Speaker 1: You've done it. You were getting the full Brook and Jeffrey experience right now with our podcast.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know you want more, Okay, I'm just telling you TikTok YouTube all the socials at Brook and Jeffrey and let's start the show right now.
Speaker 3: It's been over two hundred years since the first Harry Potter movie came.
Speaker 1: Wow it a while ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's more like twenty years, but it feels like two hundred years at this part. But even two decades after the original movie was released, Harry Potter fans are still flocking to the real lifehouse in England where Harry lived with his terrible aunt, uncle and cousin.
Speaker 2: Would We went to Scotland. We went to the graveyard where she.
Speaker 1: Pulled a bunch of the names for the books from and there was hundreds of people gathered around Tom Riddles Grace.
Speaker 3: I was curious about this because the homeowner says they get a constant stream of fans showing up at all hours of day and night from places all over the world, and even had someone try to climb their fence.
Speaker 1: I believe it.
Speaker 3: Are you the fence climbers family. I was thinking it must have been you when you visited the UK.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I'm much sneakier. I was actually in her closet.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you're tunneled under that. The homeowner says, quote, We've had people show up crying with floods of tears. It's bizarre. I mean, with the kids, you get it. But the adults, they'll come dressed in full gear and recreate scenes. One woman with giant glasses showed up dressed like a tap dancing hagrid and tried to eat an owl out of our tree.
Speaker 4: Broke.
Speaker 2: You're I mean, I won't say I have or have owl, but it tastes like chicken.
Speaker 1: No, I mean everyone expected that.
Speaker 3: Still, the homeowners actually are kind of cool about the whole thing. They even move cars around in front of their house so that people can get better photos.
Speaker 1: I can't believe they're not charging them yet.
Speaker 3: You know, Oh yeah you should. Yeah, if something famous ever happened at your house, brook, you would have like a rope with a ticket line.
Speaker 1: Sure of course, Benmo, Yeah hit me up here, maybe.
Speaker 5: QR you can.
Speaker 3: In anyway, let's move on and get into the shot collar question of the day. You can give it over to digital Jake Jake, what are we doing well?
Speaker 6: If you follow the hosts of this show on social media, you might not think they're the most athletic bunch, but you'd be wrong. Yeah. Alexis was a disgraced college track and field runner, the disgraceful part competing in the Mountain West Conference. Jose is a four time sober slugger. In his online baseball video game.
Speaker 5: I couldn't quite get the gold, but let's go.
Speaker 6: Finally a league where they don't drug test.
Speaker 5: I'm the whole time.
Speaker 6: And Brooke was a three year starter on her middle school C squad volleyball team.
Speaker 1: Yay, Yeah, there was a D squad. Don't forget it, don't.
Speaker 6: She played alongside the narcoleptic kid and the girl they called wheelchair Gale.
Speaker 1: Woah, but you upset by Gail?
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 6: Can you former athletes spot the difference between a genuine sport and one that I just made up? We're gonna find out in a testosterone field sports pilled addition of the one and done shot collar question of the day, let's start with Alexis.
Speaker 1: Or is that one of my owls?
Speaker 5: Alexis?
Speaker 6: There's an up and coming sport in South Korea called mixed martial arts arts, where fighters alternate three minute rounds of in cage fighting and then three minute rounds of painting outside the cage. It's marketed as a sports mixture of calmness and rage, and in the end, the winner gets to destroy the other's art. Is it made up or real?
Speaker 1: Wow? Art feels so.
Speaker 3: Good after sports always a little bit more extreme over on the Asian.
Speaker 2: Content, everything is yeah, it's just super being in a Tokyo airport and they were playing like some reality singing show where the people were literally on mechanical bulls while singing and it was all very serious.
Speaker 1: So it's not a joke. It's level yeah, weird show. This is South, this is sary. But I don't know. I want it to be true. I'll say it's true.
Speaker 6: Jake Alexis said, that's a real sport, and that's one day mixed martial arts. Brookie helped Alexis there, didn't help her, see if you need some help yourself. Originally invented to collect bait for fishing. In England, there's a competitive sport called worm charming. It's like snake charming. Contestants can try a variety of ways to coach Jeff, don't laugh at worm charming. Contestants can try a variety of ways to coach the worms out of the ground, just no mechanical equipment. Most worms collected and the set time wins? Is that real or made up?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Like they're interesting.
Speaker 2: My daughter is doing like some science thing at school and they were going to the park and she said that they were coaxing worms out of the ground using mustard seeds.
Speaker 1: Interesting, isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: Tennis in school? Yeah, she got three worms out, but some people got more worms.
Speaker 3: Can the worm charmers have a c squad too? Look?
Speaker 2: I mean she'd be on it, okay, and those things self or good money, So I'm gonna say it's true.
Speaker 6: Brook said that's a real sport and that's a real sort. In two thousand and nine, ten year old Sophie Smith of England set the record with five hundred and sixty seven worms.
Speaker 1: Wow, Wow, I didn't get my daughter more on it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jacket for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe the girl worm back.
Speaker 6: Jose. You might not have worms, but you do have a question to answer, Jose. In Denmark they have a professional unicycle golf lee using longer modified clubs. Players balance on their unicycle and play on a real golf course. Points are deducted for falling off or touching the ground, and caddies also must be riding unicycles as well. Was that real or made up?
Speaker 5: I could totally see this.
Speaker 1: How could you swing?
Speaker 2: As soon as you swing your unicycle, let's slip out from underneath.
Speaker 7: I know, but I can imagine them, just like, look at me in my chair, okay, and.
Speaker 5: My feet are moving, and I for radio. Everybody can see me.
Speaker 1: An office chair. It has literally five wheels on it.
Speaker 5: As far as a real sport, okay.
Speaker 6: And it's a cool one, Jose tells the haters. That's a real sport.
Speaker 3: I just made that one up.
Speaker 6: Jeffrey, it's your turn. And maybe one of the most bizarre, excruciating sports of all time, The ferret Legging Championship happens in Richmond, Virginia. Tell me how does it work? Well, A man's pant legs are sealed at the feet and then two live ferrets are placed inside what purpose, Just like bull riding. The winner is crowned who can last the longest as the ferret's claw and everywhere in an attempt to get out. Is that real or made up?
Speaker 3: Yeah? That that's a problematic sport for several reasons.
Speaker 2: Really, I'm going I'm going full reel on this one.
Speaker 3: You don't think Peter would have heard about this and immediately shut it down in some sort of.
Speaker 2: Ferret pants people care.
Speaker 5: People are getting hurt.
Speaker 3: I just I think out of cruelty to the animals is what they're going to say.
Speaker 1: What's going on your pants?
Speaker 2: It's so cruel, jeff for everyone.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna say that is not a real sport.
Speaker 6: Jeffrey said, ferret legging is not real, and it's well. Anyone want to guess what the current record is for having ferrets in your po I bet it's a while.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna guess thirty two minutes.
Speaker 6: Who five hours and thirty minutes two ferrets in your pants?
Speaker 3: You enjoyed it a little too much.
Speaker 1: You actually have to feed them while they're down there.
Speaker 6: Seriously, everyone but Brooke is getting shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jose Alexis and I will take the shock while singing All Star by smash Mouth.
Speaker 1: Oh I get it.
Speaker 7: Somebody in the world is gonna roaw me.
Speaker 5: I ain't. The shop is tooling in the shop out.
Speaker 3: Said shed They said shadow, Yeah, your shock collar question.
Speaker 4: Of the day brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Everyone in this room has had this happen where you're walking through the office and suddenly, lying there on the floor, you come across Brooks credit card.
Speaker 5: Oh seriously, this is not a big of an exaggeration.
Speaker 3: In that moment. Give the moral dilemma, do I use this to buy myself the entire rack of chips in the break room? Do you do the right thing and hand it to Alexus for the next sixteen weddings that she has to attend to a bridesmaid.
Speaker 1: Guys, I'm literally five feet away at my desk, Just hand it. I literally have a wedding cost.
Speaker 3: Those dresses aren't going to pay for themselves.
Speaker 5: Don't need to do all of that, doesn't have a limit on her credit card.
Speaker 3: See one of our listeners has been in a very similar spot when she found someone's lost item on a vacation and suddenly there was a little devil an angel on her shoulder. To this day, she regrets what she decided to do. Next, we're gonna find out in a brand new mass speaker coming up at sevent ten.
Speaker 6: You don't hear me concession. I can't take back earl arms.
Speaker 3: Mouth speak. You got a text to seventy five nine two that says I like to pour extra hot chili sauce onto tortilla chips and and throw them to the seagulls. I hate those rats with.
Speaker 1: Wings like spicy food. You just don't know you.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's two ways to deal with frustration in your life. You can take your anger out on mother Nature and all for creatures, even the loud, squawking ones trying to steal your sandwich on the beach. Or you could do probably the healthier thing and vent to a bunch of strangers on the radio. And that's how one of our other listeners wants to do it. She's chosen to go by Leah today. So Leah, welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Hello Leah, how you doing.
Speaker 4: I'm good?
Speaker 8: How are you?
Speaker 1: We have conversation back and forth. It seems pretty normal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we could chit chat all day, or if you want to, the voice changer is on. You're the mass speaker. You could tell us about your confession.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we get to it real quick time on the radio.
Speaker 3: What's going on in your life? Leah.
Speaker 8: Well, several years ago, I was on about two years of Actually I was on vacation in South America. Oh, very fun, and I found a wallet on the streets. Okay, it wasn't like around anyone, there was no one around, and so I was curious, what wasn't the wallet? So I looked in there there was, I d there was no camp cars.
Speaker 2: How you say it that way when most people are like well, so I look to find out who it was.
Speaker 1: So I down, you know, I appreciate your being honest.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, you can't hear my voice anyway, my voice. So in addition to the obvious credit cards blah blah, there was also nine thousand dollars in cash.
Speaker 7: WHOA does that even fold in a wall?
Speaker 9: Kidding?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 8: So a little backstory. I was in a really tough spot and I was like, I really excuse this money right now? Like what clearly if they might really need this money as well obviously for their money. So I look them up on Facebook, social media, find them, and I see that they are very well off.
Speaker 1: How can you tell?
Speaker 8: I mean, they're like yes, and they're supporting private sense, and it's it's clear that they live an excellent life.
Speaker 3: The thousand dollars cash would have been a pretty good tip about exactly.
Speaker 7: But also, sadly, a lot of stuff that you see for cloud online is not real.
Speaker 5: So someone may have been on.
Speaker 7: Their friends yad or something else and they're really not well off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. Like Brook always post about how much she loves her children and how.
Speaker 5: I yeah, god, beautiful family be.
Speaker 3: So anyway, sorry, what did you decide to do?
Speaker 8: So what I did was I created like a fake profile and I DM.
Speaker 3: Them what'd you say?
Speaker 8: I said, I returned from South America and I found your wallet when I was down there. I would love to get it back to you. And I said, I also found a nine thousand dollars cash. Oh you just said that, I did when I said, good and in all honesty, I'm going through a really tough time right now, and nine thousand dollars would really.
Speaker 1: You know, but you asked if they would gift it to you.
Speaker 8: Basically kind of sort of Oh, I'm like, look, it's an a round profile.
Speaker 1: What do I have though, is okay?
Speaker 3: I guess you're putting the power into their hands. I'm not just taking it.
Speaker 1: That would be a b You're not blackmailing them. That's not that's just going to go. It's like, give me one hundred and I'll give you the idea. You know, I can't believe.
Speaker 7: I also enjoyed the mass speaker and online you're like the masked Instagram.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because you're a fake profile.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 8: So he could not have been nicer. And he's like, look, I've been really blessed in my life. If this will help you, I will happily, even happily keep this money.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 8: You know, I would just love to get my ID and my agent, you know, all that stuff back. And I said, of course, of course I'll send it to you.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 8: Here's where my moral combers was too strong. Maybe, so I box it all up. I get anything ready to send to him, and like, you know, a plane, but I getn't want to like say, return an address, you know, keep it clean. And at the last second, I just felt like if I kept that money, it would like hommy, like it would just come.
Speaker 4: Back at me, you know.
Speaker 8: And at the last second I put the money in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you didn't even keep the money for the shipping car, I mean international shipping, not to seriously.
Speaker 4: I know you now.
Speaker 8: Ever, since that day, I.
Speaker 1: Have don't tell me be homeless, right, yeah, no, I.
Speaker 8: Just really regretted, Like why did I do that?
Speaker 10: Like I have it?
Speaker 1: Do you think that he got the package and he's like, what an idiot?
Speaker 3: What if he would have told, you know, don't keep it, I need my money back. Would that have changed attitude?
Speaker 8: Yeah, because I would have been like, you know what, I can't keep that.
Speaker 1: You know what, I see, You're like my children. Reverse psychology works perfect on you.
Speaker 3: Because he was so nice and generous to you over the messaging. You felt bad.
Speaker 6: I felt wow, regret. I know.
Speaker 1: Well, I can't do anything about it now. I mean you have to take account. You could message him again.
Speaker 3: Address show up there. Actually, well, I guess at the very least the takeaway is you're a good person.
Speaker 1: She could have been a rich person. Yeah, good person.
Speaker 3: You're done screwed up there. I'm sorry. The text end of seven eighty five nine too. If you have a confession you've been holding on to, we can hide your identity, mask your voice, and make you the next mass speaker. We got your phone tap coming up.
Speaker 4: Next Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Imagine that You're at a neighbor's party with your significant other. At some point you decide that you want to go home. Okay, yeah, your spouse says, I want to stay out a little more.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, so you just leave?
Speaker 3: Well, you leave, sure, and you let them stay and they don't come home till the next morning.
Speaker 5: What, yes, schedule?
Speaker 3: You probably have a few questions for them. Thankfully, the police are about to call you and fill you in on the blanksh and tell you what really happened after you left the party. At least that's what happens in this joke when we do a phone.
Speaker 1: Tap funny Jeff, all right, you can decide it's.
Speaker 3: Happening right now on the twenties. Hello, Hi, I'm looking for Nicole Marke.
Speaker 2: This is she.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 3: My name is Sergeant Lawrence Olivier from the County Police.
Speaker 10: Okay, are you sure you want Nicole Marker?
Speaker 3: I didn't call you by accident. We had to report recently about people in your neighborhood organizing some key parties. I assume you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 10: I do not. I don't a key party.
Speaker 11: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: So you're laughing already. You think this is funny.
Speaker 10: No, I didn't laugh. That was just like a nervous chuckle. I guess because I don't know what a key party is.
Speaker 3: I'm a little bit guilty to me already.
Speaker 10: I just answered the phone, and I don't I don't want.
Speaker 3: I'm just reading you as i'm reading you. But you know, key parties, you throw your keys in a bucket or a hat, tops start coming off, you take home a new friend, that type of thing.
Speaker 10: Oh oh like, Oh, I did not know that's what that was called. Okay, but I I really know you have the wrong person because I don't do that. My husband and I don't do that.
Speaker 3: So right, when you were in college, did you major in acting or are you just an expert at BS you because last Friday night there was a neighborhood party at the residence three houses down from you.
Speaker 11: Yes, yes, we were there.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you admit you attended the party.
Speaker 10: We were there at a party which was not a key party, at least when I was there.
Speaker 3: I must have been one of the people who snuck out the back when we showed up.
Speaker 10: I didn't sneak anywhere. I left from the front door at nine point thirty because I needed to get home earlier than my husband.
Speaker 3: So excuse me? Are you giving me attitude right now?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 10: No, not at all.
Speaker 3: This is an investigation. I would appreciate your cooperation investigation.
Speaker 10: This was just a regular party. There were no keys. I do not know what you are talking about here.
Speaker 3: I already have it on tape.
Speaker 10: I don't know what you're doing here.
Speaker 3: Already have it on tape. You admitting that you were there.
Speaker 10: I yes, I was there, but there were no keys.
Speaker 3: Okay, And your husband was there? You said, what time did he get home that night?
Speaker 10: Well, actually he didn't.
Speaker 3: He went aha aha, what.
Speaker 10: He drank too much in a neighborhood party, No big deal, that's funny.
Speaker 3: And his mugshot says different mugshot.
Speaker 10: What are you even talking about?
Speaker 2: He came home the next.
Speaker 3: Morning, apparently after you left. At some point the party got out of control and a furry lama was looking to pleasure a frisky bumblebee and let me just say, more than his stinger was out.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's all the report.
Speaker 10: Listen to me. I'm telling you there was no Joan has parties like that. You must have the wrong house or something. This did not happen in our neighborhood. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: No, we caught your husband being carried out the front door like a baby by one of your neighbors. His name, it says, Brad, Brad. Neither one had pants on, So.
Speaker 10: You're telling me that actually happens, that my husband and Brad were pantless after.
Speaker 3: This, I'm reading it to you right now. I'm just letting you know. Both of them were charged, along with some of the other perverted guests and attendance.
Speaker 10: True chance was it?
Speaker 3: Oh he didn't tell you?
Speaker 10: Why don't you know callings from the police station.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm speculating here. He's probably a little bit embarrassed by his actions.
Speaker 11: Embarrassed and.
Speaker 10: Crap you're talking about.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know. I don't know if it's illegal like you were saying, you.
Speaker 10: Would write it wasn't illegal.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm just I'm an officer. I have a job to do. But personally, you know, when my badge comes off, I'll let you know. I'm a big boy and I do whatever I want.
Speaker 10: I don't even know what to say to you.
Speaker 3: All I'm looking for is an address for the next event. Just give me the first three digits and I'll figure out the Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 10: You want the address?
Speaker 6: Don't worry.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to arrest anybody. I just want to come as a participant rather than a police officer.
Speaker 10: I can't even process anything you're telling me right now.
Speaker 3: Please, man, don't pretend like the basement isn't flooded right now, I work out.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about. Right now.
Speaker 10: You need to get off my phone.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about your husband, Micah, setting you up for a prank call.
Speaker 10: That's what this is, setting me up for a.
Speaker 11: Did you just say prank call?
Speaker 3: I did? Now you're listening because my real name is jeff from the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. This is a phone tell I told you Joy. You don't know that for sure. I'm truthfully, I don't know that either. He just said that he ended up crashing at your friend's place the other night and thought we could mess with you.
Speaker 10: Oh, Micah, oh oh, he's in more trouble now than if he did get arrested.
Speaker 3: Are you sure he doesn't own any sexy bumblebee outfits in that closet?
Speaker 10: Anywhere Halloween, and he pulls the stinger out for special occasions.
Speaker 4: Wake Up every morning with weekday mornings on the Twenties, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: It's pretty easy to guess the celebrity Hall pass for each person on the morning show. Jose has called DIBs on Ariana Grande multiple times. Alexis is a Michael B. Jordan Harry styles hybrid.
Speaker 1: Ends of the Day Harry B.
Speaker 3: Jordan Is and Brook is obviously all in on Willie Nelson style. I can't blame on that.
Speaker 2: I mean, when he's got the ban jokes man, I'm scared to google him.
Speaker 3: You don't know look him up. You're gonna slow too, and he is.
Speaker 1: Still as.
Speaker 3: They're fun to talk about because you know they'll probably never really happen. Sorry, Brook, You're the woman on the phone with us right now who opened a direct line to her number one celebrity crush, and it all started with one comment that she left on his Instagram. She needs our help to keep the convo going and take things to the next level. We're going to try our best in a brand new textual healing. Right after this text you will heal then textual. Not many people in this room have respectable degrees from accredited universities to.
Speaker 5: Differ, excuse me, my community college is credited.
Speaker 3: Oh you were a major. I thought you mentioned in and rally, but we do all have honorary PhDs in textual healing.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Craigslist where we try to help someone with a problem that they're having via text and today let's welcome Brielle to the show. Brielle, how are you doing and how can we help heal you textually today?
Speaker 11: I'm doing pretty good. Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's a good start.
Speaker 11: Yeah. A while ago, I was on Instagram and I follow a rock star because I'm a huge fan.
Speaker 3: Do you follow us? Thanks for following.
Speaker 1: That's funny that you use the word rockstar.
Speaker 2: I don't think I've heard people use that to describe it as a.
Speaker 11: Rock So I was on I was on his page and someone made a mean comment about him, and I thought it was rude, so I replied defending him.
Speaker 1: Okay, can you tell us who you're talking about? What celebrity?
Speaker 11: I want to finish the story and then you'll understand why. Okay, Okay, so you know I descended him, Well, he sent me a DM. I got a DM from him.
Speaker 1: What did it say?
Speaker 11: Thanking me for defending him and taking up for him. And he was also so nice that he gave me backstage passes to his show when it came in town. I'm still excited about it.
Speaker 1: Okay, So wait, the show hasn't come in town yet.
Speaker 11: No, no, no, no it did. It did, and so I went to the show.
Speaker 1: I was just wasn't expected yet.
Speaker 3: Oh that's it. God on her instagrams.
Speaker 11: Really nice. I mean we hung out, you know, and I had the backstage passes.
Speaker 2: So wait, it wasn't just like a ten second picture, I mean, because that's sometimes how backstage passes work, right, No.
Speaker 11: Like, he said that he'd seen me on Instagram and that he'd seen some of my pictures and stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh oh yeah, woa.
Speaker 1: He even like stalks.
Speaker 3: Your page really made an impression on him.
Speaker 1: You must be hot. Thanks.
Speaker 11: But he and his crew they invited me to go out with them to alve bar.
Speaker 1: Oh suddenly you're becoming the groupie.
Speaker 11: Well you can call it a group if you want. But I spent the night with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah what a dream come through? Are you seriously?
Speaker 10: Brook?
Speaker 1: Really cool?
Speaker 2: Seven year old man, are you like you wouldn't you wouldn't stay the night with your favorite celebrity musician that you've ever had.
Speaker 3: We don't know what rockstar this is.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter. It's her favorite. She loves this person so much she's defending him on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I think favorite musicians a hall past Oh yeah, I think so too.
Speaker 3: That's amazing, no judgment. I'm just saying we had a great time.
Speaker 11: But I'm just curious. You know, he's left to say now and we're still texting.
Speaker 1: Oh you are? You got his actual cell phone?
Speaker 11: Yeah? Yeah, So I'm just wondering what do I say because I don't want it to be like a one night stand?
Speaker 3: And okay, how do we get this rock star more interested? Brook is smiling like.
Speaker 1: She has the answer already. I think I know, because here's the thing.
Speaker 2: This guy, these people, these big celebrities, are surrounded by people fawning over them constantly.
Speaker 1: Right, they have heard every compliment in the book.
Speaker 3: You need to go to twenty of them on this segment already, you.
Speaker 2: Need to go the opposite way and like jab of a little bit, I love banter.
Speaker 1: Job yeah jab yes like that like some sort of like inside joke.
Speaker 3: What do you think that you like that idea?
Speaker 11: Well, yeah, I think that's cool. I'm just wondering, like what do I say?
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe you said that he was like, you know, your third favorite famous musician to hang out with.
Speaker 3: It doesn't hit very well.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, it's hard to joke about him when I don't know who he is, you know, like, what's his thing?
Speaker 7: Is it like when you poured some sugar on me?
Speaker 5: Just kidding?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is it that old again rock star?
Speaker 3: Does his band name rhyme with jiggleback? Perhaps?
Speaker 1: Please tell me it's not shad.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 11: I can't tell you guys. I can't tell you who it is.
Speaker 2: Oh man, maybe you joke about like how okay, listen. I know you're busy with a world tour and everything, but I have at least for Excel spreadsheets. I have to finish for work by the end of the day, So stop hitting me up.
Speaker 3: Did you want them to be like serious or block you forever?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm trying to excel.
Speaker 7: I like, because she's saying like she has a boring life, this guy's a rock star, so she's like, hey, I know you think you're interesting, but.
Speaker 5: Just so you know, I just got out of a really hot work meeting. Yes, exactly, like that kind of like funny.
Speaker 3: I think we need to be a little bit realistic here because he's a rock star, he's going to be traveling all over the world. Yeah, it's not going to happen over a long distance thing.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I mean it could be long distance, but there's going to be other women involved, probably, So did.
Speaker 2: You just want to like be like, hey, did you need my name for my plane ticket?
Speaker 3: Because well you're onto something there. Like the only way this is gonna work is if they are face to face. So maybe we need to work on getting you into the same city as one of the next stops on his tour.
Speaker 2: So you're saying, like, oh, you asked for my frequent flyer number.
Speaker 3: Here it is Brielle. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Yes? Like yes, she says, yes, She's like hit me there, I am.
Speaker 3: So I know you're not willing to like quit your job and follow him around wherever he goes. That's what I'm assuming, right, Yeah, I can't do that. Okay, So maybe we just pick a spot where he's going to be on tour next and then you say, this is so weird. You're going to be in this city on this date. I saw it. I'm actually having a work conference there on the same weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh we're gonna lie. I mean, I don't think it's a bad strategy.
Speaker 11: I think that works. Do I need to see the city?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You can't not say he needs to know to choose a city that is coming up in the future that you could book a plane to it for the one with.
Speaker 1: The cheapest airline.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure you already know that information. Should just walk over to your shrine and just pick off one of the tour dates on there.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's picking Pittsburgh. I just know it.
Speaker 3: You know what, what city are we going with?
Speaker 11: Toronto?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Good choice, lovely place.
Speaker 3: Okay, So text your guy and you can be like, this is so weird. I was just checking your tour dates and you're going to be in Toronto on at the.
Speaker 1: Same time as my work conference. That's all you need.
Speaker 3: We're going to be there and just let him see what he says.
Speaker 7: Exactly, because he could just immediately invite you.
Speaker 1: Or he just leaves you on red you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, you tell him you got a suite at the Marriott, and no one is going to.
Speaker 5: Turn it down.
Speaker 11: Cool, I'm totally gonna do that.
Speaker 3: Do it right now, Okay, start typing it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, okay, I just sent it. I just sent it.
Speaker 3: You did Okay. Wait, we're running a little bit like we're gonna pause for a second, and then when we come back, we'll see if he responded. Try to get you more serious with this rock star when we continue textual healing right after this.
Speaker 9: Let's get down tonight doing some texts. You will get in some humor. One night's dand with the rock star, we don't.
Speaker 6: Know who it is.
Speaker 9: Alexis join in, Go ahead, trying to elevate it.
Speaker 3: That's kind of what we're dealing with, trying to help Brielle elevate.
Speaker 1: Her people followed that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was pretty clear in my ears so, but I guess if you miss some of that, our listener, Brielle had a one night fling with a rock star after she stood up for him on Instagram, and now that he's left town, she's trying to figure out how to take that from a one night thing to a more regular, more serious thing, non exclusive relationship.
Speaker 2: Everyone's listening right now, is going to be popping on to Instagram defending every celebrity that they possibly can and in hopes that the same thing will happen to them.
Speaker 3: Now, the first text that we sent to him was something along the lines of I saw you're going to be performing in Toronto. That's so weird. I have a business meeting in Toronto that weekend.
Speaker 1: Plus it makes you sound important. It does, you know, anytime you fly out for any business thing.
Speaker 3: And you're not obsessed with him, it's just like you happen to be in the same place.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is. Yeah, I mean, please don't tell him that you work part time and buying your own flight and hotel rooms and faking meetings, but.
Speaker 3: Leave all those details out. But has he responded to your text yet, Brielle?
Speaker 11: Yes, he said, you know, it's funny. This is a sixth text I've gotten from a girl who'll be in Toronto.
Speaker 4: Lo l oh see.
Speaker 1: I told you we should have gotten to make fun of him route.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's pretty direct.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that kind of is weird.
Speaker 5: It's like, doesn't make you feel very special.
Speaker 3: I guess, Yeah, what do you think about that? Brielle?
Speaker 11: Well, I don't know. I mean, I think I should respond on but joking or serious?
Speaker 1: What kind of work do you do?
Speaker 2: Can you say, wow, so strange that you only date accountants or something like that, Like you know that they're all there for the work conference.
Speaker 3: They're all from the same company.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: The Alexis didn't get it. I mean, obviously, what he's saying is that he's a very busy guy and there's a lot of women that are after him. So maybe we need to come up with something that makes you stand out from everybody, Like what do you have that all these women don't have? Like a four oh one k?
Speaker 11: Perhaps that morning I brought pancakes to his room.
Speaker 5: Oh that's actually good, you.
Speaker 7: Can say, but do all of these six ladies know how to make your favorite pancakes?
Speaker 1: Guess?
Speaker 3: And she got let's not let's focus on the other ladies. Let's just you could say, like, do you want me to bring the pancakes like last.
Speaker 11: Time, I'll say that. I'll say that, okay.
Speaker 1: So we're just gonna skip over the part that there's other women.
Speaker 2: Like that that doesn't mask okay, or like do you want waffles this time?
Speaker 11: He just responded.
Speaker 3: Really quickly you already sent it?
Speaker 11: No, yeah, I said, do you want me to sand pancakes sight last time?
Speaker 3: You move quickly?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's going to add an emoji or something.
Speaker 11: Well, this is what he said. He goes, ell O, l you're funny. I think I'll write a song about you. Sienna.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, wait, you're not Siena. You're Brielle. I know. Wait can we get his name wrong? Next?
Speaker 2: All right, Tom, listen, you're only getting waffles from now on.
Speaker 3: Oh that hurts?
Speaker 1: Are you okay? I mean, like, honestly, are you okay with that?
Speaker 11: With him calling me Sienna?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 11: I want to ask who is Sienna?
Speaker 1: It's kind of it.
Speaker 3: Do you want to ask? That's kind of open a door that I don't know if you want to know what's behind it.
Speaker 11: Well, let's just get to the point.
Speaker 3: I mean wha, I mean, wait, we're kind of veering off from what our original mission was. It would make you more of an important figure in his.
Speaker 2: Life, right, and you might come across as like kind of jealous.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like I'll kill her?
Speaker 3: He responded, Wait till what what What did you write to him?
Speaker 11: I sent, Who's Sienna?
Speaker 3: Okay, this is really going off the rails. What do you respond?
Speaker 1: Who didn't even wrote back?
Speaker 11: He said, sorry, is that not you? I g pancake number three?
Speaker 2: Oh what he's getting pancake groopies?
Speaker 5: How do you get? You get three pancake groopies?
Speaker 3: Instagram pancake girls out there?
Speaker 1: That's interesting. I mean, maybe you need to be the crape girl next time, you know.
Speaker 3: I guess, so this is this is getting a little weird. Are are you still int did in pursuing him more seriously? Or do you want?
Speaker 11: I mean, I'm still going to be in Toronto at the same time. I mean you're not.
Speaker 6: Did you already go.
Speaker 3: On to Expedia?
Speaker 2: Why don't you just make a joke? Like make make it if you want to continue this conversation. I think you just say I'm not the only pancake girl.
Speaker 1: Like maybe you lean into the crazy, right, yeah, like I'll sirrup the others to death, or you know, I don't know, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's kind of a freaky fun thing for him.
Speaker 11: Or maybe I could joke and say something like crepes or next on the menu or something.
Speaker 3: I would give you my opinion, but I feel like you already texted that.
Speaker 5: Number three.
Speaker 7: You're not even number one at this point are just taking his breakfast orders.
Speaker 1: Like Jose, we are a full breakfast buffet at this point.
Speaker 3: I think you show up to the hotel with ex Benny after his concert and they'll just take it from there.
Speaker 1: You say, my work.
Speaker 2: Hotel's got a waffle maker and the we got to get there before close down.
Speaker 11: Sorry, guys, I wasn't listening. I've already text.
Speaker 1: Group, is replied very fast.
Speaker 3: You're looking for us?
Speaker 1: What did you say?
Speaker 11: I said the thing that you know?
Speaker 2: Okay, he still doesn't know your name, by.
Speaker 3: The way, he thinks your room service at this point, hotel, I think you're in a better place now than when we started off this segment.
Speaker 1: You know your place now, g Pancake girl number three, Wait, he wrote back, Is that what you just said?
Speaker 11: No, he hasn't not yet.
Speaker 5: This isn't good.
Speaker 4: This time.
Speaker 7: Desperate Just send a nude and I'm.
Speaker 1: Just kidding he gets all those two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's not going to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think you're going to see him again.
Speaker 5: Was this the least successful text really?
Speaker 4: All the time?
Speaker 1: I mean, we got a rock start to respond to us. I thought that was cool. That's the only we have to rename ourselves and sneak in as the you know, this.
Speaker 3: Segment of textual healing brought to you by Missus Buttersworth. So at least we accomplished something today. Free sponsorship.
Speaker 2: That was for you I was hoping for I was hoping for Eggos.
Speaker 11: Thanks you guys. I'll keep you updated when I get to Toronto.
Speaker 4: The Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Brook, you've heard of TikTok, right, Yes, it's a younger thing. So I didn't know if you were so dumb. But there are so many videos on there.
Speaker 2: Right, that's all there is, videos, videos, Yeah, it's all videos.
Speaker 3: It's just it's just so interesting to me that a decade ago, viral videos were all about the fails.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: You know, like the kid that shoots a NERF gun into his dad's crouch and then everybody laughs, and then it was all about pets dressed up like people still lose. By the way, do not search porcupine Lizzo. It's so cute. Your heart is gonna melt.
Speaker 1: I want to see it.
Speaker 3: Don't look at a porcupine Lizo. Don't find it.
Speaker 1: Oh, is there hedgehog Hedgehog Gaga too.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna do any spoilers, but I'm wondering have we matured because every third or fourth video I see now are all food hacks. Iith and out of the thousands and thousands of them that are out there, we finally have a list of the top ten best ones that actually work. We're gonna tell you what they are.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be chefs.
Speaker 3: Happening at a Okay, you look it up. We're gonna do it at eight ten. If you've spent any time on social media over the last decade, you've probably come across some quote unquote food hacks.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, so many are all.
Speaker 3: Over TikTok right now. It's one of the most popular things. The problem is a lot of them are either really elaborate and lame, or they don't actually work at all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, some of them don't.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm more disappointed than excited.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess I look at it.
Speaker 1: For example, because you don't cook exactly.
Speaker 3: But instead of using a stove, seem your vegetables inside your dishwasher on a medium cycle that was big fresh cookies on the hood of your car during a hot summer day, or easily open up a bottle of wine using a Roman candle and a blow torch.
Speaker 6: Let's drink I mean the wine.
Speaker 1: I have done that one, Yeah, I can.
Speaker 3: At this point, we've been flooded with so many of these you've probably thought to yourself which ones are the best and the easiest and are actually doable?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Are you gonna help us with that?
Speaker 3: A popular cooking website has collected the best food hacks from the entire Internet that they say are totally worth it.
Speaker 1: Notes right now, Jeffrey, maybe you should.
Speaker 3: Let's get into this. Number ten, eating a hard taco over a soft tortilla shell. Yes, and with everything that drops out of the first taco, you'll instantly get a second taco. Yeah, for the slob in your family. Basically, it's not a slab.
Speaker 7: You take one bite of a heartshall taco and the entire thing disintegrate.
Speaker 5: It's similar to.
Speaker 3: Brook eating her burrito over the toilet hack, because all of a sudden, she's got tortilla soup with.
Speaker 1: All the drop shot you don't want to spoon. Next one tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Number nine. Mathematically speaking, it's better to order one large eighteen inch pizza than two medium twelve inch pizzas.
Speaker 5: Somebody said this.
Speaker 3: I don't believe it's mathematically speaking. You get more food with the large.
Speaker 1: But the topping distribution has to be off.
Speaker 3: But have you ever thought of putting the two pizzas together so the cheeses are facing each other?
Speaker 2: Pizza sandwich, lasagna pizza.
Speaker 3: I've never thought of that.
Speaker 2: That's not actually how you make lasagna, Alexis, I just don't.
Speaker 3: We're talking about food hacks from the internet that actually work, according to this cooking website.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's making me hungry.
Speaker 3: Number eight. You mix a few different breakfast cereals together in one container to give you more variety and to regulate the sweetness level.
Speaker 2: Oh so you like put your lucky charms with some cheerios to like.
Speaker 3: Or some flax flakes.
Speaker 1: Okay, my kids like, they do a cheerio checks combo. That's what they like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm the boring mom who's convinced them that there's dessert cereal and then there's breakfast cereal.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Number seven. For easier to eat some'mores instead of using gram crackers, try making them inside of an ice cream cone.
Speaker 1: I've done that. Yeah, it doesn't hit the same.
Speaker 3: Really even like a waffle cone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you put it inside like a cone, and then you wrap the cone in tinfoil and then you put it on the fire and then it all melts.
Speaker 1: I just really like a good brown marshmallow.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I like.
Speaker 3: Number six. If you're setting up for a party and you've got a cheese plate and you want to make the soft cheese perfectly cut, use dental floss. I didn't say. I didn't say used dental floss.
Speaker 2: I was going to serve it with my soup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's tortilla. Number five. I don't know about this one, but they say, if you're decorating a cake and you want to distribute the sprinkles evenly, how do.
Speaker 1: You do it? I can never get it. On the side.
Speaker 3: They say, dump the sprinkles on a lint roller and around you. Only some are gonna come off, But apparently it'll be.
Speaker 1: The world's hairrius cake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, clean before get the sprinkles, but yeah, it doesn't. I don't know if I endorse that one. Again, we're talking about the food hacks that actually work and are worth the effort. According to this cooking site. Number four reheating pizza in the microwave. You need to put a glass of water in with the slice for thirty seconds, and the water helps keep the crust crispy while the cheese still melts.
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, white cooking?
Speaker 3: Actually yet Number three, this one I do not recommend. And actually people in England have burned their houses down because of this.
Speaker 5: Okay, there's a warning before.
Speaker 3: This, but some people say to make fast, easy grilled cheese, you turn a toaster on its side and put the sandwich in like a mini oven.
Speaker 5: That is brilliant.
Speaker 1: That is terrible. So you put the cheese on, it oos out the coil and.
Speaker 3: That's why so many houses have burned down in England because of the cheese melts onto the hot coils and it starts a fire.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is why jose should never cook.
Speaker 5: You guys would have told me that. I would have tried that today when I.
Speaker 1: Got home for entire apartment building.
Speaker 3: Number two. Steam your vegetables while cooking your pasta noodles. I do that by placing a cookie rack over your pot of boiling spaghetti, and then you add the veggies on top of that.
Speaker 2: Why don't you just put a steam, steam.
Speaker 3: Whatever it is, something that has holes in it, and then you lay the lid over the top of that, so the steam from the pasta cooks the vegetables.
Speaker 5: Really two things at once.
Speaker 3: There you go, and the number one food hack that actually works and is worth the effort, according to this, put a koozy over your pint of ice cream so you keep your hand warm while the ice cream stays cold.
Speaker 5: The small like the bending Jerry's ice cream beer.
Speaker 1: What are the animals? You're just eating it straight out of the cart.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what are you?
Speaker 3: What are you happy over the broke?
Speaker 5: Let me guess, Brookie kick slices for your kids. Here's square alder.
Speaker 1: I put it in cups. You put it in a coffee mug, and then you have a hair.
Speaker 3: Disgusted me touched in nine two.
Speaker 5: I'd rather eat the linen cake.
Speaker 3: Tell us about your food hat brook.
Speaker 4: And Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: One and two All Time is Emily from Lynnwood, who says this summer she is taking it off of her job. Cool, she said, I.
Speaker 5: Quit what you quit your jobs?
Speaker 11: I did?
Speaker 3: Yeah, She's just gonna enjoy her summer being unemployed, go camping, do whatever she wants. To do you get down in a.
Speaker 1: Blaze of glory.
Speaker 6: No, it was nice.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They had a daytime farewell lunch for you.
Speaker 11: Didn't they they did?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Ok yeah, but it is a powerful moment. Jose, do you want to say I quit right now? No one would blame you.
Speaker 5: If you quit. I think streaming guys all the time. All right, let's go. I'm gonna everyone go follow me real bad.
Speaker 3: Look, we're gonna keep you on for the rest of the segment, at least while we send Brook out of the studio. Okay, and you know how.
Speaker 5: The game works.
Speaker 3: It's been fun, Emily, you know the game works. He's got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you could say past. But you have to beat Brooke outright to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 11: Okay, I'm ready.
Speaker 3: Are you sure? There's a lot going on in the background. All right?
Speaker 11: My plant fell over?
Speaker 3: Oh you're killing your plans? Took Good luck, Emily. Your time starts now. Neil Patrick Harris celebrates a birthday today. He played a child physician in what.
Speaker 7: Eighties TV show Googie Howser.
Speaker 3: What is the name of the cartilage in between your nostrils uh septum, the name of what cheese translates to recooked in Italian. In Braille, what letter is represented by a single dot A? In a triathlon, there are three events, which one is last. Our social media coordinator, a Lexis's middle name starts with an A. What is it?
Speaker 11: Albert got fired on that one?
Speaker 3: Lexus is an in studio. She's gonna freak out when she hears this. That was awesome, all right, Brooks back, So don't say anything, but here here's some interesting information about Emily. She says her favorite part of the show is Brooks Bucks because she loves hearing the agony in losers voices. Isn't that right, Emily?
Speaker 2: No, laughs maniacally anytime someone gets something wrong.
Speaker 3: You really do like Brooks Bucks, though.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And it's a lot easier in the car.
Speaker 1: It's a lot easier in the car. Yeah, you should listen in your living room. Sometimes it's harder there.
Speaker 3: Find that the hardest place to try playing the game and report back to us. Brook it's your turn, you're ready, Yes, your time starts now. Neil Patrick Harris celebrates a birthday today. He played a child physician in what eighties TV? You let me finish the questions. What is the name of the cartilage in between your nostrils?
Speaker 4: Mmmm?
Speaker 1: Cass?
Speaker 3: The name of what cheese translates to recooked in Italian mozzarella in Braille? What letter is represented by a single dot mm I? In a triathlon? There are three events, which one comes last.
Speaker 1: Bike.
Speaker 3: Our social media coordinator, Alexis's middle name starts with an.
Speaker 1: An of basic.
Speaker 3: Basic, And we're gonna go to the scoreboards. You guys are right with Jose.
Speaker 1: I'll be back there. You're cuted, you too?
Speaker 7: Okay, that's music, boyfriend, Emily, you got three correct.
Speaker 3: Today, Emily, okay, quiet.
Speaker 5: Broke yes, an exact amount of questions?
Speaker 1: Okay? And what happened?
Speaker 11: I knew it was Albert?
Speaker 5: Guess Albert.
Speaker 3: Let's get these answers. Neil Patrick Harris celebrates a birthday today. He played child physician Doogie Howser m D. The cartilage in between your nostrils is called your septum.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I know from piercings.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The name of the cheese that translates to recooked in Italian is recotta.
Speaker 1: And I was like, they don't recook marella. But I guess maybe on a pizza something in.
Speaker 3: Brail, a single dot represents the letter A.
Speaker 6: Ah.
Speaker 1: That's what I was gonna guess that I went.
Speaker 3: With I In a triathlon, there's three events. The last one is running. First, it's swimming, then biking, then running.
Speaker 5: Yeah, while you're wet.
Speaker 11: Yeah, that seems like a lot of chasing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it is.
Speaker 3: Our social media coordinator, Alexis's middle name starts with an A. It is not Albert, it is basic Annlexis.
Speaker 1: And I want to say, like over half of white women have the middle.
Speaker 10: Name May.
Speaker 3: Brooke l Emily. You pull out the victory, you're not only getting one hundred dollars, but just for playing you do get a fifty dollars gift card to the Nisqually Redwind Casino, Riverwater Bar and Grill. Satisfy your senses and taste the extraordinary at the Riverwater Bar and Grill only at the Nisqually Redwind Casino.
Speaker 11: Awesome, Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 3: You aw your unemployment with you one hundred dollars on top of it help retirement.
Speaker 1: That'll get you through a whole month. I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll be back to do wind Brooks Bucks, same time tomorrow
Speaker 4: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,