Speaker 1: Don't be out here acting like a donkey.
Speaker 2: It's time for Donkey of the day. I'm a big boy. I could take it if he feel I deserve it. Ain't no big deal. I know, Charlottage, God gonna have Funny say his mouth. You gotta say something you may not agree with. It doesn't mean I'm meaning who's getting that donk? That donkey that.
Speaker 3: Don't don't don't don't dounk.
Speaker 2: The other day right here the breakfast club, bitch.
Speaker 4: Mer yeah donkey today for Wednesday, May thirty, first goes to Danny Lay.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Danny Lay.
Speaker 4: This story is upsetting, not just because it's Danny Lay, but because it feels like every other week I have to get on this radio and tell folks the dangers of drinking and driving. Okay, Now, when I said to the room that Danny Lay was getting donkey today, everybody was like, no, she's been through enough.
Speaker 2: She's probably dealing with depression.
Speaker 4: If that is the case, I pray that young lady gets the healing she deserves. Okay, But from what I can see, Danny Lay was just having a good drunk ass time in Miami for Memorial Weekend. Like the rest of y'all, all right. I had plenty of my plate nieces go on the South Beach this weekend. They all young in their twenties, and I gave them all the same spill, and that spill was be safe, Be safe, includes but it's not limited to don't get too fed up, all right, because I don't want you to be in a position for somebody to take advantage of you. And if you do get fed up, make sure that one of y'all stays sober to watch everybody else. And for Christ's sake, please don't drink and drive. And that's what happened to Danny Lae. She was drinking and driving okay, according to police. According to police report, she was charged with DUI after an alleged hit and run because she allegedly hit a man on a moped while driving under the influence of alcohol.
Speaker 2: Perer report.
Speaker 4: Witnesses says she was driving fast and a gray Mercedes Benz with a passenger when she hit the man's moped and did not stop, dragging the vehicle for about a block. Witnesses claimed that I've tried to get Danny Lay's attention and tell her about the moped that was called on her car, but she kept going and the unnamed victims sustained two non life threatening injuries, a kidney laceration and a spinal fracture.
Speaker 2: Just what, I know you want to say something. I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: What if the person on the mop head was playing the baby Shake something and she drove past and she and it gave a flashback?
Speaker 2: Stop? No, okay, it could have happened.
Speaker 4: No, all right, even then, it would not be acceptable, Jess, because drinking and driving is never okay. And when you drink and drive, you aren't just putting yourself at risk. You are putting the lives of innocent people like this man on the mope at at risk.
Speaker 2: And Danny Lay.
Speaker 4: Should know to be more responsible because she has a lot more responsibilities than the average person. She's a mother, she has a singing career. There's a lot of things that she could lose, most importantly her life.
Speaker 5: What Jess, let the record show her de munk shot is given. She flawless.
Speaker 2: The lighting in jail with the.
Speaker 5: Orange and jumps here, you know what I'm saying, It brings out the orange and the cheeks.
Speaker 4: Jesus, you are correct, Jess. But she can take pictures anywhere at any time. She doesn't have to have an orange jail suit on. Okay, she could have it on an orange dress, and there's plenty of places to have great lighting. But what's scary about this situation is the passenger was also heavily intoxicated, and Danny Lay told police she never hit a motorist and had not consumed any alcoholic beverages. I am not the highest grade of weed in the dispensary. But if you're so drunk that you hit somebody on a moped and don't remember hitting that person on the moped, you've had too much to drink. Okay, Danny didn't failed a bunch of field sobriety tests, with taking to jail incited with leaving the scene of a crash without rendering care, driving under the influence, and.
Speaker 2: Related property damage.
Speaker 4: Police found an empty bottle of tequila in her car. Listen, man, there's simply no excuse for this. Okay, I tell y'all all the time, Uber Lift, regular taxis, there's never a reason to drive drunk. But Miami on Memorial Day weekend is absolutely one of those times. Okay, you have way too many options that can be used to avoid putting yourself in this situation. The moral of the story is, don't drink and drive, because it's one test you can't afford to fail. Please give Danny Lay the biggest he huh.
Speaker 5: All right, sitting up there, and she thought y'all loved her? Whom envy giving her?
Speaker 2: I don't know you drinking? You hit somebody? What about the baby?
Speaker 5: The baby wasn't in the car and the baby has a new.
Speaker 2: Talking about her child. Oh, yes, you're a mother, you have responsibility.
Speaker 5: Absolutely absolutely. I just what about her mental health?
Speaker 2: I agree?
Speaker 4: I agree with that, And if it is mental health related, then you know, I hope she gets to heal and she deserves.
Speaker 2: But it's still not an excuse.
Speaker 5: No, it's could have died.
Speaker 3: He could have lost his life and he I mean, he's pretty bad, they said, right live a problem. That's pretty bad Kney. Yes, And there's so many and that and that should be a lesson to everybody out there. Just there's so many options, right, Yeah, we talked about about fift taxi cabs in Miami. There's so many different options. But man, you don't want to put yourself in that particular, in that situation. Especially you got Juneteenth week. It is another week and everybody celebrates Fourth of July weekends coming up.
Speaker 2: Just just be smart.
Speaker 3: I know everybody goes to the beach in Miami and Atlantic City or the shore, i should say, and people are going out.
Speaker 4: You just got to be extra careful and in regard to her mental health.
Speaker 2: Hurt people, you know, do hurt people. But that's not an excuse.
Speaker 5: No, it's not an excuse at all, not at all. She didn't mean to hurt anyone, but not an excuse at all.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, that thank you for that donkey today.
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed, shout to everybody on B E T tomorrow.
Speaker 2: They still ain't tell us what we're doing for bet weekend. We have a call today or tomorrow what we're doing.
Speaker 1: Not yet, I'm waiting for the talent boy.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, let's open up the full lines eight drink five eight five one oh five one. Jess Hilarius is here and it's signed for if you need just to fix your mess.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: Jess is not an expert, all right, No, she's she's not an expert or anything, but she has some experiences a lot of experiences, and that's the question we're asking eight hundred five A five one oh five one. If you got some mess in your life and you need some fixing, just as head to fix your messal caller up right now again. The numbers eight hundred five A five one oh five one is the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Donkey today is brought to you by the law office of Michael s Laminsoft. Don't be a donkey. Dob pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull. If you've been hurting a construction accident, that's pound two five oz from your cell and say the bull.