Speaker 1: Good morning, usc yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo Cholamane the god p Hea stood up playing it is Monday, Yes, it's Monday, and we got some guest co host here Action Pack show this morning.
Speaker 3: Right, Donelle Rowlands, Ashy Larry, It's me, Hi, I'm the problem. It's me. You know what that song?
Speaker 4: No Taylor Swift Anti heyo, y'all know that. No, Jess Hilarious is here?
Speaker 3: What up, Jeff? What's up? You already?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: I ain't got sing no song from Taylor Swift. They already know what's that?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 3: I thought you just respectful?
Speaker 4: Is this the set up? That's a good song. You gotta listen to the word to it. It applies to you. You would like it a lot because it's a mental health song.
Speaker 3: This is a mental health's mental health song, it is.
Speaker 2: That's her new album. Yes, turn my mic on, right, I don't feel like turn yours? Okay, the headphones is on, so we got the d M to M. We just need to be in here this morning, right, Yeah, don LNC. Jess is Maryland Baltimore, Baltimore, Maryland, Baltimore, Baltimore.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, well and the v I was your Virginia.
Speaker 7: No, I'm just saying I thought it was a punch line coming. You know, he'd be thinking, funny.
Speaker 3: Virginia.
Speaker 5: Virginia is the Vyah.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the Jackals.
Speaker 8: Jackals are an independent minor league baseball team. There's a Negro League feeld out in Patterson, New Jersey that they redid over because they wanted it to be like, you know, one of those founding moments where kids can come and learn how to play baseball, because at one time that was where only the African American players could play. So brother actually bought two minor league teams and had opening Day this weekend, which I thought was dope. So it's teaching the kids how to play baseball from a difference perspective of different sides. So I went out there and in I DJ I brought my son out. There was just a big family fun day. So salute everybody out in Pattison, New Jersey, if you ever get a chance to stadium they did over is beautiful.
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 8: Like I said, it's was the only stateium at one time that we could play at.
Speaker 3: So that's pretty dope about what you mean Dominicans or black people.
Speaker 2: I'm not Communicans, definitely Dominican.
Speaker 8: Doin's all good Dominicans. But what you guys do this weekend, what you were showing me, now, I'm.
Speaker 4: Just just put I'm just because I used to do radio. So this is called show prep. So I'm calm inside my computer. I'm getting information. It's gonna leading to other stories throughout the show that's gonna excite people.
Speaker 3: It might disturb some people, and some people might be excited.
Speaker 4: But this weekend I was just at the Milwaukee improvably had a bang of time down there.
Speaker 3: Five sould our Shosen and it was dope.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I did my god Royo Wakas he does the show here Gotham. You know Royal I called a mixtape Commice shout that yesterday burnt it down and I'm here with amongst my friends and people that I really love it.
Speaker 7: And yeah, I was in Sholton, I was shout out the bottom all we had the freakness over the weekend. Yeah, that's the little horses. It's so it's so funny that that's the excuse to drink.
Speaker 3: A lot of people don't even know man.
Speaker 7: People Baltimore just be going there to drink, acting like they know about the horses, like no, I bet on yo oh yo he no, you just drinking people.
Speaker 3: It's Kentucky Derby prickness. And then there's another one they make, the Triple Crown, the Triple Crown.
Speaker 2: I think it's the Belmont Steaks, but I did. I saw Gail king dancing to Bruno Mars yesterday at Pretus. She was dancing what Lord for Gail king Man. She was getting at the Bruno bo.
Speaker 3: She looked.
Speaker 7: She had on Yeah it's all about the wig. But yeah, I was this show that I was at Comedy Zone. I had five shows. I did Friday through Sunday. I mean it was lit. You already know what me he sold out coming through you know what I mean, easy, breezy.
Speaker 8: Well, let's get the show crack and we got front page news tesling figure O will be joining us, and uh, we'll do that when we come back, and don't move.
Speaker 3: It's to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Good morning, everybody. It's Steve j n V showing me the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host down now Rowling and Jess hilarious here. Oh h and let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 3: The hell, oh you don't know nothing, sonya? Yeah, Ohio?
Speaker 4: Oh got you why he was randomly shout out, Ohio, because I'm gonna be there this weekend. Promoted My Donelle Land card Show by Doneille Rowlands Card Show, Mental health.
Speaker 3: Test figure out, Good morning.
Speaker 9: Good more than Everybody's gonna be lit today, Good morning Jess, today, Charlotte may.
Speaker 8: Well, let's get right into it now. The Lakers fall down three zero to the Nuggets. The Celtics are down three oh as well. The Nuggets beat them one nineteen one to wait that he beat the Celtics one twenty eight one oh two.
Speaker 3: Looks like that he was gonna be taking on the Nuggets. Huh uh. That's exactly how it looks like he's gonna play out.
Speaker 8: Now, let's talk about Jim Brown, NFL legend. He died at the age of eighty seven.
Speaker 9: Yeah, rest in piece of Jim Brown, the athlete actor activists who won multiple MVP Awards before retiring abrupt at age thirty to focus on civil rights and a career in Hollywood. Has passed away on last Friday at the age of eighty seven. Let's take a listen to what Jim Brown had to say about playing in the NFL.
Speaker 3: Hardest part about life in the NFL, So you the.
Speaker 10: Hardest part was like life in America during that time, because racism was the first thing I faced when I woke up in the morning, and struggling to maintain my dignity and still be commercial enough to play the game.
Speaker 11: It was very difficult.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Salute to the og legend, Jim Brown. Man, you know, eighty seven years on this planet. I'll take I'll take eighty seven. Absolutely, Please give me eighty seven.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 8: Now let's talk about Tim Scott he sent to join twenty four race.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Senator Tim Scott of South Carolina is expected to announce his canadacy for president today. Scott will enter the race with around twenty two million in cash on hand, making him one of the most serious competitors for the front runner, Donald J.
Speaker 12: Trump.
Speaker 9: However, he is only polling around two percent in the Republican primary polls, and after announcing his campaign today in his hometown North Charleston, he is expected to go to Iowa and New Hampshire, which is the first two states of the Republican nominating contest, so we should see that roll out today later this week. They're also expecting Ron DeSantis to announce his candidacy, but they said he might change it up just to irritate the media.
Speaker 2: So it doesn't shock me that he's only polling at two percent. I mean, I know Tim Scott because that's my that's my guy from South Carolina.
Speaker 3: But I mean I don't I don't know if the nation knows Tim Scott.
Speaker 12: No, he doesn't have a lot of name recognition for sure.
Speaker 9: They also say he's going to spend millions of dollars actually on digital ads that will, you know, kind of get his name recognition out there. And there's a lot of articles saying that this is going to help a lot of black conservatives as well. We'll be able to you know, make their make their voice heard, I guess. So we'll we'll see.
Speaker 3: Don't you have a shoe line? Shut up? Oh that's Travis Stott?
Speaker 2: My goodness, all right, that is from News got the all white get it off your chest eight hundred five eight five one oh five one test.
Speaker 3: We'll see in a couple of minutes.
Speaker 8: But if you need to vent or you need to get some things off your chest, phone line actually coming up.
Speaker 3: No, not yourt all. You're so old, yo, I'm just saying that. Jumping out there.
Speaker 5: Damn glasses going and you're doing something.
Speaker 3: Googled you. I don't know a google. You google me? Yeah, a lot of stuff popped up, all right, eight five five? When we'll talk about that, lady, I'm sure it's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club, right right, ray, yo, charlat man, daffy.
Speaker 13: What up are we lying this?
Speaker 3: If your time to get it off your chest? I got an indoor pool, outdoor pool. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 14: Get on the phone right now here, tell you what it is.
Speaker 15: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 3: Very hose?
Speaker 16: What up?
Speaker 3: Get it off your chest? Hose?
Speaker 17: Oh to the god man, Peece King?
Speaker 3: How you doing, black man?
Speaker 16: I'm min man.
Speaker 18: You know I'm mad this morning took They gave me two parking man, but they gave.
Speaker 8: You tickets for many for the seats.
Speaker 3: Tints. Well, you're not allowed to have tints, bro, that's the reason they gave you a ticket. That's one. What's the other ticket for it's still pulling people over tins. Absolutely, yeah, man.
Speaker 19: That's crazy.
Speaker 18: He put me over because you said that that much issue it's too dark.
Speaker 3: Well it probably was, bro, what's your percentage? Not suppose that fronts on your front windshow at all?
Speaker 18: You not know the truck and back and both on twenty five?
Speaker 3: Where you you from me?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 3: So you don't ship be driving up the yellow bus like that Jersey way.
Speaker 8: I think in Florida those areas where it gets super duper hot, but not here.
Speaker 3: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 20: Hi?
Speaker 3: Hey? Bring get it off your chest.
Speaker 21: So they're gonna be like, you're doing too much. Always want but I'm playing that my birthday for my thirty birthday trip in Jamaica. Been playing in January eighth, nine hundred dollars a person.
Speaker 14: But you gotta get your flight.
Speaker 21: My best friends acting like they can't. They can't pay for it.
Speaker 19: I gotta pay for it.
Speaker 13: And they go pay me back for your birthday time.
Speaker 14: They going to Atlanta.
Speaker 21: Yet in the meantime, they're going to Atlanta and plant.
Speaker 3: Said playing in Puerto Rican trips Puerto Rico.
Speaker 13: They're trying to go to Puerto Rico August.
Speaker 3: They don't.
Speaker 13: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Atlanta and Puerto Rico cheapen in Jamaica doll right, maybe they don't have a nine hundred dollars right now.
Speaker 21: I mean yeah, but like we've been playing for six months.
Speaker 7: Oh so they they were spending their money on other stuff like I Cheetos and stuff exactly.
Speaker 3: The studio, Yes, studio.
Speaker 14: Your friends a rat Adaly Slagar.
Speaker 3: Yes, friends. Oh hey, that's what's up. Go support your friends.
Speaker 21: And in Michigan.
Speaker 13: Yeah, just go to Jamaica.
Speaker 3: Just go to Jamaica by yourself.
Speaker 5: But go to Jamaica. You know you'll find a friend over there.
Speaker 3: Look like, well, good luck, mama. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 17: Hey, how you doing, Big Baby three hundred?
Speaker 3: What's up, Big Baby three hundred? Get you off your chest.
Speaker 22: I'm ready for you to come down down for your car show.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, we'll be down there Father's Day weekend and Juneteenth weekend.
Speaker 3: I'll shout the Trader trip and doing the car show down there.
Speaker 8: We gotta be like last year, we had twenty thousand people there, so we're gonna we're able to have a great event this year as well.
Speaker 17: Yeah he's there.
Speaker 8: Okay, you got kids, bring the kids, Bring the family, Bring your mom, bring your grandpa and grandma.
Speaker 3: Oh, let bring the whole family.
Speaker 19: They coming, they coming, they come.
Speaker 3: All right, brother, Okay, you said what all right? What you're about to say?
Speaker 17: I mean I got Huh.
Speaker 3: Then again, what you're about to say? You said, make sure as.
Speaker 17: What I say, make your figure it. Then, uh, what's the same Now that point guy you always talking about? Oh, oh, what's the big fat guy?
Speaker 3: What's that? Damn what big fat guy?
Speaker 5: It's a lot a big fan and he's over here here what you're talking about?
Speaker 17: To forgot somebody's trying to do it in the house.
Speaker 3: Oh, rick ross boss, he is not a set no more like fat. I don't even know you're talking about. He said, right, he's still fat. You said it right.
Speaker 8: Get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines wide open. It's the breakfast club in the.
Speaker 3: Morning, the breakfast club and some loodday. Is it your time to get it off your chest? Wait up, whether you're mad or blast something, to get up and get something call up now. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 19: Hello, who's this Walter from Nashville.
Speaker 3: Hey, Walter from Nashville. Get it off your chest?
Speaker 19: Brother, Well, good morning to everybody on the show.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm en we all here.
Speaker 20: I know, I see.
Speaker 19: I was trying to see can I get some old tickets? Djam it because I sure ain't trying to go to Rick Ross's.
Speaker 3: I take ify done. Paid some people to call it. But Walter, I'll hook you up. Walter, you who you're coming with you? This is going and my nephews and my girl. Alight, I got you. I many tickets you need, Walter, I got.
Speaker 19: You out five, five or six?
Speaker 3: All right, you keep moving up. But that's alright, Walter, I got you man. Car show.
Speaker 8: Is this this weekend in Memphis, so it's Sunday. Of course there's no school or work on Monday, so come on out. And yes, Walter absolutely positively got you man.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you staying a lone hold on. Okay, all right, tickets a lot thought, that is good. I got I got that's the payment you have to pay him to call in and say that. Nah. But when it's your show, you can give as many tickets as you know, that. Hello, who's this? Good morning? This is Jake Jay, Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 18: First of all, good morning, charlotage to god, mv jas damn it just Larry's how you doing that now?
Speaker 3: Yep? Don like you about to do a prayer.
Speaker 23: Oh my god, yeah no, no, no, no prayer man, Now, I didn't want. I just want to bit about my my son's mom. He's got my son for about eight months time she moved to another state. I haven't seen him in eighth month. I missed a lot of stuff, man, And every time I call take about.
Speaker 2: It, you act like she don't even answer my messages.
Speaker 13: But I'm paying fifteen hundred a.
Speaker 3: Month for job support.
Speaker 11: Damn.
Speaker 23: But if it was the other way around, if I would have been a dad, the baby dad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I don't know what you call the.
Speaker 17: Mother that that's the one there, their father, the tea.
Speaker 3: Just fix his mess oh my god, just like geez.
Speaker 7: Usually it's people calling them about being on the other end where the guys don't you know, they they don't want to do anything.
Speaker 3: But did y'all file for well, you had to the.
Speaker 5: Custody sorted all right, because that's how you want child support exact.
Speaker 17: None of us got None of us got that.
Speaker 19: She just she just went out the contact.
Speaker 3: She went out in the country, she.
Speaker 19: Went out of the state, went out of the state.
Speaker 3: Okay, but.
Speaker 17: I've gotten O will be fine for everything else.
Speaker 19: It's just you know how it goes whenever you're not married.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the actually have to give you custody first.
Speaker 23: So right now you're Irish taking money. And she lied on the paperwork saying, I.
Speaker 13: Have like three different jobs, and I don't mind.
Speaker 18: Being the fifteen hundred.
Speaker 19: It's just if I was seeing my son, that would have been different.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because time is not money. You need time to see him and you need that. It's gonna get better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just I'm just been thinking about it ain't gonna happened with me. It might get better. Sorry, you did something, so you ain't telling us whole story. So I had three different jobs. You know, it gets back. It ain't gonna get better.
Speaker 11: Hello, who's this yo?
Speaker 3: That's for shot? And man, what's up? Down down? Rawlers? Just larryus has head too, brother.
Speaker 18: Oh, good money and good morning. Look it is gonna be a little opera for my third point. But I got to figure out man, DJ, I'm gonna sorry with you and listen. I love fifty saying he introduced lead to hip hops, but you gotta put some respect onf Dwayne Michaelcarter Bron. That's a little Wayne fam. You've been taking a few shots to Sun necessary.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: I think Wayne and fifty a great artist. I mean the versus is just fun.
Speaker 8: They both have great catalogs, both amazing artists, and I respect and love both of those artists.
Speaker 3: Who you think of winning the verses between fifty and Rosster in me?
Speaker 18: Come on, Charlie man, but you gotta stop it with Lebron James. Steph Curry over Lebron?
Speaker 3: Yes out?
Speaker 18: I mean how you got step over shot? That's crazy?
Speaker 2: I got step over Lebron because Steph Curry has beaten Lebron h three times in the NBA Finals.
Speaker 3: It's three to one in the NBA Finals.
Speaker 2: And nobody has revolutionized the game of basketball like Steph Curry.
Speaker 18: Be'st Crent takes that you love, Tyrie Irving and Kevin Love was hurt and then KD joined the team.
Speaker 3: Y'all can if if it was a split, we all be high.
Speaker 18: Okay, I ain't making excuses I'm just saying this time takes and then my third point is good Morne and just la is I know, just probably the shoe in for the replacement, but I also wanted to put my boat down for the left. Beautiful miss figure she retied everybody anyway, and I just love her opinion.
Speaker 3: News. She said every morning, I know I need.
Speaker 18: I know, just gonna be there as like you know what I'm saying. I thought tales will be great, y'all.
Speaker 4: Figure, just gonna be there, might not even want to be here, That's right, y'all, know what, just wanting to be honest.
Speaker 3: I like some other callers a little better than this too, like.
Speaker 2: That, get it off your chest eight hundred five eighty five one o five one.
Speaker 3: If you need to vent, you can hit it something when we come back. We got your room reports. We got a room report this morning, Jess, Jess, really, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Jason Beyonce by one of the biggest crips ever, and we're talking about it when we come back.
Speaker 3: W I should say, the most expensive crips ever.
Speaker 8: We're talking about it when we come back at the breakfast Club the morning the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: It's the world of Dan this morning show, The Breakfast Club, Charlamage, the God DJ Nvy.
Speaker 3: We got our guest host DONNAE. Rowlings and just hilarious. And it's time for Jess with the Mess and her news is real.
Speaker 11: It's just.
Speaker 3: Is the rumor report on the Breakfast Club. Honey, Hello Jess, how are you all right? Well, let's get to the rumors. Take it away, Take it away. What I looked like stupid? What I look like fat?
Speaker 8: I got my correction offices out for get right. You know Friday, you know, Ross went at me for what like ten twelve hours. I could tell he was rattled. I could tell something was wrong. So I wore this today to make him feel a little more comfortable.
Speaker 3: The fact that you had that outfit, you had that in your car, I did so. I made it to feel more comfortable. So if you don't know what's going.
Speaker 8: On, Ross, uh, you get a litt y'all littleupset over the weekend because I said he Airbnb is his crib, which is true.
Speaker 3: That's what he does coming to America. The Airbn beat his crib. It's not an Airbnb. Eddie murphy Man yolked all on his bed.
Speaker 8: You know the cast of Boomerang because they shot Boomerang at his crib. They you know the cast, you know, man milked on his bed. So he responded and this is when he responded and said this, I just.
Speaker 6: Told the people was coming to clean up my pool. A hold on, because I said, Envy and his seven sons could come over here, y'all could handle this pool for the pool party July second, DJ vus, you just started a pool cleaning service because you got a job.
Speaker 3: You work, that's all.
Speaker 6: I'm kind of confused. You're talking to a boss and you got a job that you got to report to. Don't get fired by that white man. And I'm inviting to the car show and the pool party.
Speaker 3: Yes, but you know you don't have seven sons. I don't have so capping but I like to go. But yes I do.
Speaker 11: Seven.
Speaker 8: I got six kids. I got four girls to boys anyway. But I do have a boss. Shout the Bob Pittman. That's one of my bosses. He actually owns heart. But he has a boss to John Vanada is his boss. That's the Miami warden, the correctional facility ward and that is his boss.
Speaker 15: No, that is the truth.
Speaker 8: Gets a pension. Going from the corrections, he does absolutely, So let me getting the character ruse play some other music. You got bad boys, bad boys?
Speaker 3: What you're gonna do?
Speaker 20: You got that?
Speaker 3: There we go? Now you store you if.
Speaker 16: It's a football player, they kicked you off the team because you would stand by the shallowers and watch the boys take a chadwa John Jackson.
Speaker 3: Then you moved to corrections. Hey, what did you do? You watch the boys take a haowa?
Speaker 16: That's what you did? You said, another boy? So you wanted another what and then another one and then another one? And then they asked you about it, and this is what you said?
Speaker 3: What made you want to do that?
Speaker 6: One of my big homies, one of my big homies, had just got in trouble and a lot of people, a lot of things were going on.
Speaker 8: Sta just suggested it, just suggest that's not a boss. That's not a boss. That's a follower who he told me to do it.
Speaker 3: That's not a boss. That's actually a sucker. That's somebody that follows what people are doing.
Speaker 5: That's not a bus.
Speaker 3: That's not a boss. You better eat shut up. You take a big bitch know your officer. Ricky hu Comelary Hoover.
Speaker 8: No, your officer, Ricky. Now you talk about boss and all the boss moves you did. We reported a story three weeks ago about your god, your god, good play is my proper. He has the neck in the back of the seventh series and that's my brother. Re part of the story that gunplay shot the gun play friends, friends of the room. You're pulling the story that he had to you know, put a gold fund me up because he was having some problems.
Speaker 3: If that's your brother, you take care of your brother.
Speaker 8: I don't even like Charlemagne. I would never allowed I would never allow you love me, and you better stop. I would never allow you far never I love you. Never in a million millionaires allow you to do a goal for me. I would never allow a clue to do a goal for me. I would never allow any of my people in my family do But just this.
Speaker 3: Sports moves, that's you. You're not a boss, your ca Then you said this, said this, I know this is hold on this guy.
Speaker 6: I got love for y'all got to understand. It's his his black side love me. It's his white side that don't.
Speaker 3: Want to see us swim. You got a point.
Speaker 6: It's I'm trying to tell y'all, so don't be in my d I'm talking about you when beeping with him, it's his black side. Let me, it's the other side that don't want to see you win.
Speaker 3: Not about to bring the Dominicans in't you're really about to lose it.
Speaker 5: I don't like when nobody else there because it's true. But like he had to say, it's.
Speaker 3: True, but nobody But first of all, fully black. We all know that that's not true.
Speaker 16: It is the street side rose rather, but the correctional for society is not the signe and like, yeah.
Speaker 15: Just eat that.
Speaker 3: Stop.
Speaker 8: I just want to say that. But you know, I wish Rick Ross the best because it's all fake and it's all lies. Everything you do is a lie. And I'm so surprised you've been rattled your gross, but you're going at me. You said, I'm not on your level, but you prove that I am because every sentence and every mention is me.
Speaker 3: You sleep with me on your mind. He went, he wants to see me in the showers and use you shut upright.
Speaker 8: And lastly, I do want to congratulate Rick Ross. I do want to congratulate him. On a serious note, his daughter just had a baby. So he is now a grandfather. So drop a bomb for grandpa.
Speaker 3: Ross doing too much? Too old, you me doing it?
Speaker 8: Yes, you now get you know, fifty five years old, your grandfather, you get discounted eye hop now and now you know we said on Friday Day.
Speaker 16: Free before twelve with highlists, the rule, three before twelve with tell your pds, free before twelve with guilt and now old grandfathers, and three before twelve law enforcement free before twelve correction and three before.
Speaker 3: It started about it? Did he turned off? He turned out? I don't know why you were left, so you know why this is happening. Wise, I really don't know. But he left.
Speaker 8: Shot can go left as well. But uh, and that is your rumor report. Now you know, we both civilians.
Speaker 3: We have a lot in common. You know, my father's a police officer. He's with police officers.
Speaker 8: You know, he's he's no difference between him and six nine. Him and six nine are the complete now you do look like sixty nine are the complete same. They both work with law enforcement. Now, I'm really surprised that this industry has never checked him and never talked about his correction officer status. They I know everybody let his slide. He was a correction officer. You know what you have to be to be a correction officer.
Speaker 15: You just need a job.
Speaker 2: But it's not a so what you can't talk about wrapping all the keys that you push and everything that you do when you real.
Speaker 5: Shut up, it's the thing we want to radio.
Speaker 3: I thought this was it was about caution. When he made a left, I'm I'm willing to take lefts right. So you took a whole.
Speaker 2: That's right, you finished, he started. We can go all the way out of while I will not stop Grandpa all day.
Speaker 3: All right, I know that's right.
Speaker 20: I like it.
Speaker 3: Like little Luigiigi out and so crazy. I told V this weekend.
Speaker 2: I was proud of him and he didn't that he didn't, you know, stoop to a low level because and because and he could stun if he wanted to, and he could show off his houses in his cars and everything.
Speaker 3: And I was happy he didn't do that.
Speaker 11: And here he go.
Speaker 3: I think I think he could have. He still can because yeah, because the house, you just you're just like seeing mess. I just know I don't this is good. All right, Well, let's.
Speaker 8: Open up the phone lines eight hundred five, eight five, one oh five one. Let's move move s oute of him and take this the fat suit out.
Speaker 3: On Friday?
Speaker 8: All right, But like I said, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one. If you haven't heard, Kanye's wife was out and about and a guy kicked it to her and people were thinking that it went too far.
Speaker 3: You have the audio.
Speaker 24: Thanks you my name knew, Thanks to meet you from l A. Yes, okay, I just moved down yet. Yeah you got good eye content.
Speaker 11: Around Yeah.
Speaker 14: Uh, here's the same.
Speaker 11: I get your number.
Speaker 10: Damn.
Speaker 3: All right, let's let's open let's talk about it when we come back. You can never tell nobody how to how to react. Let's still want to come back.
Speaker 2: I don't want to open no phone calls. And that's about nobody taking it too far. If we ain't talking about him.
Speaker 15: Nah, no, we're done.
Speaker 3: We all we off of that now. This is crazy. Which way you want to go? Oh my god, we would would have not dressed like a YMC A man. I'm telling you down for whatever, and which way do I go? I'm gonna get back to it. I'm gonna get back to me, but we can go with which way you wanna go, the black.
Speaker 4: Side, go back to the black side, We'll go when we try to open them up to let's go the front page news.
Speaker 3: We'll discuss now, let's do it now. I'm with whatever what you wanna do, open the fold, let's go.
Speaker 8: Then, Ay take it too far? Eight hundred and five eight five one o five one. We're talking about the fat boy from Miami. Did I take it too far?
Speaker 3: Let's go? And I'm talking about the fat correction officer.
Speaker 8: I'm talking about the fat one the airbnbs, his crib that got his glass.
Speaker 3: Would you let somebody sleep in your bed? Yeah, you would let somebody sleep in your airbn be your bet? Oh no, no, no, no. I was confused. Oh I just can't understand this, all this rage. I came in here to promote the.
Speaker 15: We're not trying you on.
Speaker 20: The River.
Speaker 3: I want to take people. Got no interview, you don't. I just want people to come to the Rivers Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never beat the same.
Speaker 2: Our audible pick of the day is in the room with Peter Berg and go beyond the headlines in this weekly podcast and get the real story from people who were there. Listen when you sign up for a free trial at audible dot com. Slash Breakfast Club and everybody's dj n V charlamagnea god, we are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: We got Testling figure out for Front Page News.
Speaker 12: Come on to test Good Morning Family, the hood was and we.
Speaker 3: Got our co host down. That Rowlers is just hilarious. River Ninja. I'm the River Ninja. Sonnelle just made a promoters don l and health every time you say Carshaw, said Donelle.
Speaker 8: Now in sports that he beat the Celtics one twenty eight one O two, the Nuggers beat the Lakers, went to wait uh one nineteen went a wait then believe the Series three Old Miami leads to Series three two.
Speaker 2: Trash ass series so far, I mean, not even not even remotely competitive in no way, shape or form.
Speaker 3: I'm sure the NBA wanted the Lakers Boston Celtics so bad. I'm sure they did. But this is Denver. Yeah, then we're gonna win the championship.
Speaker 2: Ye, But I don't know, man, Miami be playing like a team that's up as just tool boy.
Speaker 3: But who they got for Joker, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know who they've had for anybody, you know what I mean, But they've been showing up every seriously.
Speaker 3: All right, well, will be starting test.
Speaker 9: Let's start with some commissance gun control. Minnesota has actually stepped up to the plate with some commasance gun control.
Speaker 12: I know we've been talking about that for a minute.
Speaker 9: Democrat Governor Tim Wall signed a public safety package on Friday, setting major gun control measures into law.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 12: The bill passed with both the Minnesota Senate and House within the last week. The laws divided into two separate parts.
Speaker 9: One is going to create a red flag law that allows family members, spouses, roommates, or law enforcement to as a court to suspend someone's access to guns if the judge determines that they're in significant danger of harming someone else or themselves. And as a side note, you can all you can always go back and change that as well. If they go to the judge and show that the person is now stable, they can get their rights back. In part will allow background checks to private gun transfers. It will now apply to things like sales at gun shows, not just the federally licensed dealers. And that was one of the things that they've been talking about all along with at least having you know, a background check at these gun shows. So Governor Wall said that this is not about the Second Amendment, trying to take away the Second Amendment. It is about safety and security for our community.
Speaker 2: How do you prove of somebody stable after they've been unstable? Like when did the statute of limitations on unstability expire?
Speaker 8: I mean that's a difficult part. Right, when you purchase a firearm, there's no way to test that, right unless you actually go see a therapist, to somebody that can evaluate somebody's mental If not.
Speaker 2: Even with therapy, what's wrong with therapy, therapy, therapy, therapy, therapy.
Speaker 3: You gotta go get therapy.
Speaker 8: You should seed somebody to make sure your mentional is okay before you purchase fire on, especially at the age of twenty one or eighteen.
Speaker 2: You you could purchase eight You win in a military. Can you think an eighteen year old needs an a off fifteen?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 4: But I had am sixteen at seventeen. I'm winning when I was seventeen.
Speaker 3: And but you went to a military, not just not walking around the country. I wasn't patriotic. I did it because I wasn't going to college.
Speaker 15: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 12: You still did it.
Speaker 3: Don't better what branch done at air Force?
Speaker 20: Oh?
Speaker 12: I was air Force. I was in M sixty Gunna.
Speaker 3: What was your job?
Speaker 4: I was at eight one, one, five two and for the streets. I was a police officer, but I wasn't. I was the worst police officer ever. Yeah, okay, yeah, I was just in San Antonio. I went to Lackland Air Force Base. We visited the same group that I went to like years ago, seventeen.
Speaker 12: You you were at the gate.
Speaker 3: You did l e Yeah, I did.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 12: I was a security police officer. Yes, that's what you heardst time.
Speaker 3: First of all, bring your tone down, Okay, I get it, I get it all right, that's.
Speaker 12: The saying guys that air Force people have.
Speaker 3: All right, Okay, did you go to back? Did you go to tech school with the Marines? Did y'all train with the Marine?
Speaker 20: Yes?
Speaker 9: We did it all at the same time. Don't always got to remind people in the army everybody.
Speaker 3: The worst thing about that when we used to march with the Marines taking Morocca. Marine had their food song from the hall.
Speaker 4: It's all my It was tough and then it was time for the Air Force our sound, our song, something like we was auditioning for Glee.
Speaker 25: It was like, off we go, y'all bonding a little bit.
Speaker 3: Somebody in military is like if you went to college. Somebody say, oh, we were.
Speaker 5: The same thing I was.
Speaker 3: I was the eb T. I was like, come on, the Air Force man. We appreciate your service definitely, absolutely, I know what you did.
Speaker 12: Thank you absolutely.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that.
Speaker 9: But just as a just a side note, this does take effect all January first, twenty twenty four, so it's a little bit of time, you know, before this actually takes effect. And just as a side note, they were able to get this pass because Democrats Republicans run the House. But just as a reminder, this government one with only fifty two percent of the vote forty four percent of Republicans, So this is still a race where the governor could lose, you know, when he runs again. So just want to keep people, you know, in abreast of that. That how elections really do matter when it comes to passing this type.
Speaker 3: Of legensay, I'm all for common sense gun legislation absolutely. All right, Well, thank you, Test, We appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Test.
Speaker 3: I know usually you a little longer, but you and U.
Speaker 2: Yeah, make sure y'all subscribe to Testling Figureos podcast, A Great Shot Go Chase a podcast on the black fack Iuyeheart Radio podcast Network.
Speaker 3: Damn it all right now, listen.
Speaker 2: You know you can't tell nobody how to react, okay, and you know when you push somebody, you know that person may not push you back.
Speaker 3: That person might drop a nuclear bomb on you. I'm my god, That's what I feel. And if you did it, no, Well, the thing is, you're very upset.
Speaker 2: I'm an only child, and I'm not upset that I'm not a jokes, but I'm an only child and I really don't know how to play.
Speaker 3: So when you play with me, I play too far period.
Speaker 8: And I think he you know, he crossed the line. We were talking about cars and it was cool and it was cute.
Speaker 3: And wait where did you think he crossed the line at? I think that's what people might miss going live, staying live. However, no, stupid, I mean, I.
Speaker 8: Mean he went at me for twelve hours, which is fine. You know, if I'm not on this level, he shouldn't even have that conversation. But then when you say you cut your seven sons to to clean my pood, but you.
Speaker 3: Don't have seven sons. It's just it doesn't matter.
Speaker 8: It doesn't matter when you start bring your family into it. That's when I play, like now, I'm like, let's play. Now, let's play. Now, let's play. And I can play every day all day and I won't stop.
Speaker 3: And to see the thing is.
Speaker 15: Just he did he did a Rick Rossberg.
Speaker 8: You're supposed to be Rick ross right, He's supposed to be this multi platinum selling artist.
Speaker 3: It's supposed to be this big artist. You got nineteen million followers. But I'm on your mind in the morning and the night when you think about your cart. So you think about mind.
Speaker 2: But this is about cast show, which it is. I don't want things to go too far over no damn cash cast show.
Speaker 3: It sounds like Shaw show. We talk about cost.
Speaker 5: Do you know he have any idea how many people that you have gone too far with?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I have the next port of going too far and still go too far.
Speaker 8: But now let me ask you a question. Sometimes you go too far just because you want to. But mine is an action and I reacted.
Speaker 3: React and what it is and I just want to keep the peace between everybody. I got a solution.
Speaker 4: I want you and Rick Ross should come to Yellow Springs, Ohio. This, Oh, that's a good idea. And then y'all should float down the river because it's a peaceful, tranquill play. You guys can bond, you guys can connect, be a part of donne a Land and you can bring your car should there too. Bring your car shoulder to Yellow Springs, Ohio. Tickets you could go go to this sounds like a commercials dot com.
Speaker 3: D O n N E L l r A A W l I n g S. I got four days of events.
Speaker 4: Friday is a big show at the Clock Performance Center in Springfield, Ohio. Saturday we do a kickball game. It's called the Streets Versus Creeks. The last couple of years was the was the head of the Streets team. I represented the Creeks. Sunday we got Sunday Funday, and then Monday, this is the biggest thing. Monday we take a river ride on the Mad River that's sponsored by Birch bark Livery. I'm gonna tell you something I was doing.
Speaker 3: We gotta do what we come back, We come back. I'm sorry I'm doing the car showing. The car show I didn't really want you to do. Let's talk about it. It's the Breakfast Clo, Go Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Everybody's the j n V. Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Now the River Ninja.
Speaker 8: If you just joined us, we got our co host down there rawlings and we also had just hilarious alcohols.
Speaker 3: So Charlemagne says that the me and Rick Cross thing went too far.
Speaker 2: I think both were all gone too far, because you know, it's not about car shows no more. At first, if it's just about car shows and who got the best show, that's cool, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But you know it. But it was never about who had the best caution.
Speaker 8: We were just talking cars because I'm from New York and we love newer cars. We love the newer cars. I have a couple of old cars, and he's from the South and he loves older costs. And we were just going back and forth cars and new cause, not even about the show. Because I said cars to his call show, he said cost to my cast. It was never about the.
Speaker 3: Cars on drink Champs, Yo, aren't you an NVY battling with v's not on my level, which he was joking with it, and then he just I don't think he was joking. He was joking. He said he was joking. He was like, yeah, it's my guy.
Speaker 8: And then he just kept going too far and he started leaving comments, and then he started doing everything else that I thought was a little disrespectful because now you're belittling my show, and I never belittled your show. I never belittle anybody show out there. I always say there's a difference. My show is more community based, where you know, my ticket prices started nineteen ninety nine. And the reason I do the car shows is because I remember as a kid, we couldn't afford to go to a lot of places.
Speaker 3: Because my parents candn't afford it.
Speaker 8: So I try to do these events where families can actually afford to go to these events. There's rise, there's jumpies, there's carnival games, there's gaming trucks, there's you know, a monster brings the bikes, things like we do so much at the car show. It's a family fund event and his show is totally different, which is fine, But once you start stabbing at my show, I stab back.
Speaker 2: And then when he's not about the shows no more, is what I'm saying. Correct, He like neither one of y'all are talking about shows anymore.
Speaker 3: And I think that's where it goes. It takes away and Charlomne, it takes away from the families.
Speaker 2: Yes, but also that's when like egos get involved, and then you know, your side might start saying extra stuff. His side might start saying that stuff. And listen, man, I don't want to see nothing stupid happen.
Speaker 11: It takes away from.
Speaker 3: But it's not who is. But it's not of a car show. It's about and then you go left. Then you start saying your good.
Speaker 8: Person, like now, okay, now I want to play. Now I want to play. And when I play, I'm not stopping. There's nothing to stop me because I'm not a rapper. I don't have to do a disrecord. I can do this all day long.
Speaker 3: So it is what it is. So you know, and hey, let's hello this because what's up with you? Jess years over the messy.
Speaker 18: Oh the sail Man.
Speaker 3: That was something you know, you think I went too far, bel h No, I.
Speaker 17: Think Ricky Rose went too far man. He was on you a little bit too much man, all that beige boy and yeah that was a little bit too much.
Speaker 3: Seems a little obsessed, does he?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 17: Sound like it? You know office the uh pay they wings start working.
Speaker 20: You know, so king good.
Speaker 3: He might have just one of his floors mopped, wanting poor green Hello man, Hello, hello he go morning morning. How you George morning? What's up?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 3: What's your thoughts?
Speaker 11: Yo?
Speaker 20: This is Helois from Georgia. I want to talk on the Rick Ross situations. Rick Ross is an absolute suckers for hating on envy. Mby is a family man who that only give family car shows, promotes real estate for Rick Rosster on drenk chump and attack envy. It's a straight talker. Move here, this big old main thing by himself got other dudes recording this stuff. He's only watched the jealousy and be like for one they got beautiful wife, beautiful family, and then you you know, tell you like he he got to give all the mane the doll family. Rick Ross has it done nothing but felt but post the r p s he passed away. It's jealousy man, for for a black man to go hit on another black man.
Speaker 4: Okay, and my miss of it this all started show, which is which is crazy cars going too far.
Speaker 3: As shop been doing for over, everybody going to far Over car show.
Speaker 2: You know, he does have a big house, but his house is in the middle of the hood. There's a white castle across the street, and the check is down the block. God, for real, that's.
Speaker 20: He.
Speaker 3: I would never lay down the street from that, man. You live in a nice area. It is white castles down the black from Pep. I don't. I don't know about checking I don't all right, that's what I don't know. I don't even live in a nice air. Come on, I got a Checkers down the blood.
Speaker 17: Hello's this turn up in Florida?
Speaker 3: Mike, what's up? What's up?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Excupid?
Speaker 19: You're vy?
Speaker 20: You're just covering yourself man Rick to stay his lame.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I agree, I'm just I'm just here, just trying to do me.
Speaker 22: Brother, heyvy more if everybody just just let you know, to put rit Robstock in his place, called back pimping Curly.
Speaker 20: He's scared of Curly.
Speaker 13: Na.
Speaker 3: See that's another thing I said on a bunch of interviews.
Speaker 8: I never wanted fifty to be involved, Like in fifty is not getting involved fifty is my brother, Like we got business with each other, we have investments with each other, and I never wanted to go there because they could go serious any time.
Speaker 3: Fifty Cars. Just say leave it alone because I don't want him to be a part of it, like getting serious though.
Speaker 5: Because fifty definitely the one that did call him out about the CEO car.
Speaker 3: Can't serious.
Speaker 2: And I'm like your over car shows and them on both sides, like don't bring in nobody's.
Speaker 3: Family and you know, all the CEO stuff and everything. I mean, those might be soft spots. Like you was texting him over the weekend. Why you ain't texting and say that what he texted you text with?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Because he over there.
Speaker 2: You sent message like come on with all that? No, he hit me and he said, I'm go find it. He said, uh, he said, I'm painting a Chevy Beage next week. What color should I do? The other halfen?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm obsessed, big homie. Why you what the hell you got do you water? I'm all the jokes.
Speaker 2: I'm from all the jokes when it comes to the car show. If you're keeping it about the car show and cars, I'm with all the jokes. But when you start talking about family and people being CEOs and all that other stuff.
Speaker 3: It might go a little too far.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So did you tell him that the same way you're saying that to envy.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't see, and he didn't. He be walking here with a uniform this morning.
Speaker 20: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But when he said your seven sons, did you say, yo, hain got seven?
Speaker 3: He got to don't do everything.
Speaker 2: That's nothing responsible, not even real. But I actually hit NV and I told NB, I say, I'm proud of you because listen, here's the thing. If MV wanted to equal STUT, I thought that's what it was going to go to. Once I thought it'd be taking a video from in the gym in the house. I'm like, oh, he call me?
Speaker 3: What when I don't even say hello. I said, don't do it, don't do it, don't do it. And I said, all right, for what I want to stay like you know what you got? You know what I mean? Like, what's the point.
Speaker 5: And then now he's a grandfather, let's just lad that's right.
Speaker 4: And then he don't want his kids to go to a car show to his grandkids. Look, let's get it back to the family.
Speaker 3: They're not coming there.
Speaker 4: I want to fight river Man. Y'all should at least come to the river man. I'm telling you, Man, I'm telling together. So it's the rivers. Son, I'm telling you, take me to the river.
Speaker 3: We're talking about recruits and River Ross. It's the Breakfast logan boarding. Everybody's j n V. Charlamage the guy. We all the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host Jess hilarious and down rawlings all right. Now. We were talking about Charlamie. He said, I went to Fort You.
Speaker 2: You can never tell somebody they're going too far because you can never tell somebody how to react. But I just don't want to see things get out of hand. I feel like things are getting out of hand now. At first, it was about car shows. You and Ross going back and forth about car shows.
Speaker 3: That's fun.
Speaker 20: Ha ha ha ha.
Speaker 3: But when Ros started talking about family, you coming there.
Speaker 2: Talking about CEOs and what he didn't do for gunplay all this other stuff, It's like, come on, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just I'm just reacting on his reaction. That's all it is. I'm just saying.
Speaker 8: Then they were all tightened. I took a picture of fifty. I'm like me and fifty was out the dinner last year, like fifty said, he's going No, that was subliminal, son.
Speaker 4: Joe, that was I can't take a picture with my guy, not at this time. Son with fifty, don't post it until next month.
Speaker 2: You always out with fifty. I don't never see you post no picture, no all the time. All of a sudden, you just the same.
Speaker 3: But I went straight from here. It's the same outfit I was last night. Hello, who's this.
Speaker 19: Jay?
Speaker 3: What's your thought? Jay? What's going on? I think fifth gave you the outfit just work.
Speaker 22: Just got back in Jaya.
Speaker 3: What's your thoughts? Brother? Yeah?
Speaker 18: Too far?
Speaker 17: Yeah, like it was funny with all the other.
Speaker 14: Kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I just think you got to corner no more. I can tell that something I heard push the button. Something I said, push the button. And that ain't ross Man, I like the fun Ross.
Speaker 3: That wasn't fun. That was he was.
Speaker 11: He was hurt.
Speaker 18: Man, Know what's going on with r You need to hug man?
Speaker 14: Well like yeah, like we can't hold.
Speaker 17: Your kids and that corner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very corner. So why we can't hug man? I need was coming show me one. So now you're gonna have a security at the moon bouncing. Now I'm doing the kids jump on. It's called it jumping man, Jump Security, the jump. Hello, is this what's going on?
Speaker 18: Lamar, lamar?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 3: The heavy heavy man? Yes, sir, we gotta stop.
Speaker 19: You gotta start that mean Wow listen, I said, you're starting to give me fifty seven vibes. I feel like you're getting your info from where fifty got his. This is going too far.
Speaker 26: Ever's going to a far you.
Speaker 3: Mean Google, I never.
Speaker 20: I guess so, I guess so.
Speaker 19: But but you're definitely you're definitely going too far. Man like yall Queen's dudes, like first, you know what I'm saying. Fifty and Ross, fifty came out crazy. You're coming out crazy. Dogs came out.
Speaker 17: Dat me crazy.
Speaker 18: It was going on with your queens, dudes, bro, and.
Speaker 8: I want you to think about it. Fifty and Ross never got along. And I never put that in between my relationship with Ross.
Speaker 3: We were still.
Speaker 8: I was about that too and then and then I always kept the light with Ross when we went back and forth, because I never wanted fifty to jump in so but when.
Speaker 3: He went too far, I gotta go back. I got I don't know how to play. My mom never told me you know what.
Speaker 17: You know, you're giving the platform for fifty to jump in.
Speaker 3: No, no, I told how we me and Fifty had a conversation. I told fifty, please don't jump in. I told him this is want to do.
Speaker 20: I just want to sug I would be taking it too far.
Speaker 22: All right, man, we're good, but we're good.
Speaker 3: And then over the weekend I heard him mentioned fifty. I'm like, why, like you want that?
Speaker 19: Like what that PROMI but he but then things like that can happen. You might say something and then you know if it's gonna come and put the post on him, and then everything's want to start on home.
Speaker 2: I just don't want things to go too far with get physical, because when egos get involved and bruised egles happen, you never know who want to.
Speaker 3: Get strength doing what? Where's regrets?
Speaker 6: Hunt?
Speaker 3: Miami's Miami? Oh, he's gonna bring Trick bad Ship South Trick. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 13: You know?
Speaker 2: Trick Daddy caught some shots on some of Walker album for no damn reason. Some of walk and talk about old Trick Daddy looking.
Speaker 3: Man South Trick, Hello, who's that man? You're draft.
Speaker 19: Nah, I didn't try his.
Speaker 17: Wins, Man, I doing.
Speaker 3: What's your thoughts broa now nah?
Speaker 17: Yeah, I wanted to speak about the topic.
Speaker 22: Man, Dad, you're deadite be man.
Speaker 19: You don't go too far with it.
Speaker 18: Bro.
Speaker 17: Man, you're absolutely right about whatever.
Speaker 22: And actually seen the video over the weekend when the Wolves was talking about giving your seven kids out there and picking up the horse poop and all that. I under saying it's all funny games, but when it comes to family, bro, like, you don't mess with that at all. Man, So I congratulate you, man, do what you gotta do. What's crazy about that? I've seen the video not too long ago where you guys had I think it's they suit Marcos and you want him to apologize.
Speaker 3: My bad, my bad.
Speaker 22: But yeah, that interview that you was dealing with him, you want him to apologize to you. I talked about your kids and your family and all that, So I respect you, know what I mean, Like I said, when it comes funny games, but like, when it comes to the family, man, keep that out of the game, man, I mean, And.
Speaker 3: Gonna jump out the window every time button neck it with no parachute. When you mentioned the family because you know what it is.
Speaker 8: It's People think it's it's a it's a it's a button for me and I I gotta go one time, and simply even with Ross Is I can keep going back and forth this so much, but it makes no sense. Like like you said, it's a car show, which my car show is this week in in Memphis, and we're doing it for young Dolph actually, so we're doing it with Dolph's company.
Speaker 3: So I'm excited about that.
Speaker 8: So you get to see Dolph's museum which has all his artifacts and art and chains, and his cars will be there.
Speaker 3: Key glock fifty cent. Of course, I didn't know he wanted to clean up the horse pool. He did that part. They want to be clean up the horse pool, he said. You say he ain't got no backyard.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, yeah that's what he's said. But you know, Charlamagne Nosey, I think Clue played basketball on my crib inside. But hello, is this I'm not good?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hey, Dre, what's up?
Speaker 18: What's going on?
Speaker 25: Man?
Speaker 3: What's your thoughts?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 20: Hey?
Speaker 17: So for one, I'm all the way with you.
Speaker 19: I I'm all the way with you because I mean, first of all, I hope it's just joke. It's all jokes.
Speaker 3: But it's all jokes too, that's all I'm saying. I hope it's all jokes.
Speaker 19: But oh but it easily go. Man, you need to be with your brothers.
Speaker 3: I'm always be with my.
Speaker 2: And being with you and and being and being with your brother is making sure things don't go too far.
Speaker 3: That's all. That's it.
Speaker 20: That's what jump in there too, Go ahead wrong with him, going wrong with him in a joke for man, and let him know it's all joke.
Speaker 3: You couldn't always that.
Speaker 15: People.
Speaker 3: I don't say envy.
Speaker 7: Come on, no, I wouldn't say that. I wouldn't say jumping with him, but just don't say nothing. Don't keep telling and he going too far.
Speaker 3: I'm sitting right here. When you got to your situation, then I come in and and.
Speaker 2: And make sure he was good, which one both of them when one would in the back of the Yes, but that's real, actual physical altercation.
Speaker 3: Let's get there. I don't want it to get.
Speaker 2: That's the whole point I'm trying to make. I don't want it to get there. Over no goddamn car show y'all. Both seventy two years old, okay, and then in your bed, all right. I don't want to see nothing happen over no damn car show.
Speaker 3: He's a grandfather. I don't even get on.
Speaker 2: But stop it, by the way, you gotta stop saying that what you thought that? Because you right there, I can't wait. I'm just gonna I'm gonna be proud of you a little LOGI out here.
Speaker 18: Here.
Speaker 3: I'm proud of it. But you know it is you. Any moment now you can get that call.
Speaker 8: But also Memphis, I'm gonna have beige rage T shirts for sale, so a lot of time really like a beige rage and I had a meter on it right now, so you can get if you're if you're a little upset, if you're really upset, if you're super dupal upset. I'm selling out of time selling the beige raised T shirts. You can get it at the caution. But then then again, like I said, my call shows this week, kids five and under are free.
Speaker 3: I just don't want to go too far, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, because right now you got families involved, and you bringing up old stuff about CEOs and all of that like this, this could get stupid quick but damn caution.
Speaker 8: But but you keep saying what you have to say is all I'm doing is responding to what boys said. That's what I'm They brought him family and I'm just I'm just having fun with him. You want to dance, let's dance.
Speaker 3: I can sell. So of course you Dominican. What Dominican don't know? To well, Jes we have Jesse the mess coming up? What are we talking about? All right? So I can jomp in. I can do my Joe now, Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Because Jonathan Majors and Megan good was spoted together, I can see.
Speaker 3: You ain't been doing your job. I'm just saying you don't have We had the.
Speaker 15: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I was enjoying the child all right Now, I'm bag Jonathan Majors and Megan Goods by the.
Speaker 3: Relationship shot up your magas they ain't about to be on the river Monday. I talk about relationship, that's right. Relationship.
Speaker 2: When we come back though movies, the Breakfast Club on b Et, everybody is CJ.
Speaker 3: MV and Charlam and the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 2: I still feel blasphemous to cut this song off before two chains versus.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 26: All right, Well, let's get to jest with the mess. This is the rumor report on the breakfast club.
Speaker 7: Honey, so first public sighting of Jonathan Majors and rumored girlfriend Meghan Good.
Speaker 3: Am you you don't do that up here. I'm gonna punish.
Speaker 5: I'm done, all right, Amed, I hate the damn word assault claims.
Speaker 20: All right.
Speaker 7: So, earlier this month, multiple publications reported allegations that Megan Good and Jonathan Majors are dating despite his ongoing assault case.
Speaker 5: Now you said this was fake, right, Why do you feel like this is fake?
Speaker 3: The relationship is fake?
Speaker 4: I think that's a publicity stunt just to try to get him back in good grace for people.
Speaker 3: And I don't I don't say his career is over, but the damage is done by what you get all the blogs. Yeah, you still innocent until prove guilty. Does it benefit her? You can say you're innocent to proven guilty, but not in the opinion.
Speaker 7: But like you said, like like NB asked, how does it benefit her for this publicity stunt?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I mean, you agencies get together.
Speaker 20: You know.
Speaker 4: That you haven't thought from don all of a sudden, you've been smashing white chicks all this time.
Speaker 3: All of a sudden, I'm back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but what if he was never there? He was there, and what if he wanted to try?
Speaker 15: The most more.
Speaker 4: Important thing about the situation is women stay at up people's men's cell phones. That's the most important point. That's how it all started. She went in the cell phone. This wouldn't happen. A lot of relationships have been broken up because those sales phones. Ladies, please stay out of phone.
Speaker 7: About the white lady lady went to the phone, specifically, his ex girlfriend went through the phone. That's why you think that it happened all right? For me, it's not even about Jonathan. It's about Megan. Meghan went from a pastor to a few years that was a joke, whatever, But sure, are you taking a walk on a while side with this one?
Speaker 15: I like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: She has faster And then I guess I guess that was like nope to a little too whatever for her.
Speaker 3: And then now she's dating them.
Speaker 5: You know what I learned.
Speaker 3: If it's worse, I think it's cool.
Speaker 2: I learned Jesse Larry's can read dropping the clues bos for Jesse Larraus, y'all stopped.
Speaker 3: Playing with my girl talught. But she can't read. Yeah, she can't read dj nds.
Speaker 15: You said you not like the way I read.
Speaker 3: You'd be like, look, you got audio right.
Speaker 20: Here.
Speaker 3: But I heard I seen you do the rumored report last week. I was like, that was that?
Speaker 4: Wasn't that money when we do radio years ago? He used to bet money that I couldn't get through through three sentences.
Speaker 3: A lot of a lot of money.
Speaker 7: But see when you was reading last week, I was like, oh, they need me back up there because Charlomagne asked you for clarity on the story, and he was like, I think it's uh, well, actually I don't know, so you don't need to do MS okay either way, I think Megan and Jonathan are a cute couple and and so he is proven guilty, he is innocent. To me, I don't think it's a publicity a publicity stunt because I don't think she will gain anything fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think of the publicity stunt either.
Speaker 2: I think that they probably really are kicking it, but yeah, somebody is spending it for publicity, publicity regardless you want absolutely.
Speaker 5: It's just ain't Megan who's using it for the publicity?
Speaker 3: All right, cool?
Speaker 5: Kim Kardashian talks single motherhood.
Speaker 3: Please just play this clip. I don't have no words.
Speaker 27: I'd say parenting is the thing that has taught me the most about myself. There are nights I cry myself to sleep, like what just happened? You know, with all the moods and the personalities and any person that says, oh, we're waiting to have x amount of money in the bank. Oh we're waiting to have a home before we have kids. Oh I'm waiting for this job to come in before we have kids. I don't care how long you wait. I don't care what you're waiting for. You are never prepared, but you will figure it out. Sometimes it's nights where it's just we are going hour by hour to see if we're going to survive if a tantrum comes in. Oh my god, your life is completely upside down.
Speaker 3: Yo, who the f for your kids?
Speaker 20: Like?
Speaker 3: What are you and the shelter? Like what do you mean survive? Hour by hour?
Speaker 13: You have to?
Speaker 3: And then she even went on to say, you.
Speaker 7: Wait a second. What she was saying when they argue. She has to be yes, she has to be the mediator. She said, she has to like figure out who wins the argument. I mean who has to Like so you have to be a mother in other words, like why is that so hard? Why are you so damn dramatic because sides, you know what I'm saying, but she's dramatic. You cry yourself to sleep at night because you you know you have to. You know, you have to be the mother to four kids. Do you know there are mothers who really cry itself to sleep at night because they live in shelters because they can't provide. Because it's like I just I'm so sorry, I'm not letting noney.
Speaker 3: That's not just wrong. But I thought she was. I thought she was saying that it's just a struggle to be a parent. I thought the same thing.
Speaker 4: I thought she was saying, like like people always say, well, I don't want to like she said, oh, I got to have a certain amount of money. I have to have a certain amount of success in the matter, all of the jaff nothing is going to prepare you for it until you actually do it. So I do kind of understand what she was saying.
Speaker 3: When it comes to that, especially when you got multiple But.
Speaker 16: You got.
Speaker 3: Cry yourself to sleep. I understand.
Speaker 8: I got six, yeah, and I got four around the same ages, and and I don't cry myself to sleep.
Speaker 3: Like what about their mother. I'm actually happy when they go to sleep because I like looking at my kids.
Speaker 8: I love being a dad. I take my kids to every game. I take my kids to everything I could possibly take them to. And yes we have the problems when Jackson and Brooklyn go back and forth and they arguing, they fight, But being a mediator is what you do, what you signed up as a power.
Speaker 2: I will say I haven't cried myself to sleep, but I've questioned whether or not I'm a good father sometimes, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Cried yourself to sleep every night you're wondering how you're gonna.
Speaker 3: Survive, hour by hour, damn, like.
Speaker 15: Jesus, like you know you four.
Speaker 7: You didn't realize this after North, after South, after Well, I'm sorry, no, Saint Chicago and Song. You had four children and and you realized that the add on was crazy. You didn't realize this with two and the three. It's just like my heart goes out to her as a mom and as a woman, love it. I know, I got one and sometimes to get herd because I can't be around them. I like to see my son, like to be with them, you know, but like I just feel like she's so damn dramatic. Everything is dramatic. Yeah, yeah, but don't ever cry, Kim. Please don't cry every night.
Speaker 3: Kid's gonna be like, damn, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 20: You?
Speaker 3: I should be crying on the last time.
Speaker 8: You think them with the mess Now, I just want to shout out to jay Z and Beyonce. They purchased the most expensive home for two hundred million dollars.
Speaker 3: They said it was it was actually a great house, dude, for two hundred million dollars. It's thirty thousand square feet.
Speaker 8: It's a prime area of malleble in this no Checkers or white Castle around it.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's all.
Speaker 2: It ain't worth two hundred million, then it should have some restaurants in the millions.
Speaker 3: The beach has wings stop down the street. Okay, no, no, no, but it was.
Speaker 8: It was listed for two hundred ninety five million and they got it for two hundred million. It has eight acres looking over the ocean. It's beautiful. It's on Billionaires Row. They got it for still they got it for a stock in.
Speaker 4: The he and it's in the same guy who designed that house is the same one that I guess one of Kanye's properties. Yeah, they're supposed to give you an impression of like living in the museum's supposed to.
Speaker 3: Have all type of art and everything.
Speaker 20: Better.
Speaker 3: They better have something in there for two hundred million a million.
Speaker 11: I love it?
Speaker 3: Hey, all that?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right now, charlamneho giving that donkey too. Donelle Rongs, Donelle need to come to the front of the congregations. Since he's here.
Speaker 2: We need to have a world with him. You know what he've been doing, what you've been doing for years. Okay, we need to discuss.
Speaker 3: It would be nice to him today. Just need to discuss. I'm on your side. I don't know what's going on, right, We need to discuss. Okay, all right, don't make him lose no tickets. I want to know you come to the River the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 2: With audio titles on business, career, advice, fitness, and more, Audible keeps you inspired whatever you're looking for. Check out all the audiobooks, podcasts, and originals you could ever want all in one place. Sign up for thirty days free at audible dot com slash breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Damn he hogged. It's time for donkey, I mean trying to beat donkey today.
Speaker 1: No more.
Speaker 3: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days called donkey of the day and it really caught me off guard. Damn Charlamagne, who got the donkey out of.
Speaker 15: The day today?
Speaker 3: Here today?
Speaker 2: Well, just hilarious donkey today for Monday May twenty second goes l Rollins because you know, Donelle on behalf of DJ Nvy and I. We are tired of being photoshopped on the bodies of members of the l G B t Q I A E I O U and sometimes why community. Okay, you don't you don't like when Nvy and I play booty games, but that you always want to play booty games with us. There are people in my family from South Carolina who are slow and don't understand any of this new technology, so they really think that be me.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: For example, you took a post from Hollywood Unlocked that said Adidas is under fire for unveiling new Pride twenty twenty three women swimsuit line modeled by a man, and you put my face on the male.
Speaker 3: Model that is model any swim suits. Yes you did, Yes you did.
Speaker 2: And it's people out there who really believe that is me. Okay, that's I don't need Donelle making people believe I'm zesty. I do enough of that on my own, okay. And what I also don't like is, you know, people think when you come to the Breakfast Club, we just be picking on you, and we be pranking you for no reason.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 2: They don't see all the videos and pictures you be making of us. And one reason they don't see them is because I erase your name off when I repose them, and I don't give you credit on purpose.
Speaker 3: And I know that pitches you are okay and done. Also feels like we don't give him enough credit, you know, just for being a great stand up comic. And that is not true too.
Speaker 2: I get on this radio all the time and say Donnelle is one of the best stand ups in the world.
Speaker 3: To say that is not true. You one of the funniest people on the planet, you know. And I come to all your shows when you come to New York. You know that that's right. And even come to your car show too. Thank you. I'm off the floors, oh, thank you. And so today Donelle, I have a little gift for you. I'm not doing this.
Speaker 2: I give you a small token of my appreciation, Donelle for you.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 15: Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: You your dancer now.
Speaker 15: And for people don't know, no, get your dance, get your.
Speaker 3: Show him the thumb, y'all, show him the thumb, show him the thumb.
Speaker 15: Take him to the river.
Speaker 3: For everybody, say, we got down there, a little stripped, a little stripper. I thought this little ship gift down.
Speaker 1: Turn down, ain't no, damn you better took that man.
Speaker 3: Don't you took that man? That man, that man he want he is that time? Now you want to take that man. Tip that man down, that.
Speaker 15: Any feisty, Yeah, that man down.
Speaker 3: Tell that man man the gift. Come to the river. Done man, give him else?
Speaker 15: Put down.
Speaker 3: Now you're so disrespectful. We brought you a gift and now you're gonna chat this like that. That's messed up. They found a little shipp from the brook. I can put my elbow top.
Speaker 1: I got.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't know I was I knew.
Speaker 2: Something that that is when you get quiet, I ain't in quiet quired and it's.
Speaker 3: Like you don't make no eye contact. Listen like, yeah, yeah, you pick on you, you don't do that. That's old.
Speaker 4: Jesus is the one that does those those videos of the photoshop. And it's very entertaining for me, and I'm and I appreciate y'all dealing with it for something years. I was getting ready to start a go and when you said go fund me this week, and I called a couple of my friends. I said, they talked about Booty so much. I was gonna start a go fund me page for y'all to be able to get b b L.
Speaker 3: He said, we don't do no.
Speaker 5: No go fund me is up here.
Speaker 3: He said, I'm glad, he said again, yeah, he said, you know what, man, they pick on you though, that is not true. I remember watching the clip you was telling them a hot foster. He was like, so my dad died, right, and he and he just bust like laughing something funny.
Speaker 20: Yeah.
Speaker 4: They thought it was going to credit me because I'm not saying with everything in eventually was going to get there when your season started, y'all, real estate did y'all break up, y'all be for y'all had car show stuff.
Speaker 3: No, I don't see y'all together. We're supposed to be doing a TV show.
Speaker 8: I mean he's doing he's doing Flip to Down, which is the site that he did to helping new investors start and between the real estate and the kids and the car shows and I'm doing you know, I have another book coming out in the water and all my time.
Speaker 4: You might not agree, but at that time, you guys was on the verge of doing something. It was brand new and you were doing the seminars or whatever. But when we did that and this one, I was really magical. We did that that meme that blew up. You didn't tag me on that one.
Speaker 3: That hurts me everywhere. We got a minute left before b T. We call him Big punk. I don't care larry them them. Uh seminars didn't start blowing up? Then, No, it wasn't because he called him Big punk Man. Promote Donnelle Lane about Donnie Rawlins. Donniell Lane Yellow Swings on Ohio. Go to Donnie Rawlins dot com. We're gonna be on the river. We got a kickball game, we got a Sunday Fun Day.
Speaker 4: We're going to the river with bridging the bridge, the gap between the older the young, to create memories for a lifetime.
Speaker 3: That's what we're doing. I'm the river. Y'all. Make sure y'all come.
Speaker 8: All right, shout to b T. Will see you guys tomorrow. That's right, everybody else, that's open up the phone lines. Eight hundred five eight five people.
Speaker 2: We didn't plan this part of the show. No, we didn't plany We didn't plan after dawn. We planned after the stripper came. We didn't plan after that.
Speaker 8: We forgot because we were so wow about the stripper to come out and dan wow shows.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all that is done, but they ain't even finished up.
Speaker 2: The showing about Yeah, we figured out when we come back, figure call us.
Speaker 3: Oh no, they got to call us about the Kanye the wife, just.
Speaker 8: Like we were saying earlier five A five one O five one. Kanye's wife was a little too flirty. People are saying she was in the store shopping and people feel like and since she's married, she shouldn't be this flirty with somebody.
Speaker 11: My name knew thanks to me too, l A. Yes, okay, I just moved down here Yeah, you got good eye content.
Speaker 3: Around Yeah you, uh, here's the same.
Speaker 11: I get your number.
Speaker 18: Damn.
Speaker 8: All right, So the question is eight hundred and five A five one oh five one. If your significant other actor like this, how would you feel? Let's talk about it when we come back. It's the Breakfast Lug, Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: It's topic top called eight hundred five five one o five one. To join into the discussion with the Breakfast.
Speaker 8: Club Morning everybody. It's the j n V Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Now if you're just joining our guest co host Donnell Rawlings and Jesse Larry's a ninja the River Ninja. Hey all right, so we're asking, Uh, we were talking about's wife. She was in the store and people think that she was too flirty with an individual. And this is how it went down.
Speaker 11: My name Knew. Thanks to meet you from La. Yes, okay, I just moved down yet Chicago. Yeah you got good eye content.
Speaker 3: Yeah you uh, here's the same.
Speaker 11: I get your remember. Yeah.
Speaker 8: So eight hundred and five A five one oh five one. If this was your significant other, how would you feel? Is it too far to start with you? Yess what you think honestly, well, I wouldn't be flirting like that. I think she went she was just a little bit too flirty. And but she she seemed to like the Chicago boys ain't gonna lie to tell you, you know what I mean. But he may not have known that that was because I think, yeah, I don't know what she looked like.
Speaker 7: And then honestly, we gotta look at is this a serious marriage, Like what is this the marriage for We was talking about Jonathan Major's and Megan all or at least they just a gather. But I think this nigga want to go get married just for something to do, you know what I mean. So this could be something just you know, she could probably still do whatever she wants, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You just never know how it is with Kanye.
Speaker 2: I think if it was publicity stuff for Kanye, he'd marry a Jewish woman. Thinks that'll be the only way to like to fix the problem, to fix the issues, one of the ways.
Speaker 4: What do you think now, I just think some people have certain lifestyles. It might be some that she might be the person to go get somebody to play that whatever that. I don't know what's got Internet when you cuckold, Yeah, that part so.
Speaker 3: When you watch when somebody likes watching you and if you another get Yeah.
Speaker 4: And Kanye seemed like that freaky stuff when I guess when he was busting those musics, he was showing like old porn videos of him and Kim or some stuff like that, So it might be something he'd be like, girl, go get him.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And it's just so quick, just so quick. I don't even think it's real, to.
Speaker 2: Be honest, it does sound like she was showing all her teeth. And I agree with both of y'all. It's like we don't know what they end.
Speaker 3: And then what is got like real great eye contact? Like what is that what we're talking about?
Speaker 11: My phone?
Speaker 3: I'm like the whole conviction on your phone? Oh my goodness. This guy told not somebody wats the microphone? So everything we say is going on this phoneye don hell saying let's go to the phone lines.
Speaker 19: Than Hello, who's this?
Speaker 13: Hey?
Speaker 17: This Sean from Memphis.
Speaker 3: Hey, Sean from Memphis was spopping brother.
Speaker 17: Man, nothing much too much now, j Envy, Uncle sharl.
Speaker 3: What's up out there? Hilarry, what's up? Baby? Now we're talking Kanye's wife. What what's your daughter?
Speaker 23: Man?
Speaker 17: Ain't nothing you can do. Uh, you got a pretty wife. As far as step into it, but you know, she did the right thing as far as letting her know, Hey, I'm married. Just stood on.
Speaker 20: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, But you know it's there are some people that like talking at our talkers, and like somebody said that the dude was probably big. She might have felt the way, like, I don't want to disrespect this guy, because sometimes if you disrespect.
Speaker 3: That happens to women all the time.
Speaker 7: She could just be very friendly, to be honest, but she said it like it's like I would have been like, oh, no, I'm married.
Speaker 3: She was like, I'm married.
Speaker 2: But she probably she probably did have to do that because just you know, like sometimes women be feeling a way, you know, you feel like they're in danger absolutely, you know, and the dudes out here crazy. You reject some of these dudes with these fragile egos out here if you want to.
Speaker 7: And to be honest with you, if I was married to Conye, I wouldn't know if I would be married or divorced within the next day, So I might go ahead and go flirt with somebody at the Starbucks.
Speaker 3: You don't know what your status is.
Speaker 1: Never know.
Speaker 13: This is Angela.
Speaker 3: Hey Angela, good morning. What's your thoughts?
Speaker 24: My thoughts on it?
Speaker 13: Good morning everybody. My thoughts on it is. I don't think it's necessarily flirting. More as when I looked at the video, the guy seemed like he was a little spouler than her, so it might have been a little service.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what we said to someone comes.
Speaker 13: Yeah, when I want someone comes to me and I'm nervous and but took me like trying to get out the situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 8: She felt the way, you know, instead of trying to be now and be you know, like peace, you know, let me talk, be nice, so that way he doesn't feel like I'm trying to play him.
Speaker 2: And you know, that's the damn woman got to be like that, I know, you know what I mean. I feel sorry for women that have to go through that to feel that way. Yeah, because when all these women are trying to holler at me, I just stay I'm married, and they move out to nobody when the guys nobody.
Speaker 3: What you do when the guys to give me number? You put off the fans yea to say, Larry, Yeah, Hello, what's up?
Speaker 16: Bro?
Speaker 8: We're talking about what if your significant other was doing the same thing. What would your thoughts be, bro?
Speaker 17: Man, me and her gonna have to man because he was she was, yeah, her eyes and having a good eye contact, you know, woman doing that. But I kind of like when the woman when the dudes comple ment by wanting name. You know what, y'all are my woman? That lets me know that I've got sleuth going, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I think the thing that we're not factoring in is what we all been saying is that, you know, sometimes women be feeling like they in danger and they don't want.
Speaker 3: To reject the guy because the guy might flip out.
Speaker 20: Yeah exactly, Yes, especially in Detroit, they just doing that all that to the women.
Speaker 17: So I get it though, you know what I mean, sometimes they got a first for the dude. It's a spinning you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I get it all right, Well, thank you brother eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you just join us. We're talking about Kanye's wife.
Speaker 8: Now, people were talking about Kanye's wife and feel like she was flirting and that she shouldn't be it was trending. This is what happened when she was out shopping at a store. So we're asking eight hundred five eight five one O five.
Speaker 3: One, what are your thoughts. It's the Breakfast Club the Morning. It's topic time called eight hundred five five five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Glove talk about it morning.
Speaker 8: Everybody is d J n V, charlamagnea God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host Jess hilarious and down now rawlings.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now we're talking about Kanye's wife over the weekend.
Speaker 8: They were trending and that's because she was out shopping and the guy was trying to holler, and people feel like he was too friendly.
Speaker 3: With the hollering. We're taking your calls. Eight hundred and five eight five play the audio.
Speaker 11: First, thank you my name new Thanks to meet you from La.
Speaker 24: Yes, okay, I just wved down. Yeah you got good eye content.
Speaker 3: Around yeah yeah you uh, here's the same.
Speaker 11: I get your number.
Speaker 3: Damn shaw Stone.
Speaker 19: Brother, I'm good brother, you good heavy.
Speaker 3: I'm great, good morning.
Speaker 19: What's the word all right? Donnie rollers Hey, Jake hilarious it's a beautiful shazar shut drive up here. I'm glad, I'm blessed. I want to talk about Envy and Rick Ross going back and forth, and also Kanye and West's wife.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 19: The only issue I had with Kanye west wife and she was just laughing too much with a dude. But she did represent and say, yo, I'm married my only time in my ada. I felt like she was just laughing too much and the dude wasn't even funny. Yeah, it seems like that, but she did represent, you know.
Speaker 9: What I mean.
Speaker 19: And also Envy and you and Rick Rooks y'all, y'all need to chill on that. Man. Y'all two black brothers out here getting money, and I think I do think Rick Ruds went a little bit far and Mvy, you went a little bit far too him. But but but the instigators behind that, we got to talk about them is charlotmad and Nory. Yeah, Charlotte, it was instigating that for you to go ahead course and took.
Speaker 18: And also.
Speaker 3: If y'all think I'm instigating Envy, then y'all don't know Envy.
Speaker 2: Okay, I didn't know it well, but I know Envy will go jump out the window button it without a parent.
Speaker 8: Well, and I will say this in the defensive Charlemagne. Charlemagne has been trying to calm me down for the last five days. And there's things that I was about to do that Charlemagne has stopped. So I would say he hasn't been the instigator. He's been trying to be the level headed on envy.
Speaker 19: Yes, also he didn't really everybody your family, you have seven sons and you don't.
Speaker 3: Have tons, but you didn't listen to the whole You didn't listen to the whole thing. But it was it was a little more. It was like b did say, Andie Murphy was in that man left. He was in the bed with his family. Though I just said to him that man was in bed with his own family, in the bed with your family.
Speaker 20: That you.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Hello, this.
Speaker 22: Till good morning?
Speaker 3: What's your thoughts till good morning?
Speaker 6: The first all?
Speaker 14: Oh my god, I cannot believe I got to I love y'all both, the y'all book, guess new host up there feeling it my favorite so far?
Speaker 18: Yes, Yes, I think she is bomb.
Speaker 14: She had me cracking up blast night. I think she just make a good fit with y'all.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, girl.
Speaker 14: But yeah, and regards to the question, I feel like if all girl would have jumped the gun and been like, oh, yeah, you know, I'm married, blah blah, the conversation could have went left. She didn't know what he was really doing. She's like this deer swy person. If she would have been like, oh, yep, I'm married, yep, on her ringer, whatever, he could have been like, Okay, I'm out. I'm I'm just saying what's up. Because a lot of women have that in their mind, like, oh, every man is trying to talk to me, and that couldn't have been. You know, that didn't have to be the case.
Speaker 3: That's real. It's like that when you atract recording, right, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you did see I don't know, okaycause it.
Speaker 2: Looked like it was kind of like it was stationary Maybee Kanye. I was gonna say, but what's the moral of the story, jes you got more?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 7: It's okay because I don't think it's really that serious because while she is flirting a little bit too much or being too friendly, he probably in Kim Bush's we don't know.
Speaker 3: So it's like, you know, we pick your battles.
Speaker 20: You know.
Speaker 5: She at least she said I'm married. Hero, ain't telling nobody married?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: You hard being attracted people trying to holler at you all the time.
Speaker 3: I get it all the time. What she looked like, I need to see her. But yes, Jesus Christ, all right, well when we come back, we got Jess with the mess. What we're talking about? Okay, so Fatty WAPs lawyer. I look quite trying to hear that. Look, Nick Cannon, I don't know warn about non Fett. I mean, I'm glad he's doing good. Damn Sam so Nick Cannon.
Speaker 7: But one of the baby Mather's a lambo after she said that she don't have him on child support.
Speaker 5: Find out which one we talking about? Back of y'all on all right now, all right.
Speaker 8: And donell Rawlings is head and so was Jess hilarious and donw Rawlings and tell you what he's doing this weekend when we come back.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, Donnelle got a song too. Oh yeah, I got a song.
Speaker 4: He got to commemorate the Donnelle Rawlings Donnielle Land weekend in Ohio.
Speaker 3: We're gonna play when we come back.
Speaker 8: All right, it's the Breakfast for the Morning, the Breakfast Club. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host, Jess Hilarious and Donnell Rawlings.
Speaker 4: Aka Ninja right album for BMF. I'm not a sucker. People think I'm a punk because.
Speaker 3: Talking to were friends. Oh yeah, I'm sorry. Yeah, Jesus, I got to got my car show mode. So all right, man, you got a song that you want to get a song on the rules?
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Before that, I do this thing called Donnielle Land.
