Speaker 1: You know what's wilder than the wild West? Oh?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: Cowboys? Different piping hot food news that just mosied on into town.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it feels good.
Speaker 1: Instead of just yabbering on about one food item, I'm gonna tip my hat and click my spurs together, rating some rapid fire food news for all you saddleskirt and tumbleweed smoking.
Speaker 3: Cowboys, turn and draw. Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: First off, kit Cats coming out with a new summertime treat, a limited edition churo flavored Chit Cats show you one of these fancy photos that we printed off the internet. So good.
Speaker 3: That's popping at June.
Speaker 1: Sixth, which just happens to be National Churo Day. Meanwhile, Taco Bells bringing back a fan favorite, the Incurito, the combo inchilada burrito that will blow your chaps straight off.
Speaker 2: It's just a burrito with sauce, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, It's a wet burdo packed.
Speaker 1: With seasoned beef beans and dyce onions, rolled up in a tortilla and then topped with red sauce and melty cheese, just like my sweet old ma used to bathe.
Speaker 3: Me in out.
Speaker 4: Let's do a whole year of this, yeah, this taco bell item.
Speaker 1: And then from the good folks who made Kraft mac and Cheese ice cream, they just came out with a gobsmacking new flavor and I need to get a quick thumbs up thumbs down in the room.
Speaker 2: If you like it or not, I appreciate that you're standing character for I'm committed to it.
Speaker 1: It's some Arizona green tea ice cream.
Speaker 3: Green tea ice cream is so good.
Speaker 1: From the fancy French making ice cream that tastes like Arizona tea with notes of honeycomb.
Speaker 2: I like how Arizona tea is so cheap, but this ice cream is going to probably be so expensive.
Speaker 1: And then, last, but not least, mick Donald's is rolling out their Little Mermaid Happy Meals to celebrate the live action Little Mermaids news.
Speaker 4: Isn't that weird?
Speaker 1: It is gonna come in a little blue Little Mermaid theme box with a bunch of Little Mermaid toys. Toy it's so cute enough with the high jinx and the hoopingn is we got a gidde on up to the shot collar.
Speaker 3: Question of the day, cursing on air the.
Speaker 1: Roughest toughest wobble John Outlaw this side of Ambilla, snake.
Speaker 3: Eyed Jake, that's what we call him, Jake.
Speaker 1: Why don't you want to strap your saddle bag and say something hard and manly locked that I'll have us all shaking in on boots.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest. Okay. I don't think we've talked enough about my recent wedding. That's okay. Sure we did What's on your Mind segment about it, a laser teas or two, a few intros with technical director Ashton, A shot collar question, Yeah, a lot of social media. I believe there's more to be discussed and praised about my I did just see the pictures out and oh my god. For example, nobody's complimented me on my rhythm during the first dance of my wife. Yeah, Brook, here's your chance. Please make it sound sincere. You were very I don't want your pity compliments. What about the custom made guest book? Didn't hear anything about that either. If you're all not going to shower me with love and praise, then I'm not going to shower you with easy questions. During another one and done, shot collar question of the day, Thank you, wobblejaw. Alexis, let's start with you. Sea lions are the only animal that can clap to a beat, true or false?
Speaker 1: It to a beat?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Do they make their own beat with their noises too?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: And they do? Why have they not been featured in music videos if they can do that. Animals that do clap along to the beach, I know.
Speaker 4: Like birds will nod their head, but they don't.
Speaker 1: In the documentary The Jungle Book, the monkeys do like a whole choreographic documentary.
Speaker 3: It's live. I've seen it.
Speaker 2: They're also yeah they got rhythm, true, not rhythm Jad during his first dance, but yeah, got a point there.
Speaker 4: I mean, even penguins like happy feet, I know.
Speaker 3: That's why weren't sea lions. What does documentary mean to you, guys?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think these are all based off real life. And I'm going to say this is true, Jason said, true, and this is true only Wow, Alexis, you're safe today, Jose, Yes. What's older? Cell phones or diet coke? What came first?
Speaker 4: I think diet coke came out in like the eighties or the seventies. Cell phones, I'm sure like the first edition was around in the seventies or eighties. I know, I bet they're so close these yea two things. I think cell phones are older than diet coke.
Speaker 3: Cell phones were invented in nineteen seventy nine. Diet coke was invented in nineteen eighty two, by three years. Hose that you got that exactly right, Okay, sticking with sodaes Jeffrey. Seven up was named after the seven ounces in a can and the direction in which bubbles move when you open it.
Speaker 2: So true or false, it's a great way to name it.
Speaker 1: The most cans are bigger than seven ounces. Those would be real tiny can.
Speaker 4: But like back in the day, I bet like they had, uh, seven ounces would be pretty small, Like an average pup is eight ounces.
Speaker 1: A can is a little Well, what would the seven and the up stand for?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: Like seven seconds to chug it?
Speaker 3: Seven people who came up with a flavor, seven different varieties of lines the game.
Speaker 2: You played in school, like heads up.
Speaker 3: A lot of like.
Speaker 1: Food and beverages were invented for like by like religious people for religious reasons. Maybe it was like on the seventh Day God rested and drank a refreshing.
Speaker 4: Into heavens.
Speaker 3: Yes, Sabbath.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I don't know if that's right, but I don't think seven up is named based on how many ounces are in the can and the bubbles.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say that's false. Jeffrey said false, and that is true. Back then, the cans were tiny and the cell phones were big. So Jeffrey, you're getting shot. Brook will join you. Brook. Yes, getting fired comes from long ago when villages wanted to get rid of unwanted people without killing them. They wouldn't burn their homes down. False. Getting fired come from that. I thought they burned the people to just get laid off.
Speaker 4: They just lay your house down.
Speaker 3: Okay, it would light your house on fire, so you'd have to move.
Speaker 2: I mean I think maybe they took all of your papers and they threw them into a fire after you were done, you know, like your work, Yeah, your work cut.
Speaker 3: The whole house burned down. I mean they were pretty bad then. I just I don't want.
Speaker 2: To believe that this is true.
Speaker 3: I think it's false. Brooks said false, And that is true. Way they'd burn your house down way back in the day. That's where getting fired comes from.
Speaker 4: Oh, that makes getting fired feel even worse. You're like, well, income and I owe millions on this.
Speaker 3: They don't even want you to live in the town. You don't want to know what separate should bring the tradition back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, whole apartment, it's not.
Speaker 1: And were going to be getting shot today. And somebody wanted to hear location by Khalid. Send me your location focus on Communi because I just need the time in play.
Speaker 4: Jeff obviously more of a Khalid fan.
Speaker 1: You're fired.
Speaker 3: That was your shock collar. That was your shock collar.
Speaker 1: Question of the day, Kids, get out, phone taps coming up in just a few minutes.