Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: In entertainment news, legendary athlete, actor and activist Jim Brown passed away at the age of eighty seven. Beyonce and Jay Z and other news made history in California for buying the most expensive house, and Tiffany Hattish had her first she ready star studied Gala. Rapper Ludacris gets a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. And we'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the clo Our chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey is in the building and Pat in Fort Lauderdale writes, I've been cooking for my man, but he's rude and loads his food up with salt, pepper, and hot sauce before he eats any of it.
Speaker 1: He has said that he's serious about having.
Speaker 2: Good home cooked meals, So why wouldn't he just say that he hates my cooking?
Speaker 3: Well, he got to say.
Speaker 1: It his actions.
Speaker 3: You know, he trying to spec See, here we go, here we go.
Speaker 4: I have told y'all to maintain a relationship that lion is necessary. Now he don't want to hurt your feelings, so he just loaded up with salt, pepper and her sauce. That's all. He trying not to hurt his wife feeling. Why don't you go somewhere and learn how to cook? Surely instead of putting this it's.
Speaker 3: Her name, Sureley, you know it?
Speaker 4: Well, Sureley, Pat. Oh that's not true that that you just said with just a bold faced lie.
Speaker 1: Back to Pat and Fort Lauderdale.
Speaker 4: Well, or back to you. But either way, I'm just saying, no, I don't worry about that. It's not that way. So just you know it is what it is.
Speaker 3: You can't cook, baby, and.
Speaker 4: He's not gonna tell you and hurt you're feeling. So he just masking and going and eat it. Because you ain't getting better, you getting worse. You keep putting the same thing on this man play.
Speaker 1: He doesn't even taste it before he Yeah, no, he.
Speaker 3: Had it, surely he done had it.
Speaker 4: Ain't like she got no new recipes, he said, Oh hell, he come to him.
Speaker 1: She was cooking the same thing.
Speaker 4: He already knows my food group, she'd have messed up all of them.
Speaker 1: So she should take cooking classes.
Speaker 3: Get a recipe book. Get you a cookbook and follow the recipe.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, ain't no shame in that, Mark Kelt.
Speaker 1: Mark Kellen.
Speaker 2: Sarah says, my wife let her thirty two year old niece stay with us for a few weeks. Whenever my wife is gone, her niece comes on real strong to me, even grabbing my new year what my you know what and making comments about its nice size. I do not want to be alone with this lady anymore. Should I avoid her or tell my wife she's got to go?
Speaker 4: I tell you why she got to go. I'm telling you, Moggy, she's a little horrible ass.
Speaker 3: Look at nice. I could tell.
Speaker 4: You horrible because he didn't even mention. You know, he's got this very attractive niece. Men always put that in a letter. She's coming on to me and no, no, no, no no. Now little biggie Smalls is living with them. What I just to tell your trick with your I'll just look at your joker. Okay, tell your wife, don't get I'm telling you right now, that's what's going on.
Speaker 3: Tell your wife dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: Shasta and Tempe says, I was having an affair with my coworker at his house and his four year old son woke up and caught us. His son knows me well because he has playdates with my son. Do you think this little boy will say anything to his mom?
Speaker 1: What do we do?
Speaker 3: Hell yeah, hell yeah. So all y'all got playdates.
Speaker 1: Now, huh okay, So.
Speaker 4: Just tell him that that you and the daddy was having a playdate.
Speaker 1: What gonna say though to his mom?
Speaker 3: Mama?
Speaker 4: Uh, daddy and Nicholas mama was in their room having a playdate.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be overdog.
Speaker 4: He go tell it because he folks, because he don't know he he's supposed to. And you cannot go up to him and go, hey, son, listen to me. Don't tell nobody what you saw. You cannot do that. You cannot put that on a four year old. You cannot.
Speaker 1: Cannot.
Speaker 3: And he's stupid now, and he's stupid.
Speaker 4: There men, these men that have these affairs in they house. Man. First of all, if you're gonna have an affair, man, do you know that there's a thing called there's honor amongst thieves. There are certain things thieves and criminals don't do. Criminals don't do stuff to women, and criminals don't do stuff to children. When you go to prison for violating a woman or a child. You've broken the conduct cold of being a criminal when you are in a relationship. If you are going to criminalize your relationship, do not do it in your own house. Man, Take that stuff somewhere else. Damn dog. So I got that you gonna have the affair, but in your wife's house, in her bed, man, dog.
Speaker 1: Come on, hot, child'll be killed?
Speaker 3: Come on, man?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How people die?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're really taking a chance, all right? Last one, Steve. This is from Chicken Potomac. Chick writes, I have been dating a much older man for a full year and I haven't met any of his close friends or his family. I live with him now, and I wanted to plan a cookout and have them over to the house.
Speaker 1: He said, no, is he ashamed of our age? Different?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: I'm not really sure, But you know, what, is it? Maybe his ex.
Speaker 4: It's still cool with everybody, Or maybe his ex made a lot of friendships in the family and stuff like that. It could be that, No, you know, they may not even know you stay there yet. You know, I don't think you really know how you got in this relationship. But obviously he's free enough where you can live with him.
Speaker 1: But you know he's a much older man, she said, much older.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: See he don't want nobody's a pig. That's what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no judgment.
Speaker 3: He don't want nobody's a pigon. So the Memorial Day barbecue is not happy. No, that ain't happening because that's like, that's like in a week.
Speaker 2: She bought all that barbecue and all them beans and stuff, all of that potato salad, potato.
Speaker 4: Yeah, put him in the freezer. Baby, A fourth could have been a preezy you you have made. You have killed two two holidays with one shopping this you.
Speaker 2: Better go all right, all right, thank you, Clo. Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.