Speaker 1: Hello everyone.
Speaker 2: I'm Devin Simone and I'm Anissa Ferreira and this is MTV's official Challenge podcast.
Speaker 1: The Final Edition, Like not Final Final, but you know, like we just watched the final, Yes, and while TJ took everyone to hell, this week, we won't be doing that. We will be having a party in heaven as we talk about this episode, how crazy it was, the depravity of who came up with said final and all the feels at the end.
Speaker 2: I had feels at the end I had, I was triggered.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 1: I was going to ask you if you were triggered, Anissa, Okay, what what what?
Speaker 2: I like little Jordan things And I'm like, because like you can hear it at the end, like come on, Kat, like you can hear him. And it is. One thing I could say about Jordan is he's consistent. You know, you know what you're getting, and to be honest, like it just really brings out the best, Like when you feel like you have nothing left, you keep going, you know what I mean. Yeah, So I think he's great in that aspect. He did a good job, you know, head it. I need to tone it down a bit, like we're not all him he's incredible at these things.
Speaker 1: I think he did a good Watching him was interesting, especially from watching the when you two competed, because yeah, you know, when you're trying to motivate or encourage someone like that, Like, I totally get the pressure Jordan is under the pressure he puts on himself. But when you're trying to encourage someone else, it's really a gift you're giving them. And what I mean by that is you can't give them the gift you want to receive. So just because you're someone who may respond well to like hurry up, what are you doing, doesn't mean they respond well to that. You have to communicate it in a way that they can understand. And I think Jordan did a good job in this one. It was It was great to see and I love seeing how as they got closer towards the end, he's like, you're doing a great job. I love to see that he told her to break the little you know, until get the trophy.
Speaker 2: He doesn't need. Just knowing he won is fine, you know, and knowing that Cas did everything she possibly could, like go ahead, girl, this is yours. Like they didn't bother him at all. But I will say that it pushing pushing kas is like you know, him seeing the potential in everyone, you know, if they do really have it, and knowing that they have it, not if they do have it. Well, I'm just saying like if somebody can't do it, they can't do it. But ye knowing like like in terms of me, like I'm not the fastest runner and I hate it, but the one thing I'm not going to do is quit, you know what I mean, Like, I'll keep going until physically can't. We saw you saw that you do that. Yeah, but it's like seas she you know, literally like she was like, my body's cramping up, like I'm doing whatever. But he was like I wish she could see herself, you know. So he does try and bring out the best in people, and yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Think, yeah, he did a really good job of that. And I loved Insane with Troy and Casey seeing their camaraderie. And it was tough seeing Casey break down like that, like cause I feel like vulnerable side of her and so just her breaking down, I know that was got me. And and then Troy offering to carry her and like, oh my gosh, I know there's been some I know there's some people we've had on the podcast who weren't Troy fans, but I'm gonna just say it, like I am living for Troy. Like also, because let's be honest, he showed up on the scene. Look, I know he won his season, but he showed up on the scene. How many of y'all were a counting he'd make it this far, be honest, And then how many of you all were counting that he'd even make it this far in the final, and like he was grinding it out. I was so I am so impressed and just have so much respect for him and also just how he handled the whole thing.
Speaker 2: What do you think? I mean, I feel like everybody who got there clearly like and I know it from like I guess a production standpoint, because you know, we've interviewed a bunch of them that like the they get people in the final and they're like, Okay, well we're we made a final that we made sure that like hopefully all of you can complete or do. So I knew going into it like these these teams were going to be amazing. It just I think speaks to all of their characters, like individually, what kind of people they are at their heart right, you know, at the poor are like who is Troy? Who is Casey? You know? Even Torri was like nothing like.
Speaker 1: Being in that situation you're dying up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's hydrated. Yeah, that's it, and that person forever becomes like bonded to you. You know. I don't know if the same is for Danny and Tory, but for everybody else.
Speaker 1: Oh that's actually yeah good Okay, So a good point, Anissa that you bring up, because I heard nothing but words of encouragement from Tory in so there was a couple of things that stots me is interesting about this episode. So on one hand, I had nothing but words of encouragement for Tory in this final And while Danny was maybe a little less like specifically encouraging, he was very much just like, you know, don't apologize, like just don't quit, Like like he wasn't not Yeah that makes it like, yes, yeah, he wasn't not encouraging. But I will say this in interview, when they were in that crazy geat Great Gatsby Vie, like and.
Speaker 2: Who come but you would have loved that, Oh my god, would have been he would have been like wait a minute, I brought my own pearls. Oh, I would have would have been from your uniform like that, it would go and get my jewels. Yes, that would have one hundred percent my favorite part. And the gloves.
Speaker 1: And also I can stay up easily. I'm actually pretty good. I have like weird sleeping habits, so that would have been my moment to shine. Everything else I would have died, but that I would have loved. And I also would have known not to eat that much because you cannot trust. You cannot trust when they give you stuff like don't know, don't ever get comfortable Champagne. The itis is it is a real.
Speaker 2: Especially if you haven't had anything and you've been throwing up. I mean, the fact that they gave them ivs, I'm like, in what world?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that was even wild to you, and not them making Jordan hunger games for nutrients, right, like, not them making them be like only one of the teammates gets nutrients.
Speaker 2: And Jordan's when she was like, well, I guess I'm gonna ty kit and he's like yeah, like well you know, you know, like like of course, yeah, it's never fair.
Speaker 1: But back to the Tory and uh dannything. So what was interesting though, is the thing that Danny has been fighting because I just want to like, it was interesting that came up. All season he's been fighting basically being like Casey and Jordan are Tories number ones and he wanted to be Toys number one, but also that they would be a problem in the final, right And then at one point after we see them doing like the loops of Hell, and you know, Casey and Jordan are right there like chugging along, and it's like, Yep, this is exactly what Danny was talking about about, like not wanting to see them in a final. So you know, he wasn't he wasn't wrong on that part in that standpoint. But on the other hand, I feel like they played their team played smart to even get to the final, right, Like they got to the final. They got to the final without being in an elimination the night before, because I think that's what was hurting Casey and Troy, right, is that they were still sore.
Speaker 2: From that elimination.
Speaker 1: But yeah, just everything that Danny was not only fighting for the season, but apparently still fighting for on Twitter, allegedly.
Speaker 2: Screenshops because you know I'm not on Twitter anymore. Yeah, you're adding me because I don't know my fast word, so thank you. I think that's a word. Luck out girl. I have no idea because it's attached to my school email, which expire.
Speaker 1: Yeah that happened. Yeah that happened to me too recently.
Speaker 2: But I don't give a shit. It's been beautiful. It's like almost It's like I'm almost on a retreat, but I'm still at my place. It's been wonderful. Well that's a good way to look at it. I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this it was, it was it was all the fields.
Speaker 2: I will say this.
Speaker 1: I feel like they should bring back giving prize money to first, second, and third place because I think when people it's been nice in past seasons to see winners share some money. I think that's lovely. I know Sarah's less of a fan of that apparently after if you heard last week's episode, but in general, I think that's lovely. But I just I think they should bring that back. I don't love this, like all for one ish thing. Bring it back. They deserve at least something, I feel like they do. And props to all these teams for showing a part and also Sarah for being so gracious with the oh yeah, and.
Speaker 2: So emotional about it because she really would have died out It seems like she would.
Speaker 1: At a heart he would have been interesting.
Speaker 2: But I know in those conditions when like you have nothing and it just hurts, and when the adrenaline starts to when it does like calm down a little bit, yeah, start to swell, and you start to see it. So I get the full entire moment of when that happens, and then you just get in your head of like is it worth it? Can I do this? So I know, like and anyone who's ever rolled an ankle kind of knows. And normally you're not in this position. You know, you wrap it up, get some ice, goes to your doctor. You're not like on a dirt road in Africa. So you know that's fair, definitely fair. Hope he's doing well, but that that totally messes up your rhythm, especially for somebody who is as athletic as THEO is. I mean we at least is athletic as that dolphin badge implied. Nobody said it could swim. I just meant an athletic in terms of running.
Speaker 1: You don't know, we're referencing go back and listen to last week's episode. Yeah, you know other Lesson learned because he said explicitly, you know, oh, I was looking over like to the left or something, and then I rolled my ankle, So he you know, stepped on a rock or something presumably and then rolled it or just stepped kind of landed. Funny between that and your ankle. It's like Lesson learned if in a Challenge final or a rocky road, look down when running, even if it seems little counterintuitive, because these rolled ankles, man are the ultimate building of the challenge. Like I'm they are more reckless than Kelly Anne's gameplay. They're just wild and but overall I thought it was beautiful final. I love when I have feels at the end. To me, that is the signifier that, like I was emotionally invested, and that's how I felt towards the end of this. Who for you, Anissa, were you're king and queen of the world? And then Who's on another planet? And then we're gonna do it for the season.
Speaker 2: Who is your king? Queen? I'm gonna do for care? There might be more, but I want to say the person who did it the soundtrack because at the beginning when they're getting on the train, I was like, yes, whatever is this? I loved all of that. Yeah, wow, I mean this is hard because there's just like so many people. I feel like that stood out in this episode of really like doing it. I mean it's like a toss up between Kaz and Troy for me, of like kas really pushing herself when she felt like there was nothing and you heard her like screaming and like wanted to you could hear the pain, and then Troy being so accommodating and just so loving. So I feel like, you know, every a lot of people are wearing crowns this episode on another planet?
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: TJ Like you can teach? I mean I could. I didn't. I didn't love the train conductor outfit. It was hilarious, it was so it was so funny. But whoever created this this final is on another planet? That's who I was putting on the other planets.
Speaker 1: Whoever, whoever was like Ivy's and Gatsbee, although again I appreciate the Gatsweeve part, but still yeah, rings of Hell. I feel like, what have you been watching, dear producer, or like, what's going on in your life? Do we need to talk so that you know, next time the finals not so dark. I don't know, but yeah, that's who would be on the other planet for me as far as King and or Queen, I think for me, it's gonna.
Speaker 2: Have to go to Troy.
Speaker 1: And that could be personal too, because maybe I underestimated him. I don't say underestimated him like I figured he'd finish, but just how strongly he did it, that he again was willing to take Casey on his back, like and I think, yeah, and just all everything, I think, yeah, he definitely gets my king of this episode and of the season. There were so many good people, so many great players, but I might even say Troy gets my crown for the whole season because when I think about the people who were thrown in so many times, him being one of them, right, threw in so many times, thrown into so many times. I feel like, overall while playing the game, strategically maintained a positive attitude, you know, like he didn't become bitter, he didn't become like I hate everyone in this house. They're all the worse, Like, you know, he got mad, but and then just really crushing it out in this final, you know, team Australia. And it's not just because I'm marrying it Australia. That's exactly why it is, not just because it's part not just but partially Okay, no, okay, yes I part Australia has a part of my heart, but in general I also am very much.
Speaker 2: I think he gets my crown of the season. Yeah, I mean, I don't know if I really want to crown you for the whole season. It's just I don't know who was on another planet for the whole season. Yes, he didn't give that for the whole season. I don't know. I feel like different weeks, people have different times to be like their rocker a bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think there was a single person this whole season that got on my nerves. Now, granted Danny, I gave Danny a lot of flak. He got on my nerves a lot of the season, A lot of it's.
Speaker 2: True, still pe on Twitter, Casey, but I got he didn't get in elimination a bunch of times. And still see got there. That's what I'm saying. I feel like. And they finished and Casey Cross showed like a lot of vulnerability, which I thought was great. I guess. I guess their team could kind of caseop.
Speaker 1: I'll give it to my friends and Troy the Oh my gosh, Anissa were united today.
Speaker 2: Sorry, well you know what time it is. It is time by the end of you the first ever Challenge World Championship champion coming to you from the UKs cross Wait, do it in your accent, Anissa, No, it was coming straight from the u. Okay, Kasprosley, is you today? We're gonna interview here and see how she feels, Is she doing well, things of that nature. So we're gonna do that and we'll be right back. All right, folks, we have a very very very very very special guest today. Not only did she win the Challenge UK, she also is our new and only and first winner of the Challenge World Championship. Please welcome Kaz Crossley.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Oh my gosh, I love that intro.
Speaker 2: You killed it. You didn't die. You were going to, but you didn't die.
Speaker 3: It's the hardest thing ever, honestly, like thank God for Jordan, but literally like dragging me through. But yeah, we did it. I'm so happy. I'm so happy. Honestly it still feels all like a dream, but yeah, having to watch that, it was like, Wow, I did that?
Speaker 1: Did it give you any emotion? Like watching it back? What were the feelings that went through? Because obviously we see a lot of emotion as you're competing, you know in that moment, what feelings came up when you watched that play back and you saw how hard you were fighting through all of the pain and the challenges of that final.
Speaker 3: You know, rewatching it didn't really trigger like the negative emotions. It triggered very like happy feelings, like obviously winning it. And also like after I did the mountain bike, I know it was quite a short clip, but that was actually really really hard, Like honestly, that was probably like the hardest thing for me. Like, of course the ensurance was long, but it was technically like it was a really really small trail and there was really really sharp corners. I think Tory said, yeah, this is fucking hard, Dunny, But yeah, that was super super hard and it was really long as well. Like obviously we just saw a quick snippet, but Jordan was going super super fast because Casey and Treu were in front of us, and I just remember being on that bike and I hadn't rid a bicycle since like maybe like ten years. Guys like really and yes, and this is like completely downhill, and you know, like what Jordan's like, he's so competitive and he's going super fast because he knows if he slows down then we're just gonna slow right, But we had to stay in front with Casey and Troy. So he's going super fast. He's pushing me, you can do it, you can do it, you can do it, and I'm like nearly falling off, Like literally, I nearly felt like I was gonna die, like because I was pushing myself so much. And then finally when it was done, I was like, wow, like that was the only thing I could think about, Like I can't believe I did that bike ride, you know. So I was like I was really excited to watch that back and it was like five seconds of the screen and I was like, oh my god, but I know myself that I was so proud of myself that I did that, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And your alswer was like, h you know, your partner is a maniac when it comes to these things, like really good at everything. But you know everyone right a final with him is one come on, catch me? Is an interesting thing to go through. I think he was better this time around.
Speaker 3: But I think I think he's definitely learned probably from his experiences overall, like with you and then with me through the show, and he kind of knows how I work, like you know when he the way he speaks to me and like how yelling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it kisses me off. And I'm the very emotional person. So I was crying during the final, So it's a lot, but.
Speaker 3: I cried that whole season.
Speaker 2: It's really emotional. But the one thing is that like he's like it was everything but a triathlon for him, Like all you had to do was add swimming because for him, he does this all the time. He bikes all the time, he runs all the time, going with somebody who was a master of course and keeping up with that should say something about you too, because he's not He's right, right, He's not normal.
Speaker 3: He's a superhuman. He literally is amazing, Like they literally call him a challenge champion and he's won so many and he's the best because I know he is the best, Like I trust him with everything, Like he obviously took so many decisions for us, and yeah, I completely had to just kind of you know, allow him to take control because I trusted him to do that, and like that was the best decision because I got to the final. And even in the final, he pushed me so hard and he was really good with me, and there was times that you know, it got too much or like it was hard like that. There was there was a time I think they caught a little bit, but like I literally couldn't breathe, like I felt abound. It so hard to breathe. It felt like an asthma attack, even though I hadn't had asthma since I was a child. Like physically the air was not going through my throat. It was like my throat was closing up. And his thing was like, do not stop, has do not stop doing that stop And I was literally like I have to stop because I cannot breathe. And then I was like I think I'm having an asthma attack, and he was like, no, you're not having an asthma attack. And I was like, how do you know what? I'm like my body to tell me everything, and I'm literally like I had breathe and he's like being not stuffing, and then he literally like got on his knees and was like let me carry you, let me carry you. And I was like no, like you're not carrying me, Like I can't walk. I just can't breathe like so, and then that was like a big thing. And then it was during the loops of Hell and then one of the last because they that's a long babe, Like literally we did it like four times and obviously it looks so fast, but this is like the whole day we're running, you know, and the and the hills and the rocks, you know, like hurt his ankle because the the the path it just wasn't flat at all, like it was really fun. You have to look in front of you, you know. So yeah, this is when I couldn't breathe and he was like begging me to lay and carry carry him. And it was like he was saying, I have too much pride, but I knew that if I wanted him to carry me, I would let him, you know. So I was like I can't breathe, and then he was like, go to carry on. And then that basically we didn't talk to each other like one of the whole laps like to each other. But then afterwards like we was like okay, let's let's be friends again and then we carried on. So yeah, he was definitely he definitely pushed me so hard, but he was like really good about it. I think he had learnt by the final, like how I work like as a person, you know, but yeah, we worked really well together eventually.
Speaker 1: Kas What was your mindset coming into this season seeing that you were already coming off of a challenge win, you know, like winning the final and then you're entering this house. Was there additional Do you think that maybe you had additional pressure on yourself? Were you kind of coming in on a clean slate? Like what was your mentality first coming into the house?
Speaker 3: For me? Because I was in there with all these people who had done like really long seasons and other shows before, and then I think like I kind of played it down in my head the UK season because it was like a lot faster, and you know, I even said to THEO, I was like, you know, like, how does it feel like I have a champ before you? And he was like, You're not even a champ. That wasn't a real season.
Speaker 2: So it was like, oh, yeah, I can't let you have it.
Speaker 3: Yeah I'm not like I'm looking around and all these people like are literally beast and like the fact that Emily was in there and she was like an Olympian, and then there was just all these like really really strong, like you know, physically looking strong women, and then I just had me and then obviously Zaza, like who's smaller than me? But she's just I reckon, she's stronger than me, Like she's so strong, you know, So I think, Yeah, I had this kind of self like doubt from the start, like I just said to myself, I'm just going to do what I can do, and everything that I do in life, I always do my best anyway, so I don't I don't have to like talk myself out like I'm the best. I'm the best, Like I just do my best and then that's just what happens. So yeah, I was really kind of kind of skeptical, like what was going to be like because I knew I was in for a challenge basically, and then from the first challenge it was so hard and I was like whoa, Like this is what it's going to be like for the rest of the season.
Speaker 2: How long was the challenge? UK?
Speaker 3: It was six weeks. I'm sorry two weeks. It was two weeks.
Speaker 2: It was to see which challenges you did, because I wonder if they were the same ones.
Speaker 3: We did some of the same ones apparently of you guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it almost felt like that was the qualifier, like everybody doing the same ones and then meeting up on this one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, and it was changed slightly, I guess, yeah, but we did speak about it like, oh, did you do this one or did you do this one? And it was like it was funny because one of the games from the one of the challenges from the UK season when we had to do the ice bath and the putting the piece of the puzzle. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so like I think I won that one. And we did it in like like forty five minutes or fifty minutes or something, and we thought we were like sick. And then I was like, oh, how long did you take? Was like, oh, we did it in like ten minutes.
Speaker 2: It wasn't well, George, okay, you might have embellished a bit, but it wasn't that I only went three times back and forth and I just memorized all of the things at once.
Speaker 3: We did it like ten times, and we thought we was like sick.
Speaker 2: I couldn't get under the wall. Girl, I love it. I bench pressed the whole wall. I got so like claustrophobic. I picked up the.
Speaker 3: Whole Oh my god.
Speaker 2: It was funny because we out of here.
