Speaker 1: One eight hundred d ui away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey, and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com or call eight hundred.
Speaker 2: Do you y away?
Speaker 3: You know those genealogy companies where you send your spit into their lab and they come back with a big breakdown of your whole genetic ancestry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure, I don't trust him at all.
Speaker 3: Well, that's how Brooke found out she was related to her brother in law, okay, and their grandfather was on the mix. Well what's the ocean equivalent of joining the Mile High Club, because that's how Brook's family was creating.
Speaker 1: I mean, that wasn't my spit. It was my mom's spit.
Speaker 3: Okay, she did it, and that's how we found out. What see, you don't get good information from these states. Well anyway, Brooks spit aside, We call a guy today who's been anxiously waiting to get his test results back, and they're supposed to ride any minute, which is why we had to tell him immediately about the shocking news we found in his genetics. It's your phone tap right now.
Speaker 2: The twenty.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, this is Lewis Cannon from twenty three and meters. Is this Anthony?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is.
Speaker 3: Hey Anthony. Just wanted to let you know we got the results from your genealogy test back. Oh great, thank you, Yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: See, normally we would email them out to you.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I was waiting for an email.
Speaker 3: I kind of wanted to talk with you in person because yours was definitely interesting. What do you mean a lot of the time we can only give you a general idea of your background in nationality, but for you specifically, we got a major hit on something that we already had in our database.
Speaker 2: Okay, I am sweating right now.
Speaker 3: What is Well, hopefully you're sitting down, because it turns out you're one eighth OJ.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? OJ? What? What the hell is OJ?
Speaker 3: You know? OJ Simpson? You're one eighth OJ. That's what the results say.
Speaker 2: No way, no, there's no way I'm one eighth OJ.
Speaker 3: I wish that I could tell you different, but I thought you'd be interested to know you're related to a famous football player.
Speaker 2: The problem is that's not what he's most famous for.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, he was in movies too, You're right, so that's cool.
Speaker 2: My gosh, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: We don't know exactly how you two are related, whether it's through a great grandfather or if you're one of OJ's illegitimate children.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 3: We're just not sure.
Speaker 2: Say it again. Say that again.
Speaker 3: I said, you could be the offspring of one of the most infamous people of the twentieth century, and I think that's pretty special.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, hearing.
Speaker 3: The sound of your voice, are you not happy to find out you're related to a celebrity?
Speaker 2: No? I mean, what do you mean? I'm not happy to figure out I'm I was thinking Germany and I was really hoping Australian. I wasn't thinking one eighth oja.
Speaker 3: No, Okay, I can sense you're you're frustrated, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty pissed.
Speaker 3: Well, look, let's look on the bright side here. It's better than the other day when I had to tell a guy he was one tenth Cuba Gooding Junior. What so if it could be worse.
Speaker 2: How is that worse? How is that worse?
Speaker 3: When he was in the movie snow Dogs. I was embarrassing.
Speaker 2: You're telling me Cuba Gooding Junior is worse than OJ.
Speaker 3: I mean, in my opinion, Yeah, but it's not as bad as the one guy that threatened to leave the country when he found out he was related to Mike the situation Sorrentino, you know from Jersey Shore.
Speaker 2: Dude, dude, dude, I don't get it. You're comparing a reality television guy to Okay, look, Anthony, it's way worse being me right now.
Speaker 3: I understand that you're frustrated. Not everybody is happy when they get the results back.
Speaker 2: You're damn right. I'm not. It's just but what I was expecting.
Speaker 3: I mean, unexpected happens sometimes, and overall you just have to accept the test is what it is. It's nine accurate.
Speaker 2: I don't know how how do I even tell my family that? I don't know what to tell people.
Speaker 3: We could send you a link so you could share it on your Facebook. Would you like to do that?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Instagram? Perhaps?
Speaker 2: Do you think this is funny or something I did?
Speaker 3: I think it's interesting.
Speaker 2: You're telling me to go share this on Instagram? Are you serious? I mean, if you would go share it on Facebook. Well, I don't want to put it on my Facebook.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just thought you'd want to get a lot of likes.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want anyone to know about this information.
Speaker 3: I mean, do you want them to know that you got pranked on the radio, because that's even more embarrassing in my opinion. I mean, share that on your Instagram.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can link it to at Brooke and Jeffrey. Which is the name of the show that's pranking you. I'm jeff I'm the host.
Speaker 2: Oh my.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my flood pressures up right now? Eight OJ guard Hey, I'm sorry. Your friend Lauren is the one who set you.
Speaker 2: Up for Oh my.
Speaker 3: No. She said that you were waiting on the results from your genealogy tests and thought we could mess with you.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, I'm gonna get dude.
Speaker 3: You were you were shocked by the possibility of being related to OJ, just a little bit shocked.
Speaker 2: That was the last thing I was.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, but it is still a lot better than Cuba Gooding Junior.
Speaker 2: Right, thank god I'm not related to whom.
Speaker 1: The week up every morning was funk Taps weekday mornings on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,