like this, it's not.
Speaker 3: Don't be asking me stupid questions.
Speaker 2: That's right, Hello, I'm a stupid question.
Speaker 3: What do you hate in the bedroom?
Speaker 5: I hate hard now, ROLANDA A lot is that there's a lot of people out there that that that don't work out, So you're gonna get a lot of hard breathing.
Speaker 2: You're saying fat people people would sleeping fat people.
Speaker 13: You don't got to be back to have hard bleeping.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: You work out, Rolina.
Speaker 11: I don't I need to know you.
Speaker 3: Probably you probably breathe hard.
Speaker 2: Too, now, Mama, I don't.
Speaker 10: I don't.
Speaker 2: I really don't hard breathing. You met that with a hard breath of Claudia.
Speaker 5: Probably I'm fifty, Thank you, mama.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this.
Speaker 13: From South Carolina?
Speaker 5: And see all day we're talking, uh freaky Friday. We're just asking you know, what are some turn offs in the bearron brother?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 10: You know when you're getting in in and you hear a fart noise and they come out the one that thinks and not the one that waits.
Speaker 2: Oh you're talking about I disagree? But what what far are you talking about?
Speaker 3: You like that?
Speaker 2: I like that?
Speaker 3: You mean queen for you're talking about fart? Yeah?
Speaker 13: Yeah, maybe the win cold, but I ain't.
Speaker 3: I ain't wait even a queen for fire. What do you mean he's talking about fart? Fart?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you're mistaken Quef's for far.
Speaker 4: Brother, Yeah, I love Pretto much area. That means you've been going fast. He pumped at real fast.
Speaker 2: No, but I think he think he's talking about coming out the back end.
Speaker 1: Man, that's just nasty. I am a member of a tribe called Quef. I love a good queen.
Speaker 3: Don't think you're talking Q.
Speaker 4: If a girl farts with you, she don't really like it that much. And Beth believe best believe it's in the group chat.
Speaker 3: I fart in his.
Speaker 4: Face, Jesus, one of my friends that she did that. She didn't care about him.
Speaker 3: Say, you girls are experts at holding in that far. We do it our entire life. If she far through and sex. She does not care.
Speaker 2: She don't care about you at all.
Speaker 3: She's like, whatever is that a way?
Speaker 2: That's that another way to say, wrap it up too, and wrap it up? Jesus, what's the mall of the story? Guys, I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's Claudia thirteen inches too much? So she got she's still the stuff going back. Y'all like think like what five six inches? What do y'all think?
Speaker 2: Sam? What do you like?
Speaker 9: Eight?
Speaker 3: What do I like?
Speaker 2: What you're coming up?
Speaker 3: All right? Well that between one and thirteen?
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. I think I heard thirteen.
Speaker 5: Half all right, Well, when we come back and Nihla Simon will be joining us. Of course she does passed the ucs each and every Friday where she puts us onto some music that we should be listening to or that's new.
Speaker 3: So we'll get into that next.
Speaker 2: Don't move.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club morning everybody.
Speaker 5: It's the j Envy Slama. God, we are the breakfast Club. We have Nalo Simonia and it's time for.
Speaker 3: Past the ox.
Speaker 19: Yes, all right, so this.
Speaker 2: Pay it's time for past.
Speaker 5: Yeah, DJ comes all right, Well, past the ox is where Nyla comes up here and she puts us on the records that are out or maybe old, the records that we should know about.
Speaker 2: So now let's get into it.
Speaker 19: Yes, that would be a lot calmer.
Speaker 1: Now, Sorry, I know why you about to put some new soldier.
Speaker 2: Boy, let's go soldier.
Speaker 16: You know, I like to take time with the new music that sits.
Speaker 19: So it's no same, we've dropped.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be on PD No big Soldier, not yet.
Speaker 2: It's a good way for her to say she can't messing with Can you listen.
Speaker 16: To the project eight am am whatever?
Speaker 3: All right? Boom.
Speaker 16: So we're gonna start with peaches and egg plants from Young Nudy feature in twenty one Savage.
Speaker 2: Okay, like that.
Speaker 1: Young Dy's been making hard records though, absolutely Young Nudy tough and twenty one Savage versus really fire on here too.
Speaker 2: It's one egg plant. You want to do good collaborations this on They have it for.
Speaker 9: Child.
Speaker 19: It just dawn on me with peaches and eggplants. Actually, and you.
Speaker 3: Just just that's what I keep saying.
Speaker 19: I mean I caught it like this morning, eat your whole Yeah, it just it just hit me.
Speaker 2: That's what he's saying.
Speaker 16: Right, No, he's saying like he's you can't say that.
Speaker 19: He's saying like they're having said.
Speaker 2: I thought he was saying, eat your old in.
Speaker 19: Your hole, like in your.
Speaker 2: Girl, Oh okay, in your whole. I think you a little, a little eat your whole.
Speaker 19: He's saying, like, what heard eat your whole.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought he was saying.
Speaker 19: Is that's the envy.
Speaker 2: That's definitely not to me.
Speaker 16: All right, next we're gonna take it to the West coast kind of. It's an old Gez song. He's a part of shoreline Mafia. Is the shortline Mafia?
Speaker 2: This is your segment?
Speaker 16: Oh g Z, I'm pretty sure he's a part of shoreline Mafia. And he got they flipped frequently by PD Pablo be a body. So I kind of wanted to skip to BEA's verse, but o Gz did to drop a project, which is hard, So you got you check that out too.
Speaker 2: Sweedy just did this.
Speaker 1: Swedy literally just did my type, my type. What I'm saying, my type was such a huge record. When I hear Bea on it, I literally hear I'm waiting for the hook. I'm literally waiting to hear it. That's my type, that's my type.
Speaker 19: Well, that's just you.
Speaker 2: I'm not I don't. I think it's way too like, way too close to say that.
Speaker 5: They probably recorded around the same time. She's like it just getting out to it. But I think it's I justbed.
Speaker 19: It already had it out. It's his record, and then BA is just featured.
Speaker 1: But my type was so huge. Honestly, I would have I wouldn't have put that out of it.
Speaker 19: So now nobody can touch frequently.
Speaker 2: And I'm just.
Speaker 1: Saying it's too soon, Like my type was just how long ago?
Speaker 2: About three years ago, and that was a huge record.
Speaker 16: Wow, you guys are all hitting these oohs and a little strong right now like that.
Speaker 19: I think justice accent is rubbing off of y'all.
Speaker 5: Shot the pet Poblo Polo had. I had a beef a long time ago. Pete Poplo was one of the artists that stood up for me. So shot the pe.
Speaker 19: Poblo shout out, that's what's up. I'm happy to hear that. I can't believe you guys are doing that to the record.
Speaker 16: Okay, well, anyway, the last one is another sample. I hope this isn't a problem that he flipped it. It's an artist named Neppa. He's from the United Kingdom and he was introduced to me is He's the UK's version of Brent Faias and this song is called pay the Price?
Speaker 2: Okay, who is that again?
Speaker 3: The UK?
Speaker 1: Okay liked it just like I gotta hit the whole version, but it hit the whole.
Speaker 19: You guys are just y'all are really tough today. It's freaking Friday.
Speaker 4: Y'all energy played the sample you came.
Speaker 19: For to be a record. Now you don't like.
Speaker 2: The be a record. We just gave constructive criticism.
Speaker 1: I think it's too close to the sweety sweety sample frequently and.
Speaker 16: The number record people said. Bryson Tiller and j Cole had a both sample the Deja Vu record and what was Bryson's version of that?
Speaker 2: I don't even know, but I know Sweedty.
Speaker 19: Huge record dropped in the same year and both.
Speaker 2: Were huge records, which one was you can't even remember the.
Speaker 16: Name of it, Deja Vu by Cale and then the Bryon remember the record remembered, how will go.
Speaker 19: Put a finger in the sky if you want to?
Speaker 3: That was Cole.
Speaker 19: And the Bryon one was.
Speaker 2: I didn't dislike.
Speaker 1: Them, didn't think about you that I don't remember anything. I didn't dislike the Nupper record. It just didn't sound like nothing I haven't heard before.
Speaker 16: I'm moving on from the Nepper record because I'm still mad about what she said about the g and be A record.
Speaker 1: But it's okay, Luthor gz and be a Salutor Netwi salutor, all in young and doing anything. All I'm simply saying is the Never record didn't sound like nothing I haven't heard before.
Speaker 3: That's all all right.
Speaker 1: There's a certain sound that certain R and B has right now, and it sounds just like that to me.
Speaker 19: So you're saying he needs to think outside the box.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying. That's all I'm saying. Okay, Well, thank you Nyla for joining us.
Speaker 19: Yeah, no, thank this weekend, thanks for having me.
Speaker 16: I'll be in Atlanta hosting the live stream for Mary J. Blige's Strength of a Woman festival.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, that's all. I'll be out there too.
Speaker 5: I gotta do a there's an R and B picnic that after DJ Nice and then it's me and my wife's anniversary, so we're going down there.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get a little couple of massages.
Speaker 5: We're gonna go to a couple of nice restaurants and relaxing, chill, how lovely the babies at home?
Speaker 19: She can have a malmous anyway.
Speaker 16: No, okay, okay, okay, I just don't want one. Okay, understood. So make sure you guys downloaf the past the US playlist. You can check it out by clicking my link in bio at n y LA s y m O n EEE. Also makes you guys tap in every Wednesday Twitch for Amazon Music, we have rotation round Table me Gabe, Speedy Mormon, Rob Markman and then also makes you guys listen to what hip hop questions, legends and lists on Black Back.
Speaker 3: Would your boyfriend have a problem if you had a mail mansus?
Speaker 19: I don't have a boyfriend, but I mean, I hope not. O.
Speaker 2: I know you asked like it was a problem.
Speaker 19: No, because I remember one.
Speaker 16: Of our producers had that issue.
Speaker 19: Really you don't remember that.
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't want to mail happened one time.
Speaker 5: But that's a lost story all right up next to the People's Choice.
Speaker 2: I bet you it was a long story. By the way, I was on my phone. I wasn't even paying y'all no attention when I heard that.
Speaker 1: Buddy, I bet you that Malesus did have a long story.
Speaker 8: It's the Breakfast Club. Aboard it the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 5: It's a fourth chance to win a VIP trip to see a live Nation concert in the city of your choice. Concert week is May tenth through the sixteenth, twenty five dollars all in tickets. Come see all your favorite artists. For entrying rules, visit breakfast Club online dot com. Holding everybody, It's DJ Envy, Charlamagne, the god with all the Breakfast Club Claudia and Jordan, our guest host is here, and I just want to tell people please be careful. You know I do these car shows, and yesterday there was a scam that we're trying to get event bright and event Right is horrible. You know, event the people that sell the tickets, they don't have a phone number, so you gotta email them, you gotta call them, you gotta DM them. So if somebody that works at event right, please hit me up. What people are doing is they're creating their own tickets, so they put my fly up and then you know, sell tickets for my event, but it's not my event, so those tickets are not action.
Speaker 3: You can't use those tickets.
Speaker 5: So if you ever go to my event, or Charlamagne's event, or anybody's event, make sure you know that the person that's actually doing the event is djmv All, Charlemagne to God or iHeart or whoever it is, because if not, you know, it's hard to control that. So I see the scam. I posted the scam. Just be careful out there. So if you're looking to to purchase tickets from my event that's made twenty eighth, make sure it says promoted or presented by DJ Envy.
Speaker 3: If not, it's a scam.
Speaker 5: Hopefully we're gonna get the scam ticket down and the money will be refunded. But just be careful out there with whatever you buy, because people out there are doing amazing things to scam you guys out there, so just be very careful. And again, my car show has made twenty eighth in memphisis all about Young Dolph, So we're bringing Young Doll's whole fleet. The Young Dolph Museum is there. It's gonna be a safe, fun family day if you haven't got your tickets, get your tickets. And then in Houston, we're doing Father's Day weekend, but we're gonna shout salute to all the fathers. If you're looking for a perfect Father's Day gift, that that car show.
Speaker 3: Is going to be amazing.
Speaker 5: That's June eighteenth, Father's Day weekend, New York versus Houston car show.
Speaker 2: Word All right, now, what are you doing this weekend?
Speaker 4: Clauding, I'm going to Rhode Island to go to my niece's track me and I just take my mom to Mouth's Vinion and I think game seven Celtics okay and six ers.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for joining us, seat MURVH.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, thank you again.
Speaker 2: Don't be a stranger. I'll tell you when you tell them, come on, pull up on it.
Speaker 3: I will be back.
Speaker 2: You are a Breakfast Club listener favorite.
Speaker 4: Yes, I have a good time here. Yes, And I bring something out of you guys every time I come.
Speaker 3: I notice, bring.
Speaker 2: You guys out of the closet.
Speaker 3: So it's your mouth and your butt, got it, that's correct? Yeah, yeah, it's a human centipede.
Speaker 5: Right when we come back, we got the positive notice the Breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, everybody.
Speaker 5: It's DJ Envy, Charlomagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club, and don't forget. Make sure you follow Clodia Jordan on Instagram, Twitter and all that good stuff makes you stay up with her and Charlomagne.
Speaker 2: Watch your shows Cocktail.
Speaker 4: The Queen, Mondays and t G I F on Wednesdays and Fridays on the YouTube channel four of Fox Soul.
Speaker 2: And you got a podcast with I do.
Speaker 4: The Undressman podcast every Thursday and the Club whenever y'all returning my phone calls and emails.
Speaker 2: That is not true. You got to open door policy. Absolutely say next week I have open door policy. Shut up back door.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you guys all right.
Speaker 1: Positive note man, First of all, I got to say happy born Day to my good sister, my friend, a woman who I love with all my heart, Dolly Bishop. She is the president of the Black Effect Podcast Network. She is the reason the network is as successful as it is, and more importantly, she makes me better. So happy born day, Dolls, love you so much, and that's what my positive note is.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: Hug on your true friends, Love on your true friends, and understand that a true friend accepts who you are.
Speaker 2: But also helps you become who you should be. Breakfast club you don't finish for y'all dumb,