Speaker 1: Hey, it's the Brook and Jeffrey podcast. And did you guys know we have listeners in Japan, Germany, UK, Netherlands, Italy.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, those actually all have super hot men, don't they actually?
Speaker 1: If you're listening from their DM me after this, k after you hear the full shower. I'm just starting right now.
Speaker 3: I finally found something that AI and chat GPT can't do. What because the organ Zoo rescued a sea otter named Juno recently, but she was having problems with her tiny little otter elbows. Don't awe Juno was suffering. I KNOWTIS is a serious matter.
Speaker 2: It's devastating to the COMMUNITY'STIS, yeah, for sure, but.
Speaker 3: The zoo was committed to getting her elbows more limber. That's right, and they do it. They did it by installing a tiny basketball hoop in her Start.
Speaker 2: Jeffrey, it didn't take give birth to otters.
Speaker 3: It didn't take long for Juno to learn how to swim around her enclosure, grab the colorful basketball with her little otter pause, then flush it down with Authorityanga.
Speaker 1: Even deserves the thing.
Speaker 3: Ever, the zoo keepers let Juno score her quote clam dunks and then after everyone they'd celebrate by tossing some fresh seafood at her. Yeah, here's a photo of Juno slam in one home.
Speaker 2: She's a Harlem glow water Okay, when did she get it endorsed by Nike?
Speaker 1: She needs a Nike and dooor I would buy Juno shoes.
Speaker 3: Now. Everyone's on board in here, but for the occasional naysayers who complain this is a form of animal cruelty.
Speaker 1: Who to let her play basketball?
Speaker 3: The zoo says, They say, relax, Okay, Juno gets super excited whenever they bring the little ball out for her athletic training sessions. Although he did miss three in a row the other day, was benched for another more athletic order they made.
Speaker 1: They made her run lines.
Speaker 3: It was pretty pathetic. Anyway. Now that that's done, let's move on to an equally fuzzy and adorable segment, the shot collar Question of the day.
Speaker 2: Shot, Yeah, nobody, where's people worried about us?
Speaker 1: We're in a shot.
Speaker 3: Collar looking at us, wanting us to do better and human peda. Anyway, We're gonna send it over to digital Jake for the question what's going on? Jake?
Speaker 4: Years ago, there was a man on this show. Dare I say a boy who at the time was the youngest of young Jeffreyes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, jeff and bat younger.
Speaker 4: Back in twenty twenty one, he attempted to break the world record for the fastest consumption of a single Caprice son.
Speaker 1: Oh, that was impressed. It so impressied. You got screwed in that Jeffrey screwed.
Speaker 4: He insisted on not using his hands for the challenge, saying, quote, that's how my body tells me to do it.
Speaker 3: It works.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he sucked it real fast.
Speaker 4: Even though he did shatter the record and pumped his fists in glory, Guinness sent us a letter back saying, sorry, the youngest of young Jeffries, but you cheated. He used the North American Caprice un package, which is two ounces less than the European version. Therefore you're just qualified.
Speaker 3: In shame the metric system the.
Speaker 1: One time the European version is bigger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, Shame, disgrace, humiliation.
Speaker 4: All those emotions jeff felt have finally washed away, which is why I'm bringing up again today to remind him of his failure, and also because today's trivia topic is Guinness World Records for your one and done shock collar question of the day.
Speaker 5: Don't ask about Jeffrey's world record.
Speaker 4: Please, Alexis. We'll start with you. The world record for fastest time to assemble a mister potato head is six point four to two seconds. Is the real record higher or lower?
Speaker 3: Oo?
Speaker 1: Okay? What you got the arms?
Speaker 5: The legs size?
Speaker 3: He's got a mustache.
Speaker 2: Maybe a bot doesn't have a Boto mustache attached. Yeah, you got two hands too, so you could do the arms at once, the feet it once.
Speaker 1: I feel like it would be faster than that.
Speaker 3: The peg is so tiny, such a tiny hole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the glory of it.
Speaker 4: Alexis said, that's lower than six point four to two seconds, and the real time was lower. The record is five point four to three seconds from fully disassembled to having all the pieces in the proper spots.
Speaker 5: You know your child was melting down.
Speaker 3: There you go, American potato or a European Jeffrey's upset.
Speaker 4: Let's go to Jose Jose. In January twenty twelve, a parrot broke the world record for opening the most canned drinks in one minute.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, that's an alcoholic parent.
Speaker 4: I'm saying he did it twenty four times. Is the real number higher or lower?
Speaker 3: You just assumed it was white claws?
Speaker 2: Yeah, total alexis type of parrot, just a bunch of bruises.
Speaker 1: That's so sad. Wouldn't it hurt its beak?
Speaker 5: No, their beaks are so strong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe use his feet, I think of that either, or he's crushing it one in each claw.
Speaker 5: It's like a teeky bar.
Speaker 1: It would be the most amazing bar.
Speaker 5: Check parents are just delivered. Yes, that's that's so fast, it's so many. I don't believe it. I'm gonna say less.
Speaker 4: So Jose said lower, and the real answer is higher.
Speaker 3: Wow, I dare you doubt him?
Speaker 4: The parrot whose name was Zach open thirty five canned drinks under sixty seconds.
Speaker 1: Wow, Zach, I met Zaka. All the ladies.
Speaker 4: Parrots, Zach with a sea to Let's go over to Brook.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you got, Brooke?
Speaker 4: You're into kissing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure, I love it.
Speaker 4: The world's longest recorded kiss took place starting on Valentine's Day twenty thirteen and lasted for fifty hours. Is the real record higher or lower?
Speaker 1: I feel like I actually remember this because we talked about it. I think on the.
Speaker 2: Show, like doing this so long, I feel like it was in Asia somewhere and they had like one of those contests.
Speaker 1: I'd like to see.
Speaker 2: Who could last the longest, and they had to have like both their lips like touching the entire time.
Speaker 3: It's over two days. Do you do it while you sleep?
Speaker 5: Well, you don't sleep.
Speaker 1: I don't think you sleep.
Speaker 2: And I think that there was bathroom breaks. I do think that there was like a bathroom break. Claws in there, water.
Speaker 3: You don't go to the bathroom together while you're kissing, But I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I mean, I do that with my husband at home.
Speaker 5: How do you eat?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think that you just do it blended through a straw thin.
Speaker 4: A milkshake.
Speaker 1: I think it's actually higher.
Speaker 4: Brook said, higher. And the real record was it actually lasted fifty eight hours, thirty five minutes and fifty eight seconds. And not only did the couple set the record, but they want a cash prize and two diamond rings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm sure they're not together anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hose is the only one getting shocked right now. Go to Jeffrey jeff in June twenty ten in London, England. Almost one hundred people set the record for most long distance runners dressed as what were they? Inflatable stay puffed marshmallow? Then sumo wrestlers or smurfs.
Speaker 2: Oh, I feel like smurfs just because they want to show off their s felt bodies surf.
Speaker 3: I thoughts, I went right to sumo really yeah, yeah, funny. It's just like the sumo diaper and nothing else.
Speaker 1: Did they run a full marathon? Do it?
Speaker 4: It wasn't a full marathon, no, but it was long distance.
Speaker 2: Okay, inflatable suits jet that'd be funny, but they have to have the pack with it when you're running.
Speaker 3: For some reason, I was drawn immediately to sumo, so I'm to say they were addressed to sumo.
Speaker 4: Wrest Jeff said sumo wrestlers, and.
Speaker 3: He was correct.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was only three miles and they wore the enormous inflatable sumo outfits.
Speaker 3: Jose is going to be the only one taking shock today. Somebody wanted to hear good for you by Olivia Rodrigo. Okay, well get for you.
Speaker 5: You look happy, and hell not me if you evern't played.
Speaker 3: Right this record sad at shock collar. Question of the.
Speaker 6: Day Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: You hear about these crazy bucketless challenges sometimes where people attempt to do one thing in every single state and province in North America.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sure, Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Like go on fifty Tinder dates in fifty states in fifty days.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it was awesome.
Speaker 1: We talked about that guy.
Speaker 3: Or leave an upper decker in every Walmart bathroom in the entire time, there's always.
Speaker 5: One in there.
Speaker 1: Do you know what that is? Alexis?
Speaker 6: Tell her.
Speaker 3: Alexis has her own day sideswipe a parked vehicle without leaving your insurance information on every content. But today we have a woman on the phone who wants to do one specific thing in every corner of North America and it may or may not be legal, but she only has about seven places left to achieve her dreams. You're gonna hear it in a brand new mass speaker coming up at seventy ten confession I can't take back o arms mouth speak now a texta seventy five nine to two that says, sometimes I film my coworkers without asking their permission, and then I post the videos on my Insta stories for clout what Oh wait, sorry, that's not a text, that's a handwritten note I found on Brooks Desk. Okay, you guys.
Speaker 1: Are fair game. You love attention, Get out of here.
Speaker 3: We all doing moral things, sometimes at the expense of our co workers and our loved ones.
Speaker 1: But I can follow me up with podbox.
Speaker 3: By videos of us not ready to be filmed yet, but you know what, everything can be forgiven if you come on our show and admit to your sneaky, self serving behavior right here on the mass speaker. And one of our listeners is ready to come clean today, she's chosen to go by Stassia. So Stasia, I'm gonna warn you up front, we are recording this and broadcasting it out to the public. Not sure if you realize that.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, yeah, I thought I called one of those private.
Speaker 3: Radio shows that this one's going out to the public. But the voice changer is on. You are the mass speaker, so whenever you're ready, let's hear your confession.
Speaker 7: So this is something I've been doingful a while, but I had to go and it's basically dining dash at our restaurant. Wait what and yeah, every state in province in North America, you're.
Speaker 2: You're going to dining dash in every state in North America and province.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, Yes, why why would.
Speaker 1: You want to do that?
Speaker 7: I know it sounds crazy. I know it sounds crazy, But honestly, this started like ten years ago. I was vacationing in Wisconsin and I walked out of a restaurant actually without paying. And it was by accident. It was by accident.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I hate when I accidentally don't pay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it could happen.
Speaker 5: I could maybe see it happening.
Speaker 7: Once, see exactly, so you know this first time, it really was an accident. I didn't realize it, honestly until maybe like an hour after I left the restaurant. Okay, when I did come to find out, you know, oh man, I didn't pay, it was kind of like a well what I do? Do I go back and pay?
Speaker 3: Or yes, do I leave a yell review saying I got out of this restaurant and didn't have to pay for my meal?
Speaker 5: Hey guys, these people don't make you pay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, by starts, you know, that was a choice, or of course, there was a choice to just keep moving on and honestly, it kn't give me you like a rush in.
Speaker 1: It was like an adrenaline thing for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like when people steal stuff, it can actually be addicting.
Speaker 2: I got an idea, why don't you like try going hiking or getting adrenaline some other way, maybe riding your bike or something.
Speaker 5: We're getting adrenaline rush from a former server from over tipping. Yeah, I gave him a buck.
Speaker 3: I'm broke now.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Wow, I don't know that it doesn't hit the same.
Speaker 1: Did you feel bad about at least the weight stuff? Like leaving them high and dry?
Speaker 7: Honestly, the restaurants that I choose are like very like nice restaurants. So they it was a dollar or twenty or so corporations.
Speaker 2: No, she means fancy, like she's dining and dashing on your tips.
Speaker 3: This is like a Robin Hood type situations from the Ridge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's not stilling for the rich to give to the poor. She's just given to herself.
Speaker 3: Well, she is poor. I'm guessing what giving to herself tell us you're poor.
Speaker 9: It's not thing.
Speaker 7: I just kind of feel like, well, who does want good food for free?
Speaker 3: That's a good point. Although it sucks for the restaurants.
Speaker 2: You can always go the crazy Karen route and just pretend you found a hair in your food or something.
Speaker 6: But like that.
Speaker 7: Causes more of a shame where I could just slip out and it'd be everything to be okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: So this has been going this has been going on for ten years.
Speaker 5: You said, yeah, what is your technique?
Speaker 3: Like you, we probably shouldn't broadcast the technique of the right way.
Speaker 2: I want to know how many states and provinces you've covered.
Speaker 7: I will tell you that I have two provinces and six states left.
Speaker 2: Wow, oh my god, I'm if you're doing that much travel, you cannot be that poor.
Speaker 3: She saves a lot of money from not paying on these hundreds of dollars. Doesn't pay the plane ticket either. He walks off the oops.
Speaker 5: She dresses up as a staff member.
Speaker 1: You've never been caught.
Speaker 7: I have never been caught. Now, I will say there's been a call, those calls, yes, but I actually have never been caught. There was this one time in New York. I was at the door and they were kind of like, hey, ma'am, you know you forgot to pay your bills, So you know, I apologize, and oh my gosh, I went back and sat down and Okay, here's where you get for the funky. I ordered some food and I kind of waited to like I got off of their radar or whatever, and I slip right on out and nothing.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: Okay, and again former server speaking here. In finer dining, you probably won't see a guy in a tux running out like You're more likely to be like, oh, I'm.
Speaker 1: Stealing from like uh, you know Denny's.
Speaker 5: Like a Denny's like a corner store.
Speaker 3: I think like, hey, we need that five dollars.
Speaker 2: What probably scares a Lexis of most is that you're actually just dining alone.
Speaker 1: I was thinking that.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: Where do you pour in?
Speaker 6: Pay?
Speaker 1: And then he'll tip them?
Speaker 3: Do you ever do do you ever have an accomplice?
Speaker 7: No, when you have too many people involved, I have too many opinions and to.
Speaker 2: Get you too much moral compass that way. Can you just guesstimate how many thousands of dollars have you stolen in dinners over the course of ten years?
Speaker 9: Mesty.
Speaker 7: That's something I'm gonna have to say for my book.
Speaker 2: There's a book what is it like Dine and Dash for Dummies that now.
Speaker 7: I could keep a picture book that kind of hold all of the restaurants that I've been to, and so eventually I want somebody to kind of like, I don't know. I want to see if I can actually publish my book or get someone to tell.
Speaker 1: My story, or are you just trying to get arrested disapprove.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it's going to be a number one best sell.
Speaker 1: Me asked for it signed, but I think you'll be in jail by that.
Speaker 3: Wow. We can't say good luck, but we could say luck thanks for coming on the show.
Speaker 1: May Carmon not find you too quickly?
Speaker 3: Yes, text into seven eighty five nine too. If you have a confession you've been holding on to, we can hide your identity, mask your voice, and make you the next mass speaker. Phone taps coming.
Speaker 6: Up, brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: I am amped right now. Amped for tramps. Yeah, I'm always am for tramp trampolines, That's what.
Speaker 1: I was thinking. You're going to break something in Alexas.
Speaker 3: Everybody's jumping on her right now, especially the ones with the nets. You see him all over the place. And one woman recently tried to buy one online and it didn't work out, so she sent in a complaint, and today I'm gonna be the one answering, trying to convince her that instead of getting mad, she should be amped for tramps too. I'll see if I can get it done in your phone tap.
Speaker 4: Next another.
Speaker 10: Twenties Hello.
Speaker 3: Hi, my name is Dan Druff. I'm from Trampoline. You is this Jody?
Speaker 11: Yes, thanks for giving me a callback.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we received your customer complaint email. I'm sorry. I'm just getting back to you now about it.
Speaker 11: Well, I appreciate that we can straighten this thing up. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would have gotten back to you sooner, but I've been working from home and the new Paw patrol just dropped, so I've been binging the new season. You know it's not just for kids, right, Well, I didn't know that. Some people judge me when I tell them that, but I don't have any shame.
Speaker 12: Can we get.
Speaker 11: Back to the situation that I had a complain about.
Speaker 3: The right right? Sorry about that? Can you tell me what was your complaint?
Speaker 11: It is very simple. I went on your website and I bought a trampoline. You guys charged me for two trampolines, but I only ordered one and I only received one.
Speaker 3: Okay, was this last week, last Tuesday. Yes, oh okay, yeah, that makes sense. That was during the bye to get one deal that we had going on. So what so for seventy two hours we had to buy two trampolines get one deal. So you weren't charged for two by accident.
Speaker 6: That doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 11: Why would I pay you for two and get one?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean you didn't have to buy during that seventy two hour window. You could have waited till after, but you chose to purchase in the window.
Speaker 11: You chose not to disclose to your people on the website that you were going to double charge down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't the careers section at the bottom. I'll try to hide it a little bit.
Speaker 4: That's the definition of deception or is it more just like fun mystery for the consumer day?
Speaker 3: If you find it, then you're going to get the prize, Oh.
Speaker 11: The grand prize getting double charge? Look there, I want.
Speaker 3: We could argue up and down over the semantics of this all day, but ultimately I think it's a pretty good deal.
Speaker 11: How is that good for me or any of your customers? It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, we do a lot of rebates and promotional deals for the general consumer year round. So this buy two, get one deal is just for us, and it helps out people like me because some of the money from that purchase goes to me. Like I wouldn't be watching Paw Patrol without the Netflix subscription that you helped pay for.
Speaker 13: I don't care if you get.
Speaker 11: To watch Paw Patrol or not. I'm so sorry. I paid for one trampoline and I just want to be charged for one trampoline. Okay, if you can't do that, I'm going to call my credit card company and I'm going to cancel the entire transaction.
Speaker 3: Well before you do that, just think about this for a second. There are apps out there where you can rent out your trampoline for profit.
Speaker 11: I'm uninterested in renting anything.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, Just you post your home location and a picture of your trampoline online. Thirty minutes later, bunch of randos show up and are jumping around in your backyard, paying you money to have fun.