Speaker 3: People were doing it like different, like someone going in backwards feet first, Someone's going first. Yeah, Like my boots were like full of sand. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that gets you. I feel like that gets you prepaired because knowing that, knowing we all did the same things you came in with, knowing that, like you're capable of doing these things. Wow, I think they just up it because it is you know, this champion, you know Chip season right, Yeah, and everyone is really I feel like you had two challenges going on because THEO was in the house as well.
Speaker 1: Like being in the Challenge house with an X, And did you and Jordan or you and Tory ever sort of bond over that or connect over that. Just the fact that both of you had xes in the you know, it's pretty significant x's in the house.
Speaker 3: I feel like it was different for me and THEO and then Jordan Tory because they were like they had some form of friendship, you know, they like had communication between them, but like me, and THEO going in, we hadn't spoken, Like, we did a show together before, it was called X on the Beach and we really really clashed, like really really badly, and we hadn't spoken since then. So I thought, you know, if THEO is there, like I wouldn't want it to affect my game, So I would be very good at kind of like shutting him out and not letting affect me, because you know, it's different, you know it on the Beach the Challenge does two different shows, like ones about finding love and this and this is like way more serious, this is like life changing money. You can't let outside factors like affect your game, you know. And I think he had that same mentality. I think he had the mentality that if she goes against me, she goes against me. If she wants to work with me, I'll do that. And so where we had both had the same mentality, like we both wanted to win. And then also because the house was full of so many different like characters and they were all from different countries, you know, I had Zaza there, but and Nathan of course, but like when they had left, THEO was like the only person I could really connect with who really knew me, you know, so actually the same action, same banter moth master lot. So so yeah, we ended up yeah, really kind of supporting each other. And yeah, he was really there for me. I feel like I was really dead for him as an alliance. Yeah, we work together. Well, where does your relation there's there's still like that kind of for me. I don't think you can have that close friendship with an ex, like I know Jordan Toy is quite different. But I feel like, you know, it's good to love from a distance, you know, and like we've spoken here and there since the show, and yeah, there's a lot of love there and yeah, like I wish him all the best and I'm glad that it's not on good terms now.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: Basically you're like I'm in the Winter Circle now for real theater.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, hello when you come to this chunk side.
Speaker 2: But I also feel he was there for you, like these moments were you're outside and Jordan's on the other side and you're not like really getting a word in edgeways.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no, no, get a.
Speaker 2: Little frustrating, and I feel like THEO was there for you in those moments of like I feel like I need to protect my friend here or off for some type of comfort.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that, no, he was that. There was a moment in the show. It wasn't shown, but me and Jordan having a very heated, heated discussion about you know, going into the elimination and everything like that, and then THEO must have been sat behind him because it was at the bar, and then Jordan said, like, you just said this, and then literally I knew that I didn't say it. I was like, I didn't say that, and then be Crius, THEO had heard the conversation. He like turned around and was like she didn't say that, bro, And it was like, oh my god, Like he had my back. So I'm very grateful for that.
Speaker 2: That's so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, like.
Speaker 2: It was working with Jordan when it comes to like what Jordan thinks, sometimes it's hard to move him from that oh yeah experience, like like when I saw you guys with like puzzles and stuff, and like I feel like you saw certain things that he didn't see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I mean that definitely happened, but he didn't like he would let me take over as well. So that was good. Yeah, Yeah, that was really good. I mean in the swimming challenge when we had that triangle puzzle, like I definitely helped, and he's good at like allowing me to do the puzzles as well. Because some I have to say something, you know, Like sometimes when I don't know, then I will literally not say something, but when I do know, I will say it right. Sometimes it takes two brains to make it work.
Speaker 2: That was that your relationship the whole time you repaired up.
Speaker 3: I think there was just like little things that happened like throughout the challenges that made me kind of, you know, feel very like patronized by him, like the way he like spoke and stuff. But of course, like when you're new going into the challenge and you have someone that has done it so many times, like you're going to listen to them and you're going to like let them take over and everything like that. But then obviously there came for me a point where I had to say something, and that was after Tristan and Kelly Anne were eliminated and I actually didn't know that they had this whole plan to get them out, you know, so I can imagine me like I'm actually already upset them, you know, voting some friends in, but I'm thinking that it was like completely.
Speaker 2: Like by accidendom.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So when I'm standing up there and watching them compete, I was watching them be and I was standing up there and then everything's like clicking baby, Like literally I was putting all the pieces of pots together, and I was like what I was like? And then that was when I was just like, nah, I was like, why are you making decisions as well and then literally making me feel so bad about them, and then there's a whole other thing going on about it. And then that's when I said to him, Arthur, I was like, I did not know that you did that, and I just want to know, like, why have you kept me out of this situation? And he said because you might say something to them, and you might speak and you might ruin it and blah blah blah. And then that was when it was like, do you trust me? Because if you're my partner, you have to trust me. You have to let me in on decisions so I can know what's going on because we are working together.
Speaker 2: Like it's exactly.
Speaker 3: If I walked out of the show, he wouldn't wait because his partner's gone. You know what, I mean like we're fully together. And then he said, oh, you're not as experienced as me, You're this is this, And then I'm like, okay, like the way you're talking down on me, like it's true, but it's not something where I'm less of a person to you, or I'm less of a partnership, or I like I shouldn't be treated as equal. You know, we are definitely not the same, We're not the same, but we are definitely equal in this game. Right. So then that's what it was when I had to say something, and then after that it was getting a lot better, and you know, it was just something that you had to work on. And I will never complain about Jordan because he literally is amazing and an amazing partner. And for me, someone who doesn't believe in themselves, I don't have that, you know. Yeah, I'm gonna be the best. I'm gonna beat everyone, and I'm not like that, you know. And he literally taught me like Pad, like you are sick, like you can do this, like you are literally amazing, and I wouldn't want to be fun with anyone else Like we're gonna he was telling me every single day, because we're going to win this, like you know that, right, And I'd be like yeah, but he's knowing that, he knows in his head he's going to win, you know what I mean. He called me so much, like literally like he's a fucking sick partner man, and I can't couldn't be more grateful to be his partner in this whole game because I've learned a lot and you know, I've benefited from it.
Speaker 2: To me, are you guys still in contact?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna yeah, literally all the time, like we always catch up and he's always yeah, sending me messages and it's nice. It is really nice.
Speaker 2: That's how I got your phone number. I'm like, uh, Jordan, I've got a business number and a personal one.
Speaker 3: You just messaged from one personal. But then I didn't ask.
Speaker 2: God, if I go up on the business one, I would have been really sad. I do want to headband, but I would have been really sad.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, if you want to have that, you just tell me which one you reacht. Did you see everyone was wearing Mymoiselle.
Speaker 2: I loved it, and like, way to also promote your own ship.
Speaker 3: They're so handy, like obviously it was windy, it was like hot, like it gets your hair rug your face.
Speaker 2: When them in interviews, and I was like, they're so cute.
Speaker 1: Get some some kaz merch over here at the Official Challenge podcast.
Speaker 3: Of course you can.
Speaker 2: Every time I interviewed people, thank you.
Speaker 3: It was really nice. And they were asking me if I'm about to do interead, I was like, oh my god, like I have to force my friends to wea them. You just want to wear those banks.
Speaker 1: Guys, who else did you come away from in that house with a particularly close relationship? Maybe one that we didn't really get to see, but was there anyone else that you really bonded with or maybe a relationship that like surprised you that you developed in the house.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I have I have probably to mention so one being keiky, everyone obviously saw that me and Zara were really close, right, and I probably didn't come out my shower until she went home. But key Meet and Zara shared a room together, and honestly, like that girl, she is so hilarious. She is so cool, Like she would help me wear my clothes I'd let out, she borrow me her clothes and she was just like such a nice roommate. To have because I literally felt like I could talk to her about every anything and she felt like my proper, big, big big sister in there, like honestly, I love us so much and we literally talk all the time.
Speaker 1: She seemed like such a sweetheart. We are on the podcast, she's hilarious. I do have a question then, about your take on this, because I've been seeing on social there's been kind of a debate and we had conflicting stories here on the podcast or just different perspectives the whole Key Key versus Emily dynamic, right, Like, as a viewer, there's one thing like on you know, it seemed that maybe.
Speaker 2: Keiki felt like kind of had it out.
Speaker 1: For her from the beginning and was upset maybe about their previous experience on the challenge in Kiki winning. Emily felt like Kiki made that.
Speaker 2: Up in her head.
Speaker 1: And obviously I'm paraphrasing, but uh, And for those listening, you can go back and listen to the previous interviews with them and kind of get some context.
Speaker 3: But it seems about like Emily said that about Kiki.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Emily, No, So Kiki felt like maybe Emily had a chip from the previous chat, like from.
Speaker 3: The yeah, and then Emily said making up yeah.
Speaker 1: And Emily felt like Kiki was making it up in her head and that ultimately Kiki and even Troy like had it out for Emily, and that Keki and Troy were kind of the bad guys. And so I'm curious not as to who the bad guy is, but like were they both in their heads about like where did this? I mean, because Team Australia was not united by any means at any point, So what are your thoughts having been in the house.
Speaker 3: So, having been in the house obviously from the first first episode and the first elimination, before we were even partnered with our legends, Kiki and me got voted in right and there was like a weird kind of energy in the house, and Kiki told me, like, I think Emily knew this was going to happen, and obviously like they did. She didn't say anything like I reckon this was planned. I'm like, babe, like, you're defo paranoid right out, like that didn't happen. When I'm watching it, I'm like, oh, he was right. So Giky was right from the get go, you know, and she honestly from being in the house and seeing like them saying oh hi, they were well done. Da da dah. It was like it was so fake, like there was no kind of from from the first initial thing when Team Australia happened, there was never they were never going to be aligned because they didn't want You need to want the best for your partner, you know, like you need to want the best of your teammate. If any of my teammates win, if Tristan one, if Zaza wanted, if Nathan won, I'd be so happy for them. How can you be in the interview saying, you know, I'm I'm I don't have to win with Team Australia. I'm the only one who needs to win. Like, if you have that mentality, you don't care about your teammates. So that's my take on it. That's my take on it. And I didn't really see that in the house, but I definitely saw that now watching it back. And yeah, I mean maybe Emily knew that Kiki had the power to beat her in a final. So from the you want to get out of the people that you know your your most Yeah competitive, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is getting spicy.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a quick break but don't go anywhere because we'll be right back after this. Was there anything else that just went down in the house that we didn't see, that you know, was significant or that stood out to you that ultimately didn't ever make air.
Speaker 3: That was definitely more confrontations with me and ordered that didn't get it. I'm trying to think now, there was loads of nights out that didn't.
Speaker 1: Get any fun things happen out on those nights out.
Speaker 3: Sometimes Durrell's birthday was pretty fun. I don't think they showed that. I'm not sure. I can't remember that.
Speaker 2: We didn't made out.
Speaker 3: I think me and Tory made out in the in the bus as like a day on the way back from a night out. That's the only thing that pops into my head.
Speaker 2: Oh that's cute. You and Jordan have another thing in comment.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to take all your acts. No, it was fun. It was fun. It was just we were just being fun and I had like the nights out were the best times where everyone could forget about, you know, like what was going on in the house, I think, and like people really came together and just like respected that together.
Speaker 2: Well, I want to know more about this final because it looked hard. It looked really dry. It looked like something I would never want to do. Really dry, it did. It was dry out there, it was, Yeah, it really was dry. Was it the final you expected?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Did you expect it to be as hard as it was?
Speaker 3: I expected it to be really hard, but I didn't expect you know, all of us, we were such high level of endurance, like competitors like even Casey, and for our bodies to be shutting down, like that's not a normal level of competition, Like there was obviously something like that was pushing us for us bodies to shut down. So it was definitely harder than it even looked hard for you guys. But I said, like, I don't even think it looks hard as hard as what it was.
Speaker 2: You know, Well, no, they cut out all of it because they can't take us on hour.
Speaker 3: The two days, the two days.
Speaker 2: And hours of that. But what was okay? What was worse the smoothie or the four laps, the smoothe the sixteen miles.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I don't think anyone understands how hard that's movie, Like horrible that movie is because.
Speaker 2: I can't do it.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I I was like, oh my god, I look like I felt so bad about no. No, no.
Speaker 2: I described it.
Speaker 3: Thinking like it's just a smoothie, like fucking drink it, Like, no, this is not a normal smovie. Bearing in mind I've already drunk it at the qualifier, but this one is like twenty times worse because they put like a really thick kind of chunky thing in it, which made it really really like the texture was already bad, the smell is already really bad, but now it's like ten times a thicker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what was in it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did you find out any ingredients that went into that?
Speaker 3: No? I didn't want to know. It was this.
Speaker 2: What did it smell like? Tastes like describe it to us cares.
Speaker 3: It smelled like really really really really really gone off, like I don't know, something that has been gone off for like one hundred years. Like that's how bad it smells.
