Speaker 1: With chat, GPT and all the crazy new AI technology coming out, the world is changing faster than ever. It's like I feel like I have whiplash. In fact, I mean, just in the last ten seconds, Apple released seven new generations of iPhones and one implantable smart watch that you're supposed to put in your foot.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we.
Speaker 1: Can see it. I still can't get hose to buy it.
Speaker 2: Bubble over there.
Speaker 1: The newest tech innovation is going to have this entire room salivating. What is it and apparently could be on the market as soon as next year. Does have to do with food, it does. It's called the Hindes Remix hines like the ketchup. I'll show you a picture of it here. It is. It's like a two and a half foot wide, two foot deep automated sauce dispenser. And if you've ever if you've gone to any fast food place lately that they have those big fancy touchscreen soda machines.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, if you have one of those, you are instantly my kid's favorite restaurant.
Speaker 1: Because they have like a million different types of Yeah. Yeah, But if you look right next to that right now, it's just like a cardboard box of loose ketchup packets. Yeah right, but not anymore with Pine's remix. And here's how it works. It features a big touch screen and you start with four bases that you can choose from pines Ketchup, Ranch, fifty seven sauce or barbecue.
Speaker 2: Dude, get out of here. I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it already, favor. I'll tell you right now. My favorite sauce ever is the campfire sauce at Red.
Speaker 2: Robin, hands down the best sauce ever made.
Speaker 1: And if I can recreate that at any restaurant I go to, so basically you can. After you choose your base, then it takes you to the enhancement area, which currently includes Hollapenos, smoked, Chipotle, buffalo, and mango flavors. Yeah, you can make whatever specific side sauce you want. It'll make it right there. And you can customize the level of intensity too, from low, medium to high.
Speaker 2: Imagine the mango.
Speaker 1: Are they going to be mad when I just go to the restaurant to just eat sauce right underneath the dispenseryard of dips. So if you want to barbecue buffalo mango sauce Extra hot eight seconds later, it is done right there in a cup for you. And they say, the opportunities for this dispenser is unlimited. You'll see him at movie theaters, ballparks, cafeterias. You could do it with butter at the movie theater. And the machine only needs to be refilled once a day. It's like, I'm.
Speaker 2: So smart, scared of technology some days, and so thankful for others.
Speaker 1: And that's not the only piece of hot future tech that's blowing people's minds right now. Okay, because also coming soon is life size robot butlers. This is real.
Speaker 2: Listen. I was excited about the robot vacuums and then I got one, and all I ever do is just search for it under a couch and then have to pull it out, and then you have to empty the dustpan every five seconds.
Speaker 1: Okay, bitter Betty, just listen to a second. I even told you what this is. It started last year when Amazon acquired I Robot, the makers of Rumba, and now they're in a race against Elon Musk with his Tesla robotic humanoid. Okay, and they're just a few years away now. They say, from every single house owning robots, that will do all of your household chores for you. Yeah, I don't believe it. I love it. I'm gonna pre apologize for this old reference, but it looks like Rosy from the Jetsons. The robot really betweens all outs, but instead of silver, it's all white. Here's a picture of what it's gonna look like. Oh. Interesting, it looks like a person. Dude. I'm sorry, I don't have that big a house. This thing is huge all the time. I know that it's just not gonna work. You guys, like, let me tell you what this robot butler will do for you. Wait, why does it carry a soccer ball? Okay, as you leave in the house, it's like a tag team in wrestling. You give it a high five to activate it, and it wakes up from its slumber, immediately goes and makes your bed for you. I want to give it a secret handshake. Can it go upstairs? Yeah? Why not build little ramp for it?
Speaker 2: And then it's like Grandma.
Speaker 1: It's able to go to the store and get you your groceries if you need them for the day, so that you have fresh food every single day once you get home. Brook, I know you don't love fresh food.
Speaker 2: I want it to be true, I do, but I just know it's going to find a wall and keep running into the wall over and over again down the block for my house, and I'm gonna have to go retrieve it. Imagine in the produce department trying to squeeze an avocado, trying to get one, switching.
Speaker 1: All of them. It's all the robots in the grocery store. Just go in to town on those melons. They're like, and I speak to a manager. If you'd like it to cook for you, it can. You just have to jump on the robots app and tell it what food item you want to have prepared by the time you get home. I know what you're thinking. If it burns your food, is it equipped with an automatic fire extinguisher dispensed from its eyes? From the eyes? I haven't read the manual yet, but I'm gonna say yes yet.
Speaker 2: I wanted to go from below the waist because it looks funny.
Speaker 1: Plus vacuums while it moves around your house, because the entire base is basically a giant vacuum room, so it's always constantly vacuuming and mopping and cleaning. And how much is it.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be what seventy thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: I'll get to the price in just a second. Brook. Because it can also play with your kids for you, I know it. That's weird, man. Kids need human interaction, they don't need to be playing with it.
Speaker 2: They also need robot interaction. Brook, They're always on their iPads. That's what's the difference.
Speaker 1: But there's bad parents out there too, Yeah, they need these. It can pack your bags for you before you go on a trip. It can read you a book. It can even wash and fold your laundry for laundry is a major if it actually works.
Speaker 2: I am one hundred percent on board.
Speaker 1: But you know you still don't sound convinced. What if I told you it can be programmed to surprise you with a glass of wine right when you walk in the front desk. Sounds pretty treat husband going to do that for you.
Speaker 2: I don't think so someone had a bad day at work. I know that because you've never had a good day at work.
Speaker 1: Let me massage your feet for you, they say, starting price, Brooke, you're asking about this is going to be around twenty thousand dollars less than you thought of. The child care that's already. I look a dip thing in my house. It comes with a dipper already. Well, we wait for the future to come. We're going to help you pass the time with a phone tap right after this