Speaker 1: Love Island, Paradise Hotel, farm Boy, hot Tub, the world. I mean, we're obsessed with steamy reality dating shows right now, but maybe the hottest one yet was just announced because ABC says they're officially coming out with a brand new dating series this fall called The Golden Bachelor, which is basically The Bachelor, but with all senior citizens. I love it. Alexis and I were literally just talking about this. This isn't a joke, It's real and according to ABC quote, one hopeless romantic is given a second chance at love in the search for a partner with whom to share the sunset years of their life. Oh my, my time to shine, put my kissing dentres in and googlem and for gam.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's never gonna be the Bachelorette because there's not enough like old men. Like if you go to any senior home, it's like one guy to twenty women.
Speaker 1: It's a good time. I can't wait for the dates to start at three pm. They say that women are drunk. Of the women arriving at the mansion have a lifetime of experience through love, loss, and laughter, hoping for a spark that ignites a future full of endless possibility.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. But the only thing I'm concerned about is that the limo is going to pull up and the women are actually only going to be like.
Speaker 1: Forty two years old.
Speaker 2: She's a young He's going to be kind of insulting to me.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing worry about. It's my grandpa has hard enough time remembering the names of his own family members. Six complete strangers. We don't have an official release date on this yet, but you know Alexis is going to be watching, hoping to sneak her way onto the show somehow. So now that we've heard about the steamiest show on television, let's get into the steamiest segment in Morning Race Video, the shack Collar Question of the Day. Oh, this is a little bit strange because I'm looking at a different face than we normally look at when we do this segment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I look down a little bit further.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure what's going on, but I guess I'll toss it over to our technical director, Ashton than what is happening?
Speaker 2: Well, I know most of you think Digital Jake is absent today because he's tending to pre wedding duties before he ties. Yes, Jake, Yes, but that couldn't be farther from the truth. Getting married in reality the very next three days we're planned ahead of time because he was sick. I'm dealing with all of you. Oh yes, so where is Jake? You shunt ask.
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: I we won't then, in order to storm his inner piece, he's taken an eternal vow of silence, okay, and he's checked himself into a Tibetan retreat of solitude in the Himalayas.
Speaker 2: He's in the Himalayas.
Speaker 3: Yes, he called.
Speaker 2: Himself and told me.
Speaker 1: Yes, he called during his vow of silence.
Speaker 2: Yes, cell phones are allowed. I mean it's a modern day Tibetan. Yeah, it was the vow of silence, phone.
Speaker 1: Booth, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But anyways, with thou art, thou hast been said this time for another one and done shot colored question of the that's all right, having to run all of his own sound too, okay, Well, starting with Alexis okay, okay, Alexis. Back in nineteen thirty, the original filling for Twinkies was cream of mushroom. Sure or falsees.
Speaker 1: There's no way right that's discussing people, and that is true. Wouldn't like the old people would be petitioning now to like bring it back or something.
Speaker 2: I feel like they'd be.
Speaker 3: Like, do it maybe on the golden beds, tinkies, anyone.
Speaker 1: It's just so it's not true.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm going with. You said false and it was false. It was a bananay that that was the banana.
Speaker 1: Which sounds good to still do that.
Speaker 2: I think. So, okay, Brooke onto you? Oh me? Okay, So the world record duration for balancing a lawnmower on your chin is twenty two minutes? Is the real number higher or lower?
Speaker 1: God? Are you picturing one of those Jahn Deere lawnmower, because that's what I'm visualizing. No.
Speaker 2: My first saw is could they take the engine out and then still be considered balancing it on their body?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Or what if it's just one of those push mowers that doesn't have an engine at all? Yeah, like an old school one that just has the spin.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think it's going to be a real wow. I don't know why. I come from rural ay. I feel like somebody could spend a lot of time trying to perfect this.
Speaker 1: I think it's higher higher.
Speaker 2: Brook says it's higher, and wow is it? The real time was thirty.
Speaker 1: Minutes on your resume.
Speaker 2: So Alexis and Brook are safe. We're gonna move on to Jose Jose Us. Postage stamps may only feature people who are fictional or dead, true or ful. I know this.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I'm trying to think. I don't remember last time I.
Speaker 3: Even saw postage stamp.
Speaker 1: But when I was a kid, they always are dead people, and it's always like a historical figure.
Speaker 2: Susan B. Anthony.
Speaker 1: I was definitely a stamp collector as a child.
Speaker 2: You a lot of stamp conventions. Yeah, it's all the old people. There's no other kids there. I could tell you I was the only child.
Speaker 1: I would imagine if they did have a live people, it'd be like Justin Bieber on a stamp, and it would be like share me trying to get gen Z into said mail. If I could get a shirtless Harry Styles stay up.
Speaker 2: Put on an envelope just for fun.
Speaker 1: Use to save the male industry. I think that. I say it's true.
Speaker 2: You said true, and it's really Yeah. It was true up until twenty eleven and then they changed it. Who was it that they came out with, it's a good question. Back up.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, so Brooke and elecxis or saved.
Speaker 2: Jose, you are at risk to get shot. And now, Jeff, nearly three percent of the ice and Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine? True or false.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to remember that episode of Planet Earth the penguin p Can you imagine it would be so stinky if that was the case, But then it gets it gets snowed over penguins. It's like layers of I will say, I know for a fact penguin pe is white, and then it's just like any bird, it's white.
Speaker 2: And then if you get the dark part, that's actually the poop.
Speaker 1: Brook the stamp and the penguin conventions. Don't get those mixed up just because I hope it's not true. I'm gonna say, no, that's false.
Speaker 2: And you said false to three percent of ice in the Arctic being urine and it's true. Yeah, don't eat the snow kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so glacierses like crap. Right, Since Jose and I got ours wrong, we're going to be taking the shock today. And somebody wanted to hear sorry not sorry, by Demi Lovado.
Speaker 3: Baby, I'm sorry, I'm not sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I'm sorry, you're not I'm not sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry about the shot collar. Question of the day, phone tabs coming up in just a few minutes.