Speaker 1: You, Is this the right number?
Speaker 2: It's some line.
Speaker 3: Go just call me back if you haven't heard the loser line before. It works like this. Let's say someone approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pickup line on you.
Speaker 4: Hey, Sweetams, do you know your boobed? You remind me of the moon Landing. I mean, I'm like super fake, but I'm still tuning in.
Speaker 3: God, Yeah, I believe whatever you do to try and hook him up with your sister.
Speaker 4: Oh man, but you don't like that's when you give him the numbers of the loser line. Hopefully heaves an awkward voicemail we can play on the air voicemails like this one next.
Speaker 5: Hey Tom, it's I.
Speaker 6: I'm calling because I feel super bad about something and I just I wanted to tell you, like.
Speaker 5: I had so much fun the other night, but I kind of lied about something and I'm really embarrassed, and I like, I really like you.
Speaker 6: So that's like, I just I want to confess because you know the part about having to leave because my uncle's car got hit by a hot tub that.
Speaker 7: Bounce off the truck.
Speaker 5: I know it sounds stupid because like it didn't happen.
Speaker 6: That was a total lie.
Speaker 5: I wanted to go to the other bar with you, but I kind of panicked. So that's why I was like, oh my god, I've just come up with like some super crazy lie. That's not the first time lied.
Speaker 7: And I wanted about something else about like my cat getting stuck in a tuba, but I don't have a cat, and I yes, I don't have a tuba either, But seriously, like, I do really like you and I do want.
Speaker 6: To see you once my uncle, of course gets better after the hot tub car accident thing.
Speaker 1: Just kidding, but she comes up with lias that you just wouldn't question.
Speaker 2: A Minute's such a good visual. Yeah, can you imagine?
Speaker 3: That's why I think that she's kind of a keeper, because even though you know she's gonna lie to you, she'll never get away with it. Who ate the last pancakes? She's not going with oh the dog game now, she's saying three lines in a minute, Tar broke in through the skylight and then they all flew away.
Speaker 4: She's never gonna ignorance is bliss of that relationship?
Speaker 8: Is what you're saying, Hey, yeah, this this is Eric. We meant at the club the other night, I just you give me your number, and I wanted to.
Speaker 1: Give you a call because I just wanted to say I really liked your look.
Speaker 8: It was, I mean, I like the I'm gonna be I asked.
Speaker 6: I don't even have to do that.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: I love the muffin top.
Speaker 8: And that was it was all working.
Speaker 1: It was working really really well.
Speaker 8: And here's here's the I wanted to see if I could buy you something to wear and maybe you'd want to go out sometime.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: I have to ask your signs.
Speaker 8: Because I don't want it to be too In fact, I want it. I want to be a little bit too small so that really accentuates you know.
Speaker 1: All your curves and all the right places.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 1: This guy, I hate that guy, you like, I'm insulted. Do you know the top Man, because we do.
Speaker 3: He lives on creepy Lane.
Speaker 7: I have so much anxiety from these low rise jeans coming back, like we just say a lot of them.
Speaker 6: He loves low rise jeans.
Speaker 4: I can't guarantee it because there's nobody that can wear them that doesn't have it.
Speaker 3: Speaking of a you talking to me, you tiktoking to me.
Speaker 6: Is this is this.
Speaker 3: If you want a TikTok, will give you something to TikTok about took They post the number one moves a lot you every single week on there. You guys cannot call me like that guy your messages like this one.
Speaker 1: We put it on a TikTok.
Speaker 2: Next message, Hey, it's it's me. Thanks for giving me your number, So here I am call me back. I guess you said you wanted to do something, so whatever, So I guess that's what you want to do. Like we can do that too. I guess I don't know really looking forward to it? Call me okay?
Speaker 1: Next message? Are you looking forward to You know what?
Speaker 5: If there's a person out there longing for a relationship where you just don't have conversation, this would be the girl you want to do.
Speaker 3: She just seems so boring.
Speaker 6: Imagine her on a roller coaster.
Speaker 3: We we just won forty five million dollar.
Speaker 2: Yeah wow, you want to buy a house? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey, Kelly, this is you gave me your number the other day. I was calling you to see if you would be interested in This is ridiculous. I'm just gonna say it. I am trying to set a world record with the most kisses in an hour by one couple. So before you hang up at the records two undred and seventy seven, it was set by a mister Cherry and miss Kimiko out of Japan. I mean we got a little competition, but look, when I saw your lips, I just knew that you would probably be perfect for this. So I don't want you to think I'm a weirdo. But I did the mask and it's about five kisses every minute, but we could probably do more if we don't use tongue. I'm just throwing that out there. But I'm a goal gear in life, you know, and I figured you'd be a great candidate. So don't worry about it, don't freak out. I'll bring the lip from and you can bring the lipt offs.
Speaker 3: I think that ever actually works.
Speaker 5: No, I think he's being serious. Do you think it's like a ploy to get her over to kiss him?
Speaker 3: He's like, look, I don't want to do anything else. I feel like if this was ten years ago, Brooke would have been all in setting opportunity.
Speaker 7: You don't know much about my dating life.
Speaker 5: There wasn't a ton of kissing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it was a record for how many times you reach home in an hour.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about that just more.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeahs, let's do some over the shirt.
Speaker 3: Remember you can listen to Lose on one regularly at this time every week, or on any of our affiliates across North America. Plus check out our YouTube insta. We're a phone.
Speaker 2: Do this all right, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning,