Speaker 1: Her name is Mary Anne from Kent and she's a retired pharmacy tech with a PENSIONT for adventure.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And when I say adventure, I mean going out to the mailbox very very slowly slowly. Yeah, okay, adventure Mary. Welcome to the show, Mary Anne. Oh, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 2: I feel like Jeff just wrote your new dating profile. Well I don't know about that.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow is my forty second anniversary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, two years you've been married? Oh man, isn't.
Speaker 1: That the tender versary? Like every year has a gift wood and like silver? Forty two years is tinder?
Speaker 2: Right? Dat again? Yeah? Yeah, you tess the marriage? Yeah?
Speaker 1: How strong is this? Is?
Speaker 2: That? Is that how you make it work?
Speaker 1: Marianne, don't talk to them. We're sending and Brooke out of the studio. All that happens, Marianne, you know the game works. He got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say past. But you have to beat Brooke outright to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Ready?
Speaker 1: All right, let's do this. Your time starts now. Today is VCR day. What does the sea in VCR stand for? The Australian Open the French Open, the US Open, and what other event comprised the Grand Slam of Tennis. What are animals called that eat both meat and plants? In Indiana? Jones and the Last Crusade? What was Indie searching for? Goblet fleas have wings or false? False? Nice work there, Maryanne and Helper because there was another voice that came through it. It's your dog.
Speaker 2: It's a ghost.
Speaker 1: Oh, a ghost. We accept ghosts as helpers. That's fine, Brooks coming back in the studio. It's funny Hoose mentioned Alexa because Marianne apparently has four Alexa's that are all tuned into our radio show, all across our house. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: I love you, Marianne.
Speaker 1: How we get ratings on the home?
Speaker 2: That's how you make a marriage work, don't you know? Listen to our show and you don't have to talk to each other. You know the secret? Yeah, my parents listen every morning. They're still going strong after I don't even know. It's not just morning, it's all day long.
Speaker 1: For the soundtrack to your whole life.
Speaker 2: I would marry you if you were already married.
Speaker 1: Brook You're ready. Your time starts now. Today is VCR day. What does The C in VCR stand for cassette, The Australian Open, the French Open, the US Open, and what other event comprised the Grand Slam of Tennis British What are animals called that eat both meat and plants? In Indiana? Jones and the Last Crusade? What was Indy searching.
Speaker 2: For the goblet thing?
Speaker 1: Fleas have wings? True or false?
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 1: In which city can you find the House of Parliament and Westminster Abbey, London. We got our answers, and we're gonna go over to the scoreboard and see how you both did. With Jose.
Speaker 2: Mary Anne, you got four correct Bring in the fire, Marianne, one.
Speaker 1: For each Alexa and you one Alexa short and only. Nice job, marian and Mayor's ghost helpers. Let's get some credit to the ghost. Today's VCR day. The c in VCR stands for Cassette Video Cassette recorder, Australian Open, French Open, the US Open and the fourth event and the Grand Slam of Tennis. Technically it is the British Open, but they call it Wimbledon, so we couldn't get that, okay. The animals that eat both meat implants are omnivores. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. They were looking for the Holy Grail. Both said the goblin things. It is technically, but it's the fleas have wings that is false. There are only one of four wingless insects in the world. And you find House of Parliament and Westminster Abbey in the city of London Town. Now, Mary Anne, for winning. Not only do you get one hundred dollars, but you also get some other prize that I don't know what it is. Juice juice, Squeeze juice. Oh yeah, you get one hundred dollars gift card to squeezed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, squeeze dot com.
Speaker 1: Yes, dot com, and don't forget right now, you can get twenty percent off free same day delivery with the.
Speaker 2: Code brook Summer Monday Summer code Summer.
Speaker 1: Dang it, but you have to hit bok when you go to check out.
Speaker 2: You know, we know, trying to make it all about me, Marianne. It's not working out as well as I planned. No never does.
Speaker 1: You also got the hundred bucks. Yeah, this is most important. Congulations Mary, dang it. Thank you for playing. We're gonna come back and do Windbrooks Bucks again. The same time Tomorrow, Brook
Speaker 2: And Jeffrey in the morning,