Speaker 1: It's the radio segment that just changed all of its passwords to Kenny Why, just because he wants to go around telling people he has all Kenny Loggins. Clearly not a joke Alexis is gonna get, but still somebody worth it. With Laser Stories, the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we have a laser and those other danger zones just don't. First Laser Stories out of the not so Friendly Skuys. Forty seven year old Daniella Carbone is a flight attendant based out of Buenos Aires and recently her boyfriend broke up with her for another gal.
Speaker 2: That sucks.
Speaker 3: You guys have options out there.
Speaker 1: Well, the bigger issue with that is that her boyfriend was a pilot and his new girlfriend was a different flight attendant.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, this is like.
Speaker 2: When the cook breaks up with the server hospital.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like, honestly, I think this drama has to go down all the time.
Speaker 1: Well, if that wasn't drama enough, they were both scheduled to fly out together until Daniella came up with a plan to put a stop to it.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is going to be don't do this.
Speaker 1: It is a weird, weird word to describe it, because she allegedly used her daughter's cell phone to dial the airline office and call in a bomb threat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, guys, never smart.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's just so much space between that and not a bomb threat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, maybe sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she utilized voice distortion software and staid, tell.
Speaker 3: The captain that we planted three bombs in Miami.
Speaker 1: That's scary for.
Speaker 2: The record, not how we use our voice changer on the mass speakerin Just for the record.
Speaker 1: All two hundred and seventy passengers and twelve crew members were evacuated from their flight that was ready to take off.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'd be so annoyed.
Speaker 1: And after a search and a brief investigation, they were quickly able to trace the call back to Daniella, who was still inside the airport and got arrested while her flight attendant uniform was.
Speaker 3: Still Oh oh okay.
Speaker 1: Daniella was suspended without pay and faces six years behind bars if convicted, but at.
Speaker 2: Least her makeup was done for her mugshot.
Speaker 3: Also to rub salt in the wound.
Speaker 1: The pilot and his new girlfriend did make it to Miami later on that same day, I don't.
Speaker 3: Feel so bad she got broken up with you?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Next Laser stories out of Manchester, England, a twenty five year old woman named Jessica O'Brien was uploading some photos of her couch on Facebook Marketplace the other day, trying to see if.
Speaker 3: Anybody wanted to buy it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and somehow she accidentally uploaded another photo from her phone, one that showed her bare breasts.
Speaker 3: I want to buy?
Speaker 2: Was it really an accident? It was an accidents, okay, because I'm like, that is going to sell real quickly, you.
Speaker 1: Want to The picture got deleted, but nothing is ever really deleted from the Jessica says she's quote really embarrassed about it, but then again, it's making her couch sale.
Speaker 3: Go viral, so it's not all that bad.
Speaker 1: Because turns out she got over two hundred offers on the couch and she was asking for five hundred and ninety dollars, but many guys who were willing to buy it said they'd pay even more just so that they could stop by and chat a little bit before pick up.
Speaker 2: There meet them somewhere not your house, yes, good.
Speaker 3: Good call. Still meet them. Apparently that's a good deal.
Speaker 1: This next laer stories out of the world of warehouse fines.
Speaker 2: That's all is this where the couches?
Speaker 3: It's Costco.
Speaker 2: I love Costco. Give it to me.
Speaker 1: Someone makes the effort to post about their Costco scores and deems them make quote certified banger, then you know it.
Speaker 3: Must be good. Okay.
Speaker 1: And one Reddit user called the Impossible Cow got the Internet in hysterics the other day when he discovered a new hidden gem at their local Costco.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I follow all the Costco like people on TikTok.
Speaker 3: Maybe you've seen this one. A two and a half pound churro bunt cake. Sounds like here's a picture of it. Yo, my god.
Speaker 1: Another person chimed in, saying, quote agreed, this one is a certified banger.
Speaker 2: Folks, I'm going today, I'll get one for us.
Speaker 1: It probably is true because it isn't just a cinnamon pound cake. It has a very distinct churro flavor, but a moist cake consistency.
Speaker 2: How are the Costco cakes so good?
Speaker 3: They have the keebler elves trapped in the Costco You.
Speaker 2: Know they still have the old school where if you want it decorated, you write it down on a piece of paper and you drop it into the box at Costco.
Speaker 3: It's not impressive. That's crazy technology.
Speaker 1: We're still doing that caically shows up.
Speaker 3: Well, it's called shipping.
Speaker 1: You gotta come ready to pay because the cake goes for a whopping ten dollars and seventy nine cents.
Speaker 3: In affordable Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: It's two and a half pounds, but seems worth it to many people. Besides, Costco is on a winning streak with their bakery and sweets department, unless we forget about the five pound chocolate and peanut butter pie.
Speaker 3: I never got that. Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Not shocking to see another new creation popping up in stores. Brooke is gonna go and she promises to bring one to every single listener's house if you're nice to her.
Speaker 3: On the textboard, you.
Speaker 2: Love when I go to Costco because I always bring you back a pack of chocolate muffins.
Speaker 3: That's true. You know it happened once. Yeah, when did that happen? I don't remember.
Speaker 2: Twice? It happened twice.
Speaker 3: Also, you need to bring back the big taba mac and cheese. Remember they have like a giant gallon. Give you a time.
Speaker 1: This next lazer story is out of difficult decisions Central. Oh, I hate it here.
Speaker 2: I feel like we're shopping again at Costco.
Speaker 3: There's that saying good looks can only get you so far. That's a lie. I've heard that. But what if good looks could take you ninety percent farther? Yeah, they can, surgery Well.
Speaker 1: Poll asks more than eight thousand people, would you rather be thirty percent smarter or ninety percent more attractive?
Speaker 3: Easy? Okay, easy? More attracted? Thirty percent smarter to me? Still, I'm still.
Speaker 2: Dumb just the math alone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't even do the mask. I just want to be hot. It was actually pretty close.
Speaker 1: Fifty three percent of people said they'd rather be ninety percent more attractive.
Speaker 2: Okay, Martin, Do I stay ninety percent more attractive no matter how old I get.
Speaker 3: That's part of the rules. More attractive forever, rest your life.
Speaker 1: Forty six percent would choose to be thirty percent smarter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're already dumb because they didn't pick the hop Well, you.
Speaker 3: Could make more money and be more attractive. Just rich people in.
Speaker 1: General some solid reasons for their votes, like quote, I'm already pretty smart, so yeah, I'm gonna take the intelligence. Much better to be exceptional at one of them than pretty.
Speaker 3: Good at both.
Speaker 2: And honestly, the smarter you are, the more you understand, the more depressing everything becomes.
Speaker 3: They say, ignorance is bliss for a reason.
Speaker 1: Someone tried to get all smart, saying looks fade with age, but intelligence that could last your whole life.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And on the flip side, one person said, quote, I'm smart enough, but being attractive in life that's like lowering the difficulty level.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is. Yeah, having the cheat codes.
Speaker 1: Man really is also quote I'm smart enough to know that being smarter would only make me more unhappy.
Speaker 3: That what I just said. You're too smart.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 1: Lucky for this guy, he doesn't have to choose. He's got the mind of Jessica Simpsons and the body of a green shelled Zach get from. It's a dual threat that guy Japan's laser stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again the same time on Friday.
Speaker 2: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning