Speaker 1: It is time once again for us to highlight our bas hero of the week.
Speaker 2: What a.
Speaker 1: Brook and Jeffery.
Speaker 3: Something else?
Speaker 2: I thought you were drinking this morning and you actually just forgot some letters and bad.
Speaker 1: We're highlighting a hero and it's a young pastor out of West Philadelphia named William browerly Sor.
Speaker 4: Okay, what did he do?
Speaker 1: His dream was to buy an old historic church renovated and get a young, hit new congregation in there, just jamming out with the lord. Okay, well, here's a picture of William so you could see him.
Speaker 3: He's a nice.
Speaker 1: Young Finally they raised enough money to purchase the old building he wanted, but it was in pretty bad shape. You could see it in that picture he's standing in. So Pastor William hired a demolition crew to come in and they tried to sell off what assets were available there.
Speaker 4: Okay, so like what the organ or something left over?
Speaker 1: It included two big stained glass rose windows.
Speaker 4: They're not going to leave them here.
Speaker 1: They are like like if you've seen the big round windows on the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, that'll give you an idea of kind of what they look like.
Speaker 3: I love stained glass. I grew up in the church.
Speaker 1: It's fit the esthetic he was going for. He was offered six thousand dollars for both and said, yes.
Speaker 2: That seems really cheap to me, just like ridiculously low expensive.
Speaker 1: Fortunately for him, he had no idea the company Tiffany had produced those over one hundred years ago. The actual value was a quarter million dollars.
Speaker 4: Of piecee five thousand dollars could have made.
Speaker 3: That's what he could have done it now everything.
Speaker 1: Did the buyer, once they realize happened, gift them back to the church.
Speaker 4: They were stoked about their six.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. Yes, they spent twenty grand to have the windows cleaned so that they could be sold in.
Speaker 3: An option for even more money.
Speaker 5: You've finessed the Church of the Louse, so hey is getting rid of their Tiffany state glass.
Speaker 1: This whole situation happened about a year ago, and now the church is completely out of money.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In fact, the most ironic part is they just started to go fundme to get new states.
Speaker 4: They did.
Speaker 1: Pastor William says he wishes he looked into the history of the building a little more before he went old school yard sale.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: He's like, yeah, he's gonna put these on Craigslisten.
Speaker 1: Let's get into the shot collar question of the day and once again shaking things up, sending it over to a fresh young face, Harry Potter's smaller, more promiscuous, evil redheaded cousin technical director asht.
Speaker 3: It get it to us.
Speaker 6: Well, it's Monday after digital Jake's wedding. Yes, and I gotta say, looking around the room, it is, uh, to put it nicely, about as haggard as a rodeo clown taking a hoof to the face. It was a wild evening. It was with strong drinks, awkward dancing, and seductive looks from Jose to the bridesmaids.
Speaker 3: I think all of those things.
Speaker 6: Well, that's the big question, right, because we're all wondering who is that mystery man that Brooke went down to the wine cellar and for thirty minutes, huh what was her makeup?
Speaker 7: Smear?
Speaker 3: Like joker? My husband.
Speaker 1: I was talking, yeah the long.
Speaker 6: Well, these are the answers that we want, but unfortunately the only answers that we're going to get are the one and done shot car question of the day. All right, So starting off with the woman who pushed the flower girl down a flight of stairs, try and catch the bouquet. All right, Alexis Tender matches have happened all over the world on all seven continents, including Antarctica. True or false.
Speaker 3: It's a great question. You don't have to be there.
Speaker 4: You could technically change your location.
Speaker 6: Okay, I wanted I could like go put Antarctica and see who I can find them.
Speaker 2: You find a lot of really needy scientists.
Speaker 7: Scientist, think about it. If you're nerdy, you don't want to approach. And there's there's a couple of girls that are in camp by you.
Speaker 4: I guarantee there it is a lot of action.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's where she met.
Speaker 4: On each other there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, say it's true.
Speaker 6: She was. Shortly after Tinder first launched, a lonely scientist opened the app and matched with another.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, for you guys are literally sitting in the same like tent.
Speaker 3: I see you, I saw you.
Speaker 6: So Alexis is safe on the jose For only one year. In nineteen twenty four, competitive juggle skating was an official Olympics sport. Grue or false juggling and skating.
Speaker 3: That's kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: Remember they always do those like before the Olympics, they'll show off new sports that they think should be the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Professional juggle skating sounds like a thing that Brooks family.
Speaker 4: Circus days.
Speaker 3: I think this is true just because people in the twenties were weird.
Speaker 6: You said, And yeah, no such thing. Moving on to.
Speaker 4: Brook, Yeah, left of the party.
Speaker 6: All right, Brooke. The word nightmare comes from medieval times when drunk patrons would leave the bar stumble home and would be trampled by wild, dark haired horses they cannot see, Hence nightmare.
Speaker 3: I never thought of that.
Speaker 4: That is terrified, man. Why I mean, I could see.
Speaker 2: Them being trampled by their own horse, like trying to ride it drunk, you know what I mean? And like falling off the idea of like packs of wild horses running through a town. It's not super believable to me.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say it's false.
Speaker 6: That was false.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: A nightmare refers to a female goblin that sits on you, sufflicates you why you sleep, entangles her hair around you and in may lock, and tries to induce bad.
Speaker 3: Thoughts I would pay a woman.
Speaker 6: Yeah, correct, And now we are going to move on to Jeffrey. Jeff back in the early seventies. Pepper spray was originally invented as a condiment for a quick spray on your salad, but after testing with poor results, they found it was much more effective when it was a WEAPONI false, I had this.
Speaker 7: I was stone once. I had this thought, like, can you imagine having pepperfrain? Just sprang it on your eggs real quick for some pepper.
Speaker 4: They like to spray things in the seventies.
Speaker 2: Seventies was all about making stuff as non natural as.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's kill the environment as quickly as we can. But I don't think it's true. I think that's false.
Speaker 6: Please true you said false to pepper spray being edible, and it is false.
Speaker 4: I get So I want to get partners on cheese spray next.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Jose, you're taking the shock. And somebody wanted to hear Dark Horse by Katy Perry?
Speaker 3: Are you ready for? Ready for? Hey? A perfect storm? A perfect storm? Hey? Hey, I didn't know there was Hayes in this, because what's your mind? What's your mind?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: Hey? Hey, it says there's four.
Speaker 1: That's your shot. Calla question of the day. Phone apps coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 4: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning,