Speaker 1: We talked about this just the other day, the top senior pranks that kids have pulled off at their Oh yeah, a couple of new ones just made the headlines over the weekend.
Speaker 2: It was pretty innocent. The second not so much.
Speaker 1: Okay, But first, some seniors in Fort Mead, Maryland listed their high school.
Speaker 2: On zillow ah, and they set it for.
Speaker 1: The bargain price of forty two thousand and sixty nine dollars.
Speaker 2: That's a deal. It's that like a forty seven bedroom.
Speaker 3: Yeah, do you remember like ten years ago they did this on Craigslist before?
Speaker 4: Thing?
Speaker 2: Wow, Now this is like the classy listing. Between the two of those, they're like, is it not redfit?
Speaker 3: But if how highly do they think of their school? It's if you split up.
Speaker 1: The numbers, that's four, twenty and sixty.
Speaker 2: Good job high school. Those kids are going to college. YOU'REX nice if you get it.
Speaker 3: Don't care what you say. Youth does not change. Never never get the same jokes we would have made.
Speaker 1: In the online description, they wrote twelve thousand square foot half working jail well, twenty bedrooms and fifteen bathrooms, and they said, quote, all fifteen restrooms come with sewage issues, but there is a nice spacious kitchen and dining room area with the private basketball court. So of course listing went viral on Facebook, and the school played along, actually commenting that the property's value is vastly underestimated and it's not going to be on the market law so Zilo eventually pulled down the list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the second prank, that.
Speaker 1: One not as clever, more just vandalizing school problem.
Speaker 3: This is not going to go well for some.
Speaker 1: Kids in Burlington, North Carolina broke into their high school in the middle of the night and they filled up the toilets and urinals with cement.
Speaker 3: What they destroyed the entire plumbing system because at.
Speaker 2: Least four thousand dollars in property.
Speaker 1: Day at least that's the minimum estimate, And now the kids are facing possible criminal charges for the funny senior prank.
Speaker 3: My god, so far.
Speaker 2: Down those go. But like you solidfy, yes, if you flushed it, if you flush the.
Speaker 1: Cements, should have been more clever like those four twenty sixty nine kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, seriously, those.
Speaker 1: Second ones are going to end up working in a dead end job like radio.
Speaker 2: Answering shot color questions every morning. You're going to be plumbers.
Speaker 1: Jake, why don't we give those future students an idea of what their radio careers are going to look like?
Speaker 2: Down again, give us a question to really depress us.
Speaker 5: Welcome guys and gams to Brooking Jeffrey Ballpark for another rousing game of asking. Answer the smell of incompetence is intoxicating this morning? Or it may just be that can of lead based paint I mistook for coffee that's causing my vision to blur and my voice to become more transatlantic by the second.
Speaker 2: Why do you keep drinking?
Speaker 5: Let's just need my job before I pass out. Let's go oh by today's line up? Leading off, leading off, of course, we've got Alexis swollen eyes, full our, followed up by booless Jose Bologos. Then it's the maven of tax evasion Brooke Fox and your cleanup hit up puts the jack in jack Itch miss the Jeffrey dupout.
Speaker 2: So let's play ball on.
Speaker 5: Another one and done. Shock collar Question of the.
Speaker 2: Day ride beautiful day game. Oh, let's go to Alexis. I am Alexis. What's older?
Speaker 5: The invention of the helicopter or the creation of the peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Speaker 4: What's the saying about bread? Isn't it like the bread Betty White?
Speaker 2: Don't help her her come up with it?
Speaker 5: Something about Bretty White.
Speaker 4: Like something that it's shocking ones older than the other.
Speaker 5: But Betty White in a helicopter.
Speaker 2: She's tried to.
Speaker 3: Say that slice bread wasn't around until after Betty White was born.
Speaker 4: Yeah, old, yes, and so now I'm trying to put helicopters in that timeframe.
Speaker 5: Also, peanut butter and jelly coped.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know sandwiches bread. You guys are wasting my time. Peanut butter jelly's older?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: Alexa said the peanut butter and jelly sandwich is older than the helicopter. The helicopter was invented in nineteen oh seven, PB and j was invented in nineteen oh one. From the Boston Cooking School magazine, Alexis is somehow safe?
Speaker 2: Jose.
Speaker 5: In Japan, there's a custom that if a professional sumo wrestler can make your baby cry, the child will live a long and happy life. Is that true or false?
Speaker 3: The babies seems like it'd be pretty easy. Babies cry a lot, and those are big you.
Speaker 2: Know, why would that be like a sign of long life. Well, I think in.
Speaker 1: Japanese culture they have a lot of symbolism, and it's like, maybe scare the scare out of the baby so they're happy the rest of their life.
Speaker 2: You know what I fear out early.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sounds kind of fun to invite assumo wrestler into the labor and delivery.
Speaker 2: Are talking me into it now, so now I'm gonna say it's true.
Speaker 5: James Jose said true, and that is true. There's a special ceremony where the wrestlers bounce the babies on their lap and more in their faces and Jose both on bass.
Speaker 3: Baby doesn't cry when that happens.
Speaker 5: Brook In Madagascar, there's a tribe that celebrates someone's passing with a dance. Seven years after they are buried. The tribe digs them up and dances with their body to hip hop music. Is that true or false?
Speaker 1: Like me? But I.
Speaker 3: Mean I probably would have believed it until you brought in hip hop music. Like what do they pull out like an old eighties boom box and.
Speaker 2: Just sounds like a good time.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'll tell you if you dig me up seven years after I die please make it, Missy Elliott, that you play it for me. That would be my only request. But I think it's false.
Speaker 5: Not drink Brooke said false, and that is true. They do their own version of hip hop chance. But yeah, the Malagassy tribe in Madagascar practices this ritual to have a living party with the dead.
Speaker 3: WHOA how is that not a track we're playing right now?
Speaker 5: Brook, You're getting shocked. Jeffrey, will you join her your question? Minnie Mouse's real name is Destiny Misty Mouse, true or false?
Speaker 2: Destiny Stripper.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was Walt Disney's favorite dancer at his like Ghost, he would just go there in the twenties.
Speaker 3: Destiny Misty is a terrible name. I mean, that's why they didn't go with it. Sorry, if there's any Destiny Misty's listening right now.
Speaker 2: But even saying it, it's hard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Missy Johnson just texted it. It doesn't even match up with Minnie, like if it was a shortened version. I'm gonna say that that's not true.
Speaker 5: Jeffrey said, false, and that is false. Her real name is Minerva Mouse. Just as bad as Destiny Misty came out in nineteen forty two, looks like Brook is the only one getting shocked is.
Speaker 3: At least not getting on a pole Jake.
Speaker 1: You know, Wallbrook gets shocked. She's going to be singing the Friend's theme song, I'll be There for You by.
Speaker 5: I'll be there for you, there for you.
Speaker 1: Like a b.
Speaker 2: Did you watch that TV show?
Speaker 1: Brook?
Speaker 2: I don't like that show, jeff Oh wow, it's just like they can laughter like squear. Could you be any wrong? Let's not that we're moving on for the shame of that.
Speaker 1: We're going to do a phone tap and try and recover in just a few minutes.
Speaker 3: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,