Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded. Y'all know what time. Y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 2: At all at all, So don't given them a million bus busy.
Speaker 1: Listening to show.
Speaker 3: I don't joy.
Speaker 2: Yah, yeah, joy.
Speaker 3: Show. You know you love you?
Speaker 4: You gonna turn.
Speaker 1: I can.
Speaker 5: I got to turn the mouth the turn You've probably got to turn the mouth out.
Speaker 1: The mon a up looking. Come come on, you'll think, Uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You all listening to the voice, come on, dig me now. One and only. Steve Harvey got a radio show. Uh huh, Steve Harvey got a radio show. Yeah. Man, boy boy boy boy man. God has been good to me. I can't even.
Speaker 6: I can't even put it into words, man, But I try, though, I try, I try, I try.
Speaker 1: God does things for me just right on time. He's so cool with it.
Speaker 6: And I happened to run across Joel Oldstein on television like I often do all the time, and I was sitting there and he had such a timely message for me. A part of it was something that I've said oftentimes about if you really really want to be successful, if you really really want to check, if you really really want to prosper If you really really want to achieve greatness, if you really really want to have something in life that's worth having, if you really really want to accomplish your goals, you got to push through all of it.
Speaker 1: He said that when you get closer to it, the more difficult it becomes. Did you hear me?
Speaker 6: He said, the closer you get to what it is you want or you need, or you have to have or you would love to be, it gets a little bit more difficult when you get closer.
Speaker 1: He told this story that's in the Bible that I never heard before. This is what he said.
Speaker 6: He said, there was a man who was paralyzed, and he had heard that Jesus was speaking at a house, and so he wanted to get there. So he convinced four of his friends to put him on a stretcher and carry him for hours to get to this house where Jesus was speaking. He said that along the way, these friends said that they went along because he had so much faith that if he could just get to him, it could be better that he could if he could just get over there and he could see him, that he might have a shot at getting here. And so he said they took out along the way and they walked and they walked and they walked for hours. And then when they got there, the house was completely filled with people. That was absolutely it was packed wall to wall. There was absolutely no way for the men to get him on that stretcher in to see Jesus. This is a story that uh Joe Lostein said, It is in the Bible, and he was telling it now. I'm just repeating the parts of it. I got gathered and so he said. They sat there and they went, wow, man, we walked all this weight and it's full, and and and and and and and we can't get there, he said.
Speaker 1: And then the guy with the affliction told the four men, if you get.
Speaker 6: Up on the roof and cut a hole in it and lower me down, I bet I could see him then, and I bet it to be all right now. He then said, you must imagined how these four men must have felt when you carry somebody for hours on on on on on on on the way. They had to carry some cloth connected by a couple of sticks, said to me, and shoulders had to be bruised, had to have deep gouges, and them not cuts, but just indentations where they had carried the weight of this grown man for so many hours, and they looked at him in disbelief, like, man, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: We done walked all this far.
Speaker 6: He said, yeah, But if you get up on that roof and you cut a hole in it and lower me down, I can see him and when he see me, it'll be all right. After sitting there and imploring the men, they went up and did just that, And in the story that Joel's Dean said, the man was healed. But the point he was making was he was saying that the closer you get to what it is you really want, the more difficult it's going to become. But you've got to push through. See, if you don't push through, you never know. See, you can't get right to the answer. And because it gets really difficult, started creating those little saying that we got as people. Well, I guess it wasn't meant to be. I guess it wasn't the Lord's Now, man, I guess you should not give up right now. I guess you should keep pressing. I guess you should do more, because see, in all of us, in all of us, when you've had enough, I want.
Speaker 1: You to know something you do have a little bit more in all of us. You can do one more you know.
Speaker 6: That's one of my favorite things that I heard Joel Oldstein said, and it kind of made me feel good. He said, I always feel like I can do one more anything, and I tell my friends all the time, I can do one more man.
Speaker 1: I could do one more day. I can do one more anything. Now Here was the jewel that I never really knew that Joel Oldstein and God sent to me I needed to hear.
Speaker 6: He said that no matter what you're going through, no matter how long the challenge is you've been facing, God has an in date for it all.
Speaker 1: Did you hear me?
Speaker 6: No matter what you're going through, no matter what challenge you're facing, no matter what situation you've gotten yourself into, God has an ending date. All you got to do is keep pressing forward. All you got to do is hang in now. All you got to do is don't give up. All you have to do is don't turn back. There is an ind date for all of it, even when you think you've had enough. And boy, have I had this conversation with God on several things that I've been going through and going I've even told him, Look, I got it, man, He said, just keep hanging on. There is an in date to whatever it is you're going through. There's an end date to your illness, your sickness, your tired of being tired. There's an end date to this relationship that you can't seem to get through beyond overs that's like a cancer to you. There's an end date. But you've got to hang in there. You've got to keep pushing forward. You cannot turn around. You must not go back, because when God gets you through this and you break through to the other side, the reward and the benefit is far greater than the struggle.
Speaker 1: I oftentimes look.
Speaker 6: At some of the things that God has brought me through in my worst times, and when He brought me through, I went, wow, man, now that I understand that, Now that I'm on the other side and I have the benefit of the reward for it.
Speaker 1: Would you do it all again to get there? Yes, I would.
Speaker 6: Show ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls might have your attention. Please, people from all around the world listen to this. You are listening to the absolute baddest morning showing the land without further ado, Here is the reason why.
Speaker 1: Colin Farrell, what's up with your girl? Hey, Steve, how you doing? Hey Shirley, Tommy junr? What's going on Thursday Junior? Morning up Tommy, tom who is in the build on top of the morning on this day? All right? Hello, Hirley, how you doing today?
Speaker 7: I am good?
Speaker 1: How are you? Absolutely wonderful day? So happy you could join us?
Speaker 7: I've been here.
Speaker 1: Okay, well glad, I don't.
Speaker 7: Mess up me this morning.
Speaker 8: Okay, just go on, just go on and on. I can't even do nothing no with you today. Well it's already the starting. Hey Tommy, Tommy.
Speaker 1: What's going on with you?
Speaker 9: Boy?
Speaker 4: I'm good man, I'm good. I'm I'm listening to my friend over there. She just find a little different this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm fine.
Speaker 7: You guys are.
Speaker 1: Crazy, hey baby? Just something happened you?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 1: Because you know I'm your big brother. Anything brother, I don't want to no, no, no, yes, I am. You shut your mouth right there, you shut your mouth to talk to me like that. I'm trying to fishes to fight what you're talking.
Speaker 7: When we were two and three and five, and that's that's not true.
Speaker 1: That is not true, and you know it. Don't make us tell this. You go too far. Really, I didn't say nothing.
Speaker 7: See, I'm good.
Speaker 1: I'm just listening to the conversations. What conversation junior? Morning up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: How you feeling today?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 6: Man, it's like a superstar baby, that's what you is. No, you know, man, I don't see myself like that. I just don't you see yourself? Po You see himself as a loser.
Speaker 1: What did you see?
Speaker 6: I'm running from that real hard in a foot race against popt. I have no a Poe end. I've been on that end way too long. Matter of fact, I stayed over it. I felt like I stayed.
Speaker 1: Over there way longer than I need. I was asking God at one point, Hey God, you really is just necessary. I have learned the lesson. Teach me something else. I want to learn something.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: Man, you've seen this movie before, you know?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like I told dude the other day, I say, hey, man, Biggie never was wrong when he said more money, more problems.
Speaker 1: He said, well the hell, I shall want to see what they is. You want to know the new problem? You want to experience it?
Speaker 11: Signed up?
Speaker 1: What was I got? Asking for the new problem?
