Speaker 1: Good morning us a yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo Charlamagne God, Peace to the playing. It is Tuesday, and we.
Speaker 1: Got some guest co hosts Man Action Pack Show today, actually show today, that's right.
Speaker 2: We have Claudia Jordan, she's with us this morning murder dropping the clue bomb for se Murder. And we also have Jess Hilarios. Yes, how y'all doing? Don't play with me even.
Speaker 3: Today, it's even now. Jess is performing out in the Bronx tonight.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, I'm gonna be a Sosa.
Speaker 4: Sosa con.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's where when you try to jump out dre and be Spanish. Now. She was online struggling with that. I was like, come on, Jess, I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna be there, basically saying it's basically what is it hot with right?
Speaker 2: Also hot would with fire? Yeah?
Speaker 6: So yeah, meet me at oh yeah, oh dang, okay, meet me at Hot Sauce tonight in the Bronx.
Speaker 7: We're gonna be the old.
Speaker 3: Jimmy, all right, the old Jimmy jim.
Speaker 8: That's why you got with you because DESI looked Dominican.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, don't yes, look.
Speaker 1: You got on you damn. She told me, I ain't got no bucket on this a scully.
Speaker 2: It's almost sully. It's supposed to be. Now she mentioned it.
Speaker 1: Your tight, and I got headphones on over. I like my buckets title. I see people wear the buckets all big and loose.
Speaker 2: I like my title.
Speaker 8: Unless I'm all on the beach, well a loose bucket, or you went.
Speaker 2: To the store. That's the last one.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: They didn't have a large right Jesus Christy.
Speaker 4: Did you know that you can't kill honey bees?
Speaker 8: What did you talking about?
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna tell you.
Speaker 3: So you know, I have an office in Jersey, and in my office, I guess they made a beehive in the walls and there's a bunch.
Speaker 4: Of honey bees.
Speaker 3: So I've been calling exterminated to try to get the bees out, and they can't kill him. It's against the lord harvest, not in my wall. That's what doctor did.
Speaker 1: Remember Doctor, I had a honey bee problem, and so he had the people come over, and I forgot what they did, but they ended up like he kept them all And now he just makes honey.
Speaker 2: He used to give us those Jonney transfer to Yeah, but it's in between the walls.
Speaker 3: So they got to break down the wall to get to the to the queen or the mother whatever they call it.
Speaker 4: And then they got to try to take it out.
Speaker 3: But to knock down the wall is going to cause an arm in a lade to get just to get them bees out of there.
Speaker 2: You're just gonna let the honey stay in the walls. I can't because I can't even like they all in my office, honey in the walls.
Speaker 1: What it's all about, my brother, that honey pack. Yeah, I want to close ball for that honey pack.
Speaker 2: Say anything.
Speaker 9: It was.
Speaker 2: The sweet the way they act. We just know about the honey pack. You got some honey walls in your house. It's gonna be extra gay today. I can tell you it's not very much. Now, you were telling us a story about behind the scenes that you were, you.
Speaker 5: Know person, first of all, speaking of Okay, it's pride heavy Pride month. But we did the roots picnic right over the weekend and it was this white guy that walked up in the middle of the crowd and he just walked you like he was like kind of saying, Shane a little bit right, and he was like hey hey, and I was like, what's up. He was like Charlemagne signed my bug and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 10: What he say?
Speaker 2: He said, I was the freshest.
Speaker 7: Jar of Mayo he's ever seen, I swear, and I was like, he said what See just the way he told us yesterday was a white man walked up very and said hello.
Speaker 2: You said I was the freshest John Phil He said he is not from he was not from no feeling. He said, he followed you all the way from Jersey. Don't do that. He made this out my masculine. It's like something else.
Speaker 5: So you bring a different perspect Claudia. He is lying on that jar of yes. And then he was like hey drunk and I had the micro I was talking and he just got on hey hey, and.
Speaker 2: I'm like what He was drunk full of didd juice.
Speaker 7: Sola Mayne said, you know what, somebody to circle with their finger. Charlemagne said, I was the freshest j of Manning he ever.
Speaker 1: Full of diddy juice. Daily on sponsored the Roots picnic was drunk.
Speaker 7: Whoa, that's all that's a whole other lane.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's where the man came from. The Hold up now, Jesus Christ, all right, let's get to show crack. Were gonna get in trouble with that?
Speaker 3: I just feel it, all right, Front based News. When we come back, Teslam Figure will be joining us at ant move.
Speaker 2: It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning, everybody is DJ Envy Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 2: We are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: We have Claudia Jordan just hilarious co hosting, and let's get in some Front page news.
Speaker 7: Tesla Figure over, good morning, Good morning, dj n V, Jess hilarious, Claudia Jordans and at least Charlemagne.
Speaker 2: The hood whisper. What's happening.
Speaker 4: Let's jump right into it.
Speaker 3: So Game three is tomorrow at eight pm Eastern time. Of course, the Denver Nuggets in Miami heats now. Cornel West announcing he's running for president.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 5: Scholar and activists doctor Cornell West announced Monday he's running as a presidential.
Speaker 2: Candidate for the People's Party.
Speaker 5: Doctor West said that neither political party wants to tell the truth about Wall Street, about Ukraine, about the.
Speaker 2: Pentagon, or about big Tech.
Speaker 5: Let's listen to what he had to say, we'll talk about it on the other side.
Speaker 11: In these gleek times, I have decided to run for truth and justice, which takes the form of running for president of the United States as a candidate for the People's Party. I enter in the quest for truth, I enter in the quest for justice, and the presidency is just one vehicle to pursue that truth and justice what I've been trying to do all of my life.
Speaker 2: I'm highly intrigued.
Speaker 1: I love doctor Corneill, but what if the People's Party test?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm glad you asaid, because I want to make sure people are not confused. So if most people just do a search on Wikipeda, you'll find that the People's Party started in eighteen ninety two. But doctor West is not associated with that People's Party. He's actually a part of something called the Movement for the People's Party.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 5: This organization was founded in twenty seventeen. The founders came out of the Bernie Sanders campaign. They advocate for a government run single pay health care for day work week, paid family lead, rent control, free college tuition, fifteen dollar minimum wage and you can learn more at Coordinellwest twenty four dot com and I just want to say this being on the Bernie Sanders campaign.
Speaker 2: Some of you may not know.
Speaker 5: I was a national Racial Justice director for Bernie Sanders during that time. And they've been recruiting doctor West and even Senator Nina Turner as well to run for president. So a lot of folks were surprised by this, but I was not, because they have really been trying to get, you know, somebody to run on the third party ticket for a minute.
Speaker 2: I'm here for it.
Speaker 9: I like it.
Speaker 8: I love the disruption.
Speaker 1: And at this point, the DNT can't ignore having some type of primary challenge, right Like, they got to have a conversation, right.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean was always good have a conversation.
Speaker 5: Now he's running as a independent, so he's not running as a Democrat, so that means that the Democrat Party does not have to you know, allow him to debate, does not really even have to pay attention at all. So Doctor West understands that, you know, it's a long shot, but his mission, like you just heard him say, is about just you know, having the conversation, putting it out there on the table, forcing perhaps a Democrat candidate who we know will be a form president Biden to go a little bit more to the left. So there's a lot of you know, back and forth on that saying, is this going to split the vote?
Speaker 2: Is this a bad thing? But doctor West is doing Doctor West. So I was going to ask you that test.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's a bad thing because a lot of people will say that, you know, people who are riding for doctor West. If he doesn't make it, you know, people will say, you know what, I'm not voting at all. Do you think that'll be the same case.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, I think if somebody's going to be involved in the process, which she talks about that in his longer speech about getting involved, about having some type of voice, a lot of these folks who are supporting doctor West not supporting President Biden either anyway. So it's all about and I do this in my training. Everyone is not running necessarily to win. Now, the question is, you know, will doctor West, will he stay in the entire time when it's time to go, you know, for the general on next year, or will it just be something that he talks about until there's an opportunity to go, you know, to vote Democrat or Republican.
Speaker 2: So we still have a year to go.
Speaker 5: This is about having the conversation since obviously the Democrat Party is not going to allow really anybody to challenge President Biden. This is about, you know, what do you do with those folks that still want to talk about Medicare for all, free to wish, constituition and those things. So there's going to be some folks that are going to say, yeah, he's helping Trump, and you know you're going to hear that. But I look at it as as these folks were probably not going to be involved either.
Speaker 2: Way, So this gives them something, you know, to advocate for. I think it's a positive, got a positive at first.
Speaker 7: Here's like, okay, you may be splitting the vote, but not really like great points. And you do need something to keep the pressure on the Democrats. They've got it too easy with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's what I was saying, Like, you know, with doctor West, he's gonna be throwing out a lot of fresh ideas. And even though he's not a Democrat, don't you think it would behove him to still have some type of debates so President Biden can show that his ideology still holds up against you know, everybody that's out there right now to Mary Ann Williamson's and the Bobby Kennedy's and even Cornell out there as an independent.
Speaker 2: Absolutely would behoove then, but they don't want to be behooved.
Speaker 5: Some people may say they're more innocent in bamboozling, appose tolling, and so yeah.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say Vice President Mike Pence is also filing paperwork, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just quickly on the Republican side, just give folks an update.
Speaker 8: Former up, Oh we lost him.
Speaker 7: He's waiting his time. Mike Pants is waiting his time, you think so he is. The people that like Trump cannot stand Mike Pence. Remember they were okay with him being hung at the Capital, so he's a thrown in the side. They do not like Mike Pence. He was weak happy Pride month Mike pens as well, but they don't they they don't like it. Allegedly, remember when all the folks showed up at his front door. Ye drag queens because he was going so hard and he into that electric electrocution. That uh, okay people, So he has a lot of issues with him. He's wasting his time. So Mike Pence have a.
Speaker 2: Seat, all right? Well, that is front page News.
Speaker 3: We'll get tests back on the line in a couple of minutes, but right now, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eighty five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines wide open. And of course Laudia Jordan and Jess hilarious. Here it's the Breakfast lug on morning, the Breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five to one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Hello, this.
Speaker 12: Mn from Toledo.
Speaker 4: Hey, what's up from Toledo?
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest? All right?
Speaker 13: I have a problem with people. I've come to find out that the most toxic people in my life and some of the most judgmental people that like to play judge, jury and executioner.
Speaker 12: These are the people that go into church down Sunday.
Speaker 2: One thousand, one thousand. She says, he's just now getting that.
Speaker 13: Oh well, I don't know if I'm just now getting it, but I'm just now getting it off my chest.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, well I like that, right, so is she.
Speaker 13: I'm the one that woman woman first of all Friday that had the problem with the police and family drama on all that.
Speaker 2: Man, What is your name? Answer? You don't know whatever. Your name's Tim.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I'm the white guy from Toledo.
Speaker 2: White guy. She said she maybe maybe that's her pronoun.
Speaker 3: Wait, year, you're white.
Speaker 14: You concuse me for.
Speaker 11: A female.
Speaker 2: Black dude. Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 13: That's funny because my f she's listening to the podcast last.
Speaker 14: Week and she said, you know you sound black.
Speaker 2: That's right, Okay, identified as a man, I'm so confused, right a man? Wait? Tim is a white man to the white man, I am a white man.
Speaker 13: I am I am forty five, and I'm from Ohio.
Speaker 15: I live in the suburbs of Toledo.
Speaker 12: I wasn't talking on the Toledo Sweet last week. I'm in a suburbs.
Speaker 1: Like we appreciate you listening to Tim, thank you so much.
Speaker 7: But I can't say the other words get fine, but I can say half.
Speaker 2: I can't say a hold on, it's.
Speaker 15: Bad, hello, hello with your name Emberson.
Speaker 2: Okay, get it off your chest that.
Speaker 9: I was gonna be negative this morning about my ex wife and a boyfriend.
Speaker 12: But you know what, I'm just gonna say blessing to everybody the morning, the heavy.
Speaker 9: All the mad sploy hilirius.
Speaker 8: But I need to be negative with that man hitting your ex girl.
Speaker 2: Stop don't taking room.
Speaker 12: Okay, everybody, bless y'all.
Speaker 2: We might be stopping like a tragedy. What happened?
Speaker 9: Say what?
Speaker 2: Well? Because something had to happen. You the call? So are you okay?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 15: It was just just stressed out.
Speaker 16: She stepped out.
Speaker 7: You sure, bro's not about to go do nothing saying we could be responsible.
Speaker 12: I ain't gonna jump off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't do that. Don't don't.
Speaker 1: Don't throw your life away just because she got here spreading it for somebody else.
Speaker 2: Jesus correct. His ex wife is ex wife.
Speaker 4: Long going.
Speaker 12: Kids and everything. So it's just I wanted to be a president bother me. You know what I'm saying all day every day. I guess I ain't doing like that.
Speaker 9: I'll be a holiday.
Speaker 2: Taking the court.
Speaker 10: Oh he is, really, he's no for real.
Speaker 2: Taking the court.
Speaker 4: We don't even know what's wrong.
Speaker 2: It could be.
Speaker 13: Trying to.
Speaker 7: Should we find out though, like are we being irresponsible here at the breakfast cup? But we just let him off the line without let find out what's really gonna happen to that.
Speaker 5: I just felt like I do something we've been I just feel like I just feel like he's just not over her. Like you said, he just want to be a present day. He just stressed out. He he's just upset right now. And you want to see your kids tomorrow, right.
Speaker 2: She's not keeping the kids from him. He just wanted to house with the kids. Yeah, he want to be in the house with the kids.
Speaker 7: But it's another man in there he can damn Yeah.
Speaker 12: Blessings say everybody.
Speaker 8: Listen to thank you so much, advant loving like king.
Speaker 3: Get it off your chest eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 2: If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 17: The Breakfast Club is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 6: Wait up, whether you're man or black, time to get up and get something.
Speaker 2: Call up now. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club. Hello.
Speaker 9: Who's this Hey, Good morning, and this is old Wayne from Los Angeles. Good warning, what's up?
Speaker 2: Wayne? Get it off your chest? It's three.
Speaker 9: Have to get up at three in the morning just to call you guys. But I want you to know, I really enjoy your show. I'm an old man, sixty nine years old. Or what I want to get off my chest is, yeah, what I want to get off my chest is that there was a lady, a single lady, a single mother rather before she was shining Florida and the white lady that a legendly shot her, shot her through a closed door. Now yeah, now, then, I don't want to say this the wrong way, but see, I just heard the report saying that there had been other instances where that her kids had problems with this lady before, and I was just thinking like this, and you guys can correct me if I'm wrong, But wouldn't like the average mother said to her kids, don't you go nowhere near that lady. She has a problem with us. You know, we don't want more trouble. Don't let me catch you over there. And I don't get to you really see hear you guys until like nine o'clock my time, twelve o'clock your time, But I'm going to hang up. Thank you for taking my call, and I'll watch it nine o'clock for your response.
Speaker 3: But you know you could have always listened on the app thear app you know runs lives.
Speaker 2: You could definitely listen.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you will see us on too this morning at usually we get.
Speaker 4: It up at ten a year.
Speaker 2: Isn't that the white lady that stole the iPad or something? Is that the same one?
Speaker 7: I'm sure the mother will over to retrieve it. That's that's what happened, right, I'm not sure that story. He's sixty nine?
Speaker 2: He is he?
Speaker 10: Do he know?
Speaker 2: Does he have somebody can show him what the I heeart app is? I'm sure you know how to Okay, all right, all right, thank you? Hello?
Speaker 16: Who's this?
Speaker 2: My name is Vander what's going on? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 12: So hear me, y'all. So, I've been in the restaurant industry for about six years, been working for the same company. I'm currently a general manager certified within my industry, so my resume carries a little bit away. The corporate level for my industry is currently hiring for a position. I'm local for that position, right, I'm qualified for it. And I keep getting passed over for these positions, and I keep coming back to only one thing, and it always seems to be raced. And I don't want to be the one that pulls the race card, because I feel like that's the cop out.
Speaker 15: Right, But how do you, as a black man from a certain area, whether it be from the hood or the ghetto, right continue to not go the path of your friends or family or the way that you could bro in.
Speaker 2: A cop out of it's true.
Speaker 3: If you keep getting you know, passed over for a job because of your black that's not that's not a cop out.
Speaker 2: You got to prove.
Speaker 8: You got to prove that it is indeed because of race. But if it keeps happening.
Speaker 3: He said, he's just as good or better than these other chefs, and he keeps getting passed over, it's got to be something that is the record.
Speaker 2: There's records of everything.
Speaker 7: This performance records is as there's reports, but there there's probably a paper trail. I've had success with with legal lawsuits with companies. I'm I'm three, you know, and you know.
Speaker 2: With that and you can prove your case.
Speaker 7: You just have to find a good employment lawyer, and they have him out there. And if you hit me with a d M, I'll give you my lawyer who's excellent. But it does you can prove a case and they do not want that smoke in these days?
Speaker 4: What kind of food do you cook?
Speaker 10: Brother?
Speaker 12: I work, I work in the FA industry like that. I don't want to think, how are you a.
Speaker 8: Chef in the fast.
Speaker 2: I was going to go in another way, He'll say, what the rest.
Speaker 12: Of I'm a general manager in the bool industry, and and I don't want to make it seem like at the thing where okay, I can take this company to court. It's more of a situation like Charlotte Maine, where he was getting fired from jobs before he got it, before he landed with the Press's Club, right, So it's more of a situation of somebody that's talented enough to do what they're in the industry to do, but maybe they haven't had.
Speaker 1: Bro what restaurant broke. He's making a good point. Maybe he's looking at it the wrong way. Maybe it's just not the place for him right now.
Speaker 2: Because he's getting fired.
Speaker 8: Don't mean you're not gonna what restaurant is it?
Speaker 7: Gonna take this seriously? It's fast food lives matter, That's true.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter what.
Speaker 12: ' Let's say Let's say I'm the general manager at mcdonn.
Speaker 2: All right, Let's say that I like that breakfast.
Speaker 8: If you can make a quarter upon at the house, I need you to come to the grip.
Speaker 3: But you know, maybe maybe he might need to leave that fast food restaurant, go to Chick fil a, or go to Burger King, or go to Wendy's, go to Taco Bell.
Speaker 2: You didn't got, said mcdonaldy know that they were considered chefs in those places.
Speaker 7: They not. He can actually start in his house and really really and you know, and start selling us out the house.
Speaker 4: That man said he was like a chef. He said he was cooking up and these other other cookis going over and.
Speaker 2: His other cookers cooks. I don't think the problem is his race. Yeah, it didn't seem race at all. I thought he was like a five mission chef or something like that.
Speaker 1: You know what got me thinking, people at Chick fil a and McDonald's call themselves chefs when they back there hooking up.
Speaker 7: When a guy is trying to holler at you like he'll put a lot of extra on whatever job, it is like it's put an engineer on the end of chef.
Speaker 2: Well, you just told him jumping your d M for a lawyer. I don't know, he.
Speaker 3: Might not be able to Jesus Christ, get it off your chest eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent hit us up now. We got rumors on the way where we're talking.
Speaker 5: About I got something. Look check this out, because Claudia, you're gonna have You're gonna have it.
Speaker 2: Report go ahead, let me just tease. Okay, all right. It was a tickets sold at the podcast, say tickets at the podcast.
Speaker 16: Oh that's even worse.
Speaker 5: Only eight people wanted to walk the academic stage on Saturday. We got the rest would be come back like.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, don't do that. Yes, hilarious. It's the Breakfast We had a little person.
Speaker 7: So it was like, all right, cool, you're about to make a video about you.
Speaker 2: You will make eighty more the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: O wise, Jess, let me just tell you, I guess co host Colodia Jordan just Larius said, Jess will be on live and not tell anybody. You should just be talking, and then she just got to be very careful. You gotta be like I am speaking now, because have your.
Speaker 5: Business all on the streets. Claud what was worse than Charlemagne? What is the queen of having your business down.
Speaker 2: I am a vault. Don't tell him what's safe.
Speaker 8: You can tell me anything that mouth stays open.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you.
Speaker 2: Once again, Happy Pride Month, Every good morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody be on the Breakfast Club of course, how cool host Claudia Jordan and Jess Hilarious are here and let's get to the rooms all right.
Speaker 7: Just because I'm being quiet don't mean.
Speaker 2: That I don't have that fire.
Speaker 7: Up inside of me to get you all the way together together.
Speaker 2: This is the rumor report. One thing that I know is a liar and people know what happened. People know the truth. I love her instro. I love that you know you know what.
Speaker 7: And Justin and I did a reality show together back in the day, Couples. We were treated from it.
Speaker 2: Because of that show.
Speaker 7: Like I definitely was mad protective over Joe. Oh my gosh, she was and I want to.
Speaker 2: Whoop her persons, but I know that that was the X person, the ex.
Speaker 7: But Claudia calls some one thing Shan and she will see you for what you are first thing, and she and everything she said.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh god, it came and you be mad, like, no, she wasn't right, but she was right. So he says, I hate him.
Speaker 4: He's going, he's no longer here.
Speaker 2: She left him. He did not deserve you. He went off with the ball.
Speaker 5: First of all, No, don't do that because you're trying to come for my man. Now like related to Latino, Claudia, Come on, Claudia, is he documented.
Speaker 16: Claudia, He's not even that.
Speaker 2: Mexican like chill yo, man, I ain't. No, he's not that Mexican you got He's not that.
Speaker 5: No, he's not that Mexican like Mexican and black. But like his father black and his mother Mexican and black.
Speaker 7: So like he more black, feeling way more entertaining, feeling on tequila, everything of you.
Speaker 2: What's his name, Carlos? No, it's not stop. Oh my god, y'all are does he do?
Speaker 9: You know what?
Speaker 2: I quit?
Speaker 7: I'm looking for a good child guy what I'm sorry, we is not he is not that type.
Speaker 2: Plus, oh I didn't go to the sensitivity training like last time.
Speaker 7: All right, sorry, I can't get the series news now, yes we can, all right. Wenny Williams Sun says he fears for her life. He had a recent interview and he revealed that he's not feeling the handlers that she has. They are lying, and he's claiming they're lying. They're signing her up a project that she's not ready for, uh, including a possible unscripted show.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: He said that they're signing up, signing her up for projects she would never do, you know, in her right mind, to make money. They're saying that she's been drinking and her body's not able to process the alcohol because of her health condition.
Speaker 2: She has lipadema and grave disease.
Speaker 7: He accuses her handlers of taking advantage of her wealth, fame, and inability to make a proper decision. He believes her team is ignoring her mental and physical health to continue to profit. And he said what's been made more important by the people around her is that while her health may not be great, she needs to keep on earning income, and in my opinion, that should not be the priority at all. And whoever has been hired, they're taking advantage of someone who needs to get better. Now, if you remember when these brother also came forward before and said similar things about her team, her management, you know, they'll say that she's not in New York and she really is just lying about her whereabouts and just not being forthcoming on it, so he has a real problem with her team.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, Charlemagne.
Speaker 5: I think you need to step in and I think you should check on your golf over because he was there from the beginning with you, and I think that you should.
Speaker 2: No, seriously, we can't have nice things.
Speaker 1: But nobody would know better than him, right, her son, her son would absolutely, but a god could.
Speaker 5: You And you were sitting on her lamp in that picture and now you you jumped off the lamp and now you don't got none.
Speaker 7: Of they were very they were very close back in the day.
Speaker 5: They were Oh it was Wendy and Leonard, Whinny and little Leonard.
Speaker 3: Okay, I will say this though on on some real Charlemagne and I actually spoke to one of the managers about what a couple of months ago I think it was a couple of months ago, yeah, And one of the managers, I'm sure, and he was saying that, you know, it's crazy when the family comes out like this. Is they were shooting a show to you know, because you know, the money was I guess locked up and they were shooting the show to make sure she was all right. And he was saying that the family members are actually part of the show, like they were there for the shooting and everything. The brother was so I mean.
Speaker 2: They don't like how it's coming out, so now to speak out against it.
Speaker 4: Could be two sides.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of.
Speaker 5: Like back and forth with how people feel about Wendy though you know, you to side. I know you know she going through things, but like I see a lot of people in the comments and not can I feel this way? But it's very up and down because I feel bad for and then like I don't sometimes you know what I'm saying because looking back on like you know, how she would just do people and how she would like purposely bring people to her show to do the very same thing, like to to just embarrass them and make them look bad and feel bad, and even just like on a radio just coming up. But it's like, still do you look past all that to feel bad? Because as a person, I just still feel bad sometimes even with the drugs shit, But you know, I feel bad. But then sometimes it's.
Speaker 8: Like a, I don't I think situations like that.
Speaker 1: You don't, you don't laugh, you learn you know what I mean, because you just don't know that could be any of us at any given Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she didn't know that it would be hard either.
Speaker 7: When she also like, it's also a case to me of what came first, the chicken of the egg, and if the consumer didn't eat that stuff up, would you do it? She probably wouldn't do it, So we're kind of responsible for that as well. And people get all will come for us and say, well, y'all do the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean. I did her show when she looked out for me. One time. I did her show and she's like, oh my Rose is trying to serve you papers and.
Speaker 1: I that you know, people are have been using her for a long time and they know that she hasn't been well for a long time.
Speaker 3: And I was going to say that that that just tells that you can you should always get your a state in order, regardless of how you are, because you know, when something happens, she can't get you know, she didn't have access to her money there. It was the accounts, and I guess there's nobody you know that is controlling her account that can.
Speaker 2: Get that back over. But think about it.
Speaker 3: They freeze your accounts, how are you supposed to pay your mortgage? How are you supposed to live? How are you supposed to you know, feed yourself or feed your young child, or you're not a young man, that young man. But like now, she can't get access to her own money, right, you know, and maybe they feel it's because of the handles of the management. So just make sure you get all your orders everything in order, so that way if you ever have a situation or problem or anything ever happens, that things are taken care of in your family is good, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, we got to wrap up because we're on BT and the radio. Oh yeah, professionally guys.
Speaker 3: When we come back, we got front page news. Teslin figure Over will be joining us. And last night Claudia Jordan got a text at ten pm at night. Somebody hit her up and said, what what you're doing?
Speaker 2: She was offended by it.
Speaker 3: Jes doesn't feel like she should be offended by it. But we'll discuss. If somebody text you at ten pm at night, what does that mean?
Speaker 4: Let's discuss.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred five eight five one five one. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 1: Your company has goals this year, find the right people to help you achieve them with jip recruiter, where four out of five employers get a quality candidate within the first day. Try it free at jiprecruiter dot com. Slash Breakfast at ziprecruited dot com. Slash Breakfast owning everybody.
Speaker 3: It's tj Envy Charlamagne, the God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our co host Jess Hilarius and Claudia Jordan.
Speaker 2: Here, let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 5: What I says, what's going on? Dj Nvy just hilarious. Claudia Jordan, Charlemagne.
Speaker 3: Now during Get It Off your Chest, Wing called the brother from La and he wanted to know about this story about I guess a white woman shooting this lady who was trying to retrieve an iPad or a device.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, thank you Wayne for calling in.
Speaker 5: We were going to cover this and so yeah, thirty five year old aj Owen's mother forour was shot and killed in Florida following a long time few. There has been a long time few with a neighbor who has complained about the victim's children playing outside. Now the shooter is a fifty eight year old unidentified white woman and she engaged with Owen's children several times.
Speaker 2: You know, over the years. And so this particular incident, guy, she.
Speaker 5: Threw a pair of skates, hitting the children, and there was a witness that said that she also threw their electronic tablet and it broke and so and actually allegedly hitting one of the children. And so the mother just basically went to talk to her and the woman.
Speaker 2: Shot her through the door.
Speaker 5: Now, just got off the phone with Attorney Prumpt literally five minutes ago. We've been talking about this case over the last couple of days in trying to really get some more organizing around this to demand that one they release the white woman's name who has shocked this woman, a mother for and two arrests. And so, as you guys know, in the state of Florida, there is staying your ground. But again, does stand your ground mean that I can just shoot anybody through the door when there's not a threat, when there's not an issue. And so, to answer the callers a question when they said, I guess he was saying, you know, when you tell your children to not engage, this woman has been engaging and harassing these children.
Speaker 2: So it's been the other way around. She's been calling them in.
Speaker 5: Words and slaves and telling them it's not the underground railroad.
Speaker 2: So this woman has absolutely been harassing these children.
Speaker 1: What I don't understand is how can she remain unidentified?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 7: Okay, she's white, and that's what they do whenever it's a black siss that. We have the whole Instagram, Facebook, all the details of every negative picture ever out.
Speaker 2: There's going to be more on this. Guys.
Speaker 5: We're asking for people to definitely make noise. We're asking people to call the police, part of the shriff's office to make an arrest. I believe that there's been a lot of folks who are going to organize around this, a lot of high profile people. So they're all going down to Okala this weekend to make some noise.
Speaker 1: The biggest thing is finding out this person's name, because you know, it's hard to make noise and you don't know the person.
Speaker 3: Well, they got to know the name. I mean, she's a neighbor. I'm sure somebody.
Speaker 5: We want the authorities, it's not that we don't know. We want the authorities to release it, you know, to release the name. And you know Instagram is always you know, the top detectives, so people know.
Speaker 2: Who she is social already. Oh yeah, yeah, and.
Speaker 7: When is right the Santus dude, he signs laws into play that now anyone can have a gun. And it's just like Texas. It's the wild, wild West and Staniel Ground is not for black people. They use it with discretion and we always at the short end of the stick with that law.
Speaker 3: It's terrible law. Now I want to jump into that. That pilot, I guess a pilot was flying from what was it, uh, Florida to Long Island and the pilot passed out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this was a lot to folks to us saw this over the weekend. I was kind of waiting, you know, to get a little bit more information. But yeah, pilot was observed slumped over seat in a private jet that triggered or in an interception by supersonic military fighter jets of Protecting Washington d C.
Speaker 2: Let's listen to the report talk about on the on the side.
Speaker 18: Tonight, the wreckage has been found of a private jet that crashed in Virginia after flying hundreds of miles past its destination, but the reasons remain unclear for the mystery flight that passed right over the DC area and prompted fighter jets to scramble. Investigators describe highly fragmented wreckage in very mountainous terrain.
Speaker 19: The airplane, the engines, the weather conditions, pilot qualifications, the maintenance records. All aspects will be, of course items that we routinely look at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had I had so many, so many questions. One I thought, in those table planes you had to have two pilots usually, So that wasn't a small plane. That was an assessment one of the bigger planes in two. When that pilot passed out, did whatever that made him pass out?
Speaker 4: Did everybody on the plane pass out?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's what the thing. And it just has a note. There were no survivors of the crash.
Speaker 5: It was a total four people, including the pilot, one woman and a two year old and her nanny.
Speaker 2: So I'm very sad to hear that. But right now it is unclear.
Speaker 5: But at the moment they are looking into hypoxia to see if that had anything to do with it. Now. Hypoxia, guys, is the shortest of oxygen in the blood. It can happen when you fly to high altitude and it can be brought on by decompression of the jets pressurized cabinet a cabin so they're looking into that, but as of now, they have not confirmed that that was the reason. Do we know who the family was, but yeah, we know that it was a like I just said, a woman, her two year old toddler and a nanny, But we don't.
Speaker 8: Know who they are, like what they do, like you know, not sure?
Speaker 4: Go ahead, I was gonna say that.
Speaker 3: They did say that the father lost his other daughter a couple of years prior to a scuba diving accident. So now he lost another daughter. Yeah, and I've seen that on the news and I did.
Speaker 5: See they released their photos and all that. Charlottne to answer your questions, so.
Speaker 3: Yes, wow, All right, well, thank you teded so much, and make sure you subscribed to Tesling Figureos podcast, a straight shot, no chase of podcasts on the Blackpeck iHeart Radio podcast network. All right, now, when we come back, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five one.
Speaker 2: Claudia Jordan is hosting yesterday. After the show, she went right back to.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm gonna tell you this is the.
Speaker 2: Reason why my little hat what you're saying.
Speaker 3: As I was saying, Claudia Jordan was telling us a story that yesterday, after she was hosting yesterday, she went right back to the room and decided to get some rest.
Speaker 7: I laid up the whole day or to takeout, and I was just chilling. And I have people that are in New York that know I'm out here, that you know. I was like, oh, let's do some earlier in the day stuff. But I get attacked at ten o'clock at night talking about what you're doing.
Speaker 2: I'm offended.
Speaker 3: Started smiling, started smiling, just.
Speaker 2: That should I not be offended? Yess No, you're not a dea appointment that I just missed. Yes, did you? I mean want the last time you asked?
