Speaker 1: Two teas in a pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Camridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of The Twads. Hey Tamra, Hey Matie, Joe.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? I'm really good. I mean I'm a little.
Speaker 2: Nervous to recap this or just in general.
Speaker 1: No, on Friday, I have decided to go ahead with the prenuvo. I think it's called body scan. Oh, so it's one Jeff Lewis turned us on to you have to do it too.
Speaker 2: Are you doing it in Orange County or LA?
Speaker 1: No, they don't have one Orange County. You have to go to LA. So it's a full body MRI scan that detects cancer or any types of diseases in your body. It's one of those things like it's preventative. You want to know, but you don't want to know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do want to know.
Speaker 1: So here's my question. I'm having the scan done. I don't know how long it takes for the results to get back, but a week after the scan, I leave for New York and then we leave for vacation for a tenure wedding anniversary.
Speaker 3: Do I want to know before then yes, because remember you were with me at Bravocon when I was waiting for results and they kept saying they didn't have it, and then Edwin got all weird because he actually had the results and they weren't good, like it's just better to know.
Speaker 2: And because that made me.
Speaker 3: Come unhinged like that, not knowing and waiting, like I was unable to actually enjoy myself to the full capacity because it was always in the back of my mind. But if you actually know your no, then you can plan ahead and go forward.
Speaker 1: I know, but what if they tell me something bad and then I'm then I'm going to be like, am I going to enjoy my vacation or I'm going to be on the beach going I'm just gonna drink because I want to die.
Speaker 2: Anyways, Oh my gosh, we are so morbid. What is wrong with that?
Speaker 1: Well, I you know, I suffer from really bad and thoughts, yeah, really bad, like on a daily So I have to tell myself.
Speaker 3: Now, now you're you're gonna be all right. It's it's important that you get checked and just do it.
Speaker 2: And then and.
Speaker 1: Another thing is severely claustrophobic. You know that I looked at the scan. It's you can watch TV in there, which doesn't make a difference to me. If something's just close to my face, it's hard for me. But it's open at the top and it's open at the end, which I think MRI normally is not open at the top.
Speaker 2: It's open, it's open, and I.
Speaker 1: Just don't know. I don't know if I'm gonna be able to do it. I think they might have to.
Speaker 2: They may. Maybe they can give you some laughing gas or something.
Speaker 1: I don't think laughing gas is gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Maybe they can give you some value that might do it, that might do it. I know, I know. I was just thinking another day about.
Speaker 3: I was like, gosh, remember that day that those two days when you were recovering from your necklift, how happy you were.
Speaker 1: Because you are dragged your mind. Yeah, so that's really the only thing that's going on here. We have two weeks until Orange County premieres. Super excited about that. I think, I don't know, I don't know if I'm ready for this.
Speaker 2: I'm excited too. I love that you're it's going to air and then you're getting the hell out of Dodge.
Speaker 1: So oh, I'm getting the hell out of Dodge the day before it airs.
Speaker 2: I'm yeah, so you're leaving it all on me.
Speaker 1: We have, by the way, the second episode, I won't even be in the country, so you definitely can oh gosh, find somebody to fill them that day.
Speaker 3: Ah, well, for Peter's sake, I'm sure we'll get someone. I don't even want to think about it. I gotta, I gotta really focus on today. I really got to focus on today. I wish, okay, because today first we'll get through headlines and stuff like that. But I wanted to watch your wedding so that I could compare and contrast the two weddings.
Speaker 2: But I didn't have time.
Speaker 3: So last week will we will cover your wedding at another point in time. I'm also getting my skin checked today. I'm doing my three to four month checkup. And so if i'm a little you suffered from intrusive thoughts, I suffer from like this weird energy.
Speaker 2: So if I'm a weird energy today, that is why it's all in fay.
Speaker 1: It's all going to be good. And even if they find something, you know, they find it so quickly because you have your skin checked so often. I stopped. I got to stop with it every six month check up because I've been clear, so I'm happy about that. But it's about time for me to go. I just got a spot on the side of my nose that won't heal, so I'm like, great, time to go in.
Speaker 3: Time to go in get our checks and this is the perfect time to do it. It's Melanimal Awareness month.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, so the big wedding, I think the hair bit better than the wedding.
Speaker 2: The hair Okay, we can't. First we have to start with headlines.
Speaker 3: Which the problem is is I was watching the wedding, and then after I watched the wedding, I watched the trailer for the reunion, so any good that was had during the wedding was undone once.
Speaker 2: I watched the reunion. Did you feel me on that?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes I did.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I was like oh watching the wedding, like oh, everything's so sweet, everything's so lovable. Da da da da. And then you see the reunion and it's like, I can't wait to night see your face again, and I'm like, oh god.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So in the reunion, the first they kind.
Speaker 3: Of start with Melissa to Teresa. I know you hate me, but just try to control yourself. And I'm seeing these memes everywhere, and it's Melissa is putting.
Speaker 2: She's like, she's like.
Speaker 3: Doing something with her collar, and then she's like, I know you hate me, but please try to control yourself.
Speaker 1: She actually had a hood back of her dress.
Speaker 3: So here we go. This is if this was bedazzled. But she says that, and but what about the part on here.
Speaker 2: When Teresa goes, I can't wait to ever see your face again, and she goes, why where are you going? Going somewhere?
Speaker 1: Now you are? That's a great. We need to do that on TikTok.
Speaker 3: We needed to Yeah, we need to remake that. I mean that is going to go down. I mean I think they both. I know, we just had our podcast with Carlos King where he he was like, I'm calling you two out, but I do think they're both great for the show.
Speaker 1: I'm still not clear what he is calling us that for.
Speaker 3: Something having to do with Jacqueline. He's saying that we were all sucking up Jacqueline's story until we talked to Melissa. No, we just had only heard one side. Once you hear both sides, then I still don't think that everything that Jacqueline said, was like, I feel like he was trying to say that we flip flopped with we flip flopped with Jacqueline, but no, we just heard Melissa's side.
Speaker 2: It wasn't fair.
Speaker 3: We were only hearing jacqueline side. But now watching the trailer, you see that Jacqueline comes up on the reunion. I didn't realize that, and Andy calls her out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I have heard about that. I'm not going to expose it, but I have heard what was said. Evidently there's some text messages.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So Teresa then says to Marge, you're a devil. Marge says back, you're a criminal, and so is he, and then Teresa says, sleep with.
Speaker 2: One eye open.
Speaker 1: This is getting good.
Speaker 3: Then the next one is I don't give two shits about that. I care about private investigators, Marge says, and Melissa retorts in the clash, he needs to defend himself by having a folder on all of us.
Speaker 1: That's scary and spooky and concerning. And as a producer and a network, you think like, that's a liability, that's a person, that's a liability.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry if the network doesn't even have private investigators.
Speaker 2: On their Housewives to draw drama then the cast. Definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just shows his possibilities of what he could could do, like I would not. I think it's a great idea to do that and then to talk about it like it's no big deal then too. I mean there's a ton of pictures with him and Teresa with this bow guy.
Speaker 3: But then they backtracked now and said that they didn't hire Well also.
Speaker 1: The bo came out and said they didn't hire them. Okay, no, you didn't hire them. He probably did it for free. They're friendly.
Speaker 2: Well, now he's on a television show that a lot of people watch.
Speaker 1: But do you think as a private investigator you want that known? It wasn't private investigators more private? Like they don't?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean I've had when I was doing the True Crime Pod, we had a couple people openly feel comfortable about coming on and they were private investigators.
Speaker 2: So I think money's money and jobs are jobs.
Speaker 1: So I just was sure if they were private, they don't want to be out in But I guess not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think.
Speaker 3: It just means you don't want the person that's being checked out to know that you're a private investigator. But then John Fooda steps in and said, now I've got your card. I've got connections, big ones. But Louis replies, I've got your number. Okay, I'm out the security guard.
Speaker 1: So let me get this straight. So Louis hired security without telling the network. And then and they show up at where the sound stage. I don't even know where they're filming. They're filming in New York, probably right, yeah, and doesn't tell anybody, and Nanny's like, hold on, wait a minute, wait a minute. And he exposes and I'm like, what the hell? What did Louie think that Joe was going to beat him up?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 3: But also, anybody that you have at the reunion has to be COVID tested.
Speaker 1: They have to. There's a ton of things. They have to go through, tons of protocols, and it's a close set.
Speaker 2: It's a close set.
Speaker 3: Like I couldn't even I remember you could have I could have hair and makeup. At one time I wanted, like I think I needed my like somebody to bring something, and they were like, no, they can't come in here. Your you know, hair can go down.
Speaker 1: Chances are his whoever he hired to protect him was not allowed up correct well or.
Speaker 3: Who knows, Maybe it depends, But I think because he said the word death.
Speaker 1: Threats, I think every single one of us at one time have gotten a doubt.
Speaker 2: Please, we've all gotten a you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: But also he didn't say we got death threats today. He said we got death threats last week.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know if I believe that.
Speaker 2: But then do you find that there's parallels to VICKI with Teresa trying to fire people from her show.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that we've all gotten mad at one point another and was like, you're gone. I think I told Lizzie one you're just to fall off the couch because nobody would miss her.
Speaker 2: Did she by the next year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was gone. Yeah, I mean when you know, you know right, no, you know, But it was it was a bit much for Teresa to assume that Melissa is not going to be back. We don't know what's going to happen. Nobody knows. I don't think Bravo knows.
Speaker 2: No. I think they're trying to figure it out for sure.
Speaker 3: Then, as if we cared, Danielle is seeing her brother tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Right, it's just a day too late Danielle.
Speaker 2: Danielle, I hate to break it to you.
Speaker 3: The season's over now, honey, right, want to see the brother We want to see this on right.
Speaker 1: Well, what season's not over and it's about to begin is Crappy Lake. That's quite a name for leu Anne and Sonia's new show which they battle bed bugs and it's Testical Festivals.
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: A testical festival?
Speaker 2: Say that five times? Testical Testical festival, Testical festival.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they are going to the town, tiny town in the midwestern town of Benton, Illinois. I've never even heard of it.
Speaker 2: I can only imagine, but you could say Illinois. So that's a plus Illinois.
Speaker 1: Why what are most people say?
Speaker 3: No, just Illinois, Like you know when your kids first try to spell out.
Speaker 1: Ill ainnoious. Yeah, So Bravo dropped the first trailer for Luanne and Sonya is welcome to Crappy Lake on Monday. What do you know what the air datea is?
Speaker 2: Is it July? I think it's July? Yeah, because it says they attempt to build a playground.
Speaker 3: Have Christmas in July? Go to diagars? I mean, are we going to recap this?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think we should okay anything to do with the Housewives, think that we should recap and by the way, that sounds like a fun show. I just wouldn't want to go to Crappy Lake.
Speaker 2: How do we know We've never been to Crappy Lake. My favorite thing to do.
Speaker 1: I don't want to eat testicles.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't want to eat testicles either, but I do love partying at a lake. Lakes are are bodies of water to be me too. I am like from growing up on Lake Monroe, it's I mean, the water's warm.
Speaker 2: Where if you go to Lake Tahoe or something, it's.
Speaker 1: Freezing crazy crazy. So interested to see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 3: Other than that, I feel like there hasn't been a ton of housewife headlines that we haven't already seen. I'm sick of talking about Ozembek. I really am sick of it, and it's been everywhere again.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of sick of talking about Banaput rules.
Speaker 3: I actually I was starting to think maybe I need to listen to the Call Me Daddy pod with Ariana, and then I just started going down the rabbit hole last night, and I feel like I'm like, why am I this invested at this point, Like now, all I really need to know is when filming's picking back up and I need to ensure that all parties will be there.
Speaker 1: I would like to know. I would like an update on Rachel.
Speaker 3: The fact that she's writing letters, but everybody's saying that she's just staying at her grandma's, Like, did she drop her phone?
Speaker 2: Why does she need to write letters?
Speaker 1: Well, I think she's in a facility that you can't have a phone, probably.
Speaker 3: But that that's not what everybody's reporting allegedly.
Speaker 1: What people are reporting, I mean, it is a weird thing to write a letter.
Speaker 2: Well, I do have to say this.
Speaker 3: If she is in a mental facility and Sandoval is really out dating somebody else and hasn't communicated.
Speaker 2: That with I mean, we have no idea. This is complete speculation.
Speaker 3: But if their communication is only over letters, can you imagine what she's going through right now while he's out out dating.
Speaker 1: I mean, would you just put it past him?
Speaker 2: No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't, But I mean.
Speaker 1: So, what are your what are your thoughts on in the press. Recently we saw Ariana moving out of her house and then you know, lots of paparazzi pictures and then we find out it's for a sponsored post.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: I mean, of course, I think it's it's gonna wear thin on people after a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's even the saying. I mean, grab that money, girl. But that being said, grab the money.
Speaker 3: Now is the time, like you, like everyone's talking about you, you might you take that money because remember she's still They did like a you know, I'm not good with house talk, but they did a blank to give money to Schwartz and Sandy's what's it called a refinance? Oh, they refinance their house something like that. Like, so they're like tied into this house. She needs the money, as I would assume she needs that money so she can get away from this situation. I couldn't imagine living in the house with somebody I was broken up with.
Speaker 1: Well, the market's pretty hot still. The prices are still I mean they've they're staying on the market a lot longer, but the prices are just gradually going down. So I would imagine if they've had this house for a few years, they'll be able to sell it. Yeah, I think so I would just want to get out of it. I mean, I just.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't want to co live No, and I would.
Speaker 1: Like to see her move out. I don't know if that was fully for the sponsored posts or if she's I mean, even if she's got to go crash on a friend's couch. I could not live.
Speaker 2: With him, Yeah, I could.
Speaker 1: He should move out. That's what should happen. He should move out.
Speaker 3: I wonder if ghost Day was trying to get enough money to keep the house, Like, is one of them wanting to continue living there and buy the other one out?
Speaker 2: That could be an option.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't think he's up financially set, is he well?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, she's definitely making more. I would assume she is making more from so far than he's making. Yeah, but you know what, I we're on a sale for thirty nine ninety nine.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't want to be in that house. I would want out.
Speaker 3: I would want you and I are similar in that same way. I would go back who patched him in my one bedroom apartment me too, with all of my kids versus like, I don't know how what sh're doing it from Miami is doing it.
Speaker 2: It would make me insane.
Speaker 1: Same house is probably so Lisa's house is probably so big. She probably doesn't even see him. But I gotta believe she's out of that situation by now right.
Speaker 2: I bet she's not. They're still talking about it. They're still fighting over who. I just saw a.
Speaker 3: Recent report on that she's from him, allegedly that she spends over ten thousand dollars a month on Instacart and he you know, or something like that, and then Instacart responded like, we got you, Like it's just teddy.
Speaker 1: If we break up, who gets the pod?
Speaker 2: Who does get the pod?
Speaker 1: It's probably going to be you because you had it before me, even though we renamed it.
Speaker 2: But who would I find? That's another tea.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't want to think.
Speaker 3: Taylor, today is like a day that you're just really going to bring us down, Like you're going to talk about us dying and then.
Speaker 1: My mind's been crazy this week.
Speaker 3: And now you're going to talk about if I kick you out at the pod? Do you think your behavior is going to be that bad on Orange County that I'm going to boot you out?
Speaker 1: No? I mean there, I have my moments, and most of them are fueled with alcohol. And you know I have good moments. I have bad moments, but I would say that I'm the problem. I am most of the drama.
Speaker 3: Know what the problem is. We didn't have a happy place beverage from before. I know today we should. Today was the perfect day for that.
Speaker 1: We are sold out. Maybe you should have them back in stock any day now.
Speaker 3: All right, So let's get into the wedding first and foremost. I have to address this before anything else. Okay, Louie sitting down when he peas, I paused the show for ten minutes. See that. Every single man I know to find out if they do the same.
Speaker 2: How do you know he was?
Speaker 1: Why did I not see this in the show.
Speaker 3: Because it was at the beginning Teresa and Louie were talking and then something happened where she's like, oh, I know you said when you pee or something like that.
Speaker 1: She says it, yes, and is that Teresa.
Speaker 2: Goes, I love that, or he says it and then she goes, I love that.
Speaker 1: But was he actually doing it in the scene.
Speaker 3: I didn't watch him sit Why he talked about it?
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you okay, okay, we was viewing. Yes, I thought, I'm like, wow, that's awestime Louis had.
Speaker 2: It was a confessional.
Speaker 3: But then the thing that I thought was even crazier it was I texted some people and it's not that.
Speaker 1: Uncarna, It's not that uncommon. I mean, I've I've seen Eddie sit down to pee. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe it's because he knows he has a two coming. Maybe he's going to actually when he finds something, you say, he sits being I can't.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm not saying all the time. I've just seen him sit and pee. But but you know what, nowadays, guys take their phone to the bathroom, and I think it's their time to not get their balls busted for being on their phone all the time. And they sit there even if they don't have to, and they sit on the phone.
Speaker 2: Well, I actually just listen to this clip. Do you know who?
Speaker 3: Tink says, no, she well she just wrote a book. But she was talking about how girls that are in this day and age that like pay attention to social media think that guys that have ghosted them are broken up with them or no longer are dating them are interested in them because they watch their Insta stories, and Tinks was like, listen, that is absolutely not the case. Men are just bored on the toilet going through their Insta stories. It means nothing like And I actually was thinking that because a lot of my single friends will say, I mean, I haven't heard from him, but he's watching.
Speaker 2: My Insta stories. I'm like, do you know how many times I.
Speaker 3: Accidentally go onto somebody's live and the fear I have my name and then you get out, yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've done that all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's just aimless things that happen.
Speaker 3: You can't And I was like, you know what, So anyways, go buy her book if you are.
Speaker 2: In the dating process, because I think she has a lot of good insight.
Speaker 1: My single girlfriend tells me all the time, Oh my god, my ex was looking at my videos. Why why is he not blocked? Just block them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, then you don't even have to know.
Speaker 1: But then it's like, oh, is an excitement that your ex is looking at your videos? I guess, but he may not even be looking.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I just leave mine on and then it like goes through everybody in my.
Speaker 2: Like oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I want to pay attention.
Speaker 1: I hear you.
Speaker 3: Okay, So then we start out the episode with them all getting ready, Okay, did you know what I.
Speaker 1: Learned something new. Did you know that Teresa and Dolores had been friends for thirty eight years?
Speaker 3: I did, Well, I didn't know the exact day until I saw this little all the pictures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that explains a lot, because you know, we love Dolores and she is just friends with everybody and she's the peacekeeper. But I could see why if you've known somebody for thirty eight years and gone through so much with them that you're pretty much always by their side, even if you don't believe in the hair.
Speaker 3: Well, I was gonna say, the hair proved that even our girl Dolores is able to tell a lie once in a while.
Speaker 2: She said, what a job you did is obviously not a compliment.
Speaker 3: But every single including Louis, was taken aback by the hair. Did you see even when they're getting married, his eyes were like darting back.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I know, And there's so many like, oh that looks good. Well, the higher the hair, the closer to Jesus.
Speaker 2: Jesus looking up to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Then Derenda being the one to criticize Teresa's hair at the reception.
Speaker 2: Is very on brand.
Speaker 1: Who was that, Derenda? Well, Jen, I'm a team player, but here is supposed to be an accent piece, not the main event. I'm really fall in love Jen. She just wants the right thing to say all the time.
Speaker 3: But my question is what in the babie was Jen Aiden's bedazzled Aiden plastic surgery like tan with the shirt and the well, it.
Speaker 2: Was a get to note.
Speaker 1: She wanted it noticed, and we did.
Speaker 2: We did.
Speaker 1: Dolores is like I would like it a little lower. It's like, no, it ain't happening.
Speaker 3: But about how Priscilla Okay, so for those of y'all who don't know, Priscilla is Teresa's makeup artist, but she is also a lot of ours.
Speaker 2: Anytime we go to watch what Happens a lot.
Speaker 3: She's in this scene and you can tell like she's asked the question she's supposed to ask right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she's been around housewives forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she has been doing everything.
Speaker 3: But she I love her digging about the Joe stuff, and you start to see Teresa's kids come a little unhinged. Once starts to tear up. Then I couldn't tell by who was yelling. I think it was Melania was starting to get upset.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. Then jen Aiden.
Speaker 3: Comes in, so Priscilla's already done some grilling about the Gorgas, and then jen Aiden comes in and says, I just wanted to tell you I apologize for telling Danielle the rumor about Melissa and she feels like she played a part.
Speaker 2: No shit, Sherlock, but this was all planned on.
Speaker 1: Do you realize Joe's name was mentioned like ten times in the first fifteen minutes of the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was too much.
Speaker 1: It was too much.
Speaker 2: It was too much.
Speaker 1: Do you think it was Melania going off on Jennifer when she was screaming, or do you think she was just going off like.
Speaker 2: Why is she crying?
Speaker 1: Why is she crying?
Speaker 2: I think she was doing it production.
Speaker 1: She was doing production.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was confused, Yeah, because somebody said one of my friends are like, I can't believe she was yelling at Jennifer like that, and I'm like, I didn't take it like that. I took it as if she was just like.
Speaker 2: Why is she crying?
Speaker 1: Why is she crying? Like you know, concern.
Speaker 3: I think she was, well, she was yelling that her sister was crying. But I think she was doing that because they kept sending people in to talk to Teresa.
Speaker 2: Teresa was good. Teresa had already cried about her her family.
Speaker 3: She was already had these moments, and then people keep bringing up this stuff and you can tell that Teresa's kind of done with the conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I have one question. What were those plastic things on Priscilla and Teresa's face? I think those were like they were they like COVID shields or were they?
Speaker 3: No, you put on your what is it that people put on with their fingers right here, serum? You put on the serum and then you put the mask over and it sucks the serum into your skin. Someone's put one on me before, so that's okay. So it was just like a face mask, got it?
Speaker 1: But I mean, wasn't she the one that was saying, like, my uncle's not here, we don't need to talk about him.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I think here's the thing.
Speaker 3: If we would have solely watched up up to this part, watched the wedding, all of these things happening at this point your start, you are able to see the good parts of Louis and Teresa, even when they're getting into the elevation and he like says do we get to have sex with and she's.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, yeah, they're no doubt that they are so in love and you could see it and you could you could just see it. I mean, everybody looked beautiful, that the girls look I didn't realize that the youngest is only twelve years old.
Speaker 2: I know she's young.
Speaker 3: But the only part I really needed to see about Joe Gorga and Melissa at this wedding because they were not in attendance, is when Louie lost his shit and punched the wall. When Joe Gorga started posting on Instagram, which I can say whoever was posting on Instagram site, I think that it was the right time.
Speaker 1: Melissa and Melissa and Joe posted something about family or family doesn't empty blood and their partying in their backyard, and then the press picked it up. So it wasn't like people are like, oh, he contacted the press, he was doing stories. No, they did an Instagram story. Was it appropriate?
Speaker 2: Know what?
Speaker 1: I'm sure their feelings were hurt with everything that went down, and they turn out the wedding, but they shouldn't have done it.
Speaker 2: They also wrote better than a wedding. I know.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying it was a smart thing to do.
Speaker 3: Listen, they may not have called press, but people don't have to call press if you are something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's on purpose.
Speaker 3: Like if you post something like that's controversial and your press will pick up, the press will pick it up, so you know what you're doing.
Speaker 2: So he whether he got a Google alert or whatever, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: I went no, Yeah, it would have been better if they did not do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if they didn't.
Speaker 3: Do that, they would have, in my opinion, taken the It would have been the high road for them, the whole way. But that is where it got, like now you're just poking at the bear. But what I did appreciate in this moment is that Louis did not say anything to Teresa.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, do you think that people were sending him the articles or do you think he was on Instagram looking?
Speaker 2: I think probably someone texted him.
Speaker 1: Because on your wedding day, it's like, that's the last thing you should be doing, is well, she was getting changed wedding. Oh she was getting changed.
Speaker 2: You know, she was getting changed.
Speaker 3: I would probably look at my phone or look at pictures people tagged.
Speaker 2: Man, you know, if I just had was waiting. Yeah, it takes a while to change your whole look when you go from Tarma's wedding dress one to Tama's wedding dress too.
Speaker 1: For sure, for sure. And I will say, same designer as my wedding dress, the same wedding dress almost to the tea. Mine was a custom made dressed by Mark Zanino. I'm just shocked that Mark didn't say to Teresa, I don't know if she actually met with him, because I know hers was off the rack and say, like, you know, Tarma wore this wedding dress because after mine, mine was so popular that they reproduced him. Is that always saying it?
Speaker 2: Did you? Hold on? Did you wear both of those dresses? Are just the first?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, the pink beaded it's her pink as well. It's pale pink. Yeah, very very very very pale pink. Can I have a side by side right now of the two dresses. Yeah, I didn't do all the get up at the veil in the sleeve.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you didn't get fifteen hundred pins in your hair? Why not?
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk about the hair for a little bit. I will say I think she looked absolutely beautiful, and the only person that could pull off this hair is Teresa and Marge Simpson. Those are the only two people they could pull off that hairdo.
Speaker 3: Listen, I would have watched a whole hour of people just responding to her hair.
Speaker 1: I know that they're saying, it costs ten thousand dollars to do your hair. They all they have to.
Speaker 2: Talk about here. I don't even remember their vows, but I remember their hair. No on. My two big takeaways from this episode were.
Speaker 3: Teresa's hair and her personal trainer who was trying to get everyone.
Speaker 1: Was that the personal train that she sounded like Rosie? Right, didn't you? I thought that was Rosy yet for so I'm like, oh my god, we get to see Rosie. I'm like, that's not Rosie. Do you remember Rosie her cousin. She had the same voice. Wait, wait, who was she? Was she her trainer?
Speaker 2: It said Teresa's trainer. But she's like everyone shots to the most beautiful people here.
Speaker 3: And then someone's like, uh, well, and Teresa and Louis because they were shots.
Speaker 2: But the next thing, listen, I love you, Marge.
Speaker 1: Marge, Marge, really were you crying because you were happy? Are you crying because you were sad.
Speaker 2: We don't understand.
Speaker 3: Also, you already proved your point by not bringing your mom because Melissa's mom wasn't there.
Speaker 2: But honestly, you could have brought her. Let her have the mac and cheese.
Speaker 1: Like that mac and cheese look good.
Speaker 2: It looked so good.
Speaker 1: I was good and then But do you think she.
Speaker 3: Was really crying because she felt so sad about the broken friendship between the two.
Speaker 1: I don't know, But you know what, I always cry at weddings. You know who didn't cry? M Teresa. She's one tough cookie. I could barely look at Eddie at the wedding or say my mouths because I would start crying. Even Eddie got teary eyed, which I've only seen him cry three times.
Speaker 3: Ever, well, I think she, from what I've seen, she really only cries from her sadness. Right, Okay, So the difference is between the two dresses, all right. So the bottom is exactly the same, ye from these pictures, I feel like yours doesn't have that crisscross over it.
Speaker 1: No, my mind is kind of like a little bit of a sweetheart neckline. Hers. Yeah, it's the same. I just don't have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just the beating is different up at the top and then you don't have the veil or are those gloves.
Speaker 2: Or the French manicure with acrylics.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I was actually not that happy about my dress when I got it, and that's always the fear of having something custom made. I think Marks and you know is a great wedding dress designer, but I specifically said I did not want a mermaid look where it's bigger at the bottom, and that's exactly what I got. Yeah, so it's very similar dresses from the actual designer. Yeah, so housewives. It was a housewife event. There was Chanel, Jill's eron, Derinda Phedra, Cynthia, Alexia Kenya and Tim from NBC.
Speaker 2: But they never really let us see anybody.
Speaker 1: Well that's the thing whenever you have another just like Atlanta the other day when Candice was on, you saw her on stage, you saw her on FaceTime and that was it done. Yeah, I don't have any kind of crossover. They let them be seen, but hardly speaking, Spot I could have.
Speaker 2: Used a little bit more.
Speaker 1: I feel I could too.
Speaker 3: If you're going to do that, then let us see all the housewives interacting. Some of the drama because you know there's stuff going down. Yeah, so let us see it.
Speaker 1: What did you think about Marge wanting to slip out early? I felt like Marge, either come or don't come. Those are really our options. Like, if you want to go and support the people getting married, then go and have a good time.
Speaker 2: If you want to say that you don't fully support.
Speaker 1: It, you can't.
Speaker 2: There's no like halfway supporting.
Speaker 3: Either go to the wedding and you have a good time and you're supportive, or you don't go.
Speaker 1: Do you think that this wedding was originally just part of the show, maybe the season finale, I don't know, and then they decided to give her one episode special? Do you think the girls got paid to go to the wedding?
Speaker 3: I would guess that this was part of the season and then it got us special.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because there wasn't.
Speaker 1: A lot of talk about it at all.
Speaker 2: There wasn't I need to go back.
Speaker 3: I really am going to go back and now why your wedding so that I can see, like if you guys, how many confessionals you had, how much they featured the other women?
Speaker 1: Can you fast forward through the vagina waxing? Come again the vagina waxing? Can you just fast forward through that?
Speaker 3: I just don't need You got three episodes and Teresa got one because you got your vagina wax on camera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did, first time I've ever done in my life, and it hurt like a bitch and I've never done it again.
Speaker 2: Where'd you go? Sweet cheeks? You know what?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I can't remember. It's been so long ago. But yeah, and no shame of my game because they had legs up in the air and a camera at the end. I can't And I was with Julius. Julius was there with me.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say who else was there and who was doing the kid?
Speaker 1: And he's like, oh, that vagina is not bad. It actually looks good.
Speaker 2: No, one don't say actually before a compliment. You know how I feel?
Speaker 1: I know too well because he's gay, so he doesn't like Huginah's.
Speaker 2: But question, who was the cameraman?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't remember. I honestly cannot remember.
Speaker 2: If it's Pablo, I'm dead. I'm actually dead. I don't If it.
Speaker 1: Was Pablo, I'd probably be shy. But somewhere in video village that that is out there that is, you know, like they're they're editing in the editing room and like, oh God, look at cameras. Is that a hymn rite? What's going on down there?
Speaker 2: Is that a HIMMI?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, you have to let the hair grow out a little bit, I think before you have.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't, I can't, I can't. All right, we gotta go back and watch the special. But I mean, I hear's the thing. This wedding really did make remind me why they love each other. Does it make me believe that there isn't severe red flags? No, but I do want them to be happy, But I'm frightened about what's coming next once we get into the reunion.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, the wedding was beautiful. I thought it was so loving. I love seeing his parents there. I loved how Teresa broke down when when the nurse text her, the nurse that took care of her father text her and said they're there with you, and she started crying. And I mean, that's got to be really hard.
Speaker 3: How do you think Andy felt when Teresa said the best possible person to marry us?
Speaker 2: And we were like, we know you asked Andy.
Speaker 1: First, and I think she did a great job. Louis's sister did a really good job. Eddie's married two people. First one was yeah, first one wasn't you know a little rocky and then that was a friend of his, and then the second one was my niece and he did an amazing job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my brother married me. He had to go get his thing on online. You can do it. All you do is pay for it, especially when you get married in another country.
Speaker 3: We had to get our license in California anyway, in Los Angeles, and you got.
Speaker 1: Married in Italy. We got got married in Paris, Paris. But yeah, what did you think about the dancers? Do you think that they were tacky? Do you think they were good? Like I'm with Teresa, Oh yes, entertainment. The less clothes the better, I don't care. Like, did you think it was too much? Because I feel like the faces that they've shown this could have been editing. Was like ew, like really yeah, although Frank didn't have that face, I personally.
Speaker 2: Don't mind and over the top wedding no matter what it is.
Speaker 3: And like, you know, what if you're going to spend you know, three hours getting your hair done and ten thousand dollars and all these things like have dance, do all the things that you do, all enjoy Like for me, it was mainly just about a nice view my family laughing and a couple of drinks.
Speaker 2: Like it was easy for me.
Speaker 1: But you know, sure, ah, I thought it was cute. I thought it was nice. Did they have Teresa and Louis on Watch What Happens Live? Last night? I missed it.
Speaker 2: Shoot, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do you think that they should have called instead of calling it Teresa gets married, call it Teresa's big Jersey wedding.
Speaker 2: Well, what like my big fat Greek wedding?
Speaker 1: Yeah, didn't Teresa's big fat Jersey wedding. They don't get very creative with the wedding specials like mine was Tamra's ocy wedding.
Speaker 3: Oh, Watch What Happens Live is on hiatus until June fourth.
Speaker 2: I wonder what's coming up around that time.
Speaker 1: He's probably on a little break. Yeah, So Lala Kent text me and said that we're on Watch What Happens Live together. So I'm excited about that because she's sweet and fun, has a lot of great energy. Still looking for some kind of address. Why is it when you need something, you can never find it. When it comes to a dress, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You're welcome to come ride in my closet.
Speaker 1: I've asked you to find me a dress.
Speaker 2: I have a hard time. There's so much going on, jam.
Speaker 1: I've ordered a couple of dresses that I think will work, but you never know until you get them on, because it's different to have a sitting dress opposed to a standard I know because.
Speaker 3: When you went on last time and you had on like the jumpsuit, yep, like I love that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So now are we going to show a different side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not doing jumpsuit.
Speaker 2: No jumpsuit.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing to jumpsuit. I'm not doing a catsuit. I'm tired. As much as I really do like catsuits, i'm tired of seeing them. Okay, right, I've never seen you in a catsuit.
Speaker 2: Well, because I'm scared of cameltoes.
Speaker 1: Well do you have You don't have a long tour, so I don't think it's an issue in your life.
Speaker 2: A very long tour or so and short legs.
Speaker 1: Oh, you have very long torso for five foot one.
Speaker 2: Five foot four.
Speaker 3: Anyways, Fan thoughts from this episode, Oh the daughters are.
Speaker 2: Too involved with Teresa Joe feud.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I don't know. They're getting older, they're gonna get involved. The one thing that I do respect is that Joe Melissa's kids do not get involved.
Speaker 2: I do like that.
Speaker 1: I like it, like old school Jersey. I love the Italian music they played as Teresa walked down the aisle. I thought that was special.
Speaker 3: People are saying Teresa's energy is different when Melissa isn't around.
Speaker 2: I think it was.
Speaker 3: I think it was Teresa's wedding day, and I think she seemed like she was having a wonderful time and really happy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do too. I agree.
Speaker 3: I hope that's because she's getting married, not just because somebody's not around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, I didn't feel like a separate wedding special. Oh this didn't feel like a separate wedding special. Well it was not really. I mean, it was just an episode tacked onto.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. It was an episode to hold us over until the explosive reunion next week.
Speaker 1: I thought it was great, and I thought it was nice.
Speaker 3: They have something nice to keep for as long as they're together. Oh, we forgot to talk about one other thing. When Louis's friend asked Bill about his cheekbones and then Bill never ask.
Speaker 2: The plastic surgeon something you don't want a real answer to. He says that, well, there is a little hollow neiss I know, Bill.
Speaker 1: Ejin, But that's a good plastic surgeon. He's gonna be honest with you. You know what plasturs I don't like is you don't ask questions. So like, you know what, you can use a little this, you can use a little that. To me, no, I don't.
Speaker 2: That's when you know somebody is an overdoer.
Speaker 1: Overdoer.
Speaker 2: Ye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So if you ever go to a plastic surgeon they tell you to do a million things, it's a run. If they tell you, like, you know what, this is best suited for you, and this seems like would be too.
Speaker 2: Much, you know, I think that's key. Well, guys, that's the end of this episode.
Speaker 1: I know. Well, we wish the We wish the best.
Speaker 2: Of the best of luck, much love. Hopefully all goes great. We won't know because.
Speaker 1: And I'm super excited about seeing the reunion. I don't even know how many parts it is, do you? Is it three?
Speaker 2: Three parts?
Speaker 1: And then also tonight Vanner, Pump Rules, Reunions on.
Speaker 2: I know it's things, all the things are happening.
Speaker 1: But I feel like, how much more can we know? Like all the entire cast has podcasts and they've been talking about it for thirteen weeks.
Speaker 3: Alex said something comes out. He said that in the thing he was doing with LVP, So what was that that? Do we think what comes out is that she's pregnant? Or do we think that what comes out is where did.
Speaker 1: This pregnancy member come from? Because you know what, Pitty, I think you started it.
Speaker 2: I didn't you.
Speaker 1: Did, because remember when this whole scandal broke, do you remember she's going to get pregnant?
Speaker 3: But I didn't start it. Just like now that people are coming around going you know.
Speaker 2: What, I feel like they all did. They were all in on this. I was like, remember when y'all were attacking me before? Yeah, that opinion.
Speaker 3: But I don't know what's going to come out, but I would assume something is because I feel.
Speaker 1: Like, well, I'm sure there's a lot of stuff that's going to come out.
Speaker 2: We just don't.
Speaker 1: We think we know it all, but we don't. Well, not even you Teddy Joe.
Speaker 2: You guys need to go watch the Randall Emmett documentary.
Speaker 1: Okay, is that on Hulu? Because it's get give me your password?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 3: Did you see that Netflix is about to take away sharing passwords.
Speaker 1: I don't share my password, but I do with my.
Speaker 2: Mom and my sister. You do.
Speaker 1: Well, now this is gone. I did have Hulu for a little bit because I was using my mom's password, but I got kicked off and I'm the pastor was so long you have to put it in there. That email was like twenty five letter. I'm like, I just can't do it. Too lazy, Well, too lazy. What are you doing this weekend anymore? You horsing around this weekend?
Speaker 3: Well, no, we're just riding for fun. And then it's like one of our kids last weekends of school, so we're just like having people to the house and barbecuing and swimming and just hanging around.
Speaker 1: I have Sophia's graduation coming up, and I need some advice. Yes, we just found out that her dad bought four tickets for graduation. Okay, she hasn't had a relationship with her dad in two years. Of course, I want him there. I'm not very happy with him right now, so I don't really speak to him. But Sophia's stressed out, and Spencer stressed out because he doesn't speak to his dad either, and I'm stressed out because he's going to bring Sydney and my heart will be you know, I suppress all those feelings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I know. I think.
Speaker 3: It's going to be really hard, but I think coming from somebody who didn't talk to their dad for a period of time, I think it's really important for her to have him there.
Speaker 2: I do too, And so.
Speaker 1: There's so much anxiety. You know, it's not like he could be you know, hey, me and Sidney are coming, and don't you know, I would be more than open to be like, Okay, let's all go out to dinner afterwards or something, but so much has been said and done that Spencer and Sophia don't want anything to do with him, and it's just he's destroyed our family, destroyed it. And now it's like we don't come together very often. And the last time we were all together was at Spencer's graduation and it was uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: It was really probably will be uncomfortable now.
Speaker 3: But I think the biggest thing is you're going to go and be the bigger person. And you know, if it were me, I would go have a note prepared.
Speaker 2: And give it to your daughter. Just pass it to.
Speaker 3: Her and then good to see you guys, and keep it moving. You don't have to do the group photos. You don't have to make not you know anymore. And I think that you can tell the same.
Speaker 2: Thing to your kids.
Speaker 1: And I want Sophia to acknowledge him. Yeah, I want him to be able to take a picture because I'll tell you when I went to Sydney's graduation, I felt so out of place. I had Ryan go with me. I was only able to get two tickets. I had Ryan go with me, and it was, you know, like I knew she didn't want me there, but I was there, and I wouldn't have missed it for the world. I would have, you know, found a way to get there if I didn't have a ticket. But I know what it feels like, and I don't necessarily want him to have to feel that way, but it is what it is, you know, when you tear a family apart like he did, this is this is what happens.
Speaker 3: No, but I think the all that has to be pushed aside for a second, because at one point in time, Sophia is gonna look back and go, we're both my parents present and one of the biggest things in my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know we've talked. Syphia's got anxiety, so it's like she's worried about what's gonna happen. Is there going to be a scene? Like I there would be no scene from me whatsoever.
Speaker 2: And from them either. They won't.
Speaker 3: I know, anxiety makes us go through all the different scenarios.
Speaker 2: But what's gonna happen? Is this going to go?
Speaker 3: You're gonna go, it's gonna feel a little cold, it's going to feel like there's a little bit of tension, and then you're gonna be okay. Because even my parents, like I forgot what.
Speaker 2: The event was. I think it was my sister's wedding.
Speaker 3: They hadn't seen each other in a very very long time, and we had so much anxiety leading up to it.
Speaker 2: And it was fine.
Speaker 3: Was it great? Was it something to write about? Absolutely not? But it was fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean I had that experience with my parents for they didn't speak for ten years and then they were together and now they can be together forever. But this is such a unique situation where you know, Sydney doesn't talk to me, She's talked to my mom, she talked to my dad, she doesn't talk to her barely talk to her siblings, doesn't talk to her aunt, uncle's nobody on my side of the family. And then there's Spencer and Sophia who are very close with my family and don't talk to their dad. So it's like, oh my god, I just I hate it so much and I want it fixed so bad, but there's nothing else I can do.
Speaker 3: Well, I think a lot of people are going to you relate to what you're saying, because I think this happens so much. I mean, everybody is on Instagram and in this in this faux world that everyone lives and you always see the positive stuff, but there are so many families struggling, especially around this time and even summer schedules with the kids and going back and forth, like there's so much. So if there's anything that you guys have questions for me or Tam are on in regards to co parenting stuff, make sure that you guys leave in the comments and correct you.
Speaker 2: But we love you.
Speaker 3: We love you, Tam, and I know it's going to be hard, but at the end of the day, you're going to be a bigger person and you've got Eddie.
Speaker 1: And yeah, no, I will always be the bigger person. But the the amount of anxiety I have, not only for my kids, but for myself. You know, I suppress all those memories about Sydney.
Speaker 2: Doesn't mean that it's over.
Speaker 3: Like Tamra, It does not mean that it's It doesn't mean I'm telling you I did not talk to my dad for years.
Speaker 1: I know there'll be a day, but it's and now he's.
Speaker 2: One of the closest people in my life.
Speaker 3: I would call him and talk to him about anything and vice versa. I know, and it doesn't mean that I love him any less. Like there there, You know when you grow up with people that are divorced and there's just different sides to everything, and then you form your own.
Speaker 2: Protect your own protection.
Speaker 3: Like for me, I just went into a shell and said, like, I can only handle this much information. So if I just block everything out that doesn't suit me, yeah, then I'll be okay. But at the end of the day, Yeah, And at the end of the day, we have to process our feelings and then when you do, you realize that there is love there, and there is that you know it's going to come back around.
Speaker 2: But all you can do is just stay vigilant.
Speaker 3: Like that's why I would go with a note for her and just say I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: And not no excuse, nothing, just I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I do that, like, I don't know, once a month I never get a response back.
Speaker 3: But a text and a handwritten note are different. Yeah, maybe a picture of you guys.
Speaker 1: I even do that. Yeah it's hard, but anyways, But on the flip side, my last child is graduating high school, so excited for that, and you're.
Speaker 2: Learning how to apply to college.
Speaker 1: I know, God, I know, I was texting you yesterday. Why can't I figure out how to beause she's just going to go to community college for two years and then transfer. I couldn't I have an appointment today at four o'clock at the college to take her and try to figure out what classes well general, what if I put her in the wrong math class? Know? And what if it's too hard? And then so well.
Speaker 3: I spent my time last night watching the Bama Rush documentary on HBO Max, which is all about Alabama sorority houses and rushing.
Speaker 1: Oh a fright.
Speaker 3: Yes, there's something called the Machine that oversees all the sororities and the fraternities, and there is somebody called Rush Consultants. They consult you how to get into the top tier houses. It is unbelievable, So go down that rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: Folks, you're welcome. But Tam, please keep us posted and I love you.
Speaker 3: And next week we have some fun guests and we'll be doing all the things