Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what's y'all don't know y'all all at all, So don't given them black a million bus Busoza listening to show, I don't joy joy.
Speaker 1: You you.
Speaker 3: You gotta turn, got to turn the mouth turn, probably got to turn mouth turn the water of the money up.
Speaker 4: Look, come.
Speaker 1: Come on, you'll think that.
Speaker 5: Uh huh, I sure will.
Speaker 1: Now, Good morning everybody.
Speaker 5: You are listening to the voice, Come on now, digny one and only Steve Harvey Man oh Man got a radio show. I said yesterday, I was trying to do something with it. Like I said, you know, the trying part is over. I'm actually doing something with it now. I told you that the only way to find your real purpose, your real mission in life, you're real what for. The thing that you got to go get it get after is you got to connect with God. You have to connect with him because as your creator, no one knows better what you were made for than your maker. I mean not just I mean man, and you just make a lot of common sense, don't it. I mean really, you know, people kill me with the lack of belief. I'm listening to me. I don't really into explaining all that away. If that's how you feel, then gone and get the feeling how you feeling with it. But let me explain something to you. I just don't see how. What is this conscious that eats away at you from time to time? Where does the moral barometer come from that exists in your life? What makes you know the difference between right and wrong? Where did your conscience come from? What is your need to cry out from? What does the word Lord help me come from? Why when you get in a in a dark place and you whisper Jesus, where that come from?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 1: What is that? You know?
Speaker 5: What are these promises come from that we make, these deals we cut that we make with a higher power? Why why when you're at your lowest moment, man, you've you you, you turn somewhere. Okay, enough of that, I've I've explained my side of it. As a matter of fact, God is really almost unexplainable to me. I want, I want, I want to share something with you about when you strike out to find your mission, or how about when you strike out on your mission once you discover what your purpose is? Or let's let's simplify what happens when you set a goal and you're ready to strike out on that goal. What happens when you set an ambition in front of you or put something in your sights that you want to attain that you want to become successful at. What's the mind set that you have to develop? There are three things you must first ask, You must then believe, and you must then receive. Now the received part, all these parts has got a thing to it. You gotta ask. You just gotta ask for it. You know you've heard the scripture before? You have not because you ask not? Why don't you ask? But then after you ask, here's the kick. You got to believe that it can happen for you. Stop looking at the success of other people and not thinking that that same success can happen for you. Then I'm not saying that specific way. I'm just saying that a success can happen for you, just like it can happen for somebody else. Why do you think it keeps happening to other people over and over because they ask and they believe. Now here's the cold part. Receive it? Oh what you mean? Receive it?
Speaker 1: I ask for it. I believe in it. Why would I not want to receive it, Act like it, Act like it's already there.
Speaker 5: Behave as though you have it in your hands, Smile about it, Realize that, man, it's just days away, and how many other days that is? If it's days away, it's just days away. We don't know if it's gonna happen tomorrow, next week, in thirty days. We don't know if it's gonna take a few years. But you got to receive it though. You gotta ask, You got to believe, and you got to receive it. You gotta act as though as that. Now there's another part now to this about work.
Speaker 1: You don't please. Faith with our works is dead.
Speaker 5: Don't think you're gonna just ask for something believing and then go sit down start watching TV. Come on, now, let's get real. Let's not leave out the other jewel. You got to work.
Speaker 6: But now here hear what I want you to know about when you strike out on that mission, that the journey that you strike out on to accomplish a goal or to set out on the mission, The journey, if you could understand this or that help you so much. The journey is a process. It's not an arrival date. It's a process. All you're looking to do, folks, is start the process.
Speaker 5: Get it started. Don't worry about the arrival date. Act like it's there. The arrival date is coming. But here is the beauty of the journey being a process. But all along the way of your.
Speaker 1: Journey you will find success the.
Speaker 5: Whole time you're on the on the journey, the whole time you're in the process of finding your mission, fulfilling your mission, uncovering your dreams, reaching your goals.
Speaker 1: The beauty of it is all along the.
Speaker 5: Way you're going to find success on so many levels.
Speaker 1: And people fail to look at that part.
Speaker 5: They keep thinking of themselves, Man, I ain't there yet, I ain't you know. It's like when you take a little kid on a long car trip and there in the back seat.
Speaker 1: Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Boy?
Speaker 5: If you just look out the window, see where we done being? Look out the window, look at the mountains, Look at these trees, look at the views we got. No, we ain't there yet, But Lord have mercy, look at what he's showing us along the way. Smell the roses, have yourself a cup of coffee, chill every now and then, and see what he's doing for you because the journey is a process. But man, know that in the process of arriving at your designated gold dream, ambition, or mission. Understand this, that the journey is a process. But all along the way you'll find success. There are things that are going to happen to you along the way, man, that will be so gratifying and fulfilling. Where the journey is joyful, there is joy in the journey. You don't have to be there to appreciate the ride. Appreciate the journey and the process. Stop getting mad because you ain't at the arrival data. Your dreams ain't come true yet. Look up, Look up. You might discover, man, that you're living better. You might discover that you don't have a million yet, but you'd have made a quarter of a million what you tripping for because you ain't got the million yet.
Speaker 1: Remember when you didn't have nothing.
Speaker 5: Be grateful for the two hundred and fifty thousand dollars mark, the one hundred thousand dollars mark, the three hundred and twenty two thousand dollar mark. Don't you understand, man, you may not be where you wanna be, But man, can't you thank God.
Speaker 1: That you ain't where you was how about that one?
Speaker 7: Huh, all right, you're listening hard Morning.
Speaker 5: Show ladies and gentlemen. Uh, boys and girls.
Speaker 1: Uh. Rabbit raisers, pit bull trainers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, rabbit raising. I'm going new this time. Pitbull trainers, Turkey farmers.
Speaker 1: Uh, arborists, Uh.
Speaker 5: All the brothers that work in car detail shops. Uh, anybody in the waste management strush. A shout out to the brothers hanging off the back. Much love to the cab drivers that that want to get rid of Uber.
Speaker 1: I wanna a shout out to.
Speaker 5: Amazon that I've just started using and I found out that they will tell you stuff that people like that you might too, and I'll be damn they be right. I want to send a shout out to uh, everybody that's ever hit.
Speaker 1: A bad golf shot.
Speaker 5: I want to send a shout out, especially the people whose feelings get hurt early in the morning over the leastness of damn things. This is how we start the Steve Harvey Morning Show today. Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Shirley Strawberry calling for real Mississippi Monica. Nephew, no, no, no, tell me last Junior who's been out for a while walking and we found out most recently that Here's walk this year was for him. The legend that he is a nephew Tommy and the name of the walk is Keir's Hope, and we was hoping kill would be there this year. Y'all don't know how Apropos Junior had covid and sick of sail in the same week and so we didn't know if he was gonna make it. But God heal me mcgin and bought him through. So he had covid antichristi. He was uh triple ced.
Speaker 8: So therefore, now, how about there walking for myself?
Speaker 1: So Junior was out there walking for herself or you're so wrong. He was killing a lot of things this weekend.
Speaker 5: Walking out, walking out. We was out there walking for so many missions. Anybody could have signed up.
Speaker 8: We can walking for ear aches everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there was so many sick people out there this weekend. We were just walking for anything. Now, were walking for diabeaty, were walking for the elderly, and we was walking for people who's scout kitchen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were wanted. The spine was soft age.
Speaker 7: We had age.
Speaker 5: Yeah. One of the sponsors was Soft eight. We had a We was doing a all types of stuff right.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: One of the sponsors was tidy Bowl.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 5: They even had the little white man that be in the boat in the toilet during the commercial. He was there walking. It was such an amazing event. A lot of half being people was there, tried to kill so many things. There's four hundred people in their had on pink. They was in there supporting everything.
Speaker 7: We were just so glad to have you back, Junior. Welcome back.
Speaker 10: Oo.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I came it. Okay, we had two people in the walk that boar black coming out of the head. Everything coming up.
Speaker 11: At thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from a nephew as he runs that prank back right after this. You're listening hard Morning show. It's time now to run that prank back with the nephew.
Speaker 12: What you got now, this is the blind barber cat dog if you could bring it only in the blind the bober.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I'm trying to reach a uh that run the bucket. Yeah you now you run the barber shop down there, on't you?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 12: Now I'm trying to see if if y'all got any booth rentals down there where I can come in there and cut some hair. I've been cutting hal a long time. I want to see if y'all got some room down there. They tell me they might you might have had some come available.
Speaker 9: I got two boots open right now, you need a boot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to get in there and get the cutting. Now. You now how much you charge for booth rental on a weekly basis?
Speaker 9: That's two hundred dollars a week.
Speaker 12: Two hundred dollars a week. Now that eight hundred dollars a month. That they're good cause just two hundred now winter. Can I get down there so you can meet me? You know, we can show me around the shop, so I know what.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm open from eight to seven.
Speaker 4: That's that's two to two saddays, all right, because I.
Speaker 12: Want to see if I can maybe meet you there so I can get down there and you feel my way around come out. Then what I want to ask you you do you mind doing for me? Do you think you could possibly put up some ramps where you got steps.
Speaker 1: At and uh and your phone? Could you take your mind if you take the phone and put it in brail for me?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, man, what the hell I need to put money taking rampside and putting phones in the briell for what.
Speaker 9: Was going on with you?
Speaker 12: Well, I'm I'm I'm blind. You know I'm not gonna let that stop me. You know I'm still going.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, no, hell no, man, you wait a minute.
Speaker 1: You what I'm blind?
Speaker 12: But see, but I've been cutting my hair for over ten years, and folks say my hair could always look good. So I just figured I'm gonna start cutting hand now.
Speaker 4: Oh well, yes, what you might cut a hand, It might be some good that you do, but just ain't cutting no hand in my shop. Not being blind that yeah, ain't not found my shop. Man. No, I ain't got no problem with that, man, But you you just can't do it down well wait.
Speaker 1: Wait, nothing to see this what they call it excrimination. You can't do that.
Speaker 12: You can't scriminate from people you call they got some type of handicap blongs to them.
Speaker 4: You listen, hold, let me can't something man. I'm not trying to be trying to put you out of be in the dock doing what you need to do. But you just can't do that my shot. Man. I can't be called discrimination, discrimination, scrimination of what not.
Speaker 1: Not not shot.
Speaker 9: You just can't do it, baby, listen.
Speaker 12: Not I know how to cut hair, I know how to give folks a lining and stuff like that. I ain't tried to use no raisor nothing like.
Speaker 1: That, but I know.
Speaker 4: Man, come on, dude, listen. Can't you find something else to get into besides trying to cut half?
Speaker 1: Well? This what I like though, this what I feel like, This is my calling.
Speaker 4: You just can't do it in my shot.
Speaker 12: I'm sorry, no, cause see now that's what I don't I don't care to hear something like this here. And I've been I got the qualifications and I'm able to do it now. I want to be able to I'm down there, and I told you when I first what I tell you. I said I wanted to feel my way around. Didn't I say that I don't.
Speaker 4: Need to feel your way, dock. I needed to be able to see what you're doing. I mean, I don't care about you being able to cut no half being blind. You got to be able to see to do that.
Speaker 12: This could probably do to do wondering for your shot. People have come from miles around to see somebody like.
Speaker 1: Myself cutting that kind of my shot.
Speaker 4: Did you what I said.
Speaker 1: I heard what you said. When I don't want you to do it make me mad.
Speaker 4: About that, you're gonna get mad about something have been belonged to me. I'm offering, and you tell me this, your blind doc. I can't help you when you Brian man, come along with that.
Speaker 1: Now listen, I'm gonna tell you this here, and I'm gonna tell it to you straight. I'm coming down now to that barber shop. I'm gonna feel leave booths out and I'm gonna.
Speaker 12: Start cutting now. One thing I don't want to do is have to get into no tussa with you now. I don't want that worry.
Speaker 4: To worry about getting in noule with me. Did you bring your in my shop? Talking much? You gonna cut it up and he's gonna be some part to move around when I'm coming.
Speaker 1: Down there, and I'm coming down there is eating now? What thing you bring?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 4: Well with my shot, you gonna.
Speaker 12: You're gonna get your woo bob, blind man, and what you're gonna do, you ain't gonna see it coming either.
Speaker 1: You hear it? Pray not as long as I got the money to pay my bull.
Speaker 4: Rental, you don't give a damn, I don't want your money. You're blind, can't cut no man shot.
Speaker 9: You understand what I.
Speaker 4: Say to you.
Speaker 1: I'm understanding what you're saying. And if I got the call the law about you being discriminated.
Speaker 4: Lord, you can call anybody you want the call that's money. You not gonna do that. You understand what I'm telling you. Now you bring your down there talking about good man money.
Speaker 9: He won't.
Speaker 4: I'll be waiting on you.
Speaker 12: I'm I'm coming down there this evening and I'm coming and I'm coming to up y'all because you got the now to discriminate just me.
Speaker 4: I got my come in the fight. Who kill you?
Speaker 1: Mother?
Speaker 4: You not be done? I even fish Steve.
Speaker 1: Call they give me.
Speaker 12: They give me this number and say you is the one that do the hiring around the barber shop.
Speaker 4: You don't call my personal number. You called my shop?
Speaker 9: Do call you money?
Speaker 1: What difference do that make? If I'm some man looking for a job.
Speaker 4: You don't call my personal phone.
Speaker 1: You're gonna watch your tone with me. What you're gonna do.
Speaker 4: I ain't gonna watch it. You won't you bring it to my shop.
Speaker 12: I tell you one thing, You're gonna watch you gonna watch me get on your Why are.
Speaker 4: You gonna get on You can't save me and I want to hang up on you.
Speaker 1: I got one more thing I need to say to you.
Speaker 9: Is this his nephew time.
Speaker 1: It from the Steve Harvey Monty Show. You just got prayed by your cousin.
Speaker 12: I'm man, hey, mister, I got to ask you, man, what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the.
Speaker 4: Land, The Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 12: We're not gonna gloat. We're not gonna We're not gonna do no praise in prank worship today.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna do it.
Speaker 12: The Blind Bob I did that earthquakes Father's Day comedy show. You don't want to miss it. This earthquake down Neale Rollins, nephew, Tommy, Tony Roberts. But that's the fraction all going down Father's Day night. That would be June eighteenth, Sunday night. We will be at the New Jersey Pack the New Jersey Performing Art Center. You don't want to miss the tickets on sale read now.
Speaker 7: Thank you, nephew.
Speaker 11: Coming up next, it is asked the c l O with a cheap love Officer Steve Harvey.
Speaker 7: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Coming up.
Speaker 11: At the top of the were in entertainment news, Kanye West went off on the paparazzi.
Speaker 7: What else is new? He goes off on.
Speaker 11: Everybody plus your favorite TV judge, Judge Steve is moving to a new night.
Speaker 7: We'll update your box office.
Speaker 9: What uh.
Speaker 11: We'll let you know who was number one at the box office, and we'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour. But right now it is time to ask the clo. This one from Faith in Yonkers, Faith Rights. My son had sex with his distant cousin after I told him they were related.
Speaker 7: He said, I'm old school.
Speaker 11: He doesn't believe in all of that first, second, and third cousin stuff. He continues to see her and defy me. He's nineteen, So is this out of my hands now?
Speaker 5: Well, it might not be out of your hands, but the baby, y'all gonna be taken care of, gonna be different. So he can go on and think his old school if he want to, But let him keep on. Your stupid ass, boy, you fitsh find out why they tell you not to do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, it's not out your hands.
Speaker 5: I think what you should do is you should make it a family issue, just telling him report it. Get the girl's mama, Yeah, because you know the girl might not know that's a possibility.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but he certainly knows.
Speaker 5: But see, hill boy, you can quit talking to him because we stupid. You gotta get the girls mama in fault.
Speaker 1: Yeah, their cousin, second cousin for a cousin. I don't know what it is, but it might not be as far as you think.
Speaker 5: See right there, stop seeing this girl before you mess around, and somebody have a baby. And then y'all give you sitting a bit looking crazy?
Speaker 7: All right, good advice?
Speaker 11: All right, moving and him And since we're gonna have it, here's walk, all right, friend Seine, And for Fort lauder y'all.
