Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and cam Ridge Edge. Hey, guys, welcome to another episode of The Two Teeth and a Pod.
Speaker 2: Hi Tamra, Hi Teddy. What's up?
Speaker 1: We have like a big week of things for you. We have a lot of things that I need to discuss with you. One, how is the graduation? How was seeing Simon? How was all the things?
Speaker 2: Graduation was good. I woke up that day with I think with a panic attack.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I text you, I'm like, I don't know what's going on. My heart is racing, I like, I'm gonna throw up, my neck is locked up, just all that. So I ended up taking an atavan that I had leftover from my scan. Yeah. Are we going to talk about our results? Did you get your results?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But my so I didn't have very much.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I'll tell you what happened with me and then so went to graduation. It was quite a day.
Speaker 1: It was great.
Speaker 2: I think everybody who reached out to me and and is in the same situation. We all talked. Everything was fine, except for after graduation. Sophia skip, she dipped.
Speaker 1: What do you mean she dipped? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So we couldn't find her anywhere. So it was all of us standing around just talking and had great conversations with with Sydney and and we're looking for Sophia. And I told Sydney, I go, can you just go back there and look for her? And she couldn't because there were they couldn't have their phones, there was no it was very unorganized. Normally the graduation is at an auditorium in Irvine indoors, it's very well organized. Since COVID, this is only the second graduation and it's held on the field and it's not really quipped to do it. So she went started to take off and right then Sophia called me. She's like, Mom, I couldn't find you. So I just went back to because they had to go to this car share area where they get dropped off at and they were busted in because there was too many of them and there wasn'tenough parking spaces. So she goes, I had to go back to my friend because her friend took her. I had to go back to Kate's car to get my phone, and I'm like, oh my gosh. Then I had to go meet her there. So I was a little bit bombed her sister and dad did not get to see her just when she.
Speaker 1: Was up on stage, so she did on purpose.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do. As a matter of fact, I do. I think she's a little stressed. Then went out to dinner, had a great time. The next day was grad night, so she went to grad night and I did press that day, but I stayed up till four am because I was so afraid that I was gonna sleep through it my alarm and not pick her up go to school at four am to pick her up. What? Yeah, yep.
Speaker 1: So speaking of daughters graduations, Okay, you need to clear something up for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Was it Shannon's daughter's graduation? Is that why she bumped in today with Badore?
Speaker 2: No her graduation I think is today or something?
Speaker 3: So hold on one, I need all the details.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me get it to you. I'm really bummed that I left so on Oh, so you were there. I was there, but I left before he got there. So on Friday I went and did press at the Deck with Taylor with Bryce Sanders that we were there for a couple hours, and from there then I had to go over to The Quiet Woman, where I did press with Shannon and Taylor. So we were there. We did press with page six with Evan and had a great time, and I'm like, okay, I knew that Sophia had to be picked up at four in the morning. I'm really on this. I don't really want to drink kick So I'm like sitting at a bar and it's Friday night and it's getting later and people are coming in and trying to sit at her table and all that. I'm like, I'm out, Yeah, he's out, no mood. I'm in no kind of mood. So I left, like at seven point thirty. And then shortly after that I saw that Shannon posted a picture with David and I'm a text her, I go, have you lost your fucking mind? What are you doing? And does he know you posted this?
Speaker 1: Even her daughter wrote jump scare I know.
Speaker 2: Nobody ever could have predicted that. And so She's like, yeah, he told me I could post it, hold on.
Speaker 1: But why does she want to post it? That's what Shannon explain this to me, like, why are we posting?
Speaker 2: I know I was giving him light. Well, I on the flip side, isn't it a bigew to his wife?
Speaker 1: Who's I think they're gonna a divorce, Yeah, allegedly alleged he filed for divorce again.
Speaker 2: Now this is not the first time he's filed for de And I saw that coming when I saw that picture being posted and I and I texted Shannon, and I go, did you sleep with them and take pictures so you can send it to the wife?
Speaker 1: Oh? Please? And by the way, did she say if there was any romantic feelings or did she have any like butterflies? Or was it just did she have rage or she just was happy to see it familiar face.
Speaker 2: You know what, I haven't gotten that far with her yet.
Speaker 1: Camera.
Speaker 2: I know. I haven't even to call her. I was laid out all weekend with a pinchion nerve in my neck. It was so freaking bad. Then I had allergic reaction to my makeup. My eyes were swolen shut. I was a mess all weekend. I didn't get that mess.
Speaker 1: And you know what, I can't even call you, Camera Winfrey when you don't get this pivotal information, Shannon, you should have.
Speaker 2: You should have. Yeah, she she hasn't been talking normally. She called me, I haven't gotten the phone call. What a weird chain of events. What if they get back together.
Speaker 1: Oh my, that is the kind of television that I want. That's what I need to watch too. You know what I need to go date deep down? You know what she should because that'll secure that Orange, That'll secure that if she get.
Speaker 2: After David and then Vicky can get back together with brooks Man, We're gonna have the most scandalous season next year.
Speaker 1: Oh well, speaking of the Trace Amigas, I keep getting dms Teddy, are you and Tamra in a fight? Are you upset with Tamra because she now is going on a tour with the Trace Amigas and there's a Trace Amiga's Instagram and I'm like, one, why people.
Speaker 2: There's room everyone crazy they are.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm happy for them.
Speaker 3: But then they're like, well, who's running the account? What's going on? Are you guys breaking up?
Speaker 2: I'm like why because it's not even a tour. We're actually going on stage at the Improv, which, by the way, scaring the ship I mean because the last one is there. I lost five hundred thousand dollars, so you know it's going to be interesting. This is something that we talked about when we were on the show. Altogether three years ago and we almost got it off the ground and then something happened. I can't remember. Oh yeah it was COVID and you know I got fired and all that.
Speaker 1: And all that chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's just a night at the improv. I don't know what it's going to lead to. There's a lot of talk that, you know, you need a promoter, you guys need to take it on the road and all that. So well, well, I think it's almost sold out. That's awesome. And guys's Shannon's got us singing, she's got us dancing, she got us in costume changes, she's leading this entire thing.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna need you to go back. I'm I'm honestly I'm feeling Karen Huger vibes with what do you mean you're dancing and singing?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, I just looked.
Speaker 1: Her song look Out, Luan.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, well, there there are songs, popular songs, but the words have been changed. And she's got everybody involved. She's got my daughter Sophia involved, she's she's working on the music for it. There there's so many people involved, like, hey, Kanaan, can you do this? And can your sister choreograph this and and do you have for talk? It's just it's it's gonna come out. Channon's very passionate about this and worked I'm excited. We'll see how it goes well.
Speaker 1: I know that I missed you because while you were having your graduation and missing out on the David Beador Juice, I was at the ATX Festival with all of my nineties.
Speaker 2: Like I saw that. I thought it was like a new TV show that was coming out or something like are you these icons?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it was actually so fun to see like Jenny Garth Christine Taylor.
Speaker 2: We see Jenny Garth a lot when we go to iHeart Stuff, Oh my Gosh, which I teach her so bad.
Speaker 1: The other day I was they were there. I go Jenny the last I Heeard event. You and Tory came in matching outfits to present. You were in like the Javago jump suit and she was in like the Jevago dress that she couldn't walk in. She was and I was like, and now I think that tamer and I need to borrow both outfits for next year.
Speaker 2: No, I've decided I've never ever wearing another one of their outfits. Until they change till they change their their look. The padded shoulders and the bell bottoms, Like I wore that. That's what I wore for our gallery shoot. Was one of their jumpsuits. So I'm like, I'm so sick of see that look.
Speaker 1: Shoulder pads do not work on me because I'm already too broad shoulders.
Speaker 2: Oh for me, that's perfect, I am because I'm so yeah, I just don't brag. I don't like their big bell bottoms.
Speaker 3: I don't mind the bell bottoms.
Speaker 2: You're like Elvis. They're Elvis.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but just do you remember when they were walking down the corner and she started crying laughing, and I was like, well, anyways, so the next event that we're hosting, we need to completely match. Next thing I have a question about YEP, is how you're feeling the week of the premiere.
Speaker 2: Well, just rush. So I'm leaving tomorrow. We're leaving tomorrow at noon, even earlier, I think, to head over to New York. We don't get in until like swee, you and Eddie, Me and Eddie. Yeah, we don't get until like ten o'clock at night. So we're just gonna go to the hotel, Polly, order room service and go to sleep. And then the next morning I have press, and then I have watched What Happens Live, and then the following day filming the podcast. Pedro just invited me to a charity event for kids in New York. And then Friday, we leave early in the morning and we fly to Ticks and Cacos and it's our ten year wedding anniversary.
Speaker 1: Well, happy anniversary, you little love birds. Well I have to ask you a question, and this doesn't give anything any storyline away, but of course I've seen Ocie. It's a surprise who I'll be recapping it with to you guys. But don't worry, we are on it. I have now watched the premiere three different times.
Speaker 2: But one question I really love about you.
Speaker 1: Did Eddie always make sexual jokes or is this a news thing? He always did?
Speaker 2: He No, not on the show so much, but he does with my mom and it drives me freaking crazy because they're both the same humor and they joke about it all the time.
Speaker 1: But he makes them. To you, I counted there was like ten oh two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he does all day long. He's like he's like a sixteen year old boy.
Speaker 1: I was dying. I was like, I honestly had little marks, and I was like, we're at eleven sexual comments from that.
Speaker 2: He's like that all the time. Like I sent him this video that somebody, some girl made on TikTok where she treats her husband like how he treats her. So every time he bent's over, he she like smacks him on the ass and like he saw that. Yeah, and he's like, well that was stupid. I go, that's you, that is you. I can't even like I have to look all the time. If he walks behind the behind me on the stairs, he'll try to put his finger, you know, in places you know, I'm like you just stop.
Speaker 1: Stop. Well, I didn't know what was wrong with me yesterday, but I was in the foulest mood ever, Like Edwin was cheu. That was he was eating his breakfast and I was like like rage, and then the kids would say something and I was like having to take deep breaths. Even walking out of church, I was still pissed. I was like, what the hell's wrong with me? Then I started my monthly friend and I was like, oh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't have a monthly friend and I had that day on Friday. I don't know what was wrong with me, but I'm afraid for what I said and pressed because I was just irritated, annoyed, pissed off all the things.
Speaker 1: I think it's because in California, guys, just so you know, for those of you who live all over the place and you're probably used to this, but we're not. We have not had sunlight out here and so long and so long. Now we're entering June.
Speaker 2: It's raining, raining, now, raining forever.
Speaker 1: I was wanting to go to Disney on Thursday or Friday, why because our horse show got canceled and I've never taken duve Oh, but I don't want to go if it's I guess it's maybe better to go if it's overcast.
Speaker 2: Well, it's better than Yeah, I would go overcast. It's much better, especially with kids if it's hot, because then it's just miserable and you gotta wait in line, and oh, you'll probably get a guide.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm as as Heather, I'm bougie like that.
Speaker 2: Would you like that? So you like the premiere of the show. I like the premiere.
Speaker 1: There are things that obviously we'll dig into after I recap with my recap co host and everybody's seen and plus we need to talk about watch what Happens live? And yeah, so we'll get on.
Speaker 2: The pod together and we'll talk about watching what happens live.
Speaker 3: I'm on with Laala.
Speaker 2: People are losing their shit over that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know who's going to get a word in me or her because we both.
Speaker 3: Talk and well, you guys will figure it out just like us. But the question is, what do you.
Speaker 1: Think is going to be the scandal that breaks down on episode three of the reunion. For my guess, Okay, I have two guesses. One it's either that Tom, Raquel and Arianna had a threesome.
Speaker 2: I've already heard that more.
Speaker 1: Or it's that Raquel and Arianna hooked up on their own without Tom knowing.
Speaker 2: Okay, that would be a good one. I needed to be good. I was hoping, like maybe Lisa Vander pumps up with Tom too. What do you think you think there's a chance that might have happened.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I'm just visualizing both of them with their sig breath and like her chardonnay and his what does he drink whatever that brown.
Speaker 2: Alcohol is that he's always drinking or something.
Speaker 3: Oh God, I can't even imagine the scene.
Speaker 1: And then Ken being.
Speaker 2: Like Pash the cors Light.
Speaker 3: I love watching.
Speaker 2: I love Ken. So the premium about results came back. It was a little bit nerve wracking. I'm glad. I am so glad I did it. I did have some findings in mind that somewhere not total surprise. I have a lot of issues with my shoulder, my neck, my back. I have tons of bolding discs, I have variitis or something like that and my shoulder. But I have some spots in my.
Speaker 1: Brain, so you're gonna get all those checked after.
Speaker 2: And then I have a tiny nodule in my right upper lobe in my brain. I have a cyst on my liver. I have a tiny ipmn on my pancreas. Now that's what I'm really worried about because it is tiny. But it is pre cancerous, is what they're saying. So I don't know if they watch it they remove it. I have a cyst on my kidney, that's no big deal. Then I have diverticulosis, diverticulitis, divertic No, that's not what I have. I have diverticulate losis without evidence of diverticulitis. Oh, and lots of issues with my my spine and my joints and things like that, but really nothing nothing. Well, you like, the the what do you call it? Cists? This are they said, don't even worry about that. The spot on my Oh, I have a spot on my lung. I have a spot on my lung too, so but they're very tiny. So just but it's just things.
Speaker 1: The good thing is for both of us, it's things to keep our eyes on, but nothing we need to like panic about.
Speaker 2: Right right, And that's the good thing about this scan is that I'm doing it now, not you know, ten years from now when maybe this thing on my pancreas you know, could be too late.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and minor back issues. I have degenerative changes of the spine, which, as I like talk to my nurse or the doctor that they have call, it's like I'm getting kind of like that hunchback and it's due to like poor posture, over time, overworking it, that type of thing. Mildly prominent cervical lymph nodes, thyroid nodule.
Speaker 2: And wait, do you have to have that looked at the thyroid nodule.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they already came and did all the testing for the thyroid stuff, because not only do I have the thyroid nodule, my thyroid has like fluid in it. So they think there's something going on with my thyroid much with your thyroid, right, which would make sense considering I've always like I've always had gas or intentional issues. I go through times where it's like hard for me to eat certain things, and I think that.
Speaker 2: It's all like involved.
Speaker 1: So I'm waiting for that blood work to come back and then everything else. Like my oncologist was like, you're pretty good, but I mean, melanoma cannot be tracked through this, but everything else is good. I'm glad, like both of us.
Speaker 2: On one thing they did say on mind that was absolutely there's no way possible that it is true, is that I have a contained umbilical hernia and I you know, I just had surgery to repair a hernia and to fix my belly button from my previous emergency surgery. So I showed my doctor and he's like, that is impossible because you don't have a regular belly button anymore. Your belly button cord has been cut off and tide and a new one has been created because the other one was damaged so bad from the surgery.
Speaker 1: So maybe they're just seeing like an unknown ye in something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what he said, because they're just seeing that. But sinus issues. Oh my god, that came up big time on mind.
Speaker 1: So you guys, if you have the opportunity to go, you should go. You can use our code. If you even just call one of the Prenuvo places and say that Teddy or Tam referred to, you get three hundred dollars off. It gave us a lot of peace of mind because now we're both good to go.
Speaker 2: Well, it is especially at my age. You know, I'm fifty five, so that's when shit starts to happen, and it's just to me. I'm not a hypochondriac, but I get scared and something hurts. Of course I google it, and then my mind goes and then I have these stupid intrusive thoughts that I can't escape. I mean, I know they're intrusive, so I don't want to get to me, but I literally will be walking and go, oh my god, what if I got hit by a car right now, and my whole in my whole mind. I start and I go, what I'm thinking about Itie rides his bike. Oh my god, We're like, he went riding yesterday. I'm like, what if he gets hit by a car and dies and then no, he won't be here for then I will have to cancel my New York trip and then wedding anniversary. I know. So that's how my mind works all the time.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, thinking.
Speaker 1: Of intrusive thoughts. We have to get to the housewife headlines, which there's a lot it's been.
Speaker 2: It's been a lot.
Speaker 1: The first one is our pal Teresa making and it says in quotes timely payments on tax debts amid her new seventeen thousand dollars lean In the article here, it says Teresa owes the US government a substantial amount of money and back taxes, but the real Housewives in New Jersey Star is well aware for debts. Page six has learned according to documents, she was notified on May third that she has a new tax Liane for more than seventeen thousand. However, a source tells Page six that are particularly has been settled with the IRS, but debts from twenty fourteen and fifteen, totally close to five hundred thousand, are the only ones still active and in the process of repayment. Her attorney tells us exclusively Thursday that his client knows she has outstanding balances and proactively working to pay her dues. So here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Well, I have a lot to say about that. And here's one. Pay your taxes. Here's another.
Speaker 1: Don't be making ultimatums on reunions about people not being able to film with you because you need that paycheck. Honey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, I don't know. I have a hard time with people that don't pay their taxes. And then to be on a reality show and be driving like a Bentley and a Rolls Royce and giving your kids Cardia bracelets and you know, wearing Fendy and Louvitan from head to toe and you haven't paid your taxes. That's a little concerning to me. But the good thing is is she is making payments to her million dollar plus tax bill.
Speaker 1: Well, now I'm trying to find the other.
Speaker 2: This is very, very common the own housewife world. Because we are paid, they don't take any taxes out. So if you don't pay quarterly taxes or yearly taxes and you don't budget for that, You're screwed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, why why we are on trees, So we may as well get into the next thing, which is her VIP program. Did you see this?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I actually saw it, and I saw that the fine print. I've been seeing all of our Instagram people like read the fine print and there was a few things that really stuck out to me. And one was we may receive, gather, collect, retain, disclothes, and otherwise use certain personal, personally identifying and other information about you in a manner governed by our privacy policy and cookie policy. Company may use such information without monetary compensation to you. If you want to use certain features of the service, you may have to provide information such as your your email address, your company shipping address, telephone number, payment information, and billing.
Speaker 1: How much if you were just to guess, if you were to allegedly guess how much of this as louis doing.
Speaker 2: Probably all of it, I would imagine. So this is a website that you can go on to and it's called what is it Teresa VIP or something like that. Yeah, I mean I just think this is and you put your information and doesn't tell you how much, but they want all your information in there. I actually clicked onto it, and then I guess there's a reoccurring bill that comes each month. And people are saying like it's a hard it's hard to get out of it once you do it.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean, but also to give all that information. You wonder remember when they were both on Watch what Happens Live and Louie couldn't really explain what he does, and he kind of explained similar to what jin Shaw got in trouble for what he does. And then you hear this and it's.
Speaker 2: Just, yeah, it doesn't look great.
Speaker 1: It's not great for any But let's move right along to Gurdy Gurdy from Miami. Yeah, she says, thank you to every single person for your words of support. You guys are my Gerdians. All your prayers definitely got me through my surgery. The fight is not over, as you know, but just beginning. But getting the surgery to remove the cancer at least was an emotional win for sure.
Speaker 2: So do you know if she had the cancer, did she have a misectomy or did she just have I don't know how that works. I don't know, she says, she didn't really say much your prayers, I felt the love.
Speaker 1: I just want to tell you how deep and amazing and intense your show of love has been and your amazing positive messages. Today is a surgery, and you know we came out on top, it looks like. So we'll see what happens and we'll keep you posted as I get more developments with the results of the pathology step.
Speaker 2: Then she thanked everyone for their messages.
Speaker 1: But we wish you healing and positive things going forward. See the Kim Zolziak and Kroy Burma.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I know Kim Zolziak allegedly punched Kroy day before the divorce, So there was a police report that was done, and Croy accused Kim of punching him in the back of the head the day before he filed for divorce. Page six obtained a police report dated May fourth that shows two Milton Police Department officers responded to the strange couple's Georgia home after Zolziak reported a domestic dispute. I'm actually really shocked because usually when the cops are called, I know in California, if the cops are called and there's a dispute, one of somebody's going to jail.
Speaker 1: Yes, especially because it says Zolziak told the cops her husband had locked her Designer Versus jewelry passport in a safe before hiding the key from her. She claimed the items were premarital assets totally one hundred and seventy five thousand, but Croy claimed the goods were marital property and only took them with the intent to liquidate to help offset some costs. He also alleged Zolziak had a gambling problem that she had recently lost a large sum of money. He also claimed they were discussing a possible divorce or separation. Beerman then claimed that the offer to the officers that Zelik had punched him in the back of the head during the altercation concerning the disputed property, but he did not have visible injuries and declined medical attention. He produced recording of the alleged incident, but ultimately said he didn't want to press charges.
Speaker 2: I also like, so he's recording, Yeah, he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 1: He knows what he's doing. And this has been toxic for a while. Once you get to the point where you're recording.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's bad. And another thing he probably they had the jewelry and passports and all that stuff locked up, is that because he was afraid.
Speaker 1: She was going to sell it and gamble the money away. Yes, I mean, which it kind of makes sense. Let's take a little break and then come back and talk about the real households of Atlanta. So we're back talking about Atlanta. Oh boy, what do you think about this season so far?
Speaker 3: I mean, it definitely like draws me in, but I don't see any of the women really having fun.
Speaker 2: Sorry I got change glasses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like they all to me, they all seem like they're like out to get somebody the entire time, which is always hard for me. You want to feel, I don't know, I'm just not really loving it.
Speaker 2: But I can't put my finger on it. I don't know what it is, you know. I I think the cast needs to be shook up a little bit.
Speaker 1: Well, it starts where Manietta says she's not here for Marlowe banging on Kenya's door. Her and marlow get into it, and Marlo slams the door in Manetta's face. Then Kenya calls money and said she would feel better if those who are not her core group of friends go home. Sonya goes home, but the rest day, Marlowe says, Manyetta kisses more ass than Kenya eats. Okay, First question, did Marlowe intentionally slam the door? Was the door heavy?
Speaker 2: She slammed it, you can tell by the way she pushed it. And I'm sure the door was heavy.
Speaker 1: The door was heavy, and that's why I didn't slam harder on Manyette's face.
Speaker 2: Well, Monyette is sweet, but I don't really think she's made for reality TV. I mean, when she said my superpower is having kindness, I thought, wrong show girl, wrong show.
Speaker 1: But also Charay tweeted that the editors are shady after the episode, and I'm like that also that she didn't kick the door. We all have eyes, we saw you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know what, it was very You didn't really actually see her kick. You see her like do something like that. You don't see her push the door. You don't see her kick the door. You just put her by jerk.
Speaker 1: The majority of all of the women were knocked on the door, including mine, Yet like they were all there to con I don't think anything's.
Speaker 2: Wrong with knocking on the door. Now you have to understand, like it was nine thirty when they got back, she's not feeling great. She has her daughter with her. She did she overreact, probably, But have you ever been woken up to a bunch of drunk, crazy girls knocking and pounding on the door and she lost her shit?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean she lost her shit because of the kids. But I have to say this afterwards once like they were all knocking. They all had. But what I didn't particularly understand is all of them so worked up about not knowing why they're actually there.
Speaker 2: Who cares? I just did not find this interesting at all. I just go out. You were done feeling. Wouldn't you just be happy you were done feeling at night and.
Speaker 1: Going to a game tomorrow? Who the cares? Why?
Speaker 2: Secret?
Speaker 1: Do you think it's been pulled over your eyes, like when you're on a trip and you're filming It is what it is? That being said? If Kenya had told me I should just go home, I bags packed and already an invoice sent for my time.
Speaker 2: Do you do you think that Marlon needs to tone it down just to not I've been doing so much to keep her peach. I almost died when Kenya. Then when you're on the phone and almost died when Kenya asked who's that? Who's talking?
Speaker 3: It was Sonya, and Sonya's like, you don't know my voice and like I'm like, no, listen to be honest, do I Sonya?
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I really want the show to go back to its true form. I need to see Portia, I need to see Cynthia. I even would like to see him back.
Speaker 1: I can say. But actually, Courtney didn't bother me this episode. She has bothered me all the other episodes, but I actually was like, she's kind of the voice.
Speaker 2: She didn't really do. She didn't really do too much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you have to also understand that we're missing Drew and Candy until this very end, well, that the show has.
Speaker 2: Started out, and maybe this is what the issue is at the disconnect for me is that everybody's sick and COVID. They're all getting COVID, and so it's just kind of hard when they this is our first group event and not all the girls made it.
Speaker 1: And also not only did not all the girls make it, the people closest with Kenya didn't make.
Speaker 2: It right, And then so she has these other people. She's like, goodbye other people, you guys just leave.
Speaker 1: Question do you think the next morning, when Kenya calls herself an ambulance and says she's dizzy and having a hard time breathing one, do you think she was having a panic attack about what was happening the night before? And having that actually entered my mind. I think she it was a little bit of both.
Speaker 2: I think she was she had bad anxiety and she wasn't feeling well, and I don't think that's a very good combination.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and especially if you drank alcohol the night before and you had all this going on, and then you're supposed to have.
Speaker 2: A really important day. I mean, I've had those.
Speaker 1: But like when I was watching her, I was like that that's how I am when I'm having a massive anxiety attack. So like she possibly so when Marlowe says like, oh, we she was already checked out.
Speaker 3: They didn't find anything, and making light of it.
Speaker 1: And in my head, she may have not physically had something that they could detect on a scan, but if you're having a massive anxiety, you could tell.
Speaker 2: Even by the I think she's silked. Sure she was struggling, Yeah, but don't you think this cast trip was when you think of cast trips, This is a total flop. This. I'm shocked they even showed it. It wasn't beautiful, It wasn't all Wes saw as this little alley area where they all had little tables, and they got kicked out of production, had.
Speaker 1: To leave, and that's when we rewatched it. I heard the producer this time say, yeah, they don't want to.
Speaker 2: See they don't want to s.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I missed when we watched it the first Like the episode prior, I didn't hear production come in and say that. I had thought it was Kenya saying it's time to go, and she didn't really provide much information. But I now, did this.
Speaker 2: Charity event or whatever it was they were at cocktail party? Was it connected to her event the next day?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: So do you think maybe she got kicked out of that too, No, our cameras did. Maybe cameras did, Oh you know what, it could be that and then she thought, screw it, I'm not doing this. Then.
Speaker 1: Did you think that Marlow's prayer felt genuine? Do you think that Marlowe is like, I mean, she has such like highs and lows.
Speaker 2: She has highs and lows. But I do think that she's very she's very religious, and I think that, you know, I don't think there's anything wrong with her praying for Kenya. I think it was genuine. I do, I really do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that's just how she's equipped. I think.
Speaker 1: She wants the show to be good, so she does all the things. But then I did like that she was like, I don't know, I drank so much. I don't remember banging on the door and doing all this shit like I was right once I realized she was drunk. But then they all showed up the next morning with Mimosa. Still, I'm like, keep it.
Speaker 2: Going, ladies, that's about. How about when they go they all had their names on their box. You know who does that production? They write their names on their food their food boxes. Oh yeah, and then somebody walks in, was it Shrey? Oh? I had to uber my food or uber eats my food or something like that because the kitchen wasn't open. No, you guys had to get on the road and production called you and said, what do you want to eat? Okay, we're gonna give.
Speaker 1: It to you. We're gonna go grab it. Then we get we get back home.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Candy's mom tells Candy that she doesn't come over to Candy's house because of Todd. She says, the guy Candy married was a meek and humble person and now he is like George Jefferson, little guy.
Speaker 2: What she's basically saying is, Todd, you moved on up to a DLX apartment in the sky. That's what happened, and that's because of my daughter. I think that's how she feels. I think she feels like, you know, Candy is very successful, obviously very wealthy, and then you know Todd was this guy in production, which that's great, but now he's living this life of luxury and I think Mama Joyce just not getting over it. But I think even married. But I'm sorry, what.
Speaker 3: Is Mama Joyce living because of her daughter?
Speaker 2: Well, if Mamma, I know it.
Speaker 1: Just here's the thing. I actually agreed with Todd in this. In this portion, her kids are going to see and hear this, right, there are kids.
Speaker 2: Why continue, like, just stop, stop, just leave him alone. Maybe you don't like him, or don't think he's the best thing for your daughter, or he's not up to her level, but they're doing fine, and well, I love that she.
Speaker 1: Calls him short, like she's Naomi Campbell, Like how about the.
Speaker 2: Trash comment, She's like, he should be teaching his kids to take the trash out. So I think there's a lot that we don't know, because in one breath, she's saying that she never comes over because and when she does, he's always sleeping.
Speaker 1: And then Candy's like, he's just avoiding you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you think they'll actually go to therapy? And do you think it's going to work?
Speaker 1: If they go to therapy? It's going to be that same therapist that we've seen on all the shows, the guy what's his name, doctor Ken? Oh god, that comes in?
Speaker 2: Or what.
Speaker 1: With Drew and whoever that was seeing him at Potomac. I just can't.
Speaker 2: Do you think that he's changed since marying Candy?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure he has, but I think there's also whenever there's a power struggle in a relationship. And I think he's always been clearly he worked in production on a top reality television show. I think he's always.
Speaker 2: Had He's always had a job, Yeah.
Speaker 3: A job and a big dream, And now he's getting there. And I mean, you can even see it when Candy.
Speaker 1: Goes over to his office and he's all excited to show his you know whatever idea for his movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's on her phone.
Speaker 1: And she's on her phone, and you just see what he's going through. So sometimes when you feel like somebody's downsizing what you do, you puff up even more because you want that validation from somebody that you find successful and like, you know. But I do think that Candy stood up for him to her mom. But I also think, well.
Speaker 2: Mama Joys wants her to take the damn trash out and to stop going to strip clubs.
Speaker 1: Well, someone I know actually saw them at the Grove this weekend. They're in town, and they said they didn't they weren't all smiley and happy.
Speaker 2: Allegedly, life isn't always all rose diamonds and rose baby.
Speaker 1: If anybody would have seen me yesterday at lunch with my family, nobody would have seen me smiling either.
Speaker 2: As I mean, I drove from the gym with Eddie and it's like, we're going home and tell me a two minute drive and he's he hums the words to songs.
Speaker 3: No, yes, at least say the wrong word.
Speaker 2: And I looked like, stop, just stop it.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, no, Edwin today he knows I have the pod.
Speaker 1: I told him. This morning we went to work out, I take the kids to school. I'm rushing back getting glammed all the things for this afternoon. And then I see him in my little this area, my computer and stuff. I go, what are you doing? He goes, I can't find my charger, and this.
Speaker 2: Is my problem? I do we have to keep these computers plugged in on this pod.
Speaker 1: You never know, like, don't touch it. We don't know how to handle things, like once you unplug one thing, it won't work forever.
Speaker 2: So I'm actually I'm taking my whole system to you know, travel with me because obviously I'm doing the pod from York and some from Turks and Caicos. So I'm like, I'm afraid to touch any of the chords because if I can't put them back in right or something screws up, it's it's a thing. You it's a struggle, you know what? Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, next question or thought? Charay waited for a man to be released from prison for for how long? But she can't wait six weeks for byboid surgery?
Speaker 2: Well, he was. I don't think she saw the other guy very often. To six weeks wouldn't have been too bad, I know, but.
Speaker 1: That's the point I was like, oh my gosh, well I don't know. Okay. Then we also get to ch CHARAE telling Drew that they have an issue. Charay is upset that Drew went on a podcast that's saying Chara confiscated everything all that she by Chari.
Speaker 2: Wait, that wasn't our podcast, right?
Speaker 1: No? Everyone, by the way, everyone thinks it was. I remember her saying that I'm ninety. I mean, who knows. I like all those podcasts in Vegas. I died with Drew I was doing so I'm not a hundred percent sure. But this leads me to a question. Because Drew I love, I actually love watching her because she's one of the only cast members that seems like she's having fun even when she can't remember what she said. But something that happens all the time in the world of housewives is do you think that somebody's like intentionally lying or they can't Sometimes they think they didn't say something and they truly can't remember.
Speaker 2: It's hard when you're in an interview or in a podcast and every word that comes out of your mouth is taking literal.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, Like.
Speaker 2: You know you screw up, you know you say words like that and you're like, oh, I didn't mean it that way, or I didn't mean like she took confiscated everything. I meant she took that bag that I wanted. And Chiret's like that bag was mine. That bag was not supposed to be on there. It was just for display, I would imagine, and my stuff was in it. So I don't know. Maybe Drew was just trying.
Speaker 1: To be funny and I don't Yeah, I think she was just saying I wanted the bag. I wasn't thinking everything, but she did take that. Who knows, but.
Speaker 2: She shouldn't be shade in anybody's business. Because we haven't heard anything but about drop it with Drew.
Speaker 1: No, we have not heard. Oh, but we did hear Chara make a comment. Maybe if she was doing more cardio, then I was like, oh, hell, that's a drop it with Drew Digg. But I remember when, like if I even go back to my time when I said to Erica the pretend amnesia thing and she said, I don't I didn't. I don't remember saying that, or I didn't say that. I As I was watching that, I was thinking, maybe she really didn't remember saying it.
Speaker 2: I don't remember half saying, how the should I say?
Speaker 3: I don't remember what I said on this podcast last night.
Speaker 2: I don't remember what I had for breakfast this morning. I do, I had a delicious I have breakfast on my brain. That might be what it is. Were than my excuse, I don't know. Well, amnesia, pretend amnesia, pretend am well.
Speaker 1: Then Charre says, in Alabama, they made a pack to continue good energy in the group. She Kenya's asking, did you give Courtney my number? And she's like, no, but you did get invited to this blah blah blah. And you can tell that's such a production way of transferring the information of what they're all invited to do. I want to go play laser tag at anybody's house. No, I don't want to do it.
Speaker 2: And I don't want to see anybody else get another ivy. I feel like it's on every single show. Well, I know, but it's also like the healers or all those types of things. There's only so many things that we do in our life. If we really were to just to talk about the ten main things that we do in our life.
Speaker 1: They're probably the same ten things.
Speaker 2: Well, next season, I would like to have a party where everybody comes over and cleans my house and does my laundry. We can do it all together and we can talk. There'll be a lot of talking points. I think that would be awesome once.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh. Then Marl and Candy are shown fighting with each other and Candy says, the only reason why I'm crying right now is because I can't choke your ass, bitch.
Speaker 2: Oh this is for her previous next week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what you're reading? Yeah, because because uh Chara says that there's that moving forward. They said there's only going to be good energy in the group.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Kenya Kenya says. Kenya is shown saying her character came out the window when she slashed those people's faces. I'm like, oh my god, did she really slash people in the face of the knife? Well, I'm exaggerated.
Speaker 1: Either way, this is twenty three years ago. Like, isn't there a statue.
Speaker 2: Of limitations, especially when when it comes to bringing up dirt on somebody?
Speaker 3: Marlowe did, Yes, that is actually what she did.
Speaker 2: I only go back two years. That's my policy. If I'm going to shade something for something they did, I'm going to only two years.
Speaker 1: You want to know what my new policy is now that I have this podcast, some more is getting in trouble. My new thing is one episode. You can be in mad at me for one episode and then we have to move on. I guess there's new people I need to piss off. Next thing. Fan thoughts This one cracks me up. Mama Joyce should be a housewife.
Speaker 2: Well kind of like my mom. I swear they should.
Speaker 1: Your mom is so. But you guys have to really tune in to really pay attention to what TAM's mom says.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, and he's like, he we watched it together. He's like, really, really, I can't remember your mom saying. I go, hey, you fell into that one.
Speaker 1: Yep, he did that.
Speaker 2: Was that was a nice little softball. Yeah, she underball knocked it out of the park.
Speaker 1: Then I like the season. I don't unders stand people saying it's boring.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's boring.
Speaker 1: I just think.
Speaker 2: Something's missing for me. And it might be just because half the it's friendships.
Speaker 1: It's people liking one another. They're all just there to do a job. And if there's no cohesion, I don't hate it.
Speaker 2: I don't hate it. I just feel like something's missing, and I think it might be because half the cast has co fighting COVID.
Speaker 1: And then the last one's obvious Marlow is doing too much, which we know we love Marlowe.
Speaker 2: But like, yeah, and Bravo con is definitely the seventh Housewife because how many episodes do we have to hear about Bravo kan a lot? But also it will be I'm pretty sure it's gonna be brought up on our show too. Oh I'm yeah, yeah, thank thank you, Teddy, thank you, welcome, thank you. Yes.
Speaker 1: I would like to know who makes Marlow's pajama set that she had with the hood. I thought it was really cute and I was cute.
Speaker 2: Oh you okay, Marlow, let us Marlow, let us have it all right, you guys, uh, thank you for joining us.
Speaker 1: We will be recapping Jersey later on this week, and I will be recapping I'm kind of I'm gonna miss you, Tam. It's gonna I'm talking about you behind your back.
Speaker 2: That's all right, And don't hold back now. I'm actually really excited that I'm not recappy because I don't want to give away my cards. I feel like with Reunion, you want to keep your After you see it, you obviously you're gonna have opinions, and then the other castmates will know what your opinions are.
Speaker 1: So is it considered talking behind somebody's back if I'm doing it in a public forum on a podcast? No?
Speaker 2: All right, great, No, I am not worried about what you're going to say. I don't care. I will call myself out.
Speaker 1: Well, I love you, Tam, I'll talk to you this week, Okay, I