Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 3: Yo yo Charlamagne the God, he stood up playing It is Friday.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's Friday. Good morning, the weekend is here. It is happy to be here.
Speaker 4: Man, feeling blessed, black and hoghy favored.
Speaker 1: How y'all feel good, good, good, good good.
Speaker 5: I need some new lotion, bro.
Speaker 4: I've been using a vino lotion like all my life, but for some reason, a bino don't work the way it used to, at least not on my hands. Maybe your body is getting used to it. I have, it's been twenty five plus years, but I don't know. I need something stronger, need a little something stronger to getting these crevices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, vacine, I've.
Speaker 4: Been noticing that too. It's people have been ashier than usual. I'm telling you, I think it's something in the air. I can't you know, I'm not no scientists or anything like that, so I can't explain any technical terms. But I think it's something in the air that's drying people's skin out.
Speaker 5: More than usual.
Speaker 1: Jesus.
Speaker 4: Yes, all right, and it's spenting all in the pollen. But that's a whole other conversation. How you just start that?
Speaker 3: And you know what I gotta this week, and I'm gonna do a deep dive into soccer to football.
Speaker 1: I tell you, guys, my son.
Speaker 4: Is you're talking at me, So that's what you're into now? Football players?
Speaker 1: No men?
Speaker 5: You see Megan Newboo? What's hold me name? Like cuckoo?
Speaker 1: You're good? You good?
Speaker 5: I met him too.
Speaker 1: I met him back now, I thought about that other day.
Speaker 6: You try to him back.
Speaker 3: I met him h uh here in New York a while ago, two years ago. Now, my son played soccer and he's, uh, he's pretty good. But I don't know anything about it. So when you know, when I'm taking him to practice or taking him to his games, I'm really confused, like I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. I don't know what you can do, what you can't do.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of hard to have a child that's really into something that you really can't help.
Speaker 1: You really don't know much about.
Speaker 3: If it was football, baseball, basketball, of course I played those sports as a kid, but I've never played soccer, and I don't really know soccer, so I kind of just want to learn more than what I know.
Speaker 4: Now world's most popular sport has more fans than any other sports sport in the world, and them football players get paid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, so they.
Speaker 3: You know my son, you know, he plays like what three four days a week, five days a week, and I really just taking my sit there and I just have no idea what's going on. So I want to learn more about soccer. And tomorrow drop a bond for my daughter a little London. It's a birthday, so I dropped her off in the city with my older daughter Madison, and they got a full day, which is I thought it was dope. So they got a full day. They go into like the different things in the city. They're gonna have tea at the plaza, They're gonna go into a different museums. So they're gonna have an assisted day in the city.
Speaker 1: Today, you're on the weekend or something. It's Friday, bro, I'm saying, but this is some.
Speaker 4: Type of special weekend going on because my daughter having to sleepover to and I'm like, well, what's the occasion.
Speaker 5: There's something going on.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is just saying I was assist in the city, but I thought it was dope. So because I want to go see the Spider Verse, but I can't go. Because I can't go, I can't go by myself. Wife's like, no, she.
Speaker 5: Having a sleep.
Speaker 1: Her daughter's like, I have plans, Dad, that I have plans.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna be sitting in the movie theater by myself with no popcorn watching Spider Birth. Even though I would be fine, ask me no, that's me, No, no, thank you, nothing, that's me no nothing, Ask me no, and I would be fine with that.
Speaker 1: But no, you should ask me no right now. I'm not.
Speaker 4: I see your message that you got for me. You would love to go see a movie? Well, man is shooting out white sticky stuff with me, wouldn't you you'd love to go see that.
Speaker 3: I see a message you got for me. I didn't know what you're talking about. And your T shirt that messages for me?
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 5: It says I don't love you anymore. I don't love you.
Speaker 1: What does it? My god, Joe, why are you doing this? Man?
Speaker 5: Why are you doing this?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 4: Anyway, I'll be hosting the Roots Picnic on Sunday too. We're not hosting the Roots Picnic. I'm I'm doing my podcast live from the podcast stage at the Roots Picnic while I was actually hosting the podcast.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right, well let's get Cracking Boosts a bad Ass and we be joining us this morning.
Speaker 4: Boy, let me tell you something. Let me tell you something that damn boozy. Do we even have to put a disclaiming for Boosy?
Speaker 1: Not anymore.
Speaker 4: People should know that the views expressed by little Boozy, little Boosy's views.
Speaker 5: Right, I don't care what platform Boosy is on.
Speaker 4: Everybody should know a little Boosy's views, a little Boosy's view absolutely, Okay, I just want to put that out there.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 3: Well, let's get the show Cracker. When we come back, we got front page News. Teslim figure Out will be joining us. You'll break down what's happening out there, and let's get into a new joint. It's a world premier. This is Burner Boy. It's called Top of the World and it's the breakfast Club. Good morning on BT. Burn A boy figured it out, man, you've been figuring it out.
Speaker 1: But that's just another one. Yes, that is nuts.
Speaker 4: That makes me want to book my trip the Ghana again for New Year's Nah's. He figured it out full up the Afro what do you call it now, Afro Future. It was Afro Teller last year, Afro Future, Afro Future Morning, every headline burna Boy headlined did Afrocheller last year.
Speaker 1: But man, I was there, actually, But god, that's fire.
Speaker 3: We own the breakfast club that was a world premiere, top of the world, Burning Boy. We're gonna play that in the top of every hour. So you miss it or you caught the end of it, We're gonna play it again in about an hour. All right, Well, let's get in some front page news. Last night in sports, the Nuggets VIAT the Heat one three.
Speaker 4: I told you all my head and my logic tells me the Nuggets are going to sweep the Miami Heat. But man, it just the Miami. He had been playing like a team of destiny all throughout the playoffs.
Speaker 1: That's right. I feel like they should at least be able to win one. I think so. I think they went one now.
Speaker 3: Also, the NBA said yesterday that they'll give a ruling when it comes to job Morant after the NBA Finals.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something when they when they putting up a release date for job Morant's announcement, they about to burn him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess they want to do it before the finals because they didn't want it to That means he the finals.
Speaker 4: I mean they about to They about to hit They about to make a big example of the job Morant.
Speaker 5: That's what that means.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, the tesling figure over was here, come on.
Speaker 8: To TZ Happy Friday, DJ Envy and Charlemagne the guy.
Speaker 3: Yep, all right, well let's jump right into it. Joe Biden fell again.
Speaker 1: You didn't have to say again. I could have just said fail.
Speaker 8: But yesterday President Joe Biden tripped and fail, but he was uninjured while on stage at the US Air Force Academy graduation Shout out to my Air Force. He was greeting the graduates in Colorado Springs, Colorado at the front of the stage with salutes and handshakes and turned to jock back toward his seat when he fell over to small black sandbags. He was helped up by an Air Force officer as well as two members of the US Secret Service detail. Now, the President told reporters with a smile that he got sandbag when he arrived at the White House before pretending to jog back into the resident and as a side note, NV he also banged his head on the helicopter when he arrived at.
Speaker 1: The White House.
Speaker 4: That was live video of America falling in real time. Damn it, man, that was live video of America falling in real time.
Speaker 1: Man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Do you have the percentage of how many times he fell or how many I'm just just messing with you.
Speaker 8: Percentage, But it is more than once, even though you said again you pointed it out. But you know, that's been a lot of the conversation, you know, because age is always you know, that's gonna keep coming up.
Speaker 1: And we all fall, you know, I have we fall out and we get up.
Speaker 8: I have six screws in my my ankle, you know, from falling, so we we fall. But you know this is going to keep, you know, bringing up conversations around his age. But his doctor did say that he is in a perfect condition for an eighty year old man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, Does the man have life alert? That's what we need to be thinking about.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 4: For real, man, what about when that man fall with ain't nobody around, I fall and I can't get up.
Speaker 1: Y'all laughing at these elderly people falling. I don't laughing.
Speaker 5: Old people fought, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I didn't laugh, I didn't laugh. I just said he fell.
Speaker 8: I was a little smile.
Speaker 5: I was saddened, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I was sadden too. And did you notice that they were kind of looking?
Speaker 8: They even put it out in the article and said, oh, onlookers were just looking. I thought they would have picked him up a lot sooner, was it me?
Speaker 1: I think they were shot and was shot?
Speaker 5: And what does that mean?
Speaker 1: Sandbagged? Because it was sand.
Speaker 8: Bags, but there were literally two sand bags, I.
Speaker 1: Guess, holding the stage together and he tripped over the sand bag.
Speaker 5: I had no idea what he was talking about.
Speaker 4: I'd have blamed it on the Russians if I was him, I just say any about anything other than that, I blamed it on Ai.
Speaker 1: That's sad. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Because the president need a guide, I'm not even when I say that, like when you I know he has a presidential assistant, but does he need somebody when you're that age? Do you need somebody at your side at all times? Because you we laughing service or somebody needs to be his crutch like like a dog, no man, like an actual person. Because when you're that age, if you keep falling like that and hitting your head, you can.
Speaker 1: He's the president.
Speaker 3: If the president needs an aid to walk with him, then he shouldn't be the president.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: Let's let's be honest.
Speaker 4: That's a whole other conversation that you know, people will decide next year doing the presidential election. But my point is when we know we have a president that age and he's prone to fall and now he hitting his head and all kinds of stuff, this is the leader of.
Speaker 1: The free world.
Speaker 4: We talk about people, Maybe somebody need to be with him at all times, like literally right there to make sure things like that don't happen.
Speaker 3: You can't when he does a speech, then to somebody, he's gonna trip over that person.
Speaker 1: It can't be somebody on He has to be able to walk.
Speaker 5: He tripping over people. The whole other company.
Speaker 1: Tripped over sandbag.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 3: He falls down the stairs every time he comes down to you know, the Air Force one.
Speaker 1: He needs a person.
Speaker 4: He fell up the stairs one time. Yeah, what's the people that be with that that be with lgerly people. Is it care is a care caretaker?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 1: What is it? Yes, a caretaker.
Speaker 3: The president needs a caretaker, then he shouldn't be president. If you need a caretaker, you shouldn't be a president.
Speaker 4: Well, this is what we got. We have this older man in office. We should move accordingly. Being that we have this elderly man in office, we should have a caretaker with him at all times.
Speaker 1: Like a cee an I dog just just ain't no man a person right, keep bringing bringing dogs in this. We need a caretaker.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 4: The president of the United States of America needs a caretaker because if he keeps falling and hitting his head might not in Well, if this was if this is our granddaddy or grandmama, we wouldn't be laughing about this. We would be saying the same thing, keep saying that this person needs a caretake we'd be with them to make sure what I'm saying. So, the president needs a caretaker before they hurt themself and die. He's the president.
Speaker 3: But you know he falls so much it can create you know, brain damage. And if he hits his head like that's a problem.
Speaker 1: I think that happened a long time ago. Damn it man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, well that is front pages. I'm sorry, Test, I know you have something serious to.
Speaker 1: Talk another story serious. Let you guys having an elderly president.
Speaker 8: Y'all needed to flush that out.
Speaker 4: Tell us having an elderly president who can't stay off the ground.
Speaker 5: That's that's not serious. This is serious.
Speaker 8: We're gonna go somewhere else, somewhere else on Sam bag, which y'all did a good job keeping it clean on for you Friday.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not no, all right back the big balls, keep bags, the regular ball. Get it off your chest, Jesus Christ. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines of wide open. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 6: Test.
Speaker 3: We see in a couple of minutes. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 6: Oh man?
Speaker 9: What was going on?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 9: This is Wayne Man. We we just wanted to pick your fly family man.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 9: We heard about yesterday and we just wanted to healing energy for your family.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: Absolutely definitely send a healing energy to my guy, our guy DC young Fly and this family that is horrible, horrible man.
Speaker 9: Right right, man, thank you man. We were trying to get through all this weekend. Finally we got to man. Thank y'all.
Speaker 12: Man, you want to listen every morning, have a good one.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, send a healing energy to the family of Jackie old too, man, have condolences to the family that's I couldn't even imagine.
Speaker 1: I couldn't want to advantage you. I couldn't even imagine to think about that. Hello, who's this? This is a king.
Speaker 13: Hey, I'm just proud of the older generation expecting that the younger generation should retire the same agor because I at work and I see these guys, you know, sixty something years some years old working and they old.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 13: I'm just like, man, I can't be that old when I retired.
Speaker 4: Well you know what they say, Well, somebody told me back in the day, retirement it's not an age, it's an income. I don't even know if I believe that anymore, because it's people I know that make mad money, but they just love what they do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of people love to work, and then a lot of people, you know, honestly don't know how.
Speaker 1: To prepare for the future.
Speaker 3: You also got to think, you know, this is the generation where we're starting to learn more about financial freedom. So a lot of times, you know that the generation before us didn't actually know how to retire, It didn't know how to save so they can retire.
Speaker 1: So some people still have to work.
Speaker 3: That's why when you see sometimes when you go into those supermarkets and you go those places and you see an older person working, you got to give them patience and help them out because sometimes they're did because they have to and they're just trying to, you know, get by like everybody else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you know what they say when when you stop moving, you know, you start to die.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So some people don't want to keep some people want to keep moving.
Speaker 13: I guess that's maybe the profession I'm in, right, I'm an electrician. I'm in a trade out of Vegas right now, and I mean, these guys just don't want to retire.
Speaker 9: They feel like they retired, they're gonna die.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that could be a time.
Speaker 3: And I'll be honest, I'd rather mess with an older electrician or older mechanic or older doctor because a lot of times they didn't see everything, they didn't been through it.
Speaker 1: You know, like that about your president? Well, you don't feel like I.
Speaker 13: Feel like this should be an age president, just like they got time you had me.
Speaker 4: Y'all want y'all want everything else age, You want your contact age, your electrician age.
Speaker 5: But when it comes to your president, you don't want know your own president.
Speaker 3: You using a mechanic or electrician like they've been through everything to see what works and what doesn't work. And a lot of this new generation they you know, rely on AI or computers to see what's wrong I rather than telling me.
Speaker 1: But my president he keeps falling.
Speaker 4: Your president definitely keeps falling. Tell you the president need a can't give Hello?
Speaker 6: Who's this?
Speaker 1: Hey? What's up?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 1: Get off your chest?
Speaker 12: You want to find out about your son?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Uh huh?
Speaker 9: Why don't you watch last?
Speaker 1: Said last so hilarious?
Speaker 4: My wife loves so you are not dead?
Speaker 9: You a whole edification on it.
Speaker 1: Man, you'd be good.
Speaker 12: I just happened to stumble across it, and it gave me a new love for football, for the real football.
Speaker 4: Are they serious? My wife watches that show. I don't mean that show.
Speaker 1: What is it so about?
Speaker 5: It's a comedy and it's.
Speaker 9: A comedy, but at the same time, it gives you. It tells you more, like when you have you're like a novice about soccer. It gives you more.
Speaker 12: With the pitches, how they have training, how we call it practice, they call it training. How they call we call it cleat, they.
Speaker 9: Call it bruce. It's just little nuanced things that you pick up on just watching the show. I just happened to stumble across it one night because I was born. I got hooked.
Speaker 3: It's funny you say that because I'm watching my son. He comes back to the call. He was like, yeah, he was like, yeah, training was good today. I'm like training, you have practice.
Speaker 1: He's like, no, that.
Speaker 12: You know what I'm saying because my son, my son went to college on the football scholarship, so I'm used to being you know, football is just a different dynamic. But that American football rather well, we would you get more involved.
Speaker 9: And more invested in them, and like say, you know they get bread, bro.
Speaker 1: Hey, they get bread, they get bread.
Speaker 3: They get injured a lot to they they say they have a lot of CT problems with them. Head button, the ball and all that, bro, but get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: What up are we live?
Speaker 1: This is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 14: I got an indoor pool, out pool.
Speaker 1: We want to hear from you on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Get on the phone right now, He'll tell.
Speaker 1: You what it is.
Speaker 4: We lie.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 14: Hey?
Speaker 9: This is Tim from Toledo, Ohio.
Speaker 1: Hey, Tim, get it off your chest, all right.
Speaker 14: I just I don't know how much time I got because I got a lot on my chest. But I just gotta you know, I'm a I'm a white guy forty five years old. I think more white people should listen to you. Got your show. You keep it real, you know, and you gotta get me laughing every day on my way to work.
Speaker 6: Thank But here it is.
Speaker 14: So, I'm a just a I go to work every day trying to raise my family, and I keep to myself.
Speaker 9: I give people mass respect.
Speaker 14: And I've had the local police at my house in the last couple of months with some family drama and you know, different things. But I always you know, just tell them how it is. And and then I've got some neighbors that that I've cut out of my life because they be toxic. And now they call the.
Speaker 9: Police on me every time.
Speaker 14: You know, we we passed gases and was like, the police be.
Speaker 9: At my house?
Speaker 5: Why you thought so loud? What's that continue?
Speaker 9: Why I talk so loud? Because I drink a lot of coffee? Man, you know, I uh so, I just got to get that off my chest.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 14: I actually we're moving an hour away to get away from.
Speaker 9: The toxic people, the toxic police. And it's just crazy.
Speaker 14: And it's just crazy. And I feel like, uh, as a white guy, you know, we a lot of people think that there's white privilege, and I know there is because I see it.
Speaker 1: But I give black.
Speaker 9: People munsters because you deal with this post.
Speaker 6: All the time.
Speaker 4: What is America coming to when white people are running from the police?
Speaker 1: Did we used to be a country?
Speaker 9: Oh? Lord, you just gave me goosebumps with that.
Speaker 1: With that comment we used to be a country?
Speaker 9: It is sick.
Speaker 1: Well, have a blessed day, sir.
Speaker 9: You too had a great weekend, right all right?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 1: My god?
Speaker 4: White people calling the breakfast club to complain about the police. America has fallen.
Speaker 1: Goodness, gracious, hello is this.
Speaker 9: J Andrew Charlotte made the god Good morning?
Speaker 6: Oh king?
Speaker 1: What's up, old Rob?
Speaker 9: Or what's happening? How y'all feeling this morning? Brothers? Yes, yes, sir, Well y'all know how we do on the Friday?
Speaker 1: Baby do it?
Speaker 9: Check it out? They said, Yo, if you split, you better dominate. So I'm leaving dystruction in my way, the seeking an Now you're late. The time is now, they flows. Don't hand me down off the first shot. I'm not wasting time in that two box. I'm handing here on the spot, taking the held the money bait way. I'm sent safe. We're chopping blows the blow They detox and tell him breathe these He is the cause of effect with one option. Separation is a part of the planet. Just something way different. Pull up in that big boy. They swear that that bill came with it. Can't tell me nothing you smoked because the pen fight. Too many amages in half way cook thosty for whites. Gotta earn your strike. Can't sugar colon be be messing whatever your poland gonna struct the components and the and why moment we'll talk. Just hand me the torch, tell some slack and that and use that thin fire the fat planete where you're laughing that oh g.
Speaker 6: Oh g.
Speaker 1: What you got, Charlamagne, what you got? Let's go, man, it's Friday.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do it my way like Usher, the number one thruster headbuster NBA is the Charlemagne luster might Russia crush your He SAgs his pants. I don't trust him behind me, No, don't rewind me. Ain't no label gonna sign me and be trying to find me.
Speaker 5: What nothing?
Speaker 1: I got it what I'm gonna leave you bloody service with a smile.
Speaker 4: Whoa whoa, whoa whoa No, no, no getting thick.
Speaker 5: No, no, that's it.
Speaker 4: Sorry, but thank you, thank you, thank you, Oh thank you, O g rob, thank you. Now, have a night, have a nice day. This guy just went crazy for what. No, that was this freaky Friday job out the window. That was stupid. That was the amount that was wild.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 4: That's exactly why I don't want you to find me. That's exactly what I said in my wrap and be trying to find me. And I don't need you to find me, bro, And I don't want you behind me.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. When we come back. We got your room and report. It's a sad room report. We'll get to it nextus the breakfast club in morning, the breakfast club morning, everybody, it's the j n V. Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast club on this Friday.
Speaker 1: Don't forget boosts. Some bad asses joining us next hour.
Speaker 4: We are not responsible for anything that come out of little boosty mouth. Okay, I want you talk to know that, all right? All right, you know what, don't say that. Let it just let it happen, Just let it happen.
Speaker 1: All right. Well, let's get to the room with sad rumors call out of name or you gossip. This is the rumor report. I mean, I guess we're on the breakfast club. This were the tea spells right on the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: All right, So we got to send a resting peace to Jackie. Oh you might know her from while and now. Of course she was a DC young flies fiance and girlfriend, and she passed away at the age.
Speaker 1: Of thirty two.
Speaker 5: They had three kids together.
Speaker 3: They had three kids together now TMZ reported that she really recently posted online that she was in Miami for a cosmetic surgery procedure known as a mommy makeover now. Typically a mommy makeover includes some form of a liposuction, of tummy tuck, and breast surgery. They said the procedure first came about as a means for women to rejuvenate the body areas that were most in packeded by motherhood.
Speaker 1: So they're saying that they believe that something went wrong and she passed away.
Speaker 3: She posted a picture with her cosmetic surgeon, doctor Zachary Oka, but that picture was he took that picture down shortly after. So I just want to send the rest in peace and condolences to the family.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I couldn't imagine, don't want to imagine sending healing energy, love and like the DC Young Fly and the family of Jackie Old the only thing you could do in a situation like this is just pray for them and love on them is as much as possible.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. Yeah, like you said, I couldn't even imagine, like.
Speaker 5: Even want to think about it and speak about it.
Speaker 4: Just just sending love to DC and and the family of Jackie Oh and definitely sending a lot of healing energy to those kids.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, no, yeah, and I think I think the kids were under five or under six years old. Three of them under five or under six.
Speaker 4: Man, No, no, I think it's I think it's I think it's oldest is like six six years six three and the youngest one is definitely younger than a year Jesus Christ.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but yeah, definitely.
Speaker 4: Been the healing energy to DC young Flying and family and Jackie old man. I couldn't even couldn't even imagine.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, and some some good news.
Speaker 3: Little Dirk uh there was a video going viral of a homeless person listening to All My Life that's his new single with Little Dirk and j Cole. Well, Little Dirk found a homeless man. He gave him a phone, a thirty day stay at a hotel, gift cards, and he went and showed that that brother support and we have the actual audio.
Speaker 15: I'ma be a've been in a good card and your phone, I'm saying for sewing, just doing showing support.
Speaker 9: Yeah you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Key, all right, coda, thank you, phone, gift cards, everything, Thank you on the one.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you appreciate you. This the this the amazing guy.
Speaker 11: What's her name, Pedro?
Speaker 1: Pedro?
Speaker 4: I appreciate you, so you can my heart to really come do this for you, all.
Speaker 11: Right, for sure, I appreciate it. I love that's they help you a lot.
Speaker 5: That's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 4: I just wonder what could be done for individuals like that long term, you know what I mean, to make sure that they're in a good position, because you know what happens after thirty days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean I would hope that, you know, since he has a hotel room, and since he has a little money now, maybe the gentleman could you know, look for a job now because now he doesn't have to worry about where he's going to sleep the night. He has a place for thirty days, he has some money, he has some gift costs that he could, you know, hopefully buy some food and hopefully this changes his life around.
Speaker 5: That's what I would hope. That's hopeful. I just you know, that's what you that's what you hope for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right. And lastly, if you watch the show Dave, I know you love the Classic Man.
Speaker 4: I just watched the season finale at Dave last night. Dropping the clothes bomb for Day What about Dave. I had no idea he was about to talk about Day Now.
Speaker 3: They were just saying that. Drake said, this is one of the shows for the one of the best shows of our generation.
Speaker 4: And he's absolutely right. And I don't agree with Drake too often. And Drake and Brad Pitt a pit on the season. Man uh he larry us one of the best episodes I ever seen on television. They got like two episodes I've seen this season, and I'm like, yo, these are two of the best episode of the TV I've ever seen.
Speaker 5: Dave is phenomenal. It's it's literally the best.
Speaker 4: To me, it's the best show on television comedy wise, and it's absolutely up there the first three seasons. One of the greatest shows I've ever watched. Man, Little Dicky caught one. You know, when somebody catches one in television, like when it's like some spell show or some boone dogs, that's Dave is up there. Dave is hilarious. I literally watched the season finale last night with Brad Pitton Drake. When I say hilarious, hysterical. If y'all ain't watching Dave y'all bugging it's on FX. It's on FXX three seasons. That is something you get high and you just binge watched. And Breakfast Club was on one one episode, yes, first season season, first season season, first season episode ten, season finale, the first season. Yeah, but as me and Angeli, they reference us a couple of times on those shows because they even refer it's our conversation.
Speaker 5: With Juice World.
Speaker 4: It's an episode about mental I think it's about mental health.
Speaker 5: And they're watching the Juice World.
Speaker 4: And if somebody's laying in the bed watching the Juice World interview, wh Juice World's on Breakfast Club, that's in peace the Juice WRLD. But no, David's hilarious. Man, I'm telling y'all please watch Dave. All right, well that is your rumor report. Now when we come back, we got front page news Teslim Figure will be joining us, and of course books a badass, So don't move.
Speaker 16: It's to Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 14: Did J Here.
Speaker 3: There's a new streaming service called Max with everything on HBO. Max including HBO, The DC Universe, Discovery and more. Max really has some of the best content. There's literally something for everyone in your household. Max the one to watch subscription required, visit max.
Speaker 1: Dot com owning everybody. It's DJ NV, Charlamagne de God.
Speaker 3: We are the breakfast Club. Now let's get in some front page news. We have Tesli's figure out back with us.
Speaker 1: What I've teased.
Speaker 8: That's a little good marnin DJ ANDV and show the gods yo.
Speaker 5: He said.
Speaker 1: Now let's jump right into some sports.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: The Nuggets beat to Heat last night one O four ninety three. They leave the series one oh. And for John Moran, they're saying that the ruling of what they're gonna do with him is gonna come after the NBA Finals.
Speaker 4: Jahn Moran is about to be made an example out of And you know, I hope whatever happens to John Moran it gets him on the right path, because what you're about to see in the NBA, they're gonna make jokes the face of the league, right yep.
Speaker 6: And you know that's.
Speaker 4: Disappointing because two brothers from South Carolina have the opportunity to be the face of the league, which is Zion Williamson and John Morant. But you know, Zion can't stay healthy and John can't stay out of trouble, you know, So I hope that uh think Stephani be the face of the league. I mean, Steph is og you know, Stephan. Step Stephan is like the face of the league now, like the Steph currys, Lebron James, those guys in face Joka joking pretty old, Oh jokers, what jokes young jokes like six season seven?
Speaker 1: Maybe, oh maybe I gotta look that up, but yeah, jokers, all right, I just.
Speaker 5: Want scraps and snacks to get it together.
Speaker 1: That's all all right?
Speaker 5: Well, I call John.
Speaker 3: Design scraps and snacks. Let's jump right into straps and snacker stupid, let's jump right into it. So let's talk about the debt limit bill.
Speaker 8: Yes, the US Senate on Thursday passed bipartisan legislation back by President Joe Biden that lifts the government's thirty one point four trillion debt sealing, averting a historic first ever default. Now, as lawmakers raced against the clock following months of partisan bickering between Democrats and Republicans, the Senate did vote sixty three to thirty six to approve the bill that was passed on Wednesday by the House Representatives. And I also wanted to note that Progressive Senator Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren did hold the line. They voted no along with their.
Speaker 1: Colleagues in the House.
Speaker 8: So I was waiting following that story to see if they were, you know, going to do what they were telling the Progressives in the House to do. And they did do that, but of course the bill did pass, but they wanted to go on record as holding the line.
Speaker 4: We'll tell the matter because how was not raised in that limit going to effect every day American And.
Speaker 8: It's really important that people understand this. If they did not move forward with raising the debt limit, it could have slashed government services payments to sixty seven million. Social Security beneficiaries could have been halted just one week of default, could cause one million jobs to be lost. The unemployment rate would have jumped to five percent, we would have experienced higher interest rates, market panic, political instability, which we have enough of that, and other long term effects.
Speaker 9: So it was a big deal.
Speaker 8: But also, you know, people are saying that this is just something that is routine, and they've been using this as a political football, you know, every eighteen months or so we have to keep going through this you know circus, if you will, this political theater to do what they know what it is right to do, which is pay your bills.
Speaker 4: Matter with progressives and you know Bernie Sanders and a little bit more and not voting to raise it.
Speaker 5: What does that say about them?
Speaker 4: Like what kind of messages that sending the everyday working class people that they didn't want to vote to raise it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think the message is sending to progressives who is their base that you know, they're going on record to say that although this is important to be passed, they disagree with a lot of the stuff that's in the bill. And so that's important because you remember, you know, we talked about this many many times on for example, using the ninety four crime bill when well, when Bernie Sanders ran for president, a lot of people said, you know, you voted for their crime bill, and he said, well, I did that because it you know, I needed to vote for the violence against women part of the bill. And so elected officials want to make sure that they're on record so that down the road, you know, if it backfires, if it doesn't work out, if there's something you know that they're against like, for example, this bill not taking care of college debt. You know, it's now those college debt payments that were paused, it's now going to put people back, you know, in the position to have to pay their college loans. So we know that Senator Bernie Sanders and Senator Elizabeth Warren, that's one of the things they ran on was, you know, eliminating college debts. So they want to be on record to say, you know, this is not something we agree with, but they did have enough votes to pass it and not not you know, halked the bill for moving forward.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I understand them looking at the other things in the bill, but you know, they need to understand that people need to eat and people want money now. And it's amazing to me how these people don't realize that if you let every day working class people starve, when th folks, when those folks get hungry, they gonna come take food off your plate, and it behooves you to raise the dead ceiling unless you know, chaos is what they want. Because you already know both parties are gonna run on a tough on crime, you know, a tough on crime campaign during during the election season.
Speaker 8: I think if it had been closer where you know, where you could afford to lose the votes, maybe they would have voted yes, which is again there's criticism with that when they say you're voting no, but you knew it was gonna get passed anyway, you know what I'm saying. Or you voted yes and you knew that you know it wasn't They did this when when they had the issue with infrastructure, you know where it really came down to the numbers. So again it's just really kind of going on record to say they're against it. But to my point, if it was a little bit closer, would they have still held the line?
Speaker 4: So everything is politics, man, that's a damn politics. It's a damn shame. Everything is politics. They just play with people's lives every single day. It's all politics.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, All right, Well that is front page News.
Speaker 4: And make sure you subscribe to Teslim Figures podcast is great shot, no chase of podcasts on the Black Effect. iHeart radio podcast network. Sh'll be breaking down or going in death to a lot of the stories you heard this week. And follow Tez on Instagram at Teslin figure Roll. All right, all right, when we come back we come back a man we are not responsible for. He has an album out today with his son to dy Raw. The name of the album is are the best album of twenty twenty three. Yep, And we are not responsible for anything that comes out of his mouth.
Speaker 3: That's right, Boosy badass and be joining us his son to d Raw, so tonate when we come back.
Speaker 1: It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club, the breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same. Warning everybody's tj NV Charlamagne to god. We are the Breakfast Club. We got some special guests in the buildings. Indeed, we got Bosi.
Speaker 9: And to Row.
Speaker 1: That got to be your son. What's up?
Speaker 5: If you tried?
Speaker 1: What's the word? My brother?
Speaker 11: Man, I'm chilling. Man.
Speaker 2: I got an album Drop called the best album of twenty twenty three, another classic album.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 11: You know when I'm driving the project, you know I gotta come see y'all.
Speaker 3: You know, how's every day with Boo? Boosie came in with a big smile. It just seemed so happy.
Speaker 1: He always happen. I love it, man.
Speaker 11: I had a good morning, man. I woke up, I talked to my moms.
Speaker 17: Bro.
Speaker 11: Oh Jesus, I hate so good ass bacon, eggs and cheese.
Speaker 1: Sound.
Speaker 5: I hope you washed your hands.
Speaker 2: On the back of there, looking at the buildings in New York, all the beautiful building I had a good ass morning, bro.
Speaker 1: Did you wash your hands before he spoke the blood and the big and nigga cheese?
Speaker 11: I don't want to lie. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Six in the morning, I mean two d row. How long you been hearing hearing your daddy talk like this?
Speaker 11: None? No of my whole life.
Speaker 1: What's the wildest thing you done heard your pop say that made you say? Damn?
Speaker 2: I heard him saying a lot, don't I don't really matter. I don't really been caring for real. Yeah he said everythings real?
Speaker 3: Now we see, we see, we seen your daddy, you know, hard on on your you and your siblings sometimes.
Speaker 1: What's the craziest thing, daddy that made you dire because you messed up?
Speaker 2: That's a lot on real. I don't really be getting in trouble them real. I disciplined my kid like I like too, to come up getting his ass beat.
Speaker 1: I whooped him.
Speaker 11: Oh I got it spelled for school.
Speaker 4: Oh I didn't got one of him expelled beatings before. I definitely got one of those before I got one of them. Great spell for spelling town problems with gang fighting got spelled.
Speaker 1: Damn pop beat You ass me, came on, fix you right up straight, you right out? You got me right, but get with me three years.
Speaker 5: With he's with you.
Speaker 2: He was with me three years later because Mama couldn't do that with him. So you them boys, you gotta a daddy, gotta be and a son life. He gonna really go straight.
Speaker 3: So what did you think when he started getting into the music industry, I know, the music industry that sometimes everybody seems to hate.
Speaker 2: I couldn't stop him, even if I wanted to. I couldn't stop him because you know, he come up on the music his whole life. So it's like, I guess it was a passion to him. But at first I didn't want my sons and none of his music because of what I went through in the music. At the same time, you gotta be a dad and help him follow their dreams too.
Speaker 1: Do you got his career and kind of manage him to be on top of them to make sure that you know, he makes.
Speaker 2: Better decisions than you did and got his life more than his career. He do all his music itself. He do all his creativity to hisself. I got his life. Why you ain't came home? I got his lif I ain't seen you in you know what I'm saying. I got his life more than his career.
Speaker 5: What did you want him to do if he didn't do music? What did you think your kids.
Speaker 1: Were going to be?
Speaker 11: Shadow?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 11: I don't know. What can I looking at me? What can I expect you expect?
