Speaker 1: It's a Brook and Jeffrey podcast. And you know, I love reading the reviews, but your mom left us three stars.
Speaker 2: What the well, she has a point, it's not that good.
Speaker 1: Oh listen, could you make up for that please?
Speaker 3: Leagas?
Speaker 1: Is that too needy? Maybe? But the full show starts right now.
Speaker 4: Love Island, Paradise, Hotel, farm Boy, hot Tub, the World. I mean, we're obsessed with steamy reality dating shows right now, but maybe the hottest one yet was just announced because ABC says they're officially coming out with a brand new dating series this fall called The Golden Bachelor, which is basically The Bachelor, but with all senior citizens.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: Alexis and I were literally just talking about this.
Speaker 2: This isn't a joke. It's real.
Speaker 6: And according to ABC quote, one hopeless romantic is given a second chance at love in the search for a partner with whom to share the sunset years of their life.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, oh my dime.
Speaker 6: De Shine may.
Speaker 7: Put my Kissing Dangers in and googlem and forgam I mean.
Speaker 1: It's never gonna be the Bachelorette because there's not enough like old men, Like if you go to any senior home, it's like one guy to twenty women.
Speaker 2: It's a good time.
Speaker 8: I can't wait for the dates to start at three pm.
Speaker 6: They drunk, the women arriving at the mansion and have a lifetime of experience through love, loss, and laughter, hoping for a spark that ignites a future full of endless possibility.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, But the only thing I'm concerned about is that the limo is going to pull up and the women are actually only going to be like forty two years old. He's going to be kind of insulting.
Speaker 2: To me, That's the only thing about.
Speaker 6: It's like my grandpa has hard enough time remembering the names of his own family members.
Speaker 2: A twenty six Complete Strangers.
Speaker 6: We don't have an official release date on this yet, but you know, Alexis is going to be watching, hoping to speak her way onto the show somehow. So now that we've heard about the steamiest show on television, let's get into the steamiest segment in morning.
Speaker 2: Radio, the shock Collar Question of the Day.
Speaker 6: Okay, Oh, this is a little bit strange because I'm looking at a different face than we normally look at when we do this segment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you look down a little bit further I'm not.
Speaker 6: Sure what's going on, but I guess I'll toss it over to our technical director, Ashton, a shorter than Ja.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't know what is happening. Ashton.
Speaker 5: Well, I know most of you think digital Jake is absent today because he's tending to pre wedding duties before he.
Speaker 9: Ties Yes Mary Saturday from here Jake, Yes, but that couldn't be farther from the truth.
Speaker 5: In reality, the very next three days we're planned ahead of time because he was sick.
Speaker 2: I'm dealing with all of you.
Speaker 5: Yes, so where is Jake?
Speaker 1: You shun't ask, okay, we won't.
Speaker 9: Then, in order to store his inner piece, he's taken an eternal vow of silence, okay, and he's checked himself into a Tibetan retreat of solitude in the Himalayas.
Speaker 1: He's in the Himalayas.
Speaker 6: He called himself and told me, yes he called during his vow of silence.
Speaker 1: Yes, cell phones are allowed. I mean it's a modern day Tibetan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was the vow of silence phone booth, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But anyways, with that art that has been said, this time for another one and done shot colored question of the that's all right.
Speaker 1: Should just having to run all of his own sound too?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 5: Well, starting with alexis.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Alexis.
Speaker 5: Back in nineteen thirty, the original filling for Twinkies was cream of mushroom. True or falsees, there's no way right.
Speaker 1: That's discussing people, and that is true. Wouldn't like the old peoples be petitioning now to like bring it back or something. I feel like they'd be like, do it.
Speaker 4: Maybe they'll feature it on the Golden bedskies anyone.
Speaker 1: It's just so rough, it's not true. That's what I'm going with.
Speaker 2: You said false and it was a banana that that was.
Speaker 5: The It's good I still do that, I think, so okay, brook onto you?
Speaker 1: Oh me? Okay.
Speaker 5: So the world record duration for balancing a lawnmower on your chin is twenty two minutes? Is the real number higher or lower?
Speaker 6: Are you picturing one of those jahn Deere riding lawnmowers, because That's what I'm visualizing.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: My first is could they take the engine out and then still be considered balancing it on their chid? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 6: Or what if it's just one of those push mowers that doesn't have an engine at all.
Speaker 11: Yeah, like an old school one that just has spin.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I think it's going to be a real lawn mower.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. I come from a rural I feel like somebody could spend a lot of time trying to perfect this. I think it's higher higher.
Speaker 5: Brook says it's higher, and.
Speaker 12: Wow is it?
Speaker 5: The real time was thirty minutes?
Speaker 2: Put on your resume.
Speaker 5: Soxus and Brook are safe. We're gonna move on to Jose Jose Us. Postage stamps may only feature people who are fictional or dead.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 11: I know this well.
Speaker 8: I'm trying to think. I don't remember last time even saw postage damp. But when I was a kid, they always are dead people and.
Speaker 11: It's always like a historical figure.
Speaker 6: Susan B.
Speaker 11: Anthony.
Speaker 1: I was definitely a stamp collectors child, a lot of stamp conventions. Yeah, it's only old people. There's no other kids there.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you, I was the only child.
Speaker 8: I would imagine if they did have a live people, it'd be like Justin Bieber on a stamp, and it would.
Speaker 1: Be like share me trying to get gen z into I always said mail if I could get a shirtless Harry Styles stamp.
Speaker 2: On an envelope just for fun, save the male industry.
Speaker 11: I think that I say it's true.
Speaker 5: You said true, and it's really yeah. It was true up until twenty eleven, and then they.
Speaker 2: Changed the.
Speaker 1: Who was it that they came out with.
Speaker 5: It's a good question.
Speaker 3: Up.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, So Brooke and alexis or saved. Jose, you are at risk to get shot. And now, Jeff, nearly three percent of the ice and Antarctic glaciers is penguin urine true.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to remember that episode of Planet Earth the Penguin p.
Speaker 1: Can't imagine it would be so stinky if that was the case.
Speaker 4: But then it gets it gets snowed over penguins's layers of I will.
Speaker 1: Say, I know for a fact penguin pe is white, and then it's just like any bird, it's white. And then if you get the dark part, that's actually the poop.
Speaker 2: Brook the stamp and the penguin conventions.
Speaker 11: Don't get those mixed up.
Speaker 6: Just because I hope it's not true, I'm gonna say, no, that's false.
Speaker 5: And you said false to three percent of ice in the Arctic being urine, and it's true.
Speaker 1: Don't eat the snow kids.
Speaker 6: Yeah, glacier tastes like all right, since Jose and I got ours wrong, we're going to be taking the shot today. And somebody wanted to hear sorry not sorry by Demi Lovado.
Speaker 12: Baby, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm not sorry.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, you're not I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Question of the day brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 6: Need more proof that millennials are officially old, then check out the eight little words printed on an Amazon box, because if you haven't seen the new packaging from the retail giant, it says, quote, oh my god, Becky, look at this box.
Speaker 1: Makes a lot of reference I recognize.
Speaker 6: A thirty four year old woman from California posted that to Twitter with a photo. Her name is Tiffany Hardy, and she wrote, my fourteen year old stepson saw this Amazon box and was like, what is it even talking about?
Speaker 2: Who's Becky?
Speaker 11: Oh no?
Speaker 6: And then she said I'd like to announce I am now ready for the earn And didn't take long before that post was shared thousands of times, sparking hundreds and hundreds of comments.
Speaker 1: That's so sad.
Speaker 11: It is sad.
Speaker 6: Apparently there's a lot of other millennials who are feeling the exact same as her. Another said, my next door neighbor is named Becky, and my kids said.
Speaker 2: Mom, I think the Amazon people left Beck's package at our house by mistake.
Speaker 6: I can see this, and we just heard alexis a lot of gen zers don't know the reference either.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know about the music talks about big butts, right. Yeah. Amazon needs to work that in. Just play that song in all of their cars, you know, their delivery truck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so there you go, officially old. If you know what that means.
Speaker 1: Just age themselves. I know they know who's buying everything. You don't have any money. I am on the moms out.
Speaker 6: We officially need to get some laser treatment to rejuvenate us. And we can do that laser stories that's coming up right after this. It's the radio segment that's launching a low carb, woke version of Mister Potato Head.
Speaker 2: It's called Senior Cauliflower Face.
Speaker 6: It's a Hispanic, gender inclusive, gluten free toy.
Speaker 3: Love it.
Speaker 6: Finally something Brook will allow her children to play. That's right, your cauliflower phrase brought to you by laser stories. It's not allowed in this out in the segment read the weird news storyes around the glove just like everyone else does, except we have a laser. Those other pogo sticklers just don't. This first laser story is out of Montana.
Speaker 2: Last weekend, a twenty six.
Speaker 6: Year old driver named Bradley Buttam got pulled over on suspicion of dui and at the last minute he tried to get out of it. How well, he attempted to switch places with his dog, who was in the passenger seat, which.
Speaker 11: Makes you look even more drunk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, believe it. That's true.
Speaker 10: That's true.
Speaker 6: The deputy actually witnessed this maneuver as he approached the vehicle, and that's when Bradley told the cop he must have been seeing things because he wasn't driving the car.
Speaker 2: His dog was.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry, you're a drunk one.
Speaker 1: Pretty amazing what he could train his dog to do.
Speaker 6: He then introduced the dog to the officer. The dog's name is Buddy, Buttom. That's when Buddy held out his paw to shake it.
Speaker 1: No, he did it? Did he really?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 6: I'm not sure if the two of them have been working on this or what was going on. Either way, Bradley got nervous and then hopped out of the car and tried to make a run for.
Speaker 3: Home.
Speaker 1: Leave your dog and just runs away. Well, the dog puts it into fourth gears b pike me up in.
Speaker 2: The order of person.
Speaker 6: What Bradley didn't expect was Buddy thinking that this was a game, so he chased him down and then jumped on.
Speaker 4: His back, knocking him over.
Speaker 1: It's like he's a canine unit, but he's.
Speaker 6: Like yeah, And he got about twenty yards before being caught and arrested. And the other weird thing is the dog. Buddy wasn't the only other passenger in the car.
Speaker 11: There were people.
Speaker 6: There were two sober people in the back seat. It's unclear why Bradley didn't try to switch with them.
Speaker 1: Why why they didn't insist on driving.
Speaker 2: Obviously he wasn't in the sharpest state of mind.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, the dog thing will work.
Speaker 6: This next Lazer story has had a processed meat city dude.
Speaker 2: Believe it or not, The.
Speaker 6: Oscar Meyer wienermobile has been around for eighty seven years. Yikes, but that run may be coming to an end. Whoa, it's because oscar Meyer just announced they're changing the name from the Wienermobile to the Frankmobile.
Speaker 1: Don't take my Wienermobile from meah, And no it's not because people now have a problem with the word Wiener.
Speaker 6: And you're like, shut up, and this is actually a marketing thing and the change is meant to promote a new recipe which they're going to be rolling out this summer. The new formula for their all be Franks will feature a more balanced flavor profile and iconic beefy taste.
Speaker 1: Give me dog and good.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they should just drop the mobile and just make it all weaner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why not the big beef Mobile.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like either. I like the Widermobile.
Speaker 6: Oscar Meyer still thinks you need the Frank in there somewhere for the frankfurters.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: Many on social media have been against it, yeah, saying the Wienermobile is iconic, so it's hard to believe this will be a permanent change, But a spokesperson for the company was being coy about it, saying they're trying out the name to see if it cuts the mustard.
Speaker 11: Okay, changing the golden arches so like.
Speaker 1: The few yellow Yeah, the yellow humps actually be.
Speaker 6: Better Yo, his next laser stories out of AI headquarters.
Speaker 1: They have a headquarters already.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Why does it seem like the latest technology is always five percent cool, five percent useful, and then ninety percent terrifying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, because we're about to be out of jobs?
Speaker 6: Is that why Apple has an mobile feature in the pipeline that will allow your phone to replicate your own voice?
Speaker 1: No, really, don't do it. I mean talk about getting scammed and these late night phone calls and you don't really want to make family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's your mom.
Speaker 1: Y mother's day.
Speaker 6: After only about fifteen minutes of reading prompts and training, it'll do it.
Speaker 1: What you guys, They're just gonna do this with our voice and make this show right will well.
Speaker 6: Apple says it's meant to make their devices more inclusive for people that have disabilities, for example, people with conditions like als where they start to lose their voice over time.
Speaker 1: I can support that, God, Or is it Apple just tricking us to make us feel.
Speaker 6: Bad of I mean, truthfully, it's probably gonna be only about one percent of how it's actually used.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's what you guys said.
Speaker 6: People are afraid of scammers getting their hands on it, TikTokers using it to pull pranks.
Speaker 1: I've heard that like this is already happening where people are disguising their Like scammers are using people's AI voice to call family members and say that it's them. Oh yeah, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: That is brilliant? Is what is good for them? Next?
Speaker 6: Their stories out of workplace Central companies are still trying to get people back to the office while everyone working from home is like, Noah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Good, Yeah, must be nice.
Speaker 2: So what could they do to make us want to come back?
Speaker 6: A poll was done of over two thousand workers and here's the top things they said might get them to stop working from home.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Number five on.
Speaker 6: Site games like video game systems and pool tables.
Speaker 8: Dude, if there was a PlayStation in this studio, I would never get any work done, which I don't really anyway.
Speaker 1: But wouldn't it just be shorter work days? Like I feel like that would be a better game.
Speaker 11: Yeah, exactly, I'd rather play a home.
Speaker 6: Number four. Let people bring their kids pets with them to work.
Speaker 1: I would love if we had kids and puppies, pets.
Speaker 6: That is chaos, get less work done.
Speaker 1: Than well, you still be working, just in a different way, right, taking.
Speaker 2: Care of you could let the kids play the video games.
Speaker 1: Then yeah, oh, the kids can just come in and do our job.
Speaker 6: That's true to be better than AI, it's kind of insulting.
Speaker 2: Number three free food creaming.
Speaker 1: You just said this. Yes, we got food like once in a year.
Speaker 6: The sandwich launch is a lot cheaper when you work from home, so that would be a big boost for people. Number two mandatory breaks here, no more eating at.
Speaker 2: Your desk while you keep on working.
Speaker 6: You would have to take a break and eat at an abandoned workspace where a previous employee was.
Speaker 1: Laid off, covered in tears death. So salty make you.
Speaker 2: Appreciate your job.
Speaker 6: And finally, the number one perk that would get people back into the office, they say free drinks. The poll found our favorite things to drink while at work are coffee water, whiskey, iced coffee, tea juice, and flavored vodka.
Speaker 3: We just threw.
Speaker 1: Whiskey in the mix of that. I mean, I guess there was vodka.
Speaker 6: Yeah, white claw didn't make the top one. There's no drinking on the job for this guy. He's too busy working on his new hit song back.
Speaker 2: That shell up. Wait for it to drop on iTunes. That song mean is laser story that come to an end for the day. We'll do it again the same time on.
Speaker 3: Monday, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: What if I.
Speaker 6: Said, next year, with one hundred percent certainty, your life is going to get better and easier because of two new inventions that are coming to the market. Okay, one involves any type of public event you'll attend, whether it's at a theme park, a ballgame, jailhouse, circumcision.
Speaker 2: Muzzle top by the way.
Speaker 6: The other one is going to happen right in your home, and it may cost you a little bit of money, I will admit that, but it will change your life forever. Brooke, I think, is going to have this. Jose is going to be jealous that Brook can afford it. You're going to hear what they are coming up at seventeen with chat, GPT and all the crazy new AI technology coming out.
Speaker 2: The world is changing faster than ever.
Speaker 1: It's like I feel like I have whiplash.
Speaker 6: In fact, just in the last ten seconds, Apple released seven new generations of iPhones and implantable smart watch that you're supposed.
Speaker 2: To put in your foot. Oh my god, we can't see it.
Speaker 1: Still can't get Jose to buy it. Bubble over there.
Speaker 6: The newest tech innovation is going to have this entire room salivating.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: And apparently could be on the market as soon as next year.
Speaker 1: Does that have to do with food?
Speaker 2: It does. It's called the Hines Remix.
Speaker 1: Hines like the Ketchup.
Speaker 2: I'll show you a p make sure of it. Here it is.
Speaker 6: It's like a two and a half foot wide, two foot deep automated sauce dispenser. And if you've ever if you've gone to any fast food place lately that they have those big fancy touch screen soda machines.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, if you have one of those, you are instantly my kid's favorite.
Speaker 6: Restaurant, because like a million different types of yeah yeah, but if you look right next to that right now, it's just like a cardboard box of loose ketchup packets.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, but.
Speaker 6: Not anymore but Pine's Remix. And here's how it works. It features a big touch screen and you start with four bases that you can choose from Pine's Ketchup, Ranch, fifty seven sauce or barbecue.
Speaker 1: Did get out of here. I love it. I love it already. I'll tell you right now. My favorite sauce ever is the campfire sauce at Red Robin, hands down the best sauce ever made. And if I can recreate that at any restaurant I go to.
Speaker 2: So basically you can.
Speaker 6: After you choose your base, then it takes you to the enhancement area, which currently includes Holopanos, smoked, Chipotle, buffalo, and mango flavors. Yeah, you can make whatever specific side sauce you want.
Speaker 2: It'll make it right there.
Speaker 6: And you can customize the level of intensity too, from low medium to high mango.
Speaker 1: Are they going to be mad when I just go to the restaurant to just eat sauces, mouthing it right.
Speaker 4: Underneath a dispenser dip?
Speaker 6: So if you want to barbecue buffalo mango sauce extra hot, eight seconds later, it is done right there.
Speaker 2: In a cup for you.
Speaker 6: And they say, the opportunities for this dispenser is unlimited. You'll see them at movie theaters, ballparks, cafeterias.
Speaker 1: You could do it with butter at the movie.
Speaker 2: Theater and the machine only needs to be refilled once a day.
Speaker 1: It's like I'm so smart, scared of technology some days, so thankful for others.
Speaker 6: And that's not the only piece of hot future tech that's blowing people's minds right now. Okay, because also coming soon is life size robot Butler's.
Speaker 2: This is real.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen. I was excited about the robot vacuums and then I got one, and all I ever do is just search for it under a couch and then have to pull it out, and then you have to empty the dustpan every five seconds.
Speaker 6: Okay, bitter Betty, just listen to a second. I've even told you what this is. It started last year when Amazon acquired I Robot, the makers of Rumba, and now they're in a race against Elon Musk with his Tesla robotic humanoid.
Speaker 2: Okay, and they're just a few years away.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: They say, from every single house owning robots that will do all of your household chores for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't believe it.
Speaker 11: I love it.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna pre apologize for this old reference, but it looks like Rosy from the Jetsons, the robot really who cleans all house, but instead of silver, it's all white. Here's a picture of what it's gonna look like, oh interesting, it looks like a person.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I don't have that big a house. This thing is huge all the time. Why I know it's just not going to work.
Speaker 6: You guys, like, why, will let me tell you what this robot butler will do for you?
Speaker 1: Why is it carrying a soccer ball?
Speaker 6: Okay, as you're leading the house, it's like a tag team in wrestling. You give it a high five to activate it and it wakes up from its slumber. Okay, immediately goes and makes your bed for you.
Speaker 11: I want to give it a secret handshake.
Speaker 1: Did it go upstairs?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Why not build a little ramp for it? And then it's like Grandma, it's able to go to the store and get you your groceries if you need them for the day, so that you have fresh food every single day once you get home.
Speaker 2: Brooke, I know you don't love fresh food.
Speaker 1: I want it to be true, I do. But I just know it's going to find a wall and keep running into the wall over and over again down the block for my house, and I'm gonna have to go retrieve it.
Speaker 8: Imagine in the produce department trying to squeeze an avocado.
Speaker 12: Is switching.
Speaker 2: It's all the robots in the grocery store go to town on those melons.
Speaker 11: They're like, and I speak to a manager.
Speaker 2: If you'd like it to cook for you, it can.
Speaker 6: You just have to jump on the robots app and tell it what food item you want to have prepared by the time you get home.
Speaker 10: I don't.
Speaker 2: I know what you're thinking. If it burns your food?
Speaker 6: Is it equipped with an automatic fire extinguisher dispensed from its eyes?
Speaker 11: From the eyes?
Speaker 2: I haven't read the manual yet, but I'm gonna say yes yet.
Speaker 11: I wanted to go from below the waist because it looks funny.
Speaker 6: Plus vacuums while it moves around your house because the entire base is basically.
Speaker 2: A giant vacuum room, so it's.
Speaker 6: Always constantly vacuuming and cleaning.
Speaker 1: And how much is it? It's gonna be what seventy thousand dollars?
Speaker 6: I'll get to the price in just a second. Brook Because it can also play with your kids for you.
Speaker 12: I know it.
Speaker 1: That's weird, man. Kids need human interaction. They don't need to be playing with it.
Speaker 11: Also, root interaction broke. They're always on their iPads. That's what's the difference.
Speaker 2: But there's bad parents out there too, Yeah, thinks they need these.
Speaker 6: It can pack your bags for you before you go on a trip. It can read you a book. It can even wash and fold your laundry.
Speaker 1: For laundry folding is a major if it actually works. I am one hundred percent on board.
Speaker 2: But you know you still don't sound convinced.
Speaker 6: What if I told you it can be programmed to surprise you with a glass of wine right when you walk in the front Desk's husband going to do that for you.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 11: Someone had a bad day at work. I don't bet you've never had a good day at word.
Speaker 6: Let me massage your feet for you, they say. Starting price, Brooke, you're asking about this is going to be around twenty thousand dollars less than you thought.
Speaker 10: The child care that.
Speaker 1: I love, the dip thing in my house.
Speaker 6: It comes with a dipper already in wait for the future to come. We're gonna help you pass the time with a phone tap.
Speaker 3: Right after this, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, it's a.
Speaker 6: Rare occasion when we get an email from a spouse who's currently on vacation with their partner saying, please, please, please please prank the person who's staying in the room with me before we leave the hotel. It's an emergency one, so we had to act quick and we tell a guy he is officially not allowed on the premises anymore because we've done our investigation and tabbed him as the hotel's notorious breakfast bar bandit.
Speaker 2: We'll see how he reacts in your phone tap right now.
Speaker 3: It's another.
Speaker 2: On the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, is this Josh Pearson in room four oh six?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 10: Who is this?
Speaker 1: This is Sue Render from hotel management.
Speaker 10: Oh okay, how can I help you?
Speaker 1: I know your reservation says it's for five days, four nights with us, but unfortunately we're going to have to cut that a little short.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: What We're going.
Speaker 1: To need you out by noon today.
Speaker 10: By noon today, that's twelve.
Speaker 1: If it's one minute past, security will need to be involved. Are we clear?
Speaker 10: I'm sorry? Hold on, I still have two more days. I've already paid for the four nights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and in those two days, our staff has noted multiple violations when it comes to the complimentary breakfast bar.
Speaker 10: I'm sorry, I don't understand it's complimentary.
Speaker 13: You don't understand it's included, right, Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see you're playing dumb.
Speaker 10: I'm not playing dumb. I just don't understand what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: You don't understand when there is clearly a sign that specifically states it's two waffle limit per guest, and both days you've eaten four waffles.
Speaker 10: Hold on, hold on? Are you really kicking me out of the hotel because of my waffle eatitch? Right now, that's what's happening.
Speaker 1: You think that that's it? Huh? I mean, I don't know. Maybe you didn't see the sign behind your giant stack of waffles blocking your view.
Speaker 10: But it's complimentary. It is a complimentary breakfast. What is What does the amount of waffles that I eat have anything to do with the fact that I paid?
Speaker 13: You're right for the hotel.
Speaker 1: You're right. If it was just the waffles, we could look past that. But those were minor infractions compared to everything else you did.
Speaker 10: What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, you think that the staff wasn't tracking how many bananas you put in your knapsack before you lef wait.
Speaker 10: I am allowed to take bananas out? There is no signs that says no bananas taking for snacking.
Speaker 1: Listen, we don't need a sign for that. I just watched a video of a small child who wandered over to the fruit bowl, put his little hand in there, and came out with nothing. Why do you know how hungry that poor child is right now?
Speaker 10: He's probably not hungry at all because he's at a complementary breakfast bar where there's thousands of options.
Speaker 1: And he's alerge to all of them except for bananas.
Speaker 13: Oh give me a freaking break.
Speaker 10: Do not make me feel guilty because some child didn't get a banana.
Speaker 1: I just want to say, did you seriously request wine with your breakfast?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Move on to that point, shall we.
Speaker 10: I did not request wine. I requested a mimosa, which should be available for the prices you guys are charging.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, we do not allow drunks at the breakfast bar.
Speaker 10: Well, I couldn't get drunk because you didn't offer it. O.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your true colors are coming out now. I would like to remind you that this is a lakinta. Okay, it is a glassy place. Sneak it off in your room like everybody else.
Speaker 10: Display thing classy my air conditioning barely work.
Speaker 1: Your ironic red shirt that says I made a hole in one. Everyone knows what that means.
Speaker 10: It's a golf shirt. I got it from a tournament because I actually made a hole in one.
Speaker 11: Right, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: No, I guess I should have just moved your reservation to the next weekend when the Swinger's Convention is in town.
Speaker 13: That is offensive.
Speaker 10: You are bringing up a sexual comment because I'm wearing a golf shirt.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe I should ask you what you were really using those two bananas for. Huh. That's what they all say, including your wife Erica. She called you a snack as well.
Speaker 13: I don't know what you're talking How do you know her name? What is happening right now?
Speaker 1: I know her name, Josh, because she set you up for this prank phone call?
Speaker 10: Wait what?
Speaker 1: Yeah? This is that the hotel. It's actually Brun from the radio show Broke a Jeffrey in the morning. We're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 13: You kidding Melas.
Speaker 1: That you're like cleaning out the breakfast bar at the hotel right now, and you're actually proud of I mean, it is free. But there is one small child crying down there.
Speaker 13: Oh my god, he's.
Speaker 1: Just staring at a banana peel on the floor that you left.