Speaker 5: Well, if you don't need to, I'm just saying, I think Clo right do It wasn't two in the morning.
Speaker 7: It's going to be flattered, yes, because he could he could have put you some food over, YA could have watched a little more.
Speaker 2: He didn't say that. John Wick just came out on the cable. Yes, but you knows like I get him early for.
Speaker 10: This, so you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Senagague is still are how many hours of sleep. You need I get like three four hours are good. So he came over that saying he'd have been out by twelve thirty. No, it would have been to twelve thirty. Sous.
Speaker 7: When you're getting your forties, your sex rib extremely high. You're gonna see are gonna do you want to do?
Speaker 2: Six and seven? All right? One A gentleman called Cordia last d at ten o'clock.
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Let's talk about it. She being flattered? It should be offended a text text that's worse. No, it's not to somebody that you messed with before. Right, it had to be he got to you can do that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 10: It was he and.
Speaker 2: Look at she's looking there and look at that like, oh my god. Let's talk about it when we come back. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, Felix.
Speaker 17: Bos the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: It's topic time.
Speaker 20: Eight hundred and five five five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning everybody.
Speaker 3: It's dj n V Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host Claudia Jordan and Jess Hilarious. Hey, now, Claudia came in this morning, talking about a text that she got. She said, Hey, after the show, I told myself I was just gonna relax. I stayed at the hotel. I just ordered in and then you got a text at ten pm last night.
Speaker 7: Asking what I'm doing now I probably shouldn't get a fan of Well, I was a little bit because I'm like, y'all know everybody knows I'm here to do this, like I have an early call time to get up early, and you know I might be album streets like, so if you want to see me, I would think you would hit me early in the day and set that up.
Speaker 3: But remember last time you were talking about, you know, your situation up here, you said that you wanted D and you didn't get no D.
Speaker 2: That was my boyfriend. Oh so that was my boyfriend. Listen to that text. No not, this is someone that acts like he wanted to be. But it's an old, old old jumping like an old flag.
Speaker 7: No, he's not an old jumping that wasn't like me for a while. And you know the lane's open now. Okay, So still you have to come at me like a a certain way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you because because Prian so you come here, he knew you was coming here, so we could have called you a couple of times like, yeah, babe.
Speaker 7: Was so listen if you make we like a little bit of effort put in the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely. And now I'm not even talking about a lot a dinner reservation. Yea. Now of what you're doing at ten pm? After me not hearing from you, I'll.
Speaker 7: Give me your on the day and say, hey, let's look about seven eight. We can still probably be together at ten eleven, twelve. I will still be down for that.
Speaker 4: Maybe he thought you were still with your man. He just wanted to see if I thought she was still with man.
Speaker 2: It's ten o'clock, somemember. What you're doing right?
Speaker 8: Remember remember back and then when we thought ten o'clock was early.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but now that we old realized, Like my phone goes on, do not disturbed at ten o'clock.
Speaker 2: I was in by eight last night.
Speaker 1: You get upset when people text me at ten o'clock, even if it's on some just yo, I need to talk to you, like at ten o'clock I'm sleep.
Speaker 2: What did you text him back?
Speaker 7: And I never thought I'd be that person. I would think that ten would be offensive. I was like you up until a few years ago. All of a sudden, I'm like, how dare you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's it's totally fine.
Speaker 5: I get where you're coming from now, because yeah, a prior text would have been better than just what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the setup? Yeah, what did you say?
Speaker 17: All right?
Speaker 2: Because it was it w I d.
Speaker 7: You don't care your stuff going on your phone going, do not disturb? But I pressed and please still notify? Okay, I'm reading. Okay, Hey, what are you up to? Ten nineteen?
Speaker 2: I said, just laying up doing some show prep for tomorrow. What are you wearing? That's what he said. What did you reply?
Speaker 7: Said, I'm wearing the outfit from the night that made you respond with booking me a first class flight.
Speaker 2: I like that guy. He was sexy. He said, nothing, we're time. You have to get up, still going to full off on you being able to pull off. I'm like reminding him of the time he did something when he did it right.
Speaker 7: Oh, gotchline, I have stressful cute.
Speaker 2: He sent me a text He's like, damn, but I didn't go but he like, he was like, you.
Speaker 3: Know, you slept with your gown on that I don't mind text from my people if if it's a certain time of night and you text me, something might be wrong, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: But you just like somebody randomly texted me last night on some business stuff. I'm like, it's ten thirty at night.
Speaker 2: What you texting me?
Speaker 8: And I saw it this morning.
Speaker 2: It's QUI a relationship? And where are we? What are we?
Speaker 7: I mean like we're not there yet, Like he's not we're not involved like that yet.
Speaker 2: What he said, yess I.
Speaker 5: Say she should have given I mean she should have responded I was, should have gained something, But I'm not.
Speaker 2: That's what you're saying.
Speaker 5: Sometimes that's that's what you you know, that's what you want. You tiglettes fancy to y'all just scratch each other back.
Speaker 2: Yet it was good.
Speaker 1: Just also younger though, so we gotta we gotta factor that into at ten o'clock.
Speaker 2: That much young I'm very much thirty one. That's good, that's right at thirty one.
Speaker 8: The drugs is just kicking in at ten o'clock.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like you just getting dog know that is so your.
Speaker 2: First and second drink, you know what I mean? No, No, I've been started. When you go out the time you go out like like out, like like outside and you outside. I'm gonna say, like ten you what I'm saying when it comes to like a club.
Speaker 7: But what you being the phone call early, even when from your girls, you gotta like, you know, especially you got something to do in the morning. I think that's really where I'm at. You trying to mess up what I got going on a PM a PM because we could be up we do like we might be up all night.
Speaker 4: Let's go to let's go to the phone line.
Speaker 2: Wow, all night, Wow Victim.
Speaker 21: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 9: Hi?
Speaker 12: Hey, hey, Hi, how you doing? My sweet?
Speaker 10: I am so good?
Speaker 2: How are you? Is that your man? No Hispanic?
Speaker 12: I'm from uh V Dominic you know.
Speaker 4: I am Dominicans, know not. I'm fully black stopping.
Speaker 12: You're like a second cushing to me, man, exactly?
Speaker 7: You know your people that my man sounds like he don't know. It's not like how you're doing like they like.
Speaker 14: It's like, let me tell you something, baby.
Speaker 12: If I he I love test though, I'm in love with her brains.
Speaker 1: She's so smart, she's so so delicious.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 15: My god, what are you saying?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 14: I would make you feel so delicious, miss I love.
Speaker 3: It's Tesla, not Tesla Tesla.
Speaker 22: John's the same to me.
Speaker 12: Okay, okay, this is a real one.
Speaker 2: What about Claudia, That's what we're talking about.
Speaker 14: Hello, Hi, I love you Claudia.
Speaker 9: First of all, let me tell you something, Claudia.
Speaker 12: If I text you at ten o'clock at night, we're gonna relieve a lot, just baby, a.
Speaker 2: Lot of stress. What how would you make me really stress? Honey?
Speaker 12: I don't that I have you forget about it?
Speaker 2: Do you say a narrow tongue? He said, with the tongue that he.
Speaker 14: Dominican.
Speaker 15: You know, we just.
Speaker 20: That's what he said all the wait forty five minutes today without stuffing.
Speaker 12: You know you work too hard?
Speaker 2: Okay, I know that's all right. Well victim, you have a doe.
Speaker 16: Hey, I love it my dominic concussion.
Speaker 15: I talk to you someone, that's right.
Speaker 2: I'm we didn't really get he resolved from that. I just you said, you know, some towels hung up, right?
Speaker 5: You saying.
Speaker 2: I undred five five five one?
Speaker 4: If you just joined us?
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Claudia got a text last night at ten o'clock. She should be offended. A guy who said, hey, what are you wearing? He wanted you know, he wanted to get it in. Should be offended or shouldould be happy? Let's talk about it. This is the Breakfast of the morning.
Speaker 2: It's topic time on the phone.
Speaker 20: Called eight hundred and five eight five five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Talk about it morning everybody. It's DJ n V Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Now if you just joined us, we're talking about Claudia Jordan, of course, Claudia and jess Larius.
Speaker 2: Ahead.
Speaker 4: Claudia got a text last night at ten pm. You want to tell people what that text was?
Speaker 2: Kind of what are you doing? What are you wearing? Type of thing? And I kind of wish it would have been set up a little bit dinner. I want to feel special. Okay, so we're asking what's your thought Let's go to the line, Hello, what was this?
Speaker 4: It made from Florida, It made from Florida.
Speaker 2: What's your thoughts? Brother?
Speaker 23: Hey, I say that that is not a late time, like, that's not.
Speaker 9: A booty call.
Speaker 23: So I don't see why you will be offended that somebody that you don't want speaking to you, of somebody that you knowing you you're offended by the person that it is.
Speaker 9: That's that's what I think.
Speaker 8: What you're wearing though after that, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, that only is about smashing.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I know what you weren't, but he know what to I'm not opposed to a smash, but like, give me some hookah first, you know what, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sandwich, hello something something? Yeah, hi and us.
Speaker 14: Good morning everybody. I don't think you should be offended if you were already on that level with him in that text at ten o'clock at night, it kind of expected. But if you weren't on that level, then yeah, I would have been a little.
Speaker 2: So it depends on the past.
Speaker 15: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 14: But if this was already happening, then you know the text that's so fun.
Speaker 5: But you don't think he should have been like I see you coming in town, you want to grab aybody to eat? Or or I see you coming to town.
Speaker 2: How you feeling? Is the cool? If I come over to night, rub your feet something like that, they're fixed.
Speaker 14: Would have on that level then yeah, But if they if they were taking it there in the past, and you know what technique.
Speaker 7: Okay you hello, was this good morning?
Speaker 22: This is Mary heay.
Speaker 4: Mary, good morning, talk to us. What's your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Mary, good morning?
Speaker 22: Before I give my stock on the topic, can I give y'all y'all roads before a minute?
Speaker 15: Yes, DJ, M, v U R y G.
Speaker 14: I means so much to me.
Speaker 22: I just listen to y'all podcast. But hey, y'all don't do it no more. I have y'all books. I tried to come to Missis to see y'all, but stuff then work out. But I just love y'all. I have your books.
Speaker 21: I love you.
Speaker 22: I just love how you are with mental health. I love your growth. I have been listen to y'all for so long, so I just love them. Finally on the radio to tell.
Speaker 14: Y'all did.
Speaker 15: I have literally tweeted the breakfast clubs.
Speaker 22: And both to y'all be on there. My name is Dorothy the Road with the rolls on it. On Twitter, you will see I'm in the Breakfast book comment saying this is right, party is right. And the fact that y'all are on here together this morning my ministerations on Honey, y'all are doing y'all thing, But it's hard to take lad not be your Indeed, like I just heard you say that he was somebody who had food. But before that's why they already knew in town. They knew they.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, And it could be yeah, yeah, and it could be he don't think that you would ever take him serious, So he probably just planning into how how he thinks you.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Do you just never want to feel after thought?
