Speaker 1: It's the radio segment that just took a three week trip to Bangkok and wants you to know nothing suspicious happened.
Speaker 2: I'd have to say that, don't check his suitcase. Why look in there? Nothing's in there?
Speaker 3: Sware, God, why did you just wait?
Speaker 2: You can trust laser stories.
Speaker 1: I'm sure we can in the segment where we read weird news stories around the glove, just like everyone else does, except we have a laser. There's other cavity grammars, just don't His first laser stories out of Japan, a twenty two year old wanted to get his truck driver's license. He signed up for classes, but the problem is he was so bad at driving. After three times, he still didn't pass the test.
Speaker 3: Man, I mean, good for him for trying, keep trying well.
Speaker 1: After that, instead of just sticking with it, he made a scene, oh, yelling and screaming in the testing office, then blamed his driving instructors in person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not gonna get you extra points.
Speaker 1: After that, he left and went home and decided he wasn't done. Oh, so he threatened them with the worst thing imaginable. What's that a box filled with fifteen hundred origami cranes.
Speaker 3: What the heck like? He folded fifteen hundred cranes, put him in a box and sent.
Speaker 2: Them angrily folded.
Speaker 3: Okay, increased very hard.
Speaker 1: The paper cranes are normally signed of peace in Japan, so it was kind of an odd choice. But the company knew it was a threat because he also sent fifteen letters over six months that said things like quit your job and die.
Speaker 3: Oh yikes, not very crane light.
Speaker 1: When cops arrested him last week, he said he was angry about the school's poor teaching style, and when they asked about the paper cranes, he said he folded them himself because it helps him calm down.
Speaker 3: Maybe to do a couple more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a new Sight in Japan joke that they think it's the first time origami has ever been used with pure malicious intent.
Speaker 3: Oh, I hope you get a paper cut.
Speaker 2: Stories out of the landdown under. Oh right.
Speaker 1: There's an Australian musician named Joel James and he's been going viral on TikTok lately, and he records himself doing covers of very popular songs, but he sings and plays them backwards. Oh I have seen one of these and he usually tries out people it's amazing. You usually want people to guess what song it is before he flips the recording and reverses the footage to see how close it sounds to the real thing. Wow, people are freaking out about how good it is. So here's one of the backwards versions.
Speaker 2: E yes, see you know.
Speaker 1: How we must get it, which I would listen to, not even a reverse.
Speaker 3: Version, just so people are super clear. That's him just playing It's not like they recorded it and then he turned it backwards. That's how he plays it.
Speaker 1: He's doing it that way, and now he's about to reverse the recording, so you could hear what it sounds like backwards.
Speaker 2: How good it was. Here's what it sounds like when he hits reverse.
Speaker 3: Show me why.
Speaker 2: Wow, show me why.
Speaker 3: Show?
Speaker 2: Honestly I preferred the original honesty.
Speaker 3: The beats a little off, but.
Speaker 2: It's pretty dark cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: The next laser show is out of Frozen Treat Town, so delicious. Everyone has a favorite ice cream, maybe it's Cookies and Cream or Rocky Road or just straight vanilla.
Speaker 2: Like boring alexis over there.
Speaker 1: It never gets old, but one company in Tokyo says they've come up with the world's most perfect, luxurious ice cream that's guaranteed.
Speaker 2: To be the best you've ever tasted, and it'll.
Speaker 1: Only cost you six seven hundred and seventy dollars per scoop.
Speaker 3: Oh god, justify that can get maybe joke?
Speaker 2: It's called bay akuya?
Speaker 3: Is it called make you poor? Is that what it translates to?
Speaker 1: They say it's only for a person who has exquisite.
Speaker 3: Tastes, challenging the rich people right now.
Speaker 1: So what's inside is the treats made out of white truffle grown in Alba, Italy, which is a rare delicacy that costs about seven thousand dollars per pound.
Speaker 3: Mushroom ice cream I've never never.
Speaker 1: It also includes parmigiano reggiano and a byproduct of Japanese sake forduction that is yes, indeed alcoholic by ice cream.
Speaker 3: We started to come back over to the you know, mushroom side, mushroom ice cream side, and it.
Speaker 1: Comes in a small glass container with a gold flake lid, and even includes its own spoon that's shaped like those wood ones that come with ice cream cups for the poors. Oh yeah, this one is made out of sterling silver. I'll tell you a photo of what it looks like. That's the thing in the middle there, and I think the ice cream.
Speaker 3: Man is going to have this in the truck see next to the SpongeBob.
Speaker 2: Currently dollars of six thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: It's only available at one Michelin star restaurant in Japan, and a reviewer who says he tried to bite claims it's a glorious taste experience that fills your mouth and nose.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: I don't recommend putting it in your nose, but if you're paying seven thousand dollars, do what you want.
Speaker 3: With it in every orifice.
Speaker 2: Just says there's always out of food news.
Speaker 3: Yay.
Speaker 1: Just recently we celebrated National Pizza Party Day.
Speaker 2: And did we have pizza in the break room for it?
Speaker 1: Was?
Speaker 3: For it? Yeah, that was because the salespeople needed like a pick me up.
Speaker 1: Every time there's free food, books like people are desperate from my attention again.
Speaker 2: Who's depressed?
Speaker 3: It checks out.
Speaker 1: A great way to celebrate is to venture outside of your comfort zone and try a different style or different topping than you normally do.
Speaker 2: But how far are you willing to go because.
Speaker 1: In a poll released this week, people were asked for their favorite and least favorite toppings. An shovies are by far the most hated topping with.
Speaker 3: Well sometimes they I mean when they leave them, like the whole little fish that you're just staring at you.
Speaker 1: It's different, yeah, the second least favorite, followed by pineapple, egg plant, and broccoli.
Speaker 3: Oh, I would try any of that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Study also found that most adults prefer to have some kind of sauce with their pizza. The most popular ones are marinera, garlic, butter, and ranch.
Speaker 3: If not, like, are they just saying marinara like pizza sauce on? There are like extra dim.
Speaker 2: It, dip it in a little.
Speaker 1: Ten percent say they dip their pizza crust in ketchup?
Speaker 2: Who want hot honey?
Speaker 3: That's such good? What's a spicy sausage that sounds like I just.
Speaker 2: Swore I stopped?
Speaker 1: Seven percent want mayonnaise cream?
Speaker 2: Well, now it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Finally, no wonder this guy's shell was covered in mayo.
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess he likes.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 2: I couldn't figure it out for so long? Explains everything? That means? You're our laser chorice has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again the same time on Wednesday. Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,