Speaker 10: Say, well, he needs at there faster than.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 1: I do agree with that.
Speaker 3: Wake up every morning was so dam weekday mornings on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 6: Women might not realize this, but before going out on a big date, there's certain things guys do to help boost their self confidence. Yeay, like what They'll knock out twenty push ups real quick in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: They'll take a couple shots of Jaeger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and most importantly, we'll watch the snow kiss scene in Bridget jones diary.
Speaker 2: Because he's so checked up. Nice boys don't kiss like that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, they do no.
Speaker 3: Talking.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, for one of our listeners, none of those.
Speaker 6: Tricks would have boosted his ego enough to handle the site that he saw just as he was picking up his date. He admit ruined the rest of the night for him. You're gonna hear exactly what happened in your brand new second date update right after this second date up date. You might remember we did an awkward Tuesday phone call a few months back with a guy named Aaron because even though him and his ex broke up, she was still planning on attending a wedding for their mutual friend.
Speaker 2: Aaron thought it was weird.
Speaker 6: Because the grim was his buddy First's back down. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, he wanted our help, and ultimately, I know this is probably gonna sound weird, but we had to flip a coin in the studio.
Speaker 1: That's right. I couldn't remember how that ended. Who ended up going to the wedding? Heard him?
Speaker 6: Aaron lost and Aaron, I don't please tell me you still went to your buddy's wedding anyway, rules Jeff, No, I didn't go.
Speaker 2: Yeah you.
Speaker 3: Did?
Speaker 1: You still give a gift though, Aaron? What kind of friend are you send a gift?
Speaker 13: Yeah? I gave a gift and was kind of a spiteful one. I got him like a five dollars gift certificate to the Starbucks.
Speaker 1: I can't even get you a drink it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's just anything at Starbucks. It's like just below a coffee.
Speaker 2: Anything wrong?
Speaker 1: Well, he invited the AX the X Well no, wait, she didn't have an invite, did she?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 6: Ultimately, the weird part is that after all of that went downhill for him, Aaron is back again for a second date update. Now, so what's going on in your love life at the moment?
Speaker 13: So I got another problem here to crack. I met this girl on the apps.
Speaker 1: Well we know it wasn't at the wedding, so yeah, yeah.
Speaker 13: It wasn't dar No, not at all and kind of a breath of fresh air for me, like super grounded, glow maintenance type of woman. And went on a first date. Went good, nothing okay, too crazy, but we had great banter.
Speaker 1: Did you say she's a great dancer?
Speaker 13: Banter?
Speaker 1: Oh? Like, oh cool, you would, Dancy.
Speaker 2: I was more interested in dance moves as well.
Speaker 13: But we had a good time watching the car. We did kiss, so that was good.
Speaker 11: Oh probably okay?
Speaker 1: And what was the kiss?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 13: It was good. It was like saying that you're going to want to go on a second date without actually having to say it. You know. It's one of those okay, I don't know.
Speaker 11: There's a term called kiss you goodbye.
Speaker 1: There's also a pity kiss. Sorry.
Speaker 2: We know all the depressing types of kisses on this show.
Speaker 13: I've had them all. I've had them all.
Speaker 11: We'll never see a later time.
Speaker 1: You're saying you left feeling really hopeful.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so it did go to a second date.
Speaker 3: It did.
Speaker 1: On a second so it wasn't a sad kiss.
Speaker 13: You read it right, I did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, tell us about date number two.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so she said come meet me at work, like right at the end of her shift or whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh god, okay, weird.
Speaker 6: Well, well, I guess depends on where she works.
Speaker 2: Working a cool place?
Speaker 13: Yeah, well she works. She works at a hotel, oh, like four star thing, and I showed up not totally sure what she does, like if it's like reservations or concierge stuff for I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, but maybe you could break in the pool and have a pool party.
Speaker 2: Yeah you said it.
Speaker 8: Was four stars too, right. It sound like it's like a dingy motel up the highway.
Speaker 13: So it was very nice.
Speaker 11: Yeah, okay, different though. Okay.
Speaker 13: She kind of runs out, She's like, hey, I got ten more minutes. I gotta wrap some stuff up, and then she runs back and I'm as I walk in, I'm kind of noticing there's like all these dudes and they're all like hot and six foot two, and like the.
Speaker 1: Hot Dude convention at the hotel. I go to that every year.
Speaker 11: This is why you go to the four Stars.
Speaker 2: I didn't get my invite this year.
Speaker 11: What happened?
Speaker 13: It looked like there was some sort of thing like an agency. I don't know, but she was, I guess, wrangling something in the back, like with all of them, and she was having the time of her life.
Speaker 8: Well, dude, wouldn't you flip it around you a bunch of beautiful formal models.
Speaker 11: You'd probably haven't smile on your face. It doesn't mean anything. You're just like enjoying the view, enjoying.
Speaker 13: Your I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 1: Okay, So however.
Speaker 13: However, we go on like mini golf date and see I would be doing the same thing she was. You're right, but I would also kind of carry that energy through to whoever I was dating, hopefully immediately after, and she was kind of stand offish. It was just like she wasn't treating me that way she was. It was more just kind of like there was this distance. But then I could have been being weird too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like you were being weird. I mean just even your mindset in the hotel lobby sounds kind of.
Speaker 8: It also sounds like she's like, bye, hot guys, good to see you all right?
Speaker 1: You maybe she used all her for like, you know, customer services, yea emotional capacity for the day.
Speaker 2: Did you try anything with her to try and get the mood right?
Speaker 13: Yeah? I did, And I only mentioned this thing once. I was like, what was going, Oh, we're all those dudes. She was like, Oh, it's like this model convention thing, and I was no, No, I.
Speaker 1: Mean I get it, Like if I looked into a model convention and I was meeting some guy for her first date, it would just be a hit to your ego.
Speaker 11: I could see that totally.
Speaker 13: I feel like a solid ache. But then I walked in there and I was like, no, I'm I'm a fine.
Speaker 1: Maybe a personality probably sucks you're in her hometown ing, that's how it works, I get.
Speaker 3: It, right.
Speaker 6: So are you thinking that overall your attitude that day may have affected how your date played out?
Speaker 13: Yeah? And you know I said it the one time. I brought it up just to see what she would say, and I didn't touch it again because I'm not a complete idiot.
Speaker 1: But that's good.
Speaker 13: And then I'm like, was I weird? And then it was like if I was a little weird, that was She like taking some misread cute and then that snowballed into her being weird.
Speaker 1: And yeah, you're in your head about this for sure, own worst enemy.
Speaker 2: Even the situation le defeat.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that's the word, thank you.
Speaker 2: And we want to we want to be what's the opposite of difference.
Speaker 1: Compared to us. You're gonna look like a nine when we get her on the phone. So yeah, we are glad.
Speaker 13: This is radio, you can do that exactly.
Speaker 6: So we're gonna call Natalie and we're gonna send her out with a ten personality.
Speaker 1: One Okay, okay, person.
Speaker 6: We'll come back and do your second ate update. I really feel for Aaron because right before his second date with Natalie, he went to go meet her and there was a hotel lobby full of attractive male models chances yeah, I mean not good at least they seem to be models, And that may have thrown off Aaron's confidence right before they went to mini golf. Yeah, and it just made me think it must be how all of you feel whenever you come into the studio.
Speaker 11: With me, exactly.
Speaker 6: You get intimidated and it throws off your confidence.
Speaker 1: It's like, how do I talk to you?
Speaker 11: I blame you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I apologize for making you guys feel that way.
Speaker 2: I feel really bad. I'm really sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm just you didn't get invited to the model convention, and yeah I.
Speaker 2: Didn't because I was invited to the one in Paris. I couldn't do the small pond stuff anymore.
Speaker 6: But you know what, this man is going to help the man on the phone to meet up with the girl that he likes Natalie.
Speaker 2: Again, it just Aaron.
Speaker 6: It sounds like you just didn't put your best foot forward with all that stuff going on in the back of your mind.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping we could pull it off for you, all right.
Speaker 13: Yeah, thanks, I kind of stuttered into the whole thing.
Speaker 2: You know, totally.
Speaker 1: And you know, even if you end up telling her that, like, hey, I'm just a little thrown off, I think she'd get it, like there's there's no personal live that wouldn't feel a little uncomfortable walking into unless you are insid a model.
Speaker 8: You know you'd like to hear if you're honest, like I was a little insecure and yeah, yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Women like it when you project all of your insecurities right out into the open.
Speaker 11: Let me, you're gonna have to lie.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 11: This is the model we're talking to, Jeff jeff Nos.
Speaker 1: I think we got this. You got two dates under your belt, we get you a third.
Speaker 2: We're good, all right.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's not waste any more time. Let's call it right now. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 14: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hey is this Natalie?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 10: Natal?
Speaker 2: You're You're on the radio right now with Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: Natalie, Hey, how you doing?
Speaker 14: No way, young Jeffrey, No way, Hi, Jeff right. I cannot believe this totally joke that you called me.
Speaker 6: What is just a reference to This is in reference to a second date update and a guy that you've gone out twice with name Aaron.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh yeah, it's just like went in the lottery, all right.
Speaker 14: So how did you hear about it?
Speaker 6: Like you know that Aaron emails us and tells us a little bit about your date dates plural?
Speaker 2: Actually why though?
Speaker 13: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Because you're not calling him back and he likes you any things.
Speaker 11: You don't like him.
Speaker 14: I think it's the other way around.
Speaker 2: But okay, what makes you say that?
Speaker 14: Well, I don't know. I just got like the feeling that on our second seat, he seemed a little aloop.
Speaker 1: Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 6: We talked to him about the second date, and he mentioned something about trying to meet you at the hotel where you work, and there was a bunch of kind of attractive guys in the lobby.
Speaker 1: There was there, legit a model convention going on.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, yeah there was.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, but that's my job.
Speaker 1: He thought that too. I mean, it's not like he was like jealous or anything like that.
Speaker 5: No, I don't know.
Speaker 14: I just sensed like maybe he wasn't really that into me at that time.
Speaker 13: But the first date went really well.
Speaker 14: But then the second dat he seems like I said, stand office a little bit, and I don't know, I just sent like a different vibe, and so I was like, all right, maybe this guy just really isn't done into me, and I kind of backed off a little bit.
Speaker 6: I mean, but you could understand where he's coming from because he's around all these you know, apparently really good looking male models.
Speaker 1: I think what Jeff saying is like he just took a little like hit to the ego as soon as he went to meet you, and then it was hard for him to kind of get back that confidence he lost.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because he mentioned that you look like you were having a lot of fun with them.
Speaker 14: You know, I didn't even really think about that, And that's on him, as he's insecure looking. I mean, yeah, they're good looking, absolutely.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean their models. But now I rest my case. She's like, still I'm here, by the way.
Speaker 2: Oh God, remember how this works, Natalie. Aaron's on the other line listening.
Speaker 1: We were doing a good job.
Speaker 2: Er, We're getting the meat of it.
Speaker 14: How quickly I forgot Hello Aaron?
Speaker 13: How are you?
Speaker 1: Hi? Hi?
Speaker 13: Sorry? I just thought that your head was kind of with the models during many golf and not with me.
Speaker 14: I like you, I'm I was on the date with you.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 13: Their models, they're supposed to be good looking.
Speaker 14: You know, models are good looking, whether they're male, they're female.
Speaker 13: These models were good looking. Oh and they were male. So we'll get that out of the way. But she's the one that keeps bringing up how good looking these guys were. You guys, did hear this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but didn't you hear her on your date? You were like, alo, and we're into her, And so that's why her attitude change. It didn't have anything to do with models.
Speaker 13: I get it, it's fine, but it's like I showed up for her because I wanted to be with her, and then I felt like her head was somewhere else, which was back like a it looks like a bud light commercial or something. Well, you're is a bad example, maybe not today, but.
Speaker 1: I get like a top gun volleyball scene. Is that what we're thinking.
Speaker 6: It's not helping with It's not helping with my focus either, So let's refocus because not only what I think Aaron is saying is to him, whether it's true or not, it felt like you were more interested in hanging out with the models that day than hanging out with him. That was just a vibe that he got.
Speaker 14: I have to disagree because I'm like that with everybody. We're in the business of being happy and creating a happy experience for everybody, and I'm just being myself when I'm with Aaron, and of course I like him, but I'm not going to be all holly Dolly like, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense. I mean, Aaron, you hear her, because.
Speaker 13: It yeah, it's just like I don't know. I mean, I'm sure I was like being a weirdo. So that's part of it, but it just like it just kind of felt like I was competing or something with all of these dudes one thing you weren't.
Speaker 1: How many times does she have to tell you that?
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, I understand.
Speaker 2: One more would probably help. Just drive it a god.
Speaker 14: I like you, Aaron. I mean, come on, now, I like you too.
Speaker 4: That's why now we're getting somewhere.
Speaker 14: I like you, okay, so fine, you like me and I like you?
Speaker 13: So what a problem. I don't get it. You want to go out on date number three? And then then yes I do?
Speaker 2: Okay, you do?
Speaker 13: Okay, you do, so then I'll go with you. Then okay, okay, then mad, Maybe I don't. Maybe I don't like anybody else but you, And then I want to just go out with you. Maybe that's hard.
Speaker 11: That's not a threat, but it's not a threat. Like that's a good thing.
Speaker 2: Don't interrupt them.
Speaker 14: This is the feeling is reciprocal. Absolutely, I like you, I like you.
Speaker 1: Angry this time?
Speaker 6: We just skipped the third date and they officially have the exclusive type.
Speaker 2: Jeff for the two of them too.
Speaker 12: Why are we yelling?
Speaker 5: We're scary?
Speaker 2: So wait, are you guys happy going out again?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 13: Yes, we are. Yes, we are, we are, and we're gonna it's gonna be the best date. Damn it.
Speaker 3: We have to.
Speaker 2: We're gonna pay for that best day.
Speaker 10: Dammit.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you'll pay for that date.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm happy to pay for it. Okay, how about that?
Speaker 13: Well, this is going a little bit better than I thought. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I am mad though, Yeah, but we're not quite sure either.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but it's working. Keep this energy when you meet up with Natalie.
Speaker 14: Okay, no, cool that, I am cool with that.
Speaker 11: What's in this segment?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 4: Congratulations, don't be late very much late.
Speaker 13: It'll be fine. I'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, that's sensible.
Speaker 3: Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Well, there was a lot of yelling going on in that segment.
Speaker 1: That was unexpected. I'm just going to say, but there was passion behind it, right, he was happy yelling.
Speaker 6: So I can only imagine what the romantic life is going to be like, Brook, do you want to re enact it right now?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I actually didn't even want to imagine it for them. I just wanted to let them have that.
Speaker 2: Do that on my personal time once we go off the air.
Speaker 6: But remember you could check out all of our second date updates if you want to hear them up on our uh on our website.
Speaker 1: That's a good place for to be.
Speaker 2: That's where it is, is that on the.
Speaker 6: Worldwide Jeffrey thinking of the romantic scene.
Speaker 1: You can also find them on our podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, don't.
Speaker 1: Say it like that. I don't know. I just want to get out of it.
Speaker 2: Let's go in the hallway.
Speaker 3: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 6: Coachella, Lallapalooza, Iowa's Annual Husk and Thrust.
Speaker 1: Now we're talking about these.
Speaker 6: Are some of the biggest music festivals of the year.
Speaker 2: It was headlining it, and I know you've been thinking about it.
Speaker 6: Yes, I have been invited to perform at all of them, but I've had to turn them all down because I just I don't have the.
Speaker 1: Time scheduling conflict.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm preparing all the time for our own mini festival that we throw right here in the studio.
Speaker 2: Called Jeff by South.
Speaker 1: Jeff Why does Alexa still wear crop tops too?
Speaker 2: It's lit. I gotta say. It only lasts six minutes. The clothing is optional.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's free and it is happening today to prepare.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you gotta prepare. Go pop a pill, all right.
Speaker 6: It could be a flintstone vitamin, birth control or something stronger whatever, extra strength, tile and all, whatever gets you in the mood. I'm headlining with my brand new song of the Week coming up at a.
Speaker 2: It is Song of the week time.
Speaker 6: And as we speak, gowns are being ironed, tassels are being turned so exciting, and valedictorians are printing off their chat GBT written speeches of their own.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I wish I would have had that in college.
Speaker 6: Gee, because this year's senior class is finally graduating, congratulations. Well a lot of them are probably feeling a little emotional right now about saying a final goodbye to all their fellow classmates and their favorite teacher. It's okay, mister Runyon is still following you on instant now, so he'll be around to like all your summer bikini things.
Speaker 2: Don't you worry.
Speaker 1: That's not very comforting, Jeff, I.
Speaker 6: Think when you realize, but I think the main feelings that seniors are having are exhaustion, joy and relief. Ah, because let's face it, they've been ready to get the heck out of.
Speaker 2: There for a while.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and now they just have to sit through one last school ceremony before they can leave it behind and walk into the real world and be free forever.
Speaker 1: At break their spear, hope from them, leave them hopeful. We need that in this world.
Speaker 2: It's an exciting feeling.
Speaker 6: So I want to give the whole senior class out there a song, giving one final smellulator to the school and all those daily activities that they cannot.
Speaker 2: Wait till leave behind.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's why instead of doing Harry Styles Watermelon sugar High, talk about a heart.
Speaker 2: So it's young Jefferies walking out of school.
Speaker 1: Goodbye, Ah, Harry Styles angry.
Speaker 2: It's not that angry. It's just happy to leave, all right. There you go, all right.
Speaker 6: So this is for all the seniors out there. I'm gonna point when I'm ready.
Speaker 7: Points smells like grabberries and a bit of freedom.
Speaker 6: School is over and I'm gone.
Speaker 15: I made grades barely, didn't strike out swing in.
Speaker 6: Like I did that senior prom four years in.
Speaker 2: Burns me out wise are bad?
Speaker 15: Play the fight song, Damn loud day Light, b moon is down, nothing on beneath my rented cap and gown, walking out of school good bye, were raising my diploma, Hi throwing hands into the sky, Megan all a pair of cry senior at us over.
Speaker 2: I'm so ready to stay in bad asleep in the knuckets, woke.
Speaker 7: Up by my mom stod the halls were so smelly with their emomental mixing.
Speaker 2: The stench was gone, and seeing the bond, I.
Speaker 15: Won't man the loud bell down or carrying stands.
Speaker 2: Look back way by Huntree Pounds.
Speaker 12: Tired of the high school grind, taking tess or getting.
Speaker 15: Time tiny wood in Tuscon fine trying to get make you a time assemblees and if fine the finals that were never fine.
Speaker 12: I said that I freaking started group rubbing.
Speaker 6: Ware cryst equations trans into stations.
Speaker 15: I'll tell you that's the foot I sent you that, lady student love relations.
Speaker 16: I'm sick of freshman lucking vows and I've done no planning for my occupation. Real good chance.
Speaker 12: I can never buy a house walking.
Speaker 2: Out of phot of fine a piece of big find fies.
Speaker 10: Educations are not.
Speaker 13: Fine now, but I love it God.
Speaker 12: Finally my love spine.
Speaker 2: I'm other on my frid and now.
Speaker 10: I can run our side.
Speaker 12: My youth fuit camafi walking out of school.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awesome. I want to say, stay cool, jap see you next summer.
Speaker 2: Ye, holdong with that, hope while you can.
Speaker 1: Guys, my god, I'm serious.
Speaker 2: You're gonna miss it in probably less than a year.
Speaker 1: I would give it six months. I mean, unless you're going on to college and you'll do the whole thing over again and feel the same way in four years.
Speaker 12: Yeah, or just.
Speaker 2: Being way way more death.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That that's your song of the week. You can stay into seven eighty five minutes.
Speaker 1: Should class it twenty twenty three or congratuation?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I like that. I should have put that in the song. Sorry, we can do it over, Yeah we should. Probably we should. Next we'll try to get but yeah.
Speaker 6: We'll post this video up on the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok on YouTube everywhere with all the lyrics there so you can send it around to all your friends.
Speaker 1: And tag your favorite grad Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know, happy graduation all the seniors.
Speaker 6: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning, got a text to seven eighty five nine two that says, I want to shout out my brother Devlin. He's graduating from high school next week and it only took him six years to do it.
Speaker 11: Wait to go.
Speaker 1: Hey, you get OK.
Speaker 6: It's kind of a slam, but all right if you missed it. Instead of singing the Harry style song Watermelon Sugar High, I sang my own version called walking out of School Goodbye because we're in the midst of graduation season, so I just thought we should do one final goodbye song for the kids to sing to the school that they love before they leave it.
Speaker 2: Forever because they are thankful to never come back.
Speaker 1: It's already sticking in my head. I'm gonna be like walking out of work good back. Yeah. Text on the textboard, Yeah, this one says, oh, hey, my name is Devilin.
Speaker 2: Oh and my stupid.
Speaker 1: Sister just texted you guys about my graduation. Please do not read her dumb text on the air. She thinks she's better than everyone. I'm not gonna mention Devilin that you spelled dumb wrong. I'm not gonna. I'm really not already.
Speaker 11: So you did it, man.
Speaker 2: If you like the song, i'd be missed her.
Speaker 6: If you want to share it with your favorite graduate because it made you think of them, then go to our brook and Jeffrey TikTok, Facebook, Insta, or you can subscribe to our YouTube page to check out the video of the song.
Speaker 3: There brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Back on the.
Speaker 6: Phone once again is Bridget from Federal Way and Brooke. You might remember Bridget because she's an electrical estimator, and last time she was on you said, oh really, my father worked in electricity and we were way more successful than your electric company.
Speaker 11: I remember that.
Speaker 1: Yes, my father had one employee named Bill.
Speaker 2: He was a billion ass.
Speaker 1: So Bill is still a good friend of the family.
Speaker 2: Bridget. Welcome back to the show.
Speaker 10: Thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: How you doing, Bridget? I'm doing great? How about you, guys? Did you win or lose last time?
Speaker 13: I'm last time I won.
Speaker 5: I'm one one in one, I.
Speaker 1: See putting it up there rival electric families.
Speaker 6: Only one can come out on top. We're gonna send Brook out of the studio while that happens. Bridget, you know how the game works. Thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass. But you have to beat her outright to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 13: I am?
Speaker 2: Good luck? Your time starts now.
Speaker 6: Wrestling icon Andre the Giant was born on this day in nineteen forty six. He played Fessik the Gentle Giant in What nineteen eighty nine movie?
Speaker 2: In Which state do most bald Eagles live?
Speaker 13: Washington?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 6: Famous author has written military action novels such as Rainbow six and Hunt for Red October? In What state is the Pentagon located? What was the first Japanese car produced in the United States?
Speaker 14: Sorry?
Speaker 11: She passed and said, sorry, it's okay.
Speaker 13: I don't know cars. My husband would be really good at this, but I don't know one.
Speaker 2: Would I could have been right too.
Speaker 11: That's funny.
Speaker 2: Now, Brook, right's back. How confident are you that you're gonna win here? Brooke?
Speaker 1: Oh? You know, I never go in thinking whether I'm gonna win or lose. I just just here to play the.
Speaker 11: Game, just do it.
Speaker 2: So casual and cool over there, almost cocky?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the three seeds in my life? Okay, isn't that cute? Out of the fourth seed?
Speaker 6: Ladies and gentlemen, Let's just get to these questions for you, ready, Cool time starts now. Wrestling icon Andre the Giant was born on this day in nineteen forty six. He played Fessek the Gentle Giant in what nineteen eighty nine movie Princess By In Which state do most bald eagles live?
Speaker 1: Washington?
Speaker 6: What famous author has written military action novels such as Rainbow six and Hunt for Red October? I can't remember past in What state is the Pentagon located?
Speaker 1: Virginia?
Speaker 6: What was the first Japanese car produced in the United States?
Speaker 1: Honda?
Speaker 2: Okay, natural freeze comes from what animal?
Speaker 1: What'd you just say, natural freeze?
Speaker 2: Natural fleece comes from? What animal fleece comes from?
Speaker 1: Sheep?
Speaker 2: Gotcha?
Speaker 6: Okay, we're gonna go to the scoreboard and see how you both did with.
Speaker 12: Jose Someone took a dump in the cup?
Speaker 1: Ah? Okay, bridge A, you got one correct, Bridget? Oh it was rough, yeah and bruk uh huh.
Speaker 11: You you know I was very strict on this.
Speaker 1: You still got three.
Speaker 6: One, two in one all time. Now, Bridget, we're gonna go over the answers for everybody. Andre the Giant born on this day in nineteen forty six. He played Fess the Gentle Giant in The Princess Bride.
Speaker 2: I still have not seen that movie. I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's really good. You should watch it. It stands the test of time.
Speaker 2: Does it?
Speaker 1: It really does. Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good, okay, well maybe not check it out.
Speaker 6: The state with the most bald eagles is Alaska, estimated thirty thousand pairs of bald eagles.
Speaker 2: You mentioned them in measure them in pairs?
Speaker 11: Is anybody else bond that they're not actually bald?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 12: How cute would that be?
Speaker 11: See a little like there's no feathers, little pink not.
Speaker 2: Some propicia for eagles out there?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Rainbow six Hunt for Red October their action novels written by Tom Clanson.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's the guy's name.
Speaker 2: The state that the Pentagon located is a secret we're not allowed to tell, but it is Virginia.
Speaker 6: Actually, first Japanese car producer the United States is the Honda Accord.
Speaker 11: Hey, we should have given you that.
Speaker 1: We didn't, but Honda opinion, it's not that.
Speaker 2: You needed it and didn't need it.
Speaker 6: And natural fleece comes from sheep, so bridget, I'm sorry you let your entire electrical family down. That's okay, but you know what, just we're playing, We're gonna give you a pair of tickets plus one dog ticket to Bark in the Park Night at Seattle Mariners game on May twenty fifth against the Oakland Athletics.
Speaker 1: Awesome, yeah, very night. It'll be electric.
Speaker 6: Thank yeah, Bridget, thank so much for playing.
Speaker 2: Okay, come back and try again.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 2: We'll be back to the Windbrooks Bock the same time on Monday, Brook
Speaker 3: And Jeffrey in the morning