Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment news, some sad news from the hip hop world. Beloved H Town rapper Big Pokey has died. Pokey Yeah, Big Pokey died after collapsing on stage. And we'll talk about it, of course, at the top of the hour. And as we switch gears here. In celebrity baby news, Courtney Kardashian is pregnant and Stephen A. Smith says he's interested in the will of fortune hosting gig. We'll talk about him all all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now, it's time to ask the clo Okay jessin Detroit says, I waited to until I was fifty four years old to marry mister wrong.
Speaker 2: It's only been eight.
Speaker 1: Months and my husband is so insecured that I have to reassure him that he did everything right during sex every time we finish.
Speaker 2: Isn't it best to leave before it gets it's worse?
Speaker 3: Uh, you're asking me if you should leave your husband. Yeah, of eight months. No, I'm not gonna tell you to do that because he want to have this conversation about how he was last night. You won't leave your husband because he wants have a conversation about how he was last night.
Speaker 4: At least he was there, at least he was with you.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was.
Speaker 3: Saying that you want to leave your husband because he wants to discuss what.
Speaker 4: Happened last night? How was he last night?
Speaker 3: And I don't think we can leave a man because of that, because at least he would a baby when I was when I when I was bringing it, was I really bringing it.
Speaker 4: By the whole up thing?
Speaker 3: Wholdaus I frying that bacon just the way you like it? Now, some nights you ain't gonna be what you was, dog, and you need to understand that. But you gotta be if you're gonna ask a question, gotta be ready for that answer. So like if uh like, like, if you said, baby, how was our last night? Then she could honestly say, well it's been better.
Speaker 2: Or y.
Speaker 4: Ain't no questions.
Speaker 3: But if you keep on asking them every time, one of these answers is gonna be true? Baby because you like it last night, well two fridays ago, it was better. What really mess him up? If she opened up a journal and got all of it calculated, No, baby, baby, baby baby, When I put I put that new move on you last night?
Speaker 4: How you like it? Well, it might have been new to you.
Speaker 2: Don't say that, you know.
Speaker 4: Stuff like that.
Speaker 3: So I don't think you should leave a man just because he want to know. Just find a way to let him know. We're not going to answer this every time.
Speaker 1: Right, That's exactly right, all right, Diana and Baton Rouge says, my husband and I are going to Essence Best and he invited his frat brother and his new wife to come.
Speaker 2: Stay with us.
Speaker 1: I have my clique of girls that I party with every year. I told my husband that he needs to be more considerate.
Speaker 2: Am I wrong?
Speaker 4: No, that's true.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, if you invite somebody, it's got to be as a couple. It's got to be both agreed upon.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Marjorie got girlfriends. I don't like the husband when I ain't coming over here everyone, No, I'm just saying. I'm just saying, that's all I can do is give you my life. Is I know you have to collaborate, you know. And Marjorie, no, I don't care for him. She can come on, she won't, but when you bring him, you know, you know I am not taking him to the cigar entertain him.
Speaker 4: I don't like it. Okay, so I don't have nobody in my house, you know.
Speaker 2: So she's not wrong.
Speaker 3: No, no, she's not wrong at all. And you've got a group of girls. Y'all should have went down there. All y'all had went down there to Essa together. They got a little frat brother and wife. It's hard for a woman to entertain another woman.
Speaker 4: She don't know.
Speaker 3: Women don't like to do that, and they don't like to be put in that spot. Because while you and your boy have the high high he heat good time, she's sitting up there looking upside this girl's head.
Speaker 4: She don't even care for her.
Speaker 1: I like your shoes, okay, all right, moving on to you for your shoes.
Speaker 2: Coming on to Sonya and Columbia.
Speaker 1: Sonya writes my husband, my ex husband is dating a woman I went to college with. She approached me and my new husband at home depot and went on and on about happy she is with my ex. I walked away to keep from saying anything, and my husband took it as me being jealous.
Speaker 2: Why should I hold a conversation with that girl.
Speaker 3: You should have took a sheet of plywood and dropped it off. Oh yeah, that ended that right there. You know you're over here talking to me about him from you. I ain't got to hear this here.
Speaker 2: From you, but her husband took it as she being jealous.
Speaker 4: No, you don't want to hear that, you know. But what she come over there with that part?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that old rubbing in your face to you. Can you know, ain't nobody feel to do that?
Speaker 4: Women?
Speaker 3: One thing about women. Women are not stupid. Everything y'all do. When you see the girl that you went to college with and you now have her ex to even bring the ex up, you know.
Speaker 4: What you're doing. Yeah, y'all some messy ass piece.
Speaker 2: Men are messy too.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no, no, no, no no, But that ain't what this one is about that.
Speaker 3: It's not this you are y'all, y'all asked this messy next question. Don't need no more coming. You know, I would like to say something about Colo today. It's going so wonderfully well because Tommy's not interjecting his opinion in my segment, Thank you very much. Go ahead in the next one with his face right up against the damn zoom, always ready to pounce and give his answer.
Speaker 4: As you'll ask out.
Speaker 3: The damn zoom so close and get in your own damn segments, do your damn pranks, man and all that. Get on out of here. He got that little, one little show ready for Lord. Now he thinks he knows something. Anybody asks you nothing on that show?
Speaker 2: Ready to love? First of all? Get it right, all right? Moving on, last one, Steve, Last one. This is from.
Speaker 1: Taylor and Louisville, who says, I'm twenty one years old and I'm getting married to a man that's six years older. When my mother found out we've been dating for four years, she told me that my fiance is a predator.
Speaker 2: She's not coming to my wedding.
Speaker 1: Is this a sign I should marry him?
Speaker 3: Y'all been dating for four years? Y'all getting married twenty one?
Speaker 1: She's twenty one, So they've been dating since she was sixteen, right.
Speaker 4: No, seventy one, four seventeen, and he's.
Speaker 1: Six years older than he's twenty seven right now, she's twenty one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so he was twenty three, he was twenty three, she was seventeen.
Speaker 3: He might you might be it for him, So your mama talking about what he was.
Speaker 4: But that's how people do.
Speaker 3: People always want to hold you to your prior mistake and never never allow you to be who you've become.
Speaker 4: This could be a great guy. You know.
Speaker 3: He might have shouldn't have been dipping that lower in the whale early on, but he shade in the whale though. Yeah, he stayed in the whale, you know. Yeah, I'm not saying and he's a predator. But you're twenty one now. All you gotta do is based on how you feel. If you don't feel uncomfortable about it, postponing, all.
Speaker 1: Right, thank you, Celo. Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news.
Speaker 2: For you right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.