Speaker 1: Don't you love podcast?
Speaker 2: You can literally listen wherever you are.
Speaker 3: Someone left us a.
Speaker 1: Review saying that they listen at the gym.
Speaker 4: So if that's you, right now pick up the pace and one and two and.
Speaker 5: And the show is gonna start now.
Speaker 1: Every week at this time we put a warm spotlight on a hero that went above and beyond.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I don't know if it's every week.
Speaker 3: We're doing a lot.
Speaker 1: Okay, but today's brave person of note is Spencer Club from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: Okay, alright.
Speaker 1: He was walking around downtown the other day when he noticed a suspicious package on the ground with no one around it. So he waited for a bit, saw nobody coming to pick it up, and that's when Spencer decided to grab it and take it straight to the police station. Good. He walked right in the front door, placed it on the counter, and told officers he thought it looked suspicions. So the deputy on call opened it up and found Spencer was right. It contained not one bomb, three pipe bombs A joke, I'm serious.
Speaker 5: And why didn't they call the bomb squad it? Why is the police officer just opening random pipe bomb packages? Putting in his car.
Speaker 1: Unfortunate Yea. At that point, the entire police station had to be evacuated. Yes, the streets were blocked off as officers secured the area, and many were upset that Spencer brought a bomb into the police without even looking at it first.
Speaker 5: He was a look at it.
Speaker 2: He did the right thing.
Speaker 5: They did the wrong thing.
Speaker 2: Imagine he just tosses it on the counter.
Speaker 5: Smoking here, right on the back of my bike.
Speaker 1: So ultimately, though, everyone ended up being Okay, that's why Spencer gets my low five of the week. Yeah, let's all try to be more like Spencer as we all get into the shock collar question.
Speaker 6: Of the day.
Speaker 1: Okay, actually, I see a very suspicious looking package over there on digital Jake. I wonder if he's going to acknowledge it or just play it cool and nonchalantly read the question your court.
Speaker 3: Jake, Well, yesterday we took an awkward trip down memory lane when we played the game who tweeted it? Trying to identify which members of this show posted old tweets from years ago. Yeah, but the truth is Jeff and Alexis don't really tweet much at all, so we've already tapped that resource, and today we're focusing specifically on the two most Internet addicted members of the Morning Show, Brook and Jose.
Speaker 2: So I still think I'm like triple addicted over Brooks.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 3: So we're going around the room and each of you will be read a tweet from either Brook or Jose with one word missing, and you'll have to correctly fill in the blank in order to save yourself from a electrocution. This is creative gy. You can get it wrong. You'll be singing the High Voltage Blues.
Speaker 2: Where can I play too?
Speaker 3: Yes, you do. It's time for a fill in the tweet edition of the One and Done Shock, starting with Alexis. Alexis Jose once tweeted quote, there are two types of people in the world, those that love the Blank movie franchise and those that are dead to me. Oh what movies was he talking about?
Speaker 5: I almost remember this. I think it's National Treasure, okay, because they're just so dumb. And he has a coffee mug of Nicholas Cage. He randomly likes them.
Speaker 8: It was sent from one of my Twitch followers that we all know the Giggle Gang knows that I love National Yeah.
Speaker 5: Because you like talk about it. Otherwise, I don't know a chain that you like talk about it like it's not like a franchise's but not when you'd like stand up for me, like it wouldn't be a serious one, it'd be one like this is what you would tweet about, going to say National Treasure.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was singing. It was on the Disney like track like cars I do and I love Maana brings themchise.
Speaker 3: Yet there were many sequels.
Speaker 5: The favorite movie you always told me not to watch them be on the first. Thank you, that's true.
Speaker 3: Take you with my answer, Alexi says National Treasure and the movies jose was talking about, We're National Treasure. Alexis knows Jose.
Speaker 1: She favored that tweet.
Speaker 3: Jose Brook once tweeted got through four notes of Blank's new song and had to turn it off. I'm at my desk and need to wait until I have a private space to ball my eyes out to it. This song was she talking about?
Speaker 1: Assuming she's talking about Nelly here for sure, I heard.
Speaker 2: Shake your tell.
Speaker 7: Well Brook is very emotional and there are a few artists that she absolutely adores, Miss Elliott and Pink, but I don't see them striking a chord with her like emotionally immediately, because they're.
Speaker 2: More like fun and upbeat.
Speaker 4: My instincts would be when the Adele album came out, and because Adele can just sing two lines and it's just really strikes you, I think I'm gonna stick with my INTI I'm gonna go with Adele.
Speaker 3: Jose things. Brooke was tweeting about Adele, and she was tweeting about Adele.
Speaker 5: Very well, Brooke, were you yes?
Speaker 3: Jose once tweeted all caps. I keep telling you guys, I can't get you free concert tickets from the radio station parentheses unless you're blank exception.
Speaker 5: Oh man, I mean, here's my thoughts. It could be unless you're a bikini barista. It could be true unless you have food for me to eat.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, to pay for his own food.
Speaker 5: Though, unless you subscribed my Twitch channel please follow me. These are always advertising or unless you're Scarlett Johansson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's she's nummy.
Speaker 1: Like she would be looking for free concert tickets radio station.
Speaker 5: Oh no, unless you're Ariana Grande. That's his girl.
Speaker 1: Actually a whoa.
Speaker 3: I asked Brooke what was Jose's one exception for giving free concert tickets? She said, Ariana Grande, and Jose tweeted, unless you're really hot on the right track there, Brooke, Jeffrey, you know Jose once tweeted, Travis Scott has his own meal at McDonald's. If I had my own meal, it would be a taco bell and it would be just six fire sauce packets and a blank What one item is missing from Jose's celebrity meals?
Speaker 2: Am I the only one that laughed at that? Like, you guys are.
Speaker 5: Six fires sauce packets and one?
Speaker 1: God, I have a feeling it's not even a food item. It's like a hug. The cashier has to come out from behind the counter.
Speaker 3: And over again.
Speaker 6: Can I get.
Speaker 5: Doesn't he talk a lot about the Double Ducker, how he like loved that had like the crunchy and the soft tortillas.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go with what he loves, the Double Decker Supreme.
Speaker 3: Jose's celebrity meal, if he had won a taco bell, would be six fire sauce packets and a churo.
Speaker 1: Yamatic.
Speaker 2: I know it's a joke.
Speaker 8: It's funny to say, like Brooke and Jeffrey both got theirs wrong.
Speaker 3: Getting shocked today.
Speaker 1: Well, Wow, somebody wanted to hear Genie in a Bottle by Christina Aguilera.
Speaker 5: If you want to be with me.
Speaker 2: To pay, I'm a genie in.
Speaker 4: A battle the right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tweets that's your shock collar.
Speaker 3: Question of the day.
Speaker 1: Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning write of passage for any child is when you fake being sick to get out of going to school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, you gotta do it.
Speaker 1: I think we've all done that. You just can't over use it or people will start to catch on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you tell your mom your grandma died. It's not going to work out.
Speaker 1: She knows fig being sick one hundred and seventy four times, shame on me. Fake being sick one hundred and seventy five times, shame.
Speaker 9: On you.
Speaker 1: Pretty much, I think saying well. One of our listeners admits she lied about a tummy ache when she was ten years old to avoid going to class. Little did she know that decision would start one of the scariest, most unforgettable days of her entire life. You're gonna hear what happened when she tells the whole story in a brand new mass Speak coming out at seven tens.
Speaker 3: You don't hear me confession. I can't take back ow arms mouth speak.
Speaker 1: We got a text to seventy five nine two that says, my wife doesn't know that I regularly use the metal prong spaghetti spoon in our kitchen as a backscratcher. No dummy, Yeah, I mean there are worse things that you could scratch. So we salute you for knowing where that line is.
Speaker 2: We don't know how far back is back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and look, sometimes itches need scratching, sometimes secrets need revealing.
Speaker 5: Oh, I like that.
Speaker 1: We have a woman who has a secret itch that she wants us to scratch for her and gets some relief. She's choosing to go by Faye today. So Faye, welcome to the show.
Speaker 5: Hi, Hi, Hey, how you feeling, Fay?
Speaker 10: I'm okay, okay for me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I wouldn't think that it's a normal thing. Color radio my confession this week. I mean it could be your voice is disguised, like.
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, voice changer is on, Fae. We have our backscratchers out. You are the mass speaker. Whenever you're ready, let's hear your confession.
Speaker 10: Okay, well yeah, well, back back when I was ten years old.
Speaker 1: Whoa, we're going way back.
Speaker 5: You don't know she could be eighteen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, very mature voice for an eighteen year old. Sorry, keep going.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I was ten at the time, and I really didn't want to go to school that day, and I just I was like, what am I going to do to get out of this? So, like every other kid my age, I faked a stomach ache.
Speaker 5: Yeah, rights, and so easy. Please be wrong, try totally.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean, I mean, that's this whole story about how I was sick, like I was making all these noises, like.
Speaker 2: Very convinced.
Speaker 1: I can't really tell what the voice changer, but yeah told me I think.
Speaker 5: I mean it's pretty typical though, faye. I don't think it's so thing where you need to use it radio station to confess this has this haunted.
Speaker 3: You for years?
Speaker 10: Well, okay, I was at home with my grandma at the time, and she's this older woman. She doesn't take any bullsh like she knew I was taking. She didn't believe me at all.
Speaker 5: Okay. Yeah, Grandma's been around the blocky.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and I've always been a bad lie.
Speaker 1: You want to see what sick looks like, yeah, I'll show you.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And I was laying it on sick though. I was like, I'm going to do whatever it takes not to go to school today. And so she called my bluff. She said, okay, we're going to go to the doctor. Then that's exactly where we're going to go.
Speaker 5: Don't ruin it, grandma.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean it was. It was tough, but I was like, you know what, I am going to go to the doctor. I'm going to show her that I actually am sick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, wow, I like that.
Speaker 8: It's like, who's going to bluff first? Yeah, I'll get in the car. You're going to get in the car.
Speaker 5: I mean, I will say, parenting, and I assume being a grandparent as well, is like playing chicken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, constantly, the peground. Yeah, I'll go in there.
Speaker 1: My parents don't haven't sure your purse?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean she knew the whole time. So she kept asking me. She's like, are you sure? Are you sure? We sat in the car and she goes, are you sure? Oh my god, Yeah, I was adamant to go.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 10: We ended up going to the hospital and three hours later, how many well, there was a there was we had to wait a while. But three hours later, I was rushed into the emergency room.
Speaker 5: What why, Yeah.
Speaker 10: I had to get emergency surgery. So it turned out like I came there for fake sickness and it turns out I actually had severe appendicitis.
Speaker 8: Oh no way, and you didn't even know how.
Speaker 5: I felt so bad.
Speaker 9: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: They're like, you haven't been insitus, and you're like, no.
Speaker 10: I don't, right think you were there though, right, Like if I hadn't gone there that day, the doctors told me that my appendix could have ruptured and I could have died.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, My god.
Speaker 5: I had a friend. Their son kept complaining about his wrists hurting, and she's like, oh my god, like get over it. She finally took him to the doctor. Three days later it had broken, oh, like a hairline fracture.
Speaker 1: But like still, it's crazy with appendicitis. I thought that, like people know immediately like like big pains fever, Like.
Speaker 2: You'll get a fever.
Speaker 5: No, you're ten, right, Like, yeah, it's a resilient Yeah.
Speaker 10: I was so young at the time, Like I don't even know how it happened, but I'm so glad it happened this way because I wouldn't have known. I wasn't feeling any symptoms, and I think it was just meant to be that I was there. But it's been kind of, you know, haunting me all this time, because like, what if you know, I didn't take the sickness that day, what would have happened to me? Say, Well, she was very apologetic and she started crying as well, because it was just like the last thing we expected to happen. But she was so grateful that you know that they caught it.
Speaker 5: Grandma was crying and you didn't confess to her this, No, I agree, Why would you? I don't know to make her feel better.
Speaker 2: She's confessing now.
Speaker 1: She's saved it for the right moment, for the radio. We appreciate that day.
Speaker 5: Did you feel so guilty?
Speaker 10: I mean, I've been feeling guilty for a long time, but but I also feel like it was it was worth it because they discovered something I never even knew I had.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and you probably got to miss several days of school other than just one day.
Speaker 1: Wow, it all worked out in the end, except she had a surgery.
Speaker 8: No super fun full scar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get always love scars, oh Man. Text the seventy five nine too. If you have a confession you've been holding on to. We can hide your identity, mask your voice, and make you the next mass speaker. Phone taps coming up.
Speaker 5: Right after this Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: You know those genealogy companies where you send your spit into their lab and they come back with a big breakdown of your whole genetic ancestry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, for sure. I don't trust him at all.
Speaker 1: Well, that's how Brooke found out she was related to her brother in law, okay, and their grandfather was on the Max. What's the equivalent of joining the Mile High Club, because that's how Brooks family was creating.
Speaker 5: I mean, that wasn't my spit. It was my mom's spit. Okay, she did it, and that's how we found out. What see, you don't get good information from these things.
Speaker 1: Well anyway, Brooks spit aside, We call a guy today who's been anxiously waiting to get his test results back, and they're supposed to arrive any minute, which is why we had to tell him immediately about the shocking news we found in his genetics. It's your phone tap right now.
Speaker 5: It's another.
Speaker 1: On the twenties. Hello, Hi, this is Lewis cannon from twenty three and meters. Is this Anthony's?
Speaker 9: Yes, it is.
Speaker 1: Hey, Anthony, just wanted to let you know we got the results from your genealogy test back.
Speaker 9: Oh great, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course. Now see, normally we would email them out.
Speaker 9: To you, but yeah, I was waiting for an email.
Speaker 1: I kind of wanted to talk with you in person because yours was definitely interesting. What do you mean a lot of the time we can only give you a general idea of your background in nationality, but for you specifically, we got a major hit on something that we already had in our database.
Speaker 9: Okay, I am sweating right now.
Speaker 1: What is Well, hopefully you're sitting down, because it turns out you're one eighth OJ.
Speaker 9: What do you mean? OJA? What the hell is OJ?
Speaker 1: You know? OJ Simpson? You're one eighth OJ. That's what the results say.
Speaker 9: No way, no, there's no way I'm one eighth OJ.
Speaker 1: I wish that I could tell you different, but I thought you'd be interested to know you're related to a famous football player.
Speaker 9: The problem is, that's not what he's most famous for.
Speaker 1: Oh well he was in movies too, You're right, so that's cool.
Speaker 9: My gosh, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: We don't know exactly how you two are related, whether it's through a great grandfather or if you're one of OJ's illegitimate children.
Speaker 11: What.
Speaker 1: We're just not sure.
Speaker 9: Say it again. Say that again.
Speaker 1: I said, you could be the offspring of one of the most infamous people of the twentieth century, and I think that's pretty special. Oh my god, just hearing the sound of your voice, are you not happy to find out you're related to a celebrity?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 9: I mean, what do you mean, I'm not happy to figure out I'm I was thinking Germany and I was really hoping Australia. I wasn't thinking one eighth oja.
Speaker 1: No, okay, I can sense you're you're frustrated, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm pretty piss Well, look.
Speaker 1: Let's look on the bright side here. It's better than the other day when I had to tell a guy he was one tenth Cuba Gooding Junior. What so if it could be worse, how is that worse?
Speaker 6: How is that worse?
Speaker 1: When he was in the movie snow Dogs, I was embarrassing.
Speaker 9: You're telling me Cuba good and You're is worse than OJ.
Speaker 1: I mean, in my opinion. Yeah, but it's not as bad as the one guy that threatened to leave the country when he found out he was related to Mike. The situation Sorrentino, you know from Jersey Shore.
Speaker 9: Dude, Dude, I dude, I don't you get it. You're comparing a reality television guy to Oja. Look, Anthony, it's way worse being me. Right now.
Speaker 1: I understand that you're frustrated. Not everybody is happy when they get the results back.
Speaker 9: You're damn right. I'm not. It's just but what I was expecting.
Speaker 1: I mean, unexpected happens sometimes, and overall you just have to accept the test is what it is. It's nine nine point nine percent accurate.
Speaker 9: I don't know how how do I even tell my family that? I don't know what to tell people.
Speaker 1: We could send you a link so you could share it on your Facebook.
Speaker 9: Would you like to do that? What the are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Instagram?
Speaker 6: Perhaps?
Speaker 9: Do you think this is funny or something? I did?
Speaker 1: I think it's interesting.
Speaker 9: You're telling me to go share this on Instagram? Are you serious? I mean, if you would go shoot it on Facebook, I don't want to put it on my Facebook.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry. I just thought you'd want to get a lot of likes.
Speaker 9: No, I don't want anyone to know about this information.
Speaker 1: I mean, do you want them to know that you got pranked on the radio, because that's even more embarrassing in my opinion. I mean, share that on your Instagram.
Speaker 9: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can link it to at Brooke and Jeffrey. Which is the name of the show that's pranking you. I'm jeff I'm the host.
Speaker 9: Oh my, oh my, flood pressure is up right now?
Speaker 3: Oh j guy, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Your friend Lauren is the one who set you up for Oh my.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: She said that you were waiting on the results from your genealogy test and thought we could mess with you.
Speaker 9: Oh gosh, I'm gonna get dude.
Speaker 1: You were you were shocked by the possibility of being related to OJ just a little bit shock.
Speaker 9: That was the last thing I was, well, okay, but it is.
Speaker 1: Still a lot better than Cuba Gooding Junior.
Speaker 9: Right, Thank god, I'm not related to who.
Speaker 10: Wake up every morning?
Speaker 5: Was funk taps weekday mornings on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: If you're in a relationship, ask yourself, do you trust your closest friends to be alone around your significant other.
Speaker 5: Yes, I would hope so terrible if you said no.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you said yes, that's really really sweet. But also look out, what because you're putting yourself right into the danger zone.
Speaker 5: Oh true, Jeffy, are you gonna start hitting on my husband?
Speaker 1: We all want to trust our friends to be around our significant others. But one of our listeners needs help today because he's been getting a weird vibe lately from his girlfriend's bestie.
Speaker 5: Oh no, that's not good.
Speaker 1: Sure, the girlfriend trusts her, but the only way to this properly is with an awkward Tuesday phone call.
Speaker 3: When he gets to the bottom of it.
Speaker 1: Right after this, it's awkward.
Speaker 5: It's Tuesday.
Speaker 1: It's awkward Tuesday phone call. There's some people who just sail through life, calm and easy, with no speed bumps or drama whatsoever.
Speaker 5: There are, I don't think, so we call them.
Speaker 1: The Shilah Buffs of the world.
Speaker 5: He said, more than one speed up.
Speaker 1: Actually be a speedbut I haven't heard about it. Show me one problem he's had. Others seemed to live in a stormy sea of constant chaos and tumult yeah, I might describe one of our listeners, Tommy, who is back now for his second awkward Tuesday phone call on this showy Man Now. The last time he needed our help because he was finding love letters addressed to his girlfriend hidden in her dresser, signed by a mysterious mister Q.
Speaker 2: That's right, and it turned out.
Speaker 3: To be her right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she was writing him to herself to make him jealous spice.
Speaker 1: Up their relationship. But now he's reaching out again. So Tommy, you're back on the stormy sea of chaos.
Speaker 6: Yes, hello, hello, every bun.
Speaker 2: Mister Z's texting.
Speaker 1: How are you and your girlfriend?
Speaker 6: We're doing good, We're doing well. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Her girlfriend's name was Jade, right.
Speaker 9: Yes, Jade.
Speaker 6: Okay, But the problem I'm calling about now is not between us, Okay.
Speaker 1: It's a new person causing drama in your life.
Speaker 6: Who's that it's one of her good friends, Christy.
Speaker 5: Oh, yeah, you can't mess with the girls best friends.
Speaker 6: No, I'm not messing with her. The thing is, I think she's messing with me.
Speaker 5: What does that mean, Like she doesn't like you or something like she.
Speaker 9: Does like me?
Speaker 6: Yeah, like over the like over the past month or so. I'm really getting the vibe that she is really into me, and I don't know if I'm reading that right or that's good?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 6: You know that's not good.
Speaker 1: Well no, I mean it's not good for your relationship, but just for you from like an ego standpoint, yeah, absolutely, But.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, no, that's so awkward. Is she doing things to make you feel uncomfortable?
Speaker 6: Yes? I mean a couple of weeks ago, we were at a at a party. I was there a Jade and it was a house party, a lot of people there. Jade was away, she was talking to somebody, and then Christy just gave me a whole lot of attention.
Speaker 9: That night, and it was it.
Speaker 5: Did she not maybe not know anybody else? Is that why?
Speaker 6: No? No, we have mutual friends. Everybody knew everybody.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 6: We're talking and she's like, you really need to relax, and she starts giving me an improv BackRub.
Speaker 1: Is she a professional mesuse?
Speaker 5: Because they never do it if they're professional. It's like, you don't bring work home. Did Jade see that?
Speaker 6: Well? No, because Christy goes, let's move into a hallway so it doesn't get awkward. Moving it into the hallway made it very awkward for me.
Speaker 5: Went into the hallway. That happened.
Speaker 6: You didn't say no, I want to go for like two minutes, and then I was like, you know what, I feel better, I'm relaxed now.
Speaker 1: Once she got down past the hips, then he stopped it. That's a good man.
Speaker 5: That was probably a bad decision on your part.
Speaker 1: Besides the shoulder massage in the secret hallway, was there any other.
Speaker 6: Examples or was it just that well, well, the same the same night. Jade is like, take Christy home.
Speaker 5: Wait, Jade told you to take Christie home by yourself.
Speaker 6: Yes, because she wanted to stay and Christy had to go. Okay, and Christy is really flirty in the car. I get her home, I drop her off. I'm not even out a driveway. I get a text she I think I left my ear ring in your car, and you come back and help me look for it. And I was just like no, I just ignored it when I got back to the party, and then I texted like, I just got your text. Now I'll look for your earring and we'll get it back to you if I find it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: That was smart, Yeah, better than the move.
Speaker 6: I am a loyal boyfriend. And I don't like to mess around, and I definitely don't like to be in this awkward position.
Speaker 5: Well it's so hard too, because like, how do you bring it up to Jade?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: You're either going to say exactly.
Speaker 6: I don't want to. If it's nothing, I don't want to. I don't want to bring it up at all.
Speaker 1: If it's not where in this girl? Christiad in your conversation, what's happening?
Speaker 6: Well, the other night I get a text from her. It says, you up, I need to ask you something. And I ignored it. It was at like eleven thirty at night. And then so like the next morning I texted her back and I said, does this have to do with Jade's birthday party? Jade's birthday is coming up?
Speaker 5: Okay, that would make sense, that'd be innocent enough. Yeah, she wouldn't want to talk to you all Jade's around.
Speaker 6: But then she sends a laughing emoji and just like, no, no, it's not so now I don't know what it is.
Speaker 5: It's snaking the grass? Is who this girl? Yeah? I don't like her at all.
