Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what y'all don't know y'all at all?
Speaker 1: Soon given them the bus buss boozy.
Speaker 3: Ye listening to to.
Speaker 4: I don't Joy, Yeah, Joy, you love.
Speaker 3: You gotta turn I can't. I got to turn the mouth turn you probably got to turn the mouth, turn out, turn the water of the moat up. Look, come.
Speaker 5: Come out, you're thinking.
Speaker 1: Huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 2: Y'all listening to the voice come on digging now, one and only Steve Harvey Man got a radio show.
Speaker 5: Wow man, how good has God been to me? You know? Today?
Speaker 2: Let me get right to it, because I'm kind of feeling this today, and I'm pretty sure there's quite a few of you who go through the same things today. Today was just a little tough mourning for me because I didn't want to leave home yesterday. You know, I wanted to stay home a little. I had just gotten home, you know, I gotta go again. And sometimes, you know, just the weight of all that you have to do just gets on you sometimes and sometimes you don't feel like doing it today.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm just talking to those who feel this way every now and then, and I'm assuming that would be everybody, because I don't know nobody who can just plow through this thing without having those days. Well, what do you do when it gets hard to stay up? What do you do when it gets hard to be positive? What do you do when it seems like things aren't happening for you fast enough or in the timeframe that you thought it was going What do you do? And the reason that I guess I chose to speak about this this morning is because I'm having one of those days. Because I had one of those days yesterday. It's just a tough day. I really can't explain it.
Speaker 1: It's nothing really in particular bad happened.
Speaker 5: It's just I.
Speaker 2: Think the weight of all that's going on started to feel heavy to me. And so what do you do when when you have days like that, when it's hard to be positive, when it's hard to stay up? Okay, here's what I had to start doing this morning. Now I haven't completed it. Can I just be real with you. I haven't completed it, but I am processing it out because I know what to do. You know, been there, done that, I done, had that pain before.
Speaker 5: I know what to do.
Speaker 2: You know, if I sprang my finger. I know what to do now. You know the first spring I had, Oh Lord, I thought it was broke. I thought i'd go be handicalfed. But now if I spray my finger, I know what to do. So since I've been in this position, in this hole so many times before and God has always gotten me through it, I decided I've got to start the process today. Want to hear are some things now, I'm going to get to the big one last. And one of the things I do is I remember the plan, sit down, and I consciously think about the goals I've set.
Speaker 5: I go over them.
Speaker 2: See, I've gotten mine down on an iPad so I can pull them out anywhere I am and pull them up. And I've got two lists that I've made. I've got a list of things that I know I can accomplish if I just keep working and hard, and if it's some couple of things just fall into place that I can see. Then I got a list of things that I'm planning on accomplishing. And then I have a second list. And the heading of this list is called only God can help me now. And on this list it's things that I'm aspiring for or things that I'm hoping to that in order for them to happen, I absolutely have to have God's help. That's my favorite list. It's the list that I have of the things that I don't see no way it can happen. I'm just operating on faith and the hope that God hear me, and so sometimes, man, when you got to when I have this list of what only God can help me, now, that list is stuff that I cannot see. I'm just operating on faith that God is so much bigger than me, that he's so much more capable than I am, that I can actually acquire some things in my life, as he's proven to me time and time again up to this point, that he's willing to do for me. If I'm willing to just give him some of my life. That's only why I can explain my existence today. You know, I began the conversation with my wife, how do I write a book that becomes so wildly successful? That would be God. That's only God. Because if you can plan to sit down and write a wildly successful book, I'd have been done sat down and did it, and so would you, So that would be God. How it got purchased to become a movie when that was not my intent when I wrote the book at all. Again, that would be God right there. It has to be, because if I can't explain it, and it is by no doing of my own, did who did it? So when I get down in days like this, I remember the goal. I remember the plan. I remember the journey. I think about all the things God has brought me through. How did I even get to this point?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I might be having a little buma of a day. Yeah I was a little down yesterday. Yeah, my bio rhythms is off, whatever they want to call it. Yeah, I'm just having one of those days. I feel a little bit heavy. I need a vacation real bad. I need some time off to just go and regenerate. But right now, man, I ain't got that. So guess what I do. I gotta start remembering the plan. I gotta start remembering the goals. I gotta start thinking about all the things that God has done for me and how He's brought me this far and the blessings that I have instead of what I don't have. And that's what I'm in the process of doing this morning, and on the commercial breaks, I'm gonna pull out my iPad and I'm gonna go over my two lists, and I'm gonna read my little list of what I think I can accomplish, and I'm gonna really read that only God can help Me Now list, because that's the list that's big. That's the part where I've been telling y'all, I say, quit telling God how big your problems are, and start telling your problems how big your God is.
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 2: And that's what I got to sit down and do this morning. And then sometimes, man, you got to stay still. That's the other part. You got to stay still. You gotta quit moving for a second, because sometimes it feels like you're running on a treadmill and you really ain't you going somewhere, but it feel like you're running on a treadmill. Well, when you get that feeling, sometimes you got to stay still. And then when you stay still, sometimes you gotta fight to stay positive. Sometimes you gotta fight not to let the devil win you in a fight. Mam, I told you this. Now you're in a fight now. So he trying to get you to get on that positive train so he can get you off the faith train. So God's delivery package that's coming to you built on your faith, that you can shake your faith and get you to thinking negative and then he wins. See, so when you start feeling negative, just know that that's the other force trying to throw you off track. And when you get through it all that he is the key to big one. You want to tell it to you. You got to pray, man, You got to pray. You got to take it to God. You got to say, God, look I'm having one of these days. I need your help. I got business to take care of. You got blessings in front of me. You got stuff you don ship to me. You got blessings and packages that's on the way. I need to be sitting on Faith streets so I can receive the delivery when it gets there. What I don't want to do is be it on be undoubted way or or lack of understanding parkway, or Pity parkway or some street like that, and the package keep going by. I need to be standing and sitting on Faith street, so when you drop that package down to me, I can go on and get it. You feel me. You got to pray. You got to stay still, You gotta fight to stay positive. You gotta remember the plan you got to go over the goals. Come on, man, God and brought you too far. Come on, pick yourself up today. I'm talking to Steve Varvy this morning, and I hope y'all didn't.
Speaker 1: Mind listening.
Speaker 6: Morning show.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen. The time has come to make the announcement. He did it again. That is the announcement. He did it again. I'm gonna be just straightened to the point, Steve. What did he do well? He woke us up this morning. He made the sunrise. He made the sun give us light, which gives us life. He then made this entire world fully functional. His eye is on the sparrow, so I know he watches me. All of this sunset will be because of him. Cloud covering formation will be because of him. Waterfalls are because of him, glaciers are because of him, Seasons change because of him. All of it nature is because of him. Wildlife is because of him. I don't know what other evidence you need. I've heard scientists try to scientifically prove this way, but then I asked them, where did science come from?
Speaker 5: See?
Speaker 2: I don't know if you keep just thinking that you just all of a sudden you got here and you start knowing this stuff. Where you come from, where your forefathers come from? Or the evolution? Where did monkeys come from? Well it was a proton that where did proton come from? Well it was a speck of cosmic dustice? Where did the dust come from? Y'all keep jumping around this subject? Where did it come from? I have no other explanation for you except God. Welcome to the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Shirley Strawberry calling for real Mississippi Monica Junior government name kill space and the legend that is Nephew tommyt Hey Junior.
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 9: Un I found out something. I want to let everybody know that in a marriage, forgiveness is a wonderful thing. Forgiveness. Forgiveness is a wonderful thing. I mean, it's beautiful in a marriage to understand that you can be forgiven for something you did that was absolutely stupid.
Speaker 1: Well even here to tell you too, well, it ain't in his house. I know that. I just what I ain't in here right now. It ain't forgiveness in here right now.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 9: I'll tell you what's in here though. Five brimstone is in here. I know that's what's in here. I know, I know, I know you can. You can go and get out. We can hear this is in this house. See, I thought forgiveness for everybody forgiveness. You don't get it right away.
Speaker 1: You showed that. No, Nah, it's not I.
Speaker 9: Know it ain't here. It's not here right now. I don't know what day is showing up, but it's show ain't Monday. I know that I can put it down proper for Friday, but it ain't gonna be Monday.
Speaker 2: Well, can I tell you something whatever, See, the bigger the issue you're asking for forgiveness for, the more grappling and crawling and slithering you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna have to do to get it.
Speaker 2: I'll give you an example, like if you walk in the room and you ask your wife something stupid and then go to bed and she wake up and ask you why you ask her?
Speaker 1: That that's gonna be a wild folk of Okay, Okay, gon't be a minute. Oh thank you got it. You really gonna get it.
Speaker 7: Coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from pastor Motown Deacon Deaf jam with church complaints.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 6: Morning show.
Speaker 1: It is time. Now it's Monday. You know what it is?
Speaker 7: Church complaints with Pastor Motown and Deacon deaf jam.
Speaker 1: We gall in a most vocifious wait.
Speaker 2: We pontificate on the diocese, knowing that relegation is nearby. Sometimes as we ponder a weak and weary or puzzled by a single query, I mass I mastified all this glory ation of impurity. Yeah, we specify specified, not dimnified, because they crucify. Oh my old man, I'm not only preaching, I'm rapping and rhyming at the same thing.
Speaker 1: Come on now We'm go ahead that boy.
Speaker 5: I'm so glad I joined this church.
Speaker 1: Are you all right?
Speaker 5: Pastor?
Speaker 10: Today? We don't have complaints. We have a prayer list and people are wanting you to pray form where they passed to go. Oh but you left the pull pit.
Speaker 5: Past I don't.
Speaker 10: Know why would you leave the pull pit?
Speaker 1: Past and you you have left them listening to the complaints.
Speaker 2: Do your complaints and I will have my proper response.
Speaker 10: Yeah, what I was trying to tell you, Pastor, if these are not complaints, these are people that are left. This is a These are people that all heard.
Speaker 2: That These ain't complaints. These is private quests. Could you lose Containa?
Speaker 5: Containah?
Speaker 10: Tom Brady wants you to pray for him and Kim Kardashian, hoping that he would be her last gentleman caller and possibly get married to have that's.
Speaker 2: On your call. This this name, This can't be true. This has got to be totality of rumor. The last thing Tom Brady need is to walk off into that world or the unknown. That's why I don't think he has the wellwithal to wishstand.
Speaker 1: The touch that comes with that Super Bowl rings. That's all them rings ain't gonna be able to help you. When Kanye find.
Speaker 7: Out Amen pastors.
Speaker 2: In the world, words of the honorary and great legendary Tina Turtle, What the hell do that have to do with it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, here's another praer request.
Speaker 10: The Miami Heat is asking if you could pray for them since they are down one three against the Denver Nuggets.
Speaker 5: They are asking if you could pray for them. That would be good.
Speaker 2: We can pray, but it's going in look like, I don't know what you want this prayer or be about. If you want the prayer or be you know y'all get let down easy, that you get over it faster.
Speaker 1: But this don't look good right now.
Speaker 2: I see no answer for all the problems that the Nuggets present. Golden is a problem. Yes, all is a problem. Yes, the joker is not joking.
Speaker 1: All that was.
Speaker 2: Now you said something that I don't see how no mold now that they can do this or I loved him and want them to, but I think it's over as soon as they get to dinner.
Speaker 5: It was sious. We're in four one.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna pray that I don't cares what I'm gonna that's right. Uh, here's another prior request.
Speaker 5: John N.
Speaker 10: Rant says that that gun was from towards our rest. It was a toy gun, and he's asking for you to pray that everybody understands that it was it was a it was a toy gun from toys our Rest.
Speaker 1: Well, that's good.
Speaker 5: Only thing is Toys of Us is closed.
Speaker 2: So now when you google, when you lie, you must have a lot that you can hold up in cote.
Speaker 1: Well, it's toys is us? Now they bought them back to Macon's apartment store.
Speaker 2: Well she now with anybody seen Jamrant into macy.
Speaker 1: See you can't have two hundred million and being Macy's. Yeah, yeah, see somebody got that's like.
Speaker 2: Somebody saw Jama Rant at Dollar General Why. Somebody saw Somebody saw jam Rant.
Speaker 1: As that the D s W shoe warehouse.
Speaker 2: Somebody saw jam Rant at TJ Max. Nobody saw jam Rant at food line attacking his own groceries in a bag to save money. Come by this salt, jah My Rent had to do it yourself.
Speaker 5: Car Wash ran.
Speaker 2: Off his lamp Borghini with a with a with a pressure holds. Somebody saw jah My Rent at home depot buying a thirty nine dollars web a grill. Somebody saw jam My Rent standing now at CBS arguing with the man about a pack of Raisors.
Speaker 1: He wanted three four dollars but the self. Somebody saw ja.
Speaker 2: My Rent cutting down coopuns in the newspaper.
Speaker 7: Coming up next, preach us outreach, do that. You're listening morning show coming up at the top of the hour. In the entertainment Steve, Mister Steve Harvey is now mister nineteen percent body fat, and Steve told the paparazzied back off. We'll talk about that. Oh ye all fine. Now Chris Paul's daughter, Yeah, moving on to Chris Paul's daughter, she is being bullied because Paul hasn't won a championship. We'll talk about that. And the White House is having a big Juneteenth celebration a bit early.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it.
Speaker 7: It's all coming up at the top of the hour, because right now it is time to ask the CLO our chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey in the building. Karina and Detroit says, I have a crush on my bestie's work husband. I have asked her to hook us up, but she keeps saying I Am not his type.
Speaker 1: It makes me think they're more than just friends.
Speaker 7: Should I go behind her back in DMM on social media and see what's up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, go on the DM on social media.
Speaker 5: I don't know what that means, but so reach out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shoot a shot. I like you? Do you like me? Yes?
Speaker 5: Or no?
Speaker 2: I was told by my social media people that you have over four hundred dms you have not responded to, and I went well, first of all, I don't know where the DMS is at. If you told me where it was, I don't know how to access them. And most people that know me have my cell tho.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: So if you got the DM me, we probably ain't close.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I got a WhatsApp though, from Sergio Garcia to Golfer from Spain. I just wanted to put that out there. That's flex. Yes it's flex. It wasn't Tiger, but it's close close.
Speaker 7: Tiger probably DM you you haven't checked them? No, thank you for that, all right. This one's from Shelle and Jackson. Shelle says, I'm divorced and still sleeping with my ex. We ended up at a cookout together and I had a date.
Speaker 1: My ex left mad.
Speaker 7: Why can't we just have sex without him catching feelings?
Speaker 2: Well, because he's still in love with you, that's all. That's all period. It can have heerd spirit. Congratulations. Let you can still have a spell.
Speaker 5: On the mask.
Speaker 2: But I know I bought it on myself. I don't know blame to no one else. And now I realize I can't get over you. That's made man. Yeah you know what I'm saying. That's all it is. I try to lose myself in songs, but the tithes are much too strong.
Speaker 5: What am I going to do? Because I just can't get over you.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 5: And you just wrote in because you got an ego and you loved it.
Speaker 2: So now you you loving the fact that you can come to the cook I'll still sleep with it and be with another man.
Speaker 1: Ahright, congagination. So you mad at her?
Speaker 5: I ain't mad at Huh.
Speaker 1: That sounds like it.
Speaker 2: Well, surely you think I'm mad all the time. I get to choose a lot of that on the show You and the lady down below you on you Are, it's the same things.
Speaker 1: Trying to lick her tongue out.
Speaker 7: It's your tone, all right. So you're just saying it's her ego. So you're you're just saying it's ego.
Speaker 1: Well, she just typed in for the egos. Let us know. She still got him sprung and we don't even know her, but that's she did it for herself. Now she on the radio, it works, okay, moving.
Speaker 5: He's sprung, that's all too. It ain't no problems.
Speaker 7: M moving on to if you helped her? But moving on, I try to. Yeah, I don't think you're helping her.
Speaker 2: No, No, you sleep with your ex husband. That's what she wanted us to know. And he was at the cookout and I came with a dating He left.
Speaker 1: He was mad.
Speaker 5: He tell us what you want?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: What what you want us to tell? You know why he left? She goes right here talking about why can't you just sleep with us without catching feelings? You called feelings? That's how y'all got married. Why couldn't you just sleep with him before you got married? Could you ain't want to catch feelings?
Speaker 1: You know, like you guys do?
Speaker 7: Mm hm oh, let she does, But that's what y'all do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what she goes, we do?
Speaker 7: What sleep with women and move on and don't catch feelings? Now, when a woman does it, it's a problem. She got an ego and all of that hate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ain't it a problem when you sleep with a dude? And he tried to move on?
Speaker 1: Hello? Then with it and now and then we had a problem. Now we got the man up. Suck it up with your punk ass.
Speaker 2: Whats you over here? Wine and fault? He didn't quit it? Wam bam, thank you, ma'am. Come on up in here with your stern. I move on with it, sir, thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Next, all right, Moving on to Tanil and Huntsville, who says, my husband cheated on me before we got married, and he thinks he can still be friends with the female. He said he never crossed that bridge again because she's gained a lot of weight. How do I get him to understand it's still not cool?
Speaker 1: Make him yeah, then it's on again.
Speaker 10: Sounds like, but wait, the reason he'll never cross that bridge again is because she gained weight.
Speaker 1: Bro, you need excuse than that, Yes, you.
Speaker 2: Need to like, you will never crossed that bridge again because it almost cost me my wonderful life with my with my wife, almost lost an opportunity to have a family. Don't put this on weight, dog. That's a dumb ass stupid because.
Speaker 5: I know a lot of women to gain some weight.
Speaker 2: Still fine, fine up, fat fan you lick yeah, yeah, fat fine.
Speaker 1: You just can't say kurby.
Speaker 5: Term fan.
Speaker 7: Ain't like some fat fans, all right, So what he should have found a better excuse than that?
Speaker 1: That's what you're saying, Celo, I.
Speaker 5: Like compressed fat.
Speaker 1: Okay right there? All right, moving on?
Speaker 7: Are you gonna help anybody today?
Speaker 5: My question question?
Speaker 1: You shut up? Tommy.
Speaker 7: Xandra in Atlantic City says, my best friend is messing around on her husband and my husband overhear let's talking. He's ready to tell he's ready to tell her husband what's going on. And I told him that he's acting like a girl, and now he's mad.
Speaker 1: How do I convince him to mind his business? He acted like a girl.
Speaker 2: You said it, exactly right, mind Joe, damn business.
Speaker 5: They're not doing that. And wait for up.
Speaker 10: I know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take take it. Take take it from Junior.
Speaker 5: Yeah on the show. Yeah, just do that. I tell you what now listen to me.
Speaker 2: Hey, dude, you go in there and say that you have no idea what the reaction is going to be. Because when a man tell another man that that his woman is messing up, then that man got to react instantly, and probably in a way that he wouldn't normally react because now he got a front in flex. That's a very dangerous situation. You could get this woman hurt. I would not do.
Speaker 1: That, right, All right, thank you, Colo.
Speaker 7: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this.
Speaker 6: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 7: Well, Steve, you were trending after social media channels reposted a video of you on your golf cart at your charity golf tournament last week.
Speaker 1: You've lost a considerable amount of weight.
Speaker 7: And you've been very proud to boast about having only get this everybody nineteen percent body fat.
Speaker 2: Now, well that's not only sure. Still I'm still not where I want to be.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, but that's still very nineteen better than what I want.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want to reveal that. I don't want to reveal that yet because he come to hate. My old was to get under twenty, and I did it. My problem is where are the Papa Razzi see and when I when I'm the fat ass golfer picture everywhere as.
Speaker 5: Stumbach all that what surely hold done.
Speaker 7: We don't blame you, We just want to know why are you like this? Take a listen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it ain't taking my picture. I'm down nineteen to sixy body fact.
Speaker 2: They don't want the damn picture when I was a big, fat ass golfer.
Speaker 5: They all over the damn internet. I'm boycotting all.
Speaker 1: Proper ROSSI evil last except because yeah, yeah look for him when he when he's fat elevate. You don't forget what's wrong with you? Aude? Yeah? How you act when you get fine?
Speaker 5: Oh man?
Speaker 2: Last year let me tell you something, man, I had to I had, man because y'all let me call Oh.
Speaker 1: I didn't nobody wasn't that person.
Speaker 2: I think they got tired of gotten cussed out last year. But now it wasn't nobody following me. Oh no, but where you at?
Speaker 1: I got all that picture. Man been over looking just as bad. I was going, damn dog.
Speaker 2: But then I had My problem was I had some medical issues that I didn't know about that was preventing me from I had been taking these supplements.
Speaker 5: For two years trying to help me get this weight off.
Speaker 2: But I found out I had some medical conditions that I couldn't lose weight no matter what I did. And so once I addressed those and found out, went to the right doctor and found out what was gone. And then I started taking my elevate you in January, then I said, okay, here we go. Now went on track. You know, now I'm finish. I'm finish, get on down in shape. By October, man, whoop, I go back to family fuse next year. Man, my opening episode is gonna be just with paying something.
Speaker 7: Okay, you were walking differently.
Speaker 1: You you did have a different swag on the golf course. This year, Steeve, you did, girl.
Speaker 11: I saw some social media when you got out of the golf car waving at everybody.
Speaker 1: Thank you, yeah, din now.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you, recognize people, clear your throat.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, give it up, green shirt.
Speaker 5: Some of this fine boy. Come on over here and get some of this fine boy.
Speaker 7: Oh wait, wait, oh wait what what what?
Speaker 2: I just you know, we're just talking about body wise. We ain't talking about face. You're not cute.
Speaker 1: Talking about face or by.
Speaker 2: I'm just talking about nineteen percent body fact. He thinks he's fine. He thinks in his face. Don't nobody want his last body?
Speaker 1: Don't nobody Why would I.
Speaker 5: Want to be that damn small? You know what I would look like if I was that size?
Speaker 1: Right, all right, We're gonna.
Speaker 5: Move on last.
Speaker 2: I don't even know why he spend all that money on that damn shore told he could have got a tiny.
Speaker 1: House other entertainment.
Speaker 7: Although Chris Paul is widely regarded as one of the greatest point guards in NBA history, he is yet to win an NBA championship.
Speaker 1: And that may not bother you guys, but it's affecting his daughter.
Speaker 7: Chris Paul's daughter, Cameron has been bullied by her classmates, who like to remind her that her father is yet to win an NBA championship. During an interview on the Pivot podcast, Paul said, quote, my daughter is at the age now we're at school. Kids talk crazy to her. And she had a little boy at school that said some reckless stuff to her. He was like, your daddy ain't never gonna win no championship.
Speaker 1: So Steve, I gotta ask you.
Speaker 7: Do you have any words for the little boy that is bullying Chris Paul's sweet daughter, I.
Speaker 2: Mean Paul's sweet daughter. See, I would arm my child with comeback then. Okay, your daddy ain't nothing. He never won a championship. My next question for little little mss Paul should be to him, and what do your broke ass daddy do?
Speaker 1: Thank you loser? Yeah, every day you every day?
Speaker 2: What game do your daddy play? And ever won any damn thing?
Speaker 1: Ain't how many rings your funky father got? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, I got a better question, where is your daddy?
Speaker 1: Because ain't nobody seeing him? All right?
Speaker 7: I'm hard?
Speaker 10: Yeah, at least they know my daddy. Yeah, yes, can we take it up a notch?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Blank you and your daddy, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And his daddy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll keep it going, keep going.
Speaker 1: I got time today and you're gonna learn today.
Speaker 10: Yeah, excuse me, the bus goes by your house.
Speaker 5: I have seen it.
Speaker 1: That's well, thank you.
Speaker 5: I don't know how I'm older, and three of y'all even living in.
Speaker 9: Now, see everything, all.
Speaker 7: Right, all right, okay, good clapbacks, all right. Finally, Juneteenth is next Monday, June nineteenth, but it will be celebrated a little earlier at the White House. Tomorrow, President Biden and the First Lady, Jill Biden, Doctor Jill, will host a special Juneteenth concert on the South lawn of the White House in celebration of community culture and music. There will be live performances by method man, Jennifer Hudson, let Usy, and many others.
