Speaker 1: One eight hundred d ui away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com or call eight hundred do.
Speaker 2: You y Away.
Speaker 3: It's a rare occasion when we get an email from a spouse who's currently on vacation with their partner saying, please, please please please prank the person who's staying in the room with me before we leave the hotel. So we had to act quick and we tell a guy he is officially not allowed on the premises anymore because we've done our investigation and tabbed him as the hotel's notorious breakfast bar bandit. We'll see how he reacts in your phone tab right now.
Speaker 1: Another Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi, is this Josh Pearson in room four h six?
Speaker 2: Yes? Who is this?
Speaker 5: This is Sue Render from hotel management.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, how can I help you?
Speaker 4: I know your reservation says it's for five days, four nights with us, But unfortunately we're going to have to cut that a little short.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. What we're going.
Speaker 5: To need you out by noon today?
Speaker 2: By noon today, that's twelve.
Speaker 5: If it's one minute past, security will need to be involved. Are we clear?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry? Hold on, I still have two more days. I've already paid for the four nights.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and in.
Speaker 4: Those two days, our staff has noted multiple violations when it comes to the complimentary breakfast bar.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I don't understand it's complimentary.
Speaker 5: You don't understand it's included, right, Okay, yeah, I see you're playing dumb.
Speaker 2: I'm not playing dumb. I just don't understand what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: You don't understand when there is clearly a sign that specifically states it's two waffle limit per guest, and both days you've eaten four waffles.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, Are you really kicking me out of the hotel because of my waffle? Eat it right now? That's what's happening.
Speaker 5: You think that that's it? Huh? I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe you didn't see the sign behind your giant stack of waffles blocking your view.
Speaker 2: But it's complimentary in the complimentary breakfast. What is what does the amount of waffles that I eat have anything to do with the fact that I paid. You're right for the hotel.
Speaker 5: You're right.
Speaker 4: If it was just the waffles, we could look past that. But those were minor infractions compared to everything else you did. What are you talking about, Oh oh yeah, you think that the staff wasn't tracking how many bananas you put in your knapsack before you lef.
Speaker 2: Wait? Wait, I am allowed to take bananas out. There is no signs that says no bananas taking for snacking.
Speaker 4: Okay, listen, we don't need a sign for that. I just watched a video of a small child who wandered over to the fruit bowl, put his little hand in there, and came out with nothing.
Speaker 5: Why do you know.
Speaker 4: How hungry that poor child is Right now, he's.
Speaker 2: Probably not hungry at all because he's at a complementary breakfast bar where there's thousands of options and.
Speaker 4: He's allergic to all of them except for bananas.
Speaker 2: Oh give me a freaking break. Do not make me feel guilty because some child didn't get a banana.
Speaker 4: I just want to say, did you seriously request wine with your breakfast?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: Move on to that point, shall we.
Speaker 2: I did not request wine. I requested a mimosa which should be available for the prices you guys are charging.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, we do not allow drunks at the breakfast bar.
Speaker 2: Well I couldn't get drunk because you didn't offer it. O.
Speaker 4: Yeah, your true colors are coming out now. I would like to remind you that this is a lakinta.
Speaker 5: Okay, it is a glassy place.
Speaker 4: Sneak it off in your room like everybody else.
Speaker 2: This play thing classy. My air conditioning barely work.
Speaker 5: You're ironic.
Speaker 4: Red shirt that says I made a hole in one. Everyone knows what that means.
Speaker 2: It's a golf shirt. I got it from a tournament because I actually made a hole in one. Right are you talking about No?
Speaker 4: I guess I should have just moved your reservation to the next weekend when the Swinger's Convention is in town.
Speaker 2: That is offensive. You are bringing up a sexual comment because I'm wearing a golf shirt.
Speaker 4: Oh maybe I should ask you what you were really using those two bananas for.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 4: We're a snack, That's what they all say, including your wife Erica.
Speaker 5: She called you a snack as well.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking How do you know her name? What is happening right now.
Speaker 4: I know her name, Josh, because she set you up for this prank phone call.
Speaker 3: Wait what Yeah, this is that the hotel.
Speaker 4: It's actually Bruke from the radio show Broke a Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 5: We're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 2: You freaking kidding.
Speaker 4: Me called us that you're like cleaning out the breakfast bar at the hotel.
Speaker 5: Right now, and you're actually proud of all. I mean, it is free, but there is one small child crying down there.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, he's just staring at a banana piel on the floor that you left. Sorry, well he needs.
Speaker 2: To get there faster than true. Should bemos too.
Speaker 5: I do agree with that.
Speaker 2: Wake Up every Morning was funk taps weekday mornings on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning.