Speaker 1: But of course, of course you have come to the internet in order to find me. Rolando, I'm always here waiting for you. Now come close, put your ear next to me, and lisen let me do all of the work.
Speaker 2: Ah, you sit back and laugh. It's broken Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: And Michigan State University realizes there's something missing right now when it comes to educating young adults before they get into the workplace. Okay, that's why they just started a new summer program that I feel could benefit a few people in this room.
Speaker 4: Actually summer program.
Speaker 3: It's called Adulting one oh one Oh. They're saying it's going to help young people demystify the obscure reality of being an adult through engaging educational sessions. But I actually have the class schedule if you guys want to hear it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 2: July twelfth, getting organized.
Speaker 4: Oh see, that's the one I needed. Very adult in the room.
Speaker 3: It's not how to organize your closet, though. They're going to teach you how to read a calendar.
Speaker 4: Oh boo, how to make a to do list, oh my god.
Speaker 3: And give you some helpful tricks to find things faster in your own home. Okay, Well, if you played Xbox all day, chances are your keys are by the.
Speaker 4: Xbox where they are, okay.
Speaker 3: July nineteenth is home food Preservation, which is a fancy term for what goes in the fridge.
Speaker 4: I thought you were going to say it was like a cannon class or something.
Speaker 3: July twenty sixth is the Informed Renter. They'll cover the rental process from how to find a place to moving out of your parents home.
Speaker 4: Oh you can they cover my like fees for me too, because that's the issue I have. I haven't you talking about your rent?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm not going to pay if that's what you're asking.
Speaker 4: What is first in last month's.
Speaker 3: Finally, to wrap it up, August second is healthy you basically telling you how to not eat like a total slob and remind you to exercise every once in a while.
Speaker 4: That's actually helpful. I gained twenty pounds in college for a reason because I didn't have that class.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's called the freshman fifteen for a reason.
Speaker 4: It was at least twenty.
Speaker 5: Yeah you advanced.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, now let's all be adults here and put on a shot collar meant for dogs, because it's time for the shot collar Question of the day.
Speaker 5: Look at us, Look at me, Mom, I'm grown up.
Speaker 3: I don't see any bucketing studio today. So I think we're just going to send it on over to Digital Jake to tell us what are question.
Speaker 7: Is going to be?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 8: Jake Man, that, my friend, is the unmistakable tones of the KTM six ninety duke single cylinder engine motorcycle.
Speaker 4: I thought you were a chicken.
Speaker 2: I knew that only mean one thing. Today is National Motorcycle Day.
Speaker 8: Okay, So we're going to celebrate the best way, and quite frankly, the only way I know how in around the room.
Speaker 2: Put your boom boom on something that goes room rooms in the fog. I'll drinking pog with my dogs.
Speaker 8: Motorcycle theme shock collar question of the Dayog is delicious.
Speaker 4: Biker groups always drinking pog.
Speaker 2: With their dogs.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'll ask each of you a question. If you get it right, you're safe. But if you get it wrong, you'll have to ride in a sidecar while Alexis drives you through a car wash.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, starting with Alexis.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 8: In the nineteen twenties, motorcycles were added to the police force to help officers with their job. The vehicle came with one thing added to the side of their ride.
Speaker 2: Was it a.
Speaker 8: Crankable siren, a battering ram on wheels? Who or a jail sidecar?
Speaker 4: A jail car? The second one a battering ram. I don't know what that is. A battering ram is like a big metal tube essentially that they jam into doors. I could see that on the side of a motorcycle. Hmmm, how are you going to crank something if you're driving a motorcycle. I do a lot of things on driving, like I feel like that's possible. Hardly do the steering wheel with your knee on a motorcycle. It's good point, all right, I'm gonna go the battering ram jake.
Speaker 8: In the nineteen twenties, the police force added something to the side of their motorcycles to help them with their job, and it was a jail sign.
Speaker 4: Let's bring those back, all right, you're.
Speaker 2: Getting shot on the brook.
Speaker 8: Okay, tell me which of these is a real motorcycle and which one I made up. The French fry Flyer a bike that runs purely unused cooking oil, so good, yeah it is.
Speaker 4: There was a shuttle bus on my college campus that did that.
Speaker 8: Toilet bike neo a three wheeled bike that runs on animal waste with a toilet for a seat.
Speaker 2: Oh, the exact opposite of the French fry.
Speaker 5: That later in the process.
Speaker 8: Or Awkwood to go a hot tub build on a motorcycle frame.
Speaker 2: But let's passengers swim while you drive.
Speaker 5: That is amazing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I want it.
Speaker 4: It'd be so sloshy. I'm going to go just because I know a vehicle already that rans on French fly oil. I'm going to go the French Fry one.
Speaker 8: I gave you three motorcycles and asked you to tell me which one was real. Two of them I made up, and the real one was toilet bike neo.
Speaker 4: I did not want that to be real.
Speaker 8: It may the company Toto in Japan, and it does have a toilet, all right, Brook both Big Jose Hog is a nickname for a Harley Davidson motorcycle. What does that come from? Is it a group of riders who had a pig as their mascot because a motor sounded like a snorting pig when it starts up, or did the founder of Harley Davidson look like a pig.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's just dissing himself with his own bike.
Speaker 4: Harley's have a very distinct sound like that is a big deal.
Speaker 2: What does it sound like?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no no no. Some customers and people fighting outside the bar.
Speaker 10: Well, I don't think the guy would like roast himself, but I could see them leaning into having a mascot of a pig.
Speaker 4: Oh you gotta see it on the back of the leather jacket.
Speaker 5: I can't too, didn't, so.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna go with that one. Jake Did was named after a mascot hog.
Speaker 8: The nickname for Harley Davidson motorcycles came from a group of farmers in nineteen twenty motorcycles and had a live pig as they're.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so cute.
Speaker 2: I was really hoping that he named himself that. You're safe.
Speaker 8: Jeffrey Yamaha is one of the world's biggest manufacturers of motorcycles.
Speaker 2: Okay, but they didn't start out that way.
Speaker 8: You gotta tell me what they first manufactured that could be found many schools across the country.
Speaker 3: Okay, and I'm guessing it's something electronic.
Speaker 11: Bro.
Speaker 5: Let me just throw this out. I'm a choir kid. Was inquired for like over ten years. Oh, piano was a Yamaha. Yeah, I thinking, like, what the heck? I thought these guys only made bikes and stuff.
Speaker 3: I was thinking, like the speakers where they make all the school announcements.
Speaker 4: What does Yamaha not make?
Speaker 3: Did Yamaha make automatic pencil sharpeners too?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: My god?
Speaker 4: Maybe they started out with just those scooter boards with the wheels on the bottom that you'd ride in gym class.
Speaker 5: Oh god, that.
Speaker 3: There's so many things they could make in school, But I don't know. I think I'm just gonna go with something electric. I'm gonna go with They made a.
Speaker 2: PA speaker systems.
Speaker 8: Besides other products like golf carts, car engines, industrial robots, boats, electronics, and of course motors cycles. Yamaha was also known to be the first company to mass manufacture pianos.
Speaker 3: O my gosh, man, you're a motorcycle expert.
Speaker 2: I never even knew.
Speaker 5: No, I'm actually a piano and pig expert.
Speaker 2: Just same thing overlapping.
Speaker 3: Well, so Jose is the only one that got one right, meaning Brooke, Alexis and I are all getting shocked. And somebody wanted to hear fast car by Tracy Chapman.
Speaker 5: Were driving, Yeah drunk is right.
Speaker 2: Maybe Yamaha is not making those dog shot collars. That's your shot collar question of the day, Brook.
Speaker 6: And Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: There's a video on TikTok getting thousands of comments right now for a hack to peel a banana now easy?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Did we need that? Is it really that hard? I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I always like the trick where you flip it real quick in the open on the top. Would you guys ever do that?
Speaker 2: I haven't seen that one. You're supposed to do it from from the butt, you pinch it with your fingers. But anyway, I.
Speaker 3: Know this is radio and that's why I brought a banana in here to show everyone. Jose you can attest this is a real banana in my hands. I'm not just okay, touch my banana.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Why is your banana? So that's kind of you.
Speaker 2: I won't banana shame me. I'm just trying to do a.
Speaker 4: Demonstration here that one's bread ready.
Speaker 3: But maybe this this hack is for people who aren't really into peeling bananas, or they're intimidated by the idea of it.
Speaker 4: Is why some people don't eat them.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't really know what this is about, but basically I'm in a demonstration.
Speaker 2: So here's the trick.
Speaker 4: If you use your mouth, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not firmly grip the banana with two hands, wheel and you hold it out in front of you and snap it. And then you snap it in half violently, fruit and ninja it and now you have two little bananas and then you squeeze it from the bottom to push it out.
Speaker 2: It's like coming out of its shell.
Speaker 12: Pop it in your mouth, or you pop it wherever you want pop it, but prefer abl the mouth is the best. So this is way you don't have to deal with having to like peel it perfectly or like the banana thing hanging over your arm that's annoying.
Speaker 4: This is a disaster. What do you do with the other side? It's now open? Where are you gonna set it down?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 4: When you're done, it's a terrible idea, And why do you got to squeeze it?
Speaker 2: It's like, I mean, it's definitely more fun this way.
Speaker 4: Uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: You can get out your aggression to take it out on your banana.
Speaker 4: You can do it with the otter pops to you know you snap those.
Speaker 2: In halfs than the banana.
Speaker 4: Then you can switch flavors. You can have half flavor half.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 3: Anywhay go out today, snap a banana in half and make sure you stick around because we're going to do Laser Stories right after this. It's the radio segment that's changing bathtime experiences all over the world with a new invention, carpeted bathtubs.
Speaker 2: The upside is endless comfort.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 2: The downside if you hate picking hairballs out of the dry and this might not be the.
Speaker 4: Product, I feel like you could only get in with your socks on.
Speaker 2: You to order it now.
Speaker 3: With Laser Stories, the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we have a laser and those other soapadopes just don't. This first laser story is out of you guessed it, Florida. A twenty eight year old guy named Murphy Nuthatch broke to Murphy nuthatch Hat, he broke into a woman's home last week while she was out running errands. He stole two iPads, a purse, plus the cash and valuables inside of it.
Speaker 2: Nobody got time for it.
Speaker 4: Okay, Hatch, get out of there now.
Speaker 3: What Murphy didn't know was that he was caught on a surveillance camera inside the home, and the camera captured him moonwalking between rooms.
Speaker 5: Just get a little bit.
Speaker 4: And he's one of those people that just have a soundtrack played in their head.
Speaker 3: At one point, after he grabbed the iPads, he even did a quick spin and stood on his toes. Oh smooth criminal that one. So even though he was in and out within a minute, he did it in style.
Speaker 4: Oh man.
Speaker 3: After finding out what happened, the woman posted the video on Facebook to see if anybody recognized him, and she did get a strange response, someone claiming to be Murphy Nuthatch himself.
Speaker 2: He left a comment.
Speaker 4: What did he say?
Speaker 3: He said he was sorry for not attempting his best moves. If he had known he was on camra, he would have tried a lot harder.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he would have worn the silver gloves.
Speaker 5: I was gonna, says, wearing two gloves for fingerprints.
Speaker 3: I wonder if after that Nuthatch deleted his Facebook profile, but there were plenty of screenshots. So he ended up getting arrested a short time later, and he told police quote.
Speaker 2: I was just being honest. I didn't think it was my best work. I could have made the spin look cooler.
Speaker 4: He's got a lot of time to practice in the South.
Speaker 5: Yeah, looking like a Java walking.
Speaker 3: Next Laser Stories out of Netflix Nations. Okay, we love a good cooking show or competition, but what if you could literally eat what you saw on the screen.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Netflix is giving you that chance because they're getting into the restaurant game and they're launching their first in person restaurant pop up called Netflix Bites Haste. It'll serve an array of culinary offerings from a selection of chefs who were featured on the streaming platform, and just a few of the names include and Kim of Chef's Table, Pizza Fame, Jacques Torres from Nailed It and Nailed It.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's my favorite one.
Speaker 3: Multiple celebs from the show Iron Chef too.
Speaker 4: That's really fun.
Speaker 3: So you can walk in, sit down and say, I would like to tear to missus from episode four Sugar Wars Peace.
Speaker 2: And It's yours Oho.
Speaker 5: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: The pop ups operating on the premise of From Screen to Table.
Speaker 4: I love it. I wish that they would work with like Uber eats where you could actually order the food to your house while you're watching.
Speaker 3: And they're trying to give customers a unique dining experience, one that combines their love of television with their love of food. It's going to be open to the public June thirtieth in Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: I mean, you always wonder does it taste as good as it looks?
Speaker 3: I guess we can find out this next Lazer stories out of high end headquarters. The latest Louis Vuitton handbag is making the rounds online, not because of the unique style or crazy price, but because of the size. According to the reports and the pictures that are put out, it's so tiny. It is literally the size of a grain of sand. Here's the photo of it. This is is not a joke the bag. It's seven hundred micrometer's bag.
Speaker 2: It literally is.
Speaker 5: I mean a grain of sand.
Speaker 4: I hate caring on a purse. It's actually big enough to fit Alexis's entire bank account in it.
Speaker 3: It's modeled off the famous Louis Vuitton on the Go handbags. While you can carefully hold the bag on the tip of your thumb, you are going to need a microscope to actually see it.
Speaker 4: I mean honestly, like they have a microscope up to it and you can see amazingly they were able to sketch out the LVY logo on the little tiny creation, so you know it's legit. Yeah, it was a little like elvy flowers around it. I don't know what you call those, but you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Oh the fleur de Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 3: Pictures of the design bag have quickly gone viral on social media, and not everyone is excited about it. One person commented saying, was this made for the cockroach at the met gala?
Speaker 4: The one that went viral on the road curve?
Speaker 3: Another set guaranteed I would lose this bag in the first thirty seconds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well right, yeah, I think the wind would lose it.
Speaker 2: No word yet if they're going to be available to the public, Yeah, are they going to be.
Speaker 5: Like fifty thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Serious, that's the.
Speaker 3: Discount one This next lazer stories out of social media central.
Speaker 2: Some older folks say.
Speaker 3: I don't get why the younger generations would want to be social media influencers.
Speaker 2: But not all seniors feel that way.
Speaker 3: Actually, some of them want a piece of that action.
Speaker 4: People yeah, go.
Speaker 2: Well, money's agg According to a newpole, sixty three percent of senior citizens use social media daily in twenty five percent think they could go viral by sharing their own life advice.
Speaker 6: Why don't.
Speaker 2: Pick it up?
Speaker 13: Don't do this, don't.
Speaker 3: It is kind of unclear how this life advice would be presented, maybe as life hacks that they've learned through the decades, or just long car rants about how we all need to get a haircut.
Speaker 4: I know, I don't think they're going to work well within the time constraints is the problem.
Speaker 2: It's just going to be them telling internet back in my day.
Speaker 4: Story yea before the internet yours up.
Speaker 3: Also on the poll, forty one percent of seniors say they would skip social media and just have their insights put into a book the old school away.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, so they could share with other seniors, so to say.
Speaker 3: Eighty six percent of old folks say they would travel back in time if they could, mainly to make better life choices.
Speaker 4: Oh so maybe we shouldn't listen to their advice. They thread it all up.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm just saying randomly.
Speaker 3: They also asked seniors which fashion trends they would love to wear.
Speaker 2: Again. Twenty seven percent of people said Bell Bottoms.
Speaker 4: I bet they felt that speaking of.
Speaker 3: A wide leg to renegade. This guy can't wait for one trend to come back. It's called spin the shells. According to him, everyone's a winner. So that sound means Laser Stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again, same time on Wednesday.
Speaker 6: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Sometimes the pressure of a really big moment can get to you and change what you were meaning to say. Okay, Like when Alexis was going to ask our boss for a pay raise, but she got really flustered and instead of a pay raise, she asked for mayonnaise.
Speaker 2: Which shockingly he had in his desk.
Speaker 3: Drool just spooped a handful right into her pond loose.
Speaker 2: She walked back with it to her desk and ate it. It was weird. So you can understand the fragile state of mind that the people understand.
Speaker 3: How the people on our answering machine what mental state they were in when they called with some hot pickup lines ready to deliver. But that's definitely not what came out.
Speaker 4: I bet one of them has a drawer full.
Speaker 3: You're gonna hear them in a brand new edition of the Loser Line coming up at seven Towns.
Speaker 6: Wait a minute, is this the right number? It's the Loser Line. Good, just call me back.
Speaker 2: If you haven't heard the Loser Line before, It works like this.
Speaker 3: Let's say someone approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pickup line on you.
Speaker 2: Nay, are you in automobiles? Because if you were a car, I totally wreck you. Sixty baby, And whatever you do, was this the urge to hook him up with your aunt Gladys?
Speaker 3: Instead, tell him his jokes, remind you of the funny ones your uncle told that your grandpa's funeral. He is a good man, and tell him that he should call you sometime. So hopefully he leaves an awkward voicemail that we can play on the air.
Speaker 2: Voicemails like this one.
Speaker 11: Hello, uh hello, I'm trying to figure out what's going on here. I thought we were supposed to go out last night and anyway, Hello all right, uh hello, I'll try back later.
Speaker 3: It was his very first voicemail ever, and it went pretty well, honestly, for his first time.
Speaker 10: Considering being an old guy, you think he'd left a million of these before.
Speaker 14: This time.
Speaker 4: What am I talking into?
Speaker 2: It's like a.
Speaker 4: Box the loans.
Speaker 5: I can't figure it out.
Speaker 15: I remember the other night and I found almost one hundred dollars on you, and I told you all about my job and everything i'd do, and I was trying to change and for you to give me this line, I think it's I think it's kind of wrong. And I really felt like we connected, especially for that fifteen minutes from we were dancing, and I don't know, I felt the bond that I've never felt with anyone else. Please give me a call back.
Speaker 6: He knew.
Speaker 4: He knew it was a loser line, and he still said, please give me a call back.
Speaker 5: Said, I give you this line.
Speaker 4: Oh, I thought it was like the line like the loser said. I thought, okay, I.
Speaker 5: I think girls owe him anything? Are hilarious?
Speaker 4: More terrible?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How many times has he made this exact same phone call to other women saying I spent one hundred dollars on you. I've never felt a bond like this with anybody else before. How come your phone number is the same as all the other phone numbers and the other women?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 4: We've heard this guy before.
Speaker 3: Remember you can get a special loser line number if you text the word loser l O s e R to seventy eighty five nine to give it out to somebody who doesn't know what the hell is going on at the bar so he can call it and leave an awkward voicemail that we can play like this one's good.
Speaker 9: Hey, this is I'm calling.
Speaker 16: You gave me your number, you know, chat them when we met, and seemed like there was a little bit of a vibe, and so I was calling to see if maybe you might want to help my grandma out. And part of that is helping her knee. You know, it's my weekend to go over and just to basically help give her a sponge bath. And I know it's a little bit gross, you know, old people to wrinkle skin, but you said you were an aesthetician, so I know you're used to dealing.
Speaker 14: With people's skin and it's kind of.
Speaker 16: Like a nurse. So I thought maybe this might not be too far out there for you, and I can, you know, offer you a few bucks to help if you want to throw twenty thirty bucks you away. Anyway, Hopefully it's not too weird. You have my number.
Speaker 2: Well that's what the dating scene has come to now.
Speaker 3: Guys are in bars trying to get discounts on somebody to wash their grandma.
Speaker 10: You've done lashes before, right, Why did you sponge my grandma?
Speaker 9: You know? Hey, Crystals, there's a poetry slam thing going on tonight, and I mean, I think you would really dig it. Like I don't know how much you you really know about slam poetry. So like, I've been working on this thing and I kind of wanted to read it out for you. Cool breathe slaps me in the mouth. She walks in, indifferent as an alley cat, but curious like an alien space jam.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so that's something you'd be interested in doing. Like we should totally go.
Speaker 4: Snapping them.
Speaker 2: Don't look like you didn't know, Brooks. I feel like I need to apologize to all of our female listeners who just had their pennies fly off when they heard that. It doesn't get any more erotic than a space jam reference and a slam poetry.
Speaker 10: I mean, we're laughing, but we just don't get it because we're not smart enough.
Speaker 4: It's still that way, Like, is that why I don't get it? That I missed.
Speaker 3: I sounded like he was describing you, bro Space Jam and Alley Cats difference.
Speaker 4: Next message, Hey, Mark, I haven't heard from you.
Speaker 16: It's it's I remember that you said you liked the Simpsons, so I wanted to have my friend Marge call you directly.
Speaker 14: She's gonna let you know that.
Speaker 6: I'm catch hold on.
Speaker 14: I'll put her on the phone.
Speaker 16: I'm Mark, It's so quick, I can eat you.
Speaker 4: You are really gonna like Ellen.
Speaker 6: Oh wait, look, Maggie wants.
Speaker 4: To tell you she's awesome to here you go mad?
Speaker 16: Oh my god, freaking true.
Speaker 2: I don't like one to hit her.
Speaker 4: Actually, Sister Will at the end was pretty odd.
Speaker 13: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I love that she puts the baby on Maggie and it's just sucking pacifier.
Speaker 2: Definitely the all.
Speaker 3: Time sexiest edition of the loser Line collection of voicemails. But remember you can listen to loser Line regularly at this time every week on all of our affiliates across the country, or head over to our YouTube Brook and Jeffrey for all of our content.
Speaker 13: There.
Speaker 2: Phone tap is coming up. All right, it's time for your phone tap. And I don't know a whole lot about this one. But I've heard Brooks say it's one of her favorite pranks she's ever done, probably because it involves the three things she loves the most, bogo deals, suing people, and talking down to a man.
Speaker 4: I really tapped into my roots for this one. Is honestly how I felt.
Speaker 5: Or normally feels bad after the end.
Speaker 3: No, all of that comes out today and we get transferred to a pairalegal who works at a law firm. It felt natural, and Brook's gotten herself into some trouble with the local police.
Speaker 2: You'll hear it in your phone tap right now. It's another week Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 7: This is Travis.
Speaker 4: Hi, Travis, is this still the law offices of Yes?
Speaker 7: Who are you trying to get a hold of?
Speaker 4: Oh? Well, I was talking to the receptionist and then she just forwarded me to you.
Speaker 7: Okay, what can I help you with?
Speaker 4: Are you an attorney?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: No, I'm a pairalegal.
Speaker 4: Oh good, Okay, I don't have money for a real attorney.
Speaker 7: Okay, we do offer a free consultation, and that might be a better opportunity for you to get whatever questions you need and answered.
Speaker 4: How much is the free consultation?
Speaker 7: It's free doesn't cost you anything.
Speaker 4: Is it like free free? Or is it like free like I sent up today and then in ninety days later, I'm going to get a bill like ancestry dot com or something like that.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, no, there's no cost. You meet with an attorney, you discuss your case, and you just you decide whether or not you want to move forward.
Speaker 4: Well, the reason I ask if it's free is because my case was about something that I thought was free, but then there's some dumb rules about it, and I got arrested.
Speaker 7: Okay, sorry to hear that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me too.
Speaker 7: Oh you're okay, Well, I'm not exactly sure what happened. Can you tell me a little bit about what happened?
Speaker 4: Well, you know the department storeholes, Yes, okay, they were having to buy one, get one free sale. And I saw the ad on TV and thought, oh, I bought a blouse there a few months ago, so I need to get my free one. And so I went down there and I see a blouse I like, so I take it right, No, it's free, I bought one already.
Speaker 7: It doesn't. Those things don't work like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're just a paralegal. You're not a lawyer.
Speaker 7: Well, okay, I mean I'm exactly so, then.
Speaker 4: A security guard stops me in the parking lot and I get charged with shoplifting and I never got my free blouse.
Speaker 7: Both if you ask, okay, okay, yeah, I mean you you probably should talk to an attorney about this, because honestly, I'm not even sure what they might say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can tell okay, this case it could be big for your firm. I mean, this could be one of those like Aaron Brockovich things. Did you see that movie? And then you guys are gonna get like a five hundred million dollar settlement or something.
Speaker 7: I doubt that seriously, to be perfectly honest, I don't think you understand how buy one, get one free works.
Speaker 4: Well, was I supposed to take the free one first and then go back and buy one?
Speaker 7: You know, I'm not here to explain how bogo deals work.
Speaker 4: So well, what are you saying? What are you saying? You won't take my case?
Speaker 7: Unfortunately, a man, I do think it's highly unlikely that we would take it.
Speaker 4: Really, so now, mister paralegal is too good for the little guy. Huh No, that's not what I'm saying you because I have an extremely winnable case that I've actually been thinking about for years now. You want to hear that one?
Speaker 7: I mean, to be honest, not really. I'm pretty busy here. I mean I could take down your number and have this.
Speaker 4: This is going to be a lot of money. Just listen. Oh my god, you know the Titanic.
Speaker 7: Yes, of course, everyone knows what the Titanic is.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, listen to this. There are a lot of people who think that's a real event, and that is a real event, and they're charging money to dumb tourists to go see supposed artifacts whatever of something that they think actually happened.
Speaker 7: That did actually really happen the Titanic? Did think you think it happened too, Yes, it's well documented, it happens.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, news flash, I don't know if you realize this. It was just a movie. Leonardo DiCaprio is just an actor actor, ma'am. Please, Only a paralegal would think that I need to talk to a lawyer.
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, you probably should talk to a lawyer.
Speaker 4: Oh do you know who I should talk to? I should talk to Audrey. She can't be as dumb as you are.
Speaker 7: Are you talking about Audrey? R receptions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's the smartest one there because she's the one that set you up for this prank phone call. What this is actually Brook for the radio show Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning, we're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I'm so glad you're not that Steven.
Speaker 4: I can't believe you wouldn't take my bogo case.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, I guess I should have. We could have made million dollars on that.
Speaker 4: See, that's what I'm talking about. Then we take on the Titanic.
Speaker 7: That was good. I walked all into that.
Speaker 6: Wake up. Every morning was phone tap weekday mornings on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 2: All right, this is the part of the show where I'm supposed to tease the same I can date that's coming up, but I'm not exactly sure how to do it.
Speaker 4: What do you mean We practiced this a lot. I mean, you've done it many many times.
Speaker 2: I just I don't know what to say here. You know, It's it's like, how do I tease when a guy that's a girl, do you want to come over? Do I tease? Case? She's telling him yes, and then she says, I must go. How do I tease? Yeah, I'm just lost and I think around and out of time to this tease.
Speaker 3: This is so so so confusing to me. Me too, and I can't figure out the damn hook.
Speaker 2: I got nothing here. Second date updates. I know it's nothing there. Second day though, that's coming up next second date update.
Speaker 3: I'm always interested when somebody says they have a go to move that they use on dates that works every time.
Speaker 4: And then they end up on our show.
Speaker 3: But at least it works somewhat. Yes, I've heard of this one guy. I'm not going to say he's in the room, but he calls it the Ninja. You're on the couch Netflix and chilling. Next thing, you know, sneaks up behind the girl with a black mask and a plate of nachos.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: At first I thought scary, and then the nachos came in, So now I'm confused, confused.
Speaker 2: That's exactly where I want you to be.
Speaker 5: Jeff's move cheese.
Speaker 4: So it's like not just on the top now that it's.
Speaker 5: Just not interested anymore. It's literally theoretically already working.
Speaker 2: On I don't get picky on the Ninja it works every time, And by works, I mean he ends up.
Speaker 3: Going to jail, but that he has a go to move he uses on dates. Let's talk to Mitchell about it. Mitchell, you pull a ninja.
Speaker 14: I don't say it's a ninja, but you know, I've got some got some things in my arsenal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hopefully it's more like Nacho's.
Speaker 2: But okay, we want to hear about that in just a second. But first, tell us about the girl that you went out with. What's her name?
Speaker 14: Her name is Jamie. Met her online, you know, doing the online dating thing, came across her profile and thought she was really cute.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 13: The thing that really stood out to me though, is that our picture she is rocking a Fedora.
Speaker 4: A Fedora.
Speaker 2: Classic ninja attire.
Speaker 4: I was thinking she was like part of in Sync.
Speaker 2: You know, it is a kind of a throwback.
Speaker 4: I mean, it is time for him to make a comeback, is it? Aren't we around that cycle right now?
Speaker 8: I don't know?
Speaker 4: At me, I don't know, but the hats are back.
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 3: Let's stop the sidebar on old school fashion and get back to Jamie.
Speaker 2: And how did you end up asking her out?
Speaker 13: So you know, I messaged her and I was like, I asked you out hoping that the first time we hang out, I get to see you wearing that fedora.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize it was that important to the story.
Speaker 13: It was very cool. It's a very distinctive thing, you know, and I admire her player and style for pulling it off, and she looked good with it, and so you know, she sent them laughing emojis, and we set up some time to hang out and ended up going out to a bar and meeting in person. And I walked in and sure enough, she had the fedora on, so.
Speaker 4: Very easy to recognize. Yeah, the only one wearing one.
Speaker 14: Absolutely, yes, she was indeed.
Speaker 2: All right, so far things are lining up. How did the actual date go.
Speaker 14: The actual date went really well. We clicked, We had a nice spark in person, the same kind of banter was there from talking online. We've got the mutual interest like comedy and going to concerts and stuff, and it went.
Speaker 13: It went really well.
Speaker 4: So when you're you're sitting there talking to her and you're thinking, like, there's going to be more dates probably.
Speaker 14: Then exactly, and kind of also get in the feel that like maybe we could take this date to another level. So I'm this is me kind of sidebar with you guys. I guess this is where my move comes in, right, thank.
Speaker 3: God, because to be honest, your date was kind of putting me to sleep there. I want to know what are the moves that you have? What does Mitchell do to get to go back to his place?
Speaker 14: So my go to is I will invite to go back to my condo because I have a hot sub there and I offer a more intimate experience there.
Speaker 4: I had to go back with you, I mean, and it's very apparent what you're looking for when you offer a hot tub and I need to get at dub means though, like you're in a bathing suit or maybe not, maybe some arm floaties.
Speaker 2: You guys like each other and float for a while. We trust float. Oh is that how it works, Mitchell?
Speaker 8: I mean it can't.
Speaker 14: That's what you're into.
Speaker 13: I'm down the trust float Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, no, babe, keep the jets off. I want to see.
Speaker 4: No did she bite them? Did she go back to your place for the hot time?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 13: She was like, well it sounds interesting and fun, but like, I don't have a bathing suit with me. I was like, well, you don't take spares back in the condo. That's not a problem.
Speaker 4: You have spare bathing suits in your condo? Is that what you just said?
Speaker 14: Mitchell got one pie, I got two people.
Speaker 2: Wow, you make it so that women can't even say Noah's an option.
Speaker 4: I like that she put me off more than it does. I think I can swim cat Like she'd made a bathing suit with a woman is just I just yeah, I'm not into it.
Speaker 2: Make sure the hot tub cleanses. It's like a washing machine.
Speaker 4: Aren't you worried? You come off as just like a player, you know, like you've got a hot tub with spare women's baby that makes you want to go more, but it doesn't make you want to call them back, Like maybe you want to go for the night, but you're not expecting anything else.
Speaker 3: Maybe that doesn't matter because it sounds like me was interested. Did you guys end up going in the hot tub?
Speaker 14: So yeah, we have another drink at the bar and then ended up going back to my place. And I think this is kind of weird. Things maybe got away from me because right when we got there, and before we even could get in the hot tub, the alarm and my phone went off, and I had totally forgotten that I had this thing I needed to do for work. I couldn't avoid it for any other time. And I was like, hey, I'm so sorry, you can get into the hot tub. I have to do this thing for work real quick. But I could tell, like immediately she was turned off, and ever since then I can't get hold of her. She's not responding to anything. It's total ghosts mode.
Speaker 17: So she didn't suck.
Speaker 4: She didn't sit alone in your hot tub.
Speaker 7: Did she?
Speaker 17: Yeah, she didn't get in.
Speaker 14: I think once she realized I wasn't going to join.
Speaker 10: You know what, if you were some crazy player, you know what I mean, you wouldn't say, oh no, let's not do it like you would say screw.
Speaker 4: He is a crazy player, That's what he's been talking.
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 5: I think the fact that you had to say, hey, I honestly have work.
Speaker 10: I gotta pause the plans right before you get in a hot tub, I think that says a lot that you're not just looking for one thing.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's a good thing for I think she was.
Speaker 4: Just looking for one thing and it didn't happening him.
Speaker 5: I didn't think of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these are all good questions that we should ask directly to her. Reach out and call her and get your second date. Update right after this second gutam stop. If we get this job, do this and Mitchell, we help you out. Are all four of us invited to come over to your hot time? Yeah? I don't think we've ever had a hot tub show party before, and maybe there's a reason for that. I'm willing to try it out.
Speaker 13: Mitch, you cool with that if y'all can make it happen, Yes, save it two piece for me.
Speaker 4: You'd have to clean that thing afterwards to tell you that if you don't know what's happening.
Speaker 3: One of our listeners and Mitchell met a girl online named Jamie recently. They went out to drinks where he used his go to move on her, which is bringing up the hot tub back at his condo where you can choose from any pre used bikini he keeps handy Jack.
Speaker 4: I know, Mitchell, that you want to call her to like get a second date. I want to call her and ask what was going through her mind that she was going to put on a.
Speaker 5: Backup Yeah, used bathing store. It's like whenever twenty one Instead of trust some dude that he washed it.
Speaker 13: I mean, yeah, go ahead and ask her.
Speaker 17: But she seemed to be down with it.
Speaker 14: Oh my god, I washed the bathing.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, sure, good enough, all right, I mean she was into it.
Speaker 3: But the problem was, as soon as they got back to Mitchell's place, his phone went off, reminding him he had some work he had to get done. Yeah, and she didn't want to stick around while that happened, so she took off. And now we're going to try and figure out if we can get you another chance to get her back into that jacuzzi.
Speaker 2: That's what we all want, that's what she he wants to.
Speaker 18: I mean, that's what I want.
Speaker 17: I'm at the friend of the line.
Speaker 6: We all want it.
Speaker 5: Why doesn't she want it? Find a group goal.
Speaker 2: We're all on the.
Speaker 4: Same We're all there when you're in the hot tub with.
Speaker 2: I'm the doll Jamie. Right now, we'll see what she has to say. Here we go. Hello, Hey is this Jamie? Yes, it is Jamie. What's up? This is Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning the Radio show.
Speaker 4: Hey Jamie, Hey, I can I ask what this is about?
Speaker 2: This is about a hot tub party that we're having that you're invited to.
Speaker 18: I have no idea what's going on?
Speaker 16: What what do you need?
Speaker 3: Actually, well, we need some answers from you about why you're not calling back our good friend Mitchell, who you went out on a date with.
Speaker 19: Oh my god, the hot tubs making sense still, I was like, what is happening right now?
Speaker 3: Because Mitchell reached out to us for this segment that we're doing right now called second Date Update. He's trying to figure out why you're not calling him back after the whole hot tub the thing didn't go down.
Speaker 2: Oh, he did tell us a little bit about it.
Speaker 3: He told us about going out to drinks with you at the bar and then going back to his condo.
Speaker 2: But then he had a work conflict.
Speaker 18: Oh all right, I'll tell you.
Speaker 14: I'll tell you.
Speaker 18: We were having fun. We did have a good time, and like he said, hot tub. I was in the mood for some fun that night. I was like, okay, hot tub condo, let's go.
Speaker 4: Even after he said used bathe and suit that you could use.
Speaker 18: Yeah, at that point, I mean we were drinking, it was fun.
Speaker 4: I was okay, I was drunk about it.
Speaker 18: Was like, yes, all right, let's do this, okay, So you were totally into it very and we were really here, he was, He's nice. I mean, we were having a good time, okay. But an alarm went off on his phone and alarm and I was like, He goes, oh my god, I'm so sorry. I have this work that I forgot about. And and he goes, so I'm a video games streamer. Oh, and I'm like, what in the what?
Speaker 20: Okay?
Speaker 18: So I was like, all right, so, so what are you doing. You're gonna play games? He was like, I actually was had this idea to get more views and more you know, likes.
Speaker 20: And all this stuff.
Speaker 18: I would play games, video games in my hot ub with this sexy woman, which is you.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, what wait he invited you to be in his video stream.
Speaker 18: In your beginning exactly? Oh and I like the plan?
Speaker 21: Did you?
Speaker 18: Did you have this plan.
Speaker 5: Any?
Speaker 2: Just let you know, Jamie, we didn't know anything about the video stream at all.
Speaker 4: We didn't even know that that's what he did. We had no idea.
Speaker 18: Of course, that doesn't even say you know what, that doesn't even surprise.
Speaker 4: Streaming this right now? Can you do that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. He's actually on the other phone line. Oh my god, he's listening and he wants to talk to you.
Speaker 17: I you know, I see how it looks like it was a setup, but exactly, honest, the sake of things just kind of lining up.
Speaker 13: But then I was like, well, why not just shoot my shot and see if it could happen.
Speaker 18: You know, what is wrong with your thinking with it? Like, what are you talking about me?
Speaker 2: Mitchell?
Speaker 3: Don't you want to like say hi and then exchange pleasantries with her first?
Speaker 17: I'm sorry, I'm a little overwhelmed here, you know, I'm just you and figure it out.
Speaker 14: We're all overwhelmed here together.
Speaker 4: Okay, Wait, hold on, Mitchell, how could this have not been planned? You're the one that said your streaming schedule. It's not like the boss out there saying and you have to do this bikinis.
Speaker 13: I got caught up in the date and having a great time and totally forgot about it.
Speaker 4: It's not the first time you've done it. That's why you have the bikinis a lexus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you done this? Have you ever done this before? Mitchell? Had another girl in your hot tub while you stream?
Speaker 4: Remember, don't lie because people can find that video.
Speaker 20: Yeah, exactly, there are a lot of things flying at me right now. Number one, I have never done that with another girl. And streaming in the hot tub, it was a a stroke of not genius at the moment. And number two, I have to say I absolutely watched this one sit.
Speaker 2: Driving that home.
Speaker 10: I don't know, in his slight defense, both men and women do stream in hot dubs and they make a lot of money, so he could be doing this on his own too.
Speaker 4: Okay, if you were to make money where you're gonna give her.
Speaker 13: A cut, I'm totally to give you a cut.
Speaker 17: Yeah, let's figure out a call ownership deal.
Speaker 6: Yea.
Speaker 2: Let's get you a new sexy Fedora to put on that head.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that would be big.
Speaker 3: I feel like, yeah, yeah, maybe that's the reason that he that he totally lost what he was supposed to do that night.
Speaker 2: The Fedora was so cute, so sexy.
Speaker 18: I mean, what can I say?
Speaker 13: You see it now, you get it.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, man.
Speaker 3: I just want to make sure Jamie's on board, because Jamie, we would love to send you on another date with Mitchell. You don't have to get into a hot tub, you don't have to put on a bikini, You just have to sit down with him to dinner.
Speaker 2: And we'll pay for it.
Speaker 4: I mean, at least he's like honest and a parent like he is really very true. It's it's very obviously what you're getting with Mitchell.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 14: Look, I apologize again.
Speaker 17: I know it probably wasn't the best foot forward, but you were an incredible woman. You're beautiful, You're charming. I totally forgot about it. I'm not irresponsible like that, and I would love.
Speaker 14: To fund all the Fedoras you ever want to buy.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jamie, that's that video game money on. What do you say another day?
Speaker 4: Look, daddy, yeah, sounds.
Speaker 18: All right, Let's do one more. I am gonna wear Fedora, but I'm gonna bring my own freaking suit.
Speaker 13: I'll tell you that a.
Speaker 5: Couple. It'll be great.
Speaker 13: I'm not mad at that at all.
Speaker 14: Means sounds great. Thank you for giving me another chance, and thank you.
Speaker 5: And remember nudity isn't even allowed on a stream. If you're streaming, you can't get fully.
Speaker 13: And we will.
Speaker 2: Sorry. I was interested in being on your streams.
Speaker 6: Off broking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what, I just thought of his three for one Target bikini sale. There's four of us. Oh, one of us is going to have to go nude.
Speaker 4: Volunteer. I already picked out of the hat and you're just gonna wear a hat.
Speaker 2: It's just gonna be the why the hat because he likes for doora he does.
Speaker 12: Back.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I see.
Speaker 2: I mean this honestly, the second date was an absolute miracle. I don't know, because I.
Speaker 3: Mean, this guy invites a girl over and when she's there, asks her to go live on camera while wearing a bikini for his video game stream. If I told you that going in that we're going to find out that information, we'd say zero percent chance this guy gets a date.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's such a look at the dating world right now, like options very limited. I've just taken what you can get out there.
Speaker 2: He was just kind of nice and a little bit sincere, and that was all it took.
Speaker 4: Apparently those were cute. I mean they're from Target obviously.
Speaker 2: But if you ever want to get a second date update or invite us over for a hot to party game, you can always email the show. We'll call the person who isn't calling you.
Speaker 6: Back Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: I think Craigslist gets a bad rap. Honestly, you never know who's.
Speaker 2: Typing behind the screen wanting to meet up with you.
Speaker 3: Because sure, it could be some fifty year old tweaker doing whippets with his paints off and his mom's basement.
Speaker 4: Sure, or probably most likely, or think about.
Speaker 3: This, it could be an extremely good looking, rich celebrity. Maybe that job listing asking for a personal at home messuse is from hunky soccer star Christiano Ronaldo. He's sore after winning a World Cup.
Speaker 4: Match he doesn't have access to.
Speaker 2: A pinch.
Speaker 3: Or what if the guy selling gently used pants is actually Hairy styles No going through his old wardrobe and throwing out the stuff that's too masculine for him.
Speaker 4: I heard that's huge in the celebrity circles, like, hey, hit up Craigslist.
Speaker 3: Maybe that random woman looking for love outside the t Swift concert is actually Taylor Swift herself. Wow, that coming her next song Craigslist loves.
Speaker 2: So keep all that in mind. You never know who's writing when we do a brand new misconnection.
Speaker 5: After we play the new hit song, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's coming up at said k.
Speaker 6: Misconnections.
Speaker 3: That was me staring there's only two places to find true love in this world. One is sixty miles out of town at the belt Buckle Museum. Wait, the Saturday is free admission with no paints.
Speaker 2: Ah, I'll see you guys there.
Speaker 5: I just got a new belt.
Speaker 6: Sorry.
Speaker 2: The other is on the pages of craigslist dot org.
Speaker 3: We scoured that web sit every week to find the best that Misconnections has to offer, like this.
Speaker 2: First one, titled let Me be Your Leo.
Speaker 3: Man for woman thirty four southbound commuter train says I sat across from you on the train around six pm yesterday. You were the enchanting, fair skinned vixen flossing your teeth with your own hair.
Speaker 2: Oh it was so adorable.
Speaker 5: Comprehend that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is really strong hair. I thine could do it. You think you try?
Speaker 2: It's so adorable the way your lower lip jutted out, as if you might consume your own head at any moment. I love a girl with a strong lower jaw.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: He reminds me of a young John Cina.
Speaker 4: I can actually see that. That is a strong job.
Speaker 5: I can't see it.
Speaker 4: I can't see him.
Speaker 2: He keeps going.
Speaker 3: I was the well dressed hunk of a man who picked up your phone after you dropped it. When I handed it back, you commented on the bike marks on my neck and asked if I needed medical attention.
Speaker 2: Don't worry, they're just passion bites from an old friend.
Speaker 5: What kind of they wanted?
Speaker 2: As I sat there staring at you, my mind wandered, and I pictured us going to the front of the train, together leaning against the railing, and both of us reaching towards the sun yelling I'm king of the southbound commuter train.
Speaker 4: That's the subject line.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 2: We would then walk arms and twine to the very back of the train and get it on the caboose.
Speaker 5: Let's go the train.
Speaker 3: When my Titanic train fantasy came to the end, I noticed that you had left. I promise someday I will find you near far wherever southbound commuter train you that signed Antonio and man, she's out there for you, bro. This next misconnection is titled to the gorgeous blonde in the third row from the back. I see you girl, okay, that's man for woman twenty six church on Spruce Streets. It says you, thin and pretty, sporting a skimpy blue dress, looking all delicious and spicy, just chilling at my wedding.
Speaker 6: Whoa wow?
Speaker 4: Why why want to be a Sunday service?
Speaker 5: Else, I'll give him that.
Speaker 2: I was kind of preoccupied, if you know what I mean?
Speaker 14: Yeah, dog?
Speaker 4: And why was there a stranger? You don't know what You're.
Speaker 2: Ready after I agreed to be faithful and tongued my bride. Oh I saw you at the reception getting down on a chicken skewer. Oh okay, and he says, oh face emoji.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: I couldn't talk to you, but I tried to get your attention with a naughty hand gesture during the father daughter dance.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I'm not the father.
Speaker 5: I hate this guy.
Speaker 2: Noise, noise, noise. Hey the you caught the bouquet? You know what that means? It means the groom is going to give it to you?
Speaker 6: What it means?
Speaker 4: That's not the tradition.
Speaker 5: Get married?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this wedding, it's the tradition. So yeah said it. What you do about it?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I couldn't post on here sooner. But I'm still on my honeymoon and the wi fi at our International hotel is terrible. You're thinking about her, he says, hit me back my emails on the invite and just to be safe. You're not one of my cousins or something, are you.
Speaker 8: Oh, we don't know.
Speaker 2: What's just saying. Crazy things have happened before.
Speaker 5: Yes, I don't think it's gonna stop this guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because he didn't lead with that question.
Speaker 2: That's signed. You're right, he signs it B swizz exclamation point semi cole.
Speaker 5: Did this guy get married?
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's just a typo, if that's how he actually signs.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This next misconnection is titled One Man's junk Can be Another Woman's treasure.
Speaker 2: I hope.
Speaker 4: So why do I love that subject?
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 2: That's woman for man thirty nine yard sale, She says, Oh.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 4: Act Yeah, I think it's something different.
Speaker 2: She says.
Speaker 3: Yesterday afternoon, I was walking home from hot yoga and I stumbled across your wonderful little garage deals. I was the large chested lady who looked like a cute tennis instructor with visor tennis skirt and surgically enhanced backside peach emoji.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I am not.
Speaker 2: Going to that. She keeps going.
Speaker 3: I believe you're the man of the operation because I saw you tell that child. He couldn't have that old slinky for fifty cents and then snatched it out of his hands.
Speaker 2: Good for you, stick to your price.
Speaker 4: He's a little attached to his old junk as it is.
Speaker 3: He laughed about everything and anything, sometimes nothing. Originally I was only gonna buy the scary inflatable Santa from you, but your clooney smile and brad pitt charm talked me into also purchasing two demon baby lawn ornaments.
Speaker 4: Appropriate definitely Christmas.
Speaker 2: You said I was a good shopper and threw in an unfortunate candle just for fun.
Speaker 4: Was unfortunate about it?
Speaker 5: These are weird.
Speaker 2: Vibes, she says, At least I think it was a candle question mark.
Speaker 3: We shook hands on the deal, and that's when I think I surprised you by kissing your cheek, which is normal where I come from.
Speaker 2: Parentheses adult film industry.
Speaker 4: I'm literally crying. I can't. I love how she casually dropped that in the parenthesis.
Speaker 2: How do I work this into By the way, if you're not doing any thing this weekend, come over to my place. You can see where I put the unfortunate candle.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, call her, get her over right away.
Speaker 2: All I can tell you is that it's unfortunate. Oho sign xxxxx. Oh oh Charlie with an Ie sin did Gregs's misconnection.
Speaker 6: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: If Brooke gets the win today, she'll be at nineteen consecutive wins in a row. Whoa bro Brook just squinted her eyes like that numbers too big to comprehension.
Speaker 4: My brain is not firing correctly, I am. It's like the connections aren't being made. So we'll see how this goes.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, we're gonna be taken on a first time player to win Brooks Box. And finally somebody from your own generation, Mario from Mill Creek who is retired. Mario retirement.
Speaker 15: You're so it's nice you're busier than when you're.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what retired people say.
Speaker 5: And I never believe it.
Speaker 4: My dad same thing.
Speaker 10: I'm like, really, my dad, I believe because he worries about little things like, oh, I have to replace three light bulbs out in the garden today.
Speaker 4: Does that take care?
Speaker 21: Why are your light bulbs in your gardens like nighttime? I'm like, who's in your garden at night?
Speaker 7: Dad?
Speaker 5: Retirement?
Speaker 3: The excitement of retiring. Yeah, all right, Brooke is leaving the studio. While that happens, Mario, you know the game's played. He got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say passed. But you have to beat Brooke outright to win.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 17: I guess?
Speaker 2: Okay, good luck? Your time starts now. Today is National Food Truck Day. Which state has the most food trucks California? What company owns Marvel in the US?
Speaker 3: What place is known as music City? What famous gymnast was the first in history to ever land a triple double in competition?
Speaker 2: Mary lou rent on average? How many months of our lives do we waste waiting for traffic lights to change? All right, going rogue on that answer. But we're gonna bring Brooke back into the studio, and Mario, I see you have a special skill that you do to pass the time when you're living out your retired life.
Speaker 7: What is it? It's a planet trying to.
Speaker 2: Do you have it nearby? Oh, come on, we gotta get it. We gotta eat a taste a lot of time, just a little.
Speaker 11: Bit, okay, I'll try.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just give us a strum.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, you.
Speaker 2: Have like a second career here. That was amazing.
Speaker 5: You're so good at that.
Speaker 4: I try.
Speaker 3: I like Mark because he's humble. But all right, bro, your turn, Your time starts now. Today is National Food Truck Day. Which state has the most food trucks?
Speaker 4: Washington?
Speaker 3: What company owns Marvel of Disney in the US. What place is known as music City Nashville. What famous gymnast was the first in history to ever land a triple double in competition on average? How many months of our lives do we waste waiting for traffic lights to change?
Speaker 6: Eight?
Speaker 2: What sport was Abraham Lincoln a champion in.
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It felt good.
Speaker 2: Time to send it over the scoreboard to see how you did with Jose.
Speaker 7: I'll just sit over here until you stop being at melos.
Speaker 2: Mario, you did great.
Speaker 5: You got too correct.
Speaker 2: Today, Musically talented and smile.
Speaker 5: I know, look at you.
Speaker 21: You're a catch, Mario, And Brook says her brain doesn't work, but it worked well enough.
Speaker 5: She got three.
Speaker 7: It again.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Mario. Here's the answers for everybody. National Food Truck Day is today. The state with the most food trucks would be California over seven hundred and fifty of them.
Speaker 5: I thought Portland alone would break that record.
Speaker 3: The company that owns Marvel is Disney. They purchased it in two thousand and nine for a cool four billion.
Speaker 2: Easy.
Speaker 3: Now it's worth fifty three billion. In the US music city is Nashville. The famous gymnast who was the first ever to land a triple double in competition was Simon Biles.
Speaker 2: That's a triple twisting double backflip.
Speaker 5: That's amazing thing I won't ever do.
Speaker 2: I bet you.
Speaker 3: Mario secretly has that ability to He's just too humble to practice out of bed quick. We waste an average of six months at traffic lights waiting for them to change.
Speaker 4: I get more red lights than the average person, I think, Yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: And Abraham Lincoln was a champion in wrestling. Oh really, he only lost one match out of three hundred in his career.
Speaker 10: Hall of Fame.
Speaker 5: Really, not even kidding.
Speaker 2: No, that's awesome, crazy, Thank you so much for playing with us. Mario, You're awesome dude. And we'll be back to do Windbrooks Bucks same time tomorrow.
Speaker 4: It's like every day I find another reason to love the Washington Potato Commission and Washington potato growers because our potato growers are committed to sustainable farming practices to grow spuds for generations to come. You hear that, kids, you got spuds for life. And it means so much that ninety nine percent of Washington potato farms are family run. These growers are environmentalists at their core, and they want their crops and fields healthy for their kids and their kids, and their kids and their kids. You get all those little tater tots out there. Farmers rely on cost effective, reliable energy like hydropower for harvesting and processing potatoes. Oh By using GPS trackers while fertilizing and more energy efficient farming equipment, they're using less diesel and releasing less carbon dioxide into the atmosphere. Go to potatoes dot com slash farm families to learn more about their sustainable farming practices.