Speaker 1: Remember back in June of twenty twenty one.
Speaker 7: President Biden first established Juneteenth as a federal holiday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see right, yeah, all right.
Speaker 7: Coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, Donald Trump is indicted yet again.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 6: You're listening Hard Morning show.
Speaker 7: Donald Trump was indicted once again on federal charges in an investigation into his handling of classified documents. The indictment came after more than one hundred documents with classified markings were found at Trump's mar Lago resort in August of last year. Trump has been charged with thirty seven counts in this most recent indictment, yet he is vowed to stay in the running for the twenty twenty four presidential race. In its first public remarks since the indictment, Trump spoke to supporters in Columbus, Georgia, telling them, quote, the ridiculousness and baseless indictment of me by the Biden administration's weaponized Department of Injustice will go down as among the most horrific abuses of power in the history of our country.
Speaker 5: What well, I guess that's right up there with slavery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this is right.
Speaker 5: Oh man, oh ooh, you haveing.
Speaker 10: It hard, yeah right, see yeah, okay, oh okay, Look all the black people have got gunned down by the police department for no reason.
Speaker 2: All that ain't not all them injustices that we suffer. Oh, now you've got indictment. Now, that's the worst thing that's happened in this country, the worst justice power.
Speaker 5: And no, it's not welcome to black.
Speaker 1: And he's not getting out of the race. This is not going to take him out of the race.
Speaker 5: I think he is in trouble though.
Speaker 2: I think just see all that lock lock hurt, you know, it's it's amazing though, because I think he's really really in trouble in this one, because the indictments. I think his base is waning a bit, and I think that some Republicans are starting, like.
Speaker 1: The Santos and Governor Christie.
Speaker 2: The Santus is more dangerous than Trump though, because he's he's to the right of the right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean, man, he's he's he's if he could do.
Speaker 2: In Florida, if he could get that message spread nationwide, he's more dangerous than Trump. See Trump just want to fix up life for him and his rich friends. The sentence wants to destroy black people. Yes, sounds like he wants to destroy the memory of black people, his.
Speaker 1: Soul contributions, everything.
Speaker 2: So that racial theory thing, we need to stop talking about that because that's creating a diversion in our society to constantly talk about that. Do you think for one moment that the Jewish community is ever gonna let y'all whitewash the Holocaust.
Speaker 5: Absolutely not, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: And I fully support them in that way, and I think they should fully support us to shout.
Speaker 7: Out a Trump once again blasted the thugs and freaks running this country.
Speaker 1: You'll just say anything coming.
Speaker 7: Up in thirty four minutes after the hour, she is here, Sister Odell in the building.
Speaker 1: Right after this.
Speaker 6: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 1: Sister Odell is here, as promised.
Speaker 3: Anything read it.
Speaker 1: Got to call me.
Speaker 10: Call.
Speaker 1: I'm ready.
Speaker 6: To go.
Speaker 2: Oh you gotta do a say so ready Ago, Hey, ready, Lloyd? Oh pay sis row Sis road is sis go it hampers just ghost, Hey it Sissy.
Speaker 1: The manors are walls. Good morning, I said, the manors are what is your microphones not open? Good morning? Till sitting up there like he's on a delay system or something. You're too young for that.
Speaker 5: I know what is wanting here?
Speaker 1: Well, what y'all talking about this morning? When got long? Well, okay, I just wanted to bring this up. I saw this.
Speaker 7: There's a new Wilt Chamberlain documentary coming on Showtime Sports and it's a three part series.
Speaker 1: It's called Goliath.
Speaker 7: It will examine the prolific life, career and impact of Wilt Chamberlain. So, cister odell, do you remember that Wilt Chamberlain at one time claimed to have slept with twenty thousand women.
Speaker 1: During Yeah, when he was a ballplayer. Did you know him?
Speaker 12: I knew his I knew his daddy though, oh what was his dad's name?
Speaker 1: Still still Chamberlain.
Speaker 2: Still still, Lord have mercy. He was tall, but that ain't why they called him still though.
Speaker 13: It's not.
Speaker 1: His third leg. You could have stood on that thing, Lord have mercy.
Speaker 2: He called him still not stilts, would have as just still that nine right there, Lord have mercy.
Speaker 12: Now, I know he slept with twenty thousand people. Oh I know he did. That's okay, that's a fact. Okay back when I was young.
Speaker 1: For I got saved.
Speaker 2: I broke him down about fifty times, myself, broke him down, heads still in the corner, sucking his tongue.
Speaker 1: Oh you put it on him? Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: That's all I got saved, did I got saved? And I think my life up and I changed it.
Speaker 1: Around, yes, ma'am.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: And then he'll come this grandson, the named will uh huh.
Speaker 1: Now that's a clue right there. He wasn't nowhere near like still.
Speaker 13: Hed you do the man one and one or two every day and will figured it out for yourself.
Speaker 1: So I mean, for twenty thousand women, that's a lot. That's hard to believe, a lot lot of women.
Speaker 2: Well, the reason I know still did it because he was working as a deacon in the uh huh in the uh he was.
Speaker 1: Working as a deacon still was, yes, s'am.
Speaker 2: But he would go around the country to all of the revivals.
Speaker 1: It seems like he wouldn't he was a deacon.
Speaker 2: He well, you know, yeah, he was a deacon then all he was collecting money, but that wasn't all he was collecting.
Speaker 1: And that And where did you meet Stilt? Huh? Where did you meet Stilt? Where the revival?
Speaker 2: You know, I was walking up and I put was putting my money in offering and still was holding the tray in his.
Speaker 1: Hand brushed up against mine, and I tangled.
Speaker 2: And so you know, back then, when I was young and frisky, all it took was a tangle and then once and once I started tangling, then we gonna get in and entanglment.
Speaker 7: Speaking of young and all of that, Cisterio Dell, you talk about that a lot back in the day.
Speaker 1: Who like who what star? Let's say famous person.
Speaker 7: Would you describe yourself on your body type as back lord?
Speaker 1: Uh huh. I was a lot like chagoarn her truth. We seeing her body. I was stronger than Harriet.
Speaker 2: I was really and I had the patience of Bessie Ross, Bestie Ross, you know, the old white woman.
Speaker 1: They say made the flag that hell a make no flag. Coming up next, today's spring phone call from the nephew.
Speaker 7: Right after this, you're listening Hard Morning Show coming up at four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today. And the subject is He's got to get out of here. We'll get into that, find out what that's all about and why.
Speaker 1: Right after.
Speaker 7: The nephew and today's sprank phone call, Nephew, what do you have for us today?
Speaker 5: My bones are we Let's go caet dog.
Speaker 8: Hello, I'm trying to speak to Ron RN Hey, Ron, how you doing. It's Phoy Man, how are you brothers? I'm good, Pholy Hey, Hey. I want to congratulate you man on the on the baby man. I wasn't able to make it to the baby shower man, but I want to congratulate you on the baby man and and all of that. Man, much success to you man, you.
Speaker 14: And the wife, thank you, thank you, you appreciate that.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Well yeah, phly man, I didn't get you know, my wife did, Nita. She came to the to the to the baby shower, man, so you know, uh, she was telling me how how how nice it was, how successful it was.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 8: So I just you want, you know, I wanted to give you big ups. I heard the baby came and everything, and I wanted to just a little girl, a little girl. Y'a had a little girl. Yeah yeah, all right, well congratulations man, congratulations Ron. I wanted to definitely call her. Congratulate man and.
Speaker 14: Baby real quick. What what baby shower was your wife?
Speaker 2: Ad Because we had two.
Speaker 14: We had one from my side of the family and then one for my wife's side because you know, they lived different places and stuff. Man, So which one do you think she was at?
Speaker 8: Probably on your wife's side, you know.
Speaker 14: Okay, okay, she knows my wife.
Speaker 8: Well no, see see Danita is actually friends with with Kendren. Now you know Kendre right, Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: I know Kendre.
Speaker 14: Yeah yeah, that's good thing.
