Speaker 1: Good morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Charlemagne the god, He's to the planet. Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is? And our guess co host his back, Miss Claudia Jordan, what's.
Speaker 3: Up, fellas walk in the studio.
Speaker 2: I was a little late.
Speaker 3: I walk in. It's all sexy with the cannle between you two, I do.
Speaker 1: I got the candle lit.
Speaker 4: That candle's called what boys not out backyard? Something right, guys, guy's not out. Charlamagne lit that candle.
Speaker 1: Very sexy in here today. Hey, you know trying to do the You know what I mean that.
Speaker 2: You was out last night.
Speaker 3: I went and supported Jess. I went to the show.
Speaker 2: Was it was fun.
Speaker 3: It was good and the spot was cool and yeah, shout up to Matt the front. He looked out for us.
Speaker 2: Matt okay, softer mat in the front.
Speaker 3: Mat in the front, he looked out.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know.
Speaker 4: Before she went, Claudia was like, can I wear my jewelry and everything else? I said, I would have jes.
Speaker 1: The craziest people in America, come from the Bronx and all the Florida beautiful places, beautiful places, but you just got to be prepared to.
Speaker 3: Bother me.
Speaker 2: So someone suggested I was gonna go, and it was just too hazy.
Speaker 4: If if you're in the New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, Boston area, there's wildfires out in Canada, Canada, I think Toronto, and I guess because of the wildfires, it's blowing the smoke over here. So I mean, it was disgusting and you could really breathe, you could smell the smoke. I know today in some of the schools they're not letting the kids go outside for recess because they're saying that the smoke is still so strong, which is weird.
Speaker 1: The air quality in New York is that hazardous levels, which is why I don't understand why y'all not wearing no masks. I came in here with a mask on this morning. I don't know if the mask prevents anything, but you know.
Speaker 3: So that's what it was. Because I was like, my allergies or something's going on. I felt like I was coming down with something. Am I getting sick? But it's algae?
Speaker 1: Yeah, have any type of respiratory issues like uh lung disease or heart disease. They say it's terrible for you, that's right.
Speaker 2: They say wear a mask.
Speaker 1: Yes, And they say if you're out for a long period of time twenty fours, which I don't know why anybody will be out twenty fours unless you're unhoused, but twenty four hours. To say, it's the equivalent of six packs of cigarettes.
Speaker 3: Jesus, so being out late and then smoking hookah at the after that's probably not a good idea.
Speaker 2: Probably power through today regardless.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, all right, Well, Tamika Mallory will be joining us this morning.
Speaker 1: That's right, Tamika Mallory, activist, author, you know, podcast hosts.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: She'll be joining us to talk about a number of things. I mean, you know she's always out here protesting, you know, marching, yep, fighting for us, always on the front line. That's Aka Mallory.
Speaker 4: All right, and then up next we got front page news sessling figure will be joining us. A lot to talk about, so don't move. If it's the breakfast Club, good morning, owning everybody, it's DJ Envy, Charlemagne, the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Claudia Jordan is here, our co hosts your morning and let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Test, Good morning dj MVY.
Speaker 3: Claudia Jordan's Charlemagne the God.
Speaker 1: He's testing.
Speaker 2: How you feeling.
Speaker 3: I'm feeling very well. Thank you for asking.
Speaker 4: All right, let's get right into it. Sports Tonight Get three is tonight eight thirty p m. Eastern Time on ABC. Of course, the Denver Nuggets versus the Miami Heats. Now, let's start off with Chris Christy. He's running for White House. He's gonna run for president.
Speaker 2: Yes he is.
Speaker 5: Chris Christie was very clear last night when he said he's running to stop former President Donald Trump. He said, quote the reason I am running and going after Trump is twofold. One he deserves it, and two it is the way to win. He said, I'm going after him to take him down, him meaning Donald Trump. But then he insisted that he's not just running to take down Trump, even though he said it repeatedly yesterday.
Speaker 3: In his speech.
Speaker 5: But he said that Trump needs to be called out, and he needs to be called out by somebody that actually knows him, and he said nobody knows Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Better than him.
Speaker 5: Let's listen to what he had to say last night at his announcement.
Speaker 6: It was a.
Speaker 7: Mistake in twenty sixteen not to confront Donald Trump early because I knew there's so much of what he said was complete boloney.
Speaker 2: Like I knew it.
Speaker 1: I am going to build the greatest, was wonderful wall across the entire Mexico border, and Mexico is gonna pay.
Speaker 7: For it, well like I do as someone who had governed that that was complete ball.
Speaker 2: But I was like, eh, people aren't gonna believe that. They're not gonna believe that mistake.
Speaker 1: Can ask a question, yes, should you be able to run for president if you look like you don't do any running any other time? Yes, I'm fashioned.
Speaker 3: That is the elephant in the room. And his whole speech is about being small, and it was kind of genius because he kept saying Donald Trump's small, small, small, and yeah he kind.
Speaker 2: Of that ain't the crazy part the crazy part? Let me ask you test.
Speaker 4: Didn't he ride for Donald Trump and Donald Trump was running for president. I mean, now all of a sudden, you turn now everything that you rode on and everything that was so okay before it now you go against now, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean absolutely, Well we've seen it a lot.
Speaker 5: Did Michelle speaking on people like Michael Cohen, you know, those who were absolutely his biggest supporters, you know, flipped on him and then again, you know, it says a lot about the integrity and morals, uh to know, for him to be able to basically say I knew it was wrong and I continued on. So integrity matters, morals matter. But on the other side of it, just being objective, it is important that somebody is in the race that will continue to kind of you know, call out the things that others may not, because most of the Republicans that will be running at least until now, they don't want to upset Trump supporters. And so Chris knows that he really has nothing to lose. It's a long shot, so he's kind of there to you know, keep keep the pots staring. So it would definitely be an interesting debate for sure that I'm looking.
Speaker 1: Forward imagine debating Chris Christie and you say you were one of Trump's biggest supporters.
Speaker 2: Literally, I just.
Speaker 1: Wonder how You're gonna get the country in shape if you're not in shape.
Speaker 3: You know, he was a Trump's debate coach. So he's definitely gonna be a problem for Trump. He was he got ready for the debates.
Speaker 1: Jesus, he needs a nutritional coaching.
Speaker 2: Stop it now.
Speaker 5: I love Chris Christie's debate style, so I'm I'm definitely gonna be interested in seeing it.
Speaker 4: Now, let's talk about the Florida woman who shot and killed her neighbor.
Speaker 2: She was finally arrested.
Speaker 5: Yes, and you know, good update on this story. Susan Laurent Laurne I believe is how you pronounce her last name, fifty eight, is accused of shooting and killing a j Owens, a mother of four, on June second, after Owens went over to her house to confront her about allegations that she threw a rollerbrate roller blade skate at one of her kids early in the day. Now she has been booked in the Marion County Jail on charges of manslaughter with the firearm, couplele negligence, battery, and assault. Let's listen to what Sheriff Woods had to say moments after she was arrested.
Speaker 6: She has been arrested.
Speaker 8: She's here on our campus. Here, she's being My detectors are finishing up with some interviews with her at this time, and then once they have concluded, she will be escorted into the county jail. The hard work and my detectives wanted to ensure that we closed all the loopholes so that she would not have a of usually stand the ground law. And this is not a stand the ground Okay, let me make that clear. This was not and this it was an unjustified shooting of miss Owen, and she's arrested for it.
Speaker 1: You know, women like that are the reason I will never stop using the term cracker ass cracker. There there's some racist bigots out here who see black skin and all they think is danger. But what I don't understand is if you're really afraid of something, stay away from it. You allegedly harassed this woman, allegedly hit her child, and then when she comes to see what's up, you shoot her through the dull.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and just for clarity, there were multiple about half a dozen nine one one calls from twenty twenty one involving you know, this back and forth dispute. But I want to give a on a high note, I want to give a shout out to the entire movement. So last night and for those that don't know, I'm Attorney Benjamin Crumb, Senior public policy advisor, and we've been working on these case for over a decade. And to get the text from Attorney Natalie Jackson, who was Trayvon Martin's was Trayvon Martins local at to get that from her last night before it hit the news, it really was full circle because when we work these cases, you know, it takes protests, as you'll see you know Tomika talk about later on the day. It takes protests, it takes activism, it takes all of these different.
Speaker 2: Things just to get people to move.
Speaker 5: And although it's a damn shame that, yes, we have to do all of that, I do want to say that people power matters. I want people to understand that just sharing that post, just having that conversation, it speeds up, you know, the process. So we went from twenty twelve to having to do full you know, marches and begging and all types of stuff to get attention to Trayvon Martin to this pretty much at least getting in a rest you know, within a week, within a few days. And so we can look at this two ways. Yes, it's a damn shame, we have to do it or two. People really understand that you you know, you.
Speaker 3: Have power and your voice matters.
Speaker 5: And so shout out to everybody that just gets the calls at eleven o'clock.
Speaker 3: At night, midnight, one in the morning.
Speaker 5: We've been talking about this for days, and I'm glad to see that the family, uh, you know, has gotten a little bit of relief. But I want people to keep mashing the gas and understanding we have to keep pushing for those convictions and we have to make sure that the sentencing is fair and continue to push the.
Speaker 1: Line because I agree with you people, power matters. The police officer said that they weren't able to move on to wrestle fast because they have to investigate what you thought about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, you know, there is such thing as an investigation. So when someone is on their home, like you talked about staying your ground, this was not a defense for her. But they had to interview the kids, and so they interviewed the kids. They were the witnesses, you know, they were they got a chance to see, you know, what actually happened, and yes, could it have been faster if it had been somebody black would have been an immediate rest and ask questions later. Absolutely, they arrest us and they say tell it to the judge. So we still have a little ways to go. But I don't want to dismiss the fact that when we look at twenty twelve, you know, where it takes weeks and weeks, that this actually did get some type of arrest within a matter of days.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He said too that they didn't want to interview the kids the night of you know, which I never heard of. I thought they interviewed witnesses, you know, right on the spot. But I guess because it was a kid.
Speaker 5: Right when he saw his mother get shot. Yeah, one of kids that they were standing there getting this.
Speaker 9: Mother gets shot.
Speaker 5: So without giving too many details of what's going on with the family, but you know, there's a lot too that when you're talking about asking kids what happened immediately after they just saw their mother murdered. So an investigation needed to happen. But at least, you know, like I said, it happens a lot. It happened a lot faster than what we see in most cases.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, that is front page news. Test we're seeing a little bit absolutely get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines of wide open again eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Call us up right now, get it off your chest. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 2: I can hear you now, Good morning, mama. Get it off your chest?
Speaker 6: Morning. Drive on bus drive.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna post the picture. That's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I ran into you at the airport. We were heading to Aruba, right right.
Speaker 2: How you doing? Man? You're being safe out there? This is our bus driver from the Bronx.
Speaker 3: Yeh here this school, good morning.
Speaker 2: That port you just called the SA good morning.
Speaker 4: Right you be saying, I see a bus driver got into an incident with somebody yesterday, So be safe out there.
Speaker 10: Every day is something different in the Bronx.
Speaker 2: In the Bronx, the Bronx will be safe out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But then you be the same person screaming b X that the show.
Speaker 3: No, I don't.
Speaker 11: Duck when they say.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 12: Good morning? Damn, how you doing?
Speaker 11: Are you doing?
Speaker 2: Morning?
Speaker 11: Are you doing?
Speaker 13: King?
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 1: Brother?
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest?
Speaker 6: Brother?
Speaker 11: All right, I would somebody in Jersey and uh, I was wondering if you could fash your rugs already? DM do with my The owner of the company that's been saying my recent speak to me, I bought the HR, he said things to from the right. The first thing he said to me was he called me a boy, and he's an all white man. I still get the HR. And then the next thing he said was, if you have a problem with what I said, you can take this off the company grounds and say Louis. And then most recently he uh, because I recorded this with my Apple watch. But most recently he found out I recorded it. And then he had yelled at me saying like, oh, you call me this was twenty years ago, I want to captain on the head.
Speaker 12: And twenty years ago another right.
Speaker 11: Two thousand and three, and then he said this, and find that hr HR still has done nothing about it. So I believe I had like a lead a huge discrimination of AUSCO against something. I wonder if you could have caught.
Speaker 3: It, I can't. My lawyer in Texas was David Henderson. Well, can I get a name? His name is David Henderson. And then I also have another one named Chris Brown. His name is Chris Brown, and he's out of Boston. He's beasts and they like both hardly ever lose. If you send me a DM. Will you send me a DM on Twitter? Instagram?
Speaker 12: Right Instagram?
Speaker 3: If you you want to email me, I'm driving, Just just leave a comment on my last picture and say check your DMS and I'll send you his number. Because if you have evidence like that you've been keeping notes and dates. That's half the battle right there, easy cash, Just just.
Speaker 2: Just hit a DM and then she'll get you all the information.
Speaker 1: Brother, I got you all right. If you're screaming racism and a white man calls you the N word at your job, right and you got that's a pretty open and show.
Speaker 3: That's a lawyer's dream right there.
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, the Breakfast Club, right right right, yo, Charla, what are we lost?
Speaker 4: This is your time to get it off your chest?
Speaker 2: Got we want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Get on the phone right now, He'll tell you what it is.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this? Hey?
Speaker 14: This is Natasha.
Speaker 4: Natasha from North Carolina, from North Carolina for you.
Speaker 15: Yes, ma'am, Russia Crush Show in North Carolina.
Speaker 4: You know what we were supposed to actually bring into North Carolina this year, but Carolina, we're gonna do it now. It's gonna do North or South. We're gonna actually do it with North. And we had the baby's cars. It was gonna be dope. But you know, actually what happened is the date we were gonna do it, uh p r E, which is Doll's company, reached out and wanted to do something special for Dolf.
Speaker 2: So we did it in Memphis. But we're definitely gonna hit up either South or North Carolina. I would love to.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's it's such a called culture. I think it would be great for the city.
Speaker 2: So we're working on it.
Speaker 14: Mama, can I get my friends a couple of shout outs with I'm going to get my friends shout out thank.
Speaker 6: You to seeing me positive vibes every morning.
Speaker 9: I love you girl.
Speaker 2: If you' Claudia George Jordan.
Speaker 14: Hey, Okay, Claudia, how are you good?
Speaker 4: Well, you have a good morning, bye, and my next car.
Speaker 2: She was actually Father's Day weekend in the Houston h Town.
Speaker 4: So if you're around the he Town area you want to get something special for your dad or your pops, your grandpop's, your baby daddy, come on out and join me. Of course, kids five and none to off three to bring the whole family.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 12: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Y'all? This your boy?
Speaker 1: Tyler?
Speaker 2: Hedn go hey Tyler and go it up? Brother? Get it off your chest? You want to shoot? You shot at Claudia?
Speaker 16: Brother?
Speaker 12: I do I do? First off, gentlemen, I said, trying a package. I want to know if y'all got it.
Speaker 1: I saw two things in there this morning. I got to check it. See if that's from you.
Speaker 12: Okay, hopefully all right, it's a junky, so hopefully y'all got that package.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll check Claudia.
Speaker 3: Hey, good morning, I'm good.
Speaker 2: You good?
Speaker 12: I'm real good?
Speaker 3: Actually, are you really okay?
Speaker 1: How good are you?
Speaker 3: Where are you at?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 12: I'm in Chicago.
Speaker 1: You come here?
Speaker 3: Why do people think it's that easy? Can you send me some flowers?
Speaker 2: First? Come on, Scott, you des but come see me.
Speaker 3: I'm a stranger on the radio. You know what I look see me.
Speaker 12: I can come see you now. I'll be in New York man like two weeks. But I don't know if you go be there. But what I'm trying to figure out is I'm a thirty one year old man. With that, I'm a nice young buck. I can keep up my finances all right in the bed, you feel me?
Speaker 2: So what's up?
Speaker 14: You just want to.
Speaker 12: I want to deal with you. I want to deal with you. I want to be on the side to you know what I'm saying. I want to get there, but I want to appeal with you.
Speaker 2: You want to deal with you?
Speaker 3: What do you want to be with me?
Speaker 12: I like, because you're out here, talk Aboula about ten o'clock foot he calls.
Speaker 11: You ain't got to worry.
Speaker 6: About that with me, Okay.
Speaker 1: You all night, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 12: I mean, I mean that's you see it yourself. I won't be your agents that security.
Speaker 3: I wonder you will be here, take you bet. I'm getting my bad health is being affected be here.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering what is he hoping to get out of this call?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 1: What are you hoping.
Speaker 2: What are you hoping? How his call is not going well?
Speaker 1: It's not going well?
Speaker 3: Do I keep up?
Speaker 2: Do I keep up?
Speaker 3: I don't think I do.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna think about that.
Speaker 3: I mean, thank you. We had harassed for that.
Speaker 2: She had to ask you for flowers. Those talented I think it's.
Speaker 1: Because of your direct approach, people think they can be direct with you.
Speaker 3: But I'm still like, I'm a hopeless romantic.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 3: I went and looked at the comments on YouTube, and it was like, they say, my age, what do you expect me happy? Someone's even asking your old ass. I'm like, damn, like, throw the whole woman away after thirty five? Dang, I still look young? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Good, look, that's a good term.
Speaker 1: I don't like when people say you look young because when you say I still look good, she say she said young.
Speaker 2: Oh, so nobody wants to know here that looks season.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, you know right now.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. We put value on everything that has age except for ourselves. Kanya, cheezeez wine cards wine. But when it comes to do I look young?
Speaker 3: Know?
Speaker 1: You like a grown ass, beautiful woman? You too? You probably look better now than you did back then.
Speaker 2: Oh better, there you go.
Speaker 3: Thank you, get it off your chest.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. If you need the vent, you can hit us up.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: We got rumors on the way.
Speaker 3: Pete Davison went hard against Peter. You don't want to miss what he said to them.
Speaker 4: Okay, we'll get into that next, so don't move. It's the Breakfast Club, Good morning, the Breakfast.
Speaker 2: Club owning everybody.
Speaker 4: It's DJ Envy Charlamagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Our guest co host, Claudia Jordan is here. Hey, murder, and let's get to the rumors.
Speaker 3: Just because I'm being quiet don't mean that I don't have that fire up inside of me to get you all the way together, allay together.
Speaker 1: This is the rumor report.
Speaker 3: One thing that I'm not has a liar.
Speaker 4: Says truth in the rumors.
Speaker 3: And people know what happened, people know the truth.
Speaker 4: Give it.
Speaker 3: All right, guys. Pete Davidson leaves a voicemail for Peter and he's gotten smoke. He got beef with Peter. Right now. He's all about a dog his parents. His mom's dog died and he was trying to replace a dog and it went left, and he decided to leave a voicemail for Peter after they came for him. This is what he had to say.
Speaker 11: Hi, my name's Pete.
Speaker 13: David is her dad now the scene. Thank you so much for making upable that I didn't adopt a dog. I just want to let you know I'm severely allergic, but that I have to get a specific breed. I'm only not alergy to kava poo's and those time. My mom's dog, who was two years old died a week prior, and well, so I had to get a specific dog. So why don't you do your research before you screen news story for people? Because you're a boring ki.
Speaker 11: And I love you.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 3: So basically, he was trying to replace a dog to make his family happy. He was spotted out buying a dog. Correct, So Peter came for him for not adopting and you know, rescuing a dog.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he's allergic to dogs and there's only one type of dog that he's not allergic to. So if he's if if he can't find that dog and he wants to purchase a dog, that's his right to purchase a dog.
Speaker 3: But Peter came out and said that you can research their available stock didn't want to find and he said there's no such thing as a hypoallergetic dog. I don't know about that, but he said, all he was trying to do is make his family happy. He hasn't seen his mom and sister cry as hard as they did is when the mom's dog died. He was just trying to cheer them up. And then he got bee for Peter from this from you know, going up and finding a dog.
Speaker 1: Elsewhere, pau The beauty of it is, Man, can we just you know, take a moment to recognize that Pete told Peter told Peter to suck's Peter. God, that is amazing, amazing, Die broke, that was classic.
Speaker 3: You know, Peter is a little gangster though, you know, for an organization that protects animals, they really aggressed.
Speaker 4: I get some of it, Like I get when they did'd go at people for you know, being cruelty to animals and people that use animals for first, if they want to go out that that's fine.
Speaker 2: But the brother just bought a dog because his dog dies.
Speaker 1: Listen, telling somebody from Peter to suck your meat is wild, disrespectful, considering they don't consume any animal products, dropping the clues bonds of Pete Davison. Okay, okay, slewthor his mom and me and my peoples. I love my I love my people.
Speaker 3: All right, Cuba Gooding Junior, he dodged a bullet. He avoids trial by settling the rape lawsuit. If you were listening on Monday, you heard me report that Cuba Gooding Junior was headed to trial this week and things weren't looking too good for him because the judge was allowing three women to testify in favor of the plaintiff. Now, the woman claimed Cuba Gooding Junior raped her over a decade ago. Cuba insisted it was consensual, and allegedly that the woman even bragged about having sex with a celebrity. The victim was seeking six million dollars. Cuba realized that if he went to jail, and I'm sorry, if you went to trial, he probably was going to jail. So I think he took matters into his own hand.
Speaker 1: I think it was a civil suit though it was a civil.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, sorry, that's in the notes. Oh okay, well, so just minutes before the jurors were called to assemble in the in the courtroom, the calendar entry read trial off. So right at the last minute, the eleventh hour, it was like reason for cancel, cancelation. They resolved the matter.
Speaker 2: The amount has not Yeah, I'm sure they agreed on her number and it all went away.
Speaker 3: Yeah, even if it's civil, it's just it's still a bad look because no matter what, people are still gonna be like, yeah, but Cuba Gooding Junior, Like, you can't really get that stank off you once you get those accusations so hard. And we were talking about that earlier in the week Charlemagne about how you know, once people put it out there and no one reads the well, this is what happened on the results. They don't want the details.
Speaker 1: Nobody cares about the truth. From the Live Morning Tan correct.
Speaker 3: All you got to do is put that headline out and it's a wrap usually all right. Jula issuing Nicki Minaj. It was reported that Nicki stylist Brett Allen Nelson signed a contract with Rose Arc Julie store Now. The contract stated that the Jewela would own Nikki several pieces of jewelry for an appearance as long as it was returned by a certain deadline. Now, the lawsuit the Julius claimed Nicki stylists did not return sixty six pieces of Julie by the deadline, and when the Julie was finally returned, two of the pieces were damaged. They alleged they sent her team multiple invoices which totaled twenty six, two hundred and thirty nine dollars plus interest, and they said it was never paid. Now, Niki's attorney, Jordan Seed, made a statement to TMZ said the lawsuit appears to be nothing more than an ordinary insurance claimed by the jeweler designed to generate publicity for itself and get a payment which it is not entitled to. We will defend the lawsuit vigorously. And Nikki's team insists that Julie was returned by the agreed dates. So they're saying it's a matter of clout, and the Julie company says, nah, it was damaged.
