Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment news.
Speaker 2: You know, people think Jerry Springer had two black children out of wedlock.
Speaker 1: We'll tell you if it's true or not.
Speaker 2: Plus, former President Barack Obama admits that he could have done more to appreciate his wife, Michelle, and the disco music group The Village People is suing Donald Trump. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour. Yes, a lot going on right now. It is time to ask our Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey asked the clo All right, this one's from Kendra in Montgomery.
Speaker 1: Kendre Wright.
Speaker 2: So, I've been married for a year and when I met my husband, he took his mom to church and lunch just about every Sunday. I'd like for them to visit my church sometimes, or at least invite me to join them. Am I being selfish? Or should I ask?
Speaker 3: Is she say she's married?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's been married four years.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, of course you should ask. I don't see why you should be excluded.
Speaker 3: He goes.
Speaker 4: He let me ask you again what he's doing. He takes his mama to lunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he takes his mom to church and then to lunch just about every Sunday. She wants to her church sometimes.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you can ask to do that, and you know, and vice versa. You go to they church sometimes because right now, y'all church waring's what y'all. Y'r church banging and you don't need to do that. God is every day church banging, my church, your church. God is everywhere. You go to they church and have him come to your church sometimes you ain't just got to sit and want. I prefer this, but I know you do. But you over there, it's probably he is in his mama church.
Speaker 3: Over there, you know, saying.
Speaker 4: Out to hearm bookings dry. It ain't got no drama, you know, somebody you know, I can't go to church and y'all ain't got no drummer now, somebody nothing to do that. Yeah, I need these songs in English too. You're gonna do them into Latin. You're gonna lose.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that, dom Okay, she's not being selfish, right.
Speaker 4: No, so she's wanting it's been a year. Yeah yeah, but you know you married the little mama's boy when you married. That's all that is.
Speaker 2: Moving on to Masio and Toledo. Yeah, my husband came home and cleaned out his car.
Speaker 1: He threw away two grocery store bags.
Speaker 2: So I went to the garbage can and found a receipt for strawberries, cheese, crackers, olives and other stuff.
Speaker 1: He said it was for a party at work.
Speaker 2: But it sounds like he made a charcouterie board for somebody.
Speaker 1: Should I believe him?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Husband don't know how to make no damn chacuterie boar. He bought it for the people at work. What you going with this?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 4: You digging in the trash to find something? Now you find something. Now you have created a storyline for us. Girl, go sit hound somewhere you could dewary yourself to death.
Speaker 3: He cleaned out his car.
Speaker 4: You found a receipt. She raising the honey comb. He don't even know how to set that up? Right?
Speaker 1: Because I love a good.
Speaker 3: Oh man that he cook it to work? Going what you can you say that for me? One more time? He's called I don't know what it is? The cheese boardie call? Okay?
Speaker 4: Now, ever since Tommy start eating cavia, you know what everyd oh?
Speaker 3: I love a good charcuterie board man. This is on my rider.
Speaker 1: I got ride on my ride in your room.
Speaker 4: Yes, damn money.
Speaker 1: He had shrimp and everything and he's dressing rooms.
Speaker 3: Need to go somewhere and sit down. You boy. You raised on spam with me. Now you.
Speaker 1: Chicken wings and that was it he had. He had cheese. Boy, he had a shiffing his I said, well, this is different.
Speaker 2: It's different, all right, moving on too.
Speaker 3: That's a HL for you, HRD half Rich.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, boy.
Speaker 2: Deborah and Edison says, my boyfriend and I turned sixty a week apart, and we had a dinner party. His sister is best friends with his ex wife, so she brought her. I was very upset, and my boyfriend said that his family and he and I are are just dating. What exactly does that mean? Does this mean that his ex will always get more respect than me?
Speaker 3: Well, so far she came to y'all birthday part. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so obviously they consider his ex wife more end than new girlfriend. So my suggestion you is you need to get a title quickly. If he don't want to give you a title. What is y'all old ass c at each other for both y'all sixty?
Speaker 3: What is? Well? Are you a girlfriend? At sixty.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: But if they wow? But but what what? Well?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: Okay, I understand that beautiful question, Caledge, But let me ask you what what?
Speaker 3: What if? What? What do I call it? My question is what is y'all doing?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: They should have just gotten out of relationship.
Speaker 4: That he'd been out the relationship. That's his ex wife that's been over you sixty, he's sixty.
Speaker 3: What y'all doing?
Speaker 4: Y'all know what you won't buy now? No, surely clock you know what you won't buy now that clock done topped.
Speaker 3: It ain't now you sixty? You know what you want, you know what you don't want. You know what you like, you know what you don't like. You know what's good, you know what's bad.
Speaker 4: What y'all doing is because when you're fin to do this girl for your boyfriend things, because this got to get the where it's going rather quickly. Never it ain't going nowhere. Tell me that I'm sixty. Sixty man, that's that's good and grown.
Speaker 3: Amazing.
Speaker 4: The road you own, the highway behind you is a lot more than you got up in front of you, your highway left.
Speaker 3: You ain't fitna doing no sixty.
Speaker 1: Like Dion coles that you just got a few more some.
Speaker 2: But he's said, yes, all right, last one, Steve, last one, uh Tam, and little Rock says. My husband called while I was giving an old friend to ride home. He heard my friend giving me directions, and he flipped out on me when I got home. If I was cheating, I would not have answered the phone. Why can't he understand that? It was?
Speaker 3: Why can't this man in the car? Why you to ride?
Speaker 4: They got an uber now lift taxi he got, he got a whole lot of ways. Why you got this man in this car and I'm helping make payments on taking his ass somewhere in my car? And why he needed to ride any damn way? Where's his where his car's.
Speaker 1: No, she should have asked him before he got in.
Speaker 3: Dog, Hey, hey, hey, that's what me and Tommy want to know.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, this is why you can't understand it. Haam all right, thank you Clo. Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Harvey Morning Show.