Speaker 1: That was donkey up to day. Damn he hogged you. It's turned the donkey. I me ain't trying to be donkey today no more.
Speaker 2: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard. Damn Charlamagne, who got the donkey out of the day today? Well, jess hilarious donkey today for Thursday, June eighth goes to Dominique Jones. If you don't know who Dominique Jones is, she is the reportedly married girlfriend of former NFL player Travis Rudolph. Yes, I said reportedly married former girlfriend. And I'm putting girlfriend in parentheses because if you are married and you got a boyfriend on the side, you are an adulter.
Speaker 1: The keyword is in fidelity a cheetah.
Speaker 2: And you may believe you someone girlfriend, but you just a sneaky link side dish yams, mass potatoes coin. There's nothing entree about you, man. But Dominique Jones is the reason Travis Rudolph was charged with shooting at two men and killing one person near his home back in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Would you like to know the detail of the story.
Speaker 2: Let's go all the way back to WPTV NBC five for the report.
Speaker 3: Police first so at five, former Florida State and Cardinal Newman High School football player Travis Rudolph is behind bars charged with murder.
Speaker 4: WPTVNWAL five's Tanya Rogers is live in our studio tonight with more on our top story Tanya Well, Jay and Kelly.
Speaker 3: Rudolph is in jail without bond and is sent to make his first appearance in front of a judge tomorrow. The Bombach County Sheriff's office says Rudolph is accused of shooting at four people after a fight broke out late last night at Lake Park. Now one person died, another was injured, and two others were not injured. Now Rudolph made headlines on and off the field. In twenty sixteen, the then FSGU player was on a visit to a Tallahassee elementary school when he sat down and had lunch with a boy who was sitting alone. The moment went viral.
Speaker 2: I am so sorry that someone lost their life because of the lies that Dominique Jones told. But the law is the law, and I am happy to report that Travis Rudolph was found not guilty on one counter of first degree murder and three kunds of attempted murder. He was acquitted by a jury of his peers after claiming the shooting with him self defense. Let's go back to WPTV News Channel five for the report.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 4: A lot of emotions spilling over today at the Pompache County Courthouse, the state saying they don't agree with the jury's verdict, the defense team and Rudolph's family saying they couldn't be happier.
Speaker 1: Your life is in twelve jurior's hands. That's a scary feeling. So definitely was nervous, and yeah, we definitely pray a lot. We have on a waiver and faith.
Speaker 4: So Travis Rudolph cleared on the first degree murder and three first degree attempted murder charges against the case stems back to a deadly shooting in April twenty twenty one after an argument with Rudolph's alleged girlfriend. Rudolph says, more than anything, he looks forward to his life getting back to normal and I.
Speaker 1: Finally got my freedom back. I can get back to my life.
Speaker 5: Thank you God, thank you for this is making.
Speaker 1: This day happen. Travlaclues Mouth, Travis Rudolph.
Speaker 2: Now we got a deacon call those mill in here, and we have a knab green from the eighty five South sho lows. You told us years ago, black men don't cheat. To me, this is just another reason that why black men shouldn't even though we don't.
Speaker 1: Now I need to ask you both both a question.
Speaker 2: Because Travis took the stand in Dominique Jones lives started because she was upset that Travis did the bad minimum for her on Valentine's Day. He said that was the start of things going downhill. So I need to ask both of y'all if you are sleeping with a married woman hypothetically, because black men don't cheat.
Speaker 6: Not at all.
Speaker 7: If don't even help those people cheat either, we want me accomplished to cheat.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: If you are sleeping around with a married woman, what should that married woman expect to get from you on Valentine's Day?
Speaker 7: Whatever her husband bought her, she can expect me not to call and interrupt the time that.
Speaker 6: They are spending loving on these sh others.
Speaker 7: She can expect privacy, She can expect respect. She can expect me to call her back after she called me twice?
Speaker 1: What say you?
Speaker 8: And now it depends on what he did for okay, So like he went big and got a car, I would get like a steering wheel cover.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 6: Around the license plate like you know, a hip or like an air.
Speaker 7: Frar t see that's always good when the double air frame. Women love stuff like that. I'm thinking more like a Target gift card. Okay, I'm thinking something. I'm thinking in the gift card range. That way you get.
Speaker 6: Your own gift. Then it ain't no paper trail.
Speaker 2: I believe what Carlos are now were saying is that Dominique wouldn't have expected much, if anything.
Speaker 1: At allhood that's right. The basics is what she deserves. A privacy screen for JIP, That's right, That's what I mean. Now you know Instagram too much, can't give n Yeah, that's a trail. Now you know.
Speaker 2: All of this started over an alleged physical altercation between Dominique and Travis. Dominique was mad that Travis had another woman. She's reportedly married, but upset that Travis has other sides. Now, I'm not the highest grade of weed in the dispensary. But I've lived a little bit. I'll be forty five in a few weeks. Whenever I've dined out so where when you order your main course, they always ask you what two sides you want?
Speaker 1: At least to that at least too. I'm saying all that have to say.
Speaker 2: If you a side piece, a marriage side piece, said that you should expect whoever you're dealing with to also probably be dealing with somebody else. Okay, if he gonna take the risk of sleeping with a married woman, trust and believe you're not the only one. Now, the physical altercation I saw was a ring camera and it was a woman hitting all over Travis Rudolph. That's all I saw from that altercation. Evidence shows that Dominique left and sent a text message to her brother telling them to shoot that up after said altercation. Would you like to hear Dominique on the stand trying to make sense of the negativity and lies she put in the air?
Speaker 1: Listen?
Speaker 5: And I didn't send my brother to kill him.
Speaker 9: Sent the text to shoot up his shop?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 5: I didn't say shoot him, You.
Speaker 9: Sent a text to go shoot up his shoe, right?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: When you're angry, you say things.
Speaker 11: I'm sure everyone in the courtroom has said something when you're I'm trying to speak. If you want me to answer your question, you have to let me answer your questionsive to my question.
Speaker 5: I would not answer the question.
Speaker 1: Please. Your question question was.
Speaker 9: Anything but him, and you had a conversation with a man about marriage and you're still married to Andre. You're saying, is that correct?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 9: He still lied to Travis. You misled him.
Speaker 5: Did you not? Travis never asked if I was married, so you have.
Speaker 9: To be asked a question in order to get an answer to be told the truth. Is that what you tell this jury.
Speaker 11: I'm just telling the jury that the conversation about me being married never came up, so I never spoke on it because I felt like it was not my personal business.
Speaker 6: To see you.
Speaker 9: Also, when you left the house, you called your brother Keishaw. You remember that, Yes, And you were still crying and upset when you called him, right, Yes. And then you also called Tyler Robinson when you left uh Travis's house, did you not? And you were crying and upset at that point as well. Yes, And you told both of them that Travis had picked up and slammed you to the ground, right, yes, and that he had disrespected you.
Speaker 6: Where was her husband?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 9: You also sent a text message to Keithshaan at roughly nine that Travis dropped you to the ground lies, And in response to that text message, Keith Shawn sent a group text message to you and Tyler Robinson that Travis is a dead man walking. Is that correct?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 9: And that's the message that you deleted from your phone?
Speaker 5: Right No, I deleted the shoot his message.
Speaker 9: Also deleted the dead man walking message.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm not sure. I don't remember. If I.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ believe all women. Huh No, listen to all women.
Speaker 6: Stop that campaign they are doing coming.
Speaker 2: Well whatever, because we need to listen to all women and believe all proof. This is why I believe all women is one of the most dangerous statements ever created. If you just believe all women without due process, then women like Dominique Jones can get these kinds of lives off. Once again, you should listen to all women, but believe all proof. And the proof shows Dominique Jones is a liar who calls Travis Rudolph to defend himself, which ultimately led to a young man's death. My question is what charges does she get? How are we still in the society all she should right? How are we still in the society with false accusations like this can get made, lives can be lost, and nothing happens to the perpetrator of the false allegations.
Speaker 1: And Travis Rudolph is one of the lucky ones.
Speaker 2: He's one of the ones who has the proof to defend against a false allegation, so he will be able to repair his reputation.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of men out here who aren't that luck.
Speaker 8: Because he could have had a public defender. Y'all married, Would y'all have stuck with y'all?
Speaker 1: No? No, absolutely not?
Speaker 6: J he thinking about it?
Speaker 1: No? No, not necessarily your.
Speaker 6: Wife cheating on you?
Speaker 7: Or does she actually out here crying has the feelings for this? Three different times?
Speaker 2: Hold on, let me layd in this one point before we get to that, Dominice, you may get bad for women who are out here really getting abused because you are a false false witness man. Okay, thou shalt not be a false witness against thy neighbor or thy side piece. Dominique Jones, you are the biblical definition of a false witness. A false witness is one who stands up and swears before others that something untrue is true, especially with the intention of hurting someone. So I can only hope, Dominique, that Proverbs nineteen nine holds true in regards to you, and that scripture is, a false witness shall not be unpunished. And he or she are they that speaks lies shall peris. Please give Dominique Jones the biggest he hull.
Speaker 12: Now that the cheating, the cheating, the cheating is not the issue, right because in every relationship, and well I'm not gonna say in every relationship, and a lot of relationships people cheating, they get back together. But the problem is is she lies, right, right, she calls her family members to come do something off of a lie that actually gets one of her somebody people's killed because of that lie. That's the problem. And I'm gonna tell BTPCE because I like this et piece. I see how them all bet peace.
Speaker 1: Just do what y'all gotta do. This is a good conversation up.
Speaker 12: And that's the problem, you know, I mean, because she put people's lives in the danger because they really probably thought that they were defending her like you know somebody pushes one of your sisters, or pushes a friend of your female.
Speaker 6: Know your sister too. Now you gotta know who your sister is because he did say my sister's.
Speaker 7: Emotional exaggerate what you did can be a lot in situation that you would never.
Speaker 12: Think that your sister would say, would lie and say somebody threw you on the floor to go that and then say I want you to shoot up because somebody push your sister, hits your sister, hits your wife, and hits your mom.
Speaker 1: The first reaction is, oh, I'm going to shoot is sh up?
Speaker 7: You know what her brother should have did. They should have called her husband somewhere tripping again, Bro, we gotta go get your wife. But it's a silver lander. I don't want I don't want to skip past this. It was a few takeaways from what you say. First of all, there is no such thing as a deleted text.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 10: That yeah, even if you even if it's on out of your phone, if the right situation happened, still exists.
Speaker 6: Absolutely.
Speaker 7: Plus that lady is out here, she's ruining for all the successful married cheetahs out of it.
Speaker 1: Let's open up the phone now after a good question, that should be the question.
Speaker 6: What's that?
Speaker 1: Would you stick by your wife in this situation?
Speaker 6: How do you go to the feederuary.
Speaker 9: One?
Speaker 1: Do you stick with your wife in this situation?
Speaker 7: Was this?
Speaker 1: What was her husband at the court was he.
Speaker 6: Didn't get none of He's still the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 12: An drink five eight five one oh five one. Would you stick with your wife in this situation? Let's talk about it. It's the breakfast slogan morning call out.
Speaker 7: You pull out your phone, call in right now, you call me at your opinion to the Breakfast Club top breaking down eight hundred and five eighty five one o five one.
Speaker 6: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Donkey today is brought to you by the law office of Michael s lam and Soft. Don't be a donkey. Dob pound two fifty on yourself and say the bull. If you've been hurt in a construction accident, that's pound two five oz from your cell and say the bull.