Speaker 1: Well, the daughter of Bishop T. D. Jake's Pastor Sarah Jakes Roberts, was in the middle of a sermon when her wig slipped off, and she took it off and just kept on preaching.
Speaker 2: I saw it. She loved.
Speaker 1: Pastor Jakes did not let that moment stop or embarrass her, and she kept going with her powerful sermon. Pastor Sarah Jakes says, quote, I really don't care because none of this is really necessary. If the wig stays on or not, if the shoes stay on or not, I know what I'm really here for. People are praising Pastor Jakes with comments like she is the real preacher ever.
Speaker 2: Showing her vulnerability like that. I saw all that.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: Pasta dynamite. I remember.
Speaker 4: The Jackpot Joint of Jerusalem where I reverend Motown. It was nineteen seventy six. We was at the National Baptist Convention. I don't know you remember this because it was ninety was that the National Baptist can been in your belt, your belt was not on good and your hands dropped to the floor while.
Speaker 2: You was in the middle of his thermon.
Speaker 3: Do you know, Lord God Almighty, do I remember ah? I was standing now in all of my glory. Yes, you are standing now revealed, Yeah, revealed, but you was playing recognized. Yeah, I didn't let it stop me. I kept right over. Yes, I was a Surreta before she was Lord Sarah is a white girl by hauling nose. If you feel like leaving, you know you can't go, But why don't you stay until tomorrow? Roll? Yeah, that's what I said. But anyway, I was standing there in my paints, was down round my ankles. I realized that everyone saw what I had been hiding for so on all of a sudden, Yeah, the whole congregation that rushed down to the front row wasn't no iPhone cameras back then, but everybody that had a paper camera that would roll in trying to get a click clip snap, snap.
Speaker 2: Crack, apart walreens.
Speaker 3: I stood down with both hands on my hips, did in my customary superman polls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I finished. The servant.
Speaker 3: Never moved and.
Speaker 2: Was proud of you.
Speaker 4: Remember that, Digg, I remember that I would right there, I would, and laying hands on you.
Speaker 2: I remember that you ladies laid hand on you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then they had and then they had get back. And I'll tell you another incident now, Sister Sarah Jake's our standing on love.
Speaker 2: I love it that.
Speaker 3: It mean everything to the I'll never all admiche. I'll never be the preacher that.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I didn't go to school, you got that.
Speaker 3: I don't know no scripture. He just all he did he Time magazine the main of the year at ya.
Speaker 2: He don't even knew me.
Speaker 3: But I'll tell you another thing. I saw diggon. I saw Reverend Riley Robinson one time. Yeah, was preaching and his ditches fell out.
Speaker 2: Oh good, got a mighty good goddam mighty coming.
Speaker 3: To He wasn't quite as strong as Sister Sarah Jakes, so when his teeth fell out, he fell out right next to the teeth and act like he had passed out and laying on top of his ditches, and while even laying on top of him, you just sliding him back in his head.
Speaker 2: He went on to the hospital. Really that's where happened.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Pastor Motown and Deacon depth Jam. Coming up next, it is the Nephew with Today's Frank phone call. Right after this, you're listening Morning Show