Speaker 2: And it smells like moldy ratten.
Speaker 3: It was like a moldy yeah, like a but not any mold like not like moldy cheese, like really bad, like really yeah kind of hour. Anyway, when you drink it, it doesn't go in your throat. It literally doesn't go down. Your body immediately.
Speaker 2: What's it called, rejects it?
Speaker 3: Rejects it. Yeah, your body immediately rejects it. Even if you wanted to drink it. It's impossible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So did anyone not throw up?
Speaker 3: No? No, when everyone throws up, you can't drink it without throwing up, like literally not no, no, there's not one person that can drink that without throwing up. So when I'm going to do it on the final, now I can smell it and my body automatically remembers it from the qualifier. Yah yah yeah yeah yeah, and it remembers how bad it wasn't in the qualifier. I was running around the stadium and I was throwing up as I was running around, and obviously my body just didn't want to go through that again. Like as much as I wanted to drink it, it will say no. So I'm like, oh, I can't. I couldn't even put it to my my mouth. Fab it was like it was like, hey, okay. Then I was like, hey, get into the mugets. You have to drink. You have to drink it, and I just couldn't do it that so I was like, I mean, it was kind of fake crying like it was that actually crying. I got to do it, and then obviously I've done it in the end, but I was thinking, oh my god, like it looks like I'm just like I don't want to drink it, but it was bad. And then when Danny couldn't drink it, I was like, oh my god, they showed that because grown ask man like Danny couldn't drink it either, because our bodies recognized it, like the legends didn't have to drink that. So this is the first time they're doing it. Second time around point.
Speaker 2: Her after Tory. Tory was puking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, everyone was peaking because but.
Speaker 1: I hear you that your body wasn't fight you. You were fighting not just the smoothie. You were literally fighting your body because your body had common sense even though you didn't in that moment, which is your body like, no, I'm not doing this again, because.
Speaker 3: It very very clever, like it was mad. But yeah, it happened to Danny the same thing. It recognized it and it wouldn't let him take it down. That's what happened to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, so now let's move to the Great Gatsby Feast, because that was a trip that was crazy as hell.
Speaker 2: What were you all's thoughts?
Speaker 1: You walk into this room, you see all this food, then you put on these old ass costumes, like you know, it's everyone really skeptical or you just like, eff it, I don't care. I'm happy to eat and chill. Like before TJ brings out the shot collars and tells you kind of you know, the twist.
Speaker 3: What was there thinking when I saw the food?
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you saw the food and then the costumes, were you like, this is weird, you know what?
Speaker 3: I was just like so hungry because we hadn't eaten that day, like literally like when we woke up and we'd done all of that stuff, we hadn't eaten anything. So I was starving and I was just ready to eat, I think, and I I was eating and eating and eating. I love food so much. And then everyone was like why you eat so much? And then there was like they was like it's a twist, like there's definitely a catch to it. And then I was just like I don't think, I'm so agree and food was so good. I think everyone was just really weird vibes. The atmosphere then was very weird, but obviously we'd lost Sarah and THEO.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: No, I was just sitting here like, what the fuck is going on right now? Like it was just very weird. And the people who were like probably smarter than me, were just thinking that something that was a twister. There's a catch, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: This is where you just eat a pizza too of bread exactly.
Speaker 3: The people that were eating and I was like drinking the champagne.
Speaker 2: Drink the champagne. That ridiculous out it.
Speaker 3: We didn't even know what we looked like.
Speaker 2: Honestly, you look like dirty. It looked like dirty people that ran a final that put on these ancients, that hijackson. You did look cute, but you looked I mean everybody, there's no make everybody's like dirty. There's no before you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you get tons off before putting those clothes on or did they Did you.
Speaker 2: Just have to put on the gats because you.
Speaker 3: Stick? It was disgusting.
Speaker 2: There was no shower in the train. Was there showing toilet?
Speaker 3: Literally it was bad.
Speaker 2: I don't miss that. I don't miss that at all. I want to know if during this final at all there was a point where you were like, you know what, I killed that, and I don't know if Jordan would have been able to do that without me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, killed that.
Speaker 2: You were like, wait, I know what I'm doing. You're like, I know it's wrong.
Speaker 1: You literally said to him, I think at one point, like no, I just know it's wrong. I'm not letting you talk because I know it's wrong.
Speaker 2: She was like, I know he's wrong.
Speaker 3: He was getting really frustrated because it was hard. That side of puzzle was really really hard. Yeah, he needly broke it because he was so frustrated. So I was like, just breathe, it's okay.
Speaker 2: But I was surprised.
Speaker 3: I literally I used to like play on the slide puzzles like when I was younger. I don't know if I was like prepared for the challenge, but it definitely definitely helped, you know. But yeah, I think I think I've done that quite well. No, no, no, no, there was a you know what. I actually, when I do something, I'm very proud of myself. In our partnership, Jordan' still good at everything, so when I do do something, I'm like, yeah, like good for.
Speaker 2: You, you know.
Speaker 3: And when we got to that first checkpoint of the of the loops of hell, and we had to do that. What's the code? I was like, I don't even think he knew that what I was doing, but.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you did know that. Yeah, it's two zero four whatever it was. I was like, you're doing maths.
Speaker 3: Right, We're math That's the thing is Like with my mask, I was like, Okay, I definitely like need to practice on them. But I think when it comes to maths and puzzles, like it's not actually massive puzzles, you know. And that's why when I was on that the challenge before the final, when we were doing the sabotage one, you know, and we gave it to THEO and Sarah yeah, yeah, yeah, and I was going, I don't know if you saw it, And I was like, what's that bottom number? Like I can't see it, what's that bottom And everyone was like everyone's ignoring me because you don't know what you're doing. And then I was just like and finally like looked and I saw it, and then I was like, hey, hold on it, like is it this? This? This? And they've been doing it for ages like they were trying to do it, and I thought they can't do it. I'm definitely gonna do it like I'm just gonna chill down here. Yeah, and then I've looked at it. And then when I actually got the puzzle and I was like wait, wait, like what's seven times five? Like they were like thirty five, I was like wait, I think I know it. I think I know it. And then that's how they got the puzzle, and Jordan was like, well done, Caws, like you smashed that. Like I felt really good. You know, after I lost that Mass challenge and I was like, ship, I probably found that ship. So when I got that, I felt well good. I didn't have to win it. I just felt sick. You know.
Speaker 2: I love that. It's just the accent for me too. You could talk about anything. I wouldn't even care if you were wrong. I couldn't even get mad. I'd be like, well, it's just maths. You know. Anissa does a great one. I love a niece.
Speaker 3: Your accent is so like on a twist, So it's so like I love that a cup of tea. Yes, like bridges that proper, proper mate, proper, it is proper.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's that rop.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I love how you sound.
Speaker 3: I've been like talking like so American, like since I've been living with the American people in the house, Like, you know, you just said that, not you do, that's just you would talk like like not me, like that picked her up from her And then like when you say y'all and I think the other day I hurt my shoulder and I was like, oh, my should is so jacked up. And then sometimes what the fuck did you just say that? You don't we don't say that. I was.
Speaker 1: Were there, Yeah, please don't adapt our accent or our words.
Speaker 2: Your accents way better. It's way better.
Speaker 1: Were there any other cultural differences in the house, you know, in the beginning, having so many different cultures brought together, were there any other kind of funny or unique standout things of how different cultures did things differently that you noticed completely?
Speaker 3: So, you know, English people always drink tea, Like that's not even a joke, Like we love tea. So after like when we come home from a challenge slog, we had to drink our tea and everyone be like what are you drinking? And I'd show people like how we make tea and show them properly. I've never drunk this before, but blah, And then the Argentina and people had Matte and they had their mate and they were like drinking mate and then I'd never drug that before. And it was just really nice, Like there were so many culture differences but nothing bad, Like it was just so I loved it. I loved being like, I've never met Argentina and people before that, so I didn't know any about like Matte, and I would learn so much and you know, we had so much free time to talk about things, and we just learned so much about other people's cultures. And I love traveling and I love doing new things. So it was it was really nice to be in a house site with mixed cultures and people and countries and accents and words. Oh there was one. There was They didn't show, but it was funny that we had like a full on discussion about different things, like you guys called your garbage or trash and we're like, no, it's rubbish. We had like we had a massive argument about like what's the garden. I was like, that's my garden and then they'd be like, no, that's a yard, and I'm like, what the fuck is a yard? Like that's a garden?
Speaker 2: Like God is like flowers that you plant?
Speaker 3: No, like garden is like if I have a garden in my house, like, that's a garden, you know. And that literally was a back and forth, back and forth ages.
Speaker 2: So that was fun.
Speaker 3: We realized, like we have so many different words for so many different things.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, like Grant called us children ankle biters, I call we call small dogs ankle biters.
Speaker 3: I've never heard that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a little ankle biters. I'm like, excuse me because Grant has an accent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I loved the accident. It's hilarious.
Speaker 2: I love it too. It was just funny. It definitely was funny.
Speaker 1: Now that you're back to back champion, what have you been up to since winning CAS? I mean, we know you're in Thailand right now, correct, So what have yeah doing?
Speaker 3: So I came back to see the kids and I've just been chilling I've really just been kind of just chilling out and being great for everything and just taking a step back. I think I was really go go go, go, go go go, and now this has happened. Yeah, I'm like, wow, I can enjoy a few holidays. Now treat myself.
Speaker 2: What are you treating yourself to?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: After theom what's like the first big thing that you're getting for yourself or that you got yourself.
Speaker 3: I am invested in like a small house in the Dominican Republic, like in the Caribbean. I'm going to build that. Yeah it's going to be like my little getaway house. Yeah it's beautiful, but it's not built yet. So and there's that.
Speaker 2: And then it is you have my phone number, speak Spanish.
Speaker 1: I need to speak it in a British accent. Please that that's I don't I don't think I could do that. I could, but it's truly.
Speaker 2: I have faith in you. Next around have to check that out.
Speaker 1: What's next for you? Catz, Like we you do another season? Have you now been bitten by the bug? Or are you going to go out on top?
Speaker 2: What's what's No?
Speaker 3: I would definitely do another season for sure. It would be nice to do a season with like like people I'm really strongly aligned to, as in I get why when you guys go do like shows and stuff and then you come back and then you have these really strong alliance like obviously Tory Casey and all of that stuff, Like I get it now because you make such a bond with these people and then you know you are really really friends and you wouldn't fuck them over like in the game. So I think there's there's so many people I'd love to do the show with, Like obviously i'd love to do it with Sara again, Like I feel like she has so much potential. I'd love to even just watch her challenge. I'd love to just not even do it and then just watch her because I love that she can like pill it even Georgia, Like me and Georgia are super close, So it would be nice to do a challenge like with my friends. But obviously if that doesn't happen, that doesn't happen. But I definitely wouldn't wouldn't turn it down. I would love to do it.
Speaker 2: Not I don't know, you seem likable. I'm sure you've made friends already, so it's all you have to do is like get in when different people aren't there, because it's like if not all your friends are there, you get to be with like your new friends yea, to create your own alliances. If I go in tories not there, I just got other people that I'm gonna have to try. It just makes things difficult the more you do because the more friends you make, the harder it is to separate and then vote whatever. But that's why it's easy. Just like grab grab a couple of friends that you really like and then just say it to everybody else. It does make it easier. But I mean, I think that you'll do You're likable, you'll do well. Thanks, Maybe I'll be on there with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I'm fine with that.
Speaker 2: You've heard You've heard it here first. I think I love that.
Speaker 3: I love it. I'm so oh bye.
Speaker 2: Literally, I'm just friendly with people. I just have a great social like I'm not really a politician per se.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's exactly that's what a politician would say, is I'm I'm not actually I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not into it. I don't like them. I just play very like Jordan's like, whatever's gonna happen is gonna happen. So I have to go down in the sand.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: But there are ways of avoiding. It's like, you know, you pick and choose your battles, Like if I can avoid this, I will, But I don't have to do all of this to get there, Like there are ways to kind of eniggle your way in and.
Speaker 3: Out of stuff, but Jordan wanted to volunteer himself into the elimination.
Speaker 2: Yeah whatever, that's crazy, crazy, and that's so Jordan's And I'm glad you guys.
Speaker 3: Didn't me too, because that that elimination was the mass one.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine.
Speaker 3: Thought I would have died. I really remember being up there thinking, oh my god, I'm so glad we did that deal with I mean, I could not do the same elimination.
Speaker 1: Well and never Now, Yeah, I think you under I think you. You came onto this season, Kaz with such i don't know, like a positive energy, such grace. And also it's interesting because to me from the jump, you had both the swagger of a bad ass, but the humility of like someone everybody could root for, like someone that was super relatable. And so watching you go through this journey and prove to the world but also hopefully to yourself that you are, indeed, ma'am a badass grace and now you can tell THEO you've won over the course of multiple weeks basically put together since he wanted to Yeah, yeah, a double.
Speaker 2: It took me two months to get two wins. What about you?
Speaker 3: Back to back? Let's forget that back to back champ and I'm like, oh yeah, won the UK one. I don't know, it's just like a massive, massive blurb, But I think everything just happened for a reason. It all just came together, and I had to do a lot of you know, learning myself and overcome a lot of mental battles in there, and you know, I believe in myself, but it doesn't project out of me, do you know what I mean? I was always the one like nervous before a challenge. I was always the one like panicking and you know, crying or whatever. And I think, I think to other I don't know, right, this is just my opinion, but I think the other competitors maybe underestimated me because of how I was in the Games. Of course, like Jordan was so strong and Jordan was so good and everything like that, but the way I like portrayed myself, I wasn't always like overly confident and always like do you know what I mean? So they I think they did. And then when when we did the Maths challenge, the one where literally the legends didn't have to do anything, and then I lost that one. I think for other people they maybe thought, like maybe Kas is going to slow. That's what I think, because I just don't really understand why they let us get to the final, because.
Speaker 1: We'll tell you it was all because of Toy.
Speaker 3: Wow, that is so nice to have like your ex kind of like back that hard Like that's really nice. Hm hm yes, thanks, yes, sorry, Danny. So funny. Me and Danny hardly swelled through the whole show, Like we literally didn't even have one conversation. We're just like, yeah, we're just so different, like and obviously I knew that he was like trying to get us out, so it's just like there's not really yeah, but then at the end of it, like the final, he was like, you know what KA is good for you? Like well done, like you smashed it, and they literally came second, So I think Danny probably thought, yeah, we definitely should have got them out before.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: He definitely verbalized that and thought that the whole time, and on Twitter is still yes.
Speaker 3: On Twitter, babe, I think it's such negative vibes. I'd love to I can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes it can be funny, but I I I read some of it and it's it's funny. He definitely and he wasn't wrong. I mean, he wasn't wrong in wanting to get you guys out because proved, Yeah, you guys proved exactly what he was saying, So he wasn't wrong. But anyone who doubted you this season was definitely wrong because you came out on top. You did it in such a beautiful way. It was so lovely watching your journey and so excited that you are cemented as a member of the Challenged family. You know, before we see you on another season in the future. For those who want to keep up with you, for those who want just like a hint of your accent or band band, Yes, where can they follow you?
Speaker 2: On social media?
Speaker 3: So on Instagram? I am kas Crossley and yeah I have my head band company, kas Band. And then I'm also really passionate about muy Thai and I run my own community just for women back in the UK and we've started doing retreats. Yes, so we've started doing retreats and my first retreat is in Thailand, which is why I'm here. I just thought I visit the kids first, and basically, yeah, to basically empower women and to make them feel fit and show them how amazing they are. But of course I create also a space for women to train such like a masculine aggressive sport that apparently, you know, women aren't supposed to do. So I'm really passionate about that. I said that too, Yeah, thank you, I'm so passionate about it. And I've got my muy Thai shorts out now with Venom, which I'm really proud of.
Speaker 2: That's amazing, thank you. I've never worn them. I only wore like little biker shorts and shit, well the.
Speaker 3: Same because muy Thai shorts are really unflattering for women the way they're made. Those they just made four men, right, So I thought, let me just make my own, and I've collabed with Venom, which is like a really big brand in the fight scene, and brought out my own shorts I want to take and we tied to women worldwide and show people like how amazing it is and how amazing you can feel. Thank you. Well ah, it definitely helped with my endurance, I reckon, because like you need the insurance and training in Thailand is so hot, babe, like, and when we were running back finals, it was really really hot, and I just thought, wow, like my body is accustomed to this because of all the running that I've done, like with the kids and everything, like they run every single day and the heat and it's like not a problem for them. So that's what I had in my head when I was running the final. I was just thinking about the kids the whole time.
Speaker 2: They trained like crazy out there. I've never seen it under like a tin roof that just like and outside there's conditioning.
Speaker 3: No, no, the conditioning, that's just life.
Speaker 2: We did a challenge there and we would drive past them all the time, and I'm like, can I go train like absolutely nine year olds? A nine year old? That's why I get my ass kicked exactly.
Speaker 3: That's why I was pushing myself. I was thinking like I was. I ran twenty seven kilometers with all the kids because we were raising money for their visitor housing, and they were not complaining once like twenty sevens a long, long long time. They was getting blisters on their feet on the last like ten kilometers and they took their shoes off and run barefoot with me outside in the fucking Thailand countryside like and there was like snakes on the floor and everything, and they was not complaining. So I was just like, I can do this final. If they can. They're like, they had like three eleven year olds running with me and they ran the whole thing with me, So I was just thinking about them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they should be very proud. I know they're very proud of you.
Speaker 1: And the UK is very bad way too for holding it down. So grateful to you for coming on the podcast. Has, Thank you. We can't wait to see everything that you're doing next. Make sure you go follow Has on socials and cop a headband.
Speaker 3: And thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: That was a wonderful interview with the Challenge World Championship champion Kaz so Fun.
Speaker 2: Hope you guys enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: Man, what a season, such goodness.
Speaker 2: I feel like it went by so fast it did. It really kind of die. All that drama and messiness just came to the like after the after the final, I'm like, oh now what Yeah, the next season of the Challenge something something, something exactly. But if you want your fix in the meantime between time, if you feel like you just can't get enough, then you can follow Anissa on social media. Anissa, where can they do that? Just on Instagram? At any to MTV, that's a N E S A MTV to have a work and they find you.
Speaker 1: You guys can find me at devinsmone dot com. That is devn with y smo at an i dot com school. At the bottom you'll see all my socials. You can also uh follow me on Amazon. We do some live streams. We'll do some this coming week, so I'll give you a shout out if you join that. You can even just google devinsmoone Amazon and my page will come up. Click follow or Instagram that's Devin with the y simone with an I on ig, Twitter, TikTok all the things. Yes, and if you like this episode, make sure that you rate review it on Spotify or Apple podcasts uh and then tell a friend, and then more friends, and then friends after that, and then people that you see on the street that you don't really know tell them also. We greatly appreciate it, and we appreciate you being a part of the Challenge family.
Speaker 2: And just because this season is over, that doesn't mean you can't rewatch this season or write any other season of the Challenge on MTV and Paramount Plus catch up on all the things you haven't seen. Go back for the nostalgia, but just go take a little visit over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of people were doing rewatches on Reddit I saw, so definitely check it out and then we will see you next time on MTV's official Challenge.
Speaker 2: Podcast, where you can find tea and much much more. Oh, I love it