Speaker 1: You don't know me concession I can't take back.
Speaker 2: O arm Mouse.
Speaker 1: Speak Texas seventy eighty five nine two says, when I was a little kid, my dad used to go to the movies every Sunday night by himself. Okay, oh really, And now that I'm grown, I'm convinced he was having an affair, because that's exactly what I've been doing.
Speaker 2: What air go to the movie? The movies, the affairs at the movies?
Speaker 1: Is this a fourteen year old having an affair.
Speaker 2: The fair?
Speaker 1: I don't think I want answers. Yeah, yeah, ilieve that was Either way. Secrets can happen in the darkness of a movie theater while toy story is playing, or it can happen on the dark airwaves of this radio show when our listeners come on to air out their dirty laundry. Like one of our listeners, she's going by Tiffany today. Tiffany, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Is a voice transformer on.
Speaker 1: To activated voices in disguss. It's activated. Nobody knows who you are right now. It's tiff So you are the mass speaker. Whenever you're ready, we want to hear your confession.
Speaker 2: Okay, So like four years ago, I took this moirly cute photo of my niece. She was really little at the time, his three. Because your voice got so high, I couldn't quite hear what.
Speaker 1: You she took a cute photo with her niece.
Speaker 2: With my niece. Yes, and now she just like seven, she's like a big girl now. But when she was really little, I used to babysitter a lot, and so of course I would post solos of her and I did it the first time, and I got like a lot of likes because, like I said, she's cute, right. So after the first time I did it, I posted another one and it got even more likes, and so I was like, her, oh, get a little addicted added to these likes. Huh yeah, because my niece doesn't look like my sister. My niece looks straight up like me. She's like a little mini me, right. Yeah. So anyway, I just kept posting photos and I noticed that I was getting comments from people that are like, oh my god, your daughter is so cute.
Speaker 1: So that like strangers were commenting because I obviously if they were friends, yea, it wasn't your dam.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't. I didn't. I just like hearted the comment.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're you're just like, I love that.
Speaker 2: Comment exactly because it's not a lie that she is an adorable daughter. She just doesn't have to be in mine. So anyway, I just I guess the confession is that I I've just been pretending that she's mine, and like literally I just kept posting and like it just kind of it kind of got or from there.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, are you saying that she's your daughter?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I stole her? Can't you just make the cool Anna Alexis is just thinking this is terrible for your dating life all caps caption not my so funny that you should say that about my dating life because although I do appear online to have it, now seven year old daughter like she actually knows me, knows that she's not my kid, right, And they're just like whatever that she's doing her like mommy persona online or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know. So well, sorry, you're you're saying that your friends knew that you were lying about it, but they didn't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they're just like, oh, it's her whatever, it's her online thing. You know, Like some people are like, I'm risky dogs, and some people are like I plant plants, and then I'm like, I'm a mom.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they're all.
Speaker 2: Your sister has the different feelings about that.
Speaker 1: That you're claiming her daughter as yours.
Speaker 2: No, she has no idea because she's not on social Oh okay, okay, fine, you're like trying to be like a mommy influencer or something. Yeah, I mean I had eighty thousand people, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have eighty thousand followers.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did, I did, aw do I currently do until I just comes out to what comes out, Well, that's just I'm that it's not true because the fact of the matter is that I did meet someone, and I because people, like I said, nobody thinks you realize that I have a child, but HI will very very soon because we're acpecting our first little baby is six on oh Rock, you're.
Speaker 1: Pregnant mommy influencer who's finally going to have their first kid.
Speaker 2: I know, just kind of my worries, like, so I have to like say I have baby number two. I don't. No, I don't even know how much.
Speaker 1: Life as a whole lie now you know.
Speaker 2: It's ruined everything though you know, this is actually my first baby, and I couldn't do like a big old baby shower, you know, like all that stuff.
Speaker 1: And in your defense, if you come out and say, okay, that was my niece. Now all your followers and everyone's ye hate you. You're a liar.
Speaker 2: You know what. You're going to think that all of my parenting advice was bad. Yeah, it is because you're a parent.
Speaker 1: Unless you can invent some sort of anti aging cream that you rubbed on your daughter that turned her back into a new.
Speaker 2: Or maybe your new baby will be a Benjamin Button and it'll be seven years old. Theress I don't know is there is there a graceful exit or am I just gonna have pie? Or I don't know with baby formula all over my face? Like yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Don't even know. I don't feel like I can give advice on this. I think you move countries our talking. Okay, I just delete the account, Oh Brooke, we'd rather move country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take fun of your baby abroad?
Speaker 1: God, is your baby standing in front of the louver in Paris with like a little barreton holding a bag? Get so many likes.
Speaker 2: As that's what I'm gonna get. I follow that.
Speaker 1: Baby now. We want ten percent of the cut of whatever you get brilliant. Guys have fun moving next to seven, eight, five, nine to two. Tell us if you have a confession you've been holding on to, we can mask your voice, hide your identity, and make you the next mass speaker your fall. Tapp's coming up right after this.
Speaker 2: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.