Speaker 5: Gonna have a baby and kids walk, because you know, kids walk has opened up to more than just a sickle. Say one, now, these are the four latest entries into kids walking.
Speaker 1: I believe i'ma wait to kill back. Go ahead, shuldn't know.
Speaker 11: All right, franccene, we're moving to Franccene in Fort Lauderdale. But says I have three male friends that I hang out with and I'm like one of the boys to them. I've had sex with each one of them in the past, and we left it in the past. Do I have to tell my new boyfriend this info now that we're getting serious?
Speaker 1: Are you too much? Are you stupid? Are you stoopid?
Speaker 5: You just slept with all the dudes that you run around calling friend? How to keep telling y'all that we're not your damn fringe? Now when you tell your new boyfriend that you just slept with the group the whole damn so you just just ran through new editions.
Speaker 1: There's only three.
Speaker 5: That's a lot of people stir where you just slept with the temptation. How you gonna explain it? You don't sprint through all the boys to me? Girl, if you don't shut your damn mouth. No, this ain't nothing you tell your boyfriend.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 7: No, it's not take it to the cave.
Speaker 5: Stop thinking that boys will be your friend. Here's a woman who proved she got three friends. She just slept with all of them and we left it at that, and they all three No, trust me, they know right, You just one and done and y'all hang out. They treat you like one of the boys because you act like one of the boys.
Speaker 1: Now that ain't no surprise. They treat me like one of the boys. That's how you act.
Speaker 5: You sleep with everybody and who and whoever. So you here, you go, all right, event you ain't never fit to be in no real relationship. But yo're stupid behind.
Speaker 1: Now go.
Speaker 5: To jail him and you're gonna be he gonna be one and done. You're a basketball player going to college for one year you wanted done?
Speaker 11: Wow?
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 11: Moving on to Cheryl in Indianapolis, Cheryl writes, I'm forty eight years old. My boyfriend is thirty five. We went to a house party and he left me sitting alone most of the night. He said that I didn't know any of his friends, and I told him it was his responsibility to introduce me.
Speaker 7: Is this really no big deal?
Speaker 5: If you're taking this boy and you think you're gonna act like a full grown ass many.
Speaker 1: Trifling?
Speaker 5: He's okay, five, okay, cool? But not how's he acted like a boy boy? So now you got this boy and you expected him to act more adult.
Speaker 1: Like, why you think he available?
Speaker 5: Why y'all y'all be y'all be acting like y'all be finding new stuff. He is available for a reason, and what the hell go to house party?
Speaker 1: I didn't still that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's let me shut up, going back over here and get on this. Damn amazon.
Speaker 11: Are you draw another party? By the way, speaking of parties, right, but.
Speaker 1: I throw another party? Yeah, No, that's much margin.
Speaker 7: That's a house party, house to plenty of party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've been to my house plenty of party. Yes, yes, remember all that stuff you be New Year's Eve. I wasn't invited to that, I Kevin, you wasn't coming, and you was at the chateaud. We've been at plenty of parties that I ain't ain't.
Speaker 5: I ain't never been invited to the shackdown. Oh, y'all, I've never even been int.
Speaker 1: You ain't been in Houston in ten years.
Speaker 7: Okay, this has gotten deep, Like my it's inapable of coming to Houston.
Speaker 1: Or now you relegate me down to I just got local money up.
Speaker 12: Last time he came to Houston, he was on a private jit and he dropped me off.
Speaker 1: I gave him a ride style.
Speaker 7: I love it all right, listen, uh we're moving on to Beth. This is the last one. Steve Beth in Memphis.
Speaker 11: Beth says, my husband has been getting the party started, but he leaves me high and dry in the bed, and I want him to finish what he starts. When it happens, I finished right then and there, and he gets mad Am I wrong for handling my business on my own.
Speaker 1: Well, I know, I don't care that it ain't none of my business. I don't know what you should do.
Speaker 7: What's mad about her?
Speaker 1: He getting mad? He ain't handled it?
Speaker 5: He mad? Oh, now he mad at you because he coming up show he finishing, that's what he's doing. Well, yeah, way, but fact we have more interest into the key next Cure walk, So stay tuned will be coming.
Speaker 11: We're coming up at the top of the hour. We'll have some entertainment news for you as well. Right after this, you're listening morning show, Kanye Wests was heading to church Sunday.
Speaker 1: In l A. Hold on, before you do that, I've got to remind people that Keir's Hope Walk has expanded to other groups, and I will be giving you the new group all morning long. Just so you know. Now. The walk is also Tommy.
Speaker 5: Tommy is going Seeing five for the next walk, and then the next one is people with bug eyes, people with really large eyes.
Speaker 1: You will be walking like for bug. Shirley Walker, you care so, and then we'll just keep go ahead.
Speaker 7: Shirley with your report, all right, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 11: Kanye West was heading to church on Sunday in LA with his wife Bianca Censorry and at least one of his kids, it was four year old Psalm.
Speaker 7: They were being followed by.
Speaker 11: The paparazzi and Kanye stopped his car and went off on the paper on the photographers.
Speaker 7: However, they kept.
Speaker 11: Following him and Kanye could be seen playing with his son's Psalm on his bike, and one photo posted on TMZ, Kanye's wife Bianca was dressed in a crazy outfit just standing there. She looked like a hot mess in that outfit. And you know, Kanye looks like he's resurfacing doing the same old same o again.
Speaker 1: Was he barefoot? I had them socks on?
Speaker 7: He had the socks like yeah, but.
Speaker 1: What the wife? What did she have? Oh?
Speaker 7: She looked crazy.
Speaker 1: Her face was covered up, you know, that outfit and she had a dress and.
Speaker 8: She fit the lifestyle Kanye like crazy.
Speaker 1: So it's a hot mess. So you think you think, yeah, somebody with good sense was gonna marry him. I don't want to say it's going. Oh it's too much, it's too much.
Speaker 11: A well anyway, Uh, just to remind her, Steve, this is about you. You can catch up on Judged Steve episodes on Hulu and get ready because Judge Steve is moving to a new night Wednesdays Day top Day, hump Day, hump Day. The gavel drops next Wednesday, June fourteenth. That is next Wednesday, the all new Judge Steve at eight pm, seventh Central on ABC and you can stream it on Hulu. Congratulations, Steve, Is this Wednesday night a better night for you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: We was just doing that temporary night to follow the Grand Master's Jeopardy Champions and that.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're back on the bed of night now. Thank you God. I was little.
Speaker 5: Concerned, but God is good. He works in misteriously. Sorry, this just in, I'm sorry. Breaking news. We find four more entries into the new Kids Hope Walk City Way next year. No hope, they just came in. Here's a new group that's gonna be allowed to walk next year. People that can't speak Spanish. Good Uh, which you'll be in the walk. People that can't speak Spanish. Good, they're in the walk. Also, we have people with alopecia. If you got alopecia, you'll be walking for you now now now you we gotta walk and jui, you know, because if you take your hat off, you know, they'll feel comfortable because then they'll think you got that too. And then we also, this is just you had to put this in here. People with halatosis come in and run, run, run, run over that old run over there away from the group. And then just in conjunction with that, probably why you got halatosis is we're opening up the run to people with bad teeth.
Speaker 12: Okay, with bad teeth, okay, people with people with hot flashes. People would hot flashes, they would be joining us as well.
Speaker 1: People. Yeah, it's just women here. Well, you don't know that. You don't know. I don't know that.
Speaker 5: I got a partner, fat ass half fot flashes all the time. Man, I'm hot as hell. No man sits steel, you know, but I ate a whole hem. Now he gonna know why he fat all that down ham grease working his way out your hands.
Speaker 11: It is really hot, all right, looks get into this and and weekend movie box office news. Spider Man across the Spiderbirse swung into first place.
Speaker 7: I mean, was there any doubt?
Speaker 11: First place at the weekend box office with a better than expected one hundred and twenty point five million dollars animating.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I saw the commercial on teav I went, who the hell go see that?
Speaker 7: Everyone?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Everyone was good. Black spider Man this black?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it in it. You don't believe even a black Spider Man heart? Shall I leave it?
Speaker 5: I don't believe in no Spider Man. If you think it's somebody throw a web up up on the wall and swing his ass over there, you got to be out your when you were a kid, no good, hell.
Speaker 1: Well, it wasn't.
Speaker 5: No damn spider Man lived in the ghetto.
Speaker 7: Who is your favorite superhero when you were a kid?
Speaker 1: Superman? Shoft? I thought it was my daddy, your daff and the chef in the Yeah. I thought my daddy was it? Okay? I didn't think nobody could beat my damn daddy.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 5: As matter of fact, I was convinced that y'all come over here, man, y'all y'all know who's staying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anybody breaking our house?
Speaker 5: All the other house got broke in and knew That's when I knew they scared my daddy superhero.
Speaker 1: I thought Chaff was big and the Mac super.
Speaker 13: Manute little boy looking in the mirror, playing and stuff.
Speaker 1: You were doing the Mac, That's who I want. Did you see that car?
Speaker 5: You know, had a car with chandelias on top of the front of a head like, how would I won't imagine all my superheroes, danks and the pills.
Speaker 11: All right, coming up to the hour, The Bible has been banned from a Utah school district.
Speaker 7: We'll talk about it right after this you're listening morning show.
Speaker 11: Well, the David School District, which is located just north of Salt Lake City in Utah, has officially decided to ban the Bible from elementary and middle school libraries for containing get this guy's vulgarity or violence. The band will take effect immediately, with Bibles being removed from classrooms even as they closed down for the summer. The committee as signed to review the Bible for the Davis School District determined that it should still be limited to high schoo students in the day since the decision was announced the day the school district has also received a quest for the Book of Mormon to be reviewed for inappropriate conduct content. Ken Ivory, a Utah Republican legislator, wrote in a statement, the Bible is a quote challenging read for children, and that the Bible is best taught and best understood in the home and around the hearth, the hearth as a family.
Speaker 1: Anybody got the moredamn hearts?
Speaker 5: And let me tell y'all something, man, our countryman is in climbing in a basket going to hell.
Speaker 1: We are so immoral, We are so immoral. Now you can.
Speaker 5: Expose your children to all types of stuff about sex, sexuality.
Speaker 1: You can have all these.
Speaker 5: Choices for your children. But now the children can't read the Bible because it's too rough of a read. You want to know what's a rough read? Man, Try reading to your child and explaining to your child what he's seeing on the internet.
Speaker 1: You want to have a rough read, Be a parent and do that.
Speaker 5: I think this country man is sick, and I think we're getting sicker, and I think we're getting further and further away from the truth. We're getting further and further away from God, and man, don't let people do that to your children and your homes. Keep talking to your children about prayer, Keep talking to your children about faith, Keep talking to your children about religion and hope and all of that. Stop listening to all this we set up and let that atheist woman convince the Congress to remove prayer from schools. And look at what has happened since we've removed prayer from school So now what we have Now we got drugs in the schools, we got school shootings in the school. We trying to put all types of different bathrooms in the school.
Speaker 1: Hey, man, we just.
Speaker 5: We're losing ourselfs and people are not paying attention to it because we have gotten to the point where there are groups of people who want to force you to.
Speaker 1: Agree with their decisions.
Speaker 5: And even though I agree with everybody has the right to make their own decisions and live your own life as you choose.
Speaker 1: But please, when I choose not to, why I got to be wrong for that?
Speaker 11: Is there a committee investigating gun violence and making rules on gun laws?
Speaker 1: Do we have that committee?
Speaker 11: Because about these books, I'm just trying to figure out where is the committee to stop.
Speaker 1: The violence and the laws, the gun laws. Are they busy?
Speaker 7: They're not passing books. We didn't have all of this.
Speaker 1: This sickness is real violence.
Speaker 7: Yes, yeah, all.
Speaker 11: Right, coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour, we'll check your voicemail Steve at eight seven seven twenty nine, Steve. Right after this you're listening Hard Morning Show. It is time now to check Steve's voicemail. If you would like to leave a message for Steve, call him eight seven seven Steve, and you might just hear your call on the air. Well, now we all know that Father's Day is coming up, and Steve, this guy named Kenneth left a message about fatherhood.
Speaker 14: Check it out, Steve Harvey, this is Kenneth is June the First. What you just said in your closing remarks, man, really touched my heart.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 14: If that's what I'm dealing with right now, my wife will not allow me to be a man to my twenty year old son. I really need your advice on this one, man, because it's a lot of things I just don't do to keep it, you know, real good between me.
Speaker 1: And my wife.
Speaker 9: She says I'm too hard, I yelled too much. But Steve, I know this world will eat him up.
Speaker 14: I just need your advice on how to balance both. You know right now I'm losing. I'm losing with my son because I know I'm not saying and doing the things I'm supposed to do simply because I'm trying to keep her happy. I don't know how you handle both of them, Steve, it's a am a Lamb's john to ask me.
Speaker 4: Now, Man, I love y'all. Man, have a good day.
Speaker 5: See, man, I know exactly where you're at, because there are there. You're not the only one. There are a lot of men facing this dilemma every single day. But I have to say this to you. The decision to make. You have to save your son. You have to save your son. You have to tell him the truth. Pull him to the side, take him, take him down to McDonald's. Man, say hey man, let's let's let's let's go get a burger together. Hey man, let's walk and man ay man and man, just come sit with me. Hey man, let's go have a cigar. Do anything but pull your son to the side and tell him the truth. Because you know the truth. See, men know what it takes to be a man. Men become men are not good at a lot of stuff with it. I'm gonna tell you that. But when it comes to manhood, real men know how.
Speaker 1: To be one thing good. That's men.
Speaker 5: We know the rules of manhood. So you have to allow a man to do that. It's a dog go one shame when women don't allow that. You yelling at him? You ready, look at him?
Speaker 1: Here are so what?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm yelling at him, But I'm yelling at him because you can take this yelling and this and this punishment for me, or I can send you out here. Now, let me tell you something. The streets got a different punishment for you. And if you don't learn that, the streets will teach you in a different way. Now, when the streets don't teach it to you, then they have a police department who will teach you the lessons. Then if that don't teach it to you, then they have a judicial system that's gonna teach you the lesson. And if you don't get it in the judicial system, they got a prison for your ass that's gonna teach you a whole other set of lessons.
Speaker 1: You don't have time for this.
Speaker 5: You have got to let these men who know how to be men, deal with these boys or else. Man. And that's the problem right now, My god, what happens man when these men out here who really want to be men get this interference from the women. I've dealt with it. I've seen it. I've had her personal experiences on my.
Speaker 9: Own with it.
Speaker 5: To find out, I just had to say, listen, man, you gotta let me do what I do, or else these boys gonna go off the rails. They gonna go off the rails because there's too much out here. All you gotta do is look around. Look just look, man, what happens when you don't stay in these boys? Like, look at what's happening to this kid in Memphis, this basketball player, John Moran's. That's a father's a father, and he got a daddy. But his daddy so busy being his damn friend. He ain't taking up his role. Man, I wish my son. Man, come on, boy, you gotta be kidding. I got you make a mistake. He made the one mistake. Why man, you've got to allow this to happen. So don't give up, brothers, go save your son, all right. Took up all the time on one question.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, great, advice, Steve. I mean, you know that's what these young men need. Young women.
Speaker 1: I know that see a lot of men, know what I know, it's a lot of men out to notice Hill. Y'all gotta let these men do it.
Speaker 5: Do their job right. You've been to mess him. You've finish head this little this little perk ass boy. I'm telling you, okay, okay, all right there visiting, you're gonna wish you and let this man talk to him. Mmmmm pick up their phone and talk to him.
Speaker 11: You want to leave a message for Steve, call him eight seven seven twenty nine Steve Now coming up next, Today's prank phone call with the nephew.
Speaker 7: Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 11: Morning show coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my Strawberry letter for today and the subject is we go to the hotel, but not to a room.
Speaker 7: Okay, we'll get into that, find out what that's all about.
Speaker 1: Y'all Just out in the hall with.
Speaker 11: Lobby right now, it is time for the nephew and today's prank phone call.
Speaker 7: What you got for his nap?
Speaker 1: Your house is my house.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna see it one more again. Your house is my house, cat dog?
Speaker 1: If you hould hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach Russell.
Speaker 9: Yeah, this is Russell.
Speaker 1: Hi Russell. I'm Isaiah.
Speaker 12: I'm a a relative real estate and I'm trying to do some schematics. I think i'm calling the right house. I'm not quite sure. Are you West Dixie Road?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's how many square feet is your house? If you don't mind me asking.
Speaker 9: H it's about square feet?
Speaker 12: Oh no, this is the right house or not? Is this You have a deck out in the back of all weather type of deck.
Speaker 1: Out in the back? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I do Well, what do you?
Speaker 9: What do you?
Speaker 1: What do you?
Speaker 9: What's this about?
Speaker 1: Okay, if you don't mind me, how long have you lived there? Yeah?
Speaker 9: My man, I've already asked you twice, and you're asking me for, like, per some information on my crib. It's a reference to Okay, Well.
Speaker 12: Like I said, I'm a realtor and I'm trying to get ahead of some things that's going on, and you're well, it's been brought to my attention that your house is going to be is going into foreclosure.
Speaker 1: It's going to be on the on the market in the next two to three weeks.
Speaker 12: So I wanted to make sure I was getting the right house, and I wanted to make sure and you've got the wrong house.
Speaker 9: My house is not going to foreclosure. I'm up to date. I'm good. So you definitely got the wrong house.
Speaker 1: Okay, hang on, So what's Dixie Road?
Speaker 12: And like you said, thirty five hundred square feet, this is a two car garage, right, I don't know.
Speaker 9: I don't know what information you're getting. But when it comes to my name in my crib and what's going on with my bills and all that, I'm up to date and I'm fine. So you got the wrong information, you got the wrong the wrong person, the wrong information on the right house, whatever it is. But this is not My house is definitely not going in the foreclosure. My bills, like it's my woman.
Speaker 1: You get me.
Speaker 9: So I So my whole thing is is I don't even know why you're calling. My house is definitely not for sale. It's now now on going to foreclosure. I'm not behind on my bills.
Speaker 12: Well, sir, I'm telling you what my books say, and this is our I'm looking at legitimate lea.
Speaker 9: Yeah, what I'm trying to tell you is this, I don't care about your books. Read what I'm reading, Read what I'm writing to you. I'm up to date on my mortgage. You're just the realtor. So my whole thing is, you're not nobody's selling my house. My house is now No, let's let's back up.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to just a realtor. You're not gonna talk to me like that. Now.
Speaker 12: I'm a realtor and I'm a person. That's that's that's on top of my game. Your house is going in the foreclosing.
Speaker 1: Now. You can be in denial if you want to be.
Speaker 12: But I'm just trying to get on top of everything and get you know, try to sell the house as soon as it hits the market.
Speaker 9: So I know what I'm not going You don't know the man, Look, there's not going to the foreclosure do so.
Speaker 12: So So if I'm looking at paperwork here, why am I looking at paperwork that has your address on it?
Speaker 10: Sir?
Speaker 4: That that sounds like a personal problem.
Speaker 12: Obviously, you now on top of your well, you know the personal problem is going to be yours when they when they come put you out your house.
Speaker 1: This has foreclosure, that's your address.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 9: Look, I'm trying to tell you, man, don't knock on my door, don't call my don't call none of that. Nobody's coming to my house, knocking on the door, trying to put me on my house. And on top of that, a foreclosing. It takes a long time.
Speaker 12: Well, if that's what I mean, this is, this is, this is, this has been in there a long time. It's coming up in the next couple of weeks. That's what I'm telling you.
Speaker 9: What what paperwork do you have?
Speaker 1: I am looking at what bank?
Speaker 9: What do you even even know what banked? Is it selling the house or trying to put me in forecloses?
Speaker 1: You are you?
Speaker 11: Do?
Speaker 12: You?
Speaker 1: Are you with First Fidelity?
Speaker 9: That's not your concern.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you just asked me, sir, You just asked me.
Speaker 9: That's what's on this paperwork in the foreclosure. You got the wrong paper work when you at the wrong hand dress attack to somebody else's.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is your address, it is the right square.
Speaker 9: Footage, it is the right, sir, entertaining right now, man, I'm telling you I'm not going in the foreclosure.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what.
Speaker 12: You're getting angry with me, But really, if you have paid your bills, you wouldn't be in this situation.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 12: I'm paying my bills, but you're not paying yours because you're on your way in the foreclosure. And now you're getting upset with me when I'm just a realtor calling trying to trying.
Speaker 1: To catch it.
Speaker 9: It's funny to me. This is funny candle in a business barbecue right now, dude, I'm not this literal less general fear of me going in the foreclosure.
Speaker 12: The attitude is not necessary. Matter of fact, this is probably this bull This is probably your last bar be cue on the deck, so enjoy that.
Speaker 4: Look you come over here and you call me again, you'll be on the You got me.
Speaker 12: All I'm telling you is this right here? Bro, They coming to close your house out in two weeks. All I wanted was the schematics on your house. That's all I wanted.
Speaker 9: Well, obviously you have all information you need. You already know more about what's going on with my personal fans than I do. But I'm gonna tell you it's gonna be a problem. And somebody knocks to my door, okay, well I need to come up and take a look at my house. I need to get foreclosed on that. That's not how it works, all right.
Speaker 1: I need to come over and take some pictures of the house.
Speaker 9: So is that gonna be get on to the internet, get off the internet.
Speaker 1: But I need to come in. I need to come inside, sir and see the condition of the house.
Speaker 9: Yeah right, I'm not going in the foreclosure. I'm up to date with all my You're not coming to my house. You're not getting inside the house. You don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 12: Well, I'll tell you what your Your coworker, Mikayla, she thinks. She seems to think different.
Speaker 4: Kayla.
Speaker 1: Don't you work with Mikayla?
Speaker 9: Uh yeah. What's michaela got to do with this?
Speaker 1: Michayla got me to call you baby. This nephew told me.
Speaker 12: From the Steve Harby Morning Show, Russell, you better prank baby.
Speaker 1: You better baby.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, oh my, oh my god.
Speaker 9: Oh that's crazy. I'm like, man, I got up to date, man, Man, you up to date?
Speaker 7: Baby?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 12: Tell me this, what's the baddest and I mean the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 9: Steve Brby Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Baby you up to date, baby? You up to date?
Speaker 9: You got that right?
Speaker 12: I don't think there's anyone more satisfied than I am with stupidity.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 12: I love being ignorant. I love being stupid. I love being It's just so embrace it.
Speaker 11: Boy.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, uncle? Is any striking?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I used it. I use this?
Speaker 11: This is it?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yourself?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes too? Minutes a praising workshop? How muchrown? We're gonna drown in this stupid hunk. That's all I want, Just drowning me.
Speaker 12: Just basket it whatever you Yes, Stupid is coming to the New Jersey Performing Arts Center if you would, Stupid would be there Father's Day Night along with earthquake.
Speaker 1: It's earthquakes Father's Day.
Speaker 12: My family is upset with me that I have chosen to work on Father's Day because I did not think they were going to do anything for me, so I figured, I mean as well go to work. So yeah, yeah, yeah, double back on me, double back on me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 12: But I would be there performing New Jersey Performing Arts Center Father's Day Night in New Jersey if tickets are on sale right now. Laying in the cut, Redondo Beach, CALIFORNIAA not there in the Los Angeles area. July twenty third, at the Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center. You will see Nephew, Tommy and friends and the doors will open around seven. Yes, yes, tickets are on sale right now. I might ticket to see myself.
Speaker 1: I really might. I'm that good that I want to I want to.
Speaker 7: See me all right, Nephew, thank you.
Speaker 11: Coming up next Strawberry Letters subjects we go to a hotel, but not to a room.
Speaker 7: We'll get in to that right after this. You're listening morning show. It's time now for today's Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 11: And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to.
Speaker 7: Stevey FM dot com. Yeah and click submit letter.
Speaker 1: Sorry specially, we interrupt this regular schedule show to bring you breaking news.
Speaker 5: Keir's Hope Walk has opened up again for new people because we found out that this walk is so much more ladies and gentlemen. From now on, anybody anybody with we are owing up to people with.
Speaker 3: It's very fact.
Speaker 5: Anybody that's got anybody that's got splinters in them, one with splinters.
Speaker 1: In your foot, your hand, slid one under your nail. We're walking for you.
Speaker 5: And all these last two it were good God show so Fi party whatever, fifty all y'all are all just something just flood out wrong with you and you ain't gonna show you ain't never been clinically diagnosed.
Speaker 1: You get in that group too.
Speaker 5: And last but not least, because we're walking for anybody with shangles.
Speaker 1: We've been seeing, we've been seeing the commercialals we've been shingles or shangles.
Speaker 5: Shingles is the medical term for it. It's shangles when you get it, though, because when you be trying to tell it, you be going matter. God, this damn shangles on my And so just wanted to know that those So go ahead, tommy shirt.
Speaker 7: Will thank you here for for for you know, healthing, for healthing.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, So it's time now, like I was saying, for the Strawberry letter, please write us.
Speaker 7: You never know this letter right here could be yours. We want you to write us.
Speaker 1: All right, shineles, buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is Strawberry Letter, thanking of you.
Speaker 7: Subject. We go to the hotel, but not to a room.
Speaker 11: Dear Stephen Shirley, I am a forty four year old divorced woman and I can't stop messing with my ex husband. He and I just couldn't get along, so we started so he started cheating on me. I blame myself for it because I was always so insecure that I nagged him daily. He's married to another woman that he calls his soulmate on Facebook, but he's sleeping with me every chance he gets. I'm not sure what exactly a soulmate is, but we are perfect mates in the bedroom. I believe that intimacy is a telltale sign of how a man feels about you, and I know from how my ex handles me that he's very much still in.
Speaker 7: Love with me. I just need your opinion on what's been going on with us lately.
Speaker 11: He's been down on his luck and we've been meeting up for sex in his car because his new wife knows where I live and she's got spies watching us. I saw her sister riding down my street the other day, so we have to be careful. We've been meeting up in a hotel parking lot to have sex in his suv. The first time we met up there, he said he had a room for us, but we got there too late and the hotel gave it away. The second time he said he was so ready to have sex that he didn't have time to check in and walk up to the room. By the third time I met him at the hotel, I was thinking that something is fishy. I get there earlier than our meeting time, and I walked in to use the restroom. I saw him standing behind the front desk and I quickly ran back out. I had no idea he was working at the hotel. That really made me wonder why we have sex in his car if he has access to free rooms in the hotel. He told me that it would create a scene and he doesn't need that. Why is he telling me that I'm special to him? But he's making love to me in a car? Well, I mean he's making love to you in a car. Because you're letting him make love to you in a car, you know, why not save the money? Clearly you're not cool with doing it in the car, but you know if you were, you wouldn't be writing Steve and I. You know though, that your ex can't let the people at work see what you guys are up to.
Speaker 7: You do realize that.
Speaker 11: He could lose his job, and not only that, but this is the man that you divorced because he was cheating on you, and now you're cheating with him.
Speaker 7: How this is really messed up? How does this work?
Speaker 11: You almost sound like you have a right to cheat with him because you were married to him first. And I know you said you blame yourself for nagging him daily and you were insecure, but that's really no excuse to cheat with him or to let him do.
Speaker 7: You in his car.
Speaker 11: I don't care how down on his luck he is and all of that. You got to stop allowing yourself to be used in this way.
Speaker 5: You have to.
Speaker 11: As long as you go along with this crazy sex in the car stuff, that's all it's going to be. You're his sidepiece that he does in the car period.
Speaker 7: That's what you are.
Speaker 11: He's not leaving his new wife for you. He doesn't have to, because guess what, he can have you whenever he wants. So, no matter what he says or how much you think he still loves you, you're not important or special to him at all. You're just the girl he does in the car.
Speaker 5: Steve, Lady, we go to the hotel, but not a room. I don't even see how you don't see what's happening in this letter. It's just amazing to me. What's wrong with you? If you write the letter, read the letter carefully before you send it in to me and Shirley, because that's what we can all right.
Speaker 1: You're a forty four year old divorced woman.
Speaker 5: I can't stop messing with my exhel He and I just couldn't get along, so he started cheating on me.
Speaker 1: That's all it takes.
Speaker 5: I blame myself for it because I was always so insecure that I nagged him daily. So now you've taken on full responsibility skip that. He cheated, baby, He cheated cause of youth. So you just jumped all this on yourself.
Speaker 1: And you know why. And you know why.
Speaker 5: I know you got that from you got that from him. He told you you nagged him daily. He told you he couldn't take it no more.
Speaker 3: Hang out.
Speaker 1: I'll be back. I'm gonna go through this letter quick.
Speaker 11: We'll have part too of Steve's response coming up at twenty three minutes after the our Strawberry Letters. Subject for it. Today we go to a hotel, but not to a room. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening hard morning, all right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter.
Speaker 7: The subject is we go to a room. We go to a hotel, but not to a room.
Speaker 5: Here's a forty four year old divorced woman who came stop messing with her ex husband, and she said the reason is ex husband because they couldn't get along. They couldn't get along, so he cheated on me. Then she said, I blame myself for this because I nagged him daily. So therefore he's married to another woman that he calls his soulmate on Facebook. Lady, the reason that you're saying your man cheated is because you nagged him. And you know where you got that from him, because he convinced you of the narrative he was cheating anyway.
Speaker 1: See what you don't under.
Speaker 5: Say is what you was nagging him about was his lack of attention and never paying attention to you and not being available and disappeared. He told you he did that because you was nagging. No, you were nagging because you were nagging about what he was doing. You just didn't know what he was doing. Now he laid on fifty on you and told you the reason he was doing what he was doing because of what you was doing, which was nagging that it's a trick and you fail for it.
Speaker 1: He's married to another woman.
Speaker 5: He calls his soul made on Facebook, but he's sleeping with me every chance he gets. I'm not sure what exactly a soulmate is. Okay, then cool, okay, but but listen to me. See, I want you to listen to yourself in this matter. You don't know a lot of stuff, and what you come to conclusion you're coming to are all wrong. I don't know what a soul maate is, but we are perfect mates in the bedroom. I believe that intimacy is a telltale sign of how a man feels about you, and I know how my ex handles me that he's very much still.
Speaker 1: In love with me. I just need your opinion on what's going up with.
Speaker 5: Us, lady, that relately that statement that you just made about how a man makes love to you as a telltale sign.
Speaker 1: No, it's not.
Speaker 12: That.
Speaker 1: Ain't got nothing to do with being in love with somebody because he.
Speaker 5: Can do it real good. There's a lot of dudes out here that can do it real good. A lot of women out here can do it better. But that don't mean nobody in love? Or where did you get that from?
Speaker 11: Him?
Speaker 1: Said? If he do me good, he loved me. No, he don't. He do everybody the same way. He pretty good at Helen and cheated. He got a lot of practicing.
Speaker 5: I just need your opinion on what's been going with us late. He's been down on his luck and we've been meeting up for sex in the car. Or that's what he told you. Oh so he needs you for release? Oh okay, you ain't never heard that before. She just I'm just down on my luck and I miss you so much. So we've been meeting up to have sex in the car because his new wife knows where I live and she sends spies to watch her women. Now that could be true, but you really think that's why y'all having sex in the car. See, you keep inventing all of these things to justify what's happening to you. So you think y'all having sex in a car because his wife got spies and know.
Speaker 1: Where you live.
Speaker 5: We been eat him up in the parking lot to have sex in his suv. First time we met there. He had a room for us, but we got that too late, and the hotel gave it away. Second time, he was so ready to have sex he didn't have time to check you in and walk up to the room. By the third time I meet him at the hotel, I was thinking some fishing. I got there earlier that our meeting time, and I walked in to use the restroom. I saw him standing behind the front desk, and I quickly ran out, back, ran back out.
Speaker 1: I had no idea he was working at the hotel, but that.
Speaker 5: Really made me wonder why we have sex in the car if he has access to free rooms in the hotel.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you okay? First of all, he works at the hotel.
Speaker 5: The reason y'all can't go to the room is because it is against company policy for any hotel employee to enter into a guest room. That's hotels around the country. I've been on tour since I was twenty seven years old. I met maids. Hello, that can't come in that room, not after you meet him. They're going there to clean up, but you can't. Me one, then holler at him, and then she come back later on come up your room.
Speaker 1: She gonna lose her job, right. I don't know how I know that, but I'm just attacting as information Friday.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 1: That was my first time trying to learn to spend anyway, that's a long as time. That's my another day anyway. Now I want to her to teach so crazy.
Speaker 5: So now I'm sitting here going And the reason you ain't going to look, and the reason you're not going up to the room is because he do you at the same hotel on his break. You're driving to his job on his break to have sex. And that's where y'all gonna have it that he's already been. He cheated on you while you got.
Speaker 1: Doing and he lying to you now and he ain't down on his luck. He's working.
Speaker 5: He told me that it would create a scene and he don't need that if you go up there, Why is he telling me that I'm special to him?
Speaker 1: But he's making love to me in a.
Speaker 5: Cop Because if he can tell you you special to him and make you think you special, but.
Speaker 1: Did you treat you like you ain't nothing?
Speaker 5: And you'll accept that, just like you accepted him cheating on you because you was nagging, But you was really nagging because what you didn't know he.
Speaker 1: Was already cheating.
Speaker 5: See this whole letters, you've misdiagnosed everything.
Speaker 1: You're crazy, all right?
Speaker 11: Post your comments on today's Strawberry Letter at Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the very free iHeartRadio app downloaded today. Coming up in forty six minutes after the hour, Junior is back with Sports Talk.
Speaker 7: Right after this, you're listening hard morning show. All right, Junior is back with Sports Talk. What you got for its Junior, Welcome back.
Speaker 8: I don't know why you asked me by Sports Talk, Shirley, I had COVID. I don't know nothing going on with sports.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the series is.
Speaker 8: But I do want to thank Dallas for everybody that came out to the fifth Annual Cures Run in fun Walk.
Speaker 1: Man, we had a great time.
Speaker 8: Thank you for one o five point seven KR and beef Is showing up big like they did.
Speaker 1: I appreciate all the support.
Speaker 8: We had over two hundred and fifty runners. Wonderful. It's wonderful. It was beautiful event. Man, we had a great time. Fun Ady Dolphin, thank you for coming out.
Speaker 9: Brother.
Speaker 1: The AD came through, Bro, I'm telling you right now, AD came through. Appreciate everybody. Man, But he ain't even got nothing.
Speaker 7: No, he So you've been doing this to uh, yeah you.
Speaker 1: Do, Thomas, So yeah, that way, you're wrong about that coming. Yeah.
Speaker 8: So is there any more people, Steve, you should believe that you need to be at this walk next year?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: First of all, because he was there as a combination runner.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he was down there for uh for for the s c S. That's for the sickle COVID sale. This this a person with cickle sale and COVID. You how hard he is walk with all that stuff. So he was down there with sickle sale and COVID. Just the fact just being able to participate was nothing but the grace of God. And then next year, anybody that's lactose, we get lactose intolerance. Yeah, we're gonna hell you running. We're gonna let you wear a dipper in case.
Speaker 1: You can't hold it together, you can't get through the three miles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're gonna do that. And then y'all gonna run next to the people with bad bladders. We had the bad bladder Walk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ain't got nobody doing that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the bb W, that's the bad bladder walk, and then we're opening it up. This is a special section. It's very short. This is only the ten yard walk. We've got the ten yard walk. That's that's for people with bunions and coins.
Speaker 1: We got a special ten yard walk. You only got the walk ten yards. That's a relief for them.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah with that, And but you're gonna have to push through now. I know ten yards is the long ass weight when you got bunions and coins. But if you're doing a special ten yard walk, ten yard. We got a person there that got a butcher knight at the end of the ten yard walk to cut your.
Speaker 1: Shoes off of.
Speaker 11: Your knife.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I put them all from what it sold in the fabric joined together. Yeah wow. Yeah, that's a lot of things. Come. We're gonna be sold out next year. We're gonna be so I got to make more space. I'm already setting it out.
Speaker 7: Don't worry, Thank you, Junior.
Speaker 11: All right, coming up at the top of the hour, a woman on social media Steve needs some advice.
Speaker 7: She says, my new job was supposed to be better.
Speaker 1: It's not.
Speaker 7: We'll talk about it right after this. All right, you're listening morning show.
Speaker 11: So Steve listen up. This is from Carrie on Facebook. Carrie says, earlier this year, I quit my job of ten years, almost ten years for what I was given. The impression was going to be a better job with better hours and pay. But now that I've been at it for a few months, I realized that I was sold a bunch of of lies. I'm actually working more and taking home less than I was at my last job. And to top it off, I hate the work. I wish I could go back to my old job, but I don't know if they would take me back. I feel like such an idiot for not saying that I had it really good at my last job.
Speaker 7: What should I do?
Speaker 11: Should I tough it up with this job or go back to begging for my old job or look for something entirely new?
Speaker 1: Well, why would you beg for your old job?
Speaker 5: You obviously left your old job for a reason, but because it's better than the one you went to, it doesn't mean you go back. I'm not a real big proponent of taking badwood steps. I'm not really. I think you have to realize sometimes God closes a door. Sometimes when door closes, it simply because God wants you to enter into a new door.
Speaker 1: Now, you made this choice.
Speaker 5: Obviously you didn't pray about this, so you made a choice, and you made a bad choice.
Speaker 1: It happens in life. We all make them. I've made hundreds of them, bad mistakes. And now what you do. I wouldn't go back to my other job. I would pursue another job.
Speaker 5: But you know what your problem is, these jobs that you keep taking, they probably have nothing to do with what your gifted at. And as long as you are working not in your gift, you are going to be miserable. You're never going to be satisfied, you won't be happy, there's no contentment. It's in everything, your greatest chance for success. It's all lies in your gift from God that it gave you at birth. And if people would stop worrying about their jobs and focus on your gift and you would be much more successful.
Speaker 1: What is your gift? I have no idea what it is, but.
Speaker 5: This job you got ain't got nothing to do with that, And the one you had didn't have nothing to do with it because you didn't want it.
Speaker 1: So that leads me to say this.
Speaker 5: If you've had one job that wasn't working for you and you wouldn't got another job and that one ain't working for you either. The question beckons to be asked, why would you want another one of them?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 5: That's like a people with a degree. You go to college, you get a degree, and it ain't working for you, go back to get another one. If your one degree ain't working, why would you go get another one of them? Have you ever thought that it's you? Maybe, yeah, you can do that, But I think that people look for their happiness and success in the wrong places. And if you think it's education, then you could be mistaken because I haven't seen education in the Bible talks a lot about dreams and visions, but I didn't read the scripture about education.
Speaker 11: But you want you want her to move forward and not backwards to the old giants, which I'm not a proponent of backwardness.
Speaker 5: And if you asked me, I wouldn't go back to something out and already quit. What's the step back for? Yeah, you left so you could better yourself and make a step for Well, why would you go back to that?
Speaker 1: There's no forward progress, isn't that? I just don't see it all right, Carrie theig, Why would you go back to you. That doesn't mean what I'm just talking to myself. You just had a random thought.
Speaker 7: Inside voice, outside voice.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 7: This is from PJ on Facebook.
Speaker 11: PJ says I went out of town with a group of friends last weekend, and on Saturday night, while we were all sitting around talking, my friends started teasing me about something embarrassing I'd done earlier in the day. I tried to shrug it off, but then a few others joined in the teasing and retrospect retrospect. I don't think they thought they were being mean, but at that moment it hurt me, and I left the group and got a ride back home. My friend tried to call me. I haven't taken her call yet. I'm pretty sure I overreacted. To give them and move past it, or should I apologize for overreacting, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know what you girls could have said to you, but you know, they all jumped on it, so it was pretty funny to them. Obviously wasn't funny to you. So you lucky you wasn't with May and Mo for him. Oh, I'll tell you right now.
Speaker 11: We very We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after the hour. Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show. Well, in trending Father's Day news, you know Father's Day is coming up. A colleague and fellow late in life dead Robert de Niro, has congratulated al Pacino on being a dad again. However, word has it that al Pacino was not happy about his news and has asked for a DNA test to prove he's actually the father. Insider say Pacino's girlfriend nor Al Fallah waited a while to tell Paccino, who was also under the impression that he couldn't father a child at eighty one years old. Robert de Niro is seventy nine, but al Pacino's eighty one.
Speaker 12: Ain't nobody making graduations and maybe gonna come out drawing Social Security?
Speaker 1: I know that. For Schelle, Well, he wants to be up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, because he doesn't believe it.
Speaker 5: Well, one thing about these kids, though, they showing Taylor School gonna be hella boy, They're gonna be showing all these movies.
Speaker 11: Case Godfather, my daddy movie, That's my taxi driver.
Speaker 5: My daddy, Tony Montana. What you say, Steve, Daddy, my daddy Tony Montana. Yeah, political refugee from who your damn daddy?
Speaker 7: They had bragging, right.
Speaker 1: My daddy, Michael Corleon want Yeah, so.
Speaker 7: There's that all right?
Speaker 11: Coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play around would you rather? Right after this, you're listening morning show, and it's time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather have unlimited money or would you rather have unlimited sex?
Speaker 12: Unlimited money? You know all the sex we want with that money. We're getting this money. You want to be money, I won't be.
Speaker 1: I want getting six with no money. Hell, I want that unlimited money. Pardon what I'm taking a j I take it you?
Speaker 7: I want to wait?
Speaker 1: Well, you need to shut up. All right, let's move on, uh behind.
Speaker 7: Would you either gamble all day or go fishing all day?
Speaker 1: Go fishing fish?
Speaker 7: Really, as much as you like to gamble.
Speaker 5: So much money you can lose all day, all damn day?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 7: Can you tell how many fish can you catch all day?
Speaker 9: A lot?
Speaker 10: A lot?
Speaker 5: I called you from Big Calls last week? Yeah, man, I caught fifteen in one day.
Speaker 1: Yeah a lot?
Speaker 7: Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, few halls.
Speaker 5: Halls is large, bad, big mountain.
Speaker 1: We called them halls.
Speaker 7: Oh all right, Father's Day is coming up. Guys.
Speaker 11: Would you rather have a homemade gift for Father's Day? Or would you rather have a store bought gift for Father's Day?
Speaker 1: Either way, it ain't gonna be nothing. They ain't gonna be worth for damn either one.
Speaker 5: Of the that.
Speaker 1: They're giving me. No damn homemade, damn?
Speaker 7: I mean what if they baked you something?
Speaker 5: Or Daddy, here go your favorite peace table. Yeah, that's all this out and done for y'all.
Speaker 1: Education call you're you're an expert on this.
Speaker 7: Uncle, I'm in a fad, this family and anything.
Speaker 8: Do I even get to celebrate Father's Day this year?
Speaker 1: Oh no, Now you're gonna find out just how many people don't really give a damn about you in two sundays from now.
Speaker 5: Junior, Welcome to Father's Day. Though about two sundays you're gonna be sitting up there with this is your first Father's Day? How fast it blows by it?
Speaker 7: That's not true?
Speaker 1: And about to give your watch.
Speaker 7: We had a wonderful mother say you don't have a beautiful father.
Speaker 1: You don't get that ball out with that town in front of its made.
Speaker 5: Out of.
Speaker 1: I took a job. Look at it that way. I can't tell me what I was saying. I'm not gonna even be with you. Okay, you're gonna get that. You will get that fall the day called with real wood on the front. Okay, I got it.
Speaker 5: Take prop them up on your desk, trying to look at him for a few days.
Speaker 13: In the damn tread coming up in forty nine minutes after the hour, closing remarks from our the one and only Steve Harvey, and of course it's our last break of the day.
Speaker 7: Right after that, you're listening Morning show. All right, guys, here we are our last break of the day.
Speaker 11: And Steve before we did, before we get out of here, we did have one more question from a caller.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, everybody, breaking news. This is the last entry of the day. This from Where's Hopes Run has been opening up to MOLT groups. We found that there's a lot more issues out here that need help, so they're running.
Speaker 1: Here are the last folks of entries. Number one. We are running.
Speaker 5: Next year, Kids Hope is running with alcoholics coming out to run, and their runs will go in several different directions. They won't have to follow the normal run route because all of them is gonna run to the liquor store.
Speaker 1: We're gonna caught.
Speaker 5: Them in different directions, and all the alcoholics will be running to the liquor store.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, join in, all alcoholics.
Speaker 5: The next group that will be running will be people with severe sleep at meal.
Speaker 1: If we're gonna come in, but we gonna move your run.
Speaker 5: Your run ain't gonna start to two third of that afternoon, all the people will probably be through with their run, but you come on in after that. The group that's being admitted is people that's got gas. We're gonna have y'all run, but we're going to not film it, but we're going to audio recording crows as you run, and we're gonna try to save that and sell the tape afterwards to see if you can recognize your own game. Oh no, that's how we're gonna make extra money. And we wrapped it off to the person that can pick out they gas all people's gas. And then the last group that we're adding, and this is barm to my heart. We're adding a special run for little people. It's a special run for little people, and that we're calling this uh ten million steps.
Speaker 1: I really hate you.
Speaker 9: So much.
Speaker 1: It's ten million steps and uh, Tommy's gonna uh lead and he's not right here right now. He don't hear this.
Speaker 5: He's gonna be reading here, you know what I say, Hey, Tommy, you are are away for a second.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've added a special section to Junior's run for.
Speaker 5: It's for little people, and we're calling it the ten million steps, ten million steps with uh but nothing but just listen to me. You know, normally this is ten thousand steps to try to get your ten thousand here. Yes, Uh, this little division gonna be for the special group of little people that we're calling.
Speaker 1: Ten million steps.
Speaker 5: He's gonna be money and it's gonna be well, but we're only gonna We're gonna use a smaller.
Speaker 1: Rack to Junior. I'm all say exactly, and you know we want somebody that they can look up to see right there, right there's one more time for me. Was it gonna be called up for the little people? It's called the little people? Ten million stuffs? Lay my nephews.
Speaker 7: I really hate you really every day every.
Speaker 5: Here's a recording of my Here's a recording of my partner Louis John running the sixty yard dad to your mark, shot set go.
Speaker 1: That was his sixty yard dash. That the noise that you heard with his feet hitting the ground.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really.
Speaker 1: Done. Wanted to be busy.
Speaker 7: I cannot with you.
Speaker 12: All from me?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I do, thank you?
Speaker 11: Do you remember I think it was last week on the Strawberry letter h when the wife wrote in she said her husband purchased some new underwear while he was out on a business trip.
Speaker 7: Remember that letter. She said she thinks he might be cheating.
Speaker 11: Well, a female listener left us a message about that very same topic.
Speaker 10: Take a listen, Hi, I called about the letter with the gentleman who bought the underwear. My issue is why can't he go by fear underwear that he liked without his wife thinking he's cheating. That doesn't make sense, and why she assumed he's cheating. I found out that women, when we accuse men the cheating, we put ideas in me because that leaves them to believe we don't trust them. And when they're not trusted, you give them.
Speaker 1: A thought too cheat.
Speaker 10: Well, she thinks I'm doing it anyway, So that's my thought. Have a blessed day.
Speaker 5: What I was saying, a man can buy draws in out cheating, and that's it. I'm not a proponent of you put thoughts in a man's head.
Speaker 1: I think a man thinking it anyway. But one thing about it.
Speaker 5: If you don't keep accusing me of something that I'm not doing, and I have to suffer your wrath every time I come in here for this thought you had after a while, I much just you know, since I gotta selfer, I might.
Speaker 1: As well do something.
Speaker 7: Oh she means I'm cheating anyway, So I mean as.
Speaker 5: Well cheat And listen if you ain't here nagging me about cheating, and I'm not, and I'm trying to convince you that I am, but you're just gonna insist. At one point, some dudes is just gonna say, all right, cool, I'll tell you what. Since we're in here fighting about it, let me give you something. You remember when your mom you say, look, I give you something to.
Speaker 7: Cry out stout?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know that happens. That happened. It works with Okay, we've learned so much today. On the Steve Harvey Morning Show, Wow, hey, guys, shall have a great day. Talk to God. He'd absolutely love hear from you.
Speaker 4: For all.
Speaker 11: Steve Harvey Contests. No purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated.
Speaker 7: For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show