Speaker 11: Would you be one of those randos? Because you sound like that kind of idiot.
Speaker 3: Some people are charging upwards of seven dollars an hour to use their trampoline.
Speaker 11: Yes, what seven dollars is? Nothing, and I am not in a trampoline business.
Speaker 3: But it's if you take that number and you calculate that across the course of twenty five years, then you've almost covered half the price of your trample in.
Speaker 11: Twenty five years. I'll be dead.
Speaker 3: You're not going to be dead. Jumping on a trampoline helps increase blood flow throughout the body, and that has health benefits.
Speaker 11: You just need to stop talking, Okay, give me somebody smarter and better to talk to.
Speaker 3: You know what, I think you're throwing away a golden opportunity here, if I'm being honest.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, I'm I know you're honest, of course you are, And I'm sure I'm throwing away a fantastic opportunity.
Speaker 3: You know, I can tell sarcasm when I hear it. That's why I just added a second trampoline onto your credit card.
Speaker 11: No, don't you put anything on my credit card, not one dime.
Speaker 3: Hold on, just think of it. Three tramps all going at once in your backyard, just a field of dreams.
Speaker 5: If you buy it, they will bounce.
Speaker 11: Are you not listening to me?
Speaker 3: Are you not listening to me? Because this is a prank phone call from a radio station. What what I'm saying? This is a prank phone call? Jody, you're on Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. My name is jeff Your husband set you up for a phone tap.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, this is a phone Oh I hope my husband's listening because I'm going to kill him when I get home.
Speaker 3: That's the idea that he's listening because you wanted to hear you laugh. You told us that you guys got double charge for your trampoline, and now he wants to turn your entire backyard into a jump park for randos.
Speaker 11: Oh my gosh, you guys are killing me.
Speaker 3: But you gotta you gotta admit you like the bye to get one deal.
Speaker 13: Well, who wouldn't like that?
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, wake up every morning was phone tap weekday mornings on the twenties Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: There comes a time in every married man's life when he has to put away his pride, ignore his masculine instincts, bow his head and say, yes, honey, you're right. Do what you say. That's love, that's what it looks like.
Speaker 2: It's usually just correct. Just say it's like I don't you're right?
Speaker 1: So hard will do.
Speaker 3: What you say broke, and for a lot of guys, For a lot of guys, that doesn't come till well after the ideas. But for one of our listeners, his moment has arrived a few months before his wedding day because his soon to be wife has asked him for a big favor, and it's a favor that could make him look bad and jeopardize a friendship, which is why he desperately needs our help to make this happen the right way. It's future husband training one oh one. When we do your brand new awkward Tuesday phone call. Next, it's awkward.
Speaker 1: It's Tuesday.
Speaker 3: It's awkward Tuesday phone call. I think a good sign of true love is when you're about to get married and you find yourself in a room by yourself, calling a radio station begging them to please help you.
Speaker 1: That's it's kind of a red flag, Joe, if.
Speaker 3: You did that right before you walk down the aisle, right you called your local radio show Jim, Bob and Dipstick in the Morning or was it Soapy and Butt Biscuit? I can't remember.
Speaker 5: Biscuit is so funny.
Speaker 1: That's the show where they just read off cattle names. And then people call in to bit out it.
Speaker 3: I will never be able to come.
Speaker 1: Machinery too. They auction off on that.
Speaker 5: Show, the number one.
Speaker 3: But you know, I bring it up because one of our listeners says he's looking to tie the knot and it's hoping to get a little bit of advice. Oh his name is Tim. Tim. I'm just going to go out on a limb right off the bat without even hearing you and say don't go through with it.
Speaker 2: Marriage is wonderful. I love being married, Tim. Don't listen to him.
Speaker 3: Given that, Tim, welcome to the show Man.
Speaker 13: Thank you.
Speaker 3: You still want to go through with it?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Good, that's great.
Speaker 3: When you get married.
Speaker 13: Were you got less than three months?
Speaker 1: Okay? Sometime a little while. Are you helping with planning a lot?
Speaker 12: I am, And that's kind of what I wanted to talk about today, Okay, okay. For the past four months or so, one of our friends, her name is Jessica.
Speaker 13: She's been a scheduled bridesmaid and when she.
Speaker 12: First found out that she was going to be part of the wedding party, so happy.
Speaker 1: And she's a mutual friend of your guys'. It's just it's not just your fiance's girlfriend.
Speaker 13: No, she actually started as my friend and then I introduced her to my fiance and they've gotten really close. It's been really nice to see.
Speaker 3: That's cool. And she was happy to hear that she's a bridesmaid.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she was so happy.
Speaker 13: She was honored. She was really excited.
Speaker 3: That's good because sometimes Alexis finds out that she's going to be a bridesmaid and a drama for an entire week.
Speaker 2: She never comes to work and says, oh my god, another wedding whatever. And she talks about how she wears the bridesmaid's dresses all the time, even into the office colors I love, you'll wear them again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, well that sounds good so far. Jessicaes into being a bridesmaid.
Speaker 13: Yeah, she's been really helpful too, and sweet to my fiance. Which just kind of makes all of this a little harder because the other day, someone who we originally thought wasn't going to be able to attend the wedding, she just came back and told us that their plans change and oh, yeah, they can't make it. And it's's little sister.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my god, her little sister was going to be at her sister's wedding.
Speaker 1: That's I mean, I'm glad that she's going.
Speaker 12: She'd regret that, yeah, obviously, I mean there was some big work event or something, but her sister obviously needs to be one of her bridesmaids. But that would bump our friend Jessica out of the bridal party.
Speaker 3: Why can't snooze you lose? It was too late?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 8: Why?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just add another Well.
Speaker 12: The numbers would be uneven and it'd just be oh even more.
Speaker 3: Planning is important to your it's important to your future wife.
Speaker 5: For the photos you don't have.
Speaker 1: You don't have another guide ad.
Speaker 3: Or a cardboard cutout of a guy like also dog, I have a dog.
Speaker 5: You put a little.
Speaker 1: Pox that's actually really cute.
Speaker 5: I'd be cute.
Speaker 3: We're problem solving for you.
Speaker 12: Look, we've been over so many different possibilities and options, but this is just the way it's got to be.
Speaker 13: This is what we have to do.
Speaker 3: Well, Look, I know that my co hosts want to change everything and plan your wedding for you, just trying.
Speaker 1: To avoid the drama.
Speaker 5: Jeffrey's not our wedding.
Speaker 3: What what his future wife says goes and we support you. So, now, what do you want to do with your bridesmaid Jessica.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so my fiance has been really stressed and I've been asked to deliver the news instead of my fiance, and.
Speaker 5: Because that kind of makes sense to.
Speaker 3: Me, but if it's the bride'smaid, it should feel like the bride should tell.
Speaker 2: Her brides and it was his friend first, and the bride doesn't want to do it, Jeffrey does.
Speaker 5: She doesn't want confrontations.
Speaker 3: Well, he doesn't want to do it either, So who's next down the line? Let's ask the best man.
Speaker 1: I am not doing it. I would tell her she's in.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's not really a conversation that I want to have, but I would rather do it than add the stress to my future wife. And I did know Jessica first before they became friends.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that's what I was thinking.
Speaker 2: With some good points there, Okay, I mean, honestly, maybe she'll be relieved.
Speaker 6: I know not.
Speaker 2: I know you said that she was really excited, but that's what everybody has to say when they're asked to be in a bridal party.
Speaker 5: It is true, I guess.
Speaker 1: Sounds amazing.
Speaker 3: So you can hear Alexis would be totally relieved to hear this news. Maybe this isn't going to be as awkward as you think.
Speaker 12: But I don't know.
Speaker 13: I know she's going to be really disappointed.
Speaker 3: I just know it.
Speaker 13: Okay, she's been really great.
Speaker 2: Are we going to give her some like bad job, like guest book or something?
Speaker 1: Why is she going to get put to work?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The people do.
Speaker 2: They're like, well, you didn't make the cup for bridesmaid but yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you can see people, I can hear that.
Speaker 3: You're being very quiet. You're probably nervous. Don't worry. We're going to come back with less evil advice than that, hopefully, and we'll continue and give you your awkward Tuesday phone call right after.
Speaker 5: This, or just hang up now. This is your chance, bro.
Speaker 3: Timmy there, okay, okay, still hanging on.
Speaker 1: It's a little nervous.
Speaker 3: Hold on. It's awkward.
Speaker 1: It's Tuesday.
Speaker 6: It's awkward Tuesday phone call.
Speaker 3: No bride ever wants to tell one of their bridesmaids that they're being cut from the wedding pots.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, No, that's.
Speaker 3: Why you have a groom to do it. For point perfect, he explains why Tim called in asking us for help today because he needs to tell their friend Jessica that she is being bumped from the bridal party. It is for a good reason, but that's a hard conversation to have with anyone. And Tim, I know that you sound pretty nervous about this, that this might not go well, but I've got one hundred percent confidence that my two co hosts, Brook and Jose will make this a lot worse.
Speaker 1: That's totally what you meant, Jeff, I was.
Speaker 3: Saying my inner thoughts out loud. You know what, Brook just tells. What do you think Tim should do here?
Speaker 1: Listen, Tim, your friend that you're bumping.
Speaker 2: You can't have her be mad at either of you because you want to retain your friendship. That's why you need to blame your future in laws.
Speaker 3: Okay, Brook is projecting her own relationship onto this.
Speaker 2: It's all as Okay, Listen, here's the deal. You tell her that the in laws, the future in laws, won't pay for the wedding unless the little sister is in it.
Speaker 1: It's not your fault. It's not your fault, it's the parent's fault.
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh, I kind of like that, devious sure, like you're ever really gonna like your in laws.
Speaker 14: Anyway, hopefully aren't listening, but it gets back to the Okay, Tim, what do you think?
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 13: I don't know if I go that route, but all right.
Speaker 3: That's why we have two opinions that we like to go to. Jose you have anything for it?
Speaker 14: Well.
Speaker 5: Normally in these I try to be positive or funny, but this is probably the only time I'm going to tell you to do the exact opposite.
Speaker 1: Be serious and unfunny.
Speaker 5: You need to cry. You cry on women? Can you cry on command? Let him answer.
Speaker 13: I'm not able to cry on command.
Speaker 1: Now do you want to the phone you want to do?
Speaker 5: She'd hang up and at least get them.
Speaker 3: If you want, I can cry for you. You can just talk in between my sobs.
Speaker 13: I don't know. I think I'm going to try and keep it kind of light.
Speaker 3: It's your funeral or whatever. I love my tears on standby just in case we need them, but we're going to back away. We'll die your friend Jessica and let you make your awkward Tuesday phone call. Let her know she's not going to be a bridesman anymore. Note I mean to it's Tim's issue, but.
Speaker 1: We're here for you, all right, but spin it in a positive light. Tim Okay, good luck.
Speaker 13: Hello, Hey Jessica, can you hear me?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 2: Him?
Speaker 13: Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 9: Sorry, I'm just confused because like it was a different number.
Speaker 12: How are you.
Speaker 6: Good?
Speaker 13: Good?
Speaker 12: Just got back from a little vacation.
Speaker 13: How are you doing.
Speaker 4: I'm doing good.
Speaker 9: I'm hanging out with my baby nephew right now. Mlall Yeah that's good.
Speaker 13: Great, So okay, yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I actually just wanted to talk a bit about the wedding coming up. This is gonna be hard to say, but there's been kind of a slight change of plans.
Speaker 9: And don't tell men you.
Speaker 1: Guys are breaking up.
Speaker 12: No, the wedding off. No, No, it's nothing like that. But yeah, actually going to be in town for the wedding, and that actually means bad.
Speaker 6: Who was in town?
Speaker 15: What'd you say?
Speaker 9: I was attracted by my nephew, your your baby sister.
Speaker 13: Now Katie's sister is going to be in town for the wedding.
Speaker 9: Katie coming, sir.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I thought she bailed.
Speaker 9: I thought she had like.
Speaker 13: Some work thing. Yeah she did, but she was able to get out of that.
Speaker 12: And yeah, I guess that means you're fired.
Speaker 15: Wait what.
Speaker 12: Uh yeah, sorry, there's just not enough room now in the bridal.
Speaker 8: Party for you.
Speaker 13: So wait, you're joking, right, No.
Speaker 8: That's actually why I'm calling you to to let you know that Katie's sister is going to take this spot that you had.
Speaker 2: God.
Speaker 12: Uh oh okay, okay, then, yeah, we love you.
Speaker 13: You've been such a huge help. You're so important to us.
Speaker 8: It's just yeah, I'm really sorry. I know you were.
Speaker 13: Looking forward to being a bridesmaid. Uh you Okay?
Speaker 8: Is this okay?
Speaker 15: I'll be honest with you, Tim, I'm I'm I'm kind of I really was not excited.
Speaker 9: Uh this is this is actually a great thing for me.
Speaker 8: What really? What?
Speaker 9: Yeah, your fiance's mom is just she is just like, oh my god, wait what do you mean?
Speaker 15: Okay, So, like I suggested that we go to Vegas for the bachelorette party, which isn't like a ridiculous idea, and she she totally shut me down and was like, what what what are we?
Speaker 9: What are we trailer trash prostitute? And I'm like, okay, so much, ma'am.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Jessica, we don't need to say anything else. We're good that it all makes sense.
Speaker 9: I mean it's like she wants to go to NAPA. Like who goes to NAPA for a bachelor repar and ride horses? Like Okay, sorry, I didn't horses. I didn't have that kind of privilege, you know.
Speaker 13: He just yeah, we should probably hang up.
Speaker 12: We could talk about this later.
Speaker 9: Let me tell you, I am I'm going to be praying for you, bro, I'm going to be praying for you.
Speaker 13: Yeah, we get the point. Okay, thank you, Jessica. This has been good.
Speaker 9: I mean to vent to you obviously.
Speaker 1: I mean I wouldn't have ever said this to you if I was still going to.
Speaker 9: Be a part of the party.
Speaker 15: So just like, don't maybe in like ten years, but anyway, don't just don't repeat what I said.
Speaker 3: I do it.
Speaker 9: I hate Yeah, him, what the hell was going on?
Speaker 1: More than you can handle?
Speaker 3: I can tell you that you want to take this buddy, or should I just let her know? It's awkward?
Speaker 8: No, God, you're not.
Speaker 3: Helping going on? Yeah, you're You're on the radio right now, Jessica with Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. This is a segment we do called an Awkward Tuesday phone Call.
Speaker 9: Ye put me on the radio.
Speaker 1: Well, but it was funny, super relatable.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Actually, and why weren't you stopping me?
Speaker 13: I thought you just couldn't.
Speaker 9: Absurd?
Speaker 5: Betty was praying we would hang out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tim did. In his defense, he had no idea that you would react so relieved when he told you that you weren't in the bridal party.
Speaker 1: Is the mother in law that much of him? Monster?
Speaker 2: I mean, that's that is what I really want to dish on.
Speaker 9: Moms or moms. You know, they love their children, children, Tim, your mom could be a lot too, you know what I mean?
Speaker 13: Like, are what.
Speaker 6: I mean?
Speaker 1: Tim? You get it.
Speaker 2: You can't be mad at her, you know, like you have to see the same thing at some point.
Speaker 1: If you're being honest, do you hate your mom?
Speaker 13: I don't want to talk about this on the radio.
Speaker 5: Very smart, Like.
Speaker 2: The old mom listens to this show, come on, she won't hear it.
Speaker 3: If anybody listens to radio, it's old people worse.
Speaker 5: Well, people want to listen on podcasts.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Tim, are you worried about your mother in law?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 13: A little bit here he should be.
Speaker 3: I feel like maybe we shouldn't pile on to the moms anybody.
Speaker 2: It's like, why does the mother in law have any say in what happens at a batch party?
Speaker 1: Like you know your role?
Speaker 3: Okay, this is not our wedding.
Speaker 1: Okay, we can take.
Speaker 3: We save all these thoughts for when we're not on the radio broadcasting.
Speaker 1: To me, when we're in Vegas with all the other Triller that's my comfort zone, not me.
Speaker 3: I know, Tim, you're doing okay, do you? I know this call didn't go quite the way anybody was expecting.
Speaker 12: I'm glad the deed is done, but I feel like I just need to keep everyone away from the radio for a while and the podcast, in.
Speaker 3: Our podcast, what you can find online at Brook.
Speaker 1: And Jeffery and all our social media.
Speaker 3: I would just cut the Wi Fi to her house for the next Jeffrey in the morning. Let's take a moment and appreciate the humble local news weather man, oh for sure, but not the one in the TV studio sipping their coffee and pointing at the green screen, cracking jokes like it's gonna be a windy day that really blows up.
Speaker 1: I guess we ever died, which which one?
Speaker 3: Then I'm talking about the ones, the ones who don't just tell you the weather's bad. The ones that go out into the category five stars, Yes, and they show you.
Speaker 1: Yes, Yes, as you could see.
Speaker 5: Winds are gusting at.
Speaker 3: Four thousand miles an hour, the rain is an apocalyptic level.
Speaker 5: And I've lost three cameramen so far.
Speaker 3: The newsmand washed away twenty minutes ago. So you're not a good day for basketball in the park.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I knew you wouldn't believe me that there was a hurricane unless I literally stood on the age and showed you getting hit by wave.
Speaker 1: And then, Jeff, we can see it outside our window.
Speaker 6: Do you believe me?
Speaker 1: You don't need to risk your life.
Speaker 10: For the hide back to you in the studio weather man's Jeff, is he not an electric.
Speaker 3: Those weathermen risk it all to bring you the real news. Yeah, and so will we during a category nine edition of Care or Don't Care? In the studio jackets on, it's coming up at eight ten.
Speaker 6: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: It's Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning. And can we talk about that awkward moment when a zombie hungry for brains walks right by you. It doesn't even glance in your direction.
Speaker 2: It's rude is what it is, Judge.
Speaker 3: It's how I feel when you guys don't say care during this segment, care don't care? Where I read a catchy headline. See if my co hosts want to hear about it. Let's get into your first headline. Something crazy is happening for the first time ever in downtown Manhattan, and it's got people saying, Hey, I'm driving here, careen, don't care?
Speaker 1: I care just because the terrible accent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's we're pretty spot on. That is kind of rude. But it all started back in two thousand and seven when the mayor of New York City proposed a landmark program that people laughed at. Now, more than a decade later, it's actually coming true where if you want to drive through downtown Manhattan, not over a bridge or through a tunnel or anything like that, just drive down their regular streets. Yeah, you will be charged a toll. What they're calling it congestion pricing. Whoa, And it's the first program of its kind in North America.
Speaker 1: Is there like a certain street or is it any streets?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 1: When does the toll take effect?
Speaker 3: It happens during peak driving hours if you're going to work, starting next spring, you could be charged anywhere from nine dollars to twenty three dollars just to drive down Fifth Avenue day Wow, which people only.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, don't park your car there.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, it sounds ridiculous, But right now, each day, seven hundred thousand cars, taxis, and trucks pour into Lower Manhattan, one of the busiest areas in the entire world, and it's one of the worst places for gridlock in the country.
Speaker 2: I mean, but honestly, like Jeffrey and I were just there in New York City and I was thinking to myself, why would anyone want to drive here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's so.
Speaker 2: Much public transportation, and all the cars do is sit and honk.
Speaker 3: The public buses are always late, that's how bad it is. And they estimate New Yorkers lose one hundred and seventeen hours a year on average just sitting in traffic day. They're hoping street tolls will help cut down on that. London actually tried this strategy twenty years ago and congestion dropped by thirty percent.
Speaker 14: Oh okay.
Speaker 3: And in Stockholm, Sweden, they tried this in two thousand and seven and children's asthma visits fell by fifty percent because of the reduction and emissions alone.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 1: So we're just now jumping on the bandwagon here.
Speaker 3: And if it goes well, Okay, Los Angeles is going to be next.
Speaker 1: Oh mans, let's.
Speaker 3: Go to your next one. It's official the most bizarre thing ever discovered in a house's crawl space.
Speaker 2: Care I care my dad has spent so much time in crawl space as I care for him.
Speaker 1: Just for fun up there, Electrician, Oh yah yeah.
Speaker 3: A guy in California named John Reyes was cleaning out the home of his late father in law when he discovered something fairly odd in the crawl space. He reached in and pulled out a big bag full of coins.
Speaker 1: WHOA, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: They were all pennies. Okay, so reached in again, pulled out another bag, and another and another one million pennies later, No.
Speaker 1: Wait, one hundred how much money is that?
Speaker 3: It's ten thousand dollars one million pennies later, John was like, what am I supposed to do with all these?
Speaker 1: You go to the grocery store where they do that coin change.
Speaker 3: I can't do coinstar because they charge you eight percent.
Speaker 1: Oky, you take him to the bank and make him counting for you.
Speaker 3: But he was freaked out because they were stuck behind the wall and crates and boxes and dozens and dozens of bank bags just full of pennies. Here's a photo of it.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: But apparently John's father in law, back as younger days, had a habit of collecting copper pennies, hoping they'd appreciate in value over time. So with one million pennies, like I said, valued around ten thousand dollars, and they reached out to a local bank, the bank refused to take them.
Speaker 1: Oh the bank doesn't even want pennies. That's money.
Speaker 3: So John finally decided to put it up on the website offer up selling it for twenty five thousand dollars. It's like a collection. Yeah, now why more than double? He says. The value of this is in its uniqueness.
Speaker 1: Well there could be.
Speaker 2: I mean, we've heard stories like old pennies that are worth tons of money, but who wants to sifting through a million of them to find the one that's worth.
Speaker 3: Of But it's been up for a few weeks and so far no one has money.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine the shipping on.
Speaker 3: That oh god, let's see if you care about this one. What's coming to La the unhappy meal and nobody wants it.
Speaker 2: Care there's such thing I care.
Speaker 1: I care.
Speaker 3: Months ago in the Highland Park neighborhood of LA there was a culinary who'd done it, and we talked about this on the show, where already paid for food was inexplicably arriving via Uber eats on the doorsteps of an entire neighborhood. I remember that.
Speaker 1: And they didn't know what to do with it.
Speaker 3: It was so much Yeah, do you eat it? Do you complain about it? But it just kept coming, like sandwiches and spaghettis and meat loaf. It was happening for solid three weeks and then it just stopped and nobody ever found out who it was from or why. But now something even more bizarre is happening to residents of the nearby Westwood Hills area.
Speaker 1: Okay, so different neighborhood, but not far a little.
Speaker 3: Bit nicer area. They're now getting dozens of unwanted orders of McDonald's French fries. The residents are calling it an unhappy meal, what with one neighbor receiving more than forty deliveries of fries and saw such mcgriddles every week.
Speaker 1: I gotta say those aren't going to reheat well though.
Speaker 3: But this time there's a theory for why it's happening. Oh, they believe it's the work of burglars sending food to sending food to wealthy houses to see if anybody's home.
Speaker 1: Really, I was just thinking it was a YouTuber who's trying to pull a funny break.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know what I mean. This is mister bees.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we're gonna set one hundred thousand doubles boxes out. Why.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just have a lot of money and I need to spend it.
Speaker 3: The burglar theory is interesting because they could just be in a car down the street with binoculars and they'll watch them leave the food at the door and ring the bell to see if anybody answers. And if the food just stays on the doorstep, then that means they have the green light to break in.
Speaker 2: But why would they order forty rounds of fries to one house.
Speaker 3: They're just figuring it out.
Speaker 1: There's been no break in.
Speaker 3: They're very patient criminals, but his.
Speaker 1: Guys love fries so much they keep eating.
Speaker 3: Others think it might be a credit card fraud situation with someone buying stuff to see if the order goes through, and then they'll use it for better things to purchase. A rep for uber Eat says they're gonna investigate.
Speaker 1: All right, I like my YouTube idea.
Speaker 3: Finally, Jeff's joke of the day Carot don't care? Where do spiders look for health advice? Web md.
Speaker 1: Scared going on there?
Speaker 3: Don't care?
Speaker 6: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: I'm a little intimidated to talk to the person on the phone right now because she is a banker who cashes checks and snaps next with a big smile on her face the entire time. Her name is Michelle from Lake Stevens. Michelle, welcome to the show.
Speaker 13: Good morning, Thank you more.
Speaker 5: Like brag Stevens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you do sound chipper, and I feel like it's the always the ones you least expect that are the toughest.
Speaker 1: Michelle, like a ninja.
Speaker 2: Oh was that a threat?
Speaker 3: Sneak up behind you?
Speaker 1: Actually out in the hallway right now.
Speaker 3: You have to go out there by yourself and find out.
Speaker 5: She just cool catchphrases. Looks like someone's making a deposit.
Speaker 3: Brooke is leaving the studio, possibly forever. All right, good luck, brook And while she's out there, Michelle, you know the game works. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say pass. But you have to beat Brooke outright to win. Are you ready shoot a threat? Okay?
Speaker 5: Everybody answer?
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go, good luck. Your time starts now. The Olsen Twins celebrate a birthday today. Who is older Mary Kate or Ashley.
Speaker 13: Mary Kate?
Speaker 3: What rapper's debut album was titled Doggie Style New Dog? How many total wheels does a pair of roller skates have?
Speaker 6: Four?
Speaker 14: Sing it if you want to answer?
Speaker 3: For thirteen seasons. Howie Mendel has been a judge on What Network TV show.
Speaker 13: America's Got Talent.
Speaker 3: In the movie Wizard of Oz, who revealed the man behind the Curtain? Uh?
Speaker 13: Dorothy?
Speaker 3: All right, got those in Brooks gonna come back into the studio and Michelle looking at my phone screener it says your favorite place in the world to be is in a boat, but not in the water, so like a land boat that like toes you around something like that.
Speaker 11: No, No, I like to be in the boat on the water.
Speaker 13: But I don't get in the water.
Speaker 5: I'm with you.
Speaker 9: What Yeah, I don't, my kid, I.
Speaker 11: Don't know what's underneath me.
Speaker 13: If it's gonna touch me.
Speaker 4: Nope, nope, sister.
Speaker 1: What do you think is down there? It's gonna get you.
Speaker 5: The Locknett Monster Brooke.
Speaker 1: You've never seen it?
Speaker 3: Yes, that makes sense.
Speaker 5: I'm with you.
Speaker 10: It's like to still be out in the water, relaxing away.
Speaker 1: Deeper the water the better.
Speaker 5: Oh damn underground?
Speaker 3: Yeah, underwater, I.
Speaker 11: Mean you can have it. I'll stay in the boat in handy a cocktail.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Michelle and your bartenders actually show she has the.
Speaker 1: Right idea that she's gonna take my life jacket away.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I should trust you or not, Michelle.
Speaker 13: I might have rocks in it, you know.
Speaker 3: Look, you're up, you're ready.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Time starts now. Olsen Twins celebrated birthday today. Who is older Mary Kate.
Speaker 1: Or Ashley Mary Kate?
Speaker 3: What Rappers debut album was titled Doggie.
Speaker 1: Style Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 3: How many total wheels does a pair of roller skates have?
Speaker 1: One, two, three, four?
Speaker 3: That'd be eight for thirteen seasons. Howie Mandel has been a judge on What Network TV.
Speaker 1: Show America's Got Talent.
Speaker 3: In the movie Wizard of Oz, who reveals the man behind.
Speaker 1: The curtain the Cowardy Lion?
Speaker 3: How many album sales does it take to go officially platinum? Five hundred thousand and one million or five million?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Platinum I believe is five million?
Speaker 6: Woo.
Speaker 3: This was an interesting match. Today. We're gonna go to the scoreboard to see how you both did with Jose.
Speaker 10: Ohano, that show was all kinds of crazy, Michelle, you got three correct, great.
Speaker 6: Show, Michelle and Brook.
Speaker 1: Yes, from the.
Speaker 5: Deep, From the Deep, you got the same of the same exacting.
Speaker 3: Oh no, we gotta say Ty does go to the house on these Michelle. But let's get these answers in really quick. Owsome Twins celebrated birthday today between Mary Kate Nashley. Ashley is older by two minutes. Doggy Style was the debut album of Snoop Dog back in nineteen ninety three. On a pair of roller skates, you'd have a total of eight wheels, four on each skate. Howie Mandel's been a judge for thirteen seasons on America's got talent. In Wizard of Oz, Toto reveals the man buying the curtain when he pulls it back.
Speaker 1: Make sure now and.
Speaker 3: For an album to go officially platinum needs to sell one million copies. So Michelle, we can't give you any money here unfortunately, but just we're playing. You do win a fifty dollars gift card to the Nisqually Red Wind Casino, River Water Bar and Grill. You're escaped from the ordinary only at the Nisqually Red Wind Casino. You're vip here.
Speaker 13: Thank you so much. Good game, Brooke, you.
Speaker 1: Are a worthy component opponent.
Speaker 3: Let go on.
Speaker 1: My brain isn't working right today.
Speaker 13: It's okay, he's not strong enough.
Speaker 1: No amen, Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, we'll just have you stopped talking.
Speaker 2: And we'll do a.
Speaker 3: Better version of wind Brooks Box, same time
Speaker 6: Tomorrow, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning