Speaker 1: You guys aren't going to believe this, But in a weird, unexpected twist, malls are suddenly back. No, but it's not the same way that we knew them before.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's happening?
Speaker 1: Instead of going there to shop and eat cinnabon and get your ears pierced by the teenager at Claire's, now people are headed back to malls to play pickleball. Just when you thought they couldn't get any.
Speaker 3: Cooler, malls pickleballs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's happening in cities across North America where they're turning the giant abandoned department store spaces where the seers and the may seasons to be, and they're making giant pickleball centers out of them.
Speaker 4: They don't even even use the abandoned spaces.
Speaker 1: The stores are all empty.
Speaker 2: The just boom all of them. I mean.
Speaker 3: The other thing that I always see when we go to malls now is like the fund centers for kids. They're also doing that, but they're putting like indoor play pits in that's true.
Speaker 1: The reason that they're doing all this is number one, pickleball is growing so fast they don't have enough outdoor courts available for people to play on.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm an idiot for not ever playing this game. My friends are right now. We can't get a court someday.
Speaker 1: The young kid I thought it was just like a senior home.
Speaker 2: Spreading down now started.
Speaker 3: I don't totally play if the ball was actually made of a pickle, which I found that out, and I'm like, well, why do you guys.
Speaker 1: Even get Let's send a submission to the pickleball.
Speaker 3: Officially it was the name of the guy's dog who made it up because.
Speaker 2: It was pickles.
Speaker 1: But so they have all these big empty department store buildings left open at the mall. They didn't know what to do with it, so they're like, screw it, let's go full pickle with it. Yeah all right, Soon you might be able to go to the mall, meet up with your friends by the fountain for some pickle ball, then hit up to borrow missus Field.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, a lot.
Speaker 1: Of ladies making good treats.
Speaker 4: I'm convincing us.
Speaker 1: Still all go to the mall right now, So let's wrap this up real quick and get into the shocolic another day. I want free samples in the food corner.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I remember chicken.
Speaker 1: We're going to be salivating over here, Jake while you read us a question. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: For the last two days, I've gone easy on you, lily livered sap suckers by testing your knowledge of each other's tweets. But no longer, we're cracking down and going back to the old school way. This game was meant to be playing back when trivia was hard and the body back and the questions were even harder.
Speaker 2: He's enjoying this too.
Speaker 1: I'm putting my jo in old time.
Speaker 4: Got Love Friends for a weed tumbling high nude Mono E mono edition of the one and Done shot. Alright, you get your question right, you're safe, but if you get it wrong, you'll be in the Butcher Cassidy Special. Let's start with Alexis.
Speaker 2: I don't want to answer Alexis.
Speaker 4: Brooke is not allowed to help you for this question at all. I'm putting the lock on the fox. Alexis. Alexis Jennifer Lopez has been married five times? Is the real number higher or lower?
Speaker 1: That's how you're saying, Brooklyn, let's count the marriages.
Speaker 2: I don't feel like it's higher than that. I don't know, though, but I couldn't even name to you, like who she is.
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 2: What about the.
Speaker 4: Fun the locks are on the fox?
Speaker 1: What about who she married to at this moment?
Speaker 2: Well, I know she's with Ben now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's one one, but I don't.
Speaker 2: Think it's under that though, Like I think it's five or more. I don't think it's less than five. So I guess I'll.
Speaker 4: Say more Jake saying higher. The real number is lower. Jennifer Lopez has been married four times.
Speaker 1: Anything.
Speaker 3: A lot of people think she was married to Diddy too, and she wasn't. They just dated got married, They just dated, they were engaged, I think for a minute, but.
Speaker 4: That was Yeah, So Alexis you're getting shocked. Let's go over to Jose. Okay, Jose. Megan Markle's real first name is Megan? Is that true or false?
Speaker 1: Whoa scandal? Ever thought about it? Will celebrities change their names a lot? She was a model and an actress. So did you read Harry's biography. I'm sure it's in there. Darn, that's the joke foiled again.
Speaker 2: Her last name is definitely Markle. I'm almost positive.
Speaker 1: It does sound like a celebrity name like Megan Markle. It rolls off the tongue.
Speaker 2: The alliteration in it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, though, I feel like it's her real name.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say it's true.
Speaker 1: That's her name.
Speaker 4: Jose said that's true, and that is false. Her birth name is Rachel, Rachel Rachel. She by Megan.
Speaker 1: It does sound more regal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oonder if Harry calls her Rachel when he's mad?
Speaker 4: Uh almost called you Chel and Alexis. You've both gotten wrong, So you're getting chocolates?
Speaker 2: All right, I'm ready.
Speaker 4: Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars not his real name, has four point nine billion views on YouTube? Does Gangnam Style have more or less views than Uptown Funk? Great question?
Speaker 2: How you really pronounced Gandam style?
Speaker 4: For the purposes of this question, he's a cowboy? Yes?
Speaker 2: Doesam Style have more sexilate?
Speaker 4: Remember Gogdam was the first to ever hit a billion I think, I know, we know Baby Shark is the leader now, but.
Speaker 1: Who's sexier the Gognam guy? Or maybe go off of that.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like, what's his name? Si is? I feel like he's more international, you know, like.
Speaker 4: And I feel like many intergalactic.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go with Gongham style has more.
Speaker 4: So you're saying Gongham style has more than Uptown Funk. Gongdam Style has less than Uptown Uptown Funk has four point nine billion views. Gongham Style has only four point seven billion. We have a triple shock. So far, Jeffrey can get this right. The only person safe today, it's going.
Speaker 2: To be acquired.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be left out, Jeffrey.
Speaker 4: Forty countries have Spanish as one of their official languages. Is the real number higher or lower?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: I'm still shocked when I thought that South America spoke Spanish and then Brooks said, no, they speak Portuguese.
Speaker 2: Brazil, just Brazil.
Speaker 1: That's most of South America, all of South America. Let's go to Central America. How many countries are there? Like three and a half, So you have believe you have Ecuador, Guatemala. What's the one where all the Nazis went, where your family goes, brook the Argentina? So what about Europe?
Speaker 2: Your grape is just Spain.
Speaker 1: And then it's back to Portugal again, those damn Portuguese.
Speaker 3: Over Like, does anyone outside of Portugal and Brazil speak Portuguese?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say that there's less Spanish speaking countries than we think, less than forty.
Speaker 4: Jeffrey said, lower than forty, and it's lower.
Speaker 1: Than South America.
Speaker 4: Only twenty countries. The Spanish is one of their official languages. Jeff you're the only one say everyone else is getting shot.
Speaker 1: I can't believe I have to sit this one out while you guys sing Unholy by Sam Smith.
Speaker 2: All right, mummy, you don't know he's getting hot shop doing something unholy.
Speaker 1: Wow. Rachel Marco loved listening to that one. That was your shock collar question of the day. We got your phone tap coming up in just a few minutes.