Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded. Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all bat all at all?
Speaker 2: Given the.
Speaker 3: Black millon busy.
Speaker 1: Listening to.
Speaker 4: Show, I don't joy. Yah, yeah, joy, you gotta do that. You gotta turn, you.
Speaker 1: To turn the mouth turn.
Speaker 4: You probably got to turn the mouth out the mon a.
Speaker 5: Look come.
Speaker 1: Come out. You'll think, uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 6: You are listening to the voice, Come on now, dig me one and only Steve Harvey Man got a radio show.
Speaker 1: What God doing, y'all?
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 1: What he doing?
Speaker 6: What he doing in your life? He doing something? He moving, he working. Don't lose your patience though, see I did that before. Don't lose your patience. Don't get so sick of waiting that you take matters into your own hands.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. Boy, you're blowing it. Listen to me.
Speaker 6: You're listening to somebody who's done it that way. I had a dream, I had a vision. I had some hope, I have some faith, I have some aspirations. But I got a little impatient waiting on it. So I tried a couple other things. Move it along, boy, I can't tell you how I messed it up. Then I messed it up. Then, because God gave me the power of decision, what I had to do was then after I took matters into my own hand, messed it up. Now I guess what. He still got something from me. But nah, I gotta fix all the mistakes now, I gotta straighten them out. I gotta suffer some consequences. I gotta pay for my transgressions, all of that, All of that, it's gotta go down. You can't do something wrong and not pay for it. It's just you call it, calma, call it whatever you want to call it. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction every action. If it just stays sunny all the time, you might think it's cool, but there's gonna be a reaction to it. Ain't no dark, ain't no shade, ain't no break, ain't no rain. Gonna be hard if it's just sunny all the time, vice versa. So you need you need the opposite. You need the darkness so you can get your break from that sun. You need the rain so you can nourish the roots so that sun can it can soak up the sun and get the benefit of the sun.
Speaker 1: If you don't get the opposite.
Speaker 6: You got a problem, man, and it happens throughout nature, It happens throughout your life.
Speaker 1: Don't think that you can do wrong and not have to pay for that. You think this is man.
Speaker 6: We think man, because we'd have made a decision that we think is best for us, and no matter how to affect nobody else, we got the right to make that call.
Speaker 1: No, you don't.
Speaker 6: Whoever is telling you that, whoever's misguiding you into the gang life, telling you, yeah, man, you need to be this way to be down with us. I'll tell you what. Get yourself stuck on chuck with that gang. See how many of them be there for you. Oh they'll go around the corner with you and start shooting. But look, okay, when it's time to do some time and they can lessen they sentence, you gonna get that time. They gonna point their finger dead at you. I watched for eight hours all the time, man, I watch Lock Up Raw all the time, all the time, man, all the time. Ain't no real cold dudes out there, just holding to the mantra and sticking to it. Even the mob turn states evidence go fed all that. Now we in now the hood, We didne created this ignorant mess called no snitching. With that ignorant mess, you don't even understand. No snitching was created by criminals as a cold of honor. If you do dirt and you get busted doing the dirt, don't bring my name up if I was with you. That's a cold of honor amongst the thieves. Now, so many code of honor thieves that then came out of prison. They ain't got no honor. They done brought that stuff back to the street. Now that's all in the neighborhood. No snitching, No snitching, You got to be crazy. That's for people who disobey the law. That's who people have made a cold of honor amongst themselves as thieves. Hey, man, if you get busted, don't drag me down. What you just do your time. Oh man, you can't bring that stuff out here to me. I'm a law biding citizen.
Speaker 1: Dog. I'm trying to live right over here. Man.
Speaker 6: I don't want no crack house up street from my mama's house. I'm trying to do right out here. Man, you can't do wrong and expect wrong not to come to you. You got to make a decision every day to do right. God ain't got no pingtui.
Speaker 1: You on dirt.
Speaker 6: You got what you got coming. You made a decision. You go down there to get some you might get got See, we got to come on. I'm talking to so many men out here right now. I should have said that in the beginning, but a conversation that kind of got away from me. I was gonna talk to you about something else this morning. But it's just only man. Because our communities. Man, it's just going to the pot man, because it ain't nobody can about nobody else. Don't nobody care when they see the young dude over there doing wrong? Look at them, foods over the man, Go over there and talk to one of them. Pull them to the side.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: You might not be able to approach the group, but you can approach an individual. Come in, young man. Let me talk to you. I saw you the other day.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: You look like you got something going on in your life. What's happening with you? Let me talk to you, man, Let me share something I learned I was doing what you was doing.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: It's like Tommy did a prank phone call one time as a limo driver and the dude the prank was he called this limo company, asked this limo driver to take him to this location late at night, and the limo driver got a young business he going, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, I got you.
Speaker 6: I don't normally work like that. But how long you need it? He said for just about a hour. He said, well, I'm gonna have to charge you for the full three though, because a three hour minimum. Tommy told him, now, I just need it for one hours. He said, okay, I'll give you a break.
Speaker 1: Young man. You're trying to do something.
Speaker 6: Where you want to go? He gave an address. The man stopped writing. He said, that's a bank. He said yeah. He said, you want to go to the bank at twelve thirty at night. He said, yeah, and I'm gonna be in for a few minutes. And when I come out that bank, I need for you to flow it.
Speaker 1: That to do with the limo. He stopped writing.
Speaker 6: He said, hold on, hold on, man, you want me to take you to a bank twelve thirty at night. You gonna be in there for a few minutes and you gonna come out, and you want me to flow it. He said, sir, I don't do stuff like that. He said, you got the wrong company. He said, what made you here? He said, hey, man, don't worry about that. You a limo come to you.
Speaker 1: Just drive. He stopped and took the time out. He said, young man, let me tell you something. He said.
Speaker 6: I've been down before, I've been locked up before. It ain't pretty. He said, that's what's wrong with you young people today. Instead of going to get a job, trying to work your way, you always looking for some fast money. He said, I'm gonna tell you what I already know. Don't go down there messing with them people's money like that because they love that money way more than they love you, and they gonna do something to you down there.
Speaker 1: Now. You stop this foolishness.
Speaker 6: And I'm not caring you nowhere, but I'm gonna take a little bit of time out to tell you something. Don't go down here with messing with these people's money because it ain't gonna go good. They gonna take care of their business when they come to that money. Tommy kept insisting to this man to pick him up in the limito. It was a plank phone call. But the point I'm making is the man took our time. He could have just hung the phone up.
Speaker 1: But you know what he said.
Speaker 6: He said, hold up, young man, let me hip you to something. Because the brother had been locked up before. He said, no, no, no, see, I've done that when I was young. I'm gonna stop it. I'm gonna take some moment out to tell you. I'm up here, working man, trying to earn an honest living. I ain't going back down there because I don't. They make you eat what they want you to eat.
Speaker 1: You don't want the food.
Speaker 6: You got to get up when they say get up. You gotta stay where they say stay, live with who they say live. He said, man, you don't want that, and he just tried to talk the young man out of me. You can change a young man's mind with a conversation. A conversation can change a young man's mind. Most of these young men that are misguided ain't having conversations with real men.
Speaker 1: They just not having them.
Speaker 6: And it's up to us, who know what manhood is is, to start delivering the message the problem that we have in our communities we can solve ourselves, and to escalate it to a point because we who are men, won't stop on our corporate climb and our day to day making money and trying to ball out. We won't stop and grab some of these young soldiers and tell them the truth about manhood.
Speaker 1: That's the real deal. Okay, sah, I went there. I don't know where they came from.
Speaker 8: Morning show.
Speaker 6: Ladies, ladies and gentlemen. Ladies, ladies and gentlemen. Okay, last time, this is it. I ain't gonna lie. Ladies and gentlemen, boys, all the girls, truck driving, waste management, love, postal workers. I'm talking about when they mad though, that postal worker, all them happy people down at the DMV. What is wrong today? Well, my message today is everybody work at the DMV that has that attitude, get your attitude together, amer because.
Speaker 1: God is still good here.
Speaker 6: And the blessing dizziness you put in the application for that job that is not our fault.
Speaker 1: We love you, we need your services today. We want you to have a brighter day to day.
Speaker 6: My wish is that people at work in motor vehicle divisions all over the country have a better day today. Or I know we coming in that ignorant. I know we ain't got our paperwork. I know we ain't got our title registration. I know we'd have lost our tag. I know all that, but try to treat us better.
Speaker 1: Just try. Let your church say, man.
Speaker 6: Hey, man, Charlie Strauberry callin Frail mountfa of South Junior Boy better known as Kid's Face and the legend that is nephew Tommy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boy, Junior, what's happening today? Let me tell you something, you know.
Speaker 9: I don't mind taking advice from you on you know you y'all don't mind that because you live the longer, you're in a better position. You know, you've done a lot more. So I don't mind taking them. But everybody should try to give everybody advice. Like my Pott caught me over to his house the other day, which I thought was his house.
Speaker 1: I go over there.
Speaker 9: Man, were watching basketball, and he trying to tell me what he expected to tell me about what I need to do with.
Speaker 10: My life and my career.
Speaker 9: He talking to me, But the middle of us talking, I hear voice coming from upstairs. As we in the basement. Hey, another boy's call, say Charle, come up here and get the groceries out of the car.
Speaker 10: I said, man, who is that? He said, that's my mama.
Speaker 9: I'm taking no advice when nobody live with they mama. I tell you right now, I'll get damn what you say. You can't tell me a damn thing.
Speaker 1: We couldn't.
Speaker 9: He couldn't even get that advice out because she kept calling back down, said Charle, you've been messing with the thermostat. But I said, okay, right here, see it right here way. I can't take no invice from you. Hey, the damn thing you can tell me because you sitting up here and living at your mama house in the baby you told me that was your crib, No the basement, your this is your mama hot see out. When I found out you're gonna telling about man, I appreciate wherever they chalk. See, we couldn't even get that advice in because your mama on your hind the whole time. Don't tell me what you think I need to do with my life. If you're living at your mama, baby, we can't take it. Invite for everybody, it ain't the same coming bunk, Steven, Tommy, it ain't the same coming for sure, the same come of call. See, they don't live nobody, they got placed. You need to start listening to me.
Speaker 1: What you need to start.
Speaker 10: Start starting listening.
Speaker 1: To me, he even control his own heat.
Speaker 9: No, he can't do none of that. You have the tallest seat up again. See right here, you got all the issues.
Speaker 10: And you try to tell me something.
Speaker 1: Upstairs.
Speaker 10: You always got ill be back. I can't see, I can't taint no advice.
Speaker 3: I'm not right. A good one coming up and woman.
Speaker 4: An hour you need.
Speaker 3: We're gonna run that prank back with the nephew right after.
Speaker 8: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Right now, it's time for the nephew to run that prank back.
Speaker 1: The title is Naked Lifeguard. Let's go catch Naked Lifeguard.
Speaker 11: Hello.
Speaker 5: Hello, I'm trying to reach a uh.
Speaker 12: Yes, this is Carrie.
Speaker 5: Hi Carrie. My name is Oliver. Oliver. You put in an application with the employment agency about looking for some work as far as being a lifeguard.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I did.
Speaker 5: Okay. Have you had much experience being a lifeguard?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I've been doing this for a while now, Bex, since I was like eighteen I got my CPR certification. I've had as many as like two hundred people at one time watching them.
Speaker 6: So I'm good.
Speaker 12: I'm good at what I do.
Speaker 5: I love it, very good, very good. Well, I'll tell you what. I've looked over your application and I've checked everything out thoroughly, and I'm very excited about maybe getting you to I don't know if you're familiar with it, but public pool. It's actually in subdivision. There's two pools there. Are you familiar with Yeah.
Speaker 12: I'm familiar with it. They're near where I live.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, Well there's actually in the back of there's a gated community and and that is actually the particular property that I'm talking about. You coming out and working force there at the pool site. If we can get you on Monday to Friday, we're going to actually hire some more college students for Saturday and Sunday.
Speaker 12: What do you say, Oh, I say, okay, that sounds great. Monday weekends off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, exactly. Now we start off job actually pays twenty five dollars an hour.
Speaker 12: Wow.
Speaker 5: You would be our head lifeguard and we would want you to be there from you know, I mean if you start at twelve, we'd actually like you to get there around eleven thirty, you know, just just to be prepared and be the overseer and make sure the other lifeguards get there on time. And you know, we'll go from there.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 5: Now, carry there's only one catch that actually comes along with this job. We want you to work an additional four hours from six to ten at night, but it's going to pay you fifty dollars per hour, so you'll make an ex for two hundred dollars. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 12: I feel good. I mean, with the recession and everything, I can use that money right now, especially during the summertime.
Speaker 5: Okay, now here's the deal. This is in negated community, like I told you before, but also it's going to be adults at night, and they are actually going to be swimming nude. What Yeah, they're going to be swimming newd And what they asked is if they're going to be swimming nude, they want to make sure that the lifeguard that's protecting them is going to be nude as well.
Speaker 12: Okay, I'm a certified lifeguard, I'm CPR certified, I'm a student. I've had other jobs, but nudity wasn't on.
Speaker 5: My resume, and I understand that wholeheartedly. But we're talking about you possibly making seventeen hundred and fifty dollars a week. How you feel about seventeen hundred and fifty a week for your nursing school. I'm sure that'll definitely pay for it throughout the entire summer. That should be a big help, shouldn't it? Yeah? What? But I mean, I mean, are are you? How do you feel about trying it for a few weeks and then you know, how do you feel about that? I don't know, But I mean, you're gonna watch over some adults who are actually just gonna be nude in the pool, and you're nude as well, up on the big chair that overwatches everybody. Seventeen fifty I don't seventeen fifty carry.
Speaker 12: You know, I don't think I'm gonna be able.
Speaker 5: To do that seventeen fifty carry. We're talking about four hours of you being nude along with some other people that are already new. So, I mean, what's the big deal. You know? What we need you to do is come down. We're gonna do some drills, some lifeguard drills, and make sure that you're definitely qualified. But we're gonna make sure that when you do those, you got to be naked as well. Okay, why would I have to do some drills naked?
Speaker 12: I'm on already a lifeguard what.
Speaker 5: Do I need to drill? Understand all that. But in order we for our particular property, we got to make sure that you're actually prepared and ready. You know, I understand. Well, that's the way it is. Carry we need you to come down and do some drills. Well, it's not going to take a long probably about a half hour. You come down, you get undressed, you get in the pool, and we make sure that you're qualified to swim nude, to handle to saving somebody's life, nude, the whole nine yards.
Speaker 12: But what I mean, what if my family come to that?
Speaker 5: You know, Carrie, you know I can't go back and forth with you. I can't now. I know you. You know I looked at your resume, I looked at what you were doing and what you're pursuing in life, and I thought this would be a great opportunity for you.
Speaker 12: But I can't be I mean, I can't do that to my family and you No, no.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute, hang on a second. Now you can't tell me you can't do it. Now?
Speaker 12: Oh yes, yes I can.
Speaker 5: Now, you get your down here in the morning so I can get these drills done. And I want you to naked when you get here. And get in this pool. You understand me? Hoo, the hell do you think you're talking to? Are you something a pool pimp?
Speaker 12: Lifeguard? Human resources are and pimp?
Speaker 5: You're not pimping me.
Speaker 12: I don't have to come down there, but I want to come down there.
Speaker 5: You gonna breath? You're thinking down tomorrow and get in this pool and duty drill do you think you're talking too? I'm talking to you, drill. You need to do is go get your.
Speaker 12: Panel and Anderson Baywatch, because anything, I'm gonna be doing new breaststroke for you all freaking I don't know them. I don't know them people.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fool you know.
Speaker 5: So you get your down here and you take the job.
Speaker 12: I'm not coming down there to your fun told tomorrow and swim new and life go ahead new for a bunch of ronchy. I don't know who you take your time to. I'm just trying to be nice to you when you come home with that.
Speaker 5: And then because I'm not there, coming the girl you got make okay, you need to go get you.
Speaker 12: A Pamela Anderson Baywatch.
Speaker 10: You know deep s diving.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you need, but I'm not what you.
Speaker 2: You get your block down here tomorrow.
Speaker 5: I'm talking to you. You think you're talking to I'm.
Speaker 12: Talking to you. What do you think you're talking to?
Speaker 5: I got something I want to say to you. You listening? You know what?
Speaker 12: You you better go ahead and say because I'm about to hang up this bone in your face right now.
Speaker 5: This is Nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your girlfriend. I just this its Franks, you, baby. Your girlfriend pranks you. You alright when I see it, She's gonna have one last float.
Speaker 13: All right.
Speaker 5: I gotta ask you something, baby. What is the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 12: The Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 14: All right, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show. When shopping for life insurance, you've probably wondered how much coverage do you need and what can you afford. Globe Life has affordable options with coverage amounts ranging from five thousand dollars up to one hundred thousand dollars. Globe Life Insurance has no medical exam. Just a simple application sounds easy right Go online at Globelifradio dot Com or call Globe Life Today at one eight hundred two five one fifty four hundred. That's one eight hundred two five one fifty four hundred. It is time for the Chief Love Officer, the CLO, Steve Harvey, to answer your love questions. Here we go from Sandra in Indiana. Sandra writes, my youngest brother is twenty four and he lives with me. He had a long term girlfriend, but she recently broke up with him because I won't allow her new puppy inside my house. My brother said it's their dog together, so he should help care for the dog. I've told him it's a firm no, and he said I'm ruining his life. I think that's a bit dramatic. But do you think I should bend my rules?
Speaker 1: No, I think it's a.
Speaker 6: Damn dog that's ruined your life. Don't put this off on your sister. It's that damn dog. It's your sister's house. She lives that, she paid the risk she bought that she let you live with her.
Speaker 1: You didn't move this girl in.
Speaker 6: Now she want a puppy, but she can't handle. She get a puppy when she get her own place. You can't prayin't no puppy in a woman's house, Salt in the carpet, and puppy gotta get party trained.
Speaker 1: Anybody said to do that, you may put your brother out?
Speaker 5: What that?
Speaker 3: Why lay?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 6: Why don't they take their twenty four year old grown ass somewhere and get their own apartment?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 6: And they ain't have all the puppies they won't. No, you you ruining my life. You're stupid boy. Okay, Now she'd have broke up with you because waiting hold the dog. It's not you that has problem, it's he that has problems. A woman then broke up with you because you won't let her bring a puppy in her sister house, in your sister house, So she broke up with you.
Speaker 1: You got the wrong chick though. Next question Shirley all right?
Speaker 3: Moving on.
Speaker 14: Tara in South Haven, Mississippi, says, I gave my husband a hall pass because I had two surgeries back to back and he was so sweet to me while I was healing.
Speaker 3: That was a year ago.
Speaker 14: My best friend found out in the streets about his fling, and without talking to me first, she confronted my husband and tried to fight him I don't want her in my personal business, but she's in it now, And how should I explain this to her?
Speaker 1: See?
Speaker 6: I tell y'all all the time, when you see a man somewhere, you find out something about a man that ain't your business. Now, she'd had confronted this man about fooling around on her girlfriend, well her girlfriend, and gave him a Hall passed. He was so kind to her doing surgery. If you could get a Hall pass for kindness doing surgery, you know how many passes I'd have? How many times I been kind? And better not go in here talking about no damn hall pass? Okay, better not bring it up ever.
Speaker 1: And lady, why do you pass? How hall passes for kindness?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 6: What is that?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: You were kind to me, you get a Hall passed?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 7: Who are you?
Speaker 1: Can I be?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 9: How can I be?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: That don't make no sense.
Speaker 6: Now, your girlfriend is simple. I don't I don't know what you should say to her except this is not your business, but she in it now? Do you want to tell her how stupid you were by awarding him a Hall pass? That you said it was okay? And I'm gonna tell you something else. She ain't keeping it to herself. She's telling other people. Wow, and your husband didn't have to watch his step because his wife gave him permission.
Speaker 1: Yep. Facts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not your business. It's not her business anyway.
Speaker 1: It's not her business. But it ain't no woman's business.
Speaker 6: But y'all always make it y'alls because she my girl, because I would want to know, well, now here you go.
Speaker 1: Now, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 6: Let's let the women tell him what to do, because y'all always talking about I would want to know. I would tell her, well, now she trying to whoop her husband's ass.
Speaker 14: What would you do, Shirley, It's not my business. I wouldn't do anything. I honest to god, I wouldn't do a thing.
Speaker 1: This is my business, is her bold face?
Speaker 14: No, it's not in this particular situation. I wouldn't do anything. I don't know what's going on in their house.
Speaker 1: Okay, Carlin, what would you do? Try to fight the husband?
Speaker 3: Carla be all in it?
Speaker 1: My best friend, my best friend. Yeah yeah, so Charlote, Shirley, you wouldn't tell your girlfriend. I would.
Speaker 3: I'm not in this. I'm really not in this one.
Speaker 6: I'm not in this so if your husband just happened, but your husband, you wouldn't want to know from your girlfriend.
Speaker 3: No, I would kill him.
Speaker 1: But I'm asking you if you want your girlfriend to tell you.
Speaker 6: Uh, okay, that's contrary to everything you've ever said in every strawberry that people want to point that there's no changing on this ship.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you don't. You stay that damn same on this sh We're not into changing on miss Sell. We ride or dial.
Speaker 3: But here, your bestie, your best My best friend just got married. I'm not in their marriage.
Speaker 14: No, okay, you see her husband cheating, you ain't gonna say nothing.
Speaker 1: I ain't mad at the answer. I like your answer, but that's not what she's ever said. And I've always said that I would say something just like I just said.
Speaker 10: I'd probably be all in it.
Speaker 6: I'm not in this one with a hall Well but yeah, Sureley, But see Shirley, you don't know about the Hall past all.
Speaker 1: You don't that.
Speaker 3: But I'm just not in anybody else's relationship.
Speaker 1: I don't have time for nobody else. I don't have nothing to say.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I saw my partner's girl somewhere in a little strange looking position. I'm not going to tell his man this here, yeah, position, well, you know, in a weird you know, it looked like something was going on, but I couldn't. But I already knew if I want to tell him that he was going to jail, I already knew that if I tell this food.
Speaker 1: Case. Yeah, like I said, it depends on who it is. Best friend though, that's that's like my sister to me for me ready, Okay, all right?
Speaker 14: Moving on, Cathedra and Topeka says, my boyfriend has a habit of sending several women a good morning text before he starts his day. He does it freely and doesn't think it's a problem. I think it's the first step in cheating.
Speaker 3: And I'm jealous. Am I overthinking it?
Speaker 15: Or?
Speaker 3: Is this cheating?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Come on? How does word?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 6: What are y'all doing nowadays? What relationships y'all got? What y'all allowing up in here? What is these new rules that you can text three women in the morning and wish them good morning?
Speaker 14: What?
Speaker 1: I don't know who can do that?
Speaker 6: Shirley texts me every single day, Shirley Strawberry. She texts me scriptures every morning. I asked, Shirley I said, Shirley, do me a favor. Text me a scripture every morning. Shirley texts me a scripture every single morning. I was on vacation and didn't quite see the name Shirley. Because Shirley's text comes with a strawberry next to her name.
Speaker 1: And a heart. I deleted it for psyche purposes because I would lurry and I didn't know what saying Shirley looked like Sheila, and I didn't need it. The emojic scar at a heart and a strawberry.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you, sello, you're listening.
Speaker 8: Morning show.
Speaker 14: According to a new Planet Fitness study, women actually prefer the dad bod over six pack abs.
Speaker 1: All right, thank god for that.
Speaker 3: I know you're welcome, guys.
Speaker 14: Yeah, the results of the Planet Fitness study suggest that women are still being driven wild by a bit of extra pudge. Of The survey recent revealed that, contrary to what you might have believed, women do actually prefer a man with a little bit of belly on them. Okay, man, but that begs the question, Yeah, is this a double standard though? Because because do men prefer a woman with a little belly with the mom bod? So you don't care.
Speaker 1: As long as you ain't French.
Speaker 13: What what was that?
Speaker 6: As long as you ain't father, and I ain't got no problem with mom bod, I don't. I don't you know, I don't you know, especially you know Mom Bob. Women have babies, their body's gonna change. Well, that's all the way back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 14: That's good to hear, because you know, there's so much pressure on under physical lawyrence, and.
Speaker 3: You know, their bodies and all of that. It ain't meant us to be so perfect.
Speaker 1: But yeah, we're telling you.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 6: My wife's hairdresser was at the house one time. Her husband dropped him off. Real big guy man, I'm talking about, really really overweight, nice guy man. I liked him and his wife. His wife used to be my wife's head and she cut her hair. You know, she was a stylist. She cut into the hair little Halley Beer had cut. And she was over the house kind of quiet one day and Marge said it was mom. She said, he's in here arguing with this food.
Speaker 1: She said, my husband. You know, he saw my head. He ain't like it. He come talking about he liked long hair. I told him, Hell, I like muscles.
Speaker 6: Just got what we like, but we got over there. She said, well, I like muscles, but we got each other though.
Speaker 5: Deal.
Speaker 1: Well about you like long hair? She said, hell, I like muscles.
Speaker 3: That shut it down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but it is.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I thought it would be more of a double standard because I know men are so visual.
Speaker 1: I don't care that woman has a Would you say, I don't care that woman has a six pack?
Speaker 6: But what is that?
Speaker 1: It's nice to look at it, but you know that a requirement for us six and my two that don't have Yes, what is that?
Speaker 9: But you look, if you look at your man, then you see him. Then I have no right to demand a body if I can't provide it.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, now that was profound.
Speaker 4: Yeah it really did it?
Speaker 1: Really? Yeah? You want somebody to be something you not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of guys are as progressive as you guys, you know that.
Speaker 6: Don't matter that they can be non progressive. But they'll be over there by themself somewhere. Yeah, exactly, Or you mess around to get some dumb woman with a six pack. M Now what what what did you say?
Speaker 8: You said?
Speaker 10: Us three is not that hands, so we can't y'all two, I'm not that.
Speaker 8: Trio.
Speaker 7: Tommy, Hey, send over here. Cute with a two pack, Okay, gonna be with a two pack?
Speaker 6: Unattractive as you want to be with a two I mean, I mean, and let tom can tell you something. At times shockingly not attracted. Yeah, I've caught him on some angles. I've seen him from some different.
Speaker 1: But you can't some of that.
Speaker 3: Steve Tommy feel that way about himself.
Speaker 6: That's because he looking out the one set of eyes. He come out here and look at him through these eyes.
Speaker 10: There's a lot wrong with you for you to be you know how much stuff got to aligned?
Speaker 1: Well, you know what.
Speaker 10: You need, moon, you need.
Speaker 1: I guess there's some sexy on me somewhere. Okay, where what we're doing, Well, go ahead, we got we all here.
Speaker 3: Think it's the guys to determine where another guy is.
Speaker 6: Second though, no, no, no, no no, But he says, sexy on me some where is the time wants to tell him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the ladies, No ladies, now, lad don't you go first? You go for hell?
Speaker 3: No, no, seriously, Tommy, I've always thought this about you.
Speaker 8: Really, Yeah, you have.
Speaker 3: You have nice hands, your hands hand nice hands.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean there se that cool they're a little bit.
Speaker 3: They're nice though they're always you know, man cured and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's nice.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but that still don't make it cute.
Speaker 1: Israel's hands is pretty. She's six months old.
Speaker 4: He said, what is that?
Speaker 1: What is hands? Don't help me make it? What is his hand? You thought, man, that's all you got is.
Speaker 3: Hand woman like a man with nice Is he cute?
Speaker 1: Hell no, he got nice hands, Junior. She tried to give him something. I don't be ugly with your Tommy is sexy?
Speaker 3: Call her?
Speaker 1: What on Tommy is? She wouldn't do? There we go? Oh, let me see stand up? I wasn't. I'm up now, Okay, okay, okay, let me let me scoop back.
Speaker 4: You don't see nothing sex over here.
Speaker 10: Turn around, boy, you need a car to be sexy like you're like a row Roy.
Speaker 1: You got nice heels? I got I got I'm precious real Tommy, I'm gonna get you got some. You got nice heels. People don't even see my heels. I got shoes on.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 14: Coming up more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show all right time. Now, guys, for around it would you rather would you rather be just forgotten or would you rather be just hatefully remembered?
Speaker 3: They'll remember you, but in a hater way.
Speaker 1: No, No, you could just go off forget me. I ain't gonna be here. No, I'm gonna give a damn you can before all I care either one. I'm gone, I'm all right, all right.
Speaker 14: Would you rather get ribs from Kansas City? Or would you rather get ribs from Memphis?
Speaker 1: Memphis?
Speaker 3: Kansas City or Memphis.
Speaker 1: Memphis White Memphis. I had them both. Can City got some good ribs.
Speaker 6: Now they barbecue boys over there in Kansity, ain't no joke, But they're not playing around with your ass in Memphis.
Speaker 8: What's the differences though?
Speaker 1: That that that Gates presidential plotter is something?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, Gates.
Speaker 1: We've been there to Gates. You've been in there too. I love.
Speaker 6: I ain't got nothing to say, but Gates is all that in the bag of chim But you got to go to the Commissary, You got to go to Interstate. You gotta go to Neely's. You gotta get your mind right. You gotta get your mind right up in there. Now. Why you know that rendezvous is more commercial barbecue across the street from Peabody. But you gotta get your mind right when you go down there. All right, got that white bread, started making french fried, went from all that damn sauca talking like that because that's how you talk talk about bob cue.
Speaker 10: Say you because it's food in your mouth?
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no no no. You gott talk about barbecue like you know you you know you got to be a bobecue. Can't you be all?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: You put the ball in meet and all of you don't want ball on? Damn real agree with people? You balling me ball on free?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Oh all right, here we go.
Speaker 14: Would you rather babysit a crying baby for a day, just for a day, or would you rather have an unwanted house guest for a week?
Speaker 1: I got that baby? Give me, I got that baby.
Speaker 2: Give me.
Speaker 14: Would you rather babysit a crying baby for a week, I mean for a day, or would you rather have an unwanted house guest for a week.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna take a baby. I know I can get a babies. Stop crying. You're gonna stop all this crying up.
Speaker 8: It's just worth day.
Speaker 7: Son.
Speaker 1: You ain't gonna cry. A damn man, I'm putting some in your milk for you to get I'm put some bailies in that milk. That's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 6: You're gonna go nice boy. Your a's gonna go to sleep. It's gonna be tasty too. Yeah, I can put a baby to sleep. You're gonna go to sleep. And with your ass in the middle of that little that little raft that they had their feet out and put them in the pool. It's just ass out there in the middle of that water. And let him deal with it. He'll stop crying after a while. They did go to sleep. Hard to keep swimming.
Speaker 1: Back over and I keep kicking you back out in the middle.
Speaker 3: All right. Uh, that's today's rounded. Would you rather you're listening.
Speaker 8: Morning show?
Speaker 3: All right, let's go. It is time guys for comedy Roulette.
Speaker 15: Love it.
Speaker 3: I love it comedy Roulette.
Speaker 15: Jay, let me break it down. Steve, I got too, We got new people, see steep, Steve. Steve, you know his nerves are bad. Joe, it's gonna be take five subjects, but put them on the wheel. We spun the wheel. Well stop, we will do the damn thing, all right.
Speaker 14: Here we go the five categories. Number one, excuse this people use who owe you money?
Speaker 3: All right? Number two?
Speaker 14: Doctors don't always know what they're talking about. Number three, why are you talking? Your team sucks?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Number four?
Speaker 3: Number four, I think I took the wrong pill. Okay. And number five. And that's when you realize you were lost. Okay, alright, spend the wheelcap. We'll see where it stops.
Speaker 1: I'm on.
Speaker 14: It stopped the number five, guys, and that's when you realize, guy, you were lost.
Speaker 15: Listen, when you realize you love Yeah, we got to turn the music down.
Speaker 1: So you can't.
Speaker 16: Cot can't, nobody can't, nobody concentrate what the loudest y'all see me lost?
Speaker 10: I'll tell you when you know you love it, don't have you all time?
Speaker 9: When you try and the street science from English to so right, you can't even make.
Speaker 4: You trying to figure out I don't even.
Speaker 6: Know what.
Speaker 3: Is this still main.
Speaker 5: To know?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 7: When you riding and you in the middle of nowhere and you see a sign that say ten miles to Jurassic Park.
Speaker 1: Man, your answer is lost man, Jurassic Park. Correct. I should know so many of these when you driving and you mutter to yourself that at the damn house.
Speaker 15: When you know you you make a right turn and it's no exit, it's you you right in the coach.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: This is when you know, you know any time you got to put your.
Speaker 10: Car in reverse and look over your shoulder.
Speaker 7: When you ride and you see one store and get out, and this white man say, you got any hot bit where you are?
Speaker 6: That's scary and so many you get out of stop sign and you go where the tree at that used to be right there.
Speaker 4: It was a tree right.
Speaker 15: When you driving and you stopped, and the guy said says, like the last time I told you, you're telling you direction direction.
Speaker 4: This is how you know you're I'm done this question.
Speaker 9: Will you tell you gotta lean out your pass and your window and say, my man, my man, hey, my man, I got something.
Speaker 7: You know you lost when you sit there and you say, you know what, I'm gonna leave my car and just uber from here.
Speaker 1: I just don't know where I'm going. This is how you know you lost if you ever say these three words right here. Yeah excuse me, little boy?
Speaker 3: What excuse me?
Speaker 1: Little yeah?
Speaker 4: What sir?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 14: Coming up at the top of the hour, write about four minutes after, it's today's strawberry letter.
Speaker 3: But up next, nephew, tell me has a prank phone call. That's all coming up right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 14: Coming up at the top of the hour, Write about four minutes after, it's my strawberry letter for today the subject Get a load of this, guys. My best friend is just trying to help out. We'll get into that a little later. Right now, the nephew is here with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 7: What you got for his nef This right here is Johnson's Freedom Paper.
Speaker 1: Johnson Freedom Paper. Let's go.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, I'm trying to reach Franklin Franklin Johnson's fleet. Yeah, this is Franklin. How you doing today? And my name is My name is Kyle Kyle Green. I'm with the Immigration Department of the State of Tennessee.
Speaker 13: Uh yeah, how can I help you?
Speaker 2: You were you were born and raised in Tennessee? Am I correct?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Born and raised in Tennessee?
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, uh do you do you still live in the Tennessee area? Now are you in a different states?
Speaker 13: I'm right, and that's it's still here. Oh, my family, the only concerts. He's still here, living good.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, So here's what's going on. It's been brought to our attention here at the Immigration that anyone in the state of Tennessee who has the last name of Johnson. And I don't even know how to break this to you or tell this to you, but it's been brought to our attention here at the Immigration that anyone in the state of Tennessee last name Johnson for some reason, and we're going to fix the problem. But for some reason they're saying no Johnson's are free, you know, like there's claws or something and some paperwork or whatever. But what we need is we need all the Johnson's to come in by six o' by six o'clock today so we can try to take care of the problem. If not, if all Johnson's that are not reported in by six will have to get picked up.
Speaker 13: I know this is a joke, like we we just I know this is Joe baby, I'm free. What are you talking about? Like, well, he's telling me talking about this, you're talking about the Johnsons ain't free.
Speaker 2: What do you what are you talking about?
Speaker 13: You Bumpy Johnson?
Speaker 2: Got for that? I don't know anybody attacking Johnson's then uh no, sorry, this is this is a real this is I know this is crazy to get a phone call like this, but like I say, it's it's we got some paperwork here. Everybody's scramming around trying to it to the bottom of it this but bottom line is we need all the Johnson's to come in because right right now, in the state of Tennessee, no person with the last name of Johnson is free right now. And get the gout in What are you talking about?
Speaker 13: What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Are you black?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm black, but yeah I'm black.
Speaker 13: Are you free?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm free?
Speaker 13: So what are you talking about coming to me talking about the Since my last name Johnson, my family got to come down to immigration because we ain't free. Who the hell are you calling me talking about the crap like that?
Speaker 2: Man, Okay, sir, the problem. We're gonna fix the problem, but we need all Johnson's to come in. We're gonna fix the head of the census or something. I'm sorry, are you the head of the census? I No, I'm not.
Speaker 13: Something like that, Like, why are you calling me talking about Johnson? You are some uncle Tom asked pulling me talking about Johnsons that we ain't free and we got to come down, and he's threatening my family.
Speaker 2: This guy, I'm not I'm sure. I'm not sure. I'm not. I'm not threatening you all right. Like I said, my name is Kyle Green, I'm with immigrations. I'm just trying to fix the problem. You know it in me because your name is Green.
Speaker 5: So y'all knowing after the.
Speaker 2: Johnson's sure, I'm not saying I'm better than you because my last name is Green. I'm saying we have more kle.
Speaker 13: You are so saying that, Kyle, mister Green's my name is Johnson. We come from a long line at Johnson. And don't let me have to brumty Johnson on you cause you saw how he was cutting off soap.
Speaker 2: Don't play with them, okay, sure can we? I want to help you and I want to help all the jobs. Okay, you ain't help it, nobody with yourself, mister Green, Uncle Tom, I sold y'all life in Dango the house for I bet you want them lights get green eyes.
Speaker 13: Terrence Howard looking most big good head. I'm black nothing me, I got a wide nose and I'm proud to be black, and they're gonna have your likes to ask for me when I bring my my family down there. You got some guy nervous. It's all this tobolism.
Speaker 2: My mother sus Okay, sir, can I extruct you to come down the immigration.
Speaker 13: That sound like a life getting mother, Kyle Green? That sound license up?
Speaker 2: Sir? Can I get you to come down the immigration by now? You can not have me come there.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna come down there with my god oh oh.
Speaker 2: Bunky Johnson's and we're gonna turn it up. Okay, So is your wife's last name Johnson too?
Speaker 13: Don't worry about what my white's class name is.
Speaker 2: Don't try to set up Okay, is your is your mother still living?
Speaker 13: Don't worry about my mama still living?
Speaker 5: You don't have to.
Speaker 13: I'm about to hang this guy thrown up. You're gone cross the line, your life getting bubble.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, sir. All I know is that you know we got you. We were trying to get as many Johnson as michild to come in. Tell me tell me you the one that told us to call you, Okay, Franklin, that's what told us to call you. Boom Tommy said, you probably want to call Franklin Johnson and get him on the line, because you know a lot of the other Johnson's, and you can get them all to come in.
Speaker 13: That's what I'm You think you think I'm not? Mother been going around them all the Johnson That's how they came over from aftercare was one black mother take him over too, talk about they was going on vacation and they came up with over here. I'm not rounding them though, God, who the hell is Tommy?
Speaker 2: Tommy?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: Tommy said you would do it? Tommy said, you would be cool with it.
Speaker 13: I don't know, no, God, Tommy, he sounded like one too.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you know do you know nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Lorny Show. Do you know that mother?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I got my blood breast? Hey man, oh man, Hey Franklin. Yes, hey, Frankin take us out man your point, Jay, Rob is the one that got me the frank phone. Call you back.
Speaker 13: Oh, he ain't allowed over to the barbecue home? One man?
Speaker 5: Was he a whiskey?
Speaker 6: Was he?
Speaker 13: Was he taking some of that whiskey when he caught you there?
Speaker 2: I don't know what he was when I called him, bro, he wanted me to make sure he's Frank Franklin.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Oh man, And you gotta tell me this right here, break and give it to me, baby, Franklin Johnson. You got to tell me this. What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the Lake?
Speaker 13: The Steve Harvey Show with Netphew Tommy.
Speaker 1: You went there on him, Tommy.
Speaker 6: He had you shook up a little bit, though he sounded like he had you all balanced a little bit because he was seious with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bumpy Johnson when he okay, oh you think.
Speaker 6: I'm round up all the Johnsons, I ain't that blankety blank? See you like skin, ain't you? You're probably one of them light skin tears? Howard looking ass.
Speaker 3: Boy boy boy, good hair boy boy.
Speaker 1: He was mad, he was hot.
Speaker 10: Kyle Green sound like skin?
Speaker 6: Yeah, A man, is your is your wife LA's name? John's don't worry about my wife? Is your mother?
Speaker 1: Still?
Speaker 6: See?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 6: You don't cross the line now, man. He was gonna come down there, and yeah, he was bout it.
Speaker 7: All the Johnson's to come down so we can get these papers together. But y'all'll not free.
Speaker 3: Got that light?
Speaker 1: Hold up, man, is you black? Yeah? Oh so you done got your uncle Tom asked. Now you go round up. See that's you that you was on. Jane Gold right right here.
Speaker 6: All his reference was light skinned Tarce Howard, Jane Gold.
Speaker 1: You a house in you Uncle Tom he had Tommy, he was through with you.
Speaker 3: He was hi.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 7: Father's Day weekend. That is June eighteenth. Father's Day weekend. It is Earthquakes. Father's Day Comedy show. That is with Donnielle Rollins, Nephew, Tommy, Tony Robertson, and Vanessa Fraction at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center. That is right pretty much New York, New Jersey and everybody around the way, all the Burroughs. The nephew ain't been there in the Minutes'll come check me out, baby, All right.
Speaker 14: Nephew, thank you. Up next, it's the Strawberry Letter. Subject my best friend is just trying to help out. We'll get into it right after this. You're listening Hardy morning show. Time Now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, toad work, sex, parenting, and more, please please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve Harvey FM and click submit Strawberry Letter. All right, we could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to be reading this one right here, right now today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bug La, hold on tight, we got it for you here.
Speaker 14: It is the Strawberry Letter subject my best friend is just trying to help out.
Speaker 3: Dear Stephen Shirley.
Speaker 14: I've been married to my husband for eight years and we have a five year old and a two year old daughter. My husband has five other kids, not including the two we have together. Yes, I know this is a lot of kids. However, I want to try for another baby next year. I am thirty two and he is forty, and he says he is too old to have more kids. I don't have a son and would like to try for a son. I always told him I wanted to have three children. We don't have sex because he says he doesn't want to get megnant, and if we do have sex, he buys me the Plan B pill to avoid any possible pregnancies. I even asked if we can adopt and he still said no. I am starting to resent my husband and this is causing a strain on our relationship because I want another baby. We are financially stable enough to have another baby.
Speaker 3: I can fight it.
Speaker 14: And my best friend, who happens to be a manned and he offered me his sperm. As you know, he would donate the sperm and sex would not be involved. When I told my husband about my best friend's offer, he flipped out and was highly upset. He said that would be committing a sin, breaking the vows of marriage, and he would not accept the baby as his child. He also said he would divorce me if I even brought it up again. I think it is very unfair because he won't give me another baby. It's my body and if I want another baby, I should be able to get pregnant and have another baby.
Speaker 3: Am I wrong here? Please help? Well, you know you're both wrong, and I'll tell you why.
Speaker 14: You for going to another man outside of your marriage to get another baby.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's not the way you do it.
Speaker 14: And of course your husband is wrong for just shutting you out, not even hearing of your requests, for being so mean and closed minded about you.
Speaker 3: You're his wife.
Speaker 14: He should be, you know, compassionate and understanding as to how you feel. I get that he already has five children, in addition to the two daughters that you guys have together. But you have to talk, and you should have talked to each other before you got.
Speaker 3: Here to this place.
Speaker 14: He's only forty, and while he may say that's too old, it's not too old. I think it's just that he is tired of having kids. Seven kids. You said it in a letter. That's a lot of kids, by anyone's standards, is a lot of kids. You say you're financially stable enough to have a lot of kids, to have more kids, but you know, if your husband doesn't want to have kids, you guys have to be on the same page as far as it's concern you. On the other hand, are only thirty two. You're still young enough. You're perfectly within your rights to want more children and to try for a boy.
Speaker 3: If that's what you want. But you can't do it with this husband.
Speaker 14: Because he's not interested. You guys have a major issue in your marriage. I don't see how you can come to an agreement or a compromise. I really don't. He doesn't want any more children. He doesn't want any more children. You do, period, okay, period, you're here. I think I can confidently say this that if you do have another child, it won't be with your current husband unless you trick him or trap him or something like that. And if you go to your best friend and get his sperm, you're going to be done with this marrige alright. This marriage is practically over anyway because of your husband's rules.
Speaker 3: He doesn't want another kid you do. He won't accept the baby as his own.
Speaker 14: If you have another one, he doesn't want to adopt. You have no options here. You have no options here, Steve.
Speaker 6: Well, Shirley, I have different take on this. I believe that she does have options, and I'll tell you why as soon as y'all ask me why. Steve, She's been married to her husband for eight years and they got a five year old and two year old together.
Speaker 1: They both girls.
Speaker 6: My husband has five other kids, not including the other the two we have together. Now, let's stop right here. He'll go the whole damn problem right here. It's them five other damn kids. This is the reason he's struggling with another one. So don't take it personal. It ain't you, it's them damn other ones. That's where the problem comes in at We don't know where they strolled all out at They could be city wide, state wide, state wide, countrywide, they may be global international.
Speaker 12: We don't know.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of money. Now if he farty, I'm assuming he started.
Speaker 6: Having kids around twenty eighteen. Maybe that means he's still paying child support.
Speaker 1: You'll see. That's where he don't want no more kids.
Speaker 6: See, y'all may be financially stable, but that child support choking homie.
Speaker 1: That's your problem right there.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 6: You say, yes, I know that's a lot of kids, but you want to try for another one because you're thirty two. And he say too old to have more kids. That's not true.
Speaker 1: You can have more kids. Past for it.
Speaker 6: Now you don't got a boy, and you want a boy. And always you always told him you wanted three kids. And now y'all ain't having sex because he said he don't want to get me pregnant. If we do have sex, he buy me to plan bet peel to avoid any possible pregnance. And you take the damn pill. But this man make buying a pill, making you take it standing there, watch you swallow it.
Speaker 14: Just ain't no marriage, all right, Hang on to that thought, Steve, we have more, We'll have part two of your response when we come back at twenty three after the hour. Today's Strawberry Letters subject to my best friend is just trying to help.
Speaker 3: Out here, Okay, we'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 14: All right, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry Letters subject my best friend is just trying to help out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you got this husband you've been married to. Y'all got two keys is when he got five other kids. You want another baby because you want to try for a boy. You thirty two, he forty. He say he too old to half kids. You told him when y'all got married, y'all want to have three kids. He say he ain't having it, and y'all don't hardly have sex because he don't want to get you pregnant. Then when you do have sex, he buy a pill to play and b pill and make you take it to avoid any possible pregnancies.
Speaker 1: You asked this.
Speaker 6: Fool, could you adopt? And he still said no. I'm starting to resent rup. My husband's causing a strain under our relationship because you want another baby. Now you say you're financially stable. Now here's the problem. You went to your best friend, who happens to be a man. He offered his spurn. Hart's stop right here. Anybody got problem with this?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 6: Yeah, most will offer his spurn. Most men, I know it is willing to offer sperm. That's where the term sperm donor came from. Because matter fact, we like giving it up so much, we'll give it to people we don't know.
Speaker 1: We don't even have to care about you. We have extra we want to donate it to you.
Speaker 6: Now, your damn best friend, who is a man, then told you that he'll offer you his sperm. And then, as you said in the letter, as you know, he would donate the sperm and sex would not be involved. Lady, that's what he said. But he your best friend because he's attracted to you. And now he's so attracted to you, he said, I donate my sperm. He been wanting to say this all along. This is just the topic that then came up. And you said, as you know, he would donate the sperm and sex would not be involved.
Speaker 1: Well, sex might not be involved, but you're gonna have to.
Speaker 6: Get that sperm though, Hello Church, say, man, you might not have that, but you gotta get it. And you can't leave it where it is to have it's got to come out. Hello, how you think we're gonna get it out of the little house he live in? Now, I'm dead serious. Something got to happen. You stop all this. He we don't have to have sex. We're gonna have something.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: Then your crazy ass went in the house told your husband about your best friend's offer. Your husband flipped, was highly upset. He said this would be committing a sin. Sound like it to me because he ain't real show what he means by he want to donate some spur because you got a real good idea of what donating sperm mean. You'd be breaking the vials of the marriage because all he says, y'all see is you having sex or getting that sperm donated some kind of way, and said he would not accept the child as he is.
Speaker 4: Hell, it ain't.
Speaker 6: It ain't his baby, it's your best friend's baby. He also said he divorced you if you bought it up again. Now you think it's very unfair because he won't give me another baby. It's my body and if I want another baby, I should be able to get pregnant to have a baby. Lady, you are one hundred percent correct. Now, Shirley said this right here. It won't be with this dude right here, unless you just go on and have sex with your husband and quit taking that damn pill.
Speaker 1: Then you're gonna have a baby. Then what he gonna do? But then guess what.
Speaker 6: Don't nobody really want to have a baby with somebody that don't want a baby. But it happens all the time, And you can act like some women and go, well, he'll grow to love the child, he might, but he might quit loving you though, because he will be resembful because he'd have sold all his wireloads with all these other chicks and got these five other kids.
Speaker 1: Now he want to shut it down.
Speaker 6: And you done told him you want three You should be able to get pregnant to have a baby, but surely's right.
Speaker 1: Probably won't be with this dude right here? Am I wrong here?
Speaker 6: Please help me? Well, if you want to have another baby and he don't, you gonna have to go have another baby. And you do have the right, but I think you told your.
Speaker 1: Husband you wanted three kids in the beginning.
Speaker 6: Now, somewhere along the line, this child sport whooping his ass, he don't see it.
Speaker 1: So now he is issuing ultimatums.
Speaker 6: But the biggest mistake you made was his sperm donor conversation with your husband, because now he got a platform to stand on that ain't got nothing to do with the pregnancy or the baby. Now he didn't use this divorce to really shut you down. It's a cold, tricky pulling on you. What is working because you done wrote in a letter. I don't know what to tell you, ma'am, but it don't look like you'll be having a baby with your husband. And don't leave your husband for your best friend, please, and do not take your best friend in.
Speaker 1: Spur and your loans some sperm, I get on. That's all you me some spur?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 8: Look that all right, Steve, thank you.
Speaker 3: You can post your comments.
Speaker 14: On Today's Strawberry Letter on Instagram and Facebook at Steve Harvey f M.
Speaker 1: Why to God, I'll give it right back.
Speaker 14: Don't forget to check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on demand.
Speaker 8: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: Come on, Steve introduced Jay as he murders.
Speaker 1: An Jay Infinite Brown?
Speaker 15: All right, today is it? That's very it's very dear to me, and I got this from my buddy Steve. He said, my wife wears these damn kree pants all the time, and he's really sick of Could you write a song? Lets some of these ladies all that you can't wear these pants all the damn time.
Speaker 1: Check it out.
Speaker 3: The big girls of Saxon, all that meat on the moons.
Speaker 1: Some outfits look good on y'all.
Speaker 3: Some usually leave alone.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean to let you know.
Speaker 15: Girl, I don't steal around out someone that's or tape pends look grif as long as those pants are longly no blood side brees, gad, no one but you. Was a scene of speed up bellow with your knees.
Speaker 4: They looked that up.
Speaker 5: The ones.
Speaker 8: Those pends on handsets and pee, but hey, that's his.
Speaker 4: You will to know.
Speaker 15: Less six times a week subduing.
Speaker 1: A favorite girl whose burning coutries.
Speaker 11: They looked at them. To man the young gang, please those pends on health, the longest pandy. That's a singing time. Don't breeze, you will.
Speaker 4: Say, Hannah, right, you got you got it.
Speaker 1: You gotta step wendles.
Speaker 7: Sis to please.
Speaker 1: The wearing no fire.
Speaker 3: Hey you really were a singer and you're yes, and you'ry said it.
Speaker 5: He did say.
Speaker 1: You that way.
Speaker 16: Say day week, you didn't make any friends on that I didn't lost any friends on that one.
Speaker 4: No friend, But next week.
Speaker 8: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 14: All right, Steve so Jack on Facebook rights, my son's turning into a player. He's now sixteen years old and clearly has a thing for older women. Occasionally we'll have friends over, and there have been multiple reports of my kid making some smooth moves on some of my wife's friends. The first time I heard about it, it was kind of funny. Now though it's happened five times that I know about. Do we need to step in on this or just stop inviting my wife's very attractive friends over.
Speaker 3: What's the deal?
Speaker 6: Well, you know it's a prob. The boy ain't no real really no problem. You know you can step to your son and telling hey, hey, hey, these grown folks don't come in here with that. They starting to mumble about it.
Speaker 1: Do it again.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna have to talk to you now, Listen, you gotta say something if that's really the problem. But I'm curious why this man is writing us about his sixteen year old son. I really think the problem is.
Speaker 1: Him who.
Speaker 3: You think the problem is with the dad with the.
Speaker 1: Wife's very attractive friends. They fine, they ain't attractive, they fine?
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah see and he know it. Yeah, he gotta wrote a letter for what can he say to the boy. He need advice for hisself?
Speaker 4: Oh, he need to know.
Speaker 1: He trying to talk himself down off this bridge himself himself. You know who we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Himself?
Speaker 10: Is miss Nie coming over again?
Speaker 1: The dad?
Speaker 10: Is miss Nie coming back over for that outfit she had on?
Speaker 9: God, the hells, I'm gonna say something when you come back, I'm gonna say so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the problem. The problem is him. Yeah, today he just looked. Man, Look it happens.
Speaker 3: It happen.
Speaker 6: You're gonna run into some your wife, Go have some friends. Go sit your ass down somewhere, Go sit show stupid ass down somewhere and shut show down mouth.
Speaker 3: That's never happened to you, right.
Speaker 1: I sits my ass down somewhere and shut The best I do is off of coffee. That's all I can do.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: They always say wow for him to be on TV. He is so polite.
Speaker 6: Yeah, ladies, ladies, y'all need anything, They baby you want some coffee?
Speaker 1: I know, I no, no, I treated like a queen in front of them.
Speaker 6: Girl. Maybe y'all need anything. Let me get somebody down here. Faith, I'm actually taking the coffee in the room for what. Yeah, I know how to get them brownie points.
Speaker 1: Man, you know, just some cases aerie.
Speaker 3: Steve's so sweet. Let's see where you married him?
Speaker 1: That any of your son's been in that situation?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, they anna say something about a couple of friends, Margine slap taste out there, But I wish you would go over there and say something to her. And deeper still, I want her to say something back to you because I'm gonna kill both of y'all.
Speaker 1: Oh, deeper steal people, steal people steal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, we have time. We have another one. This is from Jalil on Steve brv FM.
Speaker 14: He says, I'm I'm a high school guys taking on my first part time job. I have a question for more seasoned employees than me. Since I'm in school. They said I can't be part time, so I'm working six hours a day, five days a week. I was also told that they have to give me at least one thirty minute break during my shift. Well, I've been working about a month now, and each day but one, I've been told to clock out for my break. But it's always happens during a rush, and I've been asked to come back and help out even though I'm on my break and off the clock. I kind of asked about it once and was hit with substantial attitude. What's the real story with this? I like the job and want the experience, but I also don't want to get used.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well that's life, dog, it happens. Yeah, you're supposed to get thirty, but they asked you to come back early.
Speaker 6: You know, you're got to start taking your break earlier before the rush or after the rush is over.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's all to it. Life, ain't fair? Dog?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 14: Coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of a Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 8: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 14: It is Monday, and Steve, let's talk about starting the week off right with Elevate You your healthy green powders. So what sets elevate you apart from other green drinks. Let's talk about it the.
Speaker 6: Flavor, because that was green drinks are really really good for you, but I just couldn't.
Speaker 1: Gag it down every morning. They tasted green.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, rough spinach.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's cool, it's give it for you, but my garden, so I had to do something about it. So you get all the benefits of a green drink, plus you get the flavor, and this green drink boosh your metabolism. You'll get more energy. This green drink helps you so much with your digestion. It'll keep your digestive track moving, and on top of all of that, it's gonna give you some brain clarity. Those are the three things that are factual improving about this green drink.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 6: If you go to elevateu dot com, now give it time. Don't drink one glass and go sit down and go I'm wait'ting on something. It don't work with one glass. You gotta let it get in there and feed your cells over biod of time, and you will feel different. All I'm going to say is this, since I started taking my own product, it's giving me more energy to get in shape and to do the other things to add with it. And soon, and very soon, people will start to see the difference in me. And all it already is everything I did to do it, and I'll invite everybody to join in. Read about it first and see what everybody said. Go to l apostrophe evat EU dot com and.
Speaker 1: Check it out.
Speaker 3: Looking good, Steve coming up at thirty three minutes after around It? Would you rather right after this?
Speaker 8: You're listening hard morning show?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Time now guys for around It?
Speaker 14: Would you rather? Would you rather be just forgotten? Or would you rather be just hatefully remembered? They'll remember you, but in a hater way.
Speaker 6: No, No, you could just go off and hit me. Uh huh, I ain't gonna be here, No way, I'm gonna give it to him. You can do a b for all I care.
Speaker 3: Either one.
Speaker 1: I'm gone, I'm all right, all right.
Speaker 14: Would you rather get ribs from Kansas City? Or would you rather get ribs from Memphis Memphis? Kansas City or Memphis Memphis?
Speaker 1: I have had them both. City got some good ribs.
Speaker 6: Now if they barbecue boys over there in Kansity, ain't no jerk, but they're not playing around with your ass in Memphis.
Speaker 1: What's the different though, that that that Gates presidential plotter.
Speaker 8: Is Oh yeah, Gates Yeah, we've been there to Gates in there too.
Speaker 6: I love, I ain't got nothing safer. Gates is all that in the bag of chip. But you got to go to the commissary. You got to go to Interstate. You gotta go to Neely's. You gotta get your mind right. You gotta get your mind right up in there, now, are you?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 1: Now Rendezvous is more.
Speaker 6: Commercial barbecue across the street from Peabody. But you gotta get your mind right when you go down there. All right, I got that white bread, started making french fried, be wet from all that damn soft like, because that's how you're talking talking about barbecue.
Speaker 10: Because food in your mask.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no, no no. You gotta talk about barbecue like you know, you know you got to be a barbecue. You can't be.
Speaker 6: You know you put the river ball in meet and all this. You don't want born No damn real grills people balling me ball on flavor.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go.
Speaker 14: Would you rather baby sit a crying baby for a day, just for a day, or would you rather have an unwanted house guest for a week.
Speaker 1: I got that baby, give me, I got that baby, Give me that hen shit.
Speaker 14: Would you rather babysit a crying baby for a week, I mean for a day, or would you rather have an unwanted house guest for a week.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna take a baby. I know I'd get a baby. Stop crying. You're gonna stop all this crime.
Speaker 1: Help.
Speaker 6: It's just for a day, so you ain't gonna cry all damn man. I'm pulling something in your milk before you be out. I'm put some babies in that milk. That's what I'm gonna do. You're gonna go nice boy. Your AS's gonna go to sleep. It's gonna be tasty too. Yeah, I can put a baby to sleep. You're gonna go to sleep.
Speaker 1: And with your ass in the middle of that little that little raft that they had their feet out and put them in the pool. It's just ass out there in the middle of that water. And let him deal with it.
Speaker 6: He'll stop crying after a while and you just go to sleep. Hard to keep swimming back over and I keep kicking you back out in the middle.
Speaker 3: All right, that's today's round. Would you rather coming up?
Speaker 14: It is our last break of the day, and you do not want to miss Steve's closing remarks at forty nine minutes after the hour.
Speaker 3: Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 8: Morning show.
Speaker 3: All right, Steve, here we are last break of the day on this Monday. It's been a good day. We've had some fun today. Thank you, and now it's time for you to take us home with some closing remarks.
Speaker 1: Let me see, I was thinking again of what I could say to be encouraging to people.
Speaker 6: I have a couple of poems that have kept me throughout my life that I learned actually while I was pledging. Man, that was the greatest thing that pledging gave me was besides some friendships that I still have to this day, it taught me so much that I needed to know at a young.
Speaker 1: Age about surviving and thriving.
Speaker 6: And hanging in there. And I learned a couple of poems that have kept me. And if you look them up, man, they're very, very valuable. Not nothing replaces my spiritual life at all. And the two are to be compared, but they are to be appreciated on both levels. The first person, one of the strongest poems I learned was a poem called Invictus, and in the poem it says the term gods with an s.
Speaker 1: But I never say gods because there's only one.
Speaker 6: And even the entire time I was pledging, I told them I wasn't gonna say gods because and they didn't have theming brothers didn't have a problem with that at all.
Speaker 1: But the poem was great.
Speaker 6: I haven't memorized, I don't haven't written down anywhere, so y'all forgive me as I pull it up out of my memory. But in Victus is something like this, out of the night that covers me black as a pit, from pole to pole.
Speaker 1: I think, whatever God.
Speaker 6: May be for my unconquerable soul, in the fail clutch of circumstance, I have not winced nor cried aloud. And under the bludgeonings of chance, my head is bloodied but unbowed. And beyond this place of raft and tears looms but the horror of the shade. And yet the minutes of the years finds and shall find me unafraid. It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishment the scroll. I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul. That poem in Victis has kept me through a lot of troubling times. The other poem that kept me was a poem that it has a title of dunk Quit, but the author is unknown. It's an unknown author. If you look it up, just look up the point don't quit. But it's been a staple in my repertoire of things that I say to myself in difficult times. And it goes something like this when things go wrong, as they sometimes will, when the roads you're trudging seems all upheel, when your funds are low and your debts are high, when you want to smile, but you have to side when cares are pressing you down.
Speaker 1: A bit, rest if you must, but don't quit.
Speaker 6: For life is queer with his twisting turns, as every one of us must sometimes learn. And many a fellow has turned about when he might have won had he stuck it out. So don't give up. Though the pace seems slow, you may succeed with another blow. Often the gold is nearer than it seems to a faint and a faltering man, And often the struggle has given up when he might have captured the victor's cup. And he learns too late, when the night came down, how close he was to the golden crown. And you never can tell how close you are. It may be near when it seems afar. So stick to the fight when your hardest hit. It's when things seem worse that you mustn't quit. Those two poems right there have kept me in some dark moments. Somebody made me a T shirt the other day in the Cleveland Cavalier colors of maroon and gold, and gave it to me as a gift, And the T shirt said, I'm a sixty two year old black man from.
Speaker 1: Cleveland, Ohio. What you want?
Speaker 6: It's sort of funny, man, because a lot of times when people say and stuff, people who really know.
Speaker 1: I say to people all the time, what you want from me? You know? Only human.
Speaker 6: I'm subject to make mistakes, I air, I get it wrong sometimes I'm not perfect. I swing a lot, so I'm gonna hit a lot of strikeouts. You know, when you swaying in the bat, A lot of times you ain't gonna all of them, ain't gonna be hit. But I have such a sheer number of at bats that it causes people to be able to see a few more times than me failing. But some people never You don't ever have to worry about watching them fail because they're not attempting anything.
Speaker 1: So if you're the person who's being criticized.
Speaker 6: For your efforts, you have to know that you gotta hang in there because there's so many people that's criticizing you that's not even making an effort. Now I'm a paraphrase another one, but I'm paraphrasing this. This doesn't work exactly like this. It says the credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with dust, blood, sweat, and tea, is not to those cold and timid souls in the stands who know neither victory nor defeat.
Speaker 1: That one has kept me too, because.
Speaker 6: I realize that a lot of people that are criticizing you are not even in the same game you win. So when you're out there striving and you hustling and you're trying to put it together, you're gonna make mistakes and you're gonna get criticized.
Speaker 1: But don't ever, don't ever, don't you ever give up. Have a great day. Talk to God, he'd love to hear Freddy.
Speaker 14: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary void, We're prohibited Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey fm dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show