Speaker 1: Want to everybody.
Speaker 2: It's DJ n V Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co hosts, Erica Duchess here. Now if you're just joining us, we're are in Breakfast Club Court. Not for Erica because she actually went to a funeral. Shout to the rest in piece of the old. If you don't know who Clay, he was a management team to t I and.
Speaker 1: Duval and Erica.
Speaker 2: And we're asking, you know, we're taking his pastor to Breakfast Club court because during his eulogy, the pastor kind of went.
Speaker 3: Left right, even went all the way.
Speaker 1: Thought I't never heard nobody say pastor bombs.
Speaker 4: He bombed my pastor bomb before went did Chay?
Speaker 3: One day we were like, nah, they wasn't it pastor?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: You know cause you know, you really like motivational speakers, you know, stuff like that and it can go back.
Speaker 1: So what did pastor Jamal and Bryan do that you didn't like?
Speaker 4: He was talking about Donald Trump going to jail, doing Clay funeral at Clay funeral, Okay. Then he was talking about how long Clay being with his wife and he was saying he was saying, like, you know, that's unaware nowadays, who've been with a woman twenty five years Clai Evans? And then they showed the picture of Clai Evans and a woman that.
Speaker 3: Wasn't That wasn't your wife.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 3: So we don't know what we were all like.
Speaker 6: What in the what? So?
Speaker 1: Did anybody say something to Jamal?
Speaker 4: I wanted to, But only person that stood up and did something with Tip, Tip gave him the light.
Speaker 1: I'm sure Tip said something to him.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he didn't say nothing to him.
Speaker 1: Because this is the first time Pastor Jabal is hearing that he bombed.
Speaker 4: No, no, cause we a lot of put on his comments when when you well, he posted it, he posted it on his page.
Speaker 6: Well, Pastor Jamal a good guy, man, Patajamal, if you out there listening, you want to call in, man.
Speaker 1: Feel free to. Let's go to the foster, all right, let's go to the phone.
Speaker 5: Hello, who's this twenty one dance?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 5: Hey mama, good morning, mama. What's your thoughts?
Speaker 3: Thought? She gives him to dine here today like I did that?
Speaker 7: Can a person come on, don't.
Speaker 1: Get a day?
Speaker 3: And that's a mama right there said that.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this.
Speaker 5: Victoria, good morning. What do you think about the pastor what do you think jam.
Speaker 7: Bryant, that's so messed up, like they need he needs to give.
Speaker 4: All the money that come on now, give all the money back for the funeral, all the money back the practice.
Speaker 5: They pass give money for the funeral. I don't know if they paid him.
Speaker 1: Be giving some good sermons though you might have just had a bad day.
Speaker 3: He'd be happy, he be, he'd be doing your thing.
Speaker 4: I don't know it because t I orde, I don't know him a T I don't have a little run in before the Yeah, well he was talking about went to church some one day and.
Speaker 3: He passed the collection played around five times.
Speaker 1: He wanted to.
Speaker 3: Yeah that that collection played with around five time?
Speaker 5: So hello was this?
Speaker 7: Hi, this is I'm from Atlanta, so I know all about this. Okay, let me let you know. First off, let's get think first. Scam linsa home of the scammers and the Penessa. If you've been here long enough, you're gonna get a little fine skills past to Brian thought he could be like I'm gonna do this. He just finessic. He got the Simons twenty four hours ahead of time. He didn't do his research to write pictures and everything, like, come.
Speaker 1: On, I'm not going the right pictures.
Speaker 6: The most egregious thing I have mercy, I know, I know clay wife was.
Speaker 3: We all was like, who is that?
Speaker 4: And then we found out later on it was a lady who Clay did a podcast with. Stop right now, no real what Clay was doing, Like he's stayed in South Carolina and here's the work there. He was on a podcast and it was one of the latest from the podcast.
Speaker 1: No will be bro.
Speaker 5: That's why.
Speaker 3: And it ain't your wife and it wasn't. We're all like, and.
Speaker 5: I'm sure y'all don't know who it was at.
Speaker 8: First, didn't nobody know.
Speaker 3: We had to do our own research.
Speaker 4: Was so much going on at clay funeral man, Like Clay was a y'all know he was a character to now he was. He was so funny, so I know he was up in heaven just but I felt like he wanted me to say something. I felt like, I'm supposed.
Speaker 5: To hold you said, so say it now?
Speaker 1: What would you have said?
Speaker 4: I just want to tell Pastor Jamal Brian. I wanted to say, bro, stop stop, he ain't even like Trump. That's what I want to say, and not to be rude to nobody else in he really even like white people, you know what.
Speaker 8: I really wanted to say that, like ya.
Speaker 3: Like borning in the inside.
Speaker 4: And I was already going through some the while I was there, Right, I had got my hair like the night before, right, it all got my hair done and stuff.
Speaker 3: But I had an allergic reaction to the dye.
Speaker 4: So my hair was like just like puffing and stuff from the die. So I was already dripping, dripping, like puss coming out of my head. Yeah, yeah, some kind of puss something. No, I'm trying to be I thought it was gonna be cute.
Speaker 8: It didn't.
Speaker 4: Started to Pastor Jamal Brian started farm preaching your hair.
Speaker 8: But I was born, I was born in the inside. So I think he did.
Speaker 3: I think he caused the reaction.
Speaker 5: We need to him.
Speaker 1: He just going to he just tuned it in. I'm gonna see if you want to call it.
Speaker 3: And I know he a good He a good pastor.
Speaker 8: He used to love him.
Speaker 4: You know, he would mess with tweet and stuff like that. You know that's what with tweet, the art they used to go.
Speaker 6: Together stuff pastor Jamal Brian.
Speaker 1: I don't know what ever you're talking about. Now, now you go with tweet, You'll tell you with a tweet.
Speaker 5: With tweet, he had a running with t Oops.
Speaker 1: Oops, that goes.
Speaker 3: Yeah sure, missy, missy girl. Yeah, tweet even a tweet dating.
Speaker 1: Okay, google it all right.
Speaker 5: Erica Dutchess is here.
Speaker 3: She's our guest host.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and five eighty five one on five one were in Breakfast Club Court. We're gonna see if we can get this pastor on the line. It's the breakfast slog Good morning. Everybody is DJ Envy Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest hosts, Erica Duchess here. Uh now, if you just joined us. Erica was telling us about a pastor at a friend clean not just the pastor.
Speaker 1: This past to Jamal Brian passor Jamal Brian ain't no joke, man. Let's not act like it's just some pastor.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: Well, Erica Dutchess said that he bombed and he posted the wrong picture, and we put him in Breakfast Club court.
Speaker 5: Yes, but we got his number, so we're gonna call him.
Speaker 1: Let's called pastor Jamal's that's your home.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna let you leave talk.
Speaker 1: Just put him on. I'm familiar patter Jamal Bryant.
Speaker 6: You know he did a he did a sermon based off Little Duvalls on black men. Don't you know the Joe Carlos Miller made that Duvall turned into a song. He did discernment about that. But then also I met him. I don't know if that was the first time meeting him, but I met him at the Black Effect Podcast festival that I did in the Lanta a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: He came to that.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, all right, cool, Well you gott ask miss We just can't put him on the as, right, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Hello, pastor, what's up? Brother? This listen?
Speaker 6: If you don't want to be on the air, we understand, but I just got I gotta at least give you the opportunity to.
Speaker 1: Uh to speak your peace this morning.
Speaker 5: But tell me what happened Erica?
Speaker 1: Tell her.
Speaker 6: This is Erica Dutchess. Erica is from the Haha Mafia. She was one of Clay Evans comedians. She opens up for Little du Ball and she was at the funeral and her words was that you bombed the eulogy.
Speaker 1: Tell him what happened, Erica.
Speaker 4: Yes, Pastor, we just all want to know why when you was doing the you the eulogy, why would you talking about.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump gone to jail?
Speaker 1: And what else you said?
Speaker 3: And you will quote all the white men are yeah, the white men quotes and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: And then when you were talking about Clay while you said Clay been with his wife twenty years?
Speaker 3: Who's been with that?
Speaker 4: Who's been doing that? And then when you showed the picture it was Clay and another woman.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, put me on.
Speaker 6: Okay, go ahead, pastor, you on good morning, good morning Bryan, on the this morning, y'all, good morning Passing.
Speaker 9: Good morning, Charlomagne, and good morning Erica. There was an old cartoon that said listening it is fundamental. Itau was right after reading It's fundamental, I opened up talking about Donald Trump being a bad man and Clay being the polar.
Speaker 1: Opposite of it. So it was not just joined.
Speaker 9: He was the framework of what we are to be as black man as counter to who Donald Trump is.
Speaker 1: Okay, second, Lade, the.
Speaker 9: Picture that was shown was a mistake about media department. All of the pictures that we posted was sat from the family, so we made a mishaf in technology. Obviously it was not out of intention, but we did our absolute best to try to represent an excellence. If we failed the family and doing so, then I'll take to el. Obviously that was not the intention.
Speaker 6: Erica said, T I gave you the light like you was a standing comedian on stage that T I gave you the light to get off the stage?
Speaker 1: Is that true? Pastor Jamal Bright, No, sir, he probably know what it was. Okay, I've seen that. I've seen you performed, so I know what that is.
Speaker 3: Oh that, because I know you're probably little mad right now.
Speaker 8: I was going to smoke, but.
Speaker 3: You're really bombed though you ain't been in no er because I don't do that.
Speaker 5: Pastor d J.
Speaker 3: Did you the eulogy?
Speaker 8: Pastor keep you, Bob.
Speaker 9: I don't think that I did.
Speaker 1: What did I do? Charlamagne his preach I know how to do that. I told you, I told you a damn good preacher. I told him a damn good preacher. I'm gonna do better next week.
Speaker 3: It just wasn't me.
Speaker 6: It was like everybody mar He said, pray for we pray for Hey past. The next time you're in New York, you got to pull up to the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: We'd let to have you. Brother, I'm coming.
Speaker 9: I'm tired of y'all thinking Bishop Jake's the only preacher out here. It's still another one.
Speaker 1: We waiting on you.
Speaker 3: Mason, you're calling my should off for real. Make sure you come to one of my show.
Speaker 1: I'm coming there because oh, y'all got his tickets. Yo, got his tickets, man, I want to get it out on that.
Speaker 8: We fell out to the Fielder room.
Speaker 1: At the airport when path of Jam Bryan, Ladies and Jai.
Speaker 5: Alright, well, what's the molling story?
Speaker 1: I don't think there was no more than story.
Speaker 3: You're still going to court lock them up?
Speaker 5: Were still going to court locker them?
Speaker 2: Oh man, all right, thank you for the pastor for checking the night. When we come back, we got your room and report. We got to talk for Rock Obama.
Speaker 5: So don't move.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.