Speaker 1: Now, wasn't there a time where like, if a jeweler gave you some jewelry and you like shotted them out in a record or something like that, they would just let you keep it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, long time ago. But jewelry is more expensive now, so a lot of times, you know, a lot of artists when they go to like.
Speaker 2: The BT Award to award show, they use jewelry.
Speaker 4: Like every other person because they don't want to wear it again, so they get these necklaces. But for somebody to mess up something twenty six thousand dollars, she would have had to crip walk on that, Like, let's be honest, Like this way in hell that she's gonna ruin jewelry twenty six thousands, like they would have to miss in stone, Like she would have to throw it off the roof.
Speaker 2: Like that seems successful. They haven't seen that.
Speaker 1: A lot of rappers out there that would krip walk on jewelry for real, just to show that money ain't thing.
Speaker 3: And if you don't pay for something though, you don't really treat it the same. You would think you would, but you don't. I think a lot of times you do because you know it has to go back.
Speaker 4: It's like you know you have to go back, and there's certain parameters that you have to follow. Just twenty six thousand dollar seems successive for some jewelry to be to be ruined it and messed up.
Speaker 1: I personally treated because I'm the type person you know what I'm saying. Like, you know, I don't care about stuff like jewelry and clothes. So if like say, I get closed and be you knows this. If I get closed and we got to make an appearance, I don't take no tags off, no nothing. Okay, I don't make I don't get no stains on it, nothing, Because it's going back. I promise you it's going Have you seen me with anything expensive one you already know it's going back. I'll be having stuff on that I don't know is expensive, and then somebody will be like, oh, that's such and such, and I'm like, I don't care. It's going back tomorrow.
Speaker 2: That's going back tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 3: The problem is this middle people, this stylist has. There's middle people involved in a lot of times. The star is gonna get the smoke. You know. Of course, the chain of command is probably other people that touch that truth. You don't really know exactly who damage it.
Speaker 1: I wasn't even supposed to be doing that. No musht and say things like that. I don't like when I do that because it.
Speaker 2: Makes it hot.
Speaker 1: For makes it hot, fas Okay, say sorry, I'm sorry. Don't say this for me when you go to get stuff.
Speaker 2: It's too late.
Speaker 1: Now it's going back.
Speaker 3: Good job man, way to go.
Speaker 2: All right, well that is your rumor report.
Speaker 4: Now when we come back, we got front page news Sessling Figure will be joining us, and of course to Meeka Mallory will be joining us next hour, So don't move.
Speaker 2: It's to Breakfast Club on b E T the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 4: If you had the power to go back in time and change something, would you in a new movie to flat worlds collide in an epic adventure that brings us two Batman's General Zode and a badass Supergirl. Get tickets now for the new Flash only It did its June sixteenth rated PG.
Speaker 2: Thirteen. What everybody at j MV Charlamage the guy. We are to Breakfast Club?
Speaker 4: All right, now, let's get in some front page news ncluding Jordan, our co host is here.
Speaker 2: We got Testing Figure on the line. Good morning Test, Good morning DJMV.
Speaker 3: Claudia and Charlemagne the God.
Speaker 2: And Yo, let's get right into it now tonight.
Speaker 4: NBA Game three, Denver Nuggets Miami Heat the game starts at eight thirty pm Eastern Time.
Speaker 1: It's anybody's ball game. Yes, that's the way I'm looking at it.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 1: Let's say in Miami, I still got Denver winning the series, but it's very hard to sleep on Miami. That's right.
Speaker 2: Now. Let's get right into it now.
Speaker 4: What happened out in Virginia during the graduation. I seen a bunch of people got shot. Somebody died.
Speaker 5: Yeah, unfortunately, yet another mass shooting that has become too regular here in America. And this story is still developing, so guys, make sure those who are listening continue to watch this throughout the day.
Speaker 2: But here's what we know so far.
Speaker 5: Our gunman opened fire as hundreds of people stood outside a high school graduation ceremony Tuesday evening in Richmond, Virginia, killing two people and wounding five others. Let's listen to what Virginia Police Chief Rick Edwards.
Speaker 3: Had to say. We'll talk about it on other side.
Speaker 17: At this point, in consultation with the Richmond Comwells Attorney's office, we plan on seeking charges for second degree murdered times two for that individual. But the more potential charges to follow. It's disgusting and cowardly behavior. Because even if you you're discharging a fire, I'm and a person you're trying to hit. When you have a crowd like this, innocent people are going to be taught up in the mayhem. And that's what happened today.
Speaker 4: Could you imagine going to a graduation, the last time you're going to be at that high school, you're moving on to college or the next stage in your life, and somebody comes and starts shooting up the graduation.
Speaker 3: I saw a video of a lady then she was like in tears talking about how this guy, this black kid, graduated and then died on the same day.
Speaker 2: It was so sad.
Speaker 3: It was so sad.
Speaker 1: It is nothing we can say, you know, ask about this latest mass you and that we haven't said. I asked about every other mass in this country. The only thing that changes is the location. But it just shows you there's no place safe. There's no place you can go. Grocery dog graduation at the ball church, you know, the moss like, there's sitagogue, like, there's no place you can go that say, so do we just stay inside?
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 5: I mean, and as of yet, you heard the police you say that individual I was trying to see if they have identified the person. It looks like they have not as of yet. So and they've detained two people but later said one was not involved.
Speaker 9: It's a little bit confusing.
Speaker 5: The other a nineteen year old, investigators say, may have known one of the victims and had four handguns. So there's a lot still developing with the story. And we'll just keep you know, watching to see, you know, who this person was, and you know, obviously did they leave any type of you know, evidence on why you know this happened, the way that.
Speaker 9: It is so unfortunate to turn that memory into something so terrible.
Speaker 4: All right, Well again condolensis to that that that people's that man's family and that student's family and also you know, rest in peace. Now, what's going on with these dogs? Dogs are attacking more than fifty three hundred mail carriers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, shout out to you.
Speaker 5: I believe we have a mail carrier that calls in every now and then on the breakfast club. And I thought about this person, and I said, I wonder do people know that the Postal Service actually has an annual National dog Bite Awareness Week. This is the dog Bite Awareness Week, and so they have listed out on NPR. This was actually National News yesterday, a public service campaign to raise awareness on attacks on mail carriers, and twenty twenty two dogs attack more.
Speaker 3: Than fifty three hundred employees who were delivering the mail.
Speaker 5: They said that when mail carriers are bidding, it's usually the good dog, the alleged good dog that did not have previous menacing behavior. So they're asking people to put your dog on a fence of keeping behind the fence, put it on a leash, and they said try not to send children to get the mail because the dog believes that the child may be attacked. And so I thought it was just a real interesting story to talk about the top ten cities. I'll just give a couple who have the most dog bites California, Texas, New York, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Illinois, Florida, Michigan, and Missouri. So those particular and North Carolina you need to put your dogs up to stop biting our male carriers.
Speaker 4: And you know, if your dog does bite somebody, if they do it, if it's vicious, or or your dog does it more than once, they can put your dog to sleep. The sad part about it is, you know, being a dog owner the dog is only being a dog, it's only protecting that house. And it's sad sometimes because it happens, and it's it's a very sad situation. But you also feel for the male carriers because they're just trying.
Speaker 2: To do their job. But the dog is just trying to do their job.
Speaker 4: So it's it makes things difficult. So salute to all the male carriers out there and all the dog owners out there. Don't just the extra careful. When you say male carriers, does that include Amazon and ups and everybody else?
Speaker 5: Well, this, this particular story is literally coming from the Postal Services, So this is actually the United States Postal Service that they do this annual you know, awareness week. But I'm sure you know.
Speaker 6: It affects everybody.
Speaker 9: But yes, this is actually a us A PS.
Speaker 3: There's probably a whole lot more when you bring the absolutely imagine how many.
Speaker 1: Yes either that or I hate the victim blame. But what if the postal workers wearing that you know that's causing the dog. You don't want to bite them all the time? People in the brown shame biting Amazon working whatever color they wear, the color that.
Speaker 6: The post I think that's big complaining. I know I am.
Speaker 1: But what is it about the postal workers that makes the dogs want to bite them but not everybody else that's delivering package?
Speaker 4: Well maybe because the postal worker comes every day and unless you know, nobody gets an add Well, my house sometime we do get an Amazon package every day, but postal service come every day and UPS don't come every day. Amazon usually don't come every number. It's the numbers game. You're more likely to get bitten if you come every day.
Speaker 1: Post I need to talk to some UPS workers, some man they're on drivers. I need to know if they're getting bit just as much as the postal worker. If not, we need to have a conversation with the postal workers. Okay, you might need to change your time when you show up.
Speaker 2: Black socks, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: All right, well, thank you to so much. Leave it to Charlemagne.
Speaker 3: You always go down another road.
Speaker 2: All right. Well, that's Front Page News. We'll see you tomorrow and listen.
Speaker 1: Make sure you subscribe to Teling Figures podcast, a streat shot no Chase of podcasts on the Black Back iHeart Radio podcast network. She breaks down all of these stories that you hear in Front Page News. She breaks them down in depth and go to Folowtazz on Instagram at Teslin figure out all.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Now, when we come back, Tamika Mallory will be joining us. We're gonna kick it with Tamika Mallory. She's always on the front line for us, so we're gonna see what's going on.
Speaker 2: So don't move. It's the Breakfast Club on b e t the Breakfast Club more than everybody.
Speaker 4: It's DJ Envy Charlamagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club. Our guess co host Claudia Jordan is here, yes, and we got a special guest in the building.
Speaker 2: Is Tamika Mallory. Welcome back.
Speaker 9: Hey, hey, hey, thank you for having me. I'm excited to be here.
Speaker 14: Queen Mallory.
Speaker 1: You got a lot of work that you're doing right now. You gotta get the worry out about some things.
Speaker 9: There's a lot happening. I think you know. The overall thing.
Speaker 15: That we need to know is that our country is in big trouble and everyone everybody is gonna suffer as a result. But whenever we in trouble, black folks, brown people, we suffer the most.
Speaker 1: And you tried to tell them were in a state of emergency. You got your book sitting right here.
Speaker 15: It is a state of emergency, indeed, and it's getting worse. I mean, you and I talk about this all the time. To me, it feels like it's getting worse. I think also because a lot of people are so numb they don't really want to focus anymore. And that's dangerous because there's just too many things to do, too much to know about, and we just need to be well informed about what we're up against. And I think that you know, being able to call it what it is, that white supremacy, excuse me, and white vigilanteism is on the rise. And of course we're dealing with issues within our own community, with mental health problems and poverty, cause and violence. There is a tension and a feeling in the country that I'm sure you all feel, and it's really dangerous. It's not a comfortable space. And you know, I don't think it gets better just by us ignoring the problem.
Speaker 3: How do you think we get around this fatigue? Because I do notice there is a fatigue. Right. It seemed like we were all all hands on deck maybe twenty twenty, in the height of all the George Floyd protests and all that. Everybody seemed like all right on this, and it seemed like everyone just kind of fell off. Not everyone people, thank God for you, but it seems like there's a lot of fatigue right now, Like people say, I'm tired of hearing about it, and that's.
Speaker 15: What people also. First of all, movements always are up and down. They never stay consistent at one pace. It's impossible. People have to get back to their lives. Folks have families and things that they have to do, so that's normal.
Speaker 9: But there is a.
Speaker 15: Fatigue that, unfortunately, I think doesn't change until people feel so uncomfortable that they have no choice but to get back in the game. And you know, we try to continuously sound the alarm by making sure folks feel like there's a way for them to fit in and get in, but it's not until you start feeling it on your block, in your home that is like, oh wait a minute's where's the protest or who am I supposed to be voting for?
Speaker 9: You know what am I supposed to do? To jump in the fight?
Speaker 1: So let's let's start.
Speaker 4: You know a lot of people they don't necessarily run because a lot of people don't know what's going on. Like, we get bombarded with so much in the news half the time, we don't know what's real.
Speaker 2: Or what's fake, what's true, what's false. So what should we be focusing on?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: What are you focusing on?
Speaker 15: Well, you know, I wrote these things down so that you know, we could kind of break things into different parts. You know, in the summer twenty twenty, since you brought that up, a lot of corporations were talking about their commitment to diversity.
Speaker 9: That was the whole thing.
Speaker 15: In fact, corporations made pledges for millions and millions, probably billions of dollars. And certainly we've not seen that in the movement and across all spectrums of areas where marginalized communities need support, most companies have have either you know, gone away, they you know what you call it, out of sight, out of mind, and then some did a few things.
Speaker 9: And of course we can't ignore that the recent news on.
Speaker 15: Black Lives Matter has certainly helped people find a way to say, oh, well, you know, maybe I shouldn't be given to those causes, which you know, we talk all the time about how I call buld on a lot of it.
Speaker 9: Nonetheless, it has been an issue.
Speaker 15: It is an issue, and so one thing I have been focused on is calling corporations back to the table. And I've been working specifically on a company called Pinini. And people are like, how did you get in sports and trading cards? Sports memorabilia and trading cards? Like where did that come from? But I always I often remind people that every case we get involved with, we find out from the people people call us. They call us and say it's a police brutality incident, they say something happened in the jail. That's how we got Imparchment Prisons with shout out to our family at Rock Nation and Team Rock because we worked to really make change in Parchment.
Speaker 9: And I'm sure people in Parchment are probably like, what change.
Speaker 15: You know, it's still slow coming, but we did work with the local community in Mississippi to make some change there.
Speaker 9: But this all comes from people calling.
Speaker 15: Us elected officials, concerned citizens, scary folks. That's like, don't tell nobody's mine.
Speaker 9: You know that I call.
Speaker 15: But somebody hit me up and was like, hey, you should check out what's going on at this company, Panini. They have seventy five percent of their trading cards and their talent if you will black athletes back black and brown, but primarily black athletes. A three billion dollar company with no senior executives that are black people, not even one. So when we found it out, we were like, okay, well, first of all, maybe we don't know, maybe they just didn't put them on the website. You know, we're gonna see and we sent a letter to Panini. It took them a while to get back to us until it started to pick up in the media, especially after we sent letters to the NFL and the NBA and the players associations and all the others, asking why are you partnering with these folks who are allowing them to use your talent? It's basically our people being exploited.
Speaker 1: Why do is specific company though, because there's a bunch of billion dollar companies that don't have black people in the c suite? Why is Specific Co?
Speaker 15: Well, you know, we've had similar conversations over the years with Walmart, with Verizon, you know, and in fact, with Verizon we went to them around Colin Kaepernick to ask them why would they continue to sponsor and you know, be partners with the NFL knowing what was happening in the colin So we find reasons to approach corporations all the time about their commitments or their said commitments to our communities. And from my perspective, black folks in this moment, they need jobs like they need jobs and need opportunities.
Speaker 9: They need a seat at the table, right.
Speaker 15: And you know some people say, well entrepreneurship, Yeah, but while you're building, because all of us here are entrepreneurs.
Speaker 9: But we got jobs too.
Speaker 4: These Perini feel that since they've given so much money away to students and especially college athletes. I know they do a lot with nil deals that because they're doing that, they necessarily don't have to because they feel like we're giving the community money.
Speaker 15: Well they didn't say that, but from our perspective, no, like at until Freedom, our perspective is regardless of how much you give away.
Speaker 9: You just doing what you're supposed to do.
Speaker 3: So what kind of plans would you like to see Panini do to correct this like lack of diversity? What would you like to see it?
Speaker 15: Yeah, So, first of all, they need to have an advisory committee of individuals from our communities that can help them look at the diversity issues.
Speaker 3: It's actually been amazing the dip and what we see like, I really felt like there was actually some some type of effort being made. Seems like they're not even given a damn anymore when it looks like publicly anymore.
Speaker 15: Well, just to on that point, when we did the research to find at every company, we sent letters by companies. I'm talking about the leagues and the players associations. We sent letters to the CEO. We also went to look for the diversity person, right because most companies have somebody, and we found that most of those people were hired in twenty twenty. Like all the different leagues, their diversity person came on board around twenty twenty and was well celebrated by the company.
Speaker 9: So that just goes to show you that movements work.
Speaker 15: That's first of all that you know, for those people who think movements don't work, it actually provided opportunities for some of our people. And I'm sure depending on who the black person is in that seat, there's more happening within the community. But there's so much more that can be done, and that means that the movement can't stop because the job is not complete.
Speaker 4: Are people getting getting to actually be able to work or is it one of those things that we're hiring them just for the face, but they're not actually being able to contribute.
Speaker 15: Well, you know what, I don't know, and I'm sure there is a little bit of all of that happening, you know, because I know several diversity folks in different companies and some of them are frustrated. Others feel like they're really being supported. So I think it's a mixture of that, But we don't know until unfortunately issues start to come up and you start asking questions. That's the reason why we have to have different examples. So Panini becomes an example which says to other companies they might be coming my way, let me try to get my stuff together.
Speaker 2: All right, We got more with Tamika Mallory when we come back, don't move. It's to breakfast club. Good morning, everybody is eej env charlamagnea god. We are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: We got our co host Clodia Jordan here and we're kicking it with Tamika Mallory.
Speaker 2: Clodia, you're on the front lines.
Speaker 3: Do you ever get discouraged?
Speaker 13: Hell? Yeah?
Speaker 15: And do you feel like what am I doing get? I get more than discourage. I get pretty nasty.
Speaker 9: About it. That's in text messages in the middle of the night, like saying words bad words.
Speaker 3: So where's your motivation come from on those days when you know, we see the wins, right, But there's the days where you probably I.
Speaker 9: Don't know about the winds.
Speaker 15: Well, whens, I'm not progress progress, A little bit of progress, A little bit of progress because wins. I don't feel like I'm there yet, you know, and they you know whatever. Some people would argue that we should be careful not to appreciate the things we've been able to accomplish, in which we have many things. But I think my my I always say that my investment in this movement is very selfish. It's not like, oh, I'm doing it because of the other children and the other people. It's my own own family like me. You know, I want to be able to drive and feel comfortable and walk around in society and not be treated differently or othered. I want my son to be protected. And now I have a grandchild, you know, and here this is a young girl or a baby who's going to grow up in this society. What is it going to look like. I don't want to leave here with people saying like well, what did you do to contribute? And I'm over here pointing at oh, well they did. No, we have a responsibility, And I think that's where every you know, when I get up and some days Claudia's turned into a situation where I go to bed like, I promise you, I will not do else for these people because of all the stress that I go through, the attacks, the lies, this and that. I'd be like, that's it, and then I'd be like, wish people are people Like in the morning when I wake up, I'm like, let me go to work, because this is what I'm supposed to be doing. Calling on your life is something.
Speaker 1: Talk to us about a Jica owns Oh, I tell you what.
Speaker 15: I was on a conference call last night with Angela Rye and Amanda SIL's and I mean Alicia Garza, Ben Crump, everybody, Jeff Johnson, the names go on and on, all the people, Christy Henderson. It was the coordinator of it, and first of all, the brilliance in this movement.
Speaker 9: Oh wow, to be on that call, I.
Speaker 15: Just wish it could be taped so everybody could see the thoughts and people working together to try to help get justice for this woman's family. What happened to her is it seems to be very clear, at least it's clear to me, and you know Crump before he gets an attorney, Crump, before he gets involved in things, he kind of knows what what happened for the most part. So it seems it appears that the neighbor was a minace already like she had been harassing.
Speaker 2: The story gave the lady donkey to day tour.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, no, no about this.
Speaker 16: Yes.
Speaker 15: So it seems that she had already been harassing the children and people in the community. And this particular day, the kids were playing next door, which you guys probably already discussed. But you know, the kids were playing next door in a field, and she thinks she owns the field, so she's neighborhood Karen. She thinks she owns the field. She tells them when to come and go. The iPad was still in the field when the young man noticed it. All the kids were inside. He noticed his iPad was there. He ran out to go get it. She already had it somewhere along the line. She He approached her to get the iPad and she hit him with something so his and called him the N word. Well, this young man, the young boy is nine, and this and and and aj as they affectionately call her aj Owens. She has four children and so I think the youngest one is two and so uh she So he went and got mama, and mama came back to talk to the woman. Get the iPad probably asked, you know what, why did you get my child at and the woman shot her through the door, shot her through the door and killed the main period, you know, and to add insult to injury, which is very similar to what happened to Jordan Nearly, or at least what happened to Daniel Perry, the man who killed Jordan Nearly.
Speaker 9: Is this this thing where you can just go down to the precinct.
Speaker 15: They asked you a few questions and then you just white and they say, okay, you can go home after you've killed somebody.
Speaker 3: It is amazing that they It's like, do you mind coming.
Speaker 15: In and right, yeah, we just want to ask formal Well, yeah, they didn't release a name, but we know what it is. Her name is Susan Lawrence. I believe that's her name, Susan Lawrence. And you know, again, people in the neighborhood know her. But let me just say on the issue of people getting to go home, she.
Speaker 4: Called one one at all, so she didn't call nine one unio after she shot this. I don't know that's a good question because you know, usually a self defense and if the door was closed, she was. There was no way that she felt like her life was a dangerous that.
Speaker 15: I mean, you gotta come on your ground. Of course, it's a lot of things that I think they're gonna try to use. I think they're gonna have a mental illness thing. They're gonna try a lot of things.
Speaker 3: But people that are allowed to be mentally ill because it's with us, we don't get.
Speaker 9: That grace, No, we don't. But let me say that.
Speaker 15: One of the things I want to make sure we mentioned is that this is not a new issue or a new concern. If you think about Emmitt Till and other cases of the past, there was a time when white people could literally decide that you made them feel uncomfortable, or you you committed some criminal act.
Speaker 9: They didn't have to be in law enforcement.
Speaker 15: They could decide your punishment, kill you, whatever they want to do, and there was no consequences for it. So we're going backwards to a time when that is now a thing again, that you just go one downtown to tell Billy Bob, officer Billy Bob, everything was cool. You know, I just shot me an, that's it. And and and of course I hope we understand not to say that it's okay when it happens to men, because we fight for black men all the time. Our entire movement has been focused on black men. But now they're killing black women, which brings us to Brianna Taylor. Shout out to Brionna Taylor and her family. Look, happy birthday. She would have been thirty years old. Man, thirty years old, a young, beautiful life, taking her boyfriend, Kenny Walker. Thankfully, the charges that the officer had against him have been dropped, so he's now free and clear to live his life.
Speaker 9: But yesterday, yesterday, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know when that's the case. Was standing ground worked for a black person?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 18: What?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 9: Well yes, kinda yes, and.
Speaker 15: Yes, yes they charged them at first charged him, but they dropped it. They never admitted it.
Speaker 9: That's the point.
Speaker 15: Nobody ever said that he had the right to do what he did or whatever, But he did right, And I think that they dropped the charge just for a different reason, which is because they don't want to have to go to court and lay out the details. They're trying to push it, you know, sweep it under the rug. It would make them have to do too much. So but anyway, so the attorney general in Kentucky, y'all talked about this new can His name is Daniel Cameron. This man was responsible for the prosecution of the officers. He was responsible for finding justice right as the attorney general. Because the local government decided that they didn't want to try the case. It was too close with the police department and the local DA's and whatever, so they pushed it to the attorney general. First of all, Daniel Cameron is a cop lover. He has videos out there talking about how he will defend police and law enforcement until the end, and he will do whatever's necessary to stand with police. So he had the case and had a grand jury panel, which he They went and they presented a case to the grand jury, of course, and which is what we fight against. The grand jury proceedings being secret. That's a problem because you don't know what's happening, you don't know what they're presenting with the witnesses.
Speaker 9: What's gonna happen.
Speaker 15: So the grand jury comes back and returns their decision, which is to charge one officer which shooting through the.
Speaker 9: Wall and that that could have hurt the people on the other side.
Speaker 15: It didn't, but it could have, and so that charge was called wanting endangerment and that's what the person was indicted on. They never came back with any charges about Brianna Taylor being murdered. We're about to knock on doors until November. We're going to put ads up on TV. We're gonna make sure that everyboy, Lottie, Dottie and everybody knows about Daniel Cameron and what he did to Brionna Taylor's.
Speaker 4: All right when we come back, we have moved with Tamika Mallory, don't move. It's the Breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 2: It's dj NB Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: We got our co host Clodia Jordan he and we're kicking it with to me can Mallory charlam.
Speaker 1: How do you protect yourself in situations like the go post up in Kentucky and like go against this guy who's got a massive support in Kentucky. How you protect yourself.
Speaker 15: Well, first of all, we have security twenty four hours a day, which is important. But you know, security is not necessarily able to stop some crazy person.
Speaker 9: From driving a car through the window of your office or whatever.
Speaker 1: So are y'all being set up? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: That's oh like that.
Speaker 9: But but but but before we even get to the point.
Speaker 15: Of physical harm. Watching just watch, you're gonna be like, you gotta come back and talk about this. They're gonna have articles out in a minute about everything we ever did wrong, who paperwork ain't right, what organization did this? Which is why I don't like to get into a back and forth about whether or not somebody bought a house in BLM. I don't like to get into that because I know what that conversation is all about, and I know who it benefits for us to get stuck in that.
Speaker 9: They want to discredit our movement so.
Speaker 15: That they can make sure that nobody that nobody donates to Tamika Mallory either we all criminals. I'm not, of course, I'm not. We said that on this show so many times. But you're right, repetition matters. I'm not in the organization Black lives matter. But I'm just saying that I've seen this movie before.
Speaker 9: This is not the first time.
Speaker 15: They they don't They actually don't do anything new. They repeat the same script over and over again. It's just that there are new players involved, so you think you in something new, But they literally have intentionality right now around discredit and our movement. It doesn't mean you shouldn't ask questions. There should be no accountability, that's not what we're talking about. But when we start going down that rabbit hole, there's a reason why they want us to stay there. And so what will happen is that in the next couple of weeks, especially if Daniel Cameron feels like our movement is a danger to him, you'll start hearing who slept with who? Johnny you know, shot somebody when he was twelve, who went to prison. That's what they're gonna do to try to discredit the people locally and nationally who will be there fighting him.
Speaker 9: But we disfight it all, despight it all.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be there. We have to stop eating that up there. We're so couchy, but I knew it was a scam and we have to stop being so skeptical of each other. Yep, because I saw that happening in Really I'm like, oh, like.
Speaker 9: But there are scams. There are scams, and guess what, white people run them every day.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: But they don't forget.
Speaker 3: We do something.
Speaker 15: No, No, you'll never you will never see Like I give you an example. The Women's movement, right, they got all kinds. I know, we were in it, right and the Women's March were we was in we we we were leaders of the Women's March. We know all about the stuff that goes on internally, but you don't know who's about people's salaries. You don't know how much they make in these major women's organizations and other organizations that had or social cause, organizations that have people that don't look like us. You tell me what's their salary, it doesn't come up. You don't know what house they have where they live, how much money they spent, and if there.
Speaker 9: Is an issue, they deal with it internally.
Speaker 15: When it became public that there was a fight which wasn't even about money, it was because it was women of color at the helm of it.
Speaker 9: So we just have to be aware of that.
Speaker 15: That does not mean that you don't have the right to say I gave one hundred dollars two hundred thousand, whatever it is, and I want to know what is being done with my resources. I'm not telling people not to ask those questions. I'm saying that what we see going on right now is not about asking questions. It is about creating a creating a dissension campaign or whatever against our movement as a whole. And yeah, I'm not in BLM at all. I have none to do with the money, never received the dime. In fact, I asked them for a million dollars and I'm still waiting on somebody to respond, So this is not about that. But I'm also I also am clear that I don't get to separate myself from this whole movement because I know I only raise My organization raised three thousand, three million dollars when BLM received ninety million. So that's why we asked for a million, which is not even enough. Because we was in the street in the summer of twenty twenty, and we know that people went on their phone and said, I'm not gonna look for a particular name, I'm just gonna give money to BLM. So I feel they owe me money, right, I think they have some of my money, so we asked for a million dollars. But I understand that this movement, everything that happens there are implications for all of us. If something happened with you NV, watching you for the last few days I talk to you. You know what I'm saying, it impacts everybody that's close to you.
Speaker 9: That's just what it is.
Speaker 15: So I I just want to put that message out there. Be careful what you allow yourself to get dragged into. How can people donate if they want to donate, absolutely, job, we.
Speaker 9: Need y'all donate so bad, Lord have mercy.
Speaker 15: You can donate to until Freedom by going to until freedom dot com, which is the safest best way to get us donations. But of course if you want to cash app and Benmo and all of that, we're until Freedom spell it properly because people have stolen our stole whichever is right, said our name, colonize our name, and they put one extra E one the ls or whatever, and so a lot of our donations were going to these other accounts.
Speaker 9: So Until Freedom U N T I, L F R E E D O M. On all platforms, you can.
Speaker 1: Give and then we get everything on the notepad, I think, So let me see.
Speaker 15: Oh come, So cop City, for folks quickly, is in Atlanta. Basically, cop City is a place that is being designed to train police officers from around the country. So in Decab County, Andre Dickens, the mayor, is creating a city.
Speaker 9: And by the way, people want me to mention that this was not his plan.
Speaker 15: It came from Governor Kemp and Keisha Land's bottoms and then he had the ability to keep it going or to cancel the project. So they are building this facility. That is what they're gonna say. It's all first responders. There's gonna be people there from you know, firefighters, they're gonna have There's an element that cannot be ignored, and that is the police training that will take place in the facility, and that is a problem. The Police Association, I think that's their name. Excuse me if I got it wrong. They are the ones that's coordinating the whole space. And so the basically the resources that the city council approved are to lease space for the responders and others to be trained.
Speaker 9: But the policing situation is the main focus of the facility.
Speaker 1: Why have bottoms go.
Speaker 15: Well because people elected officials, they get nervous and so when they start feeling the pressure from the governor and all these people. Because a lot of our folks don't understand what true public safety looks like. We've been taught that public safety is locking people up. But the police exists. Now there's police all over Chicago and still there was fifty something people shot Memorial weekend. So policing is clearly not solving the problem. So we see what needs to be done, and it is intentionally being ignored, and they are fattening the pockets of the policing system and then not even giving true accountability measures to keep people accountable. You cannot train racism and whites supremacy. You can't out train it. You have to convict it. You have to lock it up, and you have to give it consequences so that people will know. I could be as racist as I wants at my kitchen table, but I can't take that to work.
Speaker 1: Your name man, Make sure y'all support our good sisters. Tamika Mallory. Donate the untel Freedom That's until Freedom, Subscribe to her podcast, Politicians with the Good Brother my son and pick up her book State of Emergency. That's right, my.
Speaker 9: Brother, my son, he was just up here.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 9: That's right, love y'all.
Speaker 4: Tamika Mallory, It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, owning everybody. It's t j Envy, Charlamagne and God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to the rumors, Claudia Jordan's tail.
Speaker 3: Hey, just because I'm being quiet don't mean that I don't have that fire up inside of you to get you all the way together together.
Speaker 2: This is the rumor report, one thing that I'm not.
Speaker 6: And people know what happened.
Speaker 3: People know the truth, all right. Blue Face is in the news. This guy right here, he gets some of my nerves, all right, he responds to Charleston White, calling him Ike Turner. Blueface has been spending the last two days with his showing his love for his baby mama, Jaden Alexis and what people believe is solely an attempt to upset his expecting mother baby mother Krishawn Rock. People have been giving their opinions on the situation, and Charleston White chimed in with an interesting comparison for Blueface.
Speaker 18: You are the modern day Ike Turner, you're abusing those girls. I wouldn't be surprised if your baby have some emotional trauma that your child is dealing with, because you do know that whatever the mother feels while she's pregnant, the children by way of the umbilical cord, feels what the mother feels.
Speaker 1: So the shame that you bring to the mother.
Speaker 2: So I hope it's not a girl got your children's mother.
Speaker 18: You're putting a purple deal though, to your children's mother to hurt your other baby mama.
Speaker 3: See this, this is why the black woman turning gay.
Speaker 1: That's why she turning the white man. This is why no, no, no, no, you are.
Speaker 3: Shameful herful mother, a person you got keyds with.
Speaker 2: You have mommy issues.
Speaker 3: You was very disrespectful to your mommy.
Speaker 1: So I bet you beat the bitches. What does the purple dildo have to do it anything?
Speaker 2: That's all you are now.
Speaker 1: I mean I did to stick out, that.
Speaker 6: Was what it was.
Speaker 3: It was interesting to see that.
Speaker 1: See what don't I don't I don't think money.
Speaker 3: Oh so he was on vacation. He's been in Vegas with the first baby mama, Right, it's all an attempt to upset Krashan. Right, So in the video he's playing with her dildo and he's kind of putting it really close to his mouth pretending to sing into it. It wasn't a good look for him, So I knew anyone that had smoke for him is going to bring that up. But Charleston White giving Blue Face advice on how he is with this woman, it's kind of funny. So Blue Face, of course responded. He tweeted, and where it went from a box that bee hit her on the head, jam her neck up too. I'm an abuse her. He's now a prime example. Never let social media dictate your reality or judgment in real life. I'm outside every day that boy of mouse in the house. I'd rather be like than Uncle Ruckus. I'm gonna be the same N word every day. I will never change the game plan for likes, in approval streams, for fake love. I know what's best for me. Uh So, another piece of audio came out with Charleston White kind of talking about how he would treat women.
Speaker 1: Another video of Charleston White saying women need they ass whoop and some of them need they.
Speaker 2: Took and people went in the outrage.
Speaker 3: Man he's advocating violence against women.
Speaker 1: And this is what I'm saying. Can somebody tell a blue Face man for sean.
Speaker 18: I'm talking to blue Face, say, blue Face, you run around here taking all them goddamn boxing.
Speaker 2: Listens box that nigga learn.
Speaker 3: How to donkey kol Just look gap teeth my off work meant to me mention it.
Speaker 1: I'm liking my polesantal.
Speaker 3: My head hurts not keeping the same energy, Blue Face says. Is this the same guy who's saying I'm an abuser? He talking about raping bees and beating them up two weeks ago. What do y'all think?
Speaker 1: I don't. I really think the vibrations in here very low right now.
Speaker 2: I don't even know why we like.
Speaker 3: It's It did give me a headache. It gave me a headache listening to it. It gave me headache thinking about Charleston White giving advice to Blue Face. I'm tied of blue Face. I'm tied of both of them, tired of I'm sick of them both. Yeah, it's not even the blindly the blind, it's the rat to leading the ratchet. It's the horrible.
Speaker 4: I just hate that we give somebody a platform that just talks and talks and keep talking about it.
Speaker 1: The reality is when you ask me what I think about it, I don't, Right, that's my point.
Speaker 2: How far we've come though, Like, give me some people that have some of that positive energy over it, and.
Speaker 3: Can we put it over my.
Speaker 2: Store it like that?
Speaker 3: Oh that's cute, But can I can I blow over the stories because I have more stories with more ratchetness. Okay, I know it's supposed to be half righteous half ratchet, but it's heavy on.
Speaker 1: The rats because oh that smells really good.
Speaker 2: Charlottne is wrong. You'll get away from young. What's wrong? Put it in your crotch, you kinky bro? You just want to be clear, I'm talking to claud once again.
Speaker 3: The one show. I don't get sexy harassed, but y'all't notice me at all. Yeah, I don't even get any like friendly fire in the way. I'm right here.
Speaker 2: Just be clear, I'm talking to Want to be clear.
Speaker 3: I've never been on a show where the men make it so clear that talking to which Just to be clear, I'm not flitting with the one girl here.
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 3: Again, this is doing wonders for my mental health and self esteem. Being in the breakfast Club. All right, Tory Lanees back in the news his legal team they're not going down without a fight. According to court documents, Toys lawyers filed to have the judge David Herriford disqualified for showing favoritism to the prosecution. Now As lawyers said that the facts they listed in the filing reveal such a high degree of favoritism or antagonism as to make fair judgment impossible. So they are trying again to come for the judge and say it's favoritism. They're trying anything, But that's what a good lawyer is supposed to.
Speaker 1: Do, right, Yeah, I think the judge just saw the evidence in that case, and I understand you know what Tory's lawyers are doing, because you know, they're trying to get his guide at least amount of time correct possible or you know, I guess the most favorable sentence possible. But I don't know what antagonizing the judge is going to do? What cause you to get more of a sentence?
Speaker 3: Has that ever worked for anyone attacked?
Speaker 2: I doubt it.
Speaker 1: I doubt it.
Speaker 2: That's a small decision.
Speaker 3: From Tory Lanez Attacking the judge is probably not the best way.
Speaker 1: All right, lucktry that Asian.
Speaker 2: Rumor report now, Chelamanne, who you're giving that donkey?
Speaker 1: Two man, I need Susan Larynce. Is that her? How you pronounce her name? I need her to come to the front of the congregation. She is the woman who murdered Ajka Owens, okay, and she needs to come in the front of congregation.
Speaker 4: We like to have a world with her, all right, and then when we come back after Donkey of the day, let's open up the phone lines.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred five A five, one oh five one.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 4: A gentleman called earlier and wanted to shoot his shot with Claudia Jordan. The shot was horrible, So we're gonna open up the phone lines. If anybody wants to shoot their shot at Claudia Jordan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you know she said she's the only show she's never been.
Speaker 3: What you say, Since the two men here are not even looking in my direction, I would love the listeners are calling and give me some attentions.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling away. Eight you could shoot your shot.
Speaker 4: We'll take anything at this point, any anything at this point men or woman called up? You said anything at this point, So eight hundred stud's calling, all right, eight.
Speaker 2: Shoots your shot at Claudia Jordan. That's where after Donkey's the Breakfast slogal Morning the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 4: Draftking sports Book is an official sports betting partner of the NBA. Download the Draft King sports Book app today and use code Envy for a special author when you sign up.
Speaker 2: That's cold Envy only a Draft King sports Book.
Speaker 9: This is a miracle, there is no question.
Speaker 19: And there are problems in this country between police and community.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are a donkey to the latest on that police killing of a black man.
Speaker 3: Now the new developments in the definitely spatshooting Rampa.
Speaker 2: Then yesday, it was a really bad day for him and this is what he did.
Speaker 9: And so we are in a state of emergency.
Speaker 1: Okay, White supremacist violence, it is always have been the number one threat to our society. But I'm also very proud that my wife is white.
Speaker 2: The Breakfast Club bitches all rich.
Speaker 3: Henny, please tell me why was I your Donkey of the day.
Speaker 1: Donkey Today for Wednesday, June seventh goes to Susan Lorenze. She is a fifty eh old Florida woman who was charged with manslaughter with a firearm and other offenses after she fired a shot through our front door and killed a black woman her neighbor, name Azuca Owens. Okay, personally, I believe she should be charged with cold blood and murder. But let me get you up to speak with the story. Ojika is a thirty five year old mother of four and if you're not familiar with this story, then let's go to Joyanrit at MSNBC for the report. Please.
Speaker 20: Friday, around nine pm, Ajica aj Owens, so, a mother of four, was shot and killed by an unidentified woman in Ocalla, Florida. According to civil rights attorney Ben Crump, who is now representing the Owens family, AJ's children, who are three to twelve years old, we're playing in a field next to an apartment complex when a fifty eight year old white woman allegedly began yelling at them to get off her land and calling them racial slurs. According to Crump's statement, the children left, but accidentally left behind an iPad, which the woman took. When one of the kids tried to retreat it, the woman threw it, hitting the boy and cracking the screen. Mss Owens walked across the street to speak to the woman, but Crump's office says when she knocked on the door, the neighbor allegedly shot her through the closed front door.
Speaker 1: We know her name now, Susan Lorenz. Let me tell you something, man, People like Susan Lorenz are the reason I will never stop using the term ass cracker, because that level of racism and bigotry needs to be properly defined. And all you gwp's out there, good white people, you have to start calling devils like Susan crackass crackers too, Okay, Crackers like Susan give the GWPs, the good white people of the world a bad rap, all right. According to the Sheriff's office, evidence showed that over time, Susan had become angry over Owen's children playing in the field close to her apartment. Now, I know what you're thinking. I would think a cracker like Susan would love to see black people in the field. But the keyword in that statement was they were in the field playing, not working. If they was working, especially for her, it would be a white supremacist stream. But now, when a white supremacist sees a bunch of black people having fun, experiencing joy, being happy that it disturbs the demons that exist in them and they have to find a way to stop out, said Joy. Okay, they have to, all right. Ojika didn't have any weapons, She wasn't a threat. She just wanted to know what did you do to her child? Because this grown ass fifty eight year old woman throwing things at her ten year old son hit him with it. The little boy and his twelve year old brother, their kids, not teenagers, ten and twelve, went to try to talk to Susan and she opened her door and allegedly swung it then with umbrella. So those young men went and did what any child would have done, and that's tell their mother. Okay. That's when Ajka went to Susan's house, knocked on the door multiple times, and the managined that Susan come outside, and then Susan fired one shot through the door, striking Ajika in her upper chest, with her ten year old sitting right beside her. Don't call the radio station complaining, don't send no emails, don't comment on social media about me using the term crack ass cracker, because as long as crackers are crackering, I shall be using that phrase to describe this prehistoric, outdated evil that is white supremacy. There is a documented nine to one one history between these women. Nine one one was called at least six times over the last two years for various complaints between the two neighbors, and I wish one of them would have ca now one one in this situation instead of taking matters into their own hands. I wish Ojaca didn't go over there with her child, even though I don't blame her. Someone hits your child, your seed, your heart beating outside your body, you gotta go see what's up right now, I get it, but I wish she hadn't. And Susan, who's clearly been wishing a nigga would couldn't wait to pop off, And I wish she had called nine one one. It's then to take it matters into her own hands. Allegedly, Susan has harassed his family, you know, for a long time, calling them racial slurs. This is like a dark version of Judy Blooms Ziggy's House. Okay, but sadly it's not fictional, all right, There's nothing fictional about this. A person is dead, deceased, unalive by a cracker ass cracker named Susan Lorenz. Now, a couple of days ago, we didn't know the identity this woman. She wasn't arrested, but that has changed. Let's go too, let me cite my sources here. Let's go to a hold one second. Let's go to Fox thirty five News for the report.
Speaker 16: Police New video this morning shows a woman in handcuffs after allegedly shooting her neighbor through her own front door. Fifty eight year old Lawrence's charged with manslaughter with a firearm, a first degree felony with a maximum sentence of thirty years in prison.
Speaker 9: Randy Hildreth his live outside the Marion County.
Speaker 2: Jail this morning.
Speaker 9: Randy, the sheriff, has spoken exclusively with Fox thirty five about the arrest and the ongoing feud between these two neighbors.
Speaker 19: One of the things that the Sheriff's office has said is that Lawrence was angry at Owens's children, who were playing in a field near her home. We're told that she started yelling at them, which was overheard by a neighbor. One witness says that Lawrence used racial slurs towards the children. Our deputies confirmed she threw a roller skate at the children and one was hit, and they do say it an older sibling of Owens went to the home first to talk to Lawrence, and she swung an umbrella at them, and that's when they say. Owens went to the home and knocked on the door. They say Lawrence fired one shot through the closed front door and it hit Owens in her chest, with her ten year olds standing next to her.
Speaker 1: She needs authority. At what point do us as humans realize we all in this together. There is no superiority over anyone because you're a white, No superior superiority over anyone because you're a woman, No superiority over you because you're gay. I mean it is because of the way the system is set up. But in the grand scheme of God, there is no superiority. Okay. We are all in this together, whether.
Speaker 2: We want to be or not.
Speaker 1: So we have no choice but to love that neighbor as we love thyself. And if we don't love that neighbor as we love thyself, then how come thyself simply can't leave thy neighbor the hell alone? Okay, I promise you white people, most African Americans just want to mind our black ass business. We don't want any issues, we don't want any problems, but crackass crackers like Susan will always find a way to impede on the piece that we have created for thyself. Once again, good white people, I need you to use your voices and call out these crackass crackers too. And if you are white and listening to me and you're upset that I'm calling Susan a crackass crack it In fact, if your rhetoric sounds like this in your head, it's terrible what happened to that woman. But does he have to call Susan a crackass cracket? It's so divisive and racist. No, what's divisive and racist is killing a black woman who's a mother of four because you hit her child, and she came to your house unarmed, no weapons and wanted to talk to you about it, so you decided to shoot her through the door. That's divisive. That's racist. Calling Susan a crack ass cracker for doing that is descriptive. And one thing Leonard mckelvy Charlamagne the God is gonna always do is tell the truth and shame the white devil. Please let the good white person that is Chelsea Handlers, give Susan Lorenz the biggest he haw.
Speaker 2: He haw he haw.
Speaker 3: That is way too much.
Speaker 1: Dan maynaise with a good white person named Kathy Griffin. Please give this giant jar male the biggest he haw. Know Chris Rock wants in on this. What about my girl working fast food?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well thank you for that donkey of the day.
Speaker 1: We thank God for it.
Speaker 3: Allis like that before too, Really we had cracker ass crackers in our neighborhood. You got in fights, a kid hit me in the face with a skateboard and uh years later I went to a grocery store and guess who had to bag my groceries said, cracker ass cracker.
Speaker 1: Damn, you should have bought a bunch of crackers. It's a whole bunch of saltines.
Speaker 3: Just because I bought a lot of heavy canned good so the bags were really heavy. I'm petty like that. Shout out to Jeff and East Providence, Rhode Island. You follow me on Facebook so you will hear this. And her mother was messing with a black guy after that.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 3: One of those guys that like messed with that crack ass cracker women you know I'm talking.
Speaker 4: About, You know the type you're just firing, right, firing, Hey jeaff All right, well shout to BT. We'll see you guys tomorrow, beeast BT everybody else eight hundrenk five eight five one on five to one. So somebody uh tweeted Charlamagne and myself It said, question, who heard Clodia Jordan?
Speaker 2: Damn, I see the signs and clues you've been dropping, dj N B and C the guy.
Speaker 4: We need some men to shoot this shot with Claudia before it's beige raised two point zero.
Speaker 3: I'm beige first of all. I'm Carmo colored your bage.
Speaker 1: So let's open the true and I'm gonna tell you something. When Claudia writes her book, you're gonna see wheur Claudia Jordan.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, we had a long time eight five a five one oh five one.
Speaker 2: If you want to shoot your shot with Claudia Jordan, you can this morning. All right, we're gonna open up the phone lines.
Speaker 4: A gentlemen did it earlier and he failed, So we're gonna give you an opportunity, any chance. Eight hundred and five eight five one oh, five to one. It's a breakfast club. Good morningf you respectful guys, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: It's time to shoot your shot. To shoot your shop with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Just one chance.
Speaker 1: Don't mess it up, mess.
Speaker 2: It up, mess it up, everybody.
Speaker 4: It's dj n V charlamagnea God. We are the Breakfast Club. We got our guest co host Claudia Jordan here this morning.
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed, here goes the pimping of my vagin.
Speaker 4: Earlier this morning, somebody called and said he will try to shoot a shot.
Speaker 1: Was Ingle Dingo dingo ding a breakfast club?
Speaker 2: Faithful, yeah, faithful.
Speaker 1: Listen young no, young boy.
Speaker 2: He was thirty one.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He was shooting all over the place and he.
Speaker 1: Murder attracts the young boys. Now young boys, Beyonce murder.
Speaker 4: So we opened up the phone lines. So we're gonna let you guys shoot your shot. You know she's in New York. She might we don't take one of you guys out to dinner or something like that. Maybe you guys could take her.
Speaker 1: Should be the other way around, right, ye take, I'm paying, okay, I have earned someone. And she said this is the only place she's ever been with the men have never harassed her in any way flirted with her in this workplace. In this workplace, they don't even make eye contact with me. Well, me and NBR married man and work husbands. Just Lario says, gusbands, our right husbands. We have the real gusbands of Atlanta, would get Matt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now, Matt, good morning. Now we're letting you shoot your shot. But you actually met her last night, Yes I did.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is Matt.
Speaker 1: From the Sousa comes Wigo, Oh, the comedy club.
Speaker 2: Okay, Matt, all right, man.
Speaker 3: I felt the vibe blast night. Okay, Matt, Yeah, I.
Speaker 12: Felt the vibe as well, but you know I was working, so I wanted to be professional.
Speaker 14: Oh thank you, very beautiful.
Speaker 2: Okay, Matt got he eyes with you.
Speaker 1: I feel the energy because when Claudia came in this morning, Matt, she shouted you out, like out of all the people she met last night, she shot you out.
Speaker 3: There were no seats available because Joshua was sold out. He told he gave up his chair out front, and the cashier's chair created an area for us to sit in, and then they brought a whole table for us.
Speaker 13: Wow.
Speaker 2: So Matt's a gentleman. He's a nice guy. He has a great job. How does Matt look?
Speaker 3: He was a nice like brother.
Speaker 2: Goodness say we should put Mat on ho.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest with because Matt, I don't want you to do nothing corny or say nothing corny over the air. That's because I really feel the energy between y'all, and I'm glad that you took the initiative to call in here this morning. We're gonna put you on hold. Y'all can connect after now.
Speaker 3: He's the first person I saw the club and I said, did Envy come? He said, no, he didn't come here yet. Yes, So he was like looking out for y'a last night.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what else is crazy?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: Think about the thousand of people that are calling right now. He got through the first one got through, Miss blessing, Miss mission blessing.
Speaker 6: Hello.
Speaker 1: Was this matter of fact? Matt get matching?
Speaker 2: No, Maddy, good morning, Hey, good morning. What's your name? My name is Tally. Where you calling from? I'm calling from Queen Queen's Ily. Go ahead, go hey, how.
Speaker 14: You doing this?
Speaker 2: Clodia?
Speaker 17: It's pleasure to meet you.
Speaker 13: Two got thirty two.
Speaker 14: I'm also six post five, I got three kids.
Speaker 11: I'm stinking dad, and all that out of the way real quick. I understand you.
Speaker 1: An Aria yeah, Gemini, okay, is that a match Gemini and Aries? It is?
Speaker 11: My daughter is an Arias too, so be and her work match together period period in chuldren so I would say every well, oh yes.
Speaker 1: It said the zodiac Sis. Arias and Gemini are well suited to each other, given that there are very many traits common between the two.
Speaker 3: I dated a Gemini once. I dated a Gemini once in my life, and he did conduct a drug deal with me in the car. He went bought cocaine. We're in Philly and now the druggle got in the back seat. So that was my guys with Geminis.
Speaker 4: Okay, well we are wild like that in some ways.
Speaker 11: But I'm a bunch driver, but I can't do.
Speaker 13: That at job.
Speaker 2: Start with Audia. Would you data bus'd your data bus? Fine driver, that's what we need to know. Closes down. Come on, she said she would come on.
Speaker 11: My instagram is sovereign underscore ruler.
Speaker 4: All right, so if you add.
Speaker 12: Me, I know what it is.
Speaker 3: Oh, I have to come look for you. Should you send me bo?
Speaker 1: I mean list.
Speaker 11: I had you first, but I'm just making sure you know.
Speaker 2: DM a brother.
Speaker 1: You the bus driver, you're not a passenger.
Speaker 2: But how does that feel like? I got to look you up on Instagram and add me.
Speaker 3: That isn't that weird? He's making me chase him? Why guys want to be back so bad?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: Can I be soft? Boy?
Speaker 13: Ar Nick?
Speaker 2: I'm here from Hey, Florida. Bad enough? Were letting you date mad from the Bronx.
Speaker 14: I don't don't judge me. I'm boy in Brooklyn. Yeah, move to Florida, all right? I got I'm saying Caribbean in Jamaican. I was talking about young versus oh the other day young, young and stuff intelligent?
Speaker 3: Hold, so how old are you?
Speaker 6: Thirty three?
Speaker 3: Can you do me a favorite? Spell Wednesday?
Speaker 2: Spell Wednesday?
Speaker 3: Spell Wednesday?
Speaker 14: Okay, well, miss Claudia, I know that Wednesday rough day. They call it that.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to google.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to god damn answer the question.
Speaker 3: That's what the boys from that They don't all get the w E d ny s A man found this out.
Speaker 1: And if you missed the D and Wednesday, you don't get the sling no d.
Speaker 2: That part all right? Tri one on five one. You can shoot your shot with Claudia. He really tried to google were the week is that?
Speaker 3: Saddy kids go Wednesday.
Speaker 1: That's a good one. I never heard that.
Speaker 2: We'll call up right now, shoot your shot with Claudia Georgians the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Good morning, it's time to shoot your shot. To shoot your shot with the Breakfast Club. One chance, don't mess it up.
Speaker 2: Mess it up?
Speaker 4: Medj n V charlamagnea god.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Now if he just joined us, we're letting you shoot your shot with Claudia Jordan's she's our guest co host this morning. Dingo, who's a long time listening to the Breakfast Club. He tried to shoot a shot and failed horribly.
Speaker 2: So we just over there.
Speaker 1: We found Claudia's one already. I think that this is just for entertainment purpose. I think we really did something. I think the one Claudia another one. He made an impression. You were thinking about him this morning, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Well, he was a very nice, respectable guy. He looked out for our safety last night. I thought that that was very nice.
Speaker 1: And he said he did not want to hil at you last night. Because he was being professional, that's right. And then he was the first out of the thousands of people that call him all across the country, he was the first person to get through on Now that's a blessing.
Speaker 2: Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 6: How you doing?
Speaker 2: Jon Florida?
Speaker 1: What Jacksonville, Florida, John Florida?
Speaker 12: Okay, brother, I just wanted to say.
Speaker 14: It really sounds good and feel.
Speaker 1: Beautiful.
Speaker 12: I don't know you, but it seems like your breast. It's something I really have.
Speaker 3: That's thank you? All right, you y'all hear my dms. I want to see who I'm talking to.
Speaker 2: His head said, well, I wouldn't prove his head.
Speaker 1: You want to prove his head?
Speaker 2: Set said right, you heard? I ain't him? Hear me?
Speaker 13: Say?
Speaker 2: Said god damn? You always getting Hello?
Speaker 6: Why christ Sarah Atlanta? There?
Speaker 2: What are you calling for?
Speaker 4: I was actually calling to tell Charlemagne I am a gen w t.
Speaker 6: Good white people saying that cracker ass crack returns.
Speaker 2: There you go, Okay, there you go, because my man is.
Speaker 14: A beautiful black man who was eleven months sitting in a Georgia jail with no indictment because of a cracker crackers.
Speaker 4: Oh damn well, hold on, hold on, hold on, unless you want to highlight up Claudia.
Speaker 3: For a minute, I thought was calling her Claudia, so too she got she got a man? Should I open my to the prison? Hello, I'm begging the prison when you're a model on prices, right, the prisons love you like that porn?
Speaker 2: Actually, Hello, who's this.
Speaker 12: Shot?
Speaker 2: This is the gentleman that calls all the time of like the fourteen inch penis.
Speaker 3: Oh he was in my d MS last time. Hey, what's up? He didn't send me a picture of it. I don't think.
Speaker 2: I would love to h the picture, but ahead, shoot your shot? Love you?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 11: He know I'm a singer for bro.
Speaker 1: I love the cook.
Speaker 11: I'm a carp be ready.
Speaker 1: Though, that's all you got what you said?
Speaker 6: What are you saying?
Speaker 12: I'm sorry, I'm gonna take I'm a carp.
Speaker 3: I know I love to please my woman.
Speaker 11: I want to identify as the rubber.
Speaker 1: Today, as a man ing go lover.
Speaker 3: So another one. He just wants to smash. You're not serious, you know.
Speaker 12: No, no, no, I don't want to smash.
Speaker 14: I'm going to do an intellect.
Speaker 3: You know you're into the intellect. But when you led with your fourteen in No, no, no.
Speaker 2: I don't like him for you. I think he messed inside fourteen inches.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the cutoff his time.
Speaker 1: You got experience, you know, ship. The way you said it was like, I don't want that for you to message. How would you know, Indy, I don't hello? Correct?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 2: Hell?
Speaker 3: How you doing?
Speaker 2: What's up with you?
Speaker 13: You going?
Speaker 1: Char thank you?
Speaker 2: Brother? Who are you calling for?
Speaker 13: Sir?
Speaker 2: Claudia? Okay, go ahead, bro okay, here we go.
Speaker 14: So, Claudia, I'm a ballroom d I can line dance, sorcer.
Speaker 10: But chattah ky, I want to take.
Speaker 1: My dancers your calling shot shot of me though, Yes, he said he want.
Speaker 2: To take you line you want to take your dancing.
Speaker 1: This is a good This is actually at least he has something he wants you to do.
Speaker 3: That's true. He has an activity plan, that's right. What's your longest relationship with a woman?
Speaker 2: It is a year? A year?
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Why did that end?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 14: Because we had to go to different colleges.
Speaker 10: Uh, so we have to separate.
Speaker 2: How Liza thirty eight? Okay, kind of.
Speaker 14: Have you met he?
Speaker 16: I have to?
Speaker 3: I asked all the men, have you ever been with a man before.
Speaker 2: No, No, I don't.
Speaker 14: It's funny.
Speaker 2: Though it's funny, just talk about it.
Speaker 6: It's cool.
Speaker 1: But why why people mistake you? Is for gay? A lot?
Speaker 14: No, listen, I am a tall, strong man.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: You just have a really smooth voice in the ballroom dancing thing threw me up. That's really unique. You only hear any straight man talking are there's a lot of straight man.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: You don't assume I mean, well, knowledge it is.
Speaker 11: I'm not sure, but you know I know that I would love to take you out dancing.
Speaker 1: Line dancing actually sounds cool. That's something I don't hear men say. Let's hey, let's go do women.
Speaker 3: And when I do the wabble, it's not a lot of men on the dance floor like straight man. So I would I be open to seeing we're dancing with this.
Speaker 1: Man considered a line dance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's the whole thing together.
Speaker 2: Well, we're gonna put your whole bro Okay, thank you man? Hello, who's this?
Speaker 14: Love you Harry?
Speaker 2: Here you go, Claude, what you want now?
Speaker 1: Club?
Speaker 3: Let me do my intro?
Speaker 10: Hello, d j M D charlomage a guy.
Speaker 14: It's the back of club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning morning.
Speaker 3: What's up lady?
Speaker 6: Hello?
Speaker 10: Hi Calledia my future girlfriend.
Speaker 14: What's going on?
Speaker 2: She put it in.
Speaker 3: I gotta say this, she's been the most aggressive.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 10: Well let me let me just say this. So who were the dude that tree?
Speaker 4: Did you?
Speaker 10: Indian Charlomy? I think Codia is heartbroken or damn it?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 10: What I have to say is that she has it run across the correct guy that knows, that has self respect, that knows how to make most for himself, and that's just you know, just does that life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not a heartbroken thing for me. I'm I I think in the the nature of the businessman, I attract a lot of narcissists or users and people that I wouldn't date like a regular guy. But my last relationship was well, when I did couples with you, you saw blue collar guys, totally nice military billt say, guy like, I'm not one of those people that just had to be with a celebrity or well, I'm not into all that stuff. I'm into good people and good souls.
Speaker 10: Well when you just say that to Quota, even when like rugor guys, you know that's the living the regular life.
Speaker 12: They still ain't nothing.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 10: I've dated like plenty of regular guys, and the number one thing that I always picked and ask him about themselfs So like, what is it that you're trying to do for yourself?
Speaker 12: And they be looking at me like they're on the headlight.
Speaker 2: So, Jessica, you're trying to take claudiata.
Speaker 3: Night, of course?
Speaker 6: What's you like?
Speaker 12: What's you like, Claudia? What's your favorite food?
Speaker 10: Why you like Jamaica?
Speaker 3: I love Jamaican brown stew, chicken, oh.
Speaker 10: Doctor chicken? And do you like did you like extra gravy on the.
Speaker 3: Right and tex gravy on the browns? And chickening the rice? And I always say, a mar the person that can make me peach cobbler. I love peach cobbler.
Speaker 12: Oh, peach cobbler. Okay? And where would you write the peach cobbler.
Speaker 2: To be in?
Speaker 3: All five a plate?
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, what kind of place.
Speaker 2: This is?
Speaker 3: Porcelain?
Speaker 2: There's no guy call up here with this type of.
Speaker 3: She got me feeling mad, see right now?
Speaker 9: A little?
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's what she's trying to feel too.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I think I think you're calling this mad I think you get mad. Mad is your blessing. MAT's number one. Jessica number two.
Speaker 3: Jessica was the most masculine. She was the most masculine energy.
Speaker 1: Definitely did the smooth lines, Matt. Did y'all get mad number. We got mad number, Matt. We're putting you on Matt, all right.
Speaker 2: So to Claudia the balls in her court now, all right, So we'll see Claudia. Hopefully one of the those individuals will be fine for you. Matt, Matt.
Speaker 1: You like Matt.
Speaker 2: I like Matt.
Speaker 1: I think Matt is destined. Okay, I saw Matt last night. Matt was nice to you.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: He has a great job. The first person that called in this morning.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: The d MS, you guys, thank you very much. I there's a lot of them. There's women, there's men, there's a little bit of everything in there. Thank you so much for pimping my vagina this morning.
Speaker 2: What I feel like, well, let's get to the rooms. Well, well let's let's let's let's play the intro.
Speaker 3: Just because I'm being quiet don't mean that I don't have that fire up inside of me to get you all the way together together.
Speaker 1: This is the rumor report one thing.
Speaker 3: That I'm not a life.
Speaker 6: And people know what happened.
Speaker 3: People know the truth, all right, guys. Yesterday Little TJ went live while filming a short clip for music video, but people checked in and didn't get the behind the scenes footage that they expected. Now, while TJ was live, he was approached by the police, and this is what happened.
Speaker 2: You do not call not touch me, No, don't touch me? But what am I on the touch.
Speaker 1: Behind the don't touch me?
Speaker 3: You gonna come me and stop?
Speaker 1: You know you can't come You don't touch me?
Speaker 4: No what the call?
Speaker 6: I don't know what you want to stop? Sez it?
Speaker 2: Don't fight t don't fight here, he don't fight.
Speaker 3: Don't it's not real.
Speaker 1: Don't make no sense.
Speaker 3: You got all these young.
Speaker 12: Kids out here looking at example.
Speaker 1: Example what you want to take care?
Speaker 3: Now? The video starts with t J recording, but then he ends up getting into a little scuffle with the police and his phone dropped. Someone else in the area picked up his phone and proceeded to record his arrest. You hear the people in the background telling him not to resist arrests. It was later revealed that he was arrested for a reckless endangerment. Not quite sure, you know what they believe who was in danger. He was shot seven times in twenty twenty two during a robbery in New Jersey, and he was talking the police kind of on his net ever since because they know he's protect the day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've seen, I've seen a couple of times he got he was in the city. They pulled them over and pulled his car over and searched his car. I don't know what happened in this instance. I don't know what reckless endangerment means as far as what they said that, you know, they pulled them over for. But in the video just looked like he was just recording and it didn't look like he was bothering anybody or hurting anybody. Looked like he was just on live, which seems strange.
Speaker 1: Ooh, is old geez man, Like, I know, you can't tell these young boys nothing. But at what point did little TJ say to himself, like, you know, God has given me a lot of chances and maybe I need to, you know, start moving a lot better. But in this case, looked like he had security with him and in the video looks like he was just recording, So I don't know what you know, what he did that was so wrong that made them arrest him because he wasn't doing anything.
Speaker 4: It's not like he was yelling the stream and he was just out filming himself on lives. I don't know what happened before after.
Speaker 1: And I guess the resisting part too, is just like yo, be cool, like everybody around him in that moment was saying.
Speaker 4: But it's easy to say, but if if you really do nothing, and he was doing nothing because he was just videotaping himself and somebody tries to arrest you or put that like, you're not gonna just be cool, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know the whole situation, that's.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We don't know, but from what I seen, it's you know, he was on video. Like I said, I don't know what happened beforehand, but nobody's just gonna be cool.
Speaker 1: If they felt like they everybody around him is telling them to be cool, maybe you should be cool.
Speaker 3: That's true. It's like a tricky it's a tough line to walk because you know they're doing it in front of people, and you're young, you got all this aggression, and you don't want to be embarrassed, right, everybody done wants to get embarrassed on live, on on camera, So you kind of act a little bit tougher. The police love that because then they can hit you that resisting charge, right, you know.
Speaker 1: And don't you already have a reputation, Yeah, because you've ben stopped previously before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, moving on a lot, Let's do that when we come back. Oh listen, we'll do Chris Rock when we come back.
Speaker 3: Good, Sorry about Chris Rock later I we'll get to that one, all right, all right, Well.
Speaker 4: The people's choice mixes up next, we'll do to Chris Rock. Stories don't move. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Your morning's will never be the same.
Speaker 1: With audio titles on business, career, advice, fitness, and more, Audible keeps you inspired whatever you're looking for. Check out all the audiobooks, podcasts, and originals you could ever want, all in one place. Sign up for thirty days free at audible dot com. Slash Breakfast Club owning.
Speaker 4: Everybody at j Envy, charlamagnea God, we are the Breakfast Club. Of course, Claudia Jordan is here. She's our guest hosts now Claudia. We were teasing of Chris rock story. What happened with Chris Rock?
Speaker 3: So he caught a man filming him on his fire escape? How scary is that? We were talking about stokers earlier, So law enforcement sources notified teams either. Chris Rock called the police Sunday night to report a peeping tom at his New York home. Of reports say the man came right up to his window on his fire escape. Scary stuff. Of course, the man was long on by the time the police arrived. Witnesses say he jumped straight off the fire escape and hopped into a white benz. The man had a camera, but it was unclear to Chris Rock whether it was if he was recording a video or taking pictures.
Speaker 4: Sounds like scary as hell, Yeah, but that sounds like that's somebody that is maybe Chris Rock would have been in there with somebody they were trying to get filmed to sell with somebody like footage or private eye, private eye or something like that.
Speaker 1: That's what that seems like.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, Have y'all had people roll up to your house like stalkers or people just invaseed the fans I've had.
Speaker 4: Before, but now with the dog, I don't think anybody would would do that, and if they did, God bless him.
Speaker 3: I had a guy that was obsessed. He thought that he was King Tut and I was Cleopatra in another life. So he was convinced that we belonged together through blood. It's some weird ritual thing he had. Anyways, he stalked me, stalked me, stopped me, came to my house, took the screen windows off my house and was looking at me in the kitchen. Thank god I allowed company over that day, Will Jesus. He ended up doing three years in prison. They let him out early. He violated and came after me again, and he said the rest of his time until he passed away in prison.
Speaker 1: Claudia Jordan's the book. First of all, she needs to do a book. She needs to be on somebody TV show doing Charlie Murphy like stories.
Speaker 3: They called me soldier boys sometimes because they say it sounds fake, but I'm not lying. I had a lot of stuff happened.
Speaker 1: Claudia Jordan's stories are crazy.
Speaker 3: If you live long enough, you're gonna have story that is very.
Speaker 1: True, very true.
Speaker 2: Goodness all right when we come back. We got the positive note.
Speaker 13: Don't move.
Speaker 2: It's the breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, owning everybody. It's DJ NV, Charlamagne, the gud. We are the breakfast Club that we appreciate you for joining us.
Speaker 2: Claude out had a good time with.
Speaker 3: You, guys.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. Were you off to now this week?
Speaker 3: Back to Dallas. I'm doing renovations. Okay, all right, I see y'all next time.
Speaker 2: All right with Charlaamane. You got a positive note.
Speaker 1: I do man once again. Thank you see Murdy for pulling up this week. I'm sure we'll see you again shortly. Yeah, and plug the podcast and the Fox old stuff.
Speaker 3: Make sure you check me out Monday, Wednesday and Friday on Fox Soul, Cocktails with Queens on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, t gif Thursdays, the Undressing Room podcast with my girl Loreal. Check out the movie Dear Frank on tub and a few others. So go to my Instagram page and I'll drop all of that and been real busy lately.
Speaker 2: All right now, Charleman, you got a positive note, and.
Speaker 1: The positive note is this, you can't achieve anything entirely by yourself. There's a support system that is a basically request vironment of human existence. To be happy and successful on earth, you just have to have people that you rely on.
Speaker 2: Breakfast club bitches
Speaker 1: Y'all finished or y'all done