Speaker 7: It? I know you want to feel like a little bit, especially in the beginning. Yeah, do you think men feel like men definitely be feeling like an after thought? Yeah, you're probably she only.
Speaker 5: Gonna get this this pretty pickle while she in New York for this three days and then just leave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he could probably feel like that, so days and hello, pretty picking New York.
Speaker 9: US.
Speaker 22: Ain't nothing wrong with that late night man.
Speaker 14: That just means they thought about you instead of somebody else.
Speaker 7: There the ones that work out, Yeah, the other ones that because I feel like early, the more priority someone is early in the day. You want to set that up and if the other one doesn't work out, then you go to the nine o'clock shift, Then you go to the thing you got to say eleven.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess I'm grateful, not one I am. Yeah, because your time were saying, one, I know someone am.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 4: What's your thought?
Speaker 9: One?
Speaker 12: I think it's just the late the way I've communicating.
Speaker 22: If he's a girl, I want to be doing you what that's better be my response?
Speaker 10: What do what you say?
Speaker 2: Say? One more time he's saying.
Speaker 16: Said in the night what I'm doing.
Speaker 12: I'm better be saying I want to be doing you the way I've communicated.
Speaker 2: I know you're fifty two. That's definitely old.
Speaker 22: Shot a conversation, and then you have what I'm doing?
Speaker 2: How old are you?
Speaker 8: Brethering, I'm exactly something something from the nineteen hundred.
Speaker 12: For the first time I arrived in America was playing I've been ever.
Speaker 2: Said, thank you brother, appreciate that's what's up.
Speaker 24: You guys, You guys.
Speaker 9: I've learned a lot from you.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 14: I bought my whole I bought a couple of loads just you guys.
Speaker 9: I appreciate you guys.
Speaker 2: Love what's the the story? Guys? Set it up? Better, set it up better.
Speaker 4: He should have set it up better, know the level.
Speaker 2: And set it up better.
Speaker 7: Better set up that better, not set I'm not down, Yes, I want a better set up that's it said.
Speaker 2: If you're just said, hey, are you up, I want to bring some food, let's watch a movie to be cool with our came in here tayle for hair.
Speaker 7: You know, I definitely understand. That's why I said, I understand what she's saying. Yeah, but I'm already. But what you're doing nothing may going to do the next morning too. I got that's another thing.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's what that's a good point.
Speaker 1: Maybe men should stop asking what women are doing and just tell them what they wanting.
Speaker 2: What she yeah, or what you want to do?
Speaker 7: Be straight up like you know, but we love that when you think when a man has plans, yeah, thought into it, that is one.
Speaker 2: Of the sexiest things out there.
Speaker 7: It'll make us say I will stay out late on school money even if you ain't got no plans effort.
Speaker 3: And if you come back today and say, hey, hey, big head, let's go get let's let's go get some food late tomorrow, all right, I.
Speaker 8: Really got a big head. That don't offend you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's going to fend you. Like you if somebody said, hey, little hat, you'll be like, all right, when we come back, we got your room. I'm sorry about the rumors. We do young Bucks saying fifty Center is ruining his life is real sad? No boy, all right, we'll get to that next. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning everybody. It's DJ n B, Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 3: We are the Breakfast Club just hilarious and Claudia Jordan are here.
Speaker 2: I'll guess so today, No, you know, just somebody. Mama.
Speaker 8: I was lighting the candle.
Speaker 2: She said, break put that down. You're gonna bring your friend out.
Speaker 10: Okay, what you do?
Speaker 2: You burned that little thumb, turned the candle upside down and then like.
Speaker 7: We were just talking about a candle injury that I had, So that's why she was being more protective, the candle injury.
Speaker 2: My hair come on fire one time. Michael Jackson, what happened? Yeah, tell them what happened? I ain't telling them.
Speaker 4: Said bed room and they were trying to be sexy.
Speaker 7: Was in the kitchen and I ain't even make it to the bedroom. It was in the I was too close to the fire, my pony tail corn fire.
Speaker 5: And then what happened on you clapped it out and didn't clap the men. And that's why he texted at ten pm.
Speaker 2: Big story well tonight, Jess hilarious way play play with theme music.
Speaker 1: Wow, I really love I really love how you are like embracing the Latino community in a real.
Speaker 2: Was to place five Men's Day.
Speaker 7: You can be bringing the gap between the black and so tonight you in the Bronx Tonight, I'm in the Bronx at Sausa Old Jimmies, the Old Jimmy My Hot Sauce Restaurant.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be there.
Speaker 5: We got two shows that got my brother Dei with me, Deziell Lexander follow him on.
Speaker 10: All right, what a boy hit?
Speaker 2: Dominican dude who was behind me? Is the boyfriend coming? I want to meet him? No, he's not. I know that you have to meet him.
Speaker 5: That's not Yeah, So you don't have to go all the way back to go to meet him, because that's like all right. So yes, I got two shows one tonight at seventy one tonight at nine thirty.
Speaker 7: I will not be doing meeting green. Y'all know why Bronx and the Bronx and Sassa Confe.
Speaker 2: People in America come from the Bronx and all the Florida small move.
Speaker 7: It's ready crazy there because they love me they love me to death. They just know that I can't take no pictures.
Speaker 10: I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Last last show, they was like, you ain't taking no fing picture.
Speaker 10: You ain't.
Speaker 5: And then the one lady snatched the phone out the guy hand and was like, he took my f and phone, so now I'm gonna take his.
Speaker 2: I was like, yo' it's crazy. So I was like, now I'm not gonna do meeting greed makes sense out tonight support.
Speaker 7: I'm definitely come on please yeah, and you got a big show Saturday too. I do the biggest of the biggest Junees half MGM National. I will be there.
Speaker 5: The tickets almost sold out ticketmaster dot com to get the last minute tickets.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be in d C.
Speaker 7: So I need Philly, Virginia, Maryland, Baltimore because we we we are on Little Island, New York, New Jersey, New York.
Speaker 2: New Jersey.
Speaker 4: Are you coming in v just Saturday?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, oh yo, you do work.
Speaker 5: Okay, you're coming to night because I'm gomber Last I'm coming tonight. Yes, up, I'm coming there. I'm just making sure, all right, Charlemagne is coming to the big show Saturday. Got Charlemagne we got shacked. We got some people coming.
Speaker 2: Nice you push all the me in the shack together. I mean I don't know. All right, well, we got we got rumors coming up. What we talk about? Give us a little tease.
Speaker 7: Oh, young Buck, he's got a lot going on, and he's saying that fifty cent is pretty much ruining his life.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get to that.
Speaker 4: Next move.
Speaker 2: It's to breakfast Club. Good morning, everybody's stj MV.
Speaker 4: Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Our guest host, Jes Hilarious and Claudia Jordan are here.
Speaker 4: Hey, and let's get to the rumors.
Speaker 7: Just because I'm being quiet don't mean that I don't have that fire up inside of me to get you all the way together.
Speaker 2: This is the rumor report. One thing that I'm not has a liar, say truth in the room, and people know what happened.
Speaker 18: People know the truth.
Speaker 2: Give it to ye, all right, guys, This story is pretty sad.
Speaker 7: Young Buck is forced to sell his music catalog to pay his creditors, including fifty cent. Young Buck file for bankruptcy back in twenty twenty. The bankruptcy filing list the mothers of his six children the Georgia Department of Human Services the IRS and fifty cent Now the IRS claims that young Buck Oh's four hundred and fifteen thousand dollars his catalog is worth seven hundred thousand dollars now. Back in twenty twenty one, fifty cent said Young Buck is signed a due unit and still owes some two albums plus two to fifty and he wants his money the two fifties for a loan that he never paid back.
Speaker 2: Now, why is the story sad? The story sad because.
Speaker 7: Young Buck says that fifty is blocking him from making any music or collaborating with any artist. So he he owes the money, owes the albums, but fifty stopping him from working and making the money.
Speaker 2: You pay the debt.
Speaker 8: He can make it money. A buck could go out and work.
Speaker 2: He could have that. So, yeah, he owes fifty two albums and the two fifty.
Speaker 5: But if if I owe you two more albums and you are stopping me from making music.
Speaker 2: What the hell are I supposed to get the bread from? That's right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure there's something else to this story, but I'm almost one thousand percent. But it's like anything else you owe somebody money. I want my money, and if I know you ain't got it, I want I want my money.
Speaker 7: Buck says fifty cent is destroying his life in a silent sided way.
Speaker 1: By the way, you oweing me has has nothing to do with whether or not you've broken out. You still owe me, Yes, you should. You should have understood that before you owe me.
Speaker 2: I agree with that.
Speaker 7: It's just a blotching from working with people, like he should lift that so then he can pay his money.
Speaker 3: But also it's like when you cross somebody and now you want to come back. No, see I'm on the same I'm on the same time to hurt you and not get your money outfout.
Speaker 2: I know it doesn't hurt him. But saying like if you cross me, like.
Speaker 3: We cool and you cross me, you jump to another side and you do something to dismal you do something to try to hurt me.
Speaker 2: I don't care like to out take that out. It's about the principles. About the principle, I ain't any about the fifty is not concerned with that.
Speaker 10: What about six kids?
Speaker 3: That's six hundred thousand dollars. But see a lot of times you got to think about that when you make the moves and the decisions that.
Speaker 2: You make, right, damn yell are hard.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's that's what if somebody crosses me, that's how I feel. I'm supposed to feel bad for you after you cross me.
Speaker 4: Nah, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I would let them work to pay me back, though, I would do that.
Speaker 8: I would if I was fifty, I would definitely let them work to pay me back, and I'd be.
Speaker 2: Garnishing his wages.
Speaker 7: And then you can also if you want to be real, Paddy, you can put the block back on them afterwards.
Speaker 2: There you go. I'm just like, yo, you the only way to make money is if I see that's what you're wrong. You don't care about the money.
Speaker 1: It's about torture that much, the biggest thing whatever exactly, you don't care about.
Speaker 2: What do you do again? That was so bad, y'all. Remember it was so long ago, so long ago. I forget you definitely forget, okay, all right.
Speaker 7: Coco from s WV said she hated week so taj Coco from s w B did an interview on the We Sound Crazy podcast.
Speaker 2: During the conversation, they discussed the success.
Speaker 7: Of the album It's About Time and uh. Coco shared her personal feelings about Week.
Speaker 2: A little something special about Week, so she didn't like it.
Speaker 9: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't understand it understanding. I didn't want to hear that song. They could have flushed in the toilet. What was between you and Week?
Speaker 25: I think at that young age, I just really did not understand it the way he wanted me to approach the song. I was a church girl, so I'm just look, I did not get that at all.
Speaker 2: That's all it could be about Jesus. It could be I get weaken in these I speak. I lose all control. What are you talking about? To sing it to a man? But the Holy Spirit does it takes over. Great artists do that.
Speaker 3: But that's that's the that's the whole thing of having the team, because the records that I'm not gonna like that you're gonna like. The records that you're gonna like that I'm not gonna like. But at the end of the day is what's best for the team, and I'm glad they kept the record.
Speaker 1: I can't believe nobody ever did a gospel version of the Week in the Kneed, not that I think now.
Speaker 2: That you look at y'all, crazy. But now that you mention it, it doesn't.
Speaker 7: I don't know what it is that you've done to me, what has caused me to act in such a crazy way.
Speaker 2: Come on, Week, what it is that you do?
Speaker 9: You do what you do?
Speaker 2: Feel give me something.
Speaker 7: Week sold thirty million records, peaked at number one. And you know there's a lot of artists that didn't like their biggest hits. Yeah, I told you Genmine did not like Pony.
Speaker 2: You did say, but wow, he was such a good one. I know he won. He was such a I'm sorry on stage.
Speaker 7: You know him too, Ya.
Speaker 2: Tony Bragsy said that about Break my Heart. I believe too.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Beyonce kind of say something about single ladies something like that, that.
Speaker 7: The songs that we love the most and identified with them the most, they didn't like the people didn't like Ray but she but Cocha had to say she liked us off on the closet.
Speaker 2: She's dramatic. What's the next door?
Speaker 7: Speaking of dramatic, Kicky Palmer did not think Claire Huxible was dramatic enough.
Speaker 2: She said that Claire Huxtable was uppity. Kiki said, yeah. Kiky Palmer said that she.
Speaker 7: Did an episode of The Terrelle Show on YouTube and this clip with viral. She gave her thoughts on Felicia Rashad's character Claire Huxtable, and this is what she said about.
Speaker 2: You know somebody Claire Huxtable. She was she was upp to y'all. Bottom line that Claire was.
Speaker 7: She was.
Speaker 2: Still quote because her man was a doctor.
Speaker 8: She was an attorney.
Speaker 10: Oh, Claire, say what you're.
Speaker 2: Saying sometimes because I'm like, just go, I ain't no way. You had one little you talking about.
Speaker 7: Every time you do your angela basket, you walk down the street, something you like your.
Speaker 2: Angels all the time. Ain't nobody got time for that? Listen, listen, do we have any audio from Claire Huxtable the Black Mother? Listen?
Speaker 5: My mother reminds me of Claire Hustable. So we're not even gonna discredit that black woman.
Speaker 2: That mother. Play something. What we doing, doctor Huxtable? Like some coffee? Coffee? Yeah, coffee? You mean you're gonna get it? Yeah, you're surprised. I'm sorry, missus Huxtable.
Speaker 10: I didn't think you did that kind of thing.
Speaker 26: What kind of thing you don't serve serve whom I'm gonna serve him, serve your man.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: Elbows. You see, I am not serving doctor Huxtable. Okay, okay, that's the kind of thing that goes on in a restaurant.
Speaker 26: Now, I'm gonna bring him a cup of coffee, just like he brought me a cup of coffee.
Speaker 2: About bringing you anything anywhere, any place, anytime? Ever?
Speaker 26: Didn't you go down there to Baltimore and have big fun?
Speaker 2: But that to tell me, didn't you go for a big fun?
Speaker 25: Mom?
Speaker 10: Shut up?
Speaker 2: Don't you dare open your mouth when I'm asking you a question. I only hope that you can.
Speaker 26: Have the same experience, Vanessa. I hope that one day you come to realize exactly how it feels to think that your child's life is in danger. You have taken us from levels.
Speaker 16: Of frenzy, panic, distress, and now that we know you're okay.
Speaker 2: Rage episode.
Speaker 7: In fact, I don't think that she I don't know if she was watching four House or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know what she would fall, but I don't think she's seen the show.
Speaker 5: I'm very shocked at that woman makes a clip of class and maybe she did or the past photo.
Speaker 2: For Jesus Christ all right, all right, guys, all right, thank you for that room and report. Charlamagne. We give that Downka too.
Speaker 1: Alicia Moore from Florida. She needs to come to the front of the congregation we might have. We need to have a congregation with her. Related to just you need to have a word with I said congregation. You need to have a word with her. Yes, she needs to come to the front of the car and get you. I'd like to have a world with all right, we'll get to that nexus to the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Good morning. Make sure you're telling them to watch out of Florida.
Speaker 9: Mia.
Speaker 1: The craziest people in America come from the Bronx and all of Florida.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are a donkey.
Speaker 27: The Florida man attapped in ATM for a.
Speaker 2: Very strange reason. It gave him too much money. Florida man is arrested after that state he riggs the door to his home in an attempt to electric hit his pregnant lights. Police arrested in Orlando. Man we're talking to from Lada the breakfast club. Bitch, you donkey of the day with Charlamagne A god.
Speaker 8: I don't know why y'all keep letting him.
Speaker 2: Get y'all like no do all y'all do it to y'allself.
Speaker 1: Donkey of the Day for Tuesday, June sixth goes to a Florida woman named Alicia Moore. What does your uncle Shaula always tell you about the great state of Florida.
Speaker 8: The craziest people.
Speaker 1: In America come from the Bronx and all of Florida, And today's story is solidifying. Florida is the craziest state in America. Now, Jess, I'm sorry, this woman's last name is Moore. Okay, I don't think she's in a relation to you, because you are a wonderful mother. This woman is a terrible mother, all right. She was allegedly shoplifting inside a Dillitt's department store sidebar. It is amazing how throughout history things do not change. When I was in high school, I knew women who would shoplift oy of Dillits and then sell Tommy Hill figure for the low. Okay, Now, I don't know what Alicia's hustle was. I don't know she was shoplifting to sell back to people at shoplifting for herself. But what I do know is shoplifting almost cost her to life.
Speaker 2: For her children.
Speaker 1: What do you mean Charlamagne shoplifting almost cost her to life for her children.
Speaker 2: Let's go to w SHNBC two for the report.
Speaker 27: Police three children were rushed to the hospital after this car fire on May twenty six in the Dylot's parking lot on a Vito Mal Boulevard. Investigators say twenty four year old Alisia Moore had parked her car, left the children inside, and went into Dillard's. The arrest report says while inside Dillard's, loss Prevention observed more and another unknown male began to shoplift items. They were watched by security for approximately one hour. The report also says Moore began to leave the store and saw that our car was engulfed in flames. Police say she dropped the stolen merchandise prior to leaving the store. One child attended to get out of the car. A shopper assistant in rescuing the children. One girl suffered several first degree burns, specifically to her.
Speaker 2: Face and ears.
Speaker 27: Moore is charged with aggravated child neglect. Jesus investigators say that Moore is also charged with arson since the car fire happened during the commission of a felony. She pled not guilty to both charges.
Speaker 1: This is the worst definition of a fire sale I ever heard. Okay, let me tell you something. I understand some of y'all ekleptomaniacs. You like to steal, But you're not gonna make me believe that stealing is so important that you have to leave your kids in the car while you go steal. I would think walking in Dialargs with a few kids is a great distraction. You look way more innocent walking in with a few kids than you do walking in by yourself or walking around with some guy. But the fact that whatever you wanted out of Dillage had to be stolen so bad that you left your kids in the car and then that car burst into flames. I'm gonna be honest with you. I feel like there's more to this story. I feel like there is. I'll play here. I feel like when they find out the cause of the fire is not gonna be something that just randomly happened to the car.
Speaker 2: I don't know know who did what.
Speaker 1: I don't know who caused this explosion, but I feel like it came from somebody.
Speaker 2: But forget my conspiracy theory.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to Alicia, she walked around them all for an hour with an unknown man shoplifting in dulags.
Speaker 2: Who the hell shoplists for an hour? Okay?
Speaker 1: You spend an hour in a store when you are shopping legally, not when you boosting. Maybe it was her first time shoplifting, because we all know the model for Steelers is get in, get out quick.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Spending an hour shoplifting means you either a wanted to get caught or b needed an alibi because you knew another crime car exploding was about to occur. Now, I'm not accusing her of being in on the car exploding, because look, she may have just had a terrible car, which brings me to my next point. Alicia, if you have the kind of car that is in such bad shape that it just explodes in a parking lot of dyllags, then you, ma'am, for shoplifting from the wrong place.
Speaker 8: You should have been stealing from autos on.
Speaker 1: L' riley's all the parts because you obviously have car issues that you have been neglecting.
Speaker 8: Please let bring me, mam. Give Alicia more the biggest he hall.
Speaker 26: He haw he ha.
Speaker 2: You stupid mother carre, you dumb.
Speaker 9: You know what.
Speaker 1: I thought to myself this morning, that that women like Alicia are the reason fashion Nova will never have a brick and mortar store, only to find out Fashion Nova has five brick and mortar stores. Yeah, yes, they dost coast in California.
Speaker 7: They said that the kids are playing with the lighter inside the car and I don't know how old what isla with a lighter and lighter in.
Speaker 2: The car and then in the whole Carl. I just shoplipping from Dinners though, Oh that was the thing back in the day.
Speaker 10: Please go to Sacks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, back back in the day without in the nineteen hundreds, I do mad women who shoplifted from this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Macy's is the place, but now in twenty twenty three. But like you said, an hour an hour element all day. Yeah want Shane what, I don't care you shoplifted?
Speaker 10: Hell?
Speaker 7: I mean yes back in the day, Yes, I had from well Nor Streams. I ain't never been a dellist child norse Strom.
Speaker 2: I used to go up in Berlin because.
Speaker 7: I went to but I only want to be able to buy some stuff I ain't, you know my mother, Yeah, for my mother. But yeah, I used to stay out of Macy's they used to give and Burlington Ross was as some stuff. Marshals there, the ones like Marshals, the ones, and but nor was the ones because I used to you know, but they had the ink and it wild bust all your hand.
Speaker 2: They got got tricky after yeah, and Walmart dumb shut up.
Speaker 9: This.
Speaker 5: When I was in high school and I was with one of my white friends, man, and she was scared, and she said that it was me.
Speaker 2: What'd you steal?
Speaker 9: What was it?
Speaker 2: A whole bunch of clothes?
Speaker 5: Girl was real fresh high school coming in there with that. No boundaries, No boundaries was given from all money to this day.
Speaker 3: Al Right, well donkey of the day, Yes, all right, shoutut to be et b T we see out them all piece BT. Everybody else's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. We were talking behind the scenes and Jesse Larry says, she's thirty one. She's dating a young man that's ten years.
Speaker 2: First of all, that's not what I said, years younger. Why are you trying to act like several years. No, I say he is three years younger, man, Relax, three years. Yeah, yeah, no, it's not all right.
Speaker 7: But my thing is like, do you prefer somebody younger with stamina and energy or someone older with experience and wisdom? To me, I feel like it depends on where you are in your life. I feel like I'm okay with my you know, my younger man. It ain't no little, don't put lou very much big what you.
Speaker 2: Mean I'm talking about. I'm talking about things took definitely a height.
Speaker 8: Like lookout, how she looks tall Mexican out there.
Speaker 2: You know he's a tall black and Mexicans.
Speaker 4: Please please, maybe the same.
Speaker 2: Black is the last same like you know, no, okay, he got the black last name.
Speaker 4: So we're opening up the phone lines eight hundred five A five one O five one.
Speaker 7: What's the question, Just do you prefer someone younger with stamina and energy or someone older with experience and wisdom?
Speaker 2: Okay, that is the question.
Speaker 3: Call us up right now, eight hundred five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club on morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 20: It's topic time called eight hundred five A five one O five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody, It's d j en Vy Charlamagne the God. We are the breakfast Club. Claudia Jordan and Jess Hilarious are here.
Speaker 4: What's good now? If you just joined us? We were talking about Jess.
Speaker 3: She's dating a gentleman that's several years younger the little boy three years.
Speaker 7: First of all, don't have a clue. I play with you all the time, but I don't play. I ain't playing with you right now, like it. Yes, so he's very much a grown man. He's just three years younger than me.
Speaker 3: So the question is do you prefer somebody younger with stamina and energy or someone older with experience of wisdom?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And for me, older guys can have energy and stamina, like this is the thing. It depends on who you are in your life.
Speaker 7: And listen, Yes, older guys can have energy and stamina, and young guys can have wisdom.
Speaker 2: Wisdom is not about how old you are.
Speaker 5: It's about learning from other people's experiences and you in your experiences as well.
Speaker 2: But that's how you become wise.
Speaker 9: You don't.
Speaker 2: You become wise over time, But you don't need to be on earth for seventy years to be wise.
Speaker 1: That's true because some people have lived lives you haven't lived, so they could be younger than you have an experience you didn't have.
Speaker 2: Correct, Yeah, yeah, yah know, yeah, So how's it going? It's going great. Which when you prefer so, you prefer younger with stamina.
Speaker 7: I tried both, but right now, like where I am right now, younger stamina and and he is wise.
Speaker 2: What's the oldest you've been tho?
Speaker 24: Like?
Speaker 2: How many years older?
Speaker 9: Ooh?
Speaker 2: Girl? Was it the one that I hated?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: I am somebody older than them really more like a clown. Seventy really?
Speaker 5: You know, I've never dated a seventy year old, envy. I would say forty nine that was the oldest?
Speaker 2: Is that bad for her?
Speaker 7: Age?
Speaker 2: Forty one? I'm thirty one. Forty nine is old? Okay, I understand. Well how was the not anymore? How what what the forty nine? Ye? It was good, it was alrighty. It just was like I ain't I'm bored, but all right, I'm bored a little bit? Heid he was?
Speaker 7: He was?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then like he made me dislike oral? But wait wait wait what Yeah? The old man saving like oral? No, I didn't want to. I didn't want to receive it from him. I didn't. He scared me from I got bit I'm like, what the hell you been? You've been too long to be known that you can't actually real like you don't you it? Yeah? What like you know, you knowbody like he was one of them old models. The mold models had tough Glatorius.
Speaker 9: And he was not.
Speaker 7: It was too much, so you didn't like whirl after him. I didn't like with them, But I'm in love with it now again because you know it's happening.
Speaker 2: World. Eat the worm at the bottom of the bottom of the bottle? What is the what is that? What the worm at the bottom? The worm at the bottom of the bottom?
Speaker 1: Oh, I forget y'all don't have worms. So that's how we old bottles used to have worms. Yeah, at the bottom of the bottle.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, that's the Mexican stuff that you're trying to say. He's so old that we can't even catch one.
Speaker 9: You know what.
Speaker 7: Up until three years ago, I only dated a younger man, like not super super younger, but I definitely like younger man.
Speaker 2: The youngest oh I was like twelve years okay.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We had some awkward experiences though.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 7: I was having some dental work done at the time. I thought I told the story on housewives. And I had a temporary crown in my mouth, so they're not really like cemented in there. Okay, we were having relations and when I was it was a really dark room and my crown got loose, so I didn't think he'd see that.
Speaker 2: I slipped up, man, and he goes, is that your tooth? And he said, really loud and.
Speaker 9: Murder.
Speaker 2: You set up back with that one. Now you set the old g back with That was God being anyone?
Speaker 13: It was?
Speaker 24: It was.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 2: It was the crown. It wasn't even the too. If it was it was. It wasn't my real too like rotten now because I'm old. It was denser. It was my temporary crown. Keep going like, let me show you these guns. I gotta show the young the savage. I can keep building. Yeah, he said, let me show you, like like, let's go, let's go to the full. You just know you don't I hate y'all this. Laurence, Hey, Lauren, you going younger? Older?
Speaker 4: Which one you prefer?
Speaker 19: Oh?
Speaker 2: So I have.
Speaker 24: I would say older for the wisdom and the experience. They probably saddlers, and I was a younger for the fun and the laid.
Speaker 2: Back we can't both. What you gotta pick one? Yeah, you can't. There's no explanation. What do you.
Speaker 14: Been older?
Speaker 7: Okay, you're gonna go older, so you're gonna you know, you're gonna have to be the one with the stamina.
Speaker 2: And all the energy. How old are you?
Speaker 24: I'm thirty one girl.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, well.
Speaker 7: You'll be back to the youngest Jesus day old and now was different now because they got all kinds of things now. Yeah, so they got pills and all potions, all kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Right, money, Yes, that's what it's all about. That is not what it's what they want.
Speaker 8: They want the sugar daddy. Y'all ain't dating no broke older man.
Speaker 7: Oh no, no, no, no, I'm not dating young broke a broke young man either. Let a young broke man hit.
Speaker 2: I would not. You don't know me, then, sir, Yeah, we ain't cousins. But what if he what if he got that dang thing? I would never know. I don't know. That's not what I.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, but no, guys, the money that got it too, Like I don't understand. The best penises are usually it's hat to eight. Yeah, I guess, because that's all they got so they can just leave with that. Yeah, that was back in the days.
Speaker 2: For me, not she admitting to it. No, I don't know you, I'm not now. I want what the hell I look like?
Speaker 10: Old Jackson?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 2: Who's this? Hello? What's your name?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 9: Andrew?
Speaker 2: Andrew?
Speaker 12: I'm pretty good?
Speaker 19: Are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? What do you prefer?
Speaker 4: Andrew?
Speaker 15: I don't know any of this stuff about a younger or older wisdom whatever it is.
Speaker 14: All I know, Charle Manon, I'm borny for cheese women.
Speaker 15: You know what women are?
Speaker 2: Cheese women?
Speaker 4: What the cheese women?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 14: They are women laid out of cheese and I want to eat their arms.
Speaker 2: That was the same guy who say that was.
Speaker 8: Just the white dude from Filing.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what I think. He's definitely from Indianas.
Speaker 8: No, boy, you know what it used to be back in the day.
Speaker 1: They used to separate kids like in school that you had an honor class and special class.
Speaker 2: And now walk short bus. That's right.
Speaker 3: We're all just together now, eight hundred five eight five one oh five, and we're asking do you prefer someone younger with stamina or someone older with experience and wisdom that comes from Jesse Larius.
Speaker 4: She's thirty one.
Speaker 2: She's dating somebody several years younger than some clowns react what you thought? It's the breakfast logan warning.
Speaker 3: Everybody is DJ NV CHARLAMAGNEA gud We are the Breakfast Club. Now we're asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Do you prefer someone younger with stamina or energy or someone older with experience and wisdom? Of course, our co host Todia Jordan and Jess Hilarious here Now this story comes from Jess Hilarious.
Speaker 4: She's thirty one, she's dating somebody several years younger.
Speaker 8: But she said he got the energy, stamina.
Speaker 2: And the wisdom correct and experience and money and other things as well.
Speaker 5: Are you in love?
Speaker 2: I'm getting there. If you don't stop, I'm getting there. You don't even understand. You don't even know how long it's been going on.
Speaker 7: We finally got a real woman up here up to me, and and y'all, y'all just don't understand, Like, all right, you don't know.
Speaker 26: How to do that.
Speaker 7: So you're just like the best part when you're almost there most almost. Actually, I hope I don't even get all the way to it, because that's when things. Yeah, I want to be in this stage like, yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Almost honeymoon stage.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would say that I started talking the I G page already. No, I don't want to know his I mean, you know, I don't want to know his none of that.
Speaker 10: Okay, Yeah, yeah, you think about what's so.
Speaker 2: Maybe a lot of songs. Maybe I've been listening to r A. Lens. I listened to some more. I'm in a soft girl our stage. I've been you know what I mean, I've been channeling that that new album and yeah, I like that.
Speaker 4: Let's go to the phone.
Speaker 5: He likes Anita Baker. Yeah you're shocked, thank you. Yeah, yeah, the young black like I need a Baker.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 4: What's what's your name?
Speaker 15: Brodoran?
Speaker 4: Younger with standing out or older with experience and wisdom.
Speaker 2: What's what's your thoughts?
Speaker 9: Why?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 16: I just feel like.
Speaker 2: Like they take care of you. They take care of you.
Speaker 1: It's interesting, right because it's the same things women like, men like to like, you know, you know back in my day when I was out there in these streets, you know, and I had things that were twenty years older than me.
Speaker 2: They send you home in car service. Yeah, fried chicken with twinkies in a nice little bag.
Speaker 4: Somebody put a chicken on a plate on the side of his back and a two.
Speaker 2: Thousand dollars check. Now, well he was dealing with the sirrels and the Gwendolin's and everything. We're not talking about that, right, that was a birth.
Speaker 8: And a two thousand dollars check. I needed that in my twenties.
Speaker 2: You hear me thought, yeah, bird yo, would you have a data older woman? Now if you if you weren't married, would you would Pam?
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: What was making the age difference.
Speaker 8: You had twenty three?
Speaker 4: Would have married Patty LaBelle, Stephanie Mill Stephanie.
Speaker 2: Now you're talking about lay talking Now, you're talking yes, talking, yes.
Speaker 8: Telma from Good Times, Betty white Man.
Speaker 2: No, come on, I was thinking about Florida ox Wa. Could have reached older women, get you to do anything. No, I'm happily married.
Speaker 7: No back then, like if you were, if you're available, absolutely, Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I cannot repeat. Now, you did tell me something about somebody that was some big I never get that.
Speaker 1: That wasn't that old back then. Back then I was twenty something. It was in the forty that wasn't all that.
Speaker 2: What I was thinking. I hate you.
Speaker 4: We're just your cousins cutting up this morning.
Speaker 14: That's cool.
Speaker 21: I love y'all, I swear.
Speaker 3: So if you know what we talk about, you want a younger man with standing an energy, or a older man would experience a wisdom.
Speaker 21: Okay. So being a nice thirty eight year old woman myself, I'd rather have an older one because they getting me there where I need to be for sure, guaranteed.
Speaker 2: She said, too much?
Speaker 14: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 22: And they're not asking for too much.
Speaker 21: They're not even trying to go A couple of rounds.
Speaker 22: That's cool with me.
Speaker 21: A couple, that's okay.
Speaker 24: I take that couple as the most of them too.
Speaker 13: I'm good with that.
Speaker 21: After that, I'm let's do something else.
Speaker 14: I'm I'm an adult.
Speaker 12: Did something else to do?
Speaker 9: I know?
Speaker 21: Anyway, these living ones.
Speaker 22: Do what you mean and over it.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, oh, you're talking about the young ones. The young ones. I can't.
Speaker 24: I can't because one they just what you want to call it, like a rabbit.
Speaker 12: They just want to go.
Speaker 13: Here, do this?
Speaker 21: Why do I, Like I said, I'm already up in the area like the age.
Speaker 24: You know, I don't have time to teach nobody.
Speaker 14: Okay, I'm y'all nice to look at it all.
Speaker 2: But somebody with some nice and sensual over the quick. Yeah, PENI size. Everybody is different. I guess everybody is different though.
Speaker 7: And he's not several years younger, but he's he's three years young.
Speaker 2: But it's it's like when somebody.
Speaker 5: Can talk to you and they understand and they they it's an intellectual conversation being had, Yo.
Speaker 2: The hardest thing to have with anybody these days.
Speaker 7: It's a conversation I'm talking about that goes when it goes beyond what's happening in the world.
Speaker 2: World was trending on social media? What are goals here online?
Speaker 7: And it substance like how do you feel about Like yeah, like yo, our conversations get deep and it's like, yo, you know what I'm just saying.
Speaker 2: So it's like I'm not just up here like every kid. Oh yeah, young youngs all day.
Speaker 5: You know that's great, you know, because they make for great little brothers. But one particular one.
Speaker 2: He makes you happy.
Speaker 1: But I hope he knows that, you know, the same way we're talking about him now. If he do you dirty, We're gonna talk about it absolutely.
Speaker 2: You already know. I already know you already now already know. Yes, Jackson one Jackson that's not is one. You know it's not smart Jackson, regular regular name.
Speaker 10: Get on my face.
Speaker 2: It's not like it's not giving it like it ain't no damn Jackson on the way. What are we talking about? We got a big artist that is dropping some nemi. We we got and talk more about it when we come back.
Speaker 3: All right, don't move us to breakfast Locomo Morning everybody. It's DJ m V Charlamagne the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get to the rooms.
Speaker 2: Of course, we have our co host Claudia Jordan and just hilarious here.
Speaker 7: Let's go okay, all right, just because I'm being quiet, don't mean that I don't have that fire up.
Speaker 2: Inside of me to get you all the way together together. This is the rumor report. One thing that I'm not is a liar. And people know what happened. People know the truth. All right. Just didn't you say that Shaggy song? It wasn't me. That's one of your favorite songs. I did not say that, Claudy, but I used to jam real hard. You like I ain't gonna lie I did.
Speaker 7: Okay, So he is talking about the song. He said, fans misunderstood the concept of the song it wasn't me. People think that it was a player's anthem, like a cheaters anthem, and actually it was the opposite of that.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 7: These was supposed to be an anti cheating song, but people either didn't listen to the song to the end or just overlook the lyrics. According to Shaggy, the song starts off with a conversation where his character gives his.
Speaker 2: Friend bad advice, which leads to the premise of the song. A girl just caught me and he that's Charlemagne and then be talking. So Shaggy said, Shaggy telling the goy to just say it wasn't you.
Speaker 7: But at the end of the song, he says, I'm just gonna confess, say I was wrong, I'm sorry, and say that and you was giving me bad advice.
Speaker 2: You're stupid, yo, it is it's a cheatersh What do you mean?
Speaker 5: It's it's like it wasn't me, like you you you wrote a song about how a lot of your girl because.
Speaker 1: You could be lying and saying it wasn't you. But then you could be telling the truth of saying it was the friend.
Speaker 2: Is the cheatter, Shaggy saying, tell her it wasn't you?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 7: So the end, at the end, the friend says, I'm gonna tell her that I'm sorry for the pain that I caused. I've been listening to your reasoning, Shaggy, it makes me no sense. You might think you're a player, but you're completely lost. So the lesson at the very end wasn't cheating.
Speaker 2: It was his friends.
Speaker 5: Like the homeboys always give trash advice, right and you know, yeah, so Shaggy was cheating because that's how he gave that advice, just saying what.
Speaker 2: Cheater, But say the friend friend wasn't as trash as.
Speaker 1: We were speaking from cheating experience likely, you know what, years old, It don't matter. It's still a great discussion. Shut up, it is not a great discussion.
Speaker 2: Do you guys get it from the bad dating advice?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: I don't know, no one but nobody thinks they get bad.
Speaker 7: But I honestly don't take dating advice from anybody these days.
Speaker 2: I really don't.
Speaker 5: With your old young white black I know, I know I don't be listening, but yeah, I just you can't. You gotta, you gotta Your experience is your experience.
Speaker 2: You're right, you got to learn your own wife.
Speaker 8: The biggest dating advice we give it don't cheat though, correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and y'all could be the ones to do it. Thanks all right?
Speaker 7: Moving on, Roan Marley is being accused of a hostile work environment. He's a son of Barbari, of course, so he's got a case against him. So I guess this woman, Chloe, she's suing him. They met in twenty nineteen and connected due to work. And she says she's been a leader at the cannabis business and she linked it with Rohan. Okay, so she said he lacked the business acumen, so she stepped in to help launch the brand. Somewhere along the lines, Chloe and Rohan started sleeping together, and she claims drawing their employment, she was harassed because of her gender and that Rohan would verbally abuse her in front of other people. He basically said, I can speak to you the way I want to because I'm fing you.
Speaker 2: It's quite savage.
Speaker 7: So he told her if you slept with any of my coworkers, you would mess things up with a company. And so she ended up suing him. She said that he has tried, in varying degrees of failure to establish his own legacy. She's basically saying he can't get his own thing.
Speaker 2: Popping of guys that that do that, guys like that.
Speaker 3: There's two sides of every story. And and Rohanna has done a lot to show his outside of what he does for them all. And you know, Rohan has that coffee that does extremely well. Yeah, he has a Roehan coffee. I think it's called the Marley Rohan Marley coffee that does well. He has a couple of resorts. He has like three in Mexico, he has one in Jamaica. So Royan is doing his damn thing.
Speaker 2: It's nice doing a damn thing. That's why he said. That's why he said.
Speaker 5: Feel like he got the right. Listen, I'm doing too damn much for you to be talking back. If I'm aftering you, shut up.
Speaker 7: They said she wasn't gonna comply with the conditions, and that's what she got her papers.
Speaker 2: The termination papers are better. You can walk then, all right.
Speaker 24: Uh.
Speaker 2: Atlanta club goes quiet when the Gunna song comes on.
Speaker 7: Ongoing debate and the culture whether or not Ghunna is a snitch, y'all snitch.
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's what we're waiting to hear from Young Fizzle.
Speaker 7: We need.
Speaker 3: The street and like just said that, I think that's what young Thug would have to say. We'd all don't know the case. Well we have on the outside. We speculate, but I think.
Speaker 8: It's so stupid for civilians to care whether or not that man's man.
Speaker 2: Music of your note.
Speaker 7: Well, a video surface in an Atlanta club where everyone in the club is standing still while a Gunner record played in the background, and you can hear the man recording it explaining.
Speaker 2: Why they don't know what song was that.
Speaker 1: I coudn't even hear what bredon, but it came off, came out. Play one of them old Gunna bops, and watch what happened.
Speaker 2: People don't know. I want to the song. The translation.
Speaker 7: The whole club stops when they play Gunn abroad. They don't f with Gunner in Atlanta. Look how dead it is. This m f was just jumping like hotcakes and now was dead when they played the gun song. That he's trying to apply that people don't them, but again I didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a brand new song. But also it is gonna to y'all know, I don't.
Speaker 8: Know play one of them old record plate drip too hard? Something's people like that.
Speaker 5: At baby Gna record Uh you like ain't with Julie. Oh No, that's Chris Brown, but featuring.
Speaker 2: I think the song because none of us can. I just like dang don't.
Speaker 10: You're right?
Speaker 2: We know features damn hopping features.
Speaker 3: That is your rumor report, the People's Choice mixes up. Next, it's the Breakfast Club. Good Morning, the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 2: Their words, their story.
Speaker 3: For the first time, t Bos and Chili reflect on the roller coaster of tragedies and triumphs that fuel t LC despite all odds. Don't miss authentic exclusive access to these trailblazes. The documentary TLC Forever premier Saturday at eight seventh Central on Lifetime.
Speaker 2: Everybody is dj.
Speaker 3: N V Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Uh re can you play out these music? There we go swap it menatop.
Speaker 2: Playing with Jess. Jess tonight she's playing with you again, Yo.
Speaker 5: Y'all released some clowns here, guys, I got to shows tonight that's those show.
Speaker 2: This thing is going to be sold out.
Speaker 7: Man, y'all know how y'all turn up real big for me in the Bronx. So I'll be there tonight at Salsa Cluff Way go y'all where Rob Stables and shout out to my guy Robs.
Speaker 2: The old Jimmy, So get there early. Food is always great.
Speaker 5: There may and my god Desi Dosi forty eighteen will be there tonight.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, now, when we come back, we got the positive notice the Breakfast Club. Good morning dj MV Charlamage the guy we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Claudia Jordan is here ow co host.
Speaker 3: Now, imagine have a control over your phone plan, only paying for what you need and turning on perks when you want them. That's what my plan from Verizon's all about. And this Friday, we're taking a page from that book and giving you control over our show.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: You could pick a song that we play for our freaky Freaky Freaky Friday segment. All right, Mario, let me love. You could be one Lulu, Wayne, Lollipop or wallet Bad. So just go to the Breakfast Club am Twitter account and you picked the song. So just like you're taking control of your phone planning with my plan from Veronson. Now you can take control of our show. Warning everybody, it's TJ env Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. It's time to get up out of here.
Speaker 2: Claudia.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much. Thank you, Yes, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. Are you popping back up, Jess? Yeah, I'm gonna pop back up. You know what I'm saying, Just gonna pop. One thing just gonna do is pop.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'll be coming there and be like, yo, let me up there like you can here today.
Speaker 10: Coming up.
Speaker 2: But you got to show in the Bronx though, Yeah, definitely. And that's and that actually a pop up.
Speaker 5: That is actually a pop up show to shows tonight shows that I could come in the city and you know, take your money and dip.
Speaker 1: Don't see it, take your money and dip. But you're still providing the service. You're making people laugh and I feel good.
Speaker 2: I'm saying different that the show was in Brooklyn, Yo, but they get me the brother Brooklyn the same thing. Definite.
Speaker 7: It is definitely taking your money. There's a little something different queensies. Yeah, oh right, you it'd be something different. But look, they understand when I talk like like, When I talk like that, they understand.
Speaker 2: You See, all the night you got a positive note I do. Man.
Speaker 1: I always remember your dreams need to be bigger than your doubts. Okay, dream big, work hard, and fear nothing but God.
Speaker 2: Breakfast Club, you gonna finish for y'all. Done,