Speaker 4: It starts with the comedy show this Friday at the Clark Performance Center in Springfield, Ohio. We got a kickball game on Saturday, Sundays, Sunday, Funday, Monday. It all comes to a head. I'm at Birch bark Livery doing a river run. We have so many people go down here. Good friend of mine artists aut of Ohio named Travels with Dave Chappelle, Rocks with Tyler mcqualley and the whole crew. And I said, you, I need something to let people know what we're doing and how we feel. And he put this together. And he put this together in a matter of like minutes.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna get into this and then when we come back, we got the rumors more rollings. Was that a commercial?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I thought it was a song.
Speaker 4: Talking about commercials, playing a commercial whole network, so I don't even try.
Speaker 3: You don't talking about a commercial, so we gotta go talk to sales. Was commercial? Who wrote that?
Speaker 18: You like it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I mean it was fun, Yeah, said I at you said, but don Nell on the grill, you know we can eat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a good thing. I'm excited about. All right, but let's get let's get to jest with the mess. I'm my god.
Speaker 15: Yeah, yet.
Speaker 3: The room a report and my niece on the breakfast club Honey's ghetto. Yes it's ghetto, is ghetto.
Speaker 7: Nick Cannon gifts one of his baby mothers pre Teasy with a lambeau, after child support comments that she made on a show that she went on selling Sun said, we got audio and here was.
Speaker 28: She taking care of myself. And if my son needs something or we need something, I can ask. That's all I have to do. I know he's a good dad. And like Nick is not my sugar dog. Nick is not my reason that I'm where I'm at. He is none of these things.
Speaker 15: It's stupid.
Speaker 28: It's like, if I can make crazy money by myself, I can carry my lifestyle which is not cheap, and I can carry my child and my own.
Speaker 3: Is this a myth? Or is this true?
Speaker 5: The after ten kids you don't have to pay child support, that's true.
Speaker 28: The way it works is like after ten the court can basically say he can't afford to pay child some work, or because he is who he is, they could say, we know you can afford x amount for each each household.
Speaker 3: So what baby number is she?
Speaker 7: I don't even know, Bri, You're not even a blonde. And that was the dumbest that you ever said in your life. Do you know how many kids niggas would really have if you can get off child support after your tenth child?
Speaker 3: Are you dumb?
Speaker 16: Like?
Speaker 3: Are you crazy?
Speaker 7: Like I don't even know where she from or whatever? But and then she had said she was saying, before you know, Nick al ready to take care of me. I don't need to, you know, uh, take him to you know, get child support from him, take care of all of him.
Speaker 3: No, girls, that's what you do. I plan.
Speaker 5: But the thing is, yeah, if you missed it, whatever, But the thing is I just why would he be on child sport.
Speaker 15: You don't need to be.
Speaker 7: You don't need to have a guy like Nick on child support. He's gonna take it all of them, that's all you talk about. Some people just yeah, right, yeah they do. But none of his baby mothers have to do that. In that sense, I really feel like child supporter is only for when you really need it, you know, and you do. You didn't make the baby by yourself. If you need and you're struggling, like you really need to have.
Speaker 3: That man and he you need to have help with that.
Speaker 2: Some baby mama's odido, especially when they got somebody like Nick. They look at nick pockets and feel like Nick maybe should be dishing out more.
Speaker 3: But this is the thing.
Speaker 7: He dish out a lot of sperms, So you're gonna have to do that, you know what I'm saying. But he bought her a lambo, you know, and respectful gift, and I think that's fine. People are in an uproar like, oh you would take the lambo over the over the child support.
Speaker 2: It's like, I mean, I think I think you should have bought a more reasonable car, you know, like a family vehicle, like you know something that the kids can be.
Speaker 3: It's a trunk. I thought it was a car now, mind you.
Speaker 7: She does have her own money, you know, she works at a realism company and all that. You know, so I guess she sells property or whatever. But I just I need for her to just relax on where she got that from, because how lawyer had made a statement like no, no, no, dummy, that's not it.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 7: You don't say that you get off child support after ten kids. You just like your people back so many. Y'all was already back the more child Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 5: Rome would have my bayfag would have five more kids just to get off child support.
Speaker 3: He already got five If that was true, are you crazy? Like shut up?
Speaker 15: All right?
Speaker 3: So we got I don't know who dooyd? Yes we did, don't.
Speaker 2: I've taken her room with don let Jeff Dorp.
Speaker 7: Says he's transitioning to a woman now listen. Gucci Man's artist Little Wop abruptly announced that he is transitioning to become a woman. He posted a picture of himself and a wig wearing red lingerie with the caption and the transition into becoming a full transgender. In February, he revealed to fans that he was bisexual by promoting footage of him having sex with quote unquote a femboy on his OnlyFans page.
Speaker 5: One fan said, congrats. I'm not in that community.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 5: One fan said, congrat as long as you mean becoming.
Speaker 3: The l G B T Y A A I O U sometimes community. So if I could guess, because that's what I'm gonna do. No, we don't need you to guess about allegedly. As long as I say allegedly, it's fine. I don't need you to guess what the finn boy is.
Speaker 7: Allegedly a fem boy. Is the bottom a film like feminine boy? I would say that's the bottom, the person who takes it.
Speaker 3: And I think maybe to change the word bottom now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, little what was the giver? I think bottom may be a little too rough.
Speaker 3: Bottom is considered a little bit too.
Speaker 5: It's because it's it's the bottom who wants to.
Speaker 3: Be at the bottom, more feminine, more feminine, more fun that take it, you know? And then why is the one that's doing the bending? So the other one will be against the boy with the film boy?
Speaker 5: Right, So at first Lord was against you know, and then he Yeah, that's the he was the top.
Speaker 3: But now does he put out any music he's trying I know, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Some people don't seem to believe him and have accused him of trolling, But I don't really think this is trolling. He has pictures, you know, he really is trying to fully transition.
Speaker 3: They get taking this through. I think I think I don't even know what do we call?
Speaker 5: Is it her trans just say trans because I'm not sure if he I think.
Speaker 2: They should give us an album as a he, then they should give us an album as a woman.
Speaker 7: Then they should drop a double albums together. But my thing is that is Gucci Man's artist. Is this something that you talk about with your label? Because if I'm investing all this money into Little Wop and now you want to Wop, I don't know what to do well.
Speaker 3: On the marketing side of it, genius on the market side, It's gonna be a win.
Speaker 5: It has to be, because Gucci can't say a damn thing about It's all.
Speaker 3: About the music. Though. If Lit got phenomenal music, people going rock with it regardless.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, but I think it's something that needs to be. I think he should have said something to him. To be honest, I mean if he did, who knows if you I'm not saying you didn't. I'm just saying that little Wap should have said, Hey, look man, you as my my label. You investing all this money. I think that you should know that I'm trying to I'm transitioning. I don't want to be little White forever. You can w a p That's what he's transitioning into. So he's a little Wap like, yeah, I hate y'all. Yeah, all right, now with and.
Speaker 3: That's what he wants. That's what he wants.
Speaker 8: Just with the and the news is real, honey, Jesus Christ. All right, when we come back to People's Choice Mix, let's go. It's the Breakfast Cloagan morning everybody. It's j n V charlamagnea God. We are the Breakfast Club. Now again this shout our guest holds down at Rawlings and just hilarious. There's a lot going on this weekend. Of course, my call show in Memphis. Kids five and under all free, So if you're in the Memphis area, come on down. It's gonna be a great family day. Can't wait to see y'all my family, be there for my family, meet your family, and you're doing something this weekend as well.
Speaker 4: Donniellelan is the third annual Donnellelane. We start with a comedy show at the Clock Performance Center in Springfield, Ohio.
Speaker 2: If you go to Donna Springfield, Ohio. Wait, so people that's never been what can they expect in Springfield?
Speaker 5: Spring is Yellow Springs, Ohio.
Speaker 3: Okay, first of all, let me do my promo. Okay, all right, it's Yellow Springfield. It's next to it.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, but it's a weekend. If we do a comedy show Donna Rollins and Friends, it's Friday the Clock Performance Center. Go to Donnie Rowlands dot com. Saturday, we started this kickball competition. Its streets versus the creeks. Sunday is Sunday, Sunday and Monday. It's the big Dealers when we get everybody together and we go on the river run kayak canoes tubes down Mad River that's sponsored by Birch Bark Livery. But this whole weekend is gonna be a good time. It's my third year of doing it, and Ashley was inspired because we have invited I did invite Jon. You don't come you Okayte said, come, I interrupt your all right. I don't interrupt your cars commercial, I don't interrupt mental health nothing.
Speaker 3: I'm letting you get your stuff off. You don't want to interrupt. I won't even bring me into this, all right, Okay.
Speaker 4: It's always inspired when I used to do the summer camp shows at Dave Chappelle and Yellow Spendings, Ohio.
Speaker 3: We did the comedy shows at night.
Speaker 4: And I became the unofficial camp camp counselor for daytime activities. I used to head up the barbecues, the kickball games, the volleyball termaments and everything. And Dave had kind of backed the off the summer shows. I said, I want to continue with the fun, family aspect of it. So this weekend it's the third annual Donelle Land. Make sure you check it out down all rowlands dot com. Get tickets and more information.
Speaker 3: That's all you got. You ain't really selling that that? What do you mean sell it?
Speaker 20: What?
Speaker 19: I want to go?
Speaker 20: Oh?
Speaker 3: You want to play your song? Playing it was great? Been traveling these wide roads. That's my inspiration. That's the theme song for the river.
Speaker 7: Know you missed the song yo, they was and they was saying was trapping and everything. No, for real, let me say one of the bars with donnell on the grill.
Speaker 3: You know we're gonna eat. Let me live this all right when we come back. We got the positive.
Speaker 8: Notice the Breakfast Club the morning puting everybody, it's DJ Envy Charlamagne dea Gud. We are the Breakfast Club. Let me salute to my my man, my brother prolific don Uh. He's a brother that we were supposed to actually, my family and his family supposed to watch Fast and Furious, but I couldn't go because my kids had a game.
Speaker 3: So I just want to salute to him and his wife A. I appreciate you guys.
Speaker 2: All right, you got a positive. Not who's doing the positive. First of all, this is Donelle only was doing us for a day, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Damn, Because I have to go to Ohio to promote the donnelle Land event, and I was I was excited about being hit two days.
Speaker 3: But it's important for me.
Speaker 4: I gotta do the I gotta do promotion and media and there to sell much show pressure.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I would have. I would say definitely, But just is here with us all week Yeah, that's what's up.
Speaker 7: And also just this weekend will be in Providence, Rhode Island at the Comedy Connection. We got two shows on Friday and then two shows on Saturday. Get your tickets.
Speaker 3: I will not be doing meet and greet.
Speaker 7: I'm so sorry, but y'all comes to the show me and my brother Dosi Alexander Gonn ted down.
Speaker 3: Get your tickets. All right, yes, all right? Well positive note I do man. It's simple. Unity is strength, division is weakness. Remember that Breakfast Club is finished for y'all. Done.