Speaker 1: Today versus.
Speaker 2: Oh, I am excited about today.
Speaker 3: I feel like today is gonna be a real treat if you love the eighties and nineties.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, it's it to be hard for me even to treat for you. Yes, yes, I am very excited about it.
Speaker 3: Of course, this is the game where we put the generations against each other, and it's a Lexus's turn representing gen Z to answer the questions. And yeah, I'm confident you'll get one or two, right, okay, Okay, well see, yeah, interesting, So we're gonna start.
Speaker 2: Are you ready? I'm ready? Okay. Question number one? Oh god, I love this. Ducktails debuted in nineteen eighty seven. Okay.
Speaker 3: It was hands down one of my favorite cartoons to watch Saturday mornings. It was amazing. The theme song itself is iconic.
Speaker 2: My mis cocktail. Oh no, no, yeah, oh god, I love it. I love it. That's all I remember from your show like okay.
Speaker 3: It starred Huey Dewey and Louis Okay, yeah, and they would go on adventures with their great uncle and Alexis. I just want you to tell me the name of their great and very very very wealthy uncle.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to give you multiple choice. Oh perfect, she looks like blank. Okay. Was the uncle named a unkie ducky? Okay? Was it b Scrooge McDuck or was it see Daddy Donald.
Speaker 3: Daddy Donald, Daddy Jonas very wealthy.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you know, Like I don't know, have you seen this show before? But I've seen them.
Speaker 3: I fee like some Christmas special with them, Yeah, I mean the three little guys running around.
Speaker 2: I think they like revamped it.
Speaker 3: I read in like twenty seventeen or something. They came out with like a newer version of ducktails.
Speaker 2: Like I've seen sort of very little ducks. Yeah. I always thought Donald was there, Oh my god. And the uncle, the great uncle had.
Speaker 3: Like a huge vault that was piled with coins and they would go there and.
Speaker 2: Slide and die. He wasn't Daddy. Yeah. And it's funny to think now because I wanted to do that as a kid. But that would literally break all your bones jump a vault of coins. It doesn't work like water. It looked like it was water like.
Speaker 3: It was amazing.
Speaker 2: They had a diving board.
Speaker 3: I think like a billionaires. They'd be flying place wow over the place unlimited money. I'm leaning towards Scrooge because I just know he's in the other Actually, no, because Scrooge, they're not really like they don't share their money.
Speaker 2: And these kids are you said sliding in coins. So I'm just gonna go with Unky Ducky. Unky ducky is.
Speaker 3: Incorrect, Scrooge McDuck. Their uncle was Donald Duck, their great uncle Scrooge McDuck. And apparently Donald left the three with the old guy while he went and joined the navy.
Speaker 2: Apparently. All right, I should have got that.
Speaker 3: I thought that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, this next.
Speaker 3: Question I am so excited about. Okay, because hip hop turns fifty this year. Yeah, so I'm just going to give you five rapid fire questions. Okay, Okay, Now I'm going to say the artist and then the first part of one of their iconic song titles, and you just have to complete it title of a song. Yeah, I'll give you an example, right, So, if I said Snoop Dogg's Gin and.
Speaker 2: Tonic Juice, it's juice.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, this is gonna be fun. I'm so ready.
Speaker 3: It's well, Okay, I'm gonna give you a thirty second timer as well, okay, here we go and start the timer. Tupac's California Lovin. Yeah, just love but yeah, Notorious Pig's Big Daddy.
Speaker 2: Doctor featuring Snoop Dogg Nothing but a Hound Dog ice Cube. It was a good day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hello cool Jay, Mama said hello.
Speaker 2: What did mama say?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Not as friendly?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Good. I'm gonna go back to the podcast on the spot. I'm gonna listen to that kid because that brought me a job. Yeah, good job. I'm right in there.
Speaker 3: I mean love in sure, California love in Okay, last question of the day.
Speaker 2: Okay, We're going to sports, all right, And one.
Speaker 3: Of the craziest sports moments in the history of sports happened in nineteen ninety three when legend goat Michael Jordan announced his retirement.
Speaker 2: And arguably like the pinnacle of his career.
Speaker 3: Okay, oh my god, every news person in America was covering exactly this.
Speaker 1: I'm very solid with my decision of not to play the game of basketball in the NBA. Reason being, I've heard a lot of different speculations about my reasons for not playing, but I've always stressed to people that have known me and the media that has followed me that when I lose the sense of motivation and the sense of to prove something as a basketball player, it's time for me to move away from the game of basketball.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's just crazy, right and so like, yeah, so the Chicago Bulls went on to suck while he wasn't there. And the thing is is that Michael Jordan wasn't done with sports after his retirement right there.
Speaker 2: What professional sport did he go on to play? I feel like I know this, I don't. I feel like you could do baseball.
Speaker 3: You'd be in pretty good shape, a lot less running, a lot less.
Speaker 2: I mean, baseball is still athts, but compared to basketball.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know, my husband's always like, God, if you can chew tobacco while you're simultaneously playing this sport, he gets such like so many, so much longer breaks in baseball.
Speaker 2: It's still the hand eye coordination.
Speaker 3: Baseball just is like on the in my head baseball final answer, and yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: He In nineteen ninety four, he played with the Birmingham Barons, which was a double A minor league affiliate. Like he was never very good, and then he signed on with the Scottsdale Scorpions in the Arizona Fall League. So, and then he came back to basketball in nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 2: All right, there we go.
Speaker 3: That was today versus back in the day.
Speaker 2: We will play this game, or maybe we'll do a movie next week. Yeah, maybe a movie. Maybe a movie. Tell us what you want.
Speaker 3: You can hit us up on our socials at Brook and Jeffrey. Alexis can check that for us. Yeah, Hey, subscribe to our podcast. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.