Speaker 12: Coming here at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from a nephew as he runs that prank back right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening Hard Morning Show.
Speaker 12: It's time now for the nephew to run that prank back. What you got for us today? Nef Booty Texas.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach Kendrick. Hey, Kenrick, got you doing it? And my name is Anthony Man, Anthony Collins. They call me a C. How you doing, I'm good, Bro? How you doing? I'm good? I'm good. Hey listen, uh this right here, man, this this I don't even know how to put this though, but hey, listen, I'm calling you man because I got some issues. I'm getting ready to find my texts and I'm going through all my expensis, all my receipts and all this kind of stuff. You know. I just I can't. I can't just let this go.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: I didn't spend like twenty thousand dollars on your wife last year, and I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 13: Oh well, bru wait, Manue you asking me you don't spend twenty thousand dollars on shiit I'm married to?
Speaker 3: Is now what you're telling me? So all I'm trying to do. Man, is I'm trying to do a write off? That's what I'm trying to do. I'm trying to claim no, no, no, no, to write off.
Speaker 13: Basically, what you're telling me is you my wife.
Speaker 3: I ain't say all, man, I ain't.
Speaker 13: Say how what what you're saying?
Speaker 3: Bro? All I'm saying is I'm trying to figure out is that all right if I claim Melanie on my expenses? Man, I'm over twenty grand on money I spent on Melanie last year.
Speaker 13: So first, let me understand something right quick. You asking me for permission to claim my wife? When did you ask for permission my wife?
Speaker 3: Help me with that, brother. Okay, okay, okay, okay, let's do this here.
Speaker 14: Drug.
Speaker 3: I ain't say I did that. You saying that. I'm saying, I just want to claim the taxes because I spent twenty k on it. That's all I'm saying. Okay, let's just let's do this, brother, Let's put Melley on on the phone, Let's put mail on the mother. Pall, ain't we ain't got a brain mail in this. We ain't got a brainmail in it. What I'm saying is already hear it see in it?
Speaker 6: What excuse me?
Speaker 9: We ain't got a brain any in it.
Speaker 13: May you must be outside Joe mine.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying is, do you have a problem with me claiming Melody? You mother? What did I do?
Speaker 9: Bruh?
Speaker 13: I got a problem having this whole mother face?
Speaker 3: How?
Speaker 13: First of all, how did you get my information? How you get my number?
Speaker 3: Brother? I asked around for your number. I ain't want to call you. Took me a week to call you. You know what I'm saying. I'm just trying to dude, I just spent twenty grand. You understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: When did you spend twenty grand? That's what I want to know. I ain't spent twenty grand on this month and I'm married to so what what the you doing that you spent twenty thousand dollars on my wife? And then you want to claim that? Tep me understanding that.
Speaker 3: Hey man, I ain't trying to go into all my receipts on everything I did for Melanie. I'm not trying to do that. All I'm trying to do he is, is just I just want I want to I want to know if you I don't want to both claim it because that's how you get in trouble.
Speaker 13: Bruther you already and mother brule. Trouble is the last mother time you ought to be worried about it, and you call it my mother phone telling me about something that you got going home with my old lady, and then you telling me can I have your permission?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: So nog, we got to get some kind of resolution to this. A good resolution is a good ass for you mean a resolution. That's the only mother resolution we gonna get. Brother, ain't no other resolution, Ain't no other resolution, ain't ain't we ain't got elf to talk about. We ain't got a mother thing to talk about. That's the resolution I got fighting. I'll tell you what, brou I'm texting Mail right now. I've been texting her since we've been on this mother phone. Okay, I'm pray, what did you texting her? Father? No? You mean when am I texting her? Fuss? She is the subject matter.
Speaker 13: So that's why I'm texting her.
Speaker 3: But you better pray to God. This is a mooky I hope to God. You y'all got y'all people stuff with me like this. Bid, This ain't gonna go good. Brou At all at all. Okay, so I guess I can't claim them at this point. Tell mother now, so what you want to do, though.
Speaker 13: Bro, I don't already tell you what I'm gonna do, and I'm waiting on mails with funs on this mother she has got. She's slow than the mother. She can't tight fast for somebody. Go get me some ma'am today. Okay, but man, look at brouh. I don't know who this is. On the other than in the end of this song. I hope to God it's just something somebody of X five or something that I can't even fathom. You better pray to God, y'all playing with me? This is some boot okay?
Speaker 3: Okay? So can I go on? Tell you this your dog and then I'm gonna get out your way, man, because I know how it's gonna go after this. Can I just go and tell you something else? I don't know what the else you can tell me. But the only thing I can tell you, only thing I can tell you, Kendrick, is that this is nephew Tommy from the Steel Harvey Morning Show. Your wife Melanie got me to pray fak call you dog.
Speaker 13: Well, y'all some riding mother boy.
Speaker 3: You look.
Speaker 13: That's about many was telling me about.
Speaker 3: Gone maint y'all ain't, man, y'all ain't. And I'm sitting up at easth crackling and I don't throw them in the.
Speaker 13: Ways and my fist French already.
Speaker 3: Have you all right? Man? I gotta make sure you all right before we get off the phone. You're good, man.
Speaker 13: I gotta go get in a drink.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm right all right. Tell me this, what's the baddest that, I mean, the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 13: Man, Steve Harvey Morris Show with that bright land lift. You telling him?
Speaker 1: And now you have it, You're gonna get it.
Speaker 4: Tax that behind tax that behind those the booty taxes right there, all right, and let's get some booties out there in New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Earthquake Father's Day. Let's let's get them on.
Speaker 4: I tell baby Earthquake Father's Day Comedy show with Earthquake Donelle Rollins Nephew Time at Tony Roberts. But that's the practice at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center. That's going down Father's Day Night with the Sunday Night at the n j PAC. June A take its own Seale red. Now that the NJ peck once again earth quent donell Rowlins and if you tell me Tony Robinson.
Speaker 1: But that's the fraction we will be in the bill and yee and New Jersey wavery here we come all right, look, thank you.
Speaker 7: Coming up next to is ask the CLO our chief love officers. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 12: It is time to ask the CLO chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey.
Speaker 7: See this one is from Dana in the Bronx.
Speaker 12: Dana says, I'm forty two and I just let my mother move in with me, and it's already a problem. She drinks a lot and has had men come by my house all hours of the night to drink with her. One of her visitors was coming out of my guest bathroom the other day and I was still in my nightgown. The guy propositioned me, and I was furious. I told my mother she is not allowed to have men in my home anymore.
Speaker 7: She said, I can't tell her what to do.
Speaker 12: Well, how do I respectfully get my mother in line while she's in my home?
Speaker 4: See?
Speaker 6: Well, you know, see you can't tell her what to do in life, but you you can have rules in your house and respect goes both ways.
Speaker 1: And you're old enough. Now, how does she say, who's forty two?
Speaker 7: The daughter? The daughter's forty two and she just let her mom move in.
Speaker 1: Well, her mama got to go by the rules or else, Mama, where you want to stay?
Speaker 6: But these men coming to me properly, proposition to me and my own house, that's unacceptable.
Speaker 1: I can't be in my home and be uncomfortable.
Speaker 6: You can go out with me and just go meet them at the tavern, because that's what they are, a tavern, do cavern?
Speaker 1: He was at the tavern?
Speaker 15: Yeah, yeah, put a stop to that where tavern always have some nice smitties. H.
Speaker 12: Well, you could tell she's a nice woman because she wants to know how to do it respectfully.
Speaker 6: Meanwhile, you have established rules, yeah, and she can. You can't tell her what to do, but you can you can decide what happens in your house. You can't tell her not to see me, but you can't see him in here though.
Speaker 1: That's right, right? Period? Right? Steve? All right?
Speaker 12: Uh, you're gonna love this name out of Charlotte, Coalfax, Coax.
Speaker 1: Cold frakt straight out of Cleveland, come.
Speaker 12: On, Colefax says, Uh, my girlfriend and I had a weekend get away in neighboring city, and my girlfriend made all of the plans.
Speaker 7: She booked a hotel.
Speaker 12: When we checked in, the girl at the front death said welcome back and offered my girlfriend and I a discounted massage because of her loyalty.
Speaker 7: Point. I'm looking sideways at her all weekend after that?
Speaker 12: Do I question her about being a regular at this hotel or do you think it will come out eventually?
Speaker 1: Well, no, dough.
Speaker 6: When you meet people, people have histories. Ain't no need of you digging up the history. So she been to the hotel before welcome back? Maybe she liked the massages down there, Yeah, ain't. She could have went down there on girls' weekends. Ain't nothing to say. She was down there with some dudes. So, dog, what you tripping for?
Speaker 7: Cold facts?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: You know he wants the facts? Now, these is the cold facts.
Speaker 6: Everybody had a life folded before they met you, and like you had one two. So don't blow a good thing trying to dig up dirt, because whatever you dig up, it ain't really dirt.
Speaker 1: She didn't know you. I like, how, no, man, you can't blame nobody.
Speaker 6: For nothing that that didn't have nothing to do with you, right, That wouldn't bother you all weekend though, would Hell?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Are you being a hypocrite right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sitting in the car.
Speaker 2: Bah, that's all it is.
Speaker 1: She just like man, I mean, that's probably all it is, you know, looks still and crazy all right?
Speaker 2: Moving on?
Speaker 12: Ama in East Saint Louis says, I'm dating I'm dating a man. This is crazy right here?
Speaker 7: This one too.
Speaker 12: I'm dating a man that is married and his wife is a lunatic. She's been knowing about us for a while, so I'm shocked she still cares. I think she needs to take all of her anger out on her husband because he seeks me out, not the other way around. I've had to get a restraining order on her, and I had to put cameras on the front of my house because I'm sure she was the one that tried to slash my tires once. I've asked her nicely not to bother me. Would I be wrong to beat her ass one good time?
Speaker 3: Prize?
Speaker 1: She ain't beat your ass one good time? What you the one in the wrong?
Speaker 6: You're sleeping with this woman's husband you're talking about. He the one that seeks me out. He ain't got to look too hard, right you responding?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: He seeks me out?
Speaker 2: You know well?
Speaker 6: Or well you know you can put a stop to that. He seeks you out because you're wanting to be sought after. Now a woman know about y'all. She might be trying to fight for her husband. And yeah, she was one trying to slit your tie. That ain't all Should I beat her for?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 6: Do you know that the prison time you could do for that? You sleeping with a woman's husband. And now you won't do something to her because she over there to get her husband. That ain't how that's gonna work in the court of law. What wait a minute, has she asked you leave her husband alone?
Speaker 7: Nicely?
Speaker 1: Gotta get bamah? How you ask me nicely? Right? All right?
Speaker 7: This is from Johnson and Omaha.
Speaker 12: Johnson says, my kids and I moved to a different city after I divorced their mom. I got full custody and I moved so I would that I would have my family support raising them. My toxic ex wife has decided to move closer to us, and I don't think she's fit enough to have visitation with our children. I don't want to say what's wrong with her, but she has some bad habits, and our children are all under ten years old. I can't stop her from moving closer, but I can. But can I stop her from seeing them at all? Will this impact my kids later?
Speaker 6: I don't know, because I'm not aware of the problem. But I do know that in a divorce, they rarely take a child away from a mother unless she's unfit. They don't normally do that. Women got DIBs on them kids, man, and so I don't know what she did that caused the court to allow you to have full custody of them. But if they did that, you can't get some You don't deny them visitation, but you can get supervised visitations.
Speaker 12: That's for show, all right, thank you, Celo, brilliant as usual, you're listening.
Speaker 7: Morning show.
Speaker 5: We all experience these little things, little neon says that you panic for like just a little bit if you're not really For instance, Prince okay, yeah, you order a pizza. Pizza's on the way, Pizza man gets there. You can't find your money.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you hold on hold on, hold on, hold on, man, I got money.
Speaker 5: You already told him, Chad, So you didn't say John, you say him a fake cad. He's standing out there thinking you stupid. Right, Yeah, you already said, you know, just stopping that this little little time.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, your little time.
Speaker 14: Yeah, like it is like daytime. And you then fell asleep with the night. You then woke up, started getting.
Speaker 11: Dressed on that.
Speaker 14: Oh man, anybody on the ship to everybody started working here.
Speaker 11: I woke up. It was night six forty one pm.
Speaker 2: I was in traffic, said I'm.
Speaker 11: Still gonna fire.
Speaker 2: I mean day two. I'm like, why is nobody on the highway.
Speaker 1: Because it's Saturday.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I got one people.
Speaker 4: When you Edwards reach for a bottle of water that you talked with you and it wouldn't and realize it's the nasty person that.
Speaker 16: O god, that just damn yeah yeah yeah yeah, that's not a little man. That's a lot of path from the bar.
Speaker 2: And they're standing there looking at you.
Speaker 12: What you.
Speaker 6: Remember when you was little, useduld be playing in the floor and you was doing something wrong and you turn around and your mama was that.
Speaker 2: You just putting on your best show. You just playing your behind.
Speaker 3: And you for me.
Speaker 2: I turned around and see that fat leg. Oh lord, I know, Andley.
Speaker 1: Brown was standing there that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Okay, A little times you panic, a little time you have a little nervous breakdowns. You go to the doctor, right, you got your clothes on. He's standing behind you. He's looking at your chut and you hear the.
Speaker 1: Close break down again.
Speaker 5: About you tell me, I mean it's not to me, man, man something about to fall off.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you one day that that got my entire family.
Speaker 14: I don't know what's happened for y'all, but on holiday, that one kid that nobody want to have that steal. We have been praying over Thanksgiving then and want saying, anybody.
Speaker 1: Seen Johnny and you can't.
Speaker 11: You can't. Fine about to get nerved for some miss.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 14: Don't somebody purse wallet keys were shut. We get to prayer started off for he's so thankful to be here today on this thing home?
Speaker 7: What Johnny?
Speaker 1: Come on now you'll be driving your car, come.
Speaker 4: Over the hill, you rolling a little bit too, fan police sitting there and all of a sudden their lights come on.
Speaker 2: God talk, Yes, you think they after you?
Speaker 1: You think they after you and then they can't buy you. Oh god, oh god, that every.
Speaker 11: Get your story together for trying to get.
Speaker 6: It, because the one I had was similar to that. You ever been pulled over by the police and they asked you for your driver's license and they go back to the car. Then they come back and step out the car right there? Whoa good man that step out the car.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 5: Once you have to get out of the car, like you start thinking about what does he know that I did a long time ago?
Speaker 3: What was.
Speaker 2: Mar Let me see? Let me see. You go to the beauty shop, right, ladies, you know what. You go to the beauty shop to get.
Speaker 5: Your hair done, and she knows automatically that you've been going someplace else to get your hair done.
Speaker 2: She knows right away, right away. Yeah, who's been doing.
Speaker 1: Her work?
Speaker 2: She knows her work.
Speaker 11: Shout out to my girl.
Speaker 2: This is not my worst.
Speaker 11: Even that gets me nervous.
Speaker 2: My little fantic moment when I'm on.
Speaker 14: The highway doing sixty and the gas light come on but.
Speaker 2: You ain't no what, Neil, that is so scary.