Speaker 1: Specially coming up then?
Speaker 2: When yea, I had tutor when I was young, so Tudor was in the trenches with me, you know, like you know I I was raising them wrong, bro, you know how I'm young, raised their churn.
Speaker 1: You didn't know no better. You know, like I was, bro, and you know this mama was young, so he had to be with pops.
Speaker 4: And you know you know how I was absolutely absolutely so a lot of that stuff when you started acting up to school.
Speaker 5: You couldn't be too hard on them because.
Speaker 1: My mama, that ain't nothing, but you bro, you know, and I try to, you know, but I'm glad he grown.
Speaker 5: I saw you say that the other day.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't think it was Gladdy. It was somethingbody watching you on and you were saying how you don't want no beef, you don't want you was at McDonald's. He was leaving McDonald's time you like, you don't want no beef, no issues, no right.
Speaker 1: You gotta sucks bro.
Speaker 2: Like you know now that you get older, you be like bro like you four, your still looking gotta look over your shoulder, you know from your past that's a feeling when you gotta go every especially when you go on your see you gotta look everywhere over your shoulder like that.
Speaker 6: It wasn't worth it.
Speaker 11: There is kids. He got kids worth it, Bro, that make you get money and get the way that.
Speaker 1: Could you tell Nvy that because he's been beefing a lot the past coming.
Speaker 11: I'm dying laughing in.
Speaker 1: The comments beef with you.
Speaker 11: I saw you in the comments. But I swear god, bro, you y'all put mean.
Speaker 3: I just was responding, that's all. I ain't beef with nobody. I'm a girl, ass man with kids, man, But you know.
Speaker 1: I would ask you.
Speaker 3: You know, we've seen that you and tr stuff play out, and then we've seen that you guys had a conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how we are able to have that conversation because it was uh first we you know t T.
Speaker 2: I was still to an airport and you're both know we haven't talking away before that.
Speaker 4: Okay, so you haven't talked before y'all saw each other. Yeah, what was the first conversation after the black interview?
Speaker 1: He called?
Speaker 5: You know what typical call you screen?
Speaker 2: No, we taxt for about a week, straight back and forth, paragraph no, no, no, no no, we word it has to go, bro, paragraphs everything, call each other.
Speaker 1: I got each other number. Hey, he's saying his point. I'm saying my point.
Speaker 2: We finally came to a head, bro, because I feel he was hurt by what I said.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you're partners for a long time.
Speaker 1: You'll have a TV show. Yeah, you understand like you know each other. That's why I like a man.
Speaker 2: I apologize because we was bond business and I will break that bond behind that.
Speaker 11: But I kind of jumped out there to fall you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But we got VI, Bro, you're still doing the album in the TV show.
Speaker 1: We got a TV show cooking up.
Speaker 2: Right now, you know what I'm saying. I guess we're going with the album A little later, but we ain't discuss that. But we're just working on it while we're working on the TV show right now.
Speaker 4: You think that in that sometimes makes you say things that you may not want to say, just because you like I know they're gonna be on my head about saying something, so let me say it.
Speaker 2: No, when I speak, I speak for not just me. I speak for a lot of people in the world. I feel now is if I'm quiet, it's gonna be everybody don't think one way.
Speaker 1: If I be quiet, everybody don't think one way.
Speaker 2: So my preach at church told me, Boosy, do not ship up, and not even cheeses. That's what they want you to do. What he told me, he said, do not ship up. The whole world wants you to do. They don't want you to say nothing about the Lord. They don't want none of that. They don't want my voice. But the preacher church told me, don't shot up.
Speaker 5: Why you don't talk about God, Boosie, I do.
Speaker 1: Talk about God.
Speaker 11: Y'all just ain't listening to.
Speaker 2: I've been talking about the parts.
Speaker 5: To that you got called Blessing High.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, U yes, sir, Yeah, that's one. That's one of my favorites on the album. I feel like I'm blessed in how favor I feel like I could have been dead a million times. I feel like I'm here for a reason. I feel like every time somebody try to stop my motion, I get other motion. So I'm blessed in howan favor like Man, I didn't been almost took out probably twelve times.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw you said there's a few couple months ago. I think it was a couple months ag we say it was cancer free. Find cancer free again?
Speaker 11: Yep.
Speaker 6: Up.
Speaker 2: Every year I gotta go get my year and check up. And but my doctor died Bro, my cancer doctors, So that hurt me.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 2: I want wanted to talk to him and tell him what I've been doing. We see each other every year, and he passed, Bro, so that was kind of hard on him. But I ain't got no damn cancel, So I was I was still.
Speaker 1: Had What kind of lifestyle you look like? Do you eat right?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 11: What do you do to I mean, I work out.
Speaker 2: I don't rest enough. That's that's that's where it comes in. I don't rest enough. I chase a lot of money. I love that freen dollar and the more you stay up, the more you get. So you know, i'd be having problems with wrestling, bro. Like time I sleep on the plane, Bro, that's why I'm having problems there right now.
Speaker 1: Sleep when you're at home, you don't smoke a blunt, go to sleep.
Speaker 2: I gotta be a daddy then, Like when I get home, I gotta be a daddy. I gotta go to jumping places. I gotta go to you know, it's full time job. And try to make music at night.
Speaker 1: All right, we got more with Boosty Badass and the Son to the Row. When we come back, don't move.
Speaker 5: It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good Morning Burning.
Speaker 3: Everybody's DJ Envy, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club, Boosted Badasses here and.
Speaker 1: His Son to the Raw.
Speaker 3: Now, one time you came in and you know, people were upset about some comments you made about the LGBTQ community, right right, and you said that, you know.
Speaker 11: I say, I'm again whatever I said, I said again.
Speaker 1: We know that's okay. You don't think you have to bring back up. Don't do it with minds. Don't remind.
Speaker 3: The reason I said that is is because when you said you have gay people on your staff and work with you. People thought it was cat, they thought you were lying, but we just met it. We met somebody on your team. The assistant, he said he been. He said he'd been with you for the he's been with me.
Speaker 2: You count millions of dollars for me. I just told you can trust gay people anybody.
Speaker 1: I just told you all that. Why would I have trouble with gay people? You know what's up? And he got his number immediately as soon as he walked in. Never met him.
Speaker 2: My life and my life, but all my gay stuff was took out a proportion for me speaking speaking, I sometimes I speak it the wrong weight, like my mama say, I said the wrong weight. But the gay people don't hate me. The real gay people, they say, boos, you be speaking some real so. I don't know, bro, but I don't have nothing against the l B GTT I just I got.
Speaker 1: To say it, l g B b BG, I have nothing against the l g B t Q. There you go, final answer, gay people on my staff. That's right.
Speaker 3: And you know people were talking about your daughter and it was like you except your daughter fully Yeah yeah, yeah, so that wasn't a concern the problem at all either.
Speaker 11: When you twenty two. I feel like I feel like I raised her right.
Speaker 2: I was gone from some important years eight to thirteen, and when I came home, I was trying to be a makeup dad.
Speaker 1: I wasn't into her sex life like that. I never even you know, you don't want to know that when you got daughters, I got four. I just did five years in prison, just did be death road. I won't come up and make up, you know what I'm saying. So I missed a lot.
Speaker 2: You know, I missed a lot, But at the same time when it probably probably been there. But the respect that they have for me, I respect her coming out when she did. You're a grown woman twenty two, you could pop, you do what you want.
Speaker 1: You're grown.
Speaker 2: As a dad, I don't support it also, I'm a Southern Baptist. We don't support it also, but we don't shun it.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: You got a song, Yeah, I know, but that's really just speaking on the music.
Speaker 2: You don't want that for your children, But I'm not gonna bring a woman and a woman in the household to see kids get raised by that traditional household.
Speaker 5: Did it make you approach your music differently?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 1: Because you do have an influence on people, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: So music, my music, My music.
Speaker 1: Right now is motivation, bro, It's a lot of motivation. Is what's going on in the world.
Speaker 2: You guys called mental health? Mental health, whichall love. Man, it's more grown up. It's more grown up than it than it was.
Speaker 5: Have you been going you go to therapy and stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see a psychiatrist. Dope.
Speaker 4: When do you start going like two years ago? Oh that's dope. What have you learned about yourself that I've seen too much? A lot of trauma?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I ain't know I had a lot of trauma until you know. You first go in and you write on.
Speaker 2: The paper all the people who have died, and you be like, God, damn me seeing them. It makes me more grateful, make me more grateful with life when I leave, When I leave, and it just helps me out.
Speaker 1: You know where made you go?
Speaker 2: Thinking about my friends? I stress a lot about my dead friends and my dead homies.
Speaker 1: So grief, grief, greef grief, really grief grief.
Speaker 2: I grieve a lot over my dead homers. On why a lot of people around me leave and I still I'm still here?
Speaker 1: The survivals, survivals more.
Speaker 11: Is man, you know, And he said I really needed it, you know, I ain't.
Speaker 6: I ain't.
Speaker 11: I just try to, you know. And I smiled when I left.
Speaker 2: Like you know, like this man get helped me be a calmer person. Or because it's all kind of to help you, bro. Just breathing drinking water, water bring oxygen to your brain, bro makes you have better dreams and everything. You have a lot of your here, you have crazy dreams, like when you're more peaceful, sleep better than that?
Speaker 5: Do you think they brought you more peace?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Now I also see that you're building a community on your land. Is that that's that to bring you more peace? So all your families there.
Speaker 11: I don't really know what I'm really doing with it.
Speaker 6: Ship.
Speaker 11: They just put that on there, you know. I just want to make money.
Speaker 2: I like to flip it, you know. I don't keep money to spend it. I like to make more money for me later on.
Speaker 5: Many to save what you mean?
Speaker 11: Yeah, if money is in front you, you're gonna spend it.
Speaker 1: But I just do it different.
Speaker 2: I might have a good weekend and buy four apartments on my land, build.
Speaker 1: Them who stays in those apartments?
Speaker 6: Family?
Speaker 11: Members or nobody yet they're getting built.
Speaker 1: Who you gonna put it there?
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna put no random people on you.
Speaker 8: Nah?
Speaker 2: Nah, I might, I might. I might let family get in them. I might let two the gone rent one.
Speaker 1: You're gonna make it someth rent rent from you?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I don't play. I don't play with this, Chuck.
Speaker 1: You know that teacher responsibilities.
Speaker 2: You gotta teacher responsibility because if I don't, he gonna go rent from somebody else.
Speaker 1: Right, that's right, that's true.
Speaker 6: Boos.
Speaker 1: You get tired of you know?
Speaker 3: I guess maybe not because you do all these interviews and you know people gonna ask you questions. That's gonna go clicking, right, Yeah, you know that.
Speaker 1: Do you get tired of that?
Speaker 18: Do you?
Speaker 1: Or do you enjoy it?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 2: It's like a job right now because I get paid. They have the pend it to do innyview, you see me on the play.
Speaker 4: Do you give ten percent of the church because the pastor told you to speak, so you give ten percent to the church.
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: I give to the church all the time. Okay, I just want the church last, and I give to the church all the time. People don't know how much I am. I'm a guardlet person. My grandpa was a preacher. Other grandpa was a deacon. Like we was raised in a church.
Speaker 11: I'm growing in the crack era.
Speaker 2: You know, everybody born in the crack ear you you had to go to church, especially I know down South you had to go to church.
Speaker 1: Church was like school.
Speaker 2: We Southern Baptists bro and we stand on a lot of principles. We try to you know, we don't like the world as much as other people and what's going on.
Speaker 3: The biggest principal I was gonna say, your biggest principle is is snitching. You don't like the snitching. You don't like the talking, you don't like that, you don't like none of that online That that really bothers you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it bothers me because I hadn't lost years of my life because of people snitch. My uncles, didn't lost my cousins. I probably wouldn't feel this way if all it didn't happen to me in my life. I wouldn't probably give it about because I wouldn't understand it.
Speaker 11: But I do, you know what I mean. Took my uncle away took my cousins away, took me away, took.
Speaker 2: My friends away. How can I have any remarks for that? You understand what Doug go out here for, thug bro. I've been in thugger position, bro, you know, hoping somebody love you like you love them. That's when they all go wrong, you know, all all them dudes broke, and Uh, all they had to do is stay silent when they come grab a click. They're gonna grab a lot of people, bro, And see if you fold, bro, And they folded on them, brou And now now you really.
Speaker 11: They got your hands in their life.
Speaker 2: Because even though you're going in there saying I ain't do none of this, you got four five month six self months. And this is a criminal active Michael Jordan say I ain't done scotted pipping. When writing that, mother say yes, ma'am, this is a criminal game. Jurors gotta wait that out. They don't really look at the facts. They look at the home boys, and that's what convicts everybody.
Speaker 1: The witnesses. They statements when you pull.
Speaker 2: Up thugger and gunn up thugger, who's gonna pull.
Speaker 11: Up first gunner?
Speaker 1: Not the little wooded Not that all the mother. They're not gonna pull up first.
Speaker 2: So they think, even though Thugger probably never ran with Gunnar in the streets, tough like this are connected. They gonna think y'all are the closest of anything. Y'all world is stronger than anybody. So you you threw them under the bus, Bro, like you know they ain't have to do that. Thug A good dude, Bro, Like Man, I've seen Thugger gave My Pottner twenty five hundred to clean the.
Speaker 1: Pool table off.
Speaker 5: Clean the pool table off.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 2: He shot a video at my at my house, his his people ways whipped cream on the table.
Speaker 1: Bro on the pool table.
Speaker 2: Dude gave my dude twenty five hundred Manu twenty five hundred dollars out of his pocket. I'm like, Dude, I feel like they just they're trying to throw him under the bus.
Speaker 1: Broun.
Speaker 4: Is there anything thug could say about Gunna to make people look at it different? Like he ain't He didn't snitch on me.
Speaker 11: I don't if he. Thugger probably could come home and tell somebody else that he couldn't tell me that. I stick to the cold, Bro.
Speaker 2: Like that's with anything, Bro, like, you know, I talked to Raloh like Rollo was my my potnum Bro like had.
Speaker 11: A good respect for that dude, bro, like he be on soon.
Speaker 1: When I heard from Rope from it already.
Speaker 11: I don't know, it looked like he was talking you know what I'm saying, So Bro, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, I thought that they said that wasn't they said that wasn't true. I don't know.
Speaker 11: I don't know. I just from the situation, like I like, I told him, Rob with you, but I can't.
Speaker 2: You spoke him and told him. Then I text you, dam and what do you say? He said, I'm looking at it the wrong way? And you know that hurt me with Robo because you know, I feel I gotta lost another partner.
Speaker 3: All Right, we don't move. We got more with Boosy when we come back home. Boy, it's the Breakfast Club in the morning owing everybody. It's DJ NV Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club boosted badasses here and his son to the raw.
Speaker 5: What is what is snitche nowadays?
Speaker 4: Though, because now you've got these dudes, they be you know, recording themselves doing criminal activity and posting it on social media and you know, somebody might be on the phone with you and record it and posted like what.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what it is nowadays, and.
Speaker 2: You're sending other people to jail, that's when it. You know, you gotta blame yourself for yourself, and you're sending other people to prison. It's wrong, bro, everybody going to prison. God want you in prison. He's just making you strong.
Speaker 11: That's where all the rest they get out. And something happened to him. Ride down the street here and stay the brickfall today.
Speaker 1: It's like I'm telling you, you just read it. That's why it happened like that, bro.
Speaker 2: Them dude, I don't respect that, bro, because the children suffer. Nobody on Instagram or social media never say nothing about that man.
Speaker 6: Children.
Speaker 1: They never say nothing about the children's When you go to prison, your children's suffer.
Speaker 2: When daddy gonna change everything changed, bro, A rat destroyed as a family, You're just looking at the criminal. You're not looking at the baby mama who's gonna be slammed. They're gonna be all stretched out trying to find another ball or she ain't got time for the churn.
Speaker 1: The churn all over the place. A rat destroyed as a whole family. That's what people need to understand. How could you vouch for somebody who's tearing the family apart.
Speaker 4: I agree with that, But then there's people that will say for a criminals to their families. A part two like what if the person has done you these things that they getting arrested for and getting convicted for, but they really did the dirt.
Speaker 1: It's a for God for you to catch you, not for the police. If God let your hands get away, you got away. You jumped the game first. God got your hands away. It's up for it.
Speaker 6: Ain't for you to turn them in.
Speaker 1: It's for your hands. It was no turn to get away.
Speaker 2: You know sometime when you did cryme, somebody got away and of the who you were just that lucky mother.
Speaker 1: Don't bring him down. God got his hands away.
Speaker 11: He jumped the game. You fail.
Speaker 1: You fell over the a coin you've been staying you your whole life. Now you were mad at a McDonald's employe because they ain't give you no jelly.
Speaker 11: You know what them people be doing. They did it to you too. The sish the business.
Speaker 5: They give you one jail, you gotta pay the next quarter for the other ones.
Speaker 11: I think I'm not doing it, bro, like that.
Speaker 2: That pissed me off that day because I'm I'm I've been I've been seeing McDonald since I opened my eyes, absolutely, like I've been going to McDonald's forever.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 1: When that cheezburger, that double cheeseburger, mill the two of them to.
Speaker 2: Brow yep so and it happened in the airport before that, I'm like, can I get a couple more jellis? She said, you got one biscuit? I like my slopping, you know, you know, I like my hanging out when you squeeze it. So I feel like they're they're not being paid extra to not give you jelly. If you was getting paid extra feet by me coming.
Speaker 1: To this man, throw two more jelly thing this big. You can't go three jeler.
Speaker 2: You love your job too much. You're gonna be working there a long time. The bitch lord their job like that, you're gonna.
Speaker 11: Be there a minute.
Speaker 2: I was already having a bad day. I lost my safe deposit key. Oh okay, I went across the street to McDonald's and they ain't give me no jail.
Speaker 1: So he was projecting on them, so it really wasn't about the jelly.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it was about the jail it, but I already had a left fire in man.
Speaker 1: Okay, I saw you street racing too, you do it one fifty?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I was in that nine eleven.
Speaker 1: No, boy, my nephew.
Speaker 11: He just got a challenger.
Speaker 6: That was your family.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he was boos.
Speaker 11: He was talking to him like that was my family member. He pulled on safe, just got the three days ago he put on side mount talk.
Speaker 1: Dog, you done came too far to go out in the car wreck like that fifty.
Speaker 2: I just told you I'm here for a reason. When my time died, my ass out of here. God ain't trying to take me nowhere.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't like. I ain't going nowhere. I'm gonna be here to talk to for a minute so y'all could get used to it.
Speaker 2: I ain't going nowhere to be canceled. Yeah, bro, man shot at me thirty six times. You still can't hit me. I only been here one time.
Speaker 1: That's God broke. I'm here for a reason.
Speaker 5: Bro, you did. Have you found out what that reason is?
Speaker 1: That purpose?
Speaker 5: It gotta be bigger than the rapper, Even though.
Speaker 11: I don't know, I don't know I mean, I just, I just, I just, I just follow where God leave me to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know I'm gonna come.
Speaker 2: I'm a better daddy, a better a better businessman. Everything, everything I'm doing, I'm getting better at. I'm in competition with myself.
Speaker 5: Bro Like, I can see you being a pastor.
Speaker 1: I'm in competition with myself.
Speaker 4: I saw you are definitive too. White people think black defends man.
Speaker 2: Man, I don't know, bro Like, people turn me against This is how I always been. You can't turn me against nobody. Ain't ain't hurting me. Only showed me love. Bu sheit never went to jail for talking over last if you went to GM, you the stupid mother too much.
Speaker 1: We gotta stop blaming these people who asking questions. That's their job. They be going into detail and this and this and this and it.
Speaker 2: I just don't be feeling feeling like that's right they put on the people asking the questions. Bro Them dudes be delivering all that that information it comes from from their from their own mouth.
Speaker 1: And I see how he left you alone.
Speaker 6: Yeah man, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I mean after they took my thirteen million. But Mark Zuckerberger, he showed me. He showed Maya.
Speaker 5: He showed you got power. Who got the power he showed Maya?
Speaker 11: I just I'm just happy I got. I got like a cult following.
Speaker 18: Bro.
Speaker 2: Anything I put out, I get a pretty good, you know response to keep me floating.
Speaker 11: And I do it all myself.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 2: So the independent husts are harder, I would say, but on the back end, make you smile.
Speaker 6: You know you are.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know what happened in San Diego.
Speaker 2: I can't really talk about it, but you know I got arrested, but I won't give a shout out to San Diego police.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 9: I was.
Speaker 11: I was having a sugar attach when I got arrested.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, Bro, bad one, Bro, because I was leaving the video shoot, I was because my.
Speaker 11: Sugar was dropping.
Speaker 2: You had no I had my insulin, but I can't take ansling. Once he's dropping, I gotta eat. I'll get some sugar. On the way there, we got pulled over and dropping so bad Bro almost died. No, yeah, man, they had a white San Diego police. I told her man because I'm telling him up and they had a white San Diego police.
Speaker 11: He said, Man, I was a paramedic.
Speaker 1: He eating.
Speaker 11: I told him, going my sack in the car and getting my my.
Speaker 2: Sugar squeeze in my mouth because he was a paramedic before, and dude saved me.
Speaker 11: Bro ran on my sack, squirted in my mouth.
Speaker 3: Damn, Boosy, you're talking about his life, man, you're talking about he's talking about saving his life.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: Talking about somebody talk about.
Speaker 6: In my mouth?
Speaker 1: Come on, he broke the top off.
Speaker 2: He broke the top off the incident coats and squirted aboveout he squirted another one, and come on, booty, he took he got another uh, he got another glue coast and he brought me back up.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 2: When the pyramids came and he came back up to one third and four, I don't really want to talk about the situation, but I made it to another day.
Speaker 1: Well, the album is out right now, which play the album.
Speaker 11: Black and Beautiful. Black and Beautiful, that's my favorite out there.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll get to that now. And we appreciate both of y'all for joining us.
Speaker 5: Tony got an album coming out too, called The Chosen One.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's that comic?
Speaker 11: You left first?
Speaker 1: First come run around the corner?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, Well there you have it. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: This morning, everybody, it's DJ n V Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club shot the Boosy for joining us this morning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Boosy and his son Tooty Raw put out here Yeah album today called the best album of twenty twenty three and Next Hour because of something Boosy said in uh that conversation.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do.
Speaker 4: We're gonna let you all vote on the most possible pauseworthy moments, possible moment, yeah, that we've ever heard.
Speaker 11: That's right.
Speaker 4: I feel like Boosy gave us one this morning, so I want to see where it ranks with some of the all time great pauseworthy moments.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: And if you want to hear that full or see that full Boosy interview, you can go to Breakfast Club online dot com.
Speaker 4: How much did they hear on the air, because I heard our producers did a terrible job editing the interview, and so that's the word that flew over the air, And I know y'all had to dump a lot, that's right, which I think it's so terrible that you have to dump, uh, interviews that are pre recorded.
Speaker 5: Because Boosy came.
Speaker 1: Here, yes, yesterday?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 6: Is it is? It is.
Speaker 4: Idiocracy? But you have to edit pre recorded interviews? Do you have to dump pre recorded interviews? It makes no sense to me whatsoever. I agree, all right, but let's get to the rooms. Let's talk al Pacino.
Speaker 1: Or you've gossip been chatting? God, this is the rumor report.
Speaker 11: I mean, I guess we on the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: This were the tea spills right on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Now, earlier this week, we reported that al Pacino eighty three is expecting a baby with his girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: She's twenty nine years old. She's allegedly eight months pregnant. This would be al pacino fourth child. She's twenty nine, he's eighty three.
Speaker 5: God, man, what the hell uh.
Speaker 1: She's been? She's she's dated older men before, she's dated Mick Jagger.
Speaker 4: These ain't just older men. He is damn near copses. We're talking about for real, We're talking about damn near Corpsis so that okay.
Speaker 1: That's that's what she's into.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 1: Al Pacino has reportedly been shocked by the news. He didn't know it works. I didn't know it worked.
Speaker 3: He didn't know he was becoming a father again. In eighty three and he's demanding a d n A test.
Speaker 1: Well, who else, senior citizen?
Speaker 6: Baby?
Speaker 5: Could it be out?
Speaker 4: I was like she used to date Mick. I gotta make sure she ain't out here, you know, with some other old semen inside her.
Speaker 1: That's facts.
Speaker 3: Now, when this fourth child is born, al Pacino will go down as the fourteenth oldest father in recorded history.
Speaker 4: Man dropping the clues bond for Albucino. You gotta let a legend be a legend sometimes, man.
Speaker 3: Damn, that's that's think about it like this, he will be the first recorded history.
Speaker 4: Eighty three year old man having sex with a whole twenty nine year old woman is disgusting. I just don't know who's more disgusting, al Pacino or a woman. Okay, I mean, I guess if you're Appucino, you're like, look eighty nine.
Speaker 5: If I still got it, I still got it.
Speaker 4: But what in the hell is the twenty nine year old woman seeing an eighty plus yr old man other than the paycheck.
Speaker 1: Well, at least al Pacino ain't falling down.
Speaker 4: On Oh see, now y'all got to bleep me. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I didn't I know again, Okay, at list al Pacino. At least al Pacino ain't falling down all over the place. You know, I know he fell after he ejaculated.
Speaker 6: I know he he's got week.
Speaker 1: I'm forty four, I'll be about to pass out.
Speaker 6: I know how.
Speaker 4: I know he takes at thet least takes a nap. Definitely takes it. Definitely definitely takes an immediate absolutely lights out.
Speaker 5: What is going you know?
Speaker 4: You know what, Let me shut up, Let me not knock noneing in people, because we don't know what we're gonna be doing at eighty something years though. Taking a nap after yeah, yeah, and that's what you hope for. I just want my brain and my penis to work at eighty something years old. That's all we asking for. We ain't asking for too much, right.
Speaker 1: There you go, now, Damnson indriest.
Speaker 3: He talks about tapping into the devil, getting the devil for inspiration as he needed his role.
Speaker 4: Good seven because Albacino Plane stating and Devil's Advocate one of my favorite movies.
Speaker 1: Let's listen to Damnson. I remember sometime we did ten episodes for my show, and in this last season.
Speaker 5: I was heiting a block right.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh, I'm not doing it right right.
Speaker 4: So I went in the corner and then I was looking at the wall and I was like, come on, devil, come on, devil, right, come to me, Like, come to.
Speaker 1: Me, because I had to do something like crazy, right.
Speaker 4: I had Nightmas for a month, so it does coming often, like I had Nightmas every day.
Speaker 1: Like I just felt I felt that energy interesting and I had to pray.
Speaker 11: And do all this stuff to get rid of it.
Speaker 1: And you know, you call your mama up and you're like, bring me back to life. And that stuff is real.
Speaker 11: That stuff really is real.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 5: I never seen Snowfalls he goes that deep into the work.
Speaker 11: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't watch snow Fall, but people say that he does that. He goes deep into it and he plays an amazing characters, really believable.
Speaker 4: Hey, yo, yo, y'all take it Freaky Friday to a whole new level. Y'all been on one of you need to grow up. I said, no, I never I said I went I said he went deep into the work. You just said he went deep into it? Okay, NV, I see you this morning.
Speaker 1: Oh I hate you, man, I hate you.
Speaker 3: And lastly, Dwayne the Rock Johnson declares that him and Vin Diesel ended their feud and he will appear in the next Fast and Furious.
Speaker 10: So I am confirming to you guys around the world that yes, it is true, Hobbs is back in the Fast and Furious franchise. I was able to pull this off and get together with then fight us having our differences.
Speaker 1: Me and Ben, you know, we've been like brothers for years.
Speaker 10: And just when you lead with the idea of number one resolve, but then also you just think about the future, and you think about plans that are much bigger than ourselves, and those bigger plans are the bigger buildouts. Those bigger plans are the north Star. As I always like to say, the north Star is always my guiding light. In this case, the north Star is the franchise that we love, our characters that we love, and the north Star are fans that we love.
Speaker 4: I have never watched the Fast and Furious movie in my life, but I saw that I heard the Rocks in this one too, the one that's out now.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't watch.
Speaker 3: I think I watched the first Fast and Furious. I never watched it again. I thought, man, it's crazy, right, I thought, And I'm a call guy, just just not into faster. I thought, all Puerto Ricans, what's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Puerto Rican? Yes, he is, what's wrong with you? I just thought that all Puerto Ricans don't win jeans.
Speaker 5: Swaft for Puerto Rican?
Speaker 1: Do you wear white jeans?
Speaker 4: No, that's Dominicans. Now, don't do that to him. You know that the Dominicans don't take you fan. No, So he's as resists right, drop on the clues BOMs for all the Dominicans who got on white jeans right now, today's day. It's nice outside, all right, and that is your room, will report, Yes, indeed, all right, Charlamagne wore giving that donkey two.
Speaker 1: Man for after the hour.
Speaker 4: There is a high school that's close to Houston, and in the DA's office that's close to Houston that needs to come to the front of the congregation. We would like to have a word with him because I feel that they are doing two teenagers a grave injustice.
Speaker 1: We will discuss all right.
Speaker 3: Now we're getting into a record that we've been playing every top of the hour all morning.
Speaker 1: Phenomenal.
Speaker 3: It's burning boy, it's called top of the World. This record is it feels good. It feels like a summertime record. You got another one with this one. It's the Breakfast Club. Good Morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 5: Audible Pick of the Day is in the Room with Peter.
Speaker 4: Go beyond the headlines in this weekly podcast and get the real story from people who were there. Listen when you sign up for a free trial at audible dot com slash Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: It's time for Donkey of the Day. Donkeys of the Days.
Speaker 3: May I'm a Democrat, so being Donky of the Day is a little bit of a mixed up.
Speaker 1: So like a donk Donky of to day, Rector Club Pitcher.
Speaker 3: Now I've been called a lot of my twenty three years. That Donkey of the Day is a new.
Speaker 4: White Yeah, Donkey of Today for Friday, June second goes to Caney Creek High School in Conroe, which is a town outside of Houston, and Donkey is going to the Montgomery County District Attorney's office. Okay, Now I might be wrong. I might be on the wrong side of history with this one, because I feel these two teenagers are being railroaded. See two teenagers are both facing felony charges after their senior prank caused multiple students to be hospitalized. Listen to me, as a person who refuses to grow up and loves a great prank. Okay, In fact, the pranks give bet at or old. Do you get because you have more experience, more wisdom, and more resources that execute some phenomenal ones. Okay, But as a person who refuses to grow up, I stand with these two teenagers named Diego Flores and David Navaret are sorry they are facing third degree felony charges for a prank.
Speaker 1: Would you like to note what the prank was? Let's go to ABC thirteen for the report.
Speaker 19: Polase conro Id wouldn't answer our questions today on how their investigation led to these felony charges, only referring us to the district attorney, so we went to the DA's office. They say they can't comment on active cases, but did send us a statement saying we can affirm that the initial evidence outlined in the charges indicate that this incident goes beyond the scope of a benign school prank. While being mindful of these details, we also fully understand and acknowledge the youth of the individuals involved in the case. The potential for impulsive decisions, especially among younger individuals, is a factor we consider during our pursuit of justice. Court documents say the students admitted to bringing a can labeled fart spray into school and spraying it. Come on, man, now, they faced a third degree felony charges in up to ten years in prison. Come for what investigators have deemed a prohibited weapon.
Speaker 5: You heard what they did.
Speaker 4: They bought some ft spray to school, sprayed in the school, and the smell was so bad that the school was evacuated twice trying to find the source. Okay, seven students would taken to the hospital for further care after complaining about headaches and nausea. Let me tell you something, man, If that prank is considered a third degree felony, then I need to be under the jail. Okay, Come lock me up right now, because I've done way worse pranks than that, and I will not tell you any of them. Because clearly, the rules of engagement in twenty twenty three are not the same as the rules of engagement in the nineteen hundreds.
Speaker 1: Okay, fartspray, fought spray. I was playing with faughtspray in middle school.
Speaker 4: Okay, liquid ass pray, stink bombs, fart in the can, that's light work, all right. I come from an era where I've seen kids say, forget the sprays, I'm gonna use my own ass, all right. I'm talking about walk up to a teacher, toot that thing up, and they face and let one rip.
Speaker 1: Right where did you go to school?
Speaker 4: Berkeley Middle School, Berkeley High School, Monks Corner, South Carolina to drop on the clues bomb for the eight four to three year I've seen a person digging their ass and then tell the teacher they got something on their face. And when the teacher can't find what's on their face because nothing is there, the person said right there, right there, and put that stinky finger right under the teacher's knuckle. Okay, that's a felon. That should be that should actually be considered the sult, all right. But spraying some fart spray in a school, that should just be some discipline. They should definitely face a punishment from the school, but arrested and given felony charges come on, man facing up.
Speaker 5: To ten years.
Speaker 1: Oh, damn it.
Speaker 4: Man. Charges need to be bought up against the manufacturers at a fart spray because where else can a person use fart spray. You're gonna use it in the church, that would be hilarious, all right, You're gonna use it at your job maybe, But school is the best place. I've known people who have bought dog poop to school, smid the dog poop on all the railings and dog knobs they could, and then pulled the fire alarm. So people are rushing to get out, and they touching all this stuff as they're rushing out. So farwspray please, farspray was being let off on busses in the nineteen hundreds like it was nothing.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's the thing. What if my farts are actually that potent?
Speaker 4: What if I let one or two rip, which I would never do because I don't fart in my clothes, But what if I let one or two go and they smelled worse than the fardspray. What if my natural ass gas stints was so bad that the school would have had to be evacuated. What if people would have had to be rushed to the hospital just because of my pure organic farts.
Speaker 1: You're gonna lock me up for that.
Speaker 4: You're gonna lock me up because I'm lactotalin tolerant but couldn't resist the ice cream at lunch. You're gonna lock me up because those hard boiled eggs I ate for breakfast came back to haunt me.
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 4: What if I have white castles, our two chicken casadilias from Taco Bell and I got the little ass gas going and I let it go.
Speaker 5: You're gonna lock me up for that? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Because some people got sick. Of course you wouldn't.
