Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded. Y'all know what time y'all don't know, y'all bad.
Speaker 2: At all?
Speaker 3: Given a mola the milicon bu busy.
Speaker 4: Listening to show.
Speaker 2: I don't joy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, joy, you know you love?
Speaker 5: You know you gotta turn.
Speaker 6: I can't.
Speaker 1: I to turn the mouth turn.
Speaker 7: You probably got to turn the mouth turn out a the mono.
Speaker 8: Come come on you.
Speaker 9: Uh huh, I sure will.
Speaker 1: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 3: You're listening to the voice, Come on dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show today?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 1: Everybody?
Speaker 9: On a real positive note?
Speaker 1: Today?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 9: Today?
Speaker 1: Is the day?
Speaker 3: You know, when I was in high school, you know, my mother was Sunday school teaching until she passed. I would walk out the door every morning on my way to school, and my mother used to say, listen to me, son, hey, don't forget. Today is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it. And you know, I ain't think much of it. You know, it was just my mama being religious, you know, my spiritual woman. So you know, I just took it as that. But as I've gotten older, man, you know, that's registered more and more with me. Today is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it. That's pretty cool, man. What better blessing will you get throughout the day than the fact that he allowed you to live and see it the day? See sometimes, man, when you're young, you don't pay no attention to that. But all you got to do is keep living, keep watching some people that you know not be here anymore, go to class reunions, and they smaller, see people that you really loved. It meant a lot till you leave this world, and all of a sudden, man, immortality starts to matter a great deal to you. Some of us learned this lesson sooner than others. But I know when you're young, man, you know you think you're gonna be here for a while. You think you got time to play around, You think you got time to get it together, You got time to make the mistakes. And but man, oh man, I almost every full blown adult that I know will tell you and have said these words right here many times.
Speaker 9: And I want see.
Speaker 3: The reason I'm saying is because I want you to hear them, because you're gonna use them. If I only knew then what I know now, do you know how many people have said those words right there, Because in time, man, you gain so much wisdom. Oh but it ain't like nobody didn't tell you though. Somebody told you back then. Hey man, it's best to buckle down now, he say, Hey man, you better quit wasting time. Hey look, do your best at all the times. You know, stop stop worrying about that. I'm telling you, son, in a minute, them clubs ain't gonna mean nothing to you. In a minute, that going out all the time ain't gonna mean nothing to you. I can't tell you how many times I repeat it to my kids. But man, today is a different day, because today is the day that the Lord has made.
Speaker 9: So he gave you a shot today.
Speaker 3: If you woke up this morning, or if you're finishing your day on your shift, he gave you a new day. Nothing bigger than the fact that he woke you up today. Now, why don't you do something about that? Why don't you take advantage of it? How About if you start today? How About if you stop hesitating today. How About if you stop delaying it today? How about if you stop procrastinating today. How About if you make today to day that you go for it? I mean, man, let's all just decide today. Let's go for it. Let's put forth a maximum effort today. I mean, really, man, what you're doing. Look, man, take advantage of this blessing of waking up, do something today. If you would just start the process, man, start that business you always dreamed of. Go look into that other job you always yearn for. Go get the training you need to get the promotion. Man, go back to school, man, go see what you need to do to lift yourself to the next level. Stop waking up every day seeing how it's gonna go, and start waking up and do something about how it goes.
Speaker 9: If you make one step, he'll make two.
Speaker 3: But you could people talk about all the time, Man, it seemed like you're always getting a blessing.
Speaker 9: Oh man, when you talking to a person, listen to this. If you talking to a person.
Speaker 3: And it seems like there's always a blessing coming his way, let me tell you what that person doing. That person is putting one foot in front of the next. That person is putting forth some efforts out there. And that's the only way God can bless you. God can only bless you with your efforts. He can only put his finger on the thing that you are doing or attempting.
Speaker 9: That's all he can help you with. He there are no jobs walking up to your door, knocking on your door.
Speaker 3: But if you beating the pavement, if you sending in the apps, if you online scouring somewhere to work, somewhere to get a job, then God can touch somebody's heart to hire you. But if you sitting at the house every day, smoke every day, drinking, but you wondered why you just can't get a job a couple times, you the one out there. You got to if you ain't got a job, you got to look go get one every day. You got to go look for one every single day. You can't take no days off. How about today? How about today? If we decide today is the day that we're gonna make the move. Today is the day that we stop delaying, hesitating, procrastinating. Today is the day that we take a step in the direction to do something for ourselves, for our lives, for our family, for our wives, for our children, for our community, for our school. Do something today, for crying out loud, man, stop sitting in your own life in just a stew of misery in.
Speaker 2: Your own life.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna tell you something.
Speaker 3: If you are in a state of confusion, if you are troubling, if you're stuck on what to do next, you let me tell you what's happening.
Speaker 9: You're not doing enough. That's what it is.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: See when I get in a place, man where I don't know what the next move is, it's because i'd unusually stalled out.
Speaker 9: See, this is the way God works. This is the way He's worked for me.
Speaker 3: Every time I'm busy and I'm about the business of always trying to live my creed, which is ABC. My model is ABC. Always be closing. I'm always working on something, something to close something.
Speaker 9: When you're so.
Speaker 3: Busy with the business of improving yourself and doing with yourself and becoming the best you you can be, God is always working on your behalf, behind some scene of something that you're in the process of tempting to close. But because you're not doing all you can do, you're limiting you. You are because if your decision not to give you all and awe, you're limiting the opportunities for God to put his finger on things in touch them on your behalf. I don't know if the average person really understands or knows what it takes to truly be successful or whatever level you're talking about.
Speaker 9: But whatever that.
Speaker 3: Level is, I don't care what a dollar amount you've got attached to it, what level you got, if you have made the decision that you're going to be successful. I think that a lot of people, the average person, does not know what that means. Whatever level you've decided to be successful on. See, that's your level of faith, that's where you see your life at. Well, guess what you got to maximize your efforts to even get to that level.
Speaker 1: So listen to me.
Speaker 3: If you want to be successful at your church, if you want to be successful in your relationship, if you want to be successful down at the days, if you want to be successful at your college, if you want to be successful on your job, guess what it's gonna take all you got in that world to become a success. I don't know why people think that. If you don't want to be what somebody else said, you ain't got.
Speaker 1: To put forth that effort. Na, Nah, ain't wrong.
Speaker 3: You've got to put forth your maximum effort at whatever role you trying to accomplish. Lord have messy man. How about today though, y'all, how about today? Today is a good one. Let's make today today. Let's get out of that. Let's get on with it. Stop hesitating, stop delaying, stop procrastinating, start today. Watch God have something to put his finger on there. And that's all you're trying to do. Man, to line yourself up with God's grace, you got to put out a lot of effort so God can put his finger on something.
Speaker 9: You feel me today? I shall hope you do because I'm on one today.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 10: You're listening, morning.
Speaker 9: Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 11: This is it.
Speaker 9: The Steve Harvey Morning Show is here.
Speaker 3: I've got sunshine on a cloudy day when it's cold outside. I got the month of May. Well, I guess you say, what can make me feel this way?
Speaker 1: My girl? My girl?
Speaker 3: I'm talking about my girl, My girl. Temptations. Don't really remember the year, but I was young. Those songs have stood the test of time. I strongly suggest that this new generation start writing songs that they'll be able to memorize and hum along and feel good about it.
Speaker 1: When you were in your letter years.
Speaker 3: Move b get out the way, Get out the way, get out the way, move be get out the way will not mean.
Speaker 9: The same thing to you in your letter years as it does now.
Speaker 3: I can assure you that because you will be sitting next to your wife and some daughters and humming, it ain't gonna sound right. Let's get back to real lyrics before it's too late. There is a generation who is already too late. I suggest the new generation that X Gen whatever they are, Tasha cars daughter size, y'all got to get back to it.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 3: That is a public service announcement from those of us who care about the music.
Speaker 9: We listen to, ladies and gentlemen today It's.
Speaker 1: The Steve Harvey Morning Show, and.
Speaker 3: This is how we do it, Ladies and gentlemen. Shelley Strawberry calling for real, the mouth of the South, Mississippi, Monica Junior, kill space and the legend that is Nephew Tubby.
Speaker 9: Well, Junior, what's going on today?
Speaker 12: Can I tell you some much? This iss safe space?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Hell yeah, safe space?
Speaker 12: Okay, you know safe space because I'm money wi No, no, no, it's not bad. I just I don't say that.
Speaker 1: Dog.
Speaker 7: I really enjoyed being married, and if you're not married, you should work on it. Let me tell you something. I got a bill in the mail and she was so more concerned than I was, and it was in my name. She actually paid it for me because she didn't like to stress. I was under that's a partner. I never had that before.
Speaker 12: I said, I'll be damned.
Speaker 1: I can't believe. She said, what give it?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 7: I'm doing this right now? You go take care of yourself and you're gonna relax. That's when I knew that I have a partner. This is something that everybody need to experience. And I just want to tell everybody. I'm proud that I have a wife.
Speaker 12: We got a girlfriend. I got a wife that care. Because it's scary.
Speaker 7: I don't know if she gonna do it twice, Shirley. She did it one time, but damn it did me. No most I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: It wasn't my money.
Speaker 7: It was us I own account to pay for something for me.
Speaker 3: Yes, uncle, I'm so happy. Connect that way and you share look it that way. But let me bring you up to speed as to what's really going on.
Speaker 12: What happened.
Speaker 9: She paying your bills to keep your credit straight so she can use it to buy most stuff.
Speaker 1: That's a beautiful Yeah, because y'all are partner us next weekend.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well all right, y'all go find joint in a few mosts.
Speaker 1: You'll see it. You're gonna learn today, junior. Yes, you I are coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour. We got some church complaints from Reverend Motown and Deacon death Jam right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show.
Speaker 1: It is Monday, so you know what that means.
Speaker 11: It is time now for church complaints from Reverend Motown and Deacon death Jam.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 13: We gather most.
Speaker 14: Fodiciously and we remicate mm hmmm for the times that we are diassisting.
Speaker 9: In this arbitrary thing.
Speaker 1: Called life dios.
Speaker 10: We are now.
Speaker 3: Potiphilating that the momentaryism, yeah, of gaptology, We begin to teach us the mineralization mm hmmm of constipation. What we stay Stay with me now, come on, Deacon on milify yourself and yeah let him.
Speaker 1: Use you get him all right?
Speaker 6: All right, Maaster, we got to issue some of ten of the church members went down there the Golden Karl after church on Sunday. They are still in there trying to split the check ten different ways. Now. Since the early ages say she not paying for nobody else's food. Should we go down there and take care of it if they didn't spend the night in golden career, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I have told them to stop going down there with brother Rashaan because that is his favorite place. Yeah, and he insists on splitting chicks. Why he would invite everyone and then do that to him when we do this every.
Speaker 9: Year every year with him.
Speaker 3: They got the best bread, they got the best bred. Well they don't have the best breed, but Olive Gauden got the best bread, all right, all right? In second place is Red lost them with that chieve bread got a much and third place is shown with the Texas tone. You know now you know your bread, you know your bread, your sort. I'm trying to tell you now now you touch me right now. And one of my all time favorite sandwiches, Dennies. Lord moves over, my heavy lord, take me back, take me back their lord to a play that I wants me hold holloe.
Speaker 1: All right, pass that we got an issue here.
Speaker 6: We need to have a receding hairline meeting with a few of these gentlemen. We got uh, three of them are out of control now, brother Shermon has one coin roll that goes from the center of his head back to the back of his head. Brother Cardonel, yes, just got some curls around the side. And last but not lead, Brother Junior. Keep wearing hats in the sat guaration, you're gonna have to talk to.
Speaker 1: These three packs. Wait a minute, he just keep wearing handles.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you brought that up because we had talked to all these people, including brother Kid. As a matter of fact, I had asked Brother Kill for one of the hats. The hat was such an attractive hat.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and he said he sent it to me.
Speaker 3: But I've noticed on zoom he's not wearing it anymore, and I'm starting to think.
Speaker 9: He may have sent me his hat.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, you know it's gonna be drying the front. It's gonna have all in the back. That's where it hat.
Speaker 2: That's how he got out.
Speaker 3: Are you saying, Deacon that there will be no sweat on the sweat band, only in the back and completely drying the front passes play just straight all in the.
Speaker 9: Back, but his all starch though at the button at the top of the half.
Speaker 6: Oh oh lord, moving right along here, we got an issue here. They some folks need our help. Now, sister uh, let's see sister Reva Bailey and brother Norris baby. Now they bought a double wide trailer home. And as you know, when they delivered these homes, they bring them in halves and then they put them together. When they all get on the property where they brought the first half on the truck, the second half was in an accident and got completely total. So now they don't have no kitchen and no living room.
Speaker 1: The house is wide oden.
Speaker 6: They need food and they need plastic so they can come up because it's just water raining right on in there. They just I don't know what to do. They got half a double wide path. I don't know what to do either. Yeah, he gonna need some of.
Speaker 3: Either either top or we can collect all the cleaning bags from the dry cleaners at the church, dump tape them together and give them a.
Speaker 9: Slight relief for that earth all. All we can have a brother Reynard Nim pulled they have under a.
Speaker 3: Tree and that'll provide some shelter and liba, yeah, yell might have to do that.
Speaker 6: All.
Speaker 3: You can use a brother big Boy's pit bulls and just tie them up outside the open half of the house and keep everybody out that's coming in to steal.
Speaker 1: Big Boy from you know he has pit bulls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and oh, by the way, big Boy has a wonderful celebrity trailer business down in a high Later you might want to call him.
Speaker 1: I'll be using some of his is this weekend for the revivals? All right?
Speaker 3: Or before we go or we don't normally colds cloal complaints out this way, but I wanted to say the brother, Junior Deacon and I have been discussing this, and well there's three of us on the show, and we voted.
Speaker 1: Two to one.
Speaker 2: That is time for you.
Speaker 9: Come on and walk to the light side. All right, Doc River, go past, Doc River.
Speaker 11: It is asked the CELO, our chief love Officer, Steve Harvey in the building. You're listening Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment news, legendary athlete, actor and activist Jim Brown passed away at the age of eighty seven. Beyonce and Jay Z and other news made history in California for buying the most expensive house, and Tiffany Hattish had her first She ready star studied Gala rapper Ludacris gets a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and we'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, But right now it is time to ask the clo. Our Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey is in the building, and Pat in Fort Lauderdale writes, I've been cooking for my man, but he's rude and loads his food up with salt, pepper and hot sauce before he eats any of it. He has said that he's serious about having good home cooked meals, So why wouldn't he just say that he hates my cooking?
Speaker 9: Well, he got to say it. His actions mean, you know he tried specially here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 3: I have told y'all to maintain a relationship, that lion is necessary. Now he don't want to hurt your feelings, so he just loaded up with salt, pepper and hot sauce.
Speaker 9: That's all.
Speaker 3: He tried not to hurt his wife feeling. Why don't you go somewhere and learn how to cook. Surely instead of putting this is her name, Sureley, you know it is not well Sureley, Pat, Oh, that's not true that that you just said with just a bold.
Speaker 1: Faced back to Pat and Fort Lauderdale, Well or back to you.
Speaker 9: But either way, I'm just saying, no, it's don't worry about that, and it's not that way.
Speaker 1: So just you know it is what it is.
Speaker 9: You can't cook, baby, and he's not gonna tell you.
Speaker 3: And hurt you're feeling. So he just masking and going and eating. Because you ain't getting better, you getting worse. You keep putting the same thing on this man play.
Speaker 1: He doesn't even taste it before.
Speaker 3: He Yeah, no, he had it, surely he had it. Ain't like she got no new recipes, he said, Oh.
Speaker 9: Hell, he come to him.
Speaker 1: She's just cooking the same thing.