Speaker 8: Okay, she was she was with Kendre.
Speaker 14: Okay, here she comes, they play cards, you know.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, yeah, she she was with Kendre Man and she was just telling me how successful man, how nice who was and you know, laid out baby shower. I wasn't able to make it. Man, I've been a little under the weather, bro you know. And you know, with with God's help, man, I'll be able to get back on my feet. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: That's all right?
Speaker 8: Hey man, I just you know, congratulations again man, you know the beautiful baby girl. Man, that's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 14: Yeah, thank you, thank you. I'm sorry, man, better have I just I can't totally. I'm trying to remember you and trying to place you, and I just I can't do it.
Speaker 8: Have we met No, no, no, no no no no, my bad man. I'm sorry. Donnah me and you we haven't. We haven't met at all. Like I say, you know, my wife knows Kindred. They hang out and I guess she's she's dabbled a couple of times and been around. You know, your wife is your wife is Maryland? Right?
Speaker 14: Yeah, that's my wife.
Speaker 8: Okay, Yeah, I guess she's been been in the presence of Maryland. Man. So you know. You know, I kind of got your number from from my wife, man, and she got it from Kindred, So I kind of wanted to holler at you, you.
Speaker 14: Know, which went out in your dad.
Speaker 8: Actually, man, Like I said, Man, I've been I've been dying for a minute, you know.
Speaker 1: And I.
Speaker 8: Actually you know, came from doctor yesterday and and my my bones, man, they my bones are deteriorating.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 8: Uh, that's that's kind of what I'm what I've been going through, man. And if I don't get the proper medication that I need, man, then we you know it within the next three months here, dog, it could get pretty bad. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: Well, man, I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 14: It's you know, all I can do is streak with you, man.
Speaker 8: And you know, well, man, I the doctor told me that. Don't crap. Man, the doctor told me Man. And you know, if I get the right medication man, that you know, I could get back up to seventy five eighty percent healthy again, you know what I'm saying. So you know, it's just a rare type of thing that I need to try and get and I think that you might be I think you can help me.
Speaker 15: We will be strong.
Speaker 14: Man, be strong, just man, sit down, man.
Speaker 15: Be strong. Bro, it's gonna be all right. But I think it's gonna be all right. God is with you.
Speaker 8: I pray for you.
Speaker 14: I do all I can.
Speaker 8: I don't know well. Actually, actually the doctor told me, man that if for six months, if I drunk breast milk, it will it will It will put enough calcium and stuff back into my bones that would get me back up to seventy to eighty five percent healthy. Yeah, I ain't got.
Speaker 15: No brest, but you know it's not.
Speaker 8: It's not you Ron you you don't you know, but you know your your wife does. Though.
Speaker 15: WHOA, you're talking about my wife's brass. Man.
Speaker 8: I'm not not directly man, I'm just saying that chickens, you know. I mean, if I had her breast milk for like six months straight, man, I could get back home again.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 15: Oh, you'll talk about a man's wife or her breadth.
Speaker 10: Man, I just kind of I got.
Speaker 15: I'm just I'm just all I'm asking for my wife's breast milk.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 8: Man, I'm just asking y'all to share it for six kids.
Speaker 14: Seeing no breast milk with you, man, you got the wrong one, man, the wrong.
Speaker 15: One, and you think your name was white.
Speaker 8: My name is is wrong, Man, it's wrong. I'm no. We're just talking about six months of breast milk man, six months.
Speaker 15: My wife's press milk. We were talking about just no breath milk. And I understandspress milk man.
Speaker 8: I understand that, man. But we're talking about you saving a life. Man, a life I ain't the one. Okay, Well, let me ask you this. What if y'all would have had twins? Man, y'all would have been prestiding two babies just looking as if we're twins.
Speaker 3: What the man?
Speaker 15: I'm getting them off this phone because I don't know who you are. You need to chill, man, you need to go get on your knees, trade at your bones, get healed or whatever. You got the wrong number?
Speaker 8: Man, Listen, Man, all I'm saying is I got one more thing I want to say, and then I'll.
Speaker 15: Have to get off.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 15: I just want to get off the phone called Kendra and find out what gives you my number, because that's how you got.
Speaker 8: Can I say one more saying?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 14: Go ahead, go ahead?
Speaker 8: Can I say it?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 8: That's his nephew Tommy from the Steve Harby Morning Show. Kendra and your wife Maryland got me to a prank phone called you.
Speaker 15: Hello, run yeah, man, y'all are good?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 15: Whoa man?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 8: Did I get you? Man? Yeah?
Speaker 15: Y'all got it?
Speaker 8: Man, y'all.
Speaker 14: I got damn too.
Speaker 15: They started something.
Speaker 8: Hey, one more day? What's the baddest radio station in the land?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 8: Man? It is the morning and there you have it?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: What? What? What did I say? It sounded pretty serious at the beginning.
Speaker 10: Why we're not gonna We're not gonna prank and praise today.
Speaker 5: We're not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 10: Sunday night, This coming Sunday. Me and are quake putting it down?
Speaker 1: Baby?
Speaker 10: That is Father's Day weekend. I will not be with my cheer Adrince. I would not be with my Cheirdrince. I would be at the New Jersey pack at the New Jersey Performing Art Center. I would not be with my childrens because my childrens do not know how to take care of me when it comes to Father's Day weekend. They don't know how to do't they don't.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna be much.
Speaker 10: Come on and a little gift I don't want no card. I don't want no next time. I don't want none of that. I'm gonna be with I'm with Earthquake at the New Jersey Pack along with Donnielle Rollins, Tony Robbers, and Vanessa Fraction. We will be at the pack. That's next Sunday. So hopefully y'all won't be looking for me on Monday because I'm working Sunday. So Monday, I'm telling y'all, not next Monday.
Speaker 7: When we do stuff on Sunday, we're here on Monday. Yes, Steve has five million.
Speaker 5: Okay, but that's that's come.
Speaker 1: Back from Vegas. Today is Monday. I may work. Yeah, Yeah.
Speaker 10: Can I say something, y'all. I don't care how y'all do stuff. I don't care. This is how I'm doing. I'm already telling you now, when I get off that stage, when I get off there study of New Jersey, I'm not getting up Monday and coming here with y'all. I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: No, that don't That don't make it. No, damn sir, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Where's a lot.
Speaker 10: Since you guys, kid, you nineteen percent, every since you dropped this.
Speaker 5: Weight this way when I was twenty seven percent.
Speaker 7: All right, coming up next Strawberry Letters. Subject, He's got to get out of here. Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry letter to Steve BARBFM dot com and click.
Speaker 1: Submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your.
Speaker 7: Letter live on the air, just like we're gonna read this one today, right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours, nephew.
Speaker 10: Doing.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Buckle up, hold on tight.
Speaker 1: Here is you're off right now.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Okay, my bad. Tommy makes mistakes sometime. Buggle up and hold on tight. Get ready for it.
Speaker 1: Here it is you.
Speaker 7: Oh thank you, nephew. Subject, He's got to get out of here. Dear Stephen Shirley, I'm married to the most controversial man on the planet. He thrives on drama and loves to argue. I do the smallest things to annoy him sometimes, so he will leave me alone for a few days. He ignores me, sleeps in the other room, and finds his own dinner. Most of the time, his friends know how he acts, so they hardly ever invite him to hang out anymore. But he has one good friend that is going through an experimental treatment at the medical center close to our home, so he's in town. His hotel room got to be expensive, so my husband suggested that he stay at our house for a while. I was over the moon, happy because I know i'd have someone. I knew i'd have someone to hang out with. This guy is funny and care free, so we get along really good. He's been at our house for a week, and when he first got here, my husband blew up at me and called me stupid in front of him. He winked at me and took my husband to the other room. The next day, my husband's friend told me to take a walk with him. We walked past a house that was being built, and he suggested it we go inside. He told me that he saw the pain in my eyes when my husband called me stupid, and I told him that he had it all wrong because I don't care anymore. He pulled me close and said that I shouldn't have to go through that. I know this man is on medication and going through treatment, but he felt so good, and he was pressed up against me in all the right places.
Speaker 1: I wanted him so bad.
Speaker 7: Just as things got heated, my husband called my phone and asked where I was. I told him I'd be right there. I ran home as fast as I could. Since then, this man has been caressing me and kissing me when ever he can steal a moment. What's the girl to do? What is a girl to do? I mean, what do you want from us? I mean, do you want Steve and I to just give you permission to go ahead and sleep with your husband, sleep with your husband's friend and tell you that you know doing this with your house guest is okay?
Speaker 1: Is that what you want? Because you know that's not going to happen.
Speaker 7: I mean, you may be sick of your husband, but how's disrespectful is it for you guys to be sneaking around like this? I mean, I'm sure you guys are doing this stuff in your house too, when your husband's not there, or maybe when he is there. It's just wrong and you know that. And his friend can't blame it on the medication. Nope, he cannot. Your husband is helping this man.
Speaker 1: This is the thanks he gets he's a sorry, trifling friend.
Speaker 7: If you ask me, and if you're that unhappy with your husband, get out of it. I mean, you get out of it. That's simple, get a divorce. I mean you don't have to be with anyone who calls you stupid. You told his friend you don't care anymore. So if you don't care, why are you still there while you're still playing? I think the truth is you do care, because you ran home really fast when your husband called your phone when you were at the house fooling around with his friend. But I don't think that little scare was enough for you. It didn't make you stop. You're still sneaking around with him. What's a girl to do? You ask, well, stop letting your husband's friend kiss and caress you for starters if you don't want that.
Speaker 1: But I think you do.
Speaker 10: Steve Well, I got a couple of questions in this letter right here, and.
Speaker 2: Probably a surprise or response to this. The letter title is he got to get out of here. The only problem is that don't sound like right. The title of the letter is he got to get out of here. But everything in the letter say please stay?
Speaker 5: What's that song?
Speaker 1: Take hat? Stay? Please don't go and go dumb. Yep. Yeah, so here we go.
Speaker 2: I'm married to the most controversial man on the planet.
Speaker 5: Now this is hard to hear this.
Speaker 2: About me, but he thrives on drama, and he loves to argue. Man, you stupid, dude, You stupid. So you light fires in your own house. You just walk around just setting fires in your own I don't know nobody do that, especially me. I try to keep fires out of my house. And what I will not do is let somebody else come in my house. Started I do the smallest things to annoy him, so he will leave me alone for a few days. Wow, this then got vague. Now here's the other part. He ignores me.
Speaker 1: He sleeps in the other room.
Speaker 2: And he finds his own dinner most of the time, which means he don't care what you eat. Okay, friends know how he acts, so they hardly have invite him to hang out anymore because they don't want the drama queen on the trip with them complain. But he has one good friend that is going through and get this an experimental treatment at the medical center close to our house.
Speaker 1: Now let's stop right.
Speaker 2: Here, because this is gonna come into the rest of my response, even when we come back, he's going through an experimental treatment at the medical center close to our house.
Speaker 1: What the hell do he got?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 2: We need to dig deeper into this. What the hell do he got?
Speaker 10: Lord?
Speaker 1: Have mercy?
Speaker 2: Ain't we gotta do an experimental treatment to cure this?
Speaker 1: What do he got? And he'd embought it in this ho.
Speaker 10: We'll find out when we come back, because I have some ideas.
Speaker 7: All right, hang on for part two of Steve's response to today's Strawberry letter subject He's got to get out of here. Well, here is response to twenty three minutes after the hour right after this you're listening.
Speaker 6: Morning show.
Speaker 7: All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter, He's got to get out of here.
Speaker 5: Well, here's this man that she claims.
Speaker 2: This woman wrote a letter about she's married to the most controversial man on the planet.
Speaker 1: She should have said confrontation. He thrives on drama.
Speaker 2: He loves to argue. You just do stuff to piss him off, so he'll leave you own for a couple of days. He ignores you, sleeps in another room, and he finds his own dinner, which means he don't give a damn what you eat. His friends don't like the way he acts, so they don't holler to invite him to hang out no more.
Speaker 1: But he got one good friend that's going.
Speaker 2: Through an experimental treatment at the medical center close to our house. A friend that's going through an experimental.
Speaker 1: That beckons the question, what do he got?
Speaker 2: What is it that he had that traditional medicine cannot fix? What has gone down so far that he now just got to experiment with.
Speaker 1: So try it.
Speaker 2: Put that in there, Put that on it, rub that in it, Drink this, Take two shots in this.
Speaker 1: Lay down, Wake up, we're gonna do it again. Pull your leg off.
Speaker 3: Stick that in there.
Speaker 2: Quit drinking water. Drink this now drinking water. Put this on your mouth, now hold it on you the turk. Stop crying. Yes, it's supposed to burn. What do he got that we in here doing an experimental treatment?
Speaker 6: Ignorant?
Speaker 2: He's so, he's in town and his hotel got to be expensive, So your husband suggested that he stay at.
Speaker 5: Our house for a while.
Speaker 2: Now I was over the moon, happy because I knew that i'd have somebody to hang out with. This guy is funny, care free, and we get along really good. Now you need to be careful right here, because you describe what could be wrong while we taking this experimental treatment. He's funny and he care free, care free people. I don't like care free people. Why because they freely don't care. Okay, that's what makes you care free. When you freely don't care, your ass is just whatever. Oh now, maybe that's why they now they got to come up with the experiment.
Speaker 1: Because he freely cared.
Speaker 2: Too damn much. So this guy is funny. He's been at our house for a week now. When we first got here, my husband blew up at me, called me stupid in front of him. He winked at me and took my husband to the other room. The next day, my husband friend told me to take a walk with him, come on with his walk. We walked past the house that was being built. He suggested we go inside. He told me that I saw the pain in your eyes when your husband called you stupid. I told him he had it all wrong because I don't care that. He pulled me close. He said, God, I shouldn't have to go through that. Then you said, I know this man is on medication and going through treatment, but he felt so good?
Speaker 5: Stop right here? What medication here we go?
Speaker 1: See?
Speaker 2: I know this man is on medication and going through treatment, but he felt so good.
Speaker 5: He pulled me close. Bull back up, Back up?
Speaker 1: Uncle? What do he got?
Speaker 10: You getting pulled in all close, keep breathing on you heavy?
Speaker 1: What do he got? You ain't saying that in this letter.
Speaker 2: All this mystery ass treatment, and when he was holding you close and so good, what he got? What do he got is the medication making him hot? Was he holding you in his hands? Was extra warm? Did your body.
Speaker 1: Temperature change when he pulled you in close?
Speaker 10: What is this medicine he taken that's got his body feeling like a damn quilt?
Speaker 1: What do he got.
Speaker 2: He walking around with the same skills and power of.
Speaker 10: An electric blanket? What do this man got? The walking around like his.
Speaker 2: Ass is just plugged up and he generating heat? What is he taking? What medication is here? What experimental drug is he got? Why is he on an experimental drug? What did he have that so damn Sophia? Don't nobody know what it is? But he felt so good, and he pressed up against me in all the right places. I wanted him so bad, But you don't know what he got. He just got heated because he that medicine got his ass hot. I don't know if it's over. I don't know what he takes. I don't know what it is, but it is his radiation is his ass hot is what is he taking?
Speaker 8: Yea?
Speaker 2: Then? Right?
Speaker 10: Is he got heating? My husband called my phone and asked where I was. I told him I'll be right there. I ran home as fast as I could.
Speaker 2: Since then, this man has been caressing me and kissing me whenever he can steal a moment.
Speaker 1: What's the girl to do?
Speaker 2: He's been caressing me and kissing me whenever he can steal a moment.
Speaker 1: Because he ain't got a long ain't got to.
Speaker 2: Steal on every moment he got. He on an experimental drug that ain't working.
Speaker 1: What do he got?
Speaker 10: Yes, he's taking chances because this probably his last damn chance?
Speaker 1: What do he got? You're gonna mess around?
Speaker 10: His ass's gonna die, ass gonna dine y'all's house.
Speaker 8: You should have.
Speaker 1: Left his ass down at that hotel. Experimental drug. Now he done kissed you. Now you got it too. You don't even know what he's got. Everybody in the house you're gonna be down at the clam.
Speaker 8: Shut to go. All right.
Speaker 7: It is up on Instagram at Steve Barby sm to comment on today's Strawberry Letter. You can also check out the Strawberry Letter podcast.
Speaker 1: On the free iHeart.
Speaker 7: Radio app is coming up next. Junior and Sports Talk right after Why are.
Speaker 1: You staying at the hospital? They don't want him in there?
Speaker 6: You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 1: It is time now for Junior and Sports Talk.
Speaker 9: What you got, Junior, Well, you know game five tonight, this could be it probably is gonna be it uh down in Denva. You know, this would be Denver's first championship. Now the celebration, do anybody know what is gonna look like down in Deva to give it?
Speaker 1: Damn?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean you know, well they're gonna be high. We know that in Denver.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be a slow ass parade, look like a fall that.
Speaker 1: Mellow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, they to cut a smoke machine on that.
Speaker 9: We don't know what to do with that, man, but hopefully Mami pulled off get a game six out of this, because if we don't get that, Timmy, what we're gonna talk about sports?
Speaker 1: Because ain't nothing then know we got Batmanton coming up. We got the hole that we got. We're we're just put sports off to football Sea.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because we have we have like a extro in coming up.
Speaker 5: That's happening. I watched that all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you watch a watch all the time.
Speaker 2: I watched ax throwing in corn hole Championships.
Speaker 5: I like corn hole, Yeah, I like corn like corn home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I watched And I'm gonna tell you something, body, the participants in corn hole and at thoring them, it's the boring this damn people. The commentators, boy, they be commentating, they be trying to make it sound exciting.
Speaker 1: And then the.
Speaker 10: Referee at the axe throwing the little dude three three, he just called out they be able to throwing the corn hole, but then they take a sip of gatorade as if they have actually broke a sweat.
Speaker 9: They'll be able to hydrating that corn hole. Well, how much energy we using to get this bag down there?
Speaker 1: What are we doing?
Speaker 5: We're actually tossing a bean bag.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's what we're doing.
Speaker 1: The next thing you know is.
Speaker 2: Old woman can just beat your ass good at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just they be doing They.
Speaker 9: Throwing it down and tossed the bean bag down there. Right after that, they pick up gatorades.
Speaker 1: That's not the most.
Speaker 9: Strenuous activity I've seen, That's what I'm saying. So half the night dev a man Game five. You know, hey, we're just hoping that Miami can get it to Game seek. So we're gonna see. Man, come on, Jimmy, we believe in you. Don't come on, Jimmy, I do. Come on, we need you, Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Come on.
Speaker 2: I'm losing faith in them. It's just not I ain't got to have favorite. They ain't got what here you want me to have?
Speaker 1: You go with that.
Speaker 5: No, that's how I look at it.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 5: If y'all don't want to win, what you want me to do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, if they ain't into it, what we ended for coming up? Thank you you, and you're coming up.
Speaker 7: At the top of the hour, a lady wants to know if her co worker is being thoughtful or if she's being a cheapskape.
Speaker 1: We'll find out right after this.
Speaker 6: You're listening Morning show.
Speaker 7: All right, Steve, Lisa and Laurel Maryland says, I work as a disc and on Fridays we do a potluck lunch or will order pizza or a deli sandwich tray. My coworker always chips in the same amount of money that we all chip in, but she takes way more food than we do. She always fixes her husband to play the pizza or sandwiches to take home with her, and many of us in the office think the leftover should be divided amongst us, or she should chip in more if we're feeding her husband. What do you think needs to happen here?
Speaker 2: I think y'all need to stop having it.
Speaker 1: Why bring food? You know what? Listen? Why is bringing food to the office and then you want it back?
Speaker 5: What you take it down there?
Speaker 8: For?
Speaker 2: If I take food down to the office and everybody picking in it, you think I won't take any of that back to my house? Not me, not after everybody had been in that. See, I don't understand people like that. Listen to me, man, stop participating in the pot. Look, if you don't want to just leave it when you take your dish, just take your dish. That's your donation to the partm You can't possibly want to take it back home.
Speaker 5: Who do that?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 1: No, though, that's the point they do well. See, but you ain't got to be one of them.
Speaker 2: If I'm supposed to bring a pan of rolls, and I bring a pan of rolls and they need all of them, but twelve of the rolls.
Speaker 5: I don't want them twelve.
Speaker 7: But that's you, Steve Well feel like who she asked. I know, but that's your experience. They still want to take it home, but you're telling I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you to think in a way that I don't think you know what I'm saying. And I'm sorry you think if they think that's some rich boy attitude and stuff. But I've been that way at all levels of my life. Once I take something down there and everybody pick on it, that's yours.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 2: No, you can't touch nothing belonging to me and then expect me to still want it.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I was even with a dude of a lawyer and we were at Toile restaurant and ordered the duck. I was gonna get the duck by myself. Didn't nobody want nothing. He said, I eat it with you because they only bring you one whole duck. I was just gonna eat what I want and then leave it alone. This dude had his chopstick. He would take reach over with chopstick with a piece of duck, dip it in the sauce, put it in his mouth. Then with the same chopstick, he'll move a piece of duck out the way and pick another piece of duck.
Speaker 5: Yo, dude, yo, what you're doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: See no, yeah, okay, yeah yeah, that's double yeah.
Speaker 2: And you can't watch everybody at the office. Somebody done touched it. That's just me.
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask a question. Go ahead, you got ask Okay.
Speaker 11: So if I ordered like a platter of sandwiches, right, and I bring, I go get them myself. I go get the sandwiches, and I bring them to work for y'all. And then I open the container for the for the sandwiches, and I pull a few of the sandwiches out to the side or to bring home to Tosh or for me to eat later for Tosha.
Speaker 5: Get something wrong with that?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just it is something wrong with that, because you get a damn sandwich. Yeah, for the office, his own damn sandwich.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You know, wud have got the office and then Tosh sandwich. Tosh don't work down here, he work down here. Don't work down at the bank. Example, I just asked the question to the bank. You see how the cargo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now if the bank don't go Tosh eating down? Now, what is he finish? Come over here eat.
Speaker 3: Last time?
Speaker 1: I buy you some subways like she said, then cancel the pot luck. I guess we can't have any more.
Speaker 5: Sich. I want to justice, Molett say.
Speaker 1: From subway. So you're just saying, huh, who's who's the who's the chief?
Speaker 5: Scape that our group though on this show, who's the chief?
Speaker 1: Who don't want to spend the money?
Speaker 10: Sure, swich ain't gonna buy no sandwiches?
Speaker 1: Wanted to make something to mess with me? All Right, we gotta go.
Speaker 7: Coming up at twenty minutes after, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 7: Kevin Hart is taking over Resorts World Las Vegas for Heartbeat Weekend July sixth through the ninth, for four days of comedy and music with live performances by Kevin Hart, j Cole, Jack Harlowe, Ludacris, and Moore.
Speaker 1: And you're going to love this.
Speaker 7: We're giving away a pair of tickets to see Kevin live at Resorts World Theater on July seventh, including round trip coach airfare and two nights hotel accommodations at Resorts World, Las Vegas. Enter now and get rules at Steve Harvey f M dot com.
Speaker 1: It is sponsored by A E. G.
Speaker 7: Presents, and that's Steve Harvey f M dot com for all the info.
Speaker 1: All right, Kevin, Yes, Vegas. I'm I'm going Okay, when's yeah?
Speaker 5: Right after my vacation. I ain't been in Vegas for a long time.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I understand. Yeah, what are you going to do while you're there? Steve? Yeah, yeah, what are you? What are you going to leave it? What is the repeat?
Speaker 5: She gamble and repeat.
Speaker 1: That's the thank you, Calina.
Speaker 2: I ain't got to go see no sights. I ain't got to go see the damn. I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Take helicopter all I ain't going to.
Speaker 5: I ain't zipped nothing.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, all right, more of the Steve Hardy Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes after we'll play around it.
Speaker 1: Would you rather right after this?
Speaker 6: You're listening.
Speaker 1: Morning show time now for would you rather?
Speaker 7: Would you rather be completely invisible for a day or would you rather be able to fly for one day, completely invisible for a day, or be able to fly for a day.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm finna bes fly away ever?
Speaker 10: Oh just just your body flying. Then it started raining, and can I come.
Speaker 1: O Lord again?
Speaker 5: We are all gonna be invisible. Just ain't no ain't no plane.
Speaker 1: It's just me and I'm.
Speaker 10: Talking about invisible at y'all's house. I'm gonna go see what y'all talking about over there.
Speaker 7: Would you rather a spouse that is not opinionated or would you rather a spouse that is controlling?
Speaker 5: Controlling? I don't want controlling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gee, I'm a rebelled on that.
Speaker 10: Uh I'm controlling, but I don't want to hear your opinion all damn, Dave, I really know that is.
Speaker 1: Not opinionated like a like.
Speaker 2: They don't make it like a drug. That's that they don't even make that type of woman too.
Speaker 6: Whatever.
Speaker 1: That's an impossible that's an impossible statement. That was a movie. That was a movie that America?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 7: Would you rather be voted class clown or would you rather be voted most likely to succeed?
Speaker 5: I was vote for them, Well I know good and hell well I wasn't gonna be be.
Speaker 1: Oh you didn't think so.
Speaker 5: Dreams.
Speaker 1: Back then, who the hell was gonna vote for me?
Speaker 2: It's most likely to succeed. I was voted most difficult. What that that was so accurate?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Why do you have to carry that onto your adult life? Leave that where it belongs?
Speaker 5: What's the vote this? How I am?
Speaker 1: I don't they voted you that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, well I really like being high. Am.
Speaker 5: I don't really see the problem.
Speaker 1: I really, I swear to you.
Speaker 5: I do not see the problem.
Speaker 1: You see it? I tell you about it every day? What is the problem?
Speaker 5: But but see, look at the source of who's telling me this?
Speaker 2: Y'all telling me this because I don't want to do what y'all want me to do.
Speaker 1: Now I'm true. No that's not true. No, that's it all the damn it's what was to be done. No, no, we want you to do. Y'all don't tell me what I need to do.
Speaker 10: Who is it?
Speaker 5: That's not it?
Speaker 1: Well, sometimes we need impredication. You give us that. Say you've been difficult. Right now, that's your.
Speaker 3: Round.
Speaker 1: Because y'all look at my scheduleing and y'all try to fill.
Speaker 7: It with what y'all No, we don't coming up last break of the day and some closing from the one and only mister Difficult himself, Steve Harvey.
Speaker 6: Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 7: All right, guys, here we are our last break of the day, and remember, if you missed your favorite part of today's show, you can certainly catch up with the Steve Harvey Morning Show on demand on the free iHeartRadio app. All right, Steve, here's a question we didn't get to. This is from Kai in Tampa, Florida. Kai says, I'm messing with a man that is fifteen years older than me, and he thinks I should only be having sex with him. He hasn't claimed me as his girlfriend. No has he put a ring on my finger, so all he gets are dates and sex. If I feel like it, I am the best thing that has ever happened to him. And if he wants me to be exclusive, he should introduce me to his kids and tell me we're in a monogamous relationship.
Speaker 1: Do you agree? Well, I agree with what she's saying.
Speaker 2: The problem is what you're saying doesn't align with your actions. See, you want him to tell you you exclusive when you're not exclusive. See, so what is he confessing? To I want us to be exclusive, but you're not exclusive to him, but you want him.
Speaker 1: To tell you to be exclusive. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It doesn't really make any sense, and a lot of times women do this to themselves. Your behavior doesn't line up with your wants, your needs, or your request. You want a man to tell you that you all are exclusive, but you're not being exclusive. So you want permission from this man to do what's best for you, or you want to know if this man if you should stop doing what you're doing. It doesn't make any sense if you really think about it, it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 7: So in that case, then what should she do? Because she says, if he wants me to be exclusive, he should introduce me to his kids.
Speaker 2: Well, so the problem is she don't want to be exclusive. See she doesn't want to be exclusive. She's obviously seeing some other men having sex with other people.
Speaker 1: But you don't think she wants to be exclusive, Steve, She seems like she.
Speaker 2: But listen to me, if you want to be exclusive, then you start acting that way. It's like a man that wants to marry a woman, at one point in time, he starts behaving that way. We don't just wait until we get married to straighten. No, because you're not going straighten.
Speaker 1: So she should drop everybody else that she's dealing with, and just if she.
Speaker 2: Wants to be exclusive, then she says to him, this is what I'm doing.
Speaker 5: Now, what are we doing?
Speaker 7: Mm hmm, Yeah, she says, he hasn't claimed to me as his girlfriend, Noah's. Nor has he put a ring on my finger?
Speaker 1: You ain't.
Speaker 2: Why would he put a ring on your finger and you sleeping with other men?
Speaker 1: See are y'all listening? It's just a law of attraction. I'm trying to get her.
Speaker 2: No, she's not attracting a monogaous relationship because she's not being monogamous herself. You got to, you got to. You got the cart out in front of the horse. Okay, you can't expect this man to propose you put a ring on it or be monogamous with you. If you're not monogamous with him.
Speaker 1: You're getting what you put out. You're putting out care free sexual relationship, and that's what you're getting, a care free sexual relationship. Okay.
Speaker 7: So you're saying she should real it in stop everything and then he'll come around.
Speaker 2: No, you you really in this is what I am and this is what I want. Now, what do you want to do if you want to continue this? They know when he come around. No, you have the power. You have the key to the cookie job. That's a big job, man, that's a very powerful job at damn cookie job.
Speaker 11: So now you saying if he doesn't come around, she makes her changes in her behavior, and then if he doesn't come around, this is the behavior that she wants to have and lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Whatever she wants to do.
Speaker 11: Then she could just say to him, well, doce this no matter what, because this is who I am now, this is what I expect, and this is what I deserve to want.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Period. Yeah, And women have far more control.
Speaker 2: And power than they say. Yeah, and you get to dictate how this goes. She can dictate how this goal. You don't have to wait on the guy to come around. You can say, hey, listen, this is where I am. Now do you want to be over here?
Speaker 5: And if he don't, then buy why Yeah, while stay in the.
Speaker 2: Relationship and you don't and you don't you don't get what you want?
Speaker 5: Why is that the guy gets all the benefits?
Speaker 2: Like they're taking everything I said on the Shape, on the Chache Room and the podcast with Shunning Sharp and now they taken one line out. Steve Harvey says that me and shouldn't ask the woman what she brings to the table. Now, ain't what I said?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: Now that's that and who he think he is telling us we can't ask a woman what she brings to the table.
Speaker 2: Why don't you listen to the whole interview with your dumb ass? See, but see they take a thirty second sound bite so they can make a clip.
Speaker 1: Now they eat me alive. And I do I care.
Speaker 2: Because I'm not changing what I said, because I stand by everything I said. Now, if you don't share my opinion, then you don't share my opinion.
Speaker 10: I don't expect nobody to agree with everything I say. Right, man, You're free to think what you want to think.
Speaker 2: But then, but don't take a thirty second sound bite and then destroy everything I say because you want to. You want to have something to say about that shoe, a little punkin ass. If you're a grown ass man and you not taking care of a family, then you're not a fully adult man. Yet you don't understand what all come with it. I'm not saying you're not a man. But you're not.
Speaker 1: You ain't.
Speaker 5: You ain't grasp the full concept of manho.
Speaker 2: Until you have someone you are solely responsible for, Until you have someone you love more than you love yourself, you don't know what this is.
Speaker 1: Dog.
Speaker 2: So until you got some kids and a wife, somebody you responsible for, you a man, But you ain't. You ain't having touched the total scope of manhood. You get mad at me if you want to, but that's just the damn truth.
Speaker 1: Kai and Tampa, you have the power.
Speaker 10: Yeah, all right, well, I have a great day, y'all.
Speaker 1: Talk to God.
Speaker 10: He'd absolutely love to hear from you, because obviously you having problems with me.
Speaker 1: Bye bye.
Speaker 7: For all Steve Harvey contests, No purchase necessary, void were prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com.
Speaker 1: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show