Speaker 2: Maybe you have like a recipe that she wants to cook.
Speaker 5: At eleven thirty at night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she couldn't it.
Speaker 6: Christy is like call me. So now at the point where I where Christy wants me to call her, so what, I I need you guys to help me figure out what her intentions are.
Speaker 5: I don't even know if you're gonna have to ask questions, but I feel like this girl is so direct.
Speaker 6: I just need your help. I just need your help on you.
Speaker 1: But there's a chance though that even though it does look a little bit bad from our perspective, maybe she doesn't realize what she's doing is crossing a line. It could be totally innocent. And sometimes you don't realize what you say it's so much.
Speaker 2: You say you dirty.
Speaker 5: If this is if this is Jade setting her girlfriend up to also be jealous again, just like she did with mister Q.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everything's a test.
Speaker 5: Yes, all right, we're gonna have a question your relationship.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I'm not going to forgive her that. This is another test. Not this time.
Speaker 1: We're gonna try to help you out. Running short on time, so we'll come back, give you some advice and let you make her awkward Tuesday phone call to your girlfriend's friend to see if she's really trying to come on to you or not.
Speaker 6: Thank you. I appreciate that. Thank you, guys.
Speaker 1: I'm here, I'll do what I have to do. It's awkward. It's Tuesday.
Speaker 3: It's an awkward Tuesday phone call.
Speaker 1: We're at halftime of the awkward Tuesday phone call, almost ready to give our second half PEP talks before we send Tommy out onto the field. But if you're just tuning in, Tommy is on the phone. He's been on the show before with his girlfriend Jade. Yeah, and we're not calling Jade this time. We're calling her friend who's been putting out this vibe lately that she might be a little interested in Tommy.
Speaker 5: It just sounds like it from all of his examples, I mean, really hardcore.
Speaker 1: Because he mentioned he's been getting late night texts for her, saying are you up? I really need to talk to you. And when he asked, is it about Jade's birthday? She was like no, she laughed, laughed, and Yeah was like no, no, no, I need to talk to you alone. Combine that with the impromptu hallway shoulder massages, the ride home from the party, the earrings left in his car, we've all come to the conclusion it's definitely crossing the line. So, Brooke, you think this Christie girl is definitely interested in him?
Speaker 5: I do, but I also think that there's a chance there is still a chance that he is misinterpreting it. Yeah, so I think you need to kind of go in the back way. Okay, I think it.
Speaker 6: Not what I mean.
Speaker 5: I think what you need to do is you need to because she's single, right, this Christy girl. We didn't ask that she's single.
Speaker 9: Yes, she is single.
Speaker 5: Yes, Okay, So I think you need to say, oh my god, I have the perfect guy for you. I have to set you up with him, because if she's interested, then it means she's not really interested in you. Right, you don't let your crush set you up with somebody else.
Speaker 6: What do you think, Tommy, that just seems weird, Like I'm calling out of the blue to set her up on a date.
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't think it's weird. Okay, I think that would be less weird. What else are you going to say? I mean, she told you to call her.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know. That's why I'm here with you, guys. I mean, I mean, I guess I could do that.
Speaker 1: Let's go to the back door entrance of the show with Jose. Jose, you you think Tommy should be doing in this call, Well, it could.
Speaker 8: Be important for you, Tommy, to bring some extra wise into the conversation.
Speaker 5: Extra wise what does it mean?
Speaker 2: What mean is don't flirt with her, but have a flirty tone.
Speaker 1: So when you say hi, say hey, oh I see the letter.
Speaker 5: Why a on some he is gonna be flirting with than he's guilty.
Speaker 2: No, he's not flirting.
Speaker 8: You just say hey, that's a flirty tone that might get her to feel comfortable.
Speaker 2: For her to be flirty and then be blunt.
Speaker 1: Inside of the track.
Speaker 9: I'm with her.
Speaker 6: You're saying, set her at ease.
Speaker 2: For her, just make her feel comfortable.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I'm like, hey you okay, No, so I like that one.
Speaker 9: I like that one. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Sorry, we're gonna be the same place we are now. Not a doctor, I think, okay, let's just go we'll figure that out.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 1: I'm just hope she flirts. To be honest, I know, I just want to be a fly on the wall for that conversation, just for my own pleasure.
Speaker 9: But here we go.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna dial Christie's number. We'll let you make your awkward Tuesday phone call. Good luck man, all right.
Speaker 6: Thank you guys. Hello, it's Tommy. Oh, hi, tell me, he said you want to talk to me? So, well, I am what.
Speaker 12: Number you called me from? Whyren't you calling me from your phone?
Speaker 9: Wait?
Speaker 12: Did she take it?
Speaker 9: Jay?
Speaker 6: No, no, I've got my phone. I'm just calling for my work phone. So Jake wouldn't be around, you know, like you wanted. Oh.
Speaker 12: Oh okay, so she's not there with you.
Speaker 6: Hey, nope, just me.
Speaker 12: Okay, Sorry, that was a little weird. I just needed to tell you something and it's been on my mind for a little while.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'm listening. Hello, Hey, I'm here.
Speaker 12: Oh, so do you know what's happening with us?
Speaker 6: I think so? But hey, why don't you tell me?
Speaker 12: Well, like, have you figured it out?
Speaker 6: Well? I think you want me?
Speaker 12: Uh okay, so you don't really know what's going on?
Speaker 6: Uh, well I thought I did it. What is going on?
Speaker 12: Okay? So I needed to listen because one of my ups tell you it is one hundred percent true and Jade is probably going to deny it. But I don't know. I just have a lot of guilt about this, so I need to tell you.
Speaker 6: Oh, well, whatever it is, you need to tell me, tell me because I want to know.
Speaker 12: So, I'd say, about like three weeks ago, her and I were at a club and we were drinking and stuff, and she met this other guy there.
Speaker 6: Wait what wait, just listen, she met another guy?
Speaker 12: Yeah, but hold on. They danced and kind of messed around a.
Speaker 6: Little at the bar, and well, what do you mean fooled around at the bar? What is fooling around me at the bar?
Speaker 12: I know, they just messed around a little and a little what was around?
Speaker 3: They didn't go.
Speaker 12: Home together, Okay. Her and I shared an uber ride home that night, and she kind of convinced me to go along with her plan.
Speaker 6: What are you what? What? What are you talking about?
Speaker 9: What plan?
Speaker 12: Oh god, I just feel guilty about this whole situation. And she said that if I could convince you to fool around with me, then she could quote find out and then maybe should be able to dump you, so she wouldn't come across looking like the back person.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, wow, hello, I mean.
Speaker 1: It was awkward saying, uh, Christy, I don't know this is going on. Christy. You're on the radio right now on a show called Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. Oh my god, Yeah, we get that reaction along.
Speaker 6: I'll I can't believe this. I can't believe that you and Jade did this to me.
Speaker 12: I tell me, I didn't do anything. I said I needed to talk to you long. Also, are all these people? Is this the same show Jade was on a few months ago?
Speaker 6: Yes, I I thought you were coming on to me because you were acting so flirty and into me.
Speaker 5: Well she was, didn't you hear her? She was trying to lure you?
Speaker 6: But no, I know Jade set it up.
Speaker 5: That makes sense. That's why Jade sent him to take her home, remember and over.
Speaker 2: I didn't even think of that brow.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that just clicks me too.
Speaker 6: So you're seriously saying that Jade tried to set me up with you in more ways than one.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I wasn't flirting. I was trying to tell you and I'm really sorry I came out like this, But that's why I was acting weird, you know, with the back massage in the text thing, because you know, I was on warm with her first, and then I started to feel bad about it, and I want to should.
Speaker 1: Feel bad about this.
Speaker 9: Is I can't believe Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's messed me. It's messed up.
Speaker 2: She does feel bad, and that's why she wanted to talk to you on private.
Speaker 5: Now she finally Yeah, but why wouldn't Jade just break up with him? That doesn't make any sense. I'm asking her best friend.
Speaker 12: This is the whole reason I wanted to called Tommy in private. I wanted to tell you to just break up with her because this plan is probably gonna make me look bad.
Speaker 5: So that's what you're interesting.
Speaker 6: So what you're saying is she wants to break up with me because she met another guy. She wants to date this guy instead of me.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is starting to add up with the plan from what we know about Jade earlier, because she's Tommy Tommy that she's been kind of manipulative in the relationship, trying to like control it a little bit more.
Speaker 6: Not only do you want to kill the relationship, she wants to control the breakup.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Christy, are you actually not interested in Tommy at all?
Speaker 12: Sorry?
Speaker 6: No, I don't care about that at this point. First of all, Christy, you and I we are no longer friends.
Speaker 1: Oh oh wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if she was trying to help me, she would have brought this out at the beginning.
Speaker 1: This is horrible, Tommy, and I know that you're going through a lot of emotions right now. You're like shocked and confused and really hurt.
Speaker 5: He's speaking the truth right now, Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: Okay, but it's coming off getting mad. It's also the saying, you know, don't kill the secret back massaging messenger.
Speaker 5: She deserves someone to get mad at her. Jane deserves someone to be.
Speaker 9: Mean to her.
Speaker 6: Just because you confess to a crime doesn't mean you didn't do the crime, and you shouldn't be old accountable for it.
Speaker 12: Listen, I was trying to tell you in private. I didn't realize you're going to put me on her.
Speaker 5: You know, Yeah, you did the right thing for this. You're right.
Speaker 1: I think ultimately this will have a positive ending for everybody. But Tommy, you know you've been on our show multiple times and you're basically like family to us.
Speaker 6: At this point, looks like I'm not going to be on anymore because I don't have a girlfriend. We do other.
Speaker 5: Segments for thy.
Speaker 1: Will even give you the number for the loser, right so you can hand it out to whe you don't like.
Speaker 5: Not everybody feels I thought he was going to leave us a message.
Speaker 1: Okay, Tommy, just take some time. I know this has a lot to process, but keep in touch and tell us how you're doing.
Speaker 5: Okay, you'll be better off without this. Jade chick, she.
Speaker 6: Saws agree with you now, yes, yeah, then thank you guys for everything. And Christy you know what, thank you for everything as well.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 1: I was that I wasn't work on this, but we're there for you, man, Brookie Jeffrey in the morning. By now, most people underage sixty have pretty much stopped using Facebook. But then there's Jose Belan we know it to this very day, will constantly pop up on our news feeds because he's busy commenting on all sorts of Facebook articles about the new baby otter at the zoo recipe video for Korean brisket.
Speaker 2: Yeah it's so good.
Speaker 5: Then he shows it to me in person.
Speaker 1: And mostly fake controversial news links with outrageous headlines. Yes, triggered, Jose cannot resist joining in on a ridiculous caption just to get the reaction.
Speaker 6: It really is that, I.
Speaker 5: Promise Gus, I got three thousand likes last night.
Speaker 1: The thing is, that's my goal for our next segment, giving Jose a headline that's so good he can't help. But jumping thousand, it's going virals, the brand new care I don't care. Coming up at eight ten, it's brooken Jeffrey in the morning. And you never see new serial ads on TV anymore. We just stopped inventing though after the nineties were done. They're like, we got crunchy, frosty, flaky o's.
Speaker 5: That's enough, that's really interesting. I'm just trying to think, like even like a YouTube pre roll something, I got nothing. No, yeah, where are you at? Cereal World?
Speaker 1: They gave up, but I will never give up and stop inventing new mouth watering, sugar coated headlines for my co host to care about. Oh Caro, don't care, So open wide for a spoonful of your first headline.
Speaker 2: Just like Cereal Delicious. But doctors don't recommend him.
Speaker 1: We get to your first one bloop bloop. One man just blooped his way into the record books.
Speaker 5: Caaren don't care, I blut bit, I can't.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's three bloops.
Speaker 2: Give me a bloop.
Speaker 1: In Key Largo, Florida, there's a university professor named Joseph Detouri, who also goes by the moniker Doctor Deep Sea Cool. And he just said a new Guinness World record by living underwater for seventy four straight days.
Speaker 5: Oh, I get it. The air bubbles coming up.
Speaker 1: He stayed in an underwater lodge at the bottom of a four foot deep lagoon in the Florida Keys.
Speaker 5: Wait, is it like a resort or is it just him down in a like weird hole.
Speaker 1: I'll show you a picture of it. It does not look fancy at all. It looks like a like a metal casing and like a single room with nothing to do. And so he broke the previous record of seventy three days, two hours, and thirty four minutes set by two other professors nine years ago at the same exact location.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, there he is just reading a book wave into some scuba divers that are outside his window.
Speaker 1: The most professor, What did he do down there for over two months? He says. He ate a protein heavy diet, mostly eggs and salmon, prepared inside of a microwave.
Speaker 3: So you know, it smelled down there.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting eating salmon. I'm making eye contact with fish swimming by, Like, don't you mess.
Speaker 3: With me, this could be you.
Speaker 1: He exercised using two resistance bands.
Speaker 5: Oh, a lot of donkey kicks going.
Speaker 1: He said he did his daily put Jepson always took an hour long nap every single day, and he did experiments to see how his body responds to living underwater.
Speaker 5: Okay, see, okay, now I don't know.
Speaker 2: He's still down there.
Speaker 5: I was concerned you were going to give us information on how he used a bathroom or who.
Speaker 1: Yeah, jump outside, don't have his hygiene breakdown.
Speaker 5: That's a fascinating piece.
Speaker 1: But he says even though he said the new record, he still plans to demolish it by staying there until the middle of June, when he'll reach one hundred days submerged.
Speaker 5: You already broke. It isn't that bad to be a teacher these days.
Speaker 1: You're just like, I make more money down here to be there. Is one thing that he really misses, though, you know what that is. He can't get cable. All the Sweetlight reruns with Zach and Coates.
Speaker 5: A solid show.
Speaker 1: I'm just kidding. He can't get cable. He misses the sun. He says he hasn't seen it rise or set in over two months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that makes sense my choice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 6: Can go on.
Speaker 1: Let's se If you guys care about this, chat GPT more like chat WTF.
Speaker 5: Jared don't care, dude, I'm fascinated by this AI stuff. I care.
Speaker 6: I don't care.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 3: Let's go chat.
Speaker 1: GPT's been in thousands of headlines across the world over the last few months. We've all seen that. Recently, an article came out about a person who asked chat GPT, what are the most weirdest questions that people are asking?
Speaker 5: I get disturbed by the weirdest Google searches people do. This is gonna be way worse.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the top five. Number five, I'm convinced my neighbor's cat is spying on me. What should I do?
Speaker 5: Get it? Why do I see the cat like in a little mission impossible like scenario where it's like dropping down from the ceilings.
Speaker 3: Number four?
Speaker 1: What would happen if I tried to microwave a burrito while riding a unicycle?
Speaker 5: I think that it would be fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you have a good day.
Speaker 1: It's number three? Is it possible to train a hamster to play the tar.
Speaker 2: Guitar?
Speaker 5: Can a I do that for us.
Speaker 1: Number two, I'm having dreams about being a tomato? Is that normal? I feel like these were all written by that guy underneath the water in his little bubble.
Speaker 2: Was the answer. It's like, well, are you a ripe tomatoes?
Speaker 1: The number one weirdest question people are asking chat GPT, can you help me write a love letter to a tree? Oh?
Speaker 5: Interesting, that's just because they've read The Giving Tree. After you read that book, you're like, man, we should be nicer to these trees.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, a man, and he's in a weird spot right now.
Speaker 2: Anyway, for the record, I told you guys shouldn't have cared about that.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're going to your next headline. A woman checked and found her bank account was overdrawn by one hundred billion dollars.
Speaker 5: Spicy one, I care what you buy.
Speaker 1: Just what would you do if you woke up one morning and found your bank account was overdrawn by nearly one hundred billion dollars?
Speaker 3: I'd be like.
Speaker 5: Maybe a call.
Speaker 1: Well, that happened to a New Jersey woman named Patricia Conlin. She got out of bed, clicked on her Chase Bank app, and saw the numbers staring right back at her. Negative ninety nine billion, nine hundred ninety nine nine ninety nine dollars and ninety nine cents.
Speaker 5: What kind of fee is that?
Speaker 2: Ative?
Speaker 1: Still dollars?
Speaker 2: Is yeah? Negative balance.
Speaker 1: She spent hours frantically making calls, speaking to different departments of Chase, trying to figure out how this happened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then she got to do her private jet and she's like, God, I can't enough.
Speaker 1: Well, her husband had passed away two months ago, so one of the customer service people mumbled her something about a deceased account holder, and so she was wondering, is my husband involved in like something crazy financially some money.
Speaker 2: Out He's like, when I died, take all of her money.
Speaker 1: Well, it turns out no, it was just a simple bank Are good? They fixed it in a.
Speaker 5: Few hours, Oh, a few hours.
Speaker 1: Financial experts do recommend that you set up an alert on your account anytime that it reaches negative a billion. Okay, she got all the way to ninety nine billion. If she could have just figured it out during that first billion, it could have avoided a lot of the headache.
Speaker 2: Imagine the relief. It's only negative seven million.
Speaker 1: We can live with this.
Speaker 5: She's in the anti billionaires club.
Speaker 1: Finally, Jeff's joke of the day, Caroen don't care? Where is Elon Musk from?
Speaker 5: Oh speaking of billionaires?
Speaker 1: Where Matt at the Gascar.
Speaker 5: Mates electric cars?
Speaker 3: Is that why you get it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did you pick yourself because you love it so much? That one is Karen don't care? Got another new player on the phone to take you on broke. His name is Michael from Seattle. He works in a doctor's office. And get this, he says he's taking a break right now, and he's the guy who's supposed to be checking people's vitals now. So you know what, we probably shouldn't keep him on for too long.
Speaker 5: Just yell into the other room, Michael, Hey, are you still braid?
Speaker 2: You get it?
Speaker 1: Michael, Welcome to the show man, Thank you so much?
Speaker 8: Or Michael just write like perfect blood pressure, perfect heartbeat for everybody?
Speaker 2: They always they're fine.
Speaker 1: That's how you measure blood pressure right like good dad perfect. It's just like a phone's up emoji, it's a color scale.
Speaker 2: Woh yeah, okay, everyone's green.
Speaker 1: What made you want to call in today, Michael to play some trivia?
Speaker 6: Well, I hear you.
Speaker 11: You guys on the show all the time, so or like on my drive in the morning.
Speaker 9: So you know.
Speaker 2: You're working at Goggle's office. You're automatically smarter.
Speaker 3: Than all of us.
Speaker 1: Well, depending on how you perform here, it's either going to be a very good review for your doctor's office or a pretty horrible one. There's no pressure. Brooke is leaving the studio, and while she leaves, you know how the game works. Thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say ask, But you have to beat Brook out right to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 9: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: All right, good luck? Your time starts now. On this day in nineteen eighty three, Michael Jackson first performed what iconic dance move on TV The Moonwalk. Enumclaw is the home city for what well known Washington State ski resort. Oh Gosh, I don't know to what children's song holds the record for most viewed YouTube video of all time.
Speaker 11: Wringing around the Rosie.
Speaker 1: In what decade did the Barbie doll first hit the market?
Speaker 11: Nineteen or in the eighties?
Speaker 1: What type of milk is a basic ingredient in Thai cuisine?
Speaker 11: Cocon milk?
Speaker 1: Solid work there, Michael, Well, Thenbrook's gonna come back in the studio and uh, I don't know. Why don't we How about we break some hip of violations right now? Tell us about the last patient that should say you worked with from a dance on the Blade.
Speaker 2: Come on, first, last name?
Speaker 3: What do you say?
Speaker 5: Or nuts? I'd rather have doctor gossip?
Speaker 1: What's the hot doctor gossip? Give us the Gray's anatomy rundown in the doctor's office.
Speaker 11: Oh, I wish that we will look like grays antimy. It's definitely not.
Speaker 2: It's not like, Oh, the doctor's sleeping with this nurse. Don't tell his wife.
Speaker 1: Who's the hottest doctor in your office? How about that?
Speaker 11: I mean I only look at a like at solo practition office.
Speaker 5: You know there's only one.
Speaker 2: Well here she still wins.
Speaker 5: They are so attractive. You're a good worker, like maybe the highlight of their days when like they get free donuts.
Speaker 1: All right, Brooke, you're the hottest employee on this show.
Speaker 2: You're the hottest Brook in the room.
Speaker 5: That makes sense.
Speaker 3: You're ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah, your time starts now.
Speaker 9: On this day.
Speaker 1: In nineteen eighty three, Michael Jackson first performed what iconic dance move on TV, The Moonwalk enom claw is the home city for what well known Washington state.
Speaker 5: Ski resort enom Claw is Crystal.
Speaker 1: What children's song holds the record for most viewed YouTube video of all time, Oh, Baby Shark? In what decade did the Barbie doll first hit the market?
Speaker 5: Fifties?
Speaker 1: What type of milk is a basic ingredient in Thai cuisine?
Speaker 5: Coconut?
Speaker 1: What West Coast state has the most car stolen in America?
Speaker 5: Let's go Washington.
Speaker 6: Ooo.
Speaker 1: Good guess we're gonna see if you all all right when we head over to the scoreboard with Jose You about the lu Joe Jun Michael, Yeah, I'm just kidding. Blanias, Michael, you.
Speaker 3: Got to correct today's awesome.
Speaker 2: Not well had fun?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 8: And Brooke Brook you got funpressive?
Speaker 1: I know that was that was really well done.
Speaker 6: Brook.
Speaker 1: Let's go over the answers real quick. On this day in nineteen eighty three, Michael Jackson first performed the Moonwalk on TV eatam Clause, the home city for Crystal Mountain Ski resort. Baby Shark is the most viewed YouTube video of all a time. Hearing Baby, I have the song stuck in my head, twelve billion views on that radio.
Speaker 5: I mean we started listening to the Spanish version. It makes it better.
Speaker 1: Barbie Doll first hit the market back in the nineteen fifties. In nineteen fifty nine, coconut milk is a basic ingredient in tae cuisine, and the West Coast state with the most car stolen is California. Oh two, one hundred and two thousand, six hundred and eighty five cars stolen in twenty twenty two alone. Wow, good job California. Michael. Unfortunately, can't give you any money here, but just we're playing. You do win a pair of tickets plus one dog ticket to Bark in the Park night at Seattle Mariners game May twenty fifth against the Oakland A's.
Speaker 11: That sounds fun.
Speaker 5: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Do you have a dog to bring?
Speaker 9: I do?
Speaker 5: Yeah, what kind of dog?
Speaker 11: Well, I have two, so I'm going to have to choose one already of you.
Speaker 5: You just to choose the most social, the most outgoing a dog.
Speaker 11: Bulldog, and then I have a multi poo.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like a French bulldog and a multi poo.
Speaker 5: Oh, keep you with your designer dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if it's working in the doctor's office. Thanks for playing, Michal.
Speaker 11: All right, good good.
Speaker 9: I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Come back and play again. We're gonna do Windbrooks about the same time tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.