Speaker 9: He already know my food groups, she'ld have messed up all of them.
Speaker 1: So she should take cooking classes at your.
Speaker 3: Get a recipe book, Get you a cookbook and follow the recipe.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, There no shame in that, Markel, Pat.
Speaker 11: Mark Kell and Ladera says, my wife let her thirty two year old niece stay with us for a few weeks. Whenever my wife is gone, her niece comes on real strong to me, even grabbing my new year what my you know what, and making comments about it to nice size. I do not want to be alone with this lady anymore. Should I avoid her or tell my wife she's got to go.
Speaker 9: I'm tell you.
Speaker 3: Why she got to go. I'm telling you money, she's a little horrible ass looking niece.
Speaker 9: I could tell you.
Speaker 3: Horrible because he didn't even mention. You know, he's got this very attractive niece. Men always put that in a letter. She's coming on to me and no, no, no, no no. Now little Biggie Smalls is living with them. What I just hold to tell your whole trick with your I'll just look at your jokers. Okay, tell your wife, don't get out. I'm telling you right now, that's what's going on. Tell your wife.
Speaker 1: Dog Yeah, okay, all right.
Speaker 11: Shasta and Tempe says, I was having an affair with my coworker at his house and his four year old son woke up and caught us. His son knows me well because he has playdates with my son. Do you think this little boy will say anything to his mom?
Speaker 1: What do we do?
Speaker 9: Hell yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 3: So all y'all got playdates now, huh okay, so.
Speaker 9: Just tell him that that you and the daddy was having a playdate.
Speaker 1: What are gonna say though to his mom.
Speaker 3: Mama, uh, daddy and Nicholas mama was in their room having a playdate. It's gonna be overdog. He go tell it because he folk, because he don't know he he's supposed to. And you cannot go up to him and go, hey, son, listen to me. Don't tell nobody what you saw. You cannot do that. You cannot put that on a four year old. You cannot. She cannot. And he's stupid now, and he's stupid. There are men, these men that have these affairs in they house.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: First of all, if you don't have an affair, man, do you know that there's a thing called there's honor amongst thieves. There are certain things thieves and criminals don't do. Criminals don't do stuff to women, and criminals don't do stuff to children. When you go to prison for violating a woman or a child, you've broken the conduct cold of being a criminal. When you are in a relationship, if you are going to criminalize your relationship, do not do it in your own house.
Speaker 9: Man, Take that stuff somewhere else. Damn dog.
Speaker 3: So I got that you gonna have the affair, but in your house in her bed. Man dog, come on, hot child killed? Come on man?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: People die.
Speaker 11: Like yeah, yeah, they're really taking a chance, all right. Last one, Steve. This is from Chicken Potomac. Chick writes, I have been dating a much older man for a full year and I haven't met any of his close friends or his family. I live with him now, and I wanted to plan a cookout and have them over to the house.
Speaker 1: He said, no. Is he ashamed of our age different?
Speaker 2: Uh, I'm not.
Speaker 9: Really sure, but.
Speaker 8: You know, what is it.
Speaker 9: Maybe his ex.
Speaker 3: It's still cool with everybody, or maybe his ex made a lot of friendships in the family and stuff like that.
Speaker 15: It could be that.
Speaker 3: No, you know, they may not even know you stay there yet. You know, I don't think you really know how you got in this relationship. But obviously he's free enough where you can live with him.
Speaker 1: But you know, he's a much older man, she said, much old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah he ain't. Oh yeah, oh yeah, see he don't want nobody as a piggy that's what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no judgment, he don't want nobody's a pig. So the Memorial Day barbecue is not happy. It's no, that ain't happening.
Speaker 9: Because that's like, that's like in a week.
Speaker 11: She bought all that barbecue and all them beans and stuff, all of that potato salad, potato.
Speaker 9: Yeah, put him in the freezer.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 3: It could have been pleasing you to made you to killed two holidays with war shopping this you better go.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, thank you, Clo.
Speaker 11: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Hard Morning Show.
Speaker 11: Jim Brown, retired athlete, actor, and prominent activist, has died. Jim Brown was eighty seven years old. His wife Monique, confirmed his death on Instagram Friday with this caption, quote to the world, he was an activist, actor, and football star. To our family, he was a loving and wonderful husband, father, and grandfather.
Speaker 1: Our hearts are broken.
Speaker 11: Jim Brown will forever be remembered as one of the greatest football players with the Cleveland Browns from nineteen fifty seven until nineteen sixty five.
Speaker 6: True legend, that's allergend, hey man.
Speaker 3: He gave us the only championship we've ever had nineteen sixty four against the Baltimore Coats. I was seven years old, sitting against the refrigerator that we had in our dining room watching Jim Brown on a thirteen inch TV. Come on, Boy Boy, the Baltimore Coats, And after that, I was hooked. I was a football fan. We ain't won since until Lebron came back. I've been to Jim Brown's house in LA. I've set with him on panels before he then sent me jerseys. I got Jim Brown jerseys at my house. He was just a good dude, man, an activist. He been fighting for black folks since he got in the league.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 3: Not only was he one of the greatest running backs of all time, but this dude right here was a hell of a man when it came to black folks.
Speaker 9: He fought for black people.
Speaker 1: It's a good actor too. He put some movies on. Jim put some movies.
Speaker 6: Yep man, Yeah, rp ar.
Speaker 1: Condolences Yeah, condolence to the Brown family.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Switching gears now and moving on to comedian and actress Tiffany Hattish. Tiffany had her first ever star studied hugely successful she Ready Gala in downtown LA on Friday Night. Proceeds from the gala will benefit her she Ready Foundation, which she created to help foster children. Tons of celebrities were in attendance, from Paris Hilton as the DJ to Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 1: And Mario Mario, the singer. Mario performed. The gala was raised over.
Speaker 11: It raised over two hundred thousand dollars, had a big prom theme, so guests took prom pictures and drank spiked punch, just like at a real prom.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 11: You for yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: The supporting celebrities, Yeah, wonderful costs.
Speaker 9: She read.
Speaker 11: And Jay's and Beyonce have purchased the most expensive home in California state history.
Speaker 1: That is, according to TMZ.
Speaker 11: The Carters now own a thirty thousand, thirty thousand square foot home located in Malibu. It overlooks Paradise Cove. Guess how much it costs. Just take a wild guess. House already was eighty two hundred million dollars.
Speaker 9: You ain't gonna pass on what you're gonna do with it. You can stop talking about this story for my wife.
Speaker 1: And then what.
Speaker 9: I bet that thing? Lord, I bet that thing. I can't believe they're moving out their creodo.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, thirty square but but but the profit they gonna make on the house they move out of.
Speaker 9: Somebody gonna have a.
Speaker 15: Chance to buy Beyonce and jay Z's house. Oh wow, because the house they got now was eighty okay, so you heads you could afford it? Would you purchase a house for two hundred dollars?
Speaker 6: Hell?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How would you do Hell? What do you mean?
Speaker 9: Why would you do it? Why would you not?
Speaker 10: M hm?
Speaker 9: See you listen, man, see yeah, here's it's what people keep saying.
Speaker 3: I would never do that. You would never do that based on your line of thinking. Now, but what are you gonna do with they got They're worth billions?
Speaker 9: What are they gonna do with the money if they don't spend it?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well what what you're gonna leave it all behind? What you're gonna say? And then y'all need to stop all that? Well, they could do so much more for other people. Wait a minute, hold up, hold up, they do it a lot. They do a lot for other people, because I get that throw on my way a lot of time. You're gonna spend your money on all them clothes. You could be feeding some people. I do feed people, yes you do, but I can't feed them all my money, right right, Come on now, y'all got to pay taxes, but you don't want to pay all your money in taxes, right, So you know, man.
Speaker 9: Let's let's get out of break.
Speaker 3: I learned a long time ago to stop saying what I would never do because I made promises about pride. I saw a pair of shoes one time and the guy told me that the shoes was five thousand dollars and I said, what, No, I go one better than that. Hawbev that on silhouettes in Dallas in nineteen ninety gave me a pair of seven hundred and fifty dollars Morey shoes as a gift.
Speaker 9: I couldn't believe it. I said, bro, I don't care what I make.
Speaker 3: I never spend seven hundred and fifty dollars. He was Nigeria. He says, I am investing in you now because you are not only going to buy one pair, you are going to buy mini pair. I said, hi, Bie, I would never pay seven hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 9: For a shiit it boys.
Speaker 3: I was up in the house by I was on that wall like I was in the candy store. Give me that one in green, yeah, no, two tone, And I ended up paying seven fifty four shoe. I said I would never spend I saw a shoe for five thousand dollars one time.
Speaker 9: I never spend five thousand dollars on shoe. What you gonna do with the money, then what.
Speaker 1: I get it?
Speaker 3: I get it?
Speaker 9: Hell yeah. If I had the money, I'm buying two are million dollar house.
Speaker 1: Get thee I.
Speaker 3: Buy two hundred million dollar house right now? WHOA, I'm in a real situation. Now two hundred million. I'm in a four blown situation. I can create a real problem for my old lass.
Speaker 11: All right, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour. The fall up from John Morant continues as Nike is pulled the sneakers from its website.
Speaker 1: We'll get into it right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 11: Well now, in the second case of Memphis Grizzlies point guard John Morant allegedly holding a gun on video, His fall from stardom continues now. As of last Thursday, John Morant's jaw one sneakers are no longer available on Nike's website or finish Lines website. Moran's jaw one sneakers were released in April, just a month after he was seen holding a gun in a previous social media video in a Denver strip club. Nike stood by Morant after his first firearm incident because he stepped away from the team for a while to quote take care of his emotional well being well. Nike has yet to comment publicly on Moran's second and latest incident involving a gun. According to bloggers, Morant's new Hunger jaw one sneakers that were expected to be released this Thursday, May twenty fifth, were listed on both Nike and finish Line sites for weeks, but as of Thursday, these new Hunger jaw Ones have been removed from online sneaker sites.
Speaker 6: Wow, yeah, we're losing stuff.
Speaker 3: And this is this is not a mental illness issue. And stop doing that because it's a lot of twenty three year olds that don't brandish guns. He's brandishing a gun repeatedly after being forewarned and suspended and then to do it again. Yo, Stop all this de'lsa his Second Rights Amendment. Stop all that the NBA doesn't have any gun laws. Stop all that Jama Rant is not a white Republican man, Snozzy say. What he is is a young black man growing up in a hypocritical society. So you have to make the necessary adjustments. We have have we made the adjustments. Make the adjustments. This little being a coddle athlete your entire life. Those days are done. Yeah, you are now responsible for all of your actions and they come with consequences. And I'm sorry, man, this is for all young people listening. The older you get, life does not get easier. It gets harder. You're just supposed to get better at dealing with it. But if you can't learn from losing eight days of pay, and I'm talking about real good pay good, suspend, humiliate it, and you within sixty days do it again, then you got to learn the lesson over again. And this time the consequences will be more severe severe. And now we at the hundreds of millions of dollars now, because once Nike drop you, the NBA gonna suspend him. Grizzlies have already suspended him. But when the NBA suspend you, it's gonna be games without pay.
Speaker 12: And were talking three hundred dollars.
Speaker 9: Again.
Speaker 1: I hope he can bounce back.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and really he's got to learn his lesson, though, He's got to learn and not make all right, mistakes twice. Yeah, coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour. Oh, she's here, Sister Odell will be joining us right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 10: Morning show, all.
Speaker 1: Right, ladies and gentlemen, she is here. Sister Odell is in the building.
Speaker 13: My lords, this is just holding note date. Let you know I still got it.
Speaker 1: You know, yes you do.
Speaker 3: And I'm just saying, holy choir for just school, I believe. Now I've been in the choir now about what about eighty eighty years? What this be my ninety year a little bit?
Speaker 13: Wow, ninety year singing gospel.
Speaker 1: Wow, you've seen a lot of things. I'm sure see something.
Speaker 16: Girl.
Speaker 1: I wrote some hits you wrote like what I was in the room with him when they came up down by the riverside. Okay, well ninety years, I guess, I guess. So yeah, Well, good morning, my brother.
Speaker 3: You know I got a brother, cleafs Cleiffands wrote a swing rope.
Speaker 1: Oh you're before to carry me home?
Speaker 9: He old him me. He passed away.
Speaker 13: Now, Oh yeah, okay, he got hit by a truck.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, too much information, Okay, sister.
Speaker 3: He was doing the re and act men or the chariot races and harsh, harsh drugging, not in the middle of the street.
Speaker 1: Up came and just wiped him right on out of the Orgiesus all right, I did stay.
Speaker 9: Chariot wasn't low enough quite.
Speaker 11: Since Rodella, I did want to ask you something before we ride out the time though. Well, you know, there's a new dating show for seniors now have you heard about it, The Golden Bachelor, and mm hmmmm hmm.
Speaker 1: And the producers are trying to reach out to you. They think you'd be great on the show.
Speaker 11: And it's about you know, uh, seniors that are like fifty and over that want to date.
Speaker 1: Oh, I ain't seen you proceed. There ain't no need of brain. I ain't having no trouble getting no man turlom colledge.
Speaker 9: Oh you oh see.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't let the hook. Oh yeah, yeah, you got a lot of I get a man, I pulled him in. I range the me, you know. But I'm not shull.
Speaker 16: You know.
Speaker 3: First of all, I can cook, yes, ma'am, Yes, ma'am. I canna creak anything, you know, way too. A man's hearty through his stomach.
Speaker 9: You know, I can cook. What's your specialty?
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, it ain't nothing.
Speaker 13: I can't cook.
Speaker 11: Calling all right, since o'delln yes, ma'am ask me something.
Speaker 9: They asked me something like, what.
Speaker 1: A lobster mac and cheese? Lobster mac of cheese. I use four different cheeses. I use cheddar, yes, ma'am.
Speaker 9: I use a little muscle because it's mild.
Speaker 3: Then I use white cheddar, and then I come in with some mossarella, and to calm it down, what kind of cheese is it?
Speaker 1: Marsarella? That's what you put on pizza right now?
Speaker 3: That's what the Italians you Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I learned that.
Speaker 9: You know, that's from my other husband beside the family.
Speaker 3: Okay, then all that in and and then that cuts up chunk of lopster. I don't use that lopsy that you're buying the bag either. I use real LOPSI put it all in that girl that swoops it up, and then whoa lord, I could cook specialty.
Speaker 11: Yes, okay, all right, okay, all right, so maybe you can consult the show Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 1: Maybe you can.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to be around him because I don't like old helpers that act or desperate.
Speaker 2: I gotta leave the shop.
Speaker 1: I don't hear.
Speaker 3: Begging somebody day. I ain't got beg Nobody date me. One look at me, and one looking is all they took.
Speaker 11: Usually older men, sister Odell like younger women, though, do you like younger men?
Speaker 3: Well, most of my men's it's gonna be younger. It's very few men's can get up here this age.
Speaker 1: Here, sister there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, huh, Well, I got to be a cool cause you know, if a man this hold, I got to take care of him, and I'm not fitting to wash it.
Speaker 11: Now, coming up next to nephew with today's prank phone call. Right after this you're listening Hardy Morning Show. Coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is my marriage or my pleasure. We'll get into that find out what that's all about in just a few because right now the nephew is here with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 1: What you got for us?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 1: Well, it's summertime is here.
Speaker 6: It's time to get outside, get in the pool, flop around and across this country. It's going to happen in every single pool. Somebody's gonna do it. The title is your son Pete in the pool?
Speaker 1: Oh, your son PD in the pool.
Speaker 6: You don't think it's going to happen, trust me, it's happened at your very own pool call and you don't even know it, but it's happening.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, no, now.
Speaker 1: That's gonna happen in this one because it's probably gonna be mem you ju, you got a pool already. Never did this, We got one in the neighborhood. But I'm just saying you you ain't never did this. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: When I was younger, young, I didn't went in the ocean. I didn't went in people. Oh yeah, oh the ocean.
Speaker 1: For shure.
Speaker 6: I'm not walking all the way back up to that resort to get to that, to get to right the ocean. Everybody walk away all the way out to saying all the way I got off my lounge chair, walked in the ocean too.
Speaker 3: You didn't want to go up to your room steward right there, I ain't even get wasist deep.
Speaker 2: And you had a cabana right there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there wasn't no water on my stomach or nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah there, your son Pete and theo's.
Speaker 16: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach Can you hear me? Yes, I'm trying to reach Anastasia. How you doing? Listen, I'm glening the lifeguard over here at the pool hit in the apartment complex. Yes, sir, do you have a do you have a son named?
Speaker 14: Yes?
Speaker 8: Sir? Is everything all right?
Speaker 16: Uh? Yeah, yeah, everything is fine. I mean, uh, a quick question, ma'am. We got a situation here with what's going on. We're not we're not gonna be allowed to uh to let him swim here at the pool and the complex anymore. What we got.
Speaker 1: Your son?
Speaker 16: Uh? I mean he swims there pretty much every every every other day. You know, I'm always here seeing him swim. But it seems like is you know, we've been trying to figure out who it is your son keep paying in the pool pool, ma'am. I don't want to get into it with you your son. We finally narrated down your son, the one that's seeing in the pool every day, and you know, it's really a bad thing. We can't continue to keep letting them come over here. We gotta band him from the pool.
Speaker 8: My son, don't pill in the pool. We ain't nasty like this. Did you take them to be pool.
Speaker 16: He's gonna says my son, and in the pool, Well, your son is the one that be making faces and stuff. But I know that's what he's doing. He in their pin Your son is the one.
Speaker 8: That's pinned in making faces.
Speaker 16: He be making faces, so I know he in their peelin.
Speaker 8: Got to do what we should be making faces? Come pool, hold or something? What dad you gonna say? And in the pool because he's making safe Man, I'm not gonna go lasting like that. I teach my kids better than that. He had no pool.
Speaker 16: Hey lady, I'm not gonna All I'm saying is he can't come over here and swim anymore. He's banned from the pool until we rectify this problem.
Speaker 8: You only got pay when he gonna be in that pool and we antop pool. We ain't gonna be there. And I tomorrow, matter of fact, I'm bringing a.
Speaker 16: Kids for the pool. We gotta ros ma'mber I'm not finish city here and go back and forth with you. All I'm trying to tell you is this right here. Your son has been being in the pool. My boss wants me to prevent him. If he's not the one, then we will allow him to come back. Later, but right now with singling people out and your son, you know, it just seems like he's the one that's doing it.
Speaker 8: What's you say?
Speaker 16: Your name was? My name is Glenn. I'm gleaning the lifeguard. That's who I am.
Speaker 8: Not what's your will name?
Speaker 16: Glen?
Speaker 8: But that I was supposed to be calling me. You ain't got no business card of my I'm.
Speaker 16: Talking about my son, you know, food to give. I'm not in liberty to give my last name. The bottom line is we can't live in the.
Speaker 8: Bo what but you an't liberally to talk about down? But you can't give me your name.
Speaker 16: Okay, listen, I'm not. All I'm supposed to do is call you and let you know that we've banned in your son from getting in the pool. What you talking about?
Speaker 8: You can't ban my proper life. Gosh, get a rich job, a summer job? Did you write a job? But I call him my pall. You don't want, you ain't got, and you can't stop. Nobody's coming next pool and we're gonna be dawn now tomorrow again. And if you did the pool, give your job and clean it out.
Speaker 16: Man. Let me say this to you. If your son comes to the pool tomorrow and get in the pool. I'm snatching your son out of the pool.
Speaker 8: I'm let your I wish you ruin, said you don't need a life. God, you snatched my try out a pool. I wish you ruined? Or what the what time the prom up at ten o'clock?
Speaker 16: Who's gonna be that at nine Saturday?
Speaker 8: You got me up, Talbot, You're gonna snatch my son out of pool? You got lost her mind? Nobody be a pool. You got lost your mine.
Speaker 16: Hey, lady, the problem is whatever her has been singled out. All the other kids are pointing at and saying he's the one that's doing it. Your son is the one that's being elbow, he's seeing it.
Speaker 8: Whatever. Whatever.
Speaker 16: For right now, all I'm asking is is keep your son away from the pool for the next two weeks. Falling out that it's not him will allow him to come back.
Speaker 8: Okay, ain't me and he ain't staying away from the pool for two weeks. And if he do, he gonna come back and do some most pool. I'm gonna tell me the whole two weeks what and go back to that talk about my son to the pool. You can tell by his faith you said, what are you about?
Speaker 16: Said?
Speaker 8: If I'll be why the life you watch sent to pool? I show you father not I will he talking to I will be down tomorrow. Men, I don't find my kids and they don't get in.
Speaker 16: The pool too. Don't do the kids over there getting them in the pool. Let me tell you something. Don't you bring them kids over there and bring them in the pool. None of your children. I don't give it.
Speaker 8: And what you say, you know, I'll run your life. God get rid.
Speaker 16: No lady, listen, lady, I'm not gonna go continue to go back and forth. I got one more thing and I need to say to you, and I'm done. Okay, one more thing that I'm done.
Speaker 8: You ain't got to say to me.
Speaker 16: I do have one say that I do need to say to you.
Speaker 8: What you gonna have to say to me?
Speaker 16: I need to say this. This is left you Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got Frank from your homeboy.
Speaker 8: Hello, kick.
Speaker 16: Man, look up new coming man.
Speaker 8: You might to get this right, but we'll get this. Y'all play too much.
Speaker 16: Y'all know y'all play too blood, Raise.
Speaker 8: My plasure, come nothing. I'm walking towards from now.
Speaker 16: I thought you was coming to the pool tomorrow.
Speaker 8: I was coming to the office today, and they stayed with up in the firec off to tell me how to come, my file, my fuck in the pool.
Speaker 16: I was gonna come now, take care of them kids.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 16: I got one more thing. I got to ask you, what is the baddest radio show in the land. The Steve's Mother Morney Show, Baby Steve Mother Morning Show.
Speaker 1: And there you have it. The sun pete in the pool.
Speaker 17: Okay, the sun pe Wow whatever whatever, ocean gotta go, gotta go, gotta.
Speaker 9: Go some mom. There's no win in hell. Like Thomas say, I'm not finna walk back.
Speaker 1: Up to this way back up. By the time I get back, I got to go again. He wasn't even wasted deep.
Speaker 9: We can fool you, are we see you?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, put both hands on my hip and turn around and face the beach goers. We don't want that visual stir sun glasses all be standing there, don't even be wasteep. Just as long as long as the yeah cigar, cigar, I ain't wait nothing. Look and Bodie looking help us all right, thank you? Be looking at people, be speaking to people to.
Speaker 16: How you doing.
Speaker 9: Hey, I'll take a picture with your Hold on, give me a minute.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's where you'll take selfies with people. Okay, coming up next Strawberry Letter, subject my marriage.
Speaker 11: Or my pleasure. Right after this, you're listening Hard Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve Harvey FM dot com. All you have to do is click submit Strawberry Letter, and we could be reading your letter live.
Speaker 1: On the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now. You never know, it could be yours, could be yours.
Speaker 6: Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 1: Thank you if you subject my marriage or my pleasure.
Speaker 11: Dear Stephen Shirley, I've been married almost twenty years and my husband has put me in a difficult position. When we first got together, we were swingers for a few years. We only did it when we were on vacation, and it was only with the couples we traveled with. We used to have an occasional threesome. So my husband would be happy. He would not let me bring another man into the threesome, so he let me go have sex with an old friend of mine a few times over the years, but lately my husband doesn't want to have sex at all. He said he's had enough wild sexual experiences to last a lifetime. It's not a medical thing because the stuff is still working properly. It's been eight months since he's touched me, and on top of that, heach changed the rules of our marriage. He told me that if he suspects.
Speaker 1: I'm looking up with my guy on the side, he will leave me.
Speaker 11: I do not like ultimatum, so I told him that I need to be pleasured and since he's changed his outlook on intimacy, I have to handle business elsewhere. Two days ago, after work, I went to meet my side guy for drinks. We planned to have sex after drinks, so we started fooling around at the bar. I couldn't wait to give him a nice long kiss. As we were kissing, my husband walked up and asked me to leave with him. I left, but I did not talk to him all the way home. He has threatened to divorce me, and he said he will say I cheated on him in the paperwork. How can he do that when we've cheated on each other and with each other? All of a sudden he is a model husband, and he's forgotten that he introduced me to this lifestyle. I need to stay married because we have too many assets together, but I need the D too.
Speaker 1: What should I do here?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 1: Wow? Okay?
Speaker 11: See, this is what happens when swinging and threesomes and going outside of your marriage for sex and all that.
Speaker 1: This is what happens when it goes bad.
Speaker 11: One thing is true that your husband said, and that is that he's had enough wile sex to last him a lifetime.
Speaker 2: I believe that.
Speaker 11: I don't see how you guys made it for twenty years doing this. But why don't you believe him? Yes, he may have introduced you to this lifestyle, but he says he's done with it now. People grow, people change, people change all the time.
Speaker 1: He's over it. The problem is there's two of you in this marriage.
Speaker 11: He introduced you to this lifestyle, and now he's made the decision without you to stop it. It's good that he doesn't want to swing anymore, because maybe your marriage has a chance to survive. Although I really don't see it at this point because you said you just want to stay together because you have too many assets together. But the fact is that he doesn't want to have sex with you anymore is definitely an issue if you guys are going to be together, I mean, what are you supposed to do with this new information? And what are you supposed to do in a marriage with no sex? So you continue to do what you've been doing, seeing other guys, seeing your side guy, and that's what he said is going.
Speaker 1: To make him leave you.
Speaker 11: Now he's given you an ultimatum, which you said you don't like. So it sounds like your husband is serious about all of this. So if you don't stop having sex with others and he doesn't start having sex with you again, your marriage, and I use that term very loosely, your marriage or your version of marriage is over. So those are your options. Those are your options. It's not really much of a marriage anyway.
Speaker 3: Steve, Well, let's comment on this raggedy letter my marriage or my pleasure? Well, I don't know what to tell you, lady, I really don't. You've been married for almost twenty years and now you saying your husband has put you in a difficult situation that's really odd to you. And then you start telling us how when y'all was together, y'all was swingers for a few years. Really, we only did it when we were on vacation, and it was only with couples we travel with.
Speaker 9: Why do these people be finding each other out?
Speaker 1: Is it a web site?
Speaker 16: Yes?
Speaker 3: That what is going Oh? Man, I ain't never what's going on? How do you who introduces this to the other person? How do you take this in there to your wife and go, baby, I've been looking at this right here?
Speaker 9: You want to try this?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I.
Speaker 9: Don't hoard these people.
Speaker 3: Then she said, we used to have an occasional threesome so my husband would be happy, and he would not let me bring another man into the threesome. Well, I mean I understand that personally, but you said something to here is very telling. We used to have an occasional threesome so my husband would be happy. Oh okay, okay, So not the swinging wasn't enough. Let's do a threesome so your husband could be him and he found you and you married into this. So since he wouldn't let you bring another man, he would let you go have sex with an old friend of yours for a few times over the years, but lately my husband don't want to have sex at all.
Speaker 9: Let me just say this, he tied to you. He tied to you, and he don't love you.
Speaker 3: Any time you send your wife off to the arms of another man's because you don't care nothing about him. You just don't care about her. And that's the reality of one of the aspects of this letter. Your husband don't give a damn about you. I'm gonna send you off to another man. I'm gonna bring another woman in here. We gonna swing. I'm gonna watch another man do you, and you watch me do another woman. Man, get out of here.
Speaker 1: Hang on, Steve, hang on.
Speaker 11: We'll have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today strawberry letter, subject my marriage or my Pleasure.
Speaker 1: We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 11: All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter. The subject is my marriage or my pleasure.
Speaker 3: A couple bit married twenty years. They used to be swingers, but they only did it on vacation with couples that they went on vacation with I don't know how they found each other. People do it all the time though. Then he said, she said, well, you used to have an occasional threesome, so my husband would be happy. So he need all this here. He to convince you to give yourself to another man while y'all on vacation, so he could be with another woman on vacation. And now he wanted some more women in here so he could be happy. But he wouldn't let you bring a man in the room because now there's two dudes in him, and he wouldn't let you do that. But he would let you go have sex with an old friend a few times over the years. But lately my husband don't want to have sex at all because he don't give a damn about you. If you with the man that will let you let another man have you, it's because he don't value you.
Speaker 9: There's no value.
Speaker 3: I mean, I would want somebody to marry me because they loved me and wanted to be with me and share life with me, not share me with other people life.
Speaker 9: Y'all ain't got nothing here.
Speaker 3: He said, he had enough wild sex experiences to last a lifetime.
Speaker 9: It's not a medical thing, because this stuff is still working properly.
Speaker 3: It's been eight months since he touched me, and on top of that, he changed the rules of our marriage. Or he's been eight months since he tied of you. See, he done went along with this all these years. Now he tired of it and he tied of you. He told me that if he suspects I'm hooking up with my guy on the side, he will leave me. I don't like ultimatoes, so I told him I need to be pleasured. And since he's changed it out look on intimacy, I have to handle my business elsewhere.
Speaker 9: Okay, why don't y'all just get divorced.
Speaker 3: Y'all ain't had no marriage and if be yonn't even why you call it my marriage or my pleasure. It's just been a hook up for pleasure. Y'all just swingers or threesomes, dating apps, wild parties, pass around. Y'all been passing each other around for twenty years. Two days ago, after work, I went to meet my side guy for drinks. We planned to have sex after drinks, so we started fooling around the bar. I couldn't wait to give him a nice long kiss as we was kissing. My husband walked up and asked me to leave with him. Wait a minute, what see it? Where's the police report at right here? But I don't understand. I walk up my wife kissing the man. He asked me to leave with him. We're not finna leave him. We're not finna leave him when we can't go no where. I gotta pay for the damages.
Speaker 1: I gotta.
Speaker 3: You know, when they put that yellow tape up, it says you cannot cross it. We can't even get out of here. I gotta feel out this police report. I'm in the back seat of the car talking. I got to go down here to this little interview room so they can talk to me downtown and he asked me to leave with him, but I left, but I did not talk to him all the way home. He has threatened to divorce me, and he said he will say that I cheated on him on the paperwork. How can he do that when we've cheated on each other and with each other all of a sudden. He's a model husband, and he's forgot that he introduced me to this lifestyle. I need to stay married because we have too many assets together. But I need the d two.
Speaker 9: What should I do here? Well, this marriage is a rap because it never was a marriage. And you're right.
Speaker 3: He introduced you to this lifestyle. Now he want to change it. But now you living a life. This is your style, This is it?
Speaker 16: Do you know?
Speaker 3: In this whole letter the word love was never mentioned, not one single time. Ain't nobody in love with nobody? You sitting at the bar, couldn't wait to kiss this man?
Speaker 1: Your husband?
Speaker 3: Come up, he ain't even upset he tell you to leave with him. Ain't neither one of y'all in love?
Speaker 11: Wow?
Speaker 3: What you're fighting for this marriage for? Why don't you gonna be free so you can do whatever you want? One of these assets is what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 9: What then happen is see all this asses, set all this.
Speaker 1: Emotion, Come on, break it down one more time.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 3: I said, all this ass and set all this in the motion. That's what your asset and done. Right, y'all asked to set the relationship on five. See, so now you're talking about this, let's talk about assets for a minute. Like I said, all this asses, set all this in motion, and y'all been passing out ass in sets. This ain't even a good tennis match. Tennis was played in sets with two people. Ain't never been three people on tennis court. You gotta play doubles.
Speaker 9: So this is a wrap. I don't really, lady.
Speaker 1: I can't help you.
Speaker 3: Stay in the marriage. He's not having sex with you, But I want you to understand something. He having sex somewhere. He don't having sex for eight months. Let me tell you that right now?
Speaker 1: All right, all right, Steve, thank you.
Speaker 11: Hit us up on Instagram at Steve Harvey FM to comment on today's Strawberry Letter. You can also check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the iHeart app.
Speaker 1: Okay, coming up next to the Sports Talk with Junior right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: It is time now for Junior and Sports Talk.
Speaker 7: What you got, Junior, I'll tell you what I guess, Shirley, Oh my gosh, man, it's some serious things at all in these playoffs.
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 1: Let's look at these heat.
Speaker 9: Jimmy Butler did it again, eight to one or two.
Speaker 1: It wasn't even close in Miami.
Speaker 7: If they first host what's his name, Jimmy Butler getting buckets.
Speaker 6: I told you what, Jimmy blankety blank, but that's what.
Speaker 9: You would need, Jimmy.
Speaker 7: But man, I'm telling you, man, I did not see the A seed he in a position to go to the NBA Finals.
Speaker 1: They look good, man, and they not even at full strength.
Speaker 7: If Tyler Hero was there, that's another score.
Speaker 1: That's another shooter they missing.
Speaker 16: Now.
Speaker 7: I don't know what the Celtics need to do, but first call, I would make me be to Larry Bird and Robert Parrish because y'all gonna need them. Y'all gonna, y'all gonna need y'all go. They're gonna need the O G's because they're not playing that.
Speaker 1: He is not playing.
Speaker 7: And then we have to flip it over to tonight another three.
Speaker 1: Oh, A lot of celebrities gonna be in the building to watch it. Yeah, they just coming to get a drink calling.
Speaker 7: Everybody will be there. It's gonna be star Steady could be the last game this right.
Speaker 6: You know what? You know what I didn't know, man, I did not know that so many players from Miami were like undrafted.
Speaker 1: You know I didn't know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, man, Duncan, Robins, Kyle Lowry, everybody that leads the Rockets go get a ring.
Speaker 12: I can't believe it.
Speaker 7: I'm everybody leave us, just do well, except for Hard hard To still at the.
Speaker 1: Club after they it's now he's still.
Speaker 7: I just want to see if the Lakers can get one game, get one, because.
Speaker 1: They should have got They should have got game one.
Speaker 7: Should they suld have got and they should have got the one Friday man, that's right. I mean they should Saturday should have got both of them. But all I can say is the Joker Man, I've just never seen a center play.
Speaker 1: Ball like that and hit threes like that. Excuse me, past, excuse me.
Speaker 3: I have a loud you to do this sports quietly because I thought you all were doing an excellent job.
Speaker 9: But you just said you've never seen nobody play center.
Speaker 1: Like Joker hit three.
Speaker 3: Yes, boy, Shaquille O'Neill, Kareem Abdujah bar.
Speaker 9: The poet boy, you shut up.
Speaker 1: Don't you.
Speaker 3: Don't ever make a blashom mistatement like that. And I'm saying it in the tone of Stephen A.
Speaker 9: Smith.
Speaker 1: That's last. This fight will continue off the air. We'll be back with more. Thank you, Junior. We'll be back with more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, So, Gabrielle.
Speaker 11: Union Wade recently opened up about how she and her husband Dwayne Wade run their household. In an interview with Bloomberg, Gabrielle revealed that the couple splits everything everything fifty fifty, despite that Dwayne Wade reportedly is worth millions. Gabrielle said, it's weird to say I'm head of household because in this household, we split everything fifty to fifty. The reveal led to heavy debate on social media because Dwayne Wade is reportedly worth over one hundred and sixty million dollars, so there were a lot of people saying, no to splitting everything fifty to fifty?
Speaker 1: What do you guys think? No, what do you guys think? Fifty to fifty?
Speaker 12: I don't even like talking about this story.
Speaker 1: I don't know Mark, we can't hear you what.
Speaker 10: On Newly.
Speaker 1: The only thing that's split in this house is bananas. Banana splits.
Speaker 12: We ain't spend none to fifty.
Speaker 7: I've been here fourteen days.
Speaker 1: And ain't half it ain't half nothing.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean whatever works for you, but yeah, with him worth so much more, you would think that he would be splitting the bill.
Speaker 6: Ain't no splitting nothing. My wife taking everything I paid, So my wife don't work. I don't want to work. I'm glad my wife. I'm glad I'm able to provide. My wife don't have to work. So but she take care of the bills. She taking everything.
Speaker 1: Work. Yeah, but she don't have work. Yeah, I just don't.
Speaker 9: I don't believe everything.
Speaker 1: Everybody say, Oh you don't believe dog, dog.
Speaker 9: Come on, we look like splitting a light bill. Come on, man, what come on?
Speaker 1: What are we talking about here? How does that work?
Speaker 3: You mean tell me that these rich people are sitting down putting stuff down, and men talking about let's go fifty to fifty. You know the waste of time that is. It's like going out to dinner with a rich person. We're gonna split the check for what? It don't make no sense. You don't even have time for that. Do you know this is a we gotta sit down and do this every month? It makes no damn sense.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 11: Think of it from an independent woman's point of view. Maybe she wants to do that. Contribute what y'all to stop all this? That's not just saying there are a lot of women who like to make their own money and pay You.
Speaker 3: Can make your own money, you can pay your own bills, but damn it, do you want to y'all need to stop playing this game right here. You don't want nobody you can depend on. Now, I got out of necessity. You've had to do that. But wouldn't it be nice.
Speaker 9: If you could just chill?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 11: I think with Gabrielle, I get I think she's trying to say the independent part of it, like you say, on a man. But at the same time, a lot of women are taught, you know, you don't have to depend on a man, have your own, be able to provide for.
Speaker 9: Yourself if need be.
Speaker 11: Now me, if I'm married a professional basketball player who's retired, who's worked that, I'm not paying nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying me raised me like that. Have your own.
Speaker 11: She always said that, always have your own always, And that's a lot of women feel that way and think that way, Steve, they really do fifty fifty.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying that I wasn't raised mama, my mama. My daddy came home and gave my mama his check, and my mama took care of the bills and all the money went in up into one account.
Speaker 1: It wasn't no, this your money, and it wasn't like that. I don't know that. I don't know how, but somehow attributed to the household.
Speaker 11: She contributes to the finance. That's what Gabrielle is saying. It's not that she's a stay at home wife or stay at home mother.
Speaker 1: A couple and she made you work every every day. Yeah, and your house.
Speaker 9: Uh, y'all put all y'all money together and start going to work from now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just don't believe everything everybody say. Some people say stuff for headlines. I've heard too much headline stuff come from that camp. So I don't even worry about that.
Speaker 10: You can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the waves.
Speaker 5: The hour.
Speaker 1: We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this. I don't want to work no more.
Speaker 10: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 11: It is Monday, and Steve, let's talk about starting the week off right with Elevate you your healthy green powders. So what sets elevate you apart from other green drinks. Talk about starting the week off right with Elevate You your healthy green powders. So what sets elevate you apart from other green drinks. Let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: The flavor, because that was a green drinks are really really good for you, but I just couldn't gag it down every morning.
Speaker 1: They tasted green. Yeah, yeah, roath Spinach.
Speaker 9: I mean, it's cool, it's good for you, but my garden. So I had to do something about it.
Speaker 3: So you get all the benefits of a green drink, plus you get the flavor, and this green drink boost your metabolism.
Speaker 9: You'll get more energy.
Speaker 3: This green drink helps you so much with your digestion, and it'll keep your digestive track moving. And on top of all of that, it's gonna give you some brain clarity. Those are the three things that are factual improving about this green drink.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 3: If you go to elevatedu dot com, you now give it time. Don't drink one glass and go sit down and go I'm waiting on something. It don't work with one glass. You gotta let it get in there and feed your cells over a period of time and you will feel different. All I'm going to say is this, since I started taking my own product, giving me more energy to get in shape and to do the other things to add with it, and soon and very soon, people will start to see the difference in me at all. It already used everything I did to do it, and I'll invite everybody to join in. Read about it first and see what everybody saying. Go to l apossoph ev at EU dot com and check it out.
Speaker 1: Looking good.
Speaker 11: Steve coming up at thirty three minutes after around It? Would you rather right after this? You're listening hard morning show and it's time now for around It? Would you rather? Would you rather share your dinner? Just share your dinner with your wife, you know, let her pick up your plate, or would you rather just demand that she eat her own food?
Speaker 1: Which one? Share your dinner? Damn food?
Speaker 6: You got enough money you can buy two three on trade, but get your own. I get so sick of that. You gotta let me taste you old. I didn't get that.
Speaker 3: We get that, then, autie attitude about this different.
Speaker 6: Time we go to dinner. You got to put your park over here. That's not love, that's.
Speaker 1: Not agreed, is what that is?
Speaker 6: It?
Speaker 1: All the time?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 12: No, you didn't like it until I ordered it.
Speaker 9: It's on the same menu.
Speaker 1: Both I didn't know it's gonna look like that though it look don't you?
Speaker 6: Yeah, won't you get to won't you get the steak and I get the lost and then you order a steak and how about that? Get your your own.
Speaker 1: Because I don't want to eat all that. I want to take take money though.
Speaker 3: It's the part you all are not listening to. Would you rather let her pick off your plate? Or the man that she get her own that? Damn the man is gonna cost you?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, tell them.
Speaker 7: Ain't gonna cost me as well.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna lose weight, all right.
Speaker 11: Would you rather sex only on Saturdays? Would you rather sex only on Saturdays in a bed? Or would you rather sex.
Speaker 6: Any day of the week in the front yard about Robbie right there in the yard, everybody pass them by, taking their garbage, walking their dog.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm gonna take that sex in the front yard and you can't see me in my yard.
Speaker 1: No damn way, you got that fortress.
Speaker 7: I'm just gonna have to go with on Saturdays because I ain't got no sense.
Speaker 1: You going to jail.
Speaker 3: You're gonna put out your neighborhood for you get the whole house.
Speaker 1: Make your first word?
Speaker 11: Would you would you rather tell your wife how you feel about her family?
Speaker 1: Or would you rather lose two fingers?
Speaker 12: Cut these off?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 6: Oh? No, I'm gonna tell you about your whole damn family. I'm not losing no ladles because I'm gonna tell you about your.
Speaker 3: Fam I'm gonna go to hurt your feelings. Yeah, I'm not gonna lose these fingers.
Speaker 1: Don't you love her family?
Speaker 9: I mean there's a couple of people that ain't got to come over no more.
Speaker 17: Your cooks and ugliest hell, god, you got ugly cousin.
Speaker 1: What does that mean? They're talking about your cool and both sides? You missing goodness? Oh, that's way way too much.
Speaker 16: Today.
Speaker 1: That is today's roundup? Would you rather it's crazy? Today? Coming up? It is our last break of the.
Speaker 11: Day, and of course we'll get some closing remarks from the one and only Steve Harvey that you don't want to miss right after this.
Speaker 10: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 11: Before we get to your closing remarks, Steve, I just want to let everybody know that they can join Carla. That can join me this Wednesday at four pm Eastern for our Seagroom's Escapes Happy Hour.
Speaker 1: That's right, the girls are back. We are back.
Speaker 9: Yes, I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I am too. We haven't done it in a while.
Speaker 11: Right, we're inviting you to join us as well on Facebook Live this Wednesday at four p m Eastern. Okay, yes, fine FM Facebook Live four pm Eastern.
Speaker 9: We gonna kick this summer thing off. She heard you, Steve, get get involved, get him, get into it.
Speaker 1: Help me.
Speaker 11: Joe Junior is always with us, He's always this Yes, cocktail.
Speaker 1: You married? Now, Junior? You might be there.
Speaker 9: I ain't no more definite.
Speaker 1: What do Oh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's right, Junior.
Speaker 1: You were single before?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: That Friday? What are you going on Friday?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 1: Tell Quek we to come. Okay, your beautiful wife tell her.
Speaker 11: Wednesday, four pm Eastern, Facebook Live. Steve Harvey FM Seagrums Escapes with your girl.
Speaker 1: Sure a strawberry yours? Truly. We're gonna have a ball. We're gonna have fun. Yeah, it's gonna be fun. Our first one of the year. All right, Steve.
Speaker 9: Hey, you know my closing remarks today, I want to talk to young people.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 3: Ja Morant is in the news because now Nike has pulled his shoes and his contract. We are talking over one hundred million dollars.
Speaker 9: Folks.
Speaker 3: My father often said, ain't no lesson like a balt lesson. I think those of us that are old enough, we know that those lessons that you pay for, Oh my god, they stick with you long and hard. Now, you would have thought that he would have learned the first time, but he didn't. But I've been hearing a lot of alarming things about this because social media, they allow everybody to have an opinion, but it's what makes the world go around in those differences. But it's people with just some idiotic stuff. What about his Second Amendment rights? Okay, what about him? Who are we talking to?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 3: Realize that Second Amendment rights only applied to white Republican men that ain't got nothing to do with you. The nria's policies and the Second Amendment is not for you. That young brother up in Minnesota or Minneapolis or what it was, who had a license to carry, and the police officers shot him anyway, And when asked why did he do it, the police officers said, I don't know. I know exactly why you shot him because he was black. That's exactly why you shot him. He said he didn't know, Yes he did. He shot him because he was black. That police officer has never shot a white person in his years as a police officer. Of all the whites he's pulled over, he has never shot a white person. This young man had a license to carry, told him he had a handgun, and told him he had a license, and he shot him. Anyway, So y'all stopped talking to me about Job's Second Amendment rights. We are not in that constitution. You can quit reading it if you really go by that constitution. Their forefathers had us down as three fifths of a human being. That's what the forefathers of this country put on the original document.
Speaker 9: So stop bringing that document up to me.
Speaker 3: The other alarming thing that I'm hearing about this job situation is give him a break, he young. I know a lot of twenty three year olds that got enough sense that ain't making millions of dollars to not brandish your gun live on a live feed, So that mistake.
Speaker 1: Goes out the word.
Speaker 9: But here is the one that I came to talk to y'all about.
Speaker 3: The conversation is being had too often that this young man is surrounded by the wrong people. And why don't the people around him protect him? You want me to give you the answer to that too, because the people that's around him are not equipped or prepared to be at the level that God had prepared and placed Job Morent in. So now he has people around him who is not ready for the heights. See, my father told me a very very valuable lesson a long time ago. Everybody come with you can't go with you. See Job's problem is he keep taking people with him that ain't supposed to go.
Speaker 9: They are unfit to be at the heights Job Morant is.
Speaker 3: So they are still acting at the low level that they are at, but they are in the realm, the air and the orbit of Job Moran and they ain't prepared or equipped to be there. So now they steady doing stuff around this young man. They don't know how to make him act better because they ain't never been required to act better. The responsibility is not on your friends that's around you, because let me tell you something, Jah is the smartest person in this group. And now that goes to the other old saying, if you're the smartest person in your group, you need a new group.
Speaker 9: It's so much to this, but.
Speaker 3: It's a lesson for others to learn too, because listen to me, young people, knowing what not to do is just as important as knowing what to do. Take a page from this so you don't mess your life up at the level you're functioning at, because if you don't surround yourself with better people and you don't pull away from those and try to remember everybody come with you can't go with you trying to take them. That's the problem with being on top. You can't take nobody with you. Those are my closing remarks. Have a great day to day, y'all. Talk to God.
Speaker 9: He'd love to hear from you.
Speaker 11: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show