Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Cambridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what did you do over the weekend?
Speaker 3: What did I do it? Okay? What did I do it over the weekend? Oh?
Speaker 1: I horse showed on Friday and Saturday with Slate, and then I came back to La Saturday night, Saturday afternoon and time for Cruises football game.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 1: Sunday we just like went to church and like it was our first Sunday where we had nothing we had to do.
Speaker 2: Oh, isn't that great? That's the best.
Speaker 1: And we just like after church we went to our favorite place for lunch and then came back, took a nap, and then we played in the pool.
Speaker 4: Like it was just I was like, do I detect a little head cold going on with you?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: So Eddie has been sick, poor guy the past three months, been sick off and on.
Speaker 2: But he got that head cold, coffeing sore throat. It's been lasting for like a week.
Speaker 4: I woke up on Sunday one of those days like you had nothing to do, and Eddie said, you want to go to Paula and go because we love getting like every time we camp, we drive through there and we get like produce and vegetables and all that stuff, and they're so yummy. So I'm like, okay, my sinuses were killing me. So I took a suit af fed. I don't ever take suit a fed.
Speaker 3: Wore you up for three days.
Speaker 2: No, do the opposite.
Speaker 4: I get in the car and we're driving to Paula and I don't fall asleep in the car ever, because I can't stand Eddie's driving.
Speaker 2: It is his driving is so bad. And so I fell asleep on the way up there. I was out of it. I took the pill like an hour before we left. I got there. I had on pants like a sweatsuit.
Speaker 4: The pants didn't match the top, same brand, but they didn't match the top.
Speaker 2: They were different.
Speaker 4: One was blue, one was gray, different colored stripes on it, the aviator nation. And then I had on yellow foam burke and st that look like they're bright green, like neon green. And they were probably a level above CROCS, maybe a level above Crocs. And Eddie's like, We're just gonna go for drive. It's just it's so beautiful, Like okay.
Speaker 2: No, we went to a drive, then we went to a restaurant.
Speaker 4: Then we went somewhere else and I was dressed like a complete idiot, complete idiot. So that was my Sunday. Today, I'm getting that laser. I think it's a laser Vavaci or something like that.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know about this one. What is it. It's actually an.
Speaker 2: FDA approved skin tightening laser that you can use not only in your face, but on your arms and your legs, your stomach, wherever you want to use it.
Speaker 3: Where are you getting it?
Speaker 2: I'm getting it on.
Speaker 4: My face and I tried there because I feel like, you know, it's been five years since I've had the little mini face lift lower face lift, and it's you know.
Speaker 2: I'm getting up there in age Teddy Joe.
Speaker 3: You're feeling a little movement.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling a little movement. I'm getting those little lines right here, you know.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, and I don't want to do another facelift, and I don't like doing filler. So obviously filler will pump things up, but I want to just tighten the skin. So I'm going to Doctor Amby's right after the podcast. They will numb me and give me laughing gas.
Speaker 3: Oh you're in, so you're gonna have a good day.
Speaker 4: Well, they said, it's like fast acting or fast wearing off. So even after like I'm done, I can go ahead and drive. So that makes me happy instead of being like doped up for the rest of the day.
Speaker 2: Well scared, I heard it her. It's like hell.
Speaker 3: Well the Morpheus, the one that I got that hurt like hell.
Speaker 1: They gave me laughing gas numbing cream and they I took a value.
Speaker 3: They gave me a valium.
Speaker 4: I think I've had something like that done before. None of it really works, I've never had I've.
Speaker 1: Noticed my skin texture really changed for me really because I have like.
Speaker 3: You can't toweright now because of my spray.
Speaker 1: Tan, but I have like red little bumps on my skin, and it really just the texture of my skin was so is so much better. I might do it again. Well actually I was supposed to it again on Thursday.
Speaker 2: But is there a lot of downtime for that?
Speaker 1: No, I mean, you can't be in the sun. But I can't be in the sun anyway, I can't be.
Speaker 4: I have had that CO two laser done and that was that was similar. I had to take like medication and all that before I had it done. I had graph marks love my face for like six months because my skin's so so sensitive. It's very thin, it's very pale, and it just doesn't anything super invasive.
Speaker 2: It screws it up. I had that fraxle once it got in bacterial infection. Like, I'm just not good. So that's why I'm a little bit scared.
Speaker 1: Well, I can tell you, guys, for those listening, I went deep down the rabbit hole last night.
Speaker 2: So you know those Stanley.
Speaker 1: Water bottles that are water jugs that everybody is like the suburban mom, starter kid or whatever it's called, but like every single person is obsessed with that.
Speaker 3: They sell out within seconds.
Speaker 1: I watched this whole thing where this plastic surgeon talks about how you should not use those or any ones where you have to drink out of a straw.
Speaker 3: Because he said he's seeing an uptick.
Speaker 1: Of women that have smokers wrinkles around their lips and they don't smoke, and it's because they're sipping out of their straw all day long.
Speaker 4: Well, they're smoking their Stanley is what they're doing. That's what they're doing. So I was like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Imagine have your lips wrapped around that all day long, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sucking on this big ol' heavy thing and apparently he's saying, do not do it.
Speaker 2: So do you think that's true? Do you think it's a myth?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Well, I mean, it's just like having.
Speaker 4: I don't know how much you have that thing in your mouth, but it's just like smokers, they puffing away, they get around their lips. So if you're training your mouth to do that constantly, then yeah, and.
Speaker 3: You're drinking out of a straw all day long. I mean, I don't know, but.
Speaker 1: I I'm just saying I watched the video on it. I went down the rabbit hole, and so that's me giving my two cents. Other than that, it is man beginning of May, and that means it's Melanoma Awareness Month, which me and Tamra have both been affected by melanoma. It's a deadly disease. I was able to announce that you're my born, my billboard.
Speaker 2: I know, I am so proud of you. So what's next? Are do you? Is there going to be boards in California? Ors? It's just strictly New York up on.
Speaker 1: So right now it's in Times Square. And then I go to a bunch of different events and dinners. I invited you to the one in La.
Speaker 4: Do you know that I just recently got asked to do a trip to New York about melanoma. Every year because I've had melanoma, they reach out to me like they're doing you to do things. And I was asked to go to New York May first, and I just couldn't swing it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, well, I'm too bad because I'm going to New York.
Speaker 3: When am I going. I'm going to New York Saturday night on the Red Eye.
Speaker 2: Wait this Saturday.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm going Saturday night on the Red Eyes, New York.
Speaker 1: I have a little press to do for the Billboard, and then I fly to Nashville.
Speaker 3: I think I'm going to see I've never been.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, nash Vegas. Baby, it is so much fun.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I'm sad than that you're not going to be there and Edwin can't come.
Speaker 2: You're going to see Justin.
Speaker 3: I'm going to see Justin. I'm going to bring him to the Kogs on Tuesday night.
Speaker 4: I keep looking at houses in Franklin, Tennessee, because I just have this dream that we're going to buy a second house there.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you what I think once I go there.
Speaker 3: I haven't been there.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I've ever spent any time there as an adult at all.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's fun.
Speaker 1: Talk about a party town. Well, I feel like I'll figure it out.
Speaker 3: I'll get all the deats.
Speaker 1: But other than that, what else is like? Is there any other action? Have you been noticing any more bots coming for you all?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they're constantly sending like nasty things, digging up stuff from like twelve years ago.
Speaker 2: I mean, clearly they're forty.
Speaker 4: It happened ever since I said what I said about Teresa. So it's just I said what I said, and I said, Okay. I do have a pretty cool announcement. I have teamed up with Trova Trip, which is a super cool like community where I'm gonna host a event in like Bali or Greece, Italy, you name it. All you have to do is go out to survey. They plan everything for us, and we will all be going on this trip together. Now that doesn't mean that I have they have to hang out with me the entire time.
Speaker 2: Do you ever you want?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 2: So, but super excited.
Speaker 4: We are even thinking about starting to do reoccurring wellness trips bring cut Fitness back Alive where people can come and work out and like.
Speaker 2: A wellness retreat.
Speaker 4: And let's say Balie because Balie was so good to me when I went last time.
Speaker 3: I actually love Balie. Well, that's awesome. How do people sign up?
Speaker 4: So just go to my stories right now, just fill out the questionnaire and it's basically asking you, like what's your budget, where do you want to go? What time frame? And three hundred people have already been confirmed that want to go, so we're want to do multiple trips.
Speaker 2: So it's gonna be so much fun. It's gonna be a lot of traveling in my life.
Speaker 3: I love it. It's awesome. I know because you're also coming on my retreat to Sedona.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I'm excited about that.
Speaker 3: And you guys, if you want to come hang with me and tamor.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be for those of you who are not able to travel outside of the country but want to come to Sedona.
Speaker 4: Can you tell me more about it, like what to expect we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: Like hiking, yoga, I partner with Katie.
Speaker 2: Are we gonna go hiking up four in the morning.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's gonna be hot, but we're gonna be twenty degrees there. It's gonna be hot, but we are are going to make the most of it. It's August twenty fourth through the twenty seventh, and we're just gonna have It's just gonna be about like bonding, relaxing, chilling, but moving your body and having good productive conversations.
Speaker 2: Will there be adult beverages there?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's not that kind of retreat this is, so.
Speaker 2: It's gonna have to smuggle some in. Yeah, we're doing. I bring the New Housewife with me.
Speaker 4: I love that well because she does yoga retreats, so I thought that that would be a good.
Speaker 3: Perfect So we got travel coming up, which.
Speaker 4: Going to Croatia too, you are Yeah, I'm going to do Watch What Happens Live for the premiere of the show, and then from there we're flying to Croatia for ten days. It's our tenure wedding anniversary, so I will be doing the pod. I'm fingers crossed from Croatia.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't even know what the time differences.
Speaker 4: I would imagine either or something that's so were flight from New York.
Speaker 3: I go, oh, my golfh hope you get those laid down flats.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: Well, House White headlines. It starts out and it's not even a Housewife headline. It is back to scandabal who made it into the White House Correspondence dinner.
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 3: And people were all confused. They're like, why in the world would Arianna and LVP and uh La Lah get invited.
Speaker 1: I'm like, listen, they had the Kardashians there before, like they always have, like a mix of celebrities at these or Bravo celebrities are whomever at these type of events.
Speaker 3: But the part that kind of resonated with.
Speaker 1: Me is that Roy joked in his speech scandals have been devouring career this year.
Speaker 3: The untouchable Tucker Carlson is out of a job.
Speaker 1: But to Tucker Staff, I want you to know, I hope I know what you're feeling. I work at the Daily Show too, blah blah blah. Then he goes on to say, I got caught up like that. Dude's from vander Pump Rules. I don't know what vander Pump Rules is all about.
Speaker 3: I watched it a couple of times.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean Scandabal made it into the White House correspondence dinner.
Speaker 2: Wow, is this something that you would want to go to?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Either would I?
Speaker 1: Okay I'm not, But did you see that the scandalbal trailer just leaked?
Speaker 3: I just watched it.
Speaker 2: What do you mean it leaked? Like illegally, illegally leaked.
Speaker 3: It's somewhere.
Speaker 2: It's such bullshit when people do that. I know everyone under everybody I know.
Speaker 3: But luckily it's just the trailer.
Speaker 1: But I saw it on Instagram just now, and I mean there's a part where you see Raquel like touching his face.
Speaker 3: And like it's it's a lot it.
Speaker 4: Okay, we've just been told buyer, producer, if the Twats get invited to the White House, they are going. Okay, so erase, erase, erase what we said.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, we're if we get invited, we're going. Should we have shirts made?
Speaker 4: Tweetled twat and tweedle two, I mean tweetled de tweetled dumb you ding dong?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: The Real House of New York City returning to Bravo with a reboot cast July sixteenth.
Speaker 2: So you know what that means Teddy.
Speaker 4: That means there's gonna be three Housewives shows on at once.
Speaker 3: Well that's good because right now we only have one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's great. So we'll have three at the same time.
Speaker 4: So that means we'll be talking doing our pod quite often and super excited about that. So season fourteen, the long running Bravo series will future say Uba, Aaron, Jenna, Giselle, Brinn. Anyways, these are all unique names.
Speaker 2: Can't wait to meet these girls. We's teenth. I think it's going to be very awkward to watch New York with a brand new cast. That's just me Well, we're gonna have to go into it. I guess the same.
Speaker 1: Way we went into Dubai because that was a fresh new cast and that.
Speaker 2: I don't even think that they deserve to be called Season fourteen.
Speaker 3: You have to it should just be a fresh new name.
Speaker 2: It should it should just be season one. Well, I can say this.
Speaker 1: They just dropped a confessional look one of the girls did, and now I'm blaming on which of the girls, And she's yeah, and she's just wearing a white tank top with the little Prada insignia on it.
Speaker 2: Not very glitzy and glamorous. For confessional.
Speaker 1: Maybe what this is and it's not Maybe it's not actually the confessional. Maybe they were like testing lighting and someone took a picture and they posted that. Because here's where my thought process on this. I'm fine that she wanted to go the tank top.
Speaker 2: Route, like I wish.
Speaker 1: I always try to do that type of thing too, and would never let me. Yeah, but why would she wear the tank top with those earrings? Like maybe maybe she wasn't dressed yet, That's what I'm saying. Maybe she just went and they took the picture of like because sometimes.
Speaker 4: They need to test like heights and all that, and so you have to sit in a chair and then.
Speaker 2: They scoot you up and they said and the other side. So that's probably what they were doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's my guest too.
Speaker 2: Can we can we talk about this new reality show called Goat Greatest of All Time Reality Star. It's very interesting. Jill Zarren got her spot back on TV.
Speaker 4: She got her spot, But my question is I only know two people out of everybody, and if they're going to be the goat of reality TV, they know.
Speaker 1: They're not the goat of reality TV. It's the goat of this competition. Who's the greatest in within these groups of people.
Speaker 2: Greatest of all time? Right? So the cast is, uh, I don't know anybody in this cast. But did you don't watch The Bachelor and Kristin?
Speaker 3: No? I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't I know Reza.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's Kristen from Banner Pump Rules. I know Joe and Tasha. We know Jill's Aaron, which I mean, I guess they must pay pretty well, because wasn't she upset with what they were gonna pay on Legacy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, good for her.
Speaker 3: Good for her.
Speaker 1: But why aren't I seeing your name thrown around anymore with Legacy?
Speaker 3: Jill? What's going on?
Speaker 2: She burnt that bridge? Baby? Well?
Speaker 1: I think it'll be an interesting show. It's hosted by comedian Daniel Tosh. The show's recruited some of the biggest reality stars in recent years to determine which is the greatest reality show contestant of all time.
Speaker 3: So they're in some sort of competition.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's where it's not like who was the I In all honesty, I don't really watch reality shows.
Speaker 4: I watch housewife shows and that's it. I mean, that's the only reality show I watch.
Speaker 2: His Housewives, I don't watch Bachelor. I don't watch any of those, so I wouldn't know who any of these people are.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk a little bit about the reunion. New Jersey looks that just dropped.
Speaker 2: Oh, the Disney princess tail is oldest?
Speaker 3: Time is the wrong is oldest rhyme?
Speaker 2: What is the beating?
Speaker 1: And the that gold dress honestly reminds me of When and Beauty and the Beast.
Speaker 3: That's the actual dress. Remember when they're dancing.
Speaker 4: It is a lot there's they look like Disney princesses and better them than us. We always get the we want you in jewel tones, and that's what we end up looking like.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so these are jewel tones. So we've got three in yellow or gold. I'm not sure which one. That's Teresa of the gold. She's in my favorite, even though I could do without whatever the drapery is on the back, I mean, jinfessler, I don't. I think I wore that dress to prom like I'm not kidding and like a beige.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean her dress is very Yeah, it's fine, Yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 3: It's I'm going to find my dress.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rachel's I don't do well with like a bedazzled belt like that.
Speaker 3: It's not my favorite thing in the world.
Speaker 4: But question, what where do you buy these dresses at? I have never don't tell them on Revolved, I've never seen anything like that.
Speaker 3: My guess is that a lot of these have been made.
Speaker 4: I do think that jen Aiden's dress is very it's class compared to everybody that's in there.
Speaker 2: Like, it's just a very classy look.
Speaker 3: I like Dolores's dress.
Speaker 2: Dolores, yeah, I think.
Speaker 1: I love Dolores's hair darker, I think her Yeah, her dress does look good.
Speaker 2: I do like that.
Speaker 3: I think Danielle's glam looks good, but the look is a lot for me, like the full.
Speaker 2: Melissa's dress is a cute cut. I personally, I actually have.
Speaker 4: A jumpsuit in this blue sequence and I just can't wear it.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is. It's just itchy and I don't like sequence.
Speaker 1: Well, Melissa looks a little like unhappy because she's like, oh, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: She had a wonderful day. I don't mind Teresa's dress. I think it's cute. She looks hot, her hair looks good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean she looks amazing.
Speaker 4: I just don't like it's a Yeah, it's a new twist to Disney Princess.
Speaker 2: It's sexy Disney Princess.
Speaker 1: Marge is wearing that dress that looks like the one we have. Uh, we have the black version, yeah, and you have the bait. I have the black, the beij one.
Speaker 2: I have a black one.
Speaker 3: Oh, you have a black one too, black. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't even know where that dress is.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Oh, while we've been on this call, Bravo has officially released the trailer for vander Pump Rules Finale.
Speaker 2: So oh they did.
Speaker 4: Okay, so obviously it was about to be released in some asshole leaked it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't do that, guys, why do you need it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Like what I mean? Granted I did.
Speaker 1: I did that one time, release that one picture, and I regret it and I will never know.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what happens when we get drunk and we're bitter. I was very bitter.
Speaker 3: Back then we were pretty, we were better betties. Then, we were definitely better betties.
Speaker 1: Let's take a little break, better Betty Junior, and uh then we'll come back and talk about Jersey. Oh yeah, Senior, sorry, sorry, all right.
Speaker 3: So we are back and Tam you made me audibly laugh.
Speaker 1: Today I was getting my hair colored and we were all on our group text.
Speaker 3: We were just talking about the episode.
Speaker 4: Now, you guys weren't just talking. You guys were arguing about stupid shit. And it went on and went on and went on. Yes you were, Matt, Yes you were. You were arguing about stupid shit.
Speaker 2: Who's better than who? And who's thirsty and who's good? And I'm like, I wasn't saying who was.
Speaker 3: I was saying certain storylines I don't need to see. But the point is, you say, toddlers, you are normally in the mix of the.
Speaker 4: Normally you will notice I don't say a word when you guys start bullying people, and that text message, oh please you got You guys are all bullies, so I don't want to get All three of us are bullies against each other.
Speaker 2: Yes, you guys bully each other.
Speaker 3: Don't use the word bully because I'm throwing it around.
Speaker 2: Like why, I'm just I'm joking. I'm joking. Sometimes I am in the mix, and sometimes I have a lot to say. But I was very busy this morning.
Speaker 3: I know you were doing it posting your sexy workout pick.
Speaker 2: But this is the.
Speaker 1: Part that made me laugh the most was you finally chime in after we've been at it for like ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh, the non stop all of youse. Yeah, I said shut them. I got shut the up all of you because I just watched Jersey, Yes what they say use what Joe had just said use and Joe.
Speaker 3: Joe Judais not Joey Gorga.
Speaker 2: He said use.
Speaker 3: And so I just watched.
Speaker 2: But it's subtitled use wile U s E.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I can't.
Speaker 1: Use, I can't use use guys all right, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: This episode, Okay, definitely a filler.
Speaker 2: This episode was a snooze fest.
Speaker 3: This episode could have just been a TikTok.
Speaker 2: This episode could have just been scrapped.
Speaker 3: Well, while we're on the topic of bullies.
Speaker 1: Bullies, Danielle down on Danielle people. Oh my gosh, here's the thing, Danielle, you knew what you were signing up for.
Speaker 3: And here's the thing.
Speaker 1: She keeps saying things like she's like quoting Muhammad Ali, like she's.
Speaker 2: I can't you're gonna act like you're gonna be Yeah, if.
Speaker 1: You're gonna act like you're gonna come in and fight, then you gotta be a jersey butterfly and sting like a bedazzled bee, because this is a you better be a bougie bee. You better be a bougie bee because they're Yes, of course they're coming for you, but they're not.
Speaker 3: They were coming for everybody.
Speaker 2: Everybody comes over everyone. But she was kind of asking for it. She kept poking.
Speaker 3: But also, Daniel, oh, you want them to stop coming for you?
Speaker 1: Be just like a like a little a little bit fun just once I want to see.
Speaker 4: I feel like she's more fun in her interviews, her confessionals than she is like in person. And that's a problem to me when it comes to housewives. There's been housewives they won't confront or say anything while they're in the mix, but they get behind the camera and is like they're like, uh, people on internet can't remember.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But Daniel really can't be upset knowing this this is the rumor, because she kept asking Jennifer Aiden and wanting to know and talking about it, and it's just like.
Speaker 2: You know what, just say it.
Speaker 4: Later on in the episode, she says she wants to bring it up, and I'm like, just bring it up.
Speaker 2: There's no good time.
Speaker 1: There's no, good time, it's already on scrub her sister laws.
Speaker 2: Yeah, her sister laws party, go ahead, do it.
Speaker 1: No, But if she really wanted to do it, if she really wanted to not make it her news storyline to move on from her brother, she could have while they were on the trip, just gone to Melissa and said like, hey, I need to give you a heads up immediately that this is going on.
Speaker 4: Will be a good housewife and bring it up. If something is brought up to you on camera and it's talked about, it's not off limits.
Speaker 1: And clearly she's going to but now she's trying to justify for it and has to figure out her way in.
Speaker 3: And then we get to Rachel and John.
Speaker 2: Wait can we first? Can we go back and talk about.
Speaker 4: Danielle's husband When he's talking with the kids, I'm like, that's great parenting.
Speaker 2: I like that style. We're gonna eat all your candy right in front of you if you guys make one peep down there.
Speaker 1: And then I understood once they sent the kids out of the room, like essentially they're like, go down there while we filmed the scene and talk badly about people, and we're gonna bribe you with kidie. Because we are filming and your little kids are around, You're like desperate because you're like, they want us to get these beats in, but I don't want my kids to hear, so like, how are we gonna do this?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: I wish I would have given a candy when she was about two and a half three years old, when I sent her upstairs to go sit on my bed and watch TV while we filmed downstairs. Nope, she found a pair of scissors and cut her hair off. I remember going up there going after we finished shooting the scene.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh my god, my god.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, Tamra, look what we've started.
Speaker 1: I just saw in our group chest.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 1: Sorry if you're feeling bullied, I was just having fun.
Speaker 2: Go ah, okay. Then Rachel and John meet with an adoption attorney.
Speaker 1: She finds it crazy that she has to ask Jayden's mom if it's okay if she adopts Jayden, even though she has raised him and has dedicated time to being his mom. Do you think this story is unfair to the birth mom or you think because she has been with him.
Speaker 4: I think there are certain words that have been said that is maybe a little could have been spoken a little softer. I understand that Rachel has raised since he was a baby. However, like saying things like she's not capable and she's this and she's that probably is.
Speaker 2: Not going to go over well in the long run.
Speaker 4: And you know, she doesn't know this is her first time on TV, but probably wording it a little bit different.
Speaker 3: I yus, he's going to see it too, so it's like, yeah, it's a little rough for him to have to go through, Like I don't know how much of his story he personally shares and his moms and everybody seeing it.
Speaker 4: Like I mean, I think it's a beautiful thing that Rachel took on the role of being Jaden's mom, And you know, I don't know what is going on with mom, I mean, and.
Speaker 2: There is a difference.
Speaker 4: I think she said something like she didn't want him or she hasn't had them, or when you don't have your child in your life or you don't want them, that's two different things sometimes, you know, take it from me, A child's not in your life not because of something you did, but something that has happened to them, and that is heartbreaking itself.
Speaker 2: But to not want your child. That's a whole different thing.
Speaker 3: But know what I did notice is that John was pretty quiet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you think.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's he doesn't want to open that can of worms with the ex but like now they have, I mean, because they could have easily just gone in there and said, you know, he's lived with us since this date and I consider him my son, and I want to make it official.
Speaker 3: What do we need to do?
Speaker 1: And then just them been being told and then just left it at that, but they shared more, which you know, it forces people to dig, and now they're going to want to find out who he is, who she is, and you know.
Speaker 4: This This next scene kind of pissed me off a little bit. When Olivia tells Bill that jenn refuses to wear silk or lingerie. Jen thanks Margaret since now her nine year old feels Jen needs to wear lingerie for their marriage to work. I just think that that is such bullshit. Jennifer blaming Margaret for her daughter wanting to be a love therapist, but continues to talk about Bill and their relationship and lingerie in front of the little girl. Yeah, the conversation they had was right in front of her. You want to blame somebody, blame yourself. At some point, Jennifer needs to stop blaming Margaret Margaret and take responsibility for her own actions. How does Olivia know that she doesn't wear lingerie? How does she know her mom doesn't wear lingerie?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I do think having if it's out there that he had an affair publicly, then it's about having the hard conversations with your kids. But that shouldn't be about lingerie. It should be about like, hey, this happened. These are the tools that mommy and daddy are working through to try to make sure it never happens again, because we love you and we want to fight for our family. But those are the conversations that I would want to have with my kids if it were for us.
Speaker 2: Now, how many kids do they have?
Speaker 3: I think they have four?
Speaker 4: Oh, because I heard Bill say I'm trying to put five kids through college.
Speaker 2: That's why I work so much. And I'm like, they have five kids.
Speaker 3: They must have five kids. I mean I really, yeah, they have a lot of kids.
Speaker 1: They just I think not all the kids like to be on camera as much as.
Speaker 3: Olivia.
Speaker 4: How about when she asks Bill to go to therapy again, and he basically says, you have more issues than me, you need to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, he's like he essentially he's going to do the bare minimum and she's gonna have to deal with It's you.
Speaker 2: Do you think that their marriage is going to work.
Speaker 3: I think yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna work for them.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna work for them for them, yeah, I think for what clearly what she wants in her life right now, and I think the show has probably given her a lot of her own identity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so because.
Speaker 1: Of that, she's gonna be able to, you know, as long as she has the show, she's gonna be all right, and she'll be able to because you're so busy when you're filming, she's going to be able to ignore some of the other red flags. But once the show ends, I think reality is going to you know, set.
Speaker 4: In Like, well, I don't think it's going to ever end for her because she's a pretty good housewife.
Speaker 3: Well I think she's a great housewife.
Speaker 4: But at some point that doesn't mean I agree with everything she says. Person I don't even agree with should I say on the show, So no, I don't even.
Speaker 3: Agree with this, should I say?
Speaker 2: On here?
Speaker 3: Half the time after I heard it, I'm like.
Speaker 2: Oh, I loved them, and I'm like, why did I say that? What is wrong with me? I know?
Speaker 1: Then we get to shopping at YEP. I thought the bridesmaid's dresses were beautiful. I did too, I really like it looked great. But then Joe calls Joe not the brother, the ex husband. Yeah, and the girls asked. I said, okay, if we get him on, and Teresa gets emotional, and that was all in all, I think, a really nice moment.
Speaker 4: It was especially when she said to her daughter, I pushed you out of my chuck a Lena. Oh yeah, that actually made me kind of emotional to watch that. It's just that they have such a good relationship after everything. Could you imagine having to go to jail because of something Edwin did I suppose you didn't know about, and then.
Speaker 2: Being deported and getting divorced and all the things.
Speaker 4: And here she is basically getting ready pre wedding a week before and she's talking to her ex husband like that, and I predict they'll be back together.
Speaker 3: Well, in this part, we're going to have to just skip.
Speaker 1: Let's skip, let's stay on Teresa and skip apart and then come back.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So also kind of during the same timeframe, while Teresa's with her kids, she's in the car and Louie calls and you can tell he doesn't realize that she's on camera, and he openly admits that he's not going to invite Joe and Melissa.
Speaker 2: That was the most awkward conversation. And her face was like, you know, we're on camera right now, and he's like, oh, oh okay, oh okay. But he basically said, we're not inviting Melissa and Joe, which this really makes him look fake because on camera all he talks about is we got to get it together.
Speaker 4: We're gonna, you know, we need to be a family and all these things. And now behind the scenes we see kind of see the real Louis.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I was gonna say. Do you think that we got a glimpse of yeah, Louis here and.
Speaker 2: Yeah he's trying to make things worse for her.
Speaker 3: And then but they were I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 4: This is what Melissa and Joe mean by stop faking it for the cameras Louis. They have said it over and over again, stop faking it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you don't like us and you don't want us around, take ownership for that. But that's the annoying part. If you don't like someone, be transparent, but don't try to be the good guy and make your wife be the bad man one. Yeah, and clearly you're the one also a part of this, but I agree.
Speaker 4: But it was a really bad moment for him. I'm sure it's gonna bite him in the ass at the reunion. Can't wait, can't wait to see that reunion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't wait either.
Speaker 2: But oh, that's happy birthday, Antonia.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday Antonia. She gets the car. That was sweet moment.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, I have a question, yeah, question, would you buy your six year old of Portia?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, so, I actually posted Sophia's car, which is a you know, it's not a cheap car, but it's not fancy. It's a thirty thousand dollars Mazda whatever it.
Speaker 2: Is, five or whatever. People sent me messages going I can't believe.
Speaker 4: Some said like, I can't believe you didn't get her like a fancy car, and other people are like, I'm so happy you did not I got a dots in five ten for my first car. And I know times are different, but I do not believe in getting your car a Mercedes. Sophia's dad actually bought her Mercedes and I turned it down. I said, nope, keep your Mercedes.
Speaker 3: I had a yellow Grimlin.
Speaker 2: Oh those were the best. I just popped in my head.
Speaker 4: I could totally see it with all the windows and that was the ugly cargo.
Speaker 1: And then for sabotage they put a vanity plate on in the back that said the Grimster.
Speaker 2: I used to leave it. Oh my god, I'm going to call you that from now on, the Grimster.
Speaker 1: And I would leave it at school and I'd leave the keys in it, and I would tell the guys like yeah, because we you know, we lived in the South.
Speaker 3: I'd be like, take the car, take it off road and lose it.
Speaker 2: Do whatever you.
Speaker 3: Could do like I can't.
Speaker 1: And the best wort is I was like, Dad, why the world would you get me this car? They've been recalled because if you crash it, the gas is right next to the engine and they would explode.
Speaker 2: Fload yep, yep.
Speaker 4: I really wanted a Volkswagen Bug or a Karmegia and my dad was in the car business, and he said, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Those are ten cans and you get an accident, you're dead. Wow.
Speaker 1: My mom ended up getting me like, you know, I used Explorer that was like safe and good and all the things, but like it was still a nice car.
Speaker 3: But here's the thing. I would maybe give my kids a hand me down of one of my cars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I was jinormous, But if I had a regular sized car, maybe I Like, I don't know that. So I can't say that my kids wouldn't ever drive a nice car because if a push comes to shove, well.
Speaker 4: Edwin's a very bunch of car guy. So who knows what your kids are going to end up with. My friends that are car people, they've bought their kids the most amazing cars. I personally am just not setting my child up for that. If they want a portion, they can bite themselves. But that's just kind of how I was raised.
Speaker 2: You have nothing to look forward to.
Speaker 4: If you're getting everything at seventeen years old, you're handed everything at seventeen, It's like, what do you have to strive for?
Speaker 1: Well, So this past weekend, when I was at the horse show, a slate, Normally we stay up pretty nice places, and this time I was like, listen, I'm not going to pay all this money for me at some like five star hotel when we're we're there to sleep there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I realized, like there's certain things that I do a disservice to slave for, Like I used to stay at the Best Western, Like when I was at horse shows and I we pulled up to the hotel and you could tell she's like confused and like she's looking around and she's like, she's like, what's a shithole? Yeah, she's like mom, And I'm like, this is the deal. This is where we're staying. And then she goes. We get up and there's a moment she goes, Okay, should we order room service?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, there's no room service here, and like her eyes like welled up with oh my god.
Speaker 2: It was hilarious. He goes, how are we gonna eat? You don't drive, and I'm like, where'd you? Where'd you go?
Speaker 1: We were in Temecula and the time before, we stayed at like this winery and it was all expensive and it was totally not worth it, so I just stayed at it.
Speaker 2: Like wait, next time, can you find one win in the middle.
Speaker 3: Well, either way, it was fine.
Speaker 2: It was clean.
Speaker 1: You're like, there's uber eats, babe, and then listen, when you can start paying for nicer hotels, then we'll stay in them. But until then, like, if you want me to go to all these horse shows, this is the way we're gonna all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I was like, I'm doing a disservice to my kids.
Speaker 3: By not teaching them reality.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, well I do like nice hotels. I'm not gonna I just you want to feel comfortable.
Speaker 3: Well, speaking of uncomfortable, the margin Lexi Lunch is clearly just a commercial for Marche to be a loyal friend.
Speaker 4: I just didn't even write that down. I feel like this was just not eventful at all. Like I don't even know why that was in there. It just it was filler. It was filler.
Speaker 3: And here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I love Marge. It's not that I don't love Marge, but like this isn't about Marge helping out Lexi. Yeah, like this is like I think it's just a show. Look, I'm a good friend. Watch this, and clearly you are a good friend. You're doing But like, if we wanted to know Lexi's whole life story.
Speaker 3: She'd probably be a housewifre or you know what, lunch.
Speaker 4: I do want to see what that Jennifer with her mom and her twin sister.
Speaker 2: Did you see that at the end of the show.
Speaker 4: No, Jennifer Fessler has her her mom has a twin sister that they dress. They have big, giant red like kind of like curly hair, and they dress exactly alike.
Speaker 2: And they're eighty years old. I don't know, why are we just now seeing this?
Speaker 1: Can we also talk another clothing choice? But I found it interesting how Frank came to dinner fresh from the set of Magic Mike takes.
Speaker 4: Jersey Shore and Frank, that was so Jersey of you. I'm just throwing that out there ironically. When we were at some restaurant and wherever we went Apple not Apple Valley, What was it where you pick apples?
Speaker 2: Julian.
Speaker 4: We're in Julian And there was a guy that came in that was a Harley writer and he had the same cut off thing and said, I looked at Eddie and go because Eddie's very in the hart As I go, uh huh, no, this is not your future. Take a look right now, You're not wearing that when you get older. And then today Frank had the same shirt on.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: And listen, I love Frank. Frank's a better housewife than some of these newbies. So I mean, I I do love Frank.
Speaker 3: But I don't love tank tops at dinner.
Speaker 4: I don't well, and not ones that are so low you can say so you can see the nipples and the armpits and all that stuff. I mean, I died when Dolores asked, why are you dressed like the village people?
Speaker 3: Who I know?
Speaker 2: This is my biking outfit.
Speaker 3: If you would to have a T shirt on underneath, it would have been fine.
Speaker 2: If he had a sports bra on, just perfect, just perfect. I love Frank, I love you. I love you. I love you.
Speaker 4: But we need to respect Laurs. You need to put boundaries. You need to give her space.
Speaker 1: And I think Dolores is honestly like she's sitting there going, listen, you can bring Brittany to these things.
Speaker 3: We should all be going.
Speaker 1: This is I don't want to. He's like, I don't he and he just wants. I think it's because the this is the first time he really feels like he could lose Dolores, I.
Speaker 2: Think all the other relationship.
Speaker 4: Do you think do you think that if Frank had the chance, he would get back together to Lauris and hertbeat?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but unfortunately I think I think one. I think he's a little bit frightened of losing the show.
Speaker 4: I'm worried he's gonna lose the show. I've even sent him a DM.
Speaker 1: Which is why we need to see Britney, britt and him doing some things together with Paully.
Speaker 2: Let's let's all get up.
Speaker 1: And become a part of it, because I actually am more curious to learn about like Brittany than I am Danielle.
Speaker 2: Brittany really got very little airtime, I know. Do you think it's because she's like scared to get involved. I don't know. I really don't know.
Speaker 4: I met, we met here at Brabacan. Very sweet, very beautiful. They're a cute couple.
Speaker 2: I don't know. But I worry about Frank's future on the show. I've been saying it all season.
Speaker 1: Wow, I I'm a little bit worried just in general about Louie, especially after seeing his sister.
Speaker 2: Talk, Oh, she's gonna officiate the wedding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like she I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know, well, Teresa, I get yeah.
Speaker 1: Teresa gives a speech at the bridal shower and calls out people to say thank you, but doesn't mention Melissa, and Melissa kind of is just like in her.
Speaker 2: Check out era.
Speaker 1: She says no after eighteen years, except except if there's a contract, then she'll yes. Of course, unless season fourteen because then it's a yes. But I did agree that it was almost felt intentional at this point, especially after we saw what Louie had said prior and she's like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just I felt like the whole thing was intentional.
Speaker 1: And also what shocked me seeing ash Derby at was that Ashley.
Speaker 4: I swear to god, I went like second take and I'm like no, she wouldn't be on there and I'm like no, I can even tell it was her body from behind.
Speaker 2: I'm like what what? Yeah, Well, I was like what in the world? Why? Why are they good friends? Like what was going on? She just happened to be in town or she go the wedding.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I didn't see her at the wedding. I wasn't invited.
Speaker 3: I wasn't invited. Well, you're clear we will never be.
Speaker 2: One thing I know, right.
Speaker 4: One thing I did kind of detect is when Margaret asked if Melissa has spoken Teresa since they've been home from Ireland, and she says, of course not.
Speaker 2: But you never actually see Melissa say that. You don't see her face, you don't see her lips moving, nothing. It sounds like it was a little bit of a voiceover hmm.
Speaker 4: So that was like, hmm, you know when you don't see I've had that happen to me. So I'm like, hmmm, did she really say it or I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, I have one final question to ask you, would you rather be married.
Speaker 3: To Joe or Louie Joe. I didn't even have to think twice.
Speaker 2: Yes, didn't have to think twice. No, I don't.
Speaker 1: At least when he's an asshole, he's transparent about it.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the thing.
Speaker 4: You could see right through him, you know exactly. I mean, he's not the sharpest tool on the shed, let's be honest. So you know, he's very transparent with Louie, like you don't know what he's doing and what he's saying is not what he's saying behind the scenes.
Speaker 2: So yeah, definitely, Joe. I kind of always liked him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like I'd rather somebody that has it just gets angry and is able to like just they kind of blow up, but then they get over things and they're not like malicious. And I just worry that Louie is a little conniving.
Speaker 4: That's why, really, Danielle wanted to talk about Melissa in the rumor, but it says isn't the right day, and she's talking about it, but she's not really talking about it.
Speaker 2: She doesn't want to bring it up, she doesn't want to ruin things. Just talk about it, please, And Danielle, you're losing us. You're losing us as fans.
Speaker 4: Danielle, I mean, why continue to bring it up if you're not going to do anything about it?
Speaker 2: Life and throwing out there ruined the whole party.
Speaker 1: Well, because then exactly what this is, why this is why she's not doing it, because then she's in her mind as bad as Rachel who threw her under the bus.
Speaker 3: So she's trying not to throw under the bus. How I know she didn't throw the bus.
Speaker 1: It's all of it is exhausting, But we need more from you, Danielle.
Speaker 2: I think she.
Speaker 4: Doesn't know how to play the game, end the story. But you.
Speaker 1: She's watched the show. It's not like she's a newbie that came in and had never worn.
Speaker 4: Film and watching it a two different things. And sometimes people are just not equipped to handle it. Like if you have your feelings are easy, and you get like, oh, I can't say that, because that's like no, no, you can't overthink things. You just have a few drinks and you just let the end.
Speaker 3: Do you believe the rumors are true that Jackie's fired?
Speaker 2: I don't believe any rumors. No, I don't.
Speaker 4: I try not to believe anything until Bravo announces it because so many things that remember they were ultimately were right the.
Speaker 3: Last time, they were right the last time.
Speaker 2: I don't even know that they all would know.
Speaker 4: They just filmed the reunion, like what two weeks ago. The season's not even over. In my experience, you don't even get asked back until after the.
Speaker 1: Reunions done, until after the reunion airs, Yeah that's what I mean. Yeah, not reunion done when over with the season's over with, and.
Speaker 2: Then they do the test market like all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of times, if the season is controversial, or maybe some people didn't like it or they're complaining they're tired of the same storyline.
Speaker 2: Then they'll do.
Speaker 4: Those focus groups and they'll gather more information to see what the viewers really want to.
Speaker 2: See, and then they make their decisions. Look how you took for them to uh to.
Speaker 4: Cast Beverly Hills like me cast or whatever you want to call it or whatever they did.
Speaker 2: It took months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do think they're going to need to do a little bit of a rehaul.
Speaker 3: I think we're going to need I think.
Speaker 1: So too, some real because especially we're going to need some really compelling characters so that we can get off of only focusing on Teresa and Melissa, because I can't continue on the site.
Speaker 2: There's no way in hell they're going to fire either one of them.
Speaker 3: No, but that's the thing they don't want to.
Speaker 4: I want bigger, somebody with a bigger storyline, maybe even like a public figure or somebody that's known. I do think that out of the two housewives new ones, I think that Rachel is a better housewife, and I think that she does have potentials.
Speaker 2: She's pretty, she's outgoing, just.
Speaker 1: We just need she's not being a like she she just needs to get in the mix more. She you can tell she's not comfortable when the other women are around.
Speaker 3: She's good one on one, but when it's the.
Speaker 1: Tire table she gets sucked up a little, which is understandable your first season.
Speaker 2: But she's been.
Speaker 3: Calling people mean girls and all that. So that's a that's teddy.
Speaker 2: Who do we need next as a guest?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who do If you guys could pick anyone, who do you want to be the next guest on to Teas in a pod? As y'all know, we recently have had some really juicy ones and we want your opinions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then next week the Sunday, right, we have Atlanta back in the mix.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and then.
Speaker 2: And then Jersey will still be on for the remainder of the month. I believe. I think they air all the way through this month.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, And then and then later this week we're doing another pod where we're just doing ask us anything. So any questions that you have, send them into the twats Instagram and we will make sure to ask all the juiciest ones and keep them interesting so we change it up.
Speaker 3: Okay, guys, Yeah, all right, have a great day.
Speaker 2: Bye, everyone, Bye,