Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: The David School District, which is located just north of Salt Lake City in Utah, has officially decided to ban the Bible from elementary and middle school libraries for containing get this guy's vulgarity or violence. The ban will take effect immediately, with Bibles being removed from classrooms even as they closed down for the summer. The committee is signed to review the Bible for the David School District determined that it should still be limited to high school age students. In the day since the decision was announced, the David School District has also received a quest for the Book of Mormon to be reviewed for inappropriate conduct content. Ken Ivory, a Utah Republican legislator, wrote in a statement, the Bible is a quote challenging read for children, and that the Bible is best taught and best understood in the home and around the hearth, the hearth as a family.
Speaker 1: Tell y'all something, man, our countryman is in climbing in a basket going to hell. We are so immoral, We are so immoral. Now you can expose your children to all types of stuff about sex, sexuality. You can have all these choices for your children. But now the children can't read the Bible because it's too rough of a reed. You want to know what's a rough read, man, Try reading to your child and explaining to your child what he's seeing on the internet. You want to have a rough read, Be a parent and do that. I think this country, man is sick, and I think we're getting sicker, and I think we're getting further and further away from the truth. We're getting further and further away from God. And man, don't let people do that to your children and your homes. Keep talking to your children about prayer, Keep talking to your children about faith, Keep talking to your children about religion and hope and all of that. Stop listening to all this we set up and let that atheist woman convinced the Congress to remove prayer from schools. And look at what has happened since we've removed prayer from school. So now what we have Now we've got drugs in the school, we got school shootings in the school. We trying to put all types of different bathrooms in the school. Hey man, we just we're losing ourselfs and people are not paying attention to it because we have gotten to the point where there are groups of people who want to force you to agree with their decisions. And even though I agree with everybody has the right to make their own decisions and live your own life as you choose. But please, when I choose not to, Why I got to be wrong for that?
Speaker 2: Is there a committee investigating gun violence and making rules on gun laws?
Speaker 1: Do we have that committee?
Speaker 2: These books? I'm just trying to figure out where is the committee to stop the violence?
Speaker 1: And the laws?
Speaker 2: The gun laws? Are they busy?
Speaker 1: They're not books.
Speaker 2: We didn't have all of this.
Speaker 1: This sickness is real violence.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, all right, coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour, we'll check your voicemailed Steve at eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve, right after this, you're listening Hard Morning Show