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 1: Once again, should these teenagers be punished by the school? Yes? Should they have been arrested and given fell in each charge?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Come on, man, Red fought on these young men's fellows, the chargers. That's right. Give me some ass gas. Give me some ass gas for the Caney Creek High School and Conroe.
Speaker 5: Give me a good one, nice wet one.
Speaker 1: Ooh there you go. Give me another one for the Montgomery District Attorney's Office.
Speaker 5: Give me one for them.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, yes, yes, now please give Caney Creek High School and the Montgomery DA's.
Speaker 5: Office the biggest he huh.
Speaker 4: Justice, for Diego Flores and David Navaret arse justice for them. Okay, yes, question, why are you looking your lips throughout this whole segment?
Speaker 6: How was it?
Speaker 4: I always tell you that when a man falls around, another man is flirting, and it's very ironic that you decided to be locking your lips throughout this whole segment about people foughting.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question. That middle school you went to, that.
Speaker 5: Berkeley middle school? Baby, what's happening? In eight four three? We out here a lot of graades came out of Berkeley Middle School.
Speaker 1: That was like a real school, like a hunt, like like a real school, like like a hundred like like, yeah, the real school.
Speaker 4: You don't The teacher at school Stephen Colbert's brother, Jeff uh Colbert, But it's Colbert.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of anybody putting dog coop on the rails and then pulling the middle school. I ain't say that.
Speaker 4: I said, I know people. I didn't say that was that was actually in Jersey. They ain't had nothing to do with us. Okay, that one. Don't blame that one on us.
Speaker 1: I just talked.
Speaker 4: I was just telling some stories about things I heard. Okay, that's all I said, that's it all right, Well, thank you for that donkey today. Yeah, your bid is a prank. Let'm telling you know, I's bid is a prank. I bet you Avery won't do like this on camera. Tell him put his head up like that. Tell him, if you put your head up like this, look to the sky and be et will see you.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 5: If you look to the.
Speaker 4: Sky, it looked like when the beach meet to see because it's all black, black black, and then it just gets great right under here.
Speaker 1: B e t will see you, guys.
Speaker 3: Is a prank everybody else. Let's open up the phone lines. We're talking about the most plausible moments that we've heard. Come on nowuz one hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 1: We want to know what the most plausable moment you heard. Let's let's play a couple of them.
Speaker 3: Listen, we got boy Bad gave us an amazing this boosy badass. I don't know what you just called the boosy bag like I.
Speaker 4: Just got possessed by Jamaican just now, for no reasons, walked in the spirit is Afar had just brushed through.
Speaker 1: Me just now, Bad as well. He was on the show this morning. This is what he said.
Speaker 2: That was very pausible up and they had a white San Diego police he said, men, I was a paramedic.
Speaker 11: He eating.
Speaker 2: I told him, going my sack in a car and getting my my sugar squeeze in my mouth because he was a paramedic before, and dude saved me.
Speaker 11: Bro ran on my sack, skirted in my mouth.
Speaker 1: A damn boosty. All right, Jesus Christ, what.
Speaker 6: Else we have?
Speaker 1: Who else we have?
Speaker 17: Let me tell you something about the Mick Calllary hot chokolate. When you put that whooped cream on top and that chaka syrup and that steam milk before you even drink it, when you have it in your hands and you feel how warm it is, and you're saying, man, when I take a sip with this, and then you take a sip from now, whooped creams on your face and even hits your nose. You don't even get mad, You don't even wipe it off because you immediately go back in.
Speaker 1: For more hot chocolate.
Speaker 17: And then after the whooped cream is gone, then you realize your voice starts sounding better.
Speaker 4: Damn calid the creammate, his voice sounds better? Who else we got? Who else got who else we got?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I love this drink When you like this, daddy, I like when I like that?
Speaker 6: Did you miss me though?
Speaker 1: Why won't you party with me for your birthday?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 11: We party for my birthday before you came to my party. No, but me, you ain't never really party.
Speaker 5: He wants you to take that. Take that.
Speaker 4: That's Diddy. Okay, so we got Boosy. We try to see what Boosy stacks up with some of these all times great? We got Calid Diddy. Oh, we gotta have skip bayliss in this right, you.
Speaker 7: Just busted right inside it and he can't extend on me anymore. And he seems a little overwhelmed by my girth and tonnage.
Speaker 10: Right what?
Speaker 6: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: We got anybody else? We gotta have Jason six?
Speaker 9: I want a twelve bitch from Cousins.
Speaker 1: That was Ernie Thompson Christ Who else got anybody?
Speaker 18: All series long, we've been able to penetrate their bigs. Get deep suck the d n And then we got spot up shooters.
Speaker 4: Okay, whoa we need to know? I gotta hear that one again, but know you want to hear it again?
Speaker 18: All series long we've been able to penetrate their bigs, get deep, suck the d in, and then we got spot up shooters.
Speaker 4: Okay, so way does Boosy stack up against these all time greats? We need to know right now? We gotta go to commercial, all right, need to know.
Speaker 3: Right five A five one, five one. Let's discuss who's got the best one. It's freaking freaking freaking Friday, Theamn and does Boosy stack up with these?
Speaker 1: I think?
Speaker 18: So?
Speaker 1: All right, it's the breakfast Club, good morning.
Speaker 11: And dude, save me ranom my sack skirted the ship in my mouth.
Speaker 1: God damn Boosy. It's freaking Friday. God damn the breakfast Club. I'm better.
Speaker 17: You're sipping on the stuff and you're like man, then you're drinking it and it's so warming, you said me life. But the thing is, when I finish my mid Cafe hot sockle, you know I.
Speaker 6: Don't lie people, I go block in my pocket and I go by another one.
Speaker 17: So the mc cafe hot Chocolate makes my day amazing.
Speaker 1: McDonald's. Excuse me, we loving it. I thought of this, say Cali too long, but then I realized that might get me on these moments. We gotta play Charles Barkley.
Speaker 5: Can we hit Charles Barkley.
Speaker 20: That's not That's not what Raymond's doing. Raymonds bracing Yah and Joker instead of going around him. He's just banging and banging and banging. When a guy's banging you, you know you spin off of him. Those the worst defenders to play against, actually, because if you can feel their body, come on.
Speaker 21: Eighteen points for Joker, only nugget in double figures.
Speaker 4: He caught himself said I think people in the background were probably dying laughing, and he realized what.
Speaker 5: He called himself.
Speaker 4: Yes man, But where does Boosy stack up with these all time grace man?
Speaker 1: Boosy's up there. We gonna see this is fresh's fresh off the press, This is fresh off the press. But I think Boosy's up there.
Speaker 5: Let's go to the phones.
Speaker 1: Jay, what's up?
Speaker 4: Jay?
Speaker 9: Yoh about it?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 9: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Here back? What's up with your brother? Not a whole lot?
Speaker 13: Hey man, y'all forgot when I forgot the show with a buzz, But the show where Charles bark is up.
Speaker 1: Oh, we just played we just played we played it. We just played it.
Speaker 3: Charles Barkley talking about banging when a guy bangs him, well.
Speaker 9: That's probably the best, talking about the paint laughing.
Speaker 1: Okay, Charles Barkley got a vote. All right, let's go who else we got? Thank you, brother, Ryan? Good morning Ryan?
Speaker 10: What up?
Speaker 6: Doe?
Speaker 3: So you know we're talking possible moment, talking about Booty's possible moment.
Speaker 1: What's your thought, bro? Yeah?
Speaker 9: That that that one was Skip Baylis is definitely the funniest one. That had me in tears.
Speaker 1: Okay, Skip Bayls, Skip all right, got you.
Speaker 13: But I think the most possible moment when Charlotta Man, Yeah, nothing could stop.
Speaker 5: That was a I that was now chat gpt that never happened.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this? Good morning?
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning mama. We're talking about possible moments. These guys be saying some crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: Don't they.
Speaker 13: What's all four moments?
Speaker 9: All of them?
Speaker 1: Which one which which one is? Which one is the worst or the best?
Speaker 13: Who said something about taking the d.
Speaker 8: That was the worst?
Speaker 5: Jason Terry, Terry, Jason Terry. Okay, Jason Terry got one.
Speaker 4: All right, So we got a boat for Charles Barkley and both for Skip baylors of both for Jason Terry.
Speaker 5: So far what else we got.
Speaker 1: Let's go, Hello, who's this.
Speaker 9: You always keep from Brooklyn? You heard?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you keep it up and you heard. What's what you're thinking?
Speaker 6: Brother?
Speaker 9: Oh man, don't eat Charles out of anything.
Speaker 1: Charles, another one for y'alls. All right, we'll take some more calls a week. That was a pause.
Speaker 5: We don't leave Charles Barkley out of anything.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 4: Damn, would you want to mend you? Well, we won't leave them out next time.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll take some more calls. Eight hundred five A five one O five one. And since we're on this, I want to shout out to the molit Candle company. They send us some candles and the candle that they said.
Speaker 1: I think this one's for you. Past this Charlamagne. Just just what's the name of the smell? The name of the smell, Amber and black Ice, keep going, say guys night out? Name of the candle, Guy's night out. What that means?
Speaker 5: It's soft boys summer.
Speaker 1: I don't have a problem with this, alright, So that that's the name of the candle.
Speaker 3: Gud's not out now, soft boy, somebody bring me a lighter you want smell with Guy's Night Out?
Speaker 1: Smell like listen, soft boy, summer Baby, were out here, what's happening?
Speaker 3: Eight hundred five A five one oh five When we're talking the most pausable moments, call us up.
Speaker 16: That's the Breakfast Club the morning. Call in that eight hundred five eight five one oh five one you want to hear from you on the Breakfast.
Speaker 3: Club Morning, everybody, It's the j n V. Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. If you just join us, we're talking some of the most plausable moments. Boosie was here earlier and he said something very possible.
Speaker 1: Let's let's let's listen, sup.
Speaker 11: And they had a white San Diego police He said, men, I was a paramedic. He finie.
Speaker 2: I told him going my sack in a car and getting my my sugar squeeze in my mouth because he was a paramedic.
Speaker 11: Before the dude saved me. Bro ran in my sack, skirted in my mouth.
Speaker 1: Oh damn, Boosy. We can't forget about what Charles Barkley said.
Speaker 20: That's not that's not what Graymond's doing. Draymond is bracing and joker. Instead of going around him, he just banging and banging and banging. When the guy's banging you, you know you spent off of him. Those the worst defenders to play against, actually, because if you can feel that body, h come on.
Speaker 1: Or what about what DJ call It said, CALLI was wild.
Speaker 17: Let me tell you something about the Midcafe hot chocolate. When you put that whooped cream on top and that chokolate syrup and that steam milk before you even drink.
Speaker 1: It, when you have it in your hand and you feel how warm it is.
Speaker 17: And you're saying, man, when I take a sip of this, And then you take a sip and now whooped creams on your face and even hits your nose.
Speaker 6: You don't even get mad.
Speaker 17: You don't even wipe it off because you immediately go back in for more hot chocolate. And then after the whooped cream is gone, then you realize, wow, your voice starts sounding better. You're sipping on the stuff and you're like, man, then you're drinking it and it's so warm, and you sent me life. But the thing is, when I finish my Midcafe Hot chocklate, you know I.
Speaker 1: Don't lie people. I go back in my pocket and I go.
Speaker 6: Buy another one. So the Miccafe Hot.
Speaker 22: Chocolate makes my day amazing. McDonald's excuse me, did you with Wilder? There's a lot of them that watch skip. Bayliss was wild let's place get Bayliss right fast.
Speaker 7: I just busted incited and he can't extend on me anymore. And he seems a little overwhelmed by my girth and tonnage.
Speaker 1: Right, Jason Terry's nasty. Just do Jason Terry.
Speaker 18: All series long, we've been able to penetrate their bigs. Get deep, suck the d N and then we got spot up shooters.
Speaker 1: Pause.
Speaker 3: So we're asking eight hundred five eighty five one five to one, who is the craziest?
Speaker 1: What we see in this? This boosy you know? And up on this list? Hello, who's this?
Speaker 9: Victims from south Side and make it clean?
Speaker 1: And he was good victim mo oe, what's up? What's what's your thought? Yo? Yo?
Speaker 9: Check this out. It has nothing to do with the top five, y'all put up?
Speaker 4: You got well.
Speaker 9: Charlomagne got the most pausible moment every day. You asked him every day, Charlamagne, who you giving that donkey due? And he just goes straight into an answer. He never says pause.
Speaker 4: You know what's so crazy. I scretched to him all the time. He needed to say Donkey of the day and just stop saying donkey. Pressed that to him often behind jeans.
Speaker 5: That's how I do know.
Speaker 1: You don't Hello, who's this?
Speaker 15: What up?
Speaker 11: What up?
Speaker 6: Tell him?
Speaker 1: What you're calling? From Detroit?
Speaker 9: From Detroit? Come on?
Speaker 4: You know you say from the deep said the tree? You said Detroit because you know what we're talking about. You don't want to say that. You don't want to say what y'all really called Detroit?
Speaker 9: What's that?
Speaker 1: What we call it? You know what we called there?
Speaker 5: You go Jesus, Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 6: You love it? D right, No, I love you, trait.
Speaker 9: Don't play with us, bro, don't do that. Don't do that. I don't do that. Cut that out. It's too early in the morning. Be talking crazy?
Speaker 1: What you called up here? So go ahead, brother.
Speaker 13: The most plausible moment black Rock God rested, did black Robe finkerdare in the and like whoa?
Speaker 8: That was?
Speaker 1: Like whoa?
Speaker 4: We don't even we don't even want to get to nineties New York City. Nineties New York there's nothing more plausible than nineties New York City hip hop, which is iron I think that pause came out of Harlem, New York, because so many pauseworthy moments came out of nineties New York hip hop.
Speaker 6: That's facts.
Speaker 9: Hello, who's this time from Tampa?
Speaker 1: Tied from Tampa? What's up? What we're talking about the most pausible moments? What's your thoughts?
Speaker 9: I think boy is up there with with the great But uh, y'all gotta Charles Barkley in the mix because that man be saying some.
Speaker 4: Wild stuff and Chack, Charles Barkley is absolutely leading in this. Uh these votes that we have this morning, I think I think we gotta win. Yeah, Charles Barkley got three votes this morning. Skip Bayle has got one, Jason Terry got one. Charles Barkley unanimously. Uh is the pause king? I think I think Boosey's gonna get up there. I think it's Boosey wanted a little too fresh correct, you know what I'm saying. It takes a while, but if we're to come around to people, you know what I mean, shut up? But yeah, Charles Barkley by play play Charles Barkley, Reck's.
Speaker 20: That's not what's doing Draymondus Brason Joker instead of going around him he's just banging and banging and banging.
Speaker 6: When the guy's.
Speaker 20: Banging you, you know you spin off of him. Those the worst defenders to play against, actually, because if you can.
Speaker 6: Feel that body.
Speaker 21: Come on, eighteen points for Joker only nugget in double figures.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, when we come back, we have passed the us.
Speaker 3: That's when Nyla, our homie, she comes up here and we passed the ox to her and she tells us what's popping, what we should be looking for, and all that other good stuff. So don't move past the oxes. Next, it's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club owning Everybody's DJ n V Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 1: We are the breakfast Club. It's time for past.
Speaker 6: The oks go, It's time for past.
Speaker 3: Yeah, DJ come, that's right, we'll pass the auxes where nih La Simone comes up here. DJ Nowlo Simone, she comes up here and she plays music. But we should be up on like what's going on.
Speaker 1: With you today?
Speaker 15: Big Nihlot between who Daddy shorts and we got on this morning all and the segment that y'all.
Speaker 4: Are doing right now is a soft boy summer, and we're in our soft boy era.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 5: Okay. In our soft boy era, y'all.
Speaker 6: Can have it.
Speaker 15: He went on me for like two days about how women can't have a soft life.
Speaker 5: I did not say that.
Speaker 11: Yes, you did that.
Speaker 5: You really want to have a conversation? Do you really want to do you really want to talk about what we were talking about?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: Do you really want to know? Girls?
Speaker 1: Girls?
Speaker 6: Girls?
Speaker 1: Okay, Now I had nothing to do with women.
Speaker 3: Don't judge me for what I we at. I don't judge women for what they don't judge me for what's right.
Speaker 1: You know what, you're right.
Speaker 4: But I did like how you asked him where he was going going dressed like that?
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, all.
Speaker 15: Right, let's get to pass the all okay, Yes, So I'm gonna start off with this new brother of boy joint.
Speaker 1: It's called Sitting on Top of.
Speaker 11: The World and it flip on Brandy's record from the nineties.
Speaker 1: Let's get into it. We've been playing it all morning long.
Speaker 4: This song is, this song is a problem that made me want to book a trip for to go to Ghana again for New Year's New Year's Nil.
Speaker 1: I love that that might be the vibe. Let's do it.
Speaker 15: We should go to Legos first, and that's where he's from.
Speaker 5: I've never been to Legos. I never been.
Speaker 4: We saw burna Boy last year for and we went to Ghana for New Year's and it was Afro tella.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's that's a vibe. That is what else we got.
Speaker 15: And Okay, so it was Afro Nation in Miami this past week, and so that's why I went out there. But while I was out there, I actually ended up djaying Diddy's pool party. I wasn't invited to dj. I was just invited through Ivy. Me and Ivy went Big Ivy Rivera because we both just needed a vacation. But she kept saying, it's an act basd summer. It's an act bast summer. Then when I got to the pool party and I heard the record, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I get it.
Speaker 5: Like it's if you said you didn't like the record before you heard it in the past.
Speaker 1: That's not what I said.
Speaker 6: I like the record.
Speaker 1: You said the record.
Speaker 4: You told me that you didn't like the record till you drank some Daily on Answers Rock and he was at a Diddy party and you was like, oh, I like to record the record.
Speaker 1: Thank you because this guy is just crazy.
Speaker 15: What I said was actually what I said was lifestyle is really important. And because like I wasn't in that environment, I don't think I would have liked it as much as I like it now because I was actually lit at a party acting bad.
Speaker 1: Like it just made sense.
Speaker 15: So anyway, shout out to Ivy, shout out to Diddy. Let's get into it. This is act bad City Girls, fab Diddy.
Speaker 5: I can see how that probably is a vib in the club.
Speaker 1: I think records and JT versus stupid. That's why her in her verse, people stay sleeping on JT. J T gets busy.
Speaker 15: Yes, I love JT when she wraps top tier Okay, and then last one, speaking of ladies rapping, Cardi is back. She gave us a feature for Lotto's remix.
Speaker 1: Put it on the floor again.
Speaker 15: Let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Body, okay, okay, body.
Speaker 15: I'm just happy Carty's back.
Speaker 1: No, she just did a record a couple of months. It was a number one record.
Speaker 15: It was not a couple of months ago. That was like a year ago. The song is still living, Yeah, the song is still living for sure. But I like when Cardi get with the other record.
Speaker 3: Right before that, she did the record with What's What's Homie That's locked Up? That was a big record for the city. Yes, that the dude that was locked up. There's nobody who does it better than Cardi and Kendrick. And what I mean by that is Kendrick will give you an album, you know, every four or five years, right, and he'll give you a verse here and there. Cardion gave us an album in like five years, but she'll give us a smash single.
Speaker 5: She'll give us a really dope verse.
Speaker 4: Like Cardi is showing y'all how to have longevity without flooding the market music because I feel like people put out so much music nowadays that sometimes the music don't even matter. Some of these artist put out so much music that whether you miss it or not, it don't care. But every time Cardi puts something out, it feels like an event. It goes like something I need to listen to. Whenever Kidred put something out, it feels like an event. I like that personally agree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got to call Cardy today too, You should and tell her to do more features.
Speaker 11: We love it for Nah.
Speaker 3: She's posted a video with her showing her cars Atlanta and she don't drive no more.
Speaker 1: So I'm just gonna just tell I'm gonna go pick him up just she ain't use them. Good idea, good idea.
Speaker 15: Speaking of Kendrick, you know he just did something with Baby Keem.
Speaker 11: I don't think it's on DSPs Billy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you like it.
Speaker 6: It was cool.
Speaker 1: I mean I only listen to it once I got I gotta check it out again.
Speaker 11: It was cool though, it's fun.
Speaker 1: You don't really see Kendrick.
Speaker 15: Have fun like that, so I thought that was good. But yes, that's all I got for today past the ox. If you guys time already, make sure you download the playlist. It's on Apple Music PDA. You can find it by following me on Instagram at Nila Simone n y la S y M O N E E E. And then while you're there, just tapping too everything else I got going on with Amazon, Black Effect, iHeart etc.
Speaker 1: Now getting to it, that's right, now, getting to it, That is right, all right.
Speaker 3: When we come back, we got my mix to People's Choice makes me throw back on the Friday.
Speaker 16: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 4: With audio titles on business, career, advice, fitness and more. Audible keeps you inspired whatever you're looking for. Check out all the audiobooks, podcasts, and originals you could ever want, all in one place. Sign up for thirty days free at audible dot com. Slash Breakfast Club owning Everybody. It's DJ n V Charlamagne the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club reminding you guys again fa this day weekend. I'd love to see you guys in Houston. You know, this is our second annual car show that we've done out there. Shout to Trader Truth and everybody out in Houston has shows so much love. Instead of getting your dad a tie or some boxer shorts or whatever you get him, you know, tickets to the car show would be great.
Speaker 3: There's so much to do this old cause new cars. There's rides and games for the kids. There's a monster with the Bite ex Bo, Lincoln Tech of course as activations and brands and so you know, get your tickets kids five and under a free and I would love to see you Father's Day weekend, all right. And also we got to salute the Boosy Badass for joining us this morning.
Speaker 4: Salute the Boosy. Make sure you go watch that full interview on YouTube later. And I can't wait to see where y'all rank Boosy's pause moment. Will that make it to the All Time Pause Hall of Fame? We'll see, all right see. And also I'm gonna be at the Roots Picnic this Sunday. I'm doing my podcast live. Well, we were gonna do Brilliant Idiots Live, but Andrew can't do it again. And you know, it was always just scheduled for me to be there during the podcast live, So I'm gonna be there with a.
Speaker 5: Few surprises, some things like that.
Speaker 4: But eight pm Podcast Age Roots Picnic Sunday, come see me dope.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Well, when we come back, we got the positive notice to Breakfast Club. Good morning Owning Everybody's DJ Envy Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. It's time to get up out of here on this Friday. You got a positive note for the man. Man, it's a beautiful friday. You know, we entering a soft boy summer. You know, we in our soft boy era.
Speaker 4: So I just want to take this quote that I saw about soft girls and remix it for soft boys. Okay, In my soft boy era boy, I want all the love, piece and happiness. I will not deal with anything or anyone that stretches me or brings negativity into my life. Soft boy era you hear me. Nihla is in here so mad at me right now because she don't want us to be great. She don't want soft boys to have soft lives. Okay, Soft boy Summer were out here. Breakfast Club, bitches, you gonna finish or y'all done