Speaker 14: Just driving like I got a full take out. It is a rule of phone that when the gaslight come on you.
Speaker 2: Have to break it down and do we all hate by gas?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Man, hold on what we do?
Speaker 16: I'm married now, it's a little yeah, no idea.
Speaker 1: Here, pa, he got i'd no idea.
Speaker 2: Some of these panics may not apply to Steve.
Speaker 4: You have been a woman house and a husband come home. That's a little panic, you know. That's now you under the bed three hours and you wait on him to leave.
Speaker 7: You get your nap.
Speaker 1: Yes, you walk in the house and your wife say, I got something I want you to see.
Speaker 2: She got she han't got it in her hands?
Speaker 1: Laughing. You don't know where you see it?
Speaker 8: On that right on?
Speaker 2: We got to go.
Speaker 7: You're listening morning show time. Now, guys were around it? Would you rather? Would you rather have no legs or no arms?
Speaker 1: Can you just take one apiece?
Speaker 7: I'm damn no, no legs, no arms, don't man, I got to have them.
Speaker 1: I got touch Okay, I'm gonna let you take them legs. I'm gonna have them all. Come on, see no legs, no arms, Yeah, I'm gonna need them.
Speaker 3: Mom to.
Speaker 1: I can't grab nothing. I can't beat up there. At least you got arms. You can go somewhere. I can drive them all okay, you know, you know how to be a wheelchairs and stuff picks and all I get.
Speaker 6: But cats are strong and hey them dudes, way you out, man, Yeah, every wear you out. But I'm I'm just going with I like, what the way I am? I'm I'm gonna pass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was hey dog.
Speaker 6: And I'm sitting up here with my leg up on the desk right now thinking if you wouldn't now, I could just slump down, beat and fell out.
Speaker 1: This damn chance I slide out on the floor.
Speaker 12: All right. So would you rather walk barefoot in a public restroom or would you rather get food poisoning?
Speaker 6: I gonna take that food poison I'd have been food poisoned before.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Let me gonna start throwing up because I'm not walking barefoot in that public.
Speaker 4: I'm throwing up either way.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I got to blow torch the bottom of my feet with my cigar lighter. Try to your feet. Hell no, I need to crawl the burning sayings.
Speaker 7: All right, I.
Speaker 12: Think we have three for food poisoning on that one. If you're keeping score, all right, would you rather save the world but die as a hero in the process, or save the world but no one knows.
Speaker 4: Man blank this world? What is you talking about? I'm telling them to saving and then die?
Speaker 1: Why would I do that? I'd rather just be here and see where the hell gonna have me? Y'all. I ain't never asked be no hero, No damn way. I just want to be the survival.
Speaker 7: Wanted in die.
Speaker 1: Last one.
Speaker 12: Would you rather scream at each other? Or would you rather give each other the silent treatment?
Speaker 1: Give each other?
Speaker 7: What the silent treatment?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I take the side of the tree because I want you to be quiet. Any damn work?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: At least I can hear the game when it's home.
Speaker 12: All right, We'll be back with more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Steve, here's a question.
Speaker 10: Well, actually it's probably for Junior and Tommy, because Steve, we know that our jobs isn't as lucrative as yours.
Speaker 1: Steve.
Speaker 10: So because when we're with you, When we're with you, Steve, you pay for everything, right, y'all.
Speaker 1: Don't right? Right? I pay some time? Has yeah, Okay, I've never seen it? All right? Anyway, you haven't called ever?
Speaker 3: Noah?
Speaker 1: Will I?
Speaker 3: No? No ever? No?
Speaker 10: So Okay, So here's a question for Junior and Tommy. So think about your friends and family. You're the ones who make the decent money in this friendship or in your family, in your circle. Yeah, Now, do you splurge on them or do you feel like they're a leech?
Speaker 3: Or?
Speaker 1: And does money actually change everything? Can we talk about something else? And why? Because I don't need my family then uston listening?
Speaker 4: Well, we gotta go on on say it though, Junior, We'll go ahead, I splurge on them. I guess my problem is is when I think you expect it.
Speaker 1: Okay, when we sit.
Speaker 4: Down for dinner at a restaurant and it's fifteen twenty of us, I think I started.
Speaker 1: You know, I've been telling my wife, I.
Speaker 4: Said, I think they expect this all the damn to Ain't nobody said I got by, I got me and my wife I got hours.
Speaker 1: Don't nobody say that it's just past that envelope down at the time. They're not fit to say that either.
Speaker 10: No, they're not gonna because you're talking to somebody speaking up right now.
Speaker 6: Ye see, go ahead, y'all through the whole process. But please don't expect them to ever say it.
Speaker 1: They donna fix their lips or nothing that ain't fitting to come out.
Speaker 6: Don't, don't, don't, don't prepare your ears like what, No, because they didn't. They didn't say it. They're not fitting to say it. They ain't about to say it. Hello, be fit and pray for everything. So what I do with my family when I'm around them, I just treat them first class. Y'all just come on this to life here, it is welcome. Now when y'all go home, you know, I take care of my family.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: You know, my brothers and sisters, they ain't gotta they ain't gotta work. I caught here go y'all's you know, little summer ed month.
Speaker 3: Here you go.
Speaker 1: I love y'all.
Speaker 6: I know I don't want y'all struggling. My little little baby brod doing good here. After that, that's it.
Speaker 1: Mm hm see. But what I did was I had to do that because I had to stop.
Speaker 6: The constant request fairness coming out air conditioning brin.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, I need ties. So they kept coming to you this connection. Notice I went to the doctor. Hold up, hold hold you gotta pay the doctor bill.
Speaker 6: And you know it becomes a request from two sisters a nephew. My nephew ain't never asked me for the two sisters, two brothers, just the request. I'm trying to fix my garage. Can you help me that? Damn dough? It's this lodge and to see, I don't want to hear that. So what I do is, I just I got everybody in the situation here we are that everybody got a little payroll check coming from here. It is every month. You know you're gonna get that all y'all pensions, y'all can keep your pensions that you done earned off your jobs or retirement money and higge your little baby brother throwing it a little bit more. Now, can you make it from that? Because I feel as though you should. I really don't see how we can't.
Speaker 1: Get hanging now.
Speaker 10: That's cool because I think a lot of people that are listening right now, you know they're the breadwinners of their family and friends. This is a common problem that you know everybody's dealing with. So it's cool to hear from you.
Speaker 1: Steve.
Speaker 7: Well, you're rich enough where you can put your family on your payroll.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Look, most most people can't do that, But here's what I suggest you do.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Here's what you do.
Speaker 6: Work out a nominal amount of money or it's a word minimal. I don't know what it is. But look, make work out the small amount of money minimal that you can afford that you know they gonna beg you out of anyway.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 6: And just say, look, once a month, I'm gonna send you a hundred hundred and fifty. Once a month, I'm gonna send you two hundred whatever that number is, right, okay, And just here you go, man, take care of yourself.
Speaker 1: I got some more questions.
Speaker 7: You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 12: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is my ex wife made my son hate me. Wait till you hear this. We'll get into it in a little bit. But right now, the nephew is here with today's prank phone call. What you got for his neph The doctor's visit, the doctor's visits?
Speaker 3: I know it? Does I know it?
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach a Roger. Please he's not here.
Speaker 9: I take a message.
Speaker 3: My name is Mark, ma'am. I'm calling from the.
Speaker 9: Club music down hold on, I'm sorry, say that again.
Speaker 3: Okay, can you hear me?
Speaker 9: I can hear you now.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to reach Rogers. He's not here, Okay. I'm calling from from the clinic, from doctor Robert's office and trying to get some information to him. When do you know what he actually be in? No?
Speaker 9: Actually I don't. Is everything okay?
Speaker 3: Uh? Well, you know everything's fine. I mean, nothing that can't be handled. But we were trying to actually get some information to him so that he can actually come back in for the results.
Speaker 9: Okay, well I don't. I don't know when I can. He's supposed to be here now, I'm not sure when I can tell you he's going to be back.
Speaker 3: Who I'm sorry I didn't ask you earlier. Man. Who am I actually speaking with?
Speaker 9: This is his girlfriend and is Jen Jen?
Speaker 3: Okay, so Jan, you don't you say you don't know, you don't have an idea when he'll be back.
Speaker 9: No, it's trying to make me kind of give a little concern though.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, wow, Okay, I'll tell you what. This is the number that he actually left us to give him a call on his results, and we're not getting an answer. I don't have another number on hand. Do you have any specific time I can actually all back and maybe I'll get him again.
Speaker 9: I'm you're making my stomach is getting nervous right now. What is what is the problem?
Speaker 3: Well, actually you know what is, ma'am. As mister Rogers came in for UH to take a few tests, and he took some tests and we actually have the results in and we'd actually really like for him to come back.
Speaker 9: I don't know anything about it. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you, but I don't know anything about any tests. He hasn't told me anything about going to a clinic or anything like that. I see, So what kind of tests are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I'm not really not at liberty to give you any kind of information unless you're actually on the paperwork. So you know, it's not even something that I can discuss unless the patient has signed off that you are the next and ken or the person that can we can actually give the information to you.
Speaker 9: You do know you I do, and I'm pretty certain, I mean the way we operate in this house, so I'm pretty certain that that I'm on the paperwork. So would you see he pull up.
Speaker 3: Roger stuff on computer here and I'll see what I give me one second, please, sure, okay, okay, let's see now. Let me scroll down for next to Ken. Okay, I got a Janis.
Speaker 1: That is me.
Speaker 9: I mean everybody called me jam, but that's me Janis.
Speaker 3: Wow. Okay, tell me your name again.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry, what's your name again?
Speaker 3: Mark? Mark? Like I said, I'm the clerk here at doctor Robert Bofers, I guess I am at Liberty to tell you what's going on? Please do mister Roger came in and took some STD test STD yes, And I guess at this point I should just maybe both of you guys would come in and wait, wait a minute, way everybody, no, no.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no no, I need you to finish what you were just saying.
Speaker 3: Well, no, that's what I'm saying. Man. What has happened is he's been diagnosed with as well as.
Speaker 9: You got to be kidding me. You have got to be kidding me. Okay, I'm not hearing this.
Speaker 3: Seconds.
Speaker 9: See what that means? Do you understand that he lives in my household? Do you understand what that means that he has been dipping somewhere else because I have been not doing anything that would even come close to bringing something to him like that. So it's our parents that this man has been outside of my household and do it when he has no business doing it, and bring it back in.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm not at liberty making any accusations like that. I cannot say anything like that. All I can say is I'd like for both of you. You know, it'd be good for both of you guys to come in because they will tell you about this is something treatable, it is curable.
Speaker 9: Care about it being treatable or curable. What I care about is the fact that he apparently had been somewhere with some trick and brought something back home to my household. That's what I care about.
Speaker 3: I do understand that, Missus Dannis. I do, but you have to understand my position and what I'm trying to do. I'm just reaching out.
Speaker 9: And well, listen, you happen to call my household, you just have to have to be on the end, on the other side of it. I'm sorry you're getting most of it, but I tell you what what you need to do is you need to make him an appointment and I will meet him there.
Speaker 3: He will be wait wait, wait, wait, wait when he wait a minute, wait a minute, I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: You need to make him an appointment to come out to take a look at these results you're talking about. And guess who will show up at the door before he gets there?
Speaker 3: Me, that's what I'm even with three. I mean, since you're the next Mexican, wouldn't it better for you just needs it to tell him what's going long?
Speaker 9: Since I'm net, you know this is the plan you need to give him. You need to give him a call and give you a steal phone number you haven't.
Speaker 3: Yes, I have a pig. Okay, I got it.
Speaker 9: Okay, you call him a set of twelve new appointment. Trust me when I tell you when he walks through that door and seize my faith, he will know.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, ms min Setlls. I'm not trying to create chaos to let mister Roger know that we need him to come actually into the building.
Speaker 9: I could give to about a call. All I know is you make that appointment. I will get there before he gets there and his own I'm telling you that's how it's gonna run.
Speaker 3: Do you understand me, miss miss Mizeid? I can't allow any chaos to be going on in the building. I cannot allow that. Let me know you're create it.
Speaker 9: Let me tell you something I don't care. I could care less about what you feel about it and what you can and can. All I'm telling you is you.
Speaker 3: Looking for mister Rogers and you call him soon to be white.
Speaker 9: Correction correction, soon to not be white.
Speaker 3: I got one more thing I do need to tell you, though, miss you know what.
Speaker 9: I can't deal with another thing. I swear to God, don't tell me everything out.
Speaker 3: But I do have a one.
Speaker 9: Make your appointment. That's all I care about.
Speaker 3: You make your appointment, will make your point. But I need you to ask to somebody when you come to the clinic. I need you to ask for one person and then they will take care of you.
Speaker 9: Who do I need to ask for us?
Speaker 3: Okay, you need to ask for nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show, because that's who I am. You just got pranked by your husband, Roger.
Speaker 9: You know what my on it tell me tell me I listened to you everyone. I said, no, Oh my goodness, I am so embarrassed. And wait till I see.
Speaker 3: Tell me, are you all right.
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, I am I am over.
Speaker 3: I'm done. I'm done.
Speaker 9: I can't believe I.
Speaker 3: Got I got one more thing. I got to ask. Okay, what is the baddest that I mean, the baddest radio show in the land, the.
Speaker 9: One I wake up to every morning, the Steve Sarby Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Come on, come on?
Speaker 7: Oh I felt her pain?
Speaker 11: What is all this finish off?
Speaker 1: If you really gave her disease?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: When really funny? Oh my god, good one, Johnny, that's the deal with.
Speaker 1: Man for her?
Speaker 7: I wore my heart.
Speaker 1: Just think you're about to prank.
Speaker 12: I guess that's why they call you the King of frank He's the king.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I'm gonna be with Earthquake, shaking it up Father to Comedy. Get over it.
Speaker 4: I'm with Earthquake Father's Day Comedy show New Jersey Pack. Baby, that's going down Father's Day Night. That is June eighteenth at the New Jersey Pack. Father's Day. Tickets are on sale right now. You don't want to miss it. I'm shaking it up with the one and only earthquake in the building. So y'all get ready, all right, laying in the cut, I've been getting calls.
Speaker 1: They blowing me up. I have not been there in a very long time, Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: Should I say Redundo Beach Performing Arts Center, Redundo Beach Performing Art Center, July twhen third, nephew, Timmy, your friends take us to the old sale right now, stop blowing me up.
Speaker 1: I'm going to show up and show out.
Speaker 4: July twenty third, Rodondo Beach, California, Performing a cent.
Speaker 1: My nephew is coming to Dad. Oh dear, I can't wait.
Speaker 7: All right, thanks to NEF my ex wife made sure my son hates me. Strawberry Letter up next, you're.
Speaker 12: Listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. All right, guys, time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more. Please submit your Strawberry letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 7: We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're gonna read this one right here, right now.
Speaker 1: Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 12: Subject my wife made sure my son hates me. Do Stephen Shirley. I'm going to jump right on end. I cheated on my wife two years ago with a woman that constantly threatened to call my wife.
Speaker 7: When she didn't get what she wanted.
Speaker 12: This went on two years until I ran out of money and decided to end the affair.
Speaker 7: This woman called my wife a few days later.
Speaker 12: I was out cutting the yard when my wife when she called my house and my wife answered. I walked in and my wife was on the speaker phone listening to my side chicks, with my son sitting there listening to everything. He was twelve years old at the time, and I made him leave the room, but he had already heard enough. My relationship with him was ruined.
Speaker 1: After that day.
Speaker 12: My home life was terrible too, so I moved out after my wife served me with divorce papers.
Speaker 7: We are in the process of.
Speaker 12: Discussing who will get custody of our son, and I haven't seen him in months. His mother's brainwatched him to think I'm a no good cheater and liar. She has him in the middle of grown folks business, and when we talk, she's always on speakerphone so my son can hear all of the conversation. She sends me text messages with our son on the text thread, and she's usually.
Speaker 7: Calling me names and cursing me out.
Speaker 12: She's brought up all kinds of things that have happened in our marriage, and my son doesn't need to know all of that. I'm dying to see him, so I send him a text asking him to have dinner with me one day soon. He sent me the most disrespectful reply a child could send a father.
Speaker 7: I wanted to go snatch him up real quick, but I can't.
Speaker 12: This is not the boy I raised. He needs his father back in his life. How can I reverse all of this brainwashing? Please advise? Well, I don't know if you're going to be able to do that.
Speaker 7: And I have to say this. Everything in this letter is just terrible. Everything in this letter, I mean.
Speaker 12: You cheated for the lamest excuse ever, I mean in the history of she just say you cheated or wanted to cheat, cheating because this woman was gonna call your wife if you didn't cheat with her.
Speaker 7: It's about the stupidest thing ever, I mean. And then you cheated with her for two years. She scared you for two years. Okay, that's just dumb.
Speaker 12: You know you should have told your wife about the threats when they started, and then call the woman's bluff and not cheat it since she ended up calling your wife anyway, you know. I also, this is what I don't hear in this letter. I don't hear any remorse from you. I hear no remorse from you.
Speaker 7: About what you did.
Speaker 12: I mean, did you try to fix it, did you try to apologize, did you try anything anything?
Speaker 2: I mean?
Speaker 12: And of course your wife wanted to hurt you, and she knows your son is the way to get at you. I mean, what she did is beyond wrong. What she did is beyond wrong. There's no way your son should have been in the middle, as you say, grown folks business.
Speaker 7: If she an ally, she could have talked to another adult.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 12: She tainted the boy now, made herself look like a victim, and yeah, made you hate him, made your son hate you and disrespect you.
Speaker 7: I'm not blaming your wife. I'm not blaming her for anything.
Speaker 1: This is your fault.
Speaker 12: This is you, And of course your your son doesn't want to see his mom hurt and going through because of you. People get divorced every day, and parents do get joint custody of a kid. So hopefully during the divorce that'll work itself out. But yeah, you, sir, created all of this because of your cheating. Now the family's broken. But you got to get to your son some kind of way. You gotta apologize to him. You gotta do something. You got to talk to your son and not say anything bad about his mom like you tried to, you know, allude to in the letter.
Speaker 7: None of that.
Speaker 12: I don't agree with anything she's done either. And your son is already damaged by what she did, you know, letting him hear everything. So you got to get to a counselor you got to talk to him a therapist, the pastor Jesus someone to heal this relationship. Hopefully, like I said, the divorce, when you get that, when you get custody, you know, he can begin to understand that you do love him.
Speaker 1: Steve.
Speaker 6: See, I don't think this is a letter at all about reconciliation. I don't think it is at all. And I think the man came right on when he said, I'm gonna just jump right on it. I cheated on my wife two years ago. He already noticed his fault.
Speaker 4: He hit that.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying he knows this is his fault with a woman who constantly threatened to call my wife when she didn't get what she wanted.
Speaker 1: See, now that's not a threat. If you don't stay with me, I'm gonna call your wife.
Speaker 6: It could be anything she wanted, because he said, like he was buying her stuff, getting her stuff, probably helping her, you know, with the bills and all this hit. And when she don't give something she want her way for him to come over at a certain time, then I'm.
Speaker 1: Threaten to call your wife.
Speaker 6: This went on for two years, and this is the killer part, he says, until I ran out of money and decided to end the affair. See, this affair was based around the money he was giving the mistress. So when the mistress couldn't get what she want and would threat out need this, you need to buy me that din shit, threatened to call the wife.
Speaker 1: He kept it going for two years.
Speaker 6: He liked the little sideline stuff, but it was costing him too much, so then he decided to end the affair.
Speaker 1: What should he didn't have to do any of this?
Speaker 6: He was cheating with the woman. He was buying her stuff. She wanted more when he didn't have the money to give her. Once she threatened to call him, he tried to keep it until he ran out of money.
Speaker 12: I what is is, we'll come back with purchue of your response. Girl at twenty three minutes after you.
Speaker 1: And straightened her letter and her out, come on back.
Speaker 7: You straightened him out.
Speaker 1: He needs send you out.
Speaker 7: My ex wife made sure my son hates.
Speaker 1: Me is the subject?
Speaker 7: Will be back right after this. You're listening, she would hard Morning show.
Speaker 12: All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject my ex wife made my son hate me?
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 6: Man writes a letter that said he gonna jump right on it. Cheated on his wife two years ago. He admitted that he know he wrong with a woman that constantly threatened to call my wife when she didn't get what she wanted. That could be I want you to come over now. That could be I want a new dress. That could be I want you to fix my car. That could be I need help with these bills. It could be anything she wanted, but she would threaten to call wife.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 6: He tried to keep it up, and he said, this went on for two years until I ran out of money. And I said, man, now I got to end this affair. Because that affair he was in. It might have been sexual, but it was tied to money.
Speaker 1: Sugar.
Speaker 6: Daddy ran out of sugar. He just daddy, now, So that's what happened. I was out cutting the yard when she called my house and my wife answered.
Speaker 1: Walked in. Wife on the speakerphone listening to my side. Chick, he know he's wrong. My son was sitting there listening to everything.
Speaker 6: He was twelve years old at the time, and I made him leave the room, but he had already heard enough.
Speaker 1: My relationship with him was ruined after that day.
Speaker 6: My home life was terrible too, so I moved out after my wife served.
Speaker 1: Me with divorce papers. So this isn't about a reconciliation. It's over.
Speaker 6: He caused it. His fault bound hit the problem. We are in the process of discussion who will get custody of our son dog. You not getting custody. You could get joint custody. You know you might get knocked down to visitation, but you're not getting cussed. You can stop this argument right now. I haven't seen him in months. His mother has brainwashed him to think I'm a no good cheetah and liar. She has him in the middle of grown folks business, and when we talk, she's always on speakerphone, so my son can hear all of the conversation. Sureley and I both agree she's wrong for this. I'm gonna tell you at the end. Sends me text messages with our son on the text thread. Oh she she wrong, man, But I'm gonna tell you why she's doing this too, calling your names and cussing me out. She's brought off all kinds of things that happened in I marriage, and my son don't need to know all that. I'm dying to see him. So when I send him a text asking him to have dinner with me one day soon, he sent me the most disrespectful reply a child could send.
Speaker 1: The father.
Speaker 6: I want to go snatch him up real quick, but I can't. This is not the boy I raise. He needs his father back in his life. How can I reverse all the brain washing? Please adviyes. Well, see, here's a deal. She has a accomplished what she wanted to do. But here's the problem. She won, but he lost, not you have lost. Her son has lost because he not only does she not have a husband, but now she got her son thinking he ain't got a father, and it don't have to be.
Speaker 1: Because here's my opinion in this whole thing. When your husband.
Speaker 6: Doesn't prove to be a great husband, it doesn't mean that he's not a good father. Those are two different roles completely, And when I say that, I meaning that the two roles can be separated and each can be performed extremely well.
Speaker 1: You can be a great husband and never have any children.
Speaker 6: You can be a great father, but you don't necessarily make you a great husband.
Speaker 1: So the man's not a great husband.
Speaker 6: Got that, But that don't mean he ain't a great father. But as a scorn woman or man, tying the two together only hurts the child. The child is crushed.
Speaker 1: Oh you whipping the fathers behind. But do you know that?
Speaker 6: You know in the long run that man is still a man no matter what you say about him. But you are hindering your son's development into man because the one person that can teach him how to be a man, you've discredited him because he wasn't a good husband. See, y'all just wasn't it for each other? For whatever the reason was. He wrong for cheating one hundred percent one hundred percent. But because he's not a good husband, don't make him not a good father. So now you've brainwashed the child and the hating his own father, and you win. But guess what your child loses. And y'all got to stop that.
Speaker 1: This is knowledge of it. If you are out there, you have to stop that. If you are in the.
Speaker 6: Process of using your child as a pond and your divorce and your relationship, you have to stop that.
Speaker 1: I am speaking from experience. You have to stop that.
Speaker 6: It's not for you to do this to this boy, because I have news for you. One day, this boy's gonna grow up and he gonna know the truth. And as this boy grows up, this boy's gonna make mistakes of his own and he's gonna start to understand that mistakes happen in life. But because he wasn't a great husband to you don't mean that he wasn't a great father to this boy. And you're doing nothing but damaging the boy. And they tell you all the time. Listen, I don't let my children hear me say nothing about their mother's disparage.
Speaker 1: Nothing. Oh I could, but I don't now them.
Speaker 6: On the other hand, Oh, they ain't done me, done me like like like a day book or guess what at the end, the truth comes out hanging that dog.
Speaker 1: I support the man in this letter.
Speaker 7: I support the child.
Speaker 12: All right, well wow, okay, Well we'll continue this conversation when we come back. My ex wife made sure my son hates me. Steve and I agree on that that that is definitely wrong and we have some personal experiences to talk about when we come back.
Speaker 1: We all do right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening, Steve Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 12: All right, Steve, this this Strawberry letter was was interesting. My ex wife made sure my son hates me, you know, I mean, we can relate to it.
Speaker 7: We can relate to it. We've both been divorced on the show. You know, full disclosure, my first marriage.
Speaker 12: Didn't go well, didn't end well, but we had a beautiful child out of that relationship. And you know, I'm not ashamed to admit that I was very bitter. I was very, very bitter when we broke up.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 12: You know, you get to a dark place sometimes you're angry, you're bitter, and you know, I.
Speaker 1: Was on the radio.
Speaker 7: I was on the radio in LA.
Speaker 12: A lot of people who listened during that time, probably well hopefully they don't remember.
Speaker 7: It was so long ago. But yeah, I used to bad man.
Speaker 12: I used to really bad mouth my ex husband on the air constantly because you know, something would happen that it would remind me or you know, trigger me or something like that, and I just go in, you know, or say one thing, you call him a deadbeat dad or whatever whatever, and uh, just just not a good look, you know when you look back from now.
Speaker 7: Oh, it was horrible.
Speaker 12: I mean I had to stop myself. You know, you grow, you change, people change, they do.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 7: I had to forgive him that.
Speaker 12: It started with that forgiveness be because forgiveness is not for the other person.
Speaker 7: We talk about that a lot on this show. Forgiveness, it's for you.
Speaker 12: Once I forgave him, then I could start to heal and I stopped and I apologized on the air. I apologized to him for saying that because we had a child, I never wanted her to grow up. And you know have people saying, well, your mom used to do this talk about your I never wanted that, so you know.
Speaker 1: Mine ain't feel that way.
Speaker 7: She wouldn't do that. You're too much of a gentleman to do that.
Speaker 6: Well, I would never talk about my sons and daughters mothers in a disparaging way publicly.
Speaker 1: I would never do that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: I have my comments awhile in my own personal life because I'm human, but never on the air.
Speaker 1: Because I taught my sons.
Speaker 6: I raised my sons to honor their mothers like I was raised to honor mind and to defeending her at all costs. I can't they can't see me talking about it. And then I asked him not to honor them.
Speaker 1: But you know, my my ex.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but my ex went on a complete and total smear campaign out of out of her anger and scoring for years.
Speaker 1: I understand, for years.
Speaker 6: I mean just attack, attack, attack, attack. You're so yeah, and you know I thank god I had Marjorie.
Speaker 1: You know, a strong woman who knew me. You can say no.
Speaker 12: All right, we'll be back with more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening Harvey Morning Show. All right, fella's time for comedy. Runette, Jacob, quickly set this up again.
Speaker 5: Please, you test us every week, you test our comedy ability. Give us five subjects, put them on the wheel, spend the wheel, which stop?
Speaker 4: We can do it?
Speaker 1: What you got?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Go?
Speaker 7: Yeah, here's the tacics. I'umber one people I hate.
Speaker 1: On my job. Many can do that.
Speaker 7: Number two, your mama keeps hitting on me.
Speaker 13: Like that.
Speaker 7: Number three I thought they was dead already. Number four Jehovah's witness. Number five people would a clean house?
Speaker 2: Put them on the wheel. Spin the wheel with your people I hate on my job.
Speaker 10: Let me.
Speaker 5: You know the people on your job who bring that food item that don't nobody want any damn way. Oh yeah, but they all booze you about it. First of all, don't nobody like why they bring it to work and didn't make an announcement. Hey I got a slice of punkin pie and then don't touch it. You ain't got nothing to worry about it. Why what else you got, Junior?
Speaker 11: I'll tell you what I was like. I don't like people I work with that act like they're healthier than you.
Speaker 1: That's an issue for me.
Speaker 11: You know, I'm saying, he's saying he's gonna be acting like.
Speaker 14: He's more healthy than me. But he got eight told. I want you to know he ain't told it. I ain't talking about nobody, but just.
Speaker 1: You got I can't stand the dude that that that that rad on you when you clock out an you were here.
Speaker 4: You thought you had it cool with him until you get halfway home. Yeah, they looking for you.
Speaker 11: How do they know I'm going.
Speaker 6: I don't like people to send you video, email you videos for their life.
Speaker 1: I just got even your real.
Speaker 7: The topic is people I hate on my job.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 5: You know what the people that I hate on my job, And not only are they sicker than you, but they have functions to raise money about how damn sick they are. We don't have nothing for diabetes. We running, We ain't making speeches. We ain't out there doing that.
Speaker 2: We don't have a month or nothing. Therefore with you having a day or a month or a marathon, to me, just to me, you are sicker than me.
Speaker 11: You know what I like about my job.
Speaker 1: I know some sick people on the job.
Speaker 14: I'm not calling no man, ain't telling no lidy, But I child like people that got diabetes.
Speaker 11: They act like type two is better than type wo.
Speaker 2: They care for all that.
Speaker 7: They just really all that.
Speaker 11: I take my medicine.
Speaker 2: I don't shoot my medice.
Speaker 11: They talking to other sick people about it. Yeah, I mean you really still old medice? And I thought you gonna sat at ways said okay, you was at one point you die bet you by pays one. That's all I'm saying, not talking about nobody.
Speaker 4: Oh my job, I can't stand nobody. I can't stand nobody on my job. Who a millionaire And every time they come to work, they always, oh, I'm going through what is going through?
Speaker 1: You ain't going through who? The Lord Testament ain't not wrong with I'm going through who. I don't know what's your boy going to?
Speaker 9: God?
Speaker 1: They had your boy. Man, I'm gonna make it to test your.
Speaker 12: Co o.
Speaker 1: All these champagne and products.
Speaker 7: All right, you're listening Morning show.
Speaker 12: All right, come on, Steve, Let's make sure that the Steve Harvey nation knows that you're Elevate You healthy green powders will soon be available at Walmart, and of course they're still available.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you all, I'm excited about this on June night in Walmart stores. Elevate You has gone big time And how much bigger can you get than the super.
Speaker 1: Giant themselves Walmart.
Speaker 6: The newest product that sweeping the nation is called Elevate You l Apostrophe Evat. It's my daily green drink powder that has been helping people get more healthy, helping them with their digestion, helping them with their brain clarity, and helping them with their energy, all in a tasty green drink. A lot of my friends have told me, Steve, I'm gonna be honest with you. I like the original. That's my favorite because it's a good tasting green drink. But if you need flavor, I've got tart, cherry and chocolate. But in Walmart on June ninth, you can get the new products exclusively in Raalmart. The green drinks will come in now travel easy to use stick packs where you can take them on the go with you, mix them anywhere. And we have three brand new products coming out which are gummies. They're delicious flavors. One is for digestion, one is for your immunity, and the other one is for metabolism.
Speaker 1: Elevate You is in wall Mark on June night long.
Speaker 12: I'm more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up in thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play around him.
Speaker 7: Would you rather?
Speaker 12: Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show time. Now, guys for around it?
Speaker 7: Would you rather? Would you rather have no legs or no arms.
Speaker 1: Can you just take one apiece?
Speaker 7: I mean, damn no, no legs, no arms. The moms though, man, I.
Speaker 1: Got to have them. I got to. Okay, I'm gonna let you take them legs. I'm gonna have them all.
Speaker 7: Come on, Steve, No legs, no arms.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna need them. Mom, I can't grab nothing, I can't beat up there. At least you got arms. You can go somewhere. I can drive need them all.
Speaker 6: Okay, you know you know how to be in wheelchairs and stuffs and all I get. But cats strong? Yeah, Hey, them dudes way you out, man, Yeah, they wear you out. But I'm just going with I like, what the way I am. I'm I'm gonna pass.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: This was.
Speaker 6: And I'm sitting up here with my leg up on the desk right now thinking if you wouldn't now, I'll just slumped down and beat and fell out.
Speaker 1: This damn chance I slide out on the floor.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 12: So would you rather walk barefoot in a public restroom or would you rather get food poisoning?
Speaker 6: I gonna take that food poison I've been food poisoned before. Yeah, let me go and start throwing up because I'm not walking barefoot in that public restaurant.
Speaker 1: I'm throwing up either way.
Speaker 9: I just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I got to blow torch the bottom of my feet with my cigar lighter, trying to sanitize your feet. I need to cross the burn and sayings again.
Speaker 12: All right, I think we have three for food poisoning on that one. If you're keeping score, all right? Would you rather save the world but die as a hero in the process, or save the world but no one knows?
Speaker 4: Man blank this world? What is you talking about? I'm telling to save it and then die? Why would I do that?
Speaker 6: I'd rather just be here and see where the hell gonna happen me, y'all. I ain't never asked be no heat, no damn way. I just want to be the survival.
Speaker 7: Die.
Speaker 2: Last one.
Speaker 7: Would you rather scream at each other? Or would you rather give each other the silent treatment? Give each other worch the silent treatment?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh really, I take the side of the treatment. I take all that, holly yeah, because I want you to be quiet anyday I work.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 7: All right, we're coming up at forty nine.
Speaker 1: The game when it's home.
Speaker 12: Coming up at forty nine minutes after the hour, it's our last break of the day, and we'll close out the show with Steve Harvey right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. All right, Steve, here we are last break of the day. Time for you to leave us with some closing remarks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, I try to find different ways to encourage people because life is really challenging, man, and it's becoming even more so for all of us because of social media. Man, it's like craziness. It's it's you can become a part of the the meal, so to speak. You can just become a part of the meal. And you don't even have to be famous, you really really don't. It can just be in your circle of friends that you start getting hated on or something like that. But it's really difficult out here. So I really try to give people bits and pieces of things that happened to me as I progress through my life, and I maintain and I grow all the while. In spite of in spite of now, two things help me. First of all, my relationship with God is probably better than it's ever been because I've learned some really really useful tools over the past year to.
Speaker 1: Really really help me.
Speaker 6: Now, little did I know that God was presenting these tools to me so so I would have them and be equipped for the fight that he knew was coming my way. Man, that's a cool, cool thing to know that God taught me some things before last year that was going to help me with what he knew was coming my way this year. So the first thing I have to attribute and give credit to my relationship with God has been the real root of my ability to keep moving forward in the face of all circumstances, whether they seemed appeared to be what they were or not.
Speaker 1: And then secondly, I have learned how to shield myself.
Speaker 6: It's not that I know how to shield myself, but I've learned how to put a protective coding over my mind to help me deal with negativity because it's just so much of it out there.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: And if you get if you really listen to what everybody's saying, you know you have a lot more people that love you and hate.
Speaker 1: You know that the problem with hate.
Speaker 6: Is it's so dog gonna loud, and love is just so somebody call and say, hey, man, don't worry about none of that.
Speaker 1: I got you back.
Speaker 6: I love you, man, Thank you for all you do your real friends know the truth? It's just people who don't they have something to say. So, your relationship with God and this practice that I've learned of how now how to cope my mind from negativity have been two of the most powerful things that I've developed over the past couple.
Speaker 1: Of years and last year and a few months ago.
Speaker 6: That's really really helping me. And So what I wanted to kind of share in light of all of that in that same vein as what I want you to stop doing. If you're doing this, stop giving people permission to have an opinion about you. Man, Stop giving people permission to have an opinion about you when, first of all, they don't even know you. Number two, a lot of people with an opinion about you they've never met you. And here's the most important reason they don't know you. They haven't met you.
Speaker 1: And you want to know the real reason you shouldn't care, because they don't care. They don't care anything about you one way other than the other.
Speaker 6: They just riding through the system pushing buttons, and you happen to be the button that they pushing today.
Speaker 1: Do not give people permission.
Speaker 6: To have an opinion about you, and you listen to it. I stop doing that. I stop giving people my permission have an opinion about me you don't have. I'm not giving you permission. Now you can go have one, but it's without my permission, So therefore you.
Speaker 1: Can't affect me. Listen to me.
Speaker 6: People, if you don't give them the permission to affect you, they can't affect you. You can keep pushing on and upward to your goals. Don't give them permission to turn you back. Don't give them permission to stop you. Don't give a person permission to ride your back. Martin Luther King said, a.
Speaker 1: Man can't ride your back unless you bend over. Stand up, stand up to some of this mess. I'm not saying go down there and do something about it.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, stand up, hold your head up, square your shoulders, pinch your shoulder blades, get your chests out, hold your cheain up, go on with your bad self.
Speaker 1: Quit worrying about what they saying. Them people don't even know you.
Speaker 6: Don't give these people permission to make you feel less than who you really are. Your heavenly father made you you a child of God. These people didn't make you. Do not give them permission. Don't give them permission to be a determining factor in your life. They don't have your permission to do that. They don't have the ability to do that. Don't give them permission.
Speaker 1: To hate you.
Speaker 6: Turn your back, ride your back, make you feel less, be a determining factor in your life. You know why because they don't know you, they ain't never met you, and they don't care about you. You should not care about what they think. Those are my remarks. Have a good weekend.
Speaker 1: Yes profound.
Speaker 12: For all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, VOIDWAAR prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show