Speaker 1: This is a miracle.
Speaker 2: There is no question that there are problems in this country between police and community.
Speaker 1: Yes, you are a donkey.
Speaker 3: The latest on that police killing of a black.
Speaker 4: Man, now the new developments in the definite spatshooting rampage.
Speaker 1: Then you say, it was a really bad day for him, and.
Speaker 5: This is what he did, and so we are in a state of emergency.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: White supremacist violence is always have been the number one threat to our society.
Speaker 1: But I'm also very proud that my wife is white. It's a practice club, bitches, courrich Nny, please tell me why was I your Donkey.
Speaker 4: Of the day.
Speaker 3: Donkey Today for Wednesday, June seventh, goes to Susan Lorenze. She is a fifty eh y old Florida woman who was charged with manslaughter with a firearm and other offenses after she fired a shot through her front door and killed a black woman her neighbor name Ozaka Owens. Okay, personally, I believe she should be charged with cold blood and murder. But let me get you up to speak with the story. Ajaca is at thirty five your mother for and if you're not familiar with this story, then let's go to Joy and rit at MSNBC for the report.
Speaker 4: Please Friday, around nine pm AGCA, Aj Owens, a mother of four, was shot and killed by an unidentified woman in Ocalla, Florida. According to civil rights attorney Ben Crump, who is now representing the Owens family, AJ's children, who are three to twelve years old, we're playing in a field next to an apartment complex when a fifty eight year old white woman allegedly began yelling at them to get off her land and calling them rachel slurs. According to Crump's statement, the children left, but accidentally left behind an iPad which the woman took. When one of the kids tried to retreat it, the woman threw it, hitting the boy and cracking the screen. Miss Owens walked across the street to speak to the woman, but Crump's office says when she knocked on the door, the neighbor allegedly shot her through the closed front door.
Speaker 3: We know her name now, Susan Loringe. Let me tell you something, man, People like Susan lar or the reason I will never stop using the term ass cracker because that level of racism and bigotry needs to be properly defined and all you gwp's out there, good white people, you have to start calling devils like Susan crackass crackers too, Okay, crackers like Susan give the GWPs, the good white people of the world a bad rap, all right. According to the Sheriff's office, evidence showed that over time, Susan had become angry over Owen's children playing in the field close to her apartment. Now, I know what you're thinking. I would think a cracker like Susan would love to see black people in the field. But the keyword in that statement was they were in the field playing, not working. If they was working, especially for her, it would be a white supremacist stream. But now when a white supremacis sees a bunch of black people having fun, experiencing joy, being happy, that it disturbs the demons that exists in them and they have to find a way to stop out said joy.
Speaker 1: Okay, they have to, all right.
Speaker 3: Ojica didn't have any weapons, She wasn't a threat. She just wanted to know what did you do to her child? Because this grown ass fifty eight year old woman throwing things at her ten year old son hit them with it. The little boy and his twelve year old brother, their kids, not teenagers, ten and twelve, went to try to talk to Susan and she opened her door and allegedly swung it then with umbrellas. So those young men went and did what any child would have done, and that's tell their mother.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: That's when Ojaka went to Susan's house, knocked on the door multiple times and managined that Susan come outside, and then Susan fired one shot through the door, striking Ajaca in her upper chest, with her ten year old sitting right beside her. Don't call the radio station complaining, don't send no emails, don't comment on social media about me using the term crack ass cracker, because as long as crackers are crackering, I shall be using that phrase to describe this prehistoric, outdated.
Speaker 1: Evil that is white supremacy.
Speaker 3: There is a documented nine one one history between these women. Nine one was called at least six times over the last two years for various complaints between the two neighbors, and I wish one of them would have called nine one one in this situation instead of taking matters into their own hands. I wish Ojaca didn't go over there with her child, even though I don't blame her. Someone hits your child, your seed, your heart beating outside your body, you gotta go see what's up right now, I get it, but I wish he hadn't. And Susan, who's clearly been wishing a nigga would couldn't wait to pop off. And I wish she had called nine one one. It's going to take it mad as in her own hands. Allegedly, Susan has harassed his family, you know, for a long time, calling them racial slurs. This is like a dark version of Judy Blooms Iggy's House. Okay, but sadly it's not fictional, all right, there's nothing fictional about this.
Speaker 1: A person is dead, deceased.
Speaker 3: Unalive by a crack ass cracker named Susan Lorenz. Now, a couple of days ago, we didn't know the identity this woman. She wasn't arrested, but that has changed. Let's go too, let me cite my sources here. Let's go to a hold one second, let's go to Fox thirty five news for the report.
Speaker 6: Police new video this morning shows a woman in handcuffs after allegedly shooting her neighbor through her own front door. Fifty eight year old Susan Lawrence is charged with manslaughter with a firearm, a first degree felony with a maximum sentence.
Speaker 1: Of thirty years in prison. Raddy Hildr with his live outside of the Marion County.
Speaker 4: Jail this morning, ready to share if his spoken inclusively with Fox thirty five about the arrest and the ongoing feud between these two neighbors.
Speaker 2: One of the things that the Sheriff's office has said is that Lawrence was angry at Owens's children who were playing in a field near her home. We're told that she started yelling at them, which was overheard by a neighbor. One witness says that Lawrence used racial slurs towards the children, and deputies confirmed she threw a roller skate at the children and one was hit. And they do say it an older sibling of Owens went to the home first to talk to Lawrence and she swung an umbrella at them, and that's when they say Owens went to the home and knocked on the door. They say Lawrence fired one shot through the closed front door and it hit Owens in her chest. With her ten year olds standing next to her.
Speaker 3: She needs authority. At what point do us as humans realize we all in this together. There is no superiority over anyone because you're white, No superior superiority over anyone because you're a woman, No superiority over you because you're gay. I mean it is because of the way the system is set up. But in the grand scheme of God is no superiority.
Speaker 1: Okay. We are all in this together, whether we want to be or not.
Speaker 3: So we have no choice but to love that neighbor as we love thyself. And if we don't love that neighbor as we love thyself, then how come thyself simply can't leave thy neighbor the hell alone? Okay, I promise you white people, most African Americans just want to mind our black ass business. We don't want any issues, we don't want any problems, but crackass crackers like Susan will always find a way to impede on the piece that we have created for thyself. Once again, good white people, I need you to use your voices and call out these crackass crackers too. And if you are white and listening to me, and you're upset that I'm calling Susan a crackass crack it. In fact, if your rhetoric sounds like this in your head, it's terrible what happened to that woman. But does he have to call Susan a crackass cracke it's so divisive and racist.
Speaker 1: No, what's divisive and racist.
Speaker 3: Is killing a black woman who's a mother of four because you hit her child, and she came to your house unarmed, no weapons and wanted to talk to you about it, so you decided to shoot her through the door. That's divisive. That's racist. Calling Susan a crackass crack if for doing that's descriptive. And one thing Leonard Mickelvy Charlemagne that God is going to always do is tell the truth and shame.
Speaker 1: The white devil.
Speaker 3: Please let the good white person that is Chelsea Handlers give Susan Lorenz the biggest he haw he haw he haw.
Speaker 1: That is way too much.
Speaker 3: Dan maynaies with a good white person named Caathy Griffin.
Speaker 1: Please give this giant jar male the biggest he haw.
Speaker 3: Now I know Chris Rock wants in on this. What about my girl working fast food?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, well, thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Donkey of the day we thank God for it.
Speaker 7: Allis like that before too. Really we had cracker ass crackers in our neighborhood.
Speaker 1: You got in fights, a kid hit.
Speaker 7: Me in the face with a skateboard, and uh years later, I went to a grocery store and guess who had to bag my groceries? Said, cracker ass cracker.
Speaker 3: Damn, you should have bought a bunch of crackers. It's a whole bunch of saltines just because.
Speaker 7: I bought a lot of heavy canned good so the bags were really heavy. I'm petty like that. Shout out to Jeff and East Providence, Rhode Island. You follow me on Facebook so you will hear this. And her mother was messed with a black guy after that.
Speaker 1: It was great.
Speaker 7: One of those guys that like mess with that crackass crack of women seeks.
Speaker 5: You know I'm talking about, You know the type you're just firing, right, firing. Hey Jeff, All right, well, shout to BT. We'll see you guys tomorrow. Beast bet everybody else eight undrink five eight five one oh five to one. So somebody uh tweeted Charlemagne and myself it said, question.
Speaker 1: Who hurt Claudia Jordan. I am I see the.
Speaker 5: Signs and clues you've been dropping DJ N B and C the guy. We need some men to shoot this shot with Claudia before it's beaige raised two point zero.
Speaker 1: I'm not beige.
Speaker 7: First of all, I'm Carmo colored your bage.
Speaker 3: So let's open there, and I'm gonna tell you of it. When Claudia writes her book, you're gonna see who cur Claudia Jordan. Oh, yes, we had a long time.
Speaker 1: Five five, one oh five one.
Speaker 5: If you want to shoot his shot with Claude to your Jordan and you can this morning.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna open up the phone lines.
Speaker 5: A gentleman did it earlier and he failed, so we're gonna give you an opportunity in a chance. Eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five to one. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning if you respectful guys.
Speaker 1: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Donkey today is brought to you by the law office of Michael s Lammisoft.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey. Dob pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull.
Speaker 3: If you've been hurting a construction accident, that's pound two five ozero from your cell and say the bull.