Speaker 1: One eight hundred Do youuy Away? Now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred doui away dot Com or call.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred do you wy away? Brook? You recently planned a surprise birthday party for your husband.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it was so amazing.
Speaker 2: Ya really good party. What was the hardest part though? Keeping it a secret or having Jose keep it a secret. I was there because once they find out, at that point it's over. Yeah, it takes a steamer.
Speaker 4: I mean, you put a lot of trust into people that you well.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, for one lady, that just happened because she's been planning this big birthday surprise for one of her close friends and somebody let it slip. So at that point, what's the birthday girl to do?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: She contacted us and said mess with her. Ohny birthday girl was in on this. And that's what I do today when I call her completely out of breath because I've spent the last two hours unsuccessfully trying to blow up the party balloons. At the event. We're going to hear it in your phone town right now. It's another weekday mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, is this Charlotte?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 3: I'm I'm a Mark. You're you're Amanda's friend? Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, what's going on? Mark?
Speaker 3: You know what we've been emailing with each other?
Speaker 4: Right? Yeah? You're supposed to be like about ready, like the house should be ready.
Speaker 2: You sound like you're out of breath for Amanda's party.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm trying to do the decorations and it's not going good.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, damn it?
Speaker 2: Why because in your.
Speaker 3: Your email said get one hundred green balloons. Right, I haven't been able to blow up one?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Mark.
Speaker 2: Where are you?
Speaker 4: You can the balloons? Have you done anything else?
Speaker 3: This is my job. I'm doing the balloon decorations.
Speaker 2: Are you joking right now?
Speaker 4: I guess this is an actual serious thing you're going through. Right now, you tell me you're kidding?
Speaker 3: You think that I want to be calling you about this. It's embarrassing.
Speaker 4: I thought you knew what you were doing. We talked about all of this in the email, and you were supposed to five to get all of this done.
Speaker 3: You're going to be honest with you, I don't. I don't have a lot of experience with balloons.
Speaker 4: What the hell does that even mean?
Speaker 3: As a kid, I wasn't allowed to have balloons at my birthday parties because my can't buster was allergic to latex. So my parents said, no.
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me? H? That's what's gonna stop this party is that I have a man who can't blow up a balloon.
Speaker 3: That's the meaning. Now my confidence is low.
Speaker 4: Well, you know what, even when you had high confidence, this wasn't working.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 3: Say something nice, say something encouraging to me.
Speaker 4: I'm not here to inspire you. Mark. There's a task list of like fifteen things. The balloons were the first thing, and if you haven't done anything else, this party is to be ruined.
Speaker 3: I can do it all the way like they look really good, but then I take my mouth away and then I like it shrinks.
Speaker 4: Okay, So the is it the blowing them up that's the problem or is it like tying them in time?
Speaker 3: Like tie to tie these?
Speaker 4: What do you think, Mark? How do you think they hold the air? Clothes?
Speaker 3: Thought? They close themselves. No, it popped on me.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is my life disappointing you.
Speaker 1: I literally don't know you.
Speaker 4: I just assume, good of your emails that you would know how to do this.
Speaker 3: I don't assume that I'm a loser.
Speaker 4: Mark, Mark. I need you to pull it together, Mark, Mark.
Speaker 3: So the late text, I got allergic to.
Speaker 4: Get your together because this party is happening, whether you wanted to or not. And boy, the love of God, stop pulling up balloons and move on to your next task.
Speaker 3: I can't I got it. I can't let him in to down.
Speaker 4: It's her birthday, Okay, Mark, Fine, we have ruined one of my best friend's birthdays. Is that how you want this to end?
Speaker 3: No, I wanted to end by telling you that this is a prey call, but I'm man to knows she knows about the party, and she wanted to set you up. No, she's not here. She she wanted you to know that this is a prank phone call on the radio.
Speaker 2: And then my name is Jeff what And yeah, you're on the radio right now, Charlotte. I'm not kidding. My name is Jeff from the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. Your friend Amanda set you up for a phone down.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm going to kill her.
Speaker 4: I'm her.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. She she found out somehow about the surprise party and she didn't want to like spoil it for you, but she thought maybe it'd be funny to mess with.
Speaker 3: You one do you think you think it's okay? If I just hang a bunch of deflated balloons.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: Can go for it.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with weekday mornings on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning,