Speaker 1: To Teas in a pod, which Teddy Mellencamp and Cam Ridge edge. All right, guys, we are back the talk. We are to talk about them. If you don't want us or not, We're back whether you want us or not. We're here to talk about real house lives in New Jersey. But first, how was your weekend? Tam. I know that we're doing this out of order because we filmed yesterday, but we didn't have enough time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So I had a weekend just with me and Sophia from Friday to Monday. Eddie went to the Indy five hundred, which he was so excited. I mean when he came home last night, I mean I got an earfull. Which do I care about Indy five hundred so much? Well, but he was very excited about it. He was hanging out with Chet Hanks, which is Tom Hanks's sun.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that's one with like the crazy reputation.
Speaker 2: He's the rebel of it at all. He's a big buff dude. They were actually hanging out with another guy. I think his name is Adam. He's got his own reality show on TLC, his White Thing Up. I don't know the name of it. But they have five quinn is it quinn tweuplets? So that what's called me a five? I'm not sure? But anyway, so they another big bodybuilder guys. So Eddie came home. We watched Magic Mike. Have you seen the new Magic Mic? No, it's really good. It's not what you think it is. It's not just all about you know, the guys, I mean the original.
Speaker 1: How many Magic Mics has been?
Speaker 2: I think this is the third final? This is the third one, I believe. And then we watched a bodybuilding documentary, so I thought.
Speaker 1: Oh, I watch is he going to want to do another one?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, no he doesn't. But he uh. Today we went to the gym. I met him there because I had to take Sofia to school and we work out every morning, and so he is hitting the weights really hard and doing his abs like crazy, and I'm like, okay, settled down, just.
Speaker 1: Calm down, calm your tits, buddymb your tits, Eddie.
Speaker 2: You know, He's like, okay, I'm pumped. He got motivated. But he had a blast. I had a blast just organizing the house and sitting around and laying around and doing all the things that I normally don't do. So it was nice to just be alone. But I don't know about you, but I'm desperately waiting for my Preneubo scan results. I I guess we should tell. Like I had talked about on the pod that I was going to do a full body scan. Jeff Lewis turned me on to it. He told me how amazing it was. I was super afraid because I'm claustrophobic, but we ended up. I ended up going, but before I went, I got you Teddy into it as well, so we went. I did too of those. It wasn't dan. I thought it was annex but it's it's out of van, out of a van that it's like. I ended up taking two of them because I got on. And how do you feel about the claustrophobic part of it? The claustrophobia wasn't really in my issue.
Speaker 1: What I didn't like because I have, like I don't know if you guys know this, but like there's a part of OCD where you have like sensory issues and like certain issues, Yeah, certain clothing I can't wear. I very rarely do you see me in a pair of jeans. But also whenever anything touches my stomach, I get this thing where I want to push out against it, like when I was a kid riding horses. I did it so much right before I went in the ring, because you wear these like tight beige pants that we made up a like. It wasn't even a lie. It was just like a joke between everybody. They were like, oh, it's a Teddy has uh what's the worms called in your stomach tapeworm. Yeah, Teddy has a tape worm. It's acting up. It always acts up right before she goes in the ring, because I honestly go like this and like push out my stomach. So I kept doing that so to be still, and I was like, finally I started relaxing. But then the bank started and I was like, I don't know what bang bang banging is happening, but just lay here and then finally it was over. It wasn't that bad. It wasn't that bad.
Speaker 2: I you know, I'm I'm probably more claustrophobic than you are, so I have a hard time going an elevator sometimes if they're small. Maybe it was Adavan, I'm not sure. Maybe it was because it was open at the head and open at the feet and my head was right there at the edge, and your body goes in and out, lots of loud noises, just like any MRI.
Speaker 1: But you can watch TV. There's like, yes, what did you watch? I maybe shouldn't have watched what I watched. I watched Mother from the Jennifer Lopez.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good, that's good. I've already seen that. They actually asked me if I had seen I said yes, I just said so I watched I watched Dirty Grandpa, which is so good.
Speaker 1: Oh is that funny.
Speaker 2: It's funny. It's funny. They're like, you can't laugh. I'm like, oh, well, I picked the wrong movie. But you have to stay still. It's fifty five minutes.
Speaker 1: I heard.
Speaker 2: There's been quite a few people that have done it that they have found issues. So it's preventative, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I think that it goes both ways, just to be completely transparent, like I think Maria Minunos did it, and they found a brain tumor on her.
Speaker 2: No, no, that's not correct. She had pancreatic cancer, so I think it was stage two. She also had had a brain tumor from the year prior her mother had died. I would say in the last two years, and I believe it was a brain tumor as well. So after her brain tumor, the I don't know if it was the owner manager what was trying to reach out to her and finally ran into her at a party and talked her into having it done for preventative reasons for sure. I mean her mom had cancer, she had already had cancer. She went in it, and from what I have read and been told, they found early stages of pancreatic cancer, which is a kind of a painless, deadly disease until it's too late. Yeah, so the cancer that you don't know until and tell you.
Speaker 1: But for those of you guys who struggle with melanoma, this is not a reason to get this particular scan melanoma, I'll meat.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't I disagree with that because they say, if you have had melanoma, your chances of getting other types of cancers are high.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that I one hundred percent agree with. But I asked my oncologists, who's like the top oncologist here, and he said, listen, Daddy, I one million percent think you should do. He's like, but it is not going to show you if it does show you melanoma, it could show you things that aren't actually melanoma.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that it could show melanoma. The melanoma is advanced stages and it's like a tumor or something.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do. I mean, here's the thing, like any machine like, you go in and you are going to get as much cohesive information. But people kept asking me, why don't you have anxiety about doing this versus going to your oncologist. And it's because when I go to my oncologist, I know I'm going for a specific issue that I currently already have. This to me was more less about the melanoma, more about any sort of other cancers, any sort of other It tracks your liver. It tracks like there's over five five hundred that normally you'd have to be in like three to four hours of testing a different doctor's office. They also don't or any Yeah, they don't shoot you with any contrast, there's no radiation and then radiation and we got a little bit of heat when we posted and we're listen, I'm also going to post my results. Are you going to tam Well, yeah, I think so.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they are it's five to ten days, and I'm you know, they have you connected to an app. Did you download the app so you can see when your results are done?
Speaker 1: Yes? I did.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you know, obviously it's too soon for our results. But I mean it's a little nerve wracking, especially since I'm going to get mine right before I leave for New York.
Speaker 1: I think you just get it. I think that we're both going to be it's going to give both of us peace of mind.
Speaker 2: I'm going to know there was somebody else. I don't know if it's public. It's another public person that went into it recently and they found a brain aneurism. Yeah, so you know, all these things, it's just things that you do. Do I want to hear that I have a brain aneurism? No? Do I want to have treatment for it? No? But I mean you want to out, Yeah, live?
Speaker 1: You want to live well? Like I mean, I was just with one of my best friends this weekend and her grandma lived till she was one hundred and two years old. That is incredible, and she's like she passed away peacefully. That's ideally what we want. So if there's things that we can do to be proactive and take care of ourselves.
Speaker 2: My dermatologist told me a last year that you should have a MRI. You really should because you've had melanoma, and unfortunately insurance won't cover it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I mean even like I have medical insurance, but I don't have dental insurance because it's like.
Speaker 2: Because they don't cover anything, they don't cover anything.
Speaker 1: But I called because when I went to my incollogist last he said there's a small percent chance that you could have a version of not me personally, He's like, but if you've had melanoma, there's certain kind of gum cancers that you can get. You need to go get a teeth cleaning and have it checked. And I called, and I wanted to get a new dentist because I want one closer to where I live now versus where I lived before. And the amount of things that I have to pay to do before they will even clean my teeth. I mean that's just everything. So it's like you can't get frustrated at us. But like the same goes for getting your teeth clean. They're like, you have to get full X rays. I'm like, I had X ray six months ago. They're like those couldn't be valid. I'm like, oh, you know. So it's like, well it's costing me one thousand dollars to go get my teeth clean. Anyways, go get your eyes checked, go get your mouth chuck. Go ahead and do the prenuvo scan. If you can save up for it. It's one of those things you can put money aside. I mean, I think that it's a great gift as well. So moving forward today with Sophia is Sofia's last day of high school. I drove her to high school today thinking I've been making this drive for eight years. All three of my kids went to high school here. I started with Sydney, then Spencer, Sophia, like, this is a drive I did all the time.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna happen anymore. And I had like it was kind of an emotional thing. I was at the store, was looking at graduation cards. I started to get teary eyed. I'm like, oh, She's like, well, are you going to be crying the whole time? I go, probably, yeah, it's probably gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I got a lot of dms after our last pot not our last podcast, but the one before when you talked about the graduation and you got emotional. A lot of them were like, one, we are so grateful that Tamor was vulnerable and open in that way. And also, Teddy, you gave her really good sound advice, like you appreciate your friendship so much and that just makes me happy. I was like, I really, I really love you, and I care about you, and I want what's best for you and your family, and I just think I think you helped a lot of people by sharing that. Appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Thursday's the day. Thursday's graduation day got.
Speaker 1: Her enrolled and uh college.
Speaker 2: She's going to go to community college for two years and then transfer like Spencer dead, So everything's on track. She should have a driver's license next month, Like oh everything, Like my life is going to change drastically, Like I pick her up from school every single day and take her everywhere she needs to go, and even at seventeen years old and presence, she's not going to me anymore, not even a ride to CBS.
Speaker 1: The ways that our lives are vastly different at this point. Because Cruise came in our room. We had people over for Memorial Day and then Cruz came in our room at three am, and he's like, mom, Mom, I can't sleep. I'm like, well, did you need to wake me up or could you just like yeah, figured out another alternative. So he's like sleeping on me. He's like sweaty, you know, just boys are just like all the things. So I got up and I went into Cruise's room. Cruise laid it with Edwin and I get a text from ed at five am. You know when he says, your son, your son kept me up from three am on. Thanks for leaving.
Speaker 2: Suddenly your son, I'm like, our.
Speaker 1: Son also kept me up. And I finished the Hill Song documentary without you, so worry about it, which you need to watch. It's on Hulu. It's the one with Carl Linz and the Cheek.
Speaker 2: I don't have Hulu. Give me your sign on it. Tell me what it is right now?
Speaker 3: No, not for everyone, but I'll tell you. Let's get into reunion.
Speaker 2: Okay, what did you think overall thoughts on the reunion?
Speaker 1: I think we have to worry a little bit about next season. I think that there's going to be a pretty long pause, I think.
Speaker 2: And I don't even think this first reunion is as explosive as it's going to get no the mellow ones.
Speaker 1: The weird thing is, I feel like, even though people are sitting on the same cat on the same couches, I feel like everybody hates each other. I don't feel like any of them really like each other.
Speaker 2: You know, I think a few of them like each other. I do like that. Melissa started out like, I want to close this in peace, like she was hopeful that they could call.
Speaker 1: Well, Teresa said it first.
Speaker 2: Oh she did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Teresa said it first, and then oh, well.
Speaker 2: That's good. So I thought I only heard Melissa say it. But I mean, at least they were hopeful.
Speaker 1: But they mean. And then we clearly found out that doing it in peace really meant that Teresa wants Melissa gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, that's pretty ballsy to say, I'll never have to see you again. I love that whole exchange. Well we'll look good.
Speaker 1: Melissa did seem unbothered by that. But so it starts out. Teresa says the hardest thing for her this season, which is watching her family hurting Louie, which.
Speaker 2: Can you explain to me to even Melissa said, can you please explain to me how this family has hurt Louie and I still don't get it.
Speaker 1: Well, here's what I don't really get. What about your family hurting you? That I can understand, But I don't think I think this is a Joe gorga Teresa issue. It's not about like any of the other things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I think Teresa's so caught up in trying to protect Louis because, let's face it, he didn't come off that well this season. He's getting attacked by every which way, and I think that she's just trying to protect him.
Speaker 1: But then right from the beginning, Melissa says Teresa and Louis called her a cheater and did not get it twisted. Teresa tells Melissa to act like Beverly Hills by talking one at a time and not to talk over each other. Melissa says, Teresa is not Beverly Hills. For the record, the Beverly Hills women talk over each other. I know just as much everybody. We talk over each other.
Speaker 2: It just happens. Yeah, but you could actually feel the hate Teresa has from Melissa. You could feel it.
Speaker 1: But I did appreciate that Melissa had this kind of unbothered response to it versus where I feel like normally she kind of falls back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. Do you think that who do you think is more responsible for hurting one another? Do you think it's Melissa or Teresa.
Speaker 1: I think it's a combo. I think they both are obsessed, whether they want to admit it or not, They're both obsessed with the money and the fame and all that comes with being a housewife, and you know what the majority of us are. But I think that that has gotten in the way. I think it would be like if you were on a reality television show and Eddy was on his own reality television show. You can't have two people exactly in the same place and one person has to be empathetic towards the other or give to the other. And I just don't think that happens in this relationship. But before we even continue down that the Victorian era photos when they entered. But I feel like instead of it being all the women's faces, it should have been just when the Melissa and Teresa feud started, like throughout the years, how their faces.
Speaker 2: On, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: But also when Melissa says let's close it in peace, then the narrator goes, there'll be no peace.
Speaker 2: There ain't gonna be no peace. It ain't happen, Okay, I mean, I don't know then this part, I didn't really where did she pull this out of? Teresa says it. Joe Gorga introduced Louis on the show since it was all about the show. Melissa says Louis wanted to be on TV, just like he knew who Teresa was when he met her. They also said, I think it was Melissa that said he went after you. He also went after Alexia.
Speaker 1: I know who. By the way, this past week she's friends with. This past week, I think I saw a photo of Teresa and Alexia.
Speaker 2: You did. I saw it too.
Speaker 1: I was like it was on the stories. I think, so I could I went to go look at the stories. I was like, should I missed it? But the fact that that picture was just posted, I was like, this time, I know the time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Teresa says, you can't. She can't wait for it to be all over tonight and she'll never have to see Melissa again.
Speaker 1: Do you believe that Louie had no idea who Teresa was?
Speaker 2: Do I believe that? No? No, not at all.
Speaker 1: He do.
Speaker 2: When I met Louis at MTV Awards. He knew everything about me, like how's Eddie, how's your dog, how's your son, How's this?
Speaker 1: How's that?
Speaker 2: I mean, he's very nice to me, but he knew a lot. So he's a fan. So if he knew that about me, obviously.
Speaker 1: But is fine to be a fan just ownership of it. Like I let me be very clear, I was a huge fan of The Bachelor. I don't have time to watch it anymore. And when I was at the MTV Awards when Beverly Hills was nominated and I was a part of the show still, I saw it and before Chris Harrison had all of his situation. Chris Harrison was at a table nearby me, and I went over and I was like, you don't understand. I am obsessed.
Speaker 2: Like, be a fan, be a fan, that's fine. But the thing is is like he knew who he knew who Alexia was and Miami had been off the air for years when he ran into Alexia, so he sure the hell knew who Teresa was.
Speaker 1: Well, do you think that Teresa threatening Melissa's time on the show will bite her in the ass.
Speaker 2: I don't think No, I don't think it's gonna bid her ass or have any you know, Oh, Brava, I'm gonna go. Oh you got to be fired because you said that. I mean, it's a Bravo decision. It's not a Teresa decision. It's not even I don't even think it's fully an Andy decision. So I think it's a network.
Speaker 1: Do you believe that Louis asked Joe Gorga to fly out and surprise them while filming Girls Trip? I act actually do believe that, because I don't think anybody could come up with something as embarrassing as that on their own right. And Dan, they already proved that they went to dinner. Do you have she said, no dinners?
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: Do you believe that Dina Dave Teresa Louis had a falling out?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I didn't watch the show when Dina was on, so I don't know much about her.
Speaker 2: But they used to post pictures travel all the time, and then all of a sudden it just stopped and she pulled out of the wedding. And you have not seen a picture with them together since so Andy brought it up. He brought up the pictures everything. I think something happened. Now, why would Joe Gorga just pull out of his ass that Dave, which is Dina's husband, had a falling out business wise with Louie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, especially with all the things that we've seen, I can say this like from going to an event. So if I go back in time the year before where I said I wasn't going to film at all, it was Porsha's bar mitzvah bot mitzvah, and I was like, I'm not filming, and so I didn't sign a release and they never showed, like they never showed, right, I.
Speaker 5: Mean Andy was digging at that because Andy was making it clear like there we wouldn't have It's not like I can't even remember who her bridesmaids were, to be honest, so they could have easily cut around that.
Speaker 1: It didn't mess anything up.
Speaker 2: So this I mean, by the way my kids were in my wedding, all of them, all four of them. They cut around Sophia, they cut around Sydney, Spencer. I purposely put Spencer and Sydney on the very end so that way they can cut, you know, frame them out of the picture. But they were still there, they were still a part of it. They just got to be shown because Simon wouldn't sign.
Speaker 1: But to play Devil's advocate it. Yeah, I mean the amount of times Belle is filmed and not really filmed because she wasn't allowed to like it right NonStop. I mean she's with us all the time, so not all the time, she's with us a lot. But also in that same token, I can believe Teresa's side because there was just Kyle's white party and I was out of town for it. But whatever, I could have figured out a way.
Speaker 2: Something happened, and something happened and.
Speaker 1: Gone and not signed the thing. But there it is something that once you're on a show and you're no longer on it, it makes you feel a certain way.
Speaker 2: I spend ten years since she was on it. If something happened, it's not that she don't want to be filmed. Something happened. Maybe she doesn't want to be filmed. There's way, Like you said, there's ways around it. Something happened. She knew that the wedding was going to be filmed from day one.
Speaker 1: What about how Marge calls Teresa's fans the tree stumps and then Teresa tells Marge to get your pity's fix.
Speaker 2: I actually put that in a post or a comment on Instagram a few weeks ago. Before I even heard her say that, somebody said, how come Teresa's friends or fans aren't coming for you or something. I go, maybe they're terrees stumped. But Teresa was caught in a lot of lies. I believe there was a conversation about her going to dinner with the Gorgas, and she said it never happened. And they said they try to hook her up with one of her friends and I think his name was, and they showed the picture and then she, I mean, she is like the queen of denial.
Speaker 1: Do you think or do you do you think she just really doesn't remember?
Speaker 2: Do you remember going? Then didn she changes her story?
Speaker 1: No there, I mean, just.
Speaker 2: Like they Louis said over and over again, he hired this bo Diddley whatever his name is. And then then when he finds out it's going to backfround his face, he goes, I watch her Huband's live and he's like, oh, no, I.
Speaker 1: Was, I was just lying. Well, I can't say this from coming from somebody who takes zero ability doesn't and like you know, skates around the issue. Our girl Dolores did not because Pollie has been separated almost as long as Rose from the Titanic story right for years. Yeah, but she just openly said that shared it. It didn't become a storyline, like she just said, because if you just speak the truth, it will set you free. Yeah, Like she just went ahead and said it, and then you just explained it. She never like, getting divorced is expensive, You have to deal with different things. They're probably both. They've all spoken about how they're all friends. They're probably you know, she wasn't trying to get married. He wasn't trying to get married. Let's just keep it easy. But now that they're getting to that point, now, I bet he will be divorced soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but do you think they're gonna get married?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I can you believe that frank still lives with David?
Speaker 1: Absolutely not. I find grown men. They're just grows like. But also like David doesn't really seem like a bro to me, like he.
Speaker 2: Like over him that much. But I think him and Brittany need to, you know, buy a house, move on. It's time to put your big boy pants on.
Speaker 1: Frankie, what about When Andy asked if frank pays rent, I'm dead. I need to I actually need to know.
Speaker 2: Wait does he do we know?
Speaker 1: No, she said she doesn't know. She has no idea. She's like, I don't know. I don't get involved in their finances. But I did really appreciate her response. It's not that I don't still care about Frank, and Frank's not an important part of my life. But there can't be more than one number one man in your life. And I think that's she always knew with the ex that he wasn't all in on her, and Paulie is and I don't know, I just love her. I think I think she is the voice of reason of New Jery, clearly, because for sure Rachel and Danielle dan lost their minds this reunion, and it actually.
Speaker 2: Lost my mind.
Speaker 1: Did Rachel get new chompers, new chompers, new toeth, possibly a new nose? Oh you a new nose too? I think there's been a whole new to this area. And listen, I'm not jog but.
Speaker 2: It might be the teeth. Sometimes you get new teeth. That's why I'm afraid to get veneers. I don't I don't really.
Speaker 1: Need I mean, my front four teeth are fake, but they've been fake for a bajillionaere so.
Speaker 2: I really change your look putting.
Speaker 1: Yeah no people when they get chick lited teeth, that's a no. I also really have an issue with men with veneers.
Speaker 2: Sorry guys, but likes like very big white teeth.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think of what movie it is where it's like I was like, hello, and he's got these big Jim Carrey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: So Rachel says Danielle takes zero accountability, and Danielle says if she was an asshole and a bit then she would own it. Rachel claps back, saying Danielle is an asshole a bitch to her. What I don't even care about this whole stupid fight. What I do care about is when Rachel says to Danielle or to Jen or whomever it was she was arguing with about who cares what? She goes, nobody was talking to you. And then this is now when Andy steps in and goes, I actually am curious for other people's opinions, and I was like, I was.
Speaker 2: Really shocked because when Danielle did speak up and then Rachel's like, nobody asked you. It's like, well, nobody asked you, why are you talking?
Speaker 1: Nobody asked you, and still nobody's asking. But they both were.
Speaker 2: But I do think that Danielle who drug this fight out all seas along, it wasn't Rachel's. I don't think it was Rachel. I feel like.
Speaker 1: Danielle kept breaking up bringing it up. She can't bring it up.
Speaker 2: Do you think they should get another season? Both of them?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, you don't think so. I mean, I think it's a really dumb fight that we've seen dumber fights. Listen, Terrify a chair fight in Orange County? Who stole my chair? How about being late on Beverly Hills?
Speaker 1: Like there's dumb storylines always, And that's not that's not the issue. I am actually fine with them staying on. I just want to feel like there's some cohesion to this group, and right now there is not. What about My favorite part of this entire reunion was about endorsements.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, Jana Aiden goes, it's not like Andy does endorsements, and then all of a sudden, Andy's like, I do a lot, a lot of endorsements.
Speaker 2: He's like, if you click right here, you get twenty percent off Prescott and and he's like, he's like, no, I love my endorsements.
Speaker 1: He's like, go to Andy twenty to get blah blah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But my question is, is what's gone down just from house Wait?
Speaker 2: How much do you think Andy gets for his endorsements? We know what we get for ours.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: I mean it depends if it's a story or stagnant. So you guys know you get less for stories, more for stagnant. But if you do a double whammy, like a stagnant and a story, that's like where the big money is. So stories are just easy. But any who, I'm gonna ask him. I want to know why this became a thing. Was it because jen Aiden caused so much issues that like she can't get endorsements or what? And why are we calling them endorsements? I just called them paid posts.
Speaker 2: Sponsored posts is what I call them. I mean, let's just be honest. The sponsored post industry is not that big anymore. It's just not as big as it used to be. Jen Aiden. There's a handful of housewives that do sponsor post. I'm one of them. Teresa's one of them, Melissa's one of them, You're one of them. There's on Orange County. I don't think there's any other girls that are doing them.
Speaker 1: No, No, Gina did one for a toilet wipe. Oh that's right. She you know Aroma three sixty, which she.
Speaker 2: Does that with her husband.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I mean, not everybody does endorsements, and I think mostly it might be because they don't have a social media agent, and if you have a agent, then you get them.
Speaker 1: But I also think it depends on how much you actually post on social media, So like if like I, for example, post a lot of my life, so if something goes with my life, I will, like Ella Miss I always post for that skincare brand, but it's because I actually use it and my representatives reached out to them and said this is what Teddy uses blah blah bla. So it's like a company that's it's an effortless exchange or super Goop for sunscreen, like those types of things. Then we get to Andy points out that Melissa says kids are off limits, but she talks about Gia on her podcast and says kids have hate for her. Teresa says the reason Melissa told Antonio to not hold the grudge for Teresa is because they're filming a TV show.
Speaker 2: No, I personally think that Melissa keeps her kids out of it. I think it was a normal conversation to have. I think she was making a point of saying to the camera. Yes, I do think she's making a point of saying, like, listen, you're gonna hear a lot of stuff. Don't get involved.
Speaker 1: But do you think that Rachel asking Teresa if her kids got along with Melissa's was a setup?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so. I think it was a very valid question.
Speaker 1: I also need to know something. I think somebody probably planted it. I don't think that Rachel comes up with much on her own. I think that somebody was probably somebody at some point hitting around that question should be asked.
Speaker 2: But Andy did make a good point here. I don't know if you've mentioned this yet, but Melissa did bring up Gia and the others on her podcast.
Speaker 1: So it's a little bit.
Speaker 2: Hypocritical just because you didn't bring it up on the show, you did bring it up in your podcast.
Speaker 1: I mean, clearly, this family is very flawed. They're all it's really a shipbox.
Speaker 2: I need them to get along or I need them to be gone.
Speaker 1: Well, Melissa does end up throwing the fact that they've packed Gia up and drove her to college at the end of the reunion. So she didn't let that slide. But I need a question in this. We're gonna have to get one of our producers to answer right now. Okay, So Teresa says that Jacqueline told her that Joe's ex partner, her ex husband's ex partner, was hanging out with Joe Gorga, and then that she takes back everything about Carolyn Manzo and that she thinks that it was Joe.
Speaker 2: And Melissa the outitor.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She So basically what she was saying is Melissa and Joe were hanging out with Joe, Judice's ex partner who did not go to jail, and she then thinks that it must have been them. How did he not go to jail?
Speaker 1: That I don't know.
Speaker 2: He must not. I didn't know he had a partner. I thought this was all done over.
Speaker 1: If he had. Why didn't the partner go to jail and not Teresa? Like, what does Teresa have to do with any because she signed them?
Speaker 2: I know, So girls out there, be careful what you sign. I mean, I can't tell you how many times it and he's like, can you sign this for this book?
Speaker 1: I don't know, I think, I mean, at this point, it doesn't really matter who put Teresa and jail.
Speaker 2: How about you did something wrong, you got hot? How about you did it to yourself.
Speaker 1: Well, allegedly Joe Judais forged his partner's name, So so why would the partner go to jail because I'm assuming that he must have admitted that he forged his partner's name and that's why his partner got off.
Speaker 2: Well, his partner obviously didn't have anything to do with it if he wasn't signing the paper and Joe was signing on his behalf.
Speaker 1: But what do you think the chances are that Joe Gorga is the one that turned them in.
Speaker 2: I just don't see that happening. I mean, I don't see it happening somehow. So the way they got caught, it was gonna you do something wrong, You're gonna do it.
Speaker 1: This is something illegal, illegal, right, not only that Teresa used to didn't wasn't Teresa the one that came with a suitcase full of money to buy furniture with cash?
Speaker 2: Like that's a red flag if you're doing it like this on the selevision. Yeah, and you're doing legal stuff, you're gonna get cut. Don't don't go anywhere with a whole bucket of money.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think there's just a lot of things that are very I.
Speaker 2: Mean, Teresa just needs to stop blaming people for her going to jail. First she blamed Jacqueline, then Caroline, now Melissa and Joe. Oh.
Speaker 1: My question is, did Jacqueline come on our podcast before or after the reunion?
Speaker 2: Before?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. Well, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: She doesn't know what happened at the reunion. What are you saying.
Speaker 1: Because her name came up at the union? Did she hang out with Teresa before the reunion? Yeah?
Speaker 2: They met in Vegas?
Speaker 1: I know, But when did they film the reunion is my question.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: A couple months ago, you see what I'm saying. We don't know what happened first, Like, were they already talking on the phone. Was it already being I don't think Scotty.
Speaker 2: She said that she they reached out to her because they were going to Vegas and then they met up and then and I think that they have talked. I don't think they're like best friends or anything like that.
Speaker 1: Jacqueline was on two twenty three, twenty three. When did they film the reunion? Reunion was filmed April twentyth Yeah, yeah, okay, well I think that all makes sense for now. So after watching this reunion, who was your favorite?
Speaker 2: Well, I felt like the entire reunion was just Melissa and Teresa fighting the first ree, then Danielle and I don't care about Danielle and Rachel's fight. I really I'm zoned out on that. I mean, my favorite is probably going to be Melissa or so Lais Lauris.
Speaker 1: Lauris is sim meditating an art, like mediating an argument that I need her to be my therapist. Like she even the way that she got the truce in between Danielle and Rachel was huge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but can you give me your hand Can you just give me your hand hold on?
Speaker 1: Do you want to feel my heart beat?
Speaker 2: I'm going to feel your as with people.
Speaker 1: It's also called it's also called vodka red Bull.
Speaker 2: That's my heart beating out of my chest.
Speaker 1: By the way, I was like, this is about to be an hr issue if you go in and slower.
Speaker 2: I know, right, I feel like there's a little like jimmers.
Speaker 1: But I did think that Teresa looked beautiful.
Speaker 2: I think they all look beautiful. I think that I like the dresses better on the couch. I thought everybody looked really good, and even Andy said it was like the.
Speaker 1: Best I thought. I thought they looked good. Know who was quiet the first episode For the most part, Marge, we didn't from her.
Speaker 2: Didn't hear much, didn't hear much. But I do want to hear about the halleen of her child. I want to hear about that and.
Speaker 1: What was said. It's no, it's not a good book.
Speaker 2: I know they have proof.
Speaker 1: I know it's I feel like it's about to get ugly, which is why I feel like it's about to be on hold for a little bit on pause.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they're, like Andy said, they're just trying to figure out what they're going to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we I mean, I'm I'm happy to say like I'm enjoying both of our shows. I'm loving Atlanta. I've loved the reunion. The reunion of Jersey so far is better than the season. So I appreciate that. I thought Andy did such a good job. I thought it was like a like I feel like Andy really loves Jersey. Mm So either way, thanks you guys for tuning in. We will be back next week and then just the Real Housewives of Orange County air next week or is it the week after?
Speaker 2: It is next Wednesday the seventh, So it's a week from tomorrow.
Speaker 1: June seventh. My hot takes and a special co host will be breaking down cameras every move next Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Yeah bye guy, Bye