Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't know y'all bat all at all.
Speaker 4: So don't give a.
Speaker 2: Black busy listening to show.
Speaker 5: I don't Joy, Yeah, Joy, have.
Speaker 2: You got to do that?
Speaker 4: You love you? You gotta turn.
Speaker 2: Got to turn the mouth the turn you probably.
Speaker 3: Got to turn mouth to turn out, to turn the water of the moat. Jup, come.
Speaker 2: Come out you think, h huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 6: You got listening to the voice, Come on dig me NOWT one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show man, Yeah, I do. Man.
Speaker 2: God been good to me. Man, he been so good to me. Wow. And and you know why I say it like that.
Speaker 6: What makes it amazing is because it's been in spite of myself.
Speaker 2: I mean you know what I mean by that. I mean I mean that he's been good to me.
Speaker 6: In spite of all the craziness I've done, all the foolishness I've gotten myself involved with, and not only got but knowingly got myself involved with all of the stupid decisions I've made. Put all that to the side, and he's still been good to me. Bring it all and put it on the plate and he's still good to me.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: That's amazing man. And I'm sure there's a lot of people that can say the exact same thing. I mean, come on, man, I got you, ain't famous, I got a'tybody, got no microphone in your face. I got nobody, ain't got no spotlight on you. I got nobody, ain't got no camera in your face. I got nobody. Probably ain't nobody blogging about you. But let me tell you something. If you break it down and be real about it, Oh, you done done something outside the box. You done done something ladies included. You've done something out the box. You woke up and went what did I do that for?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: We've all done it. So with all that said and done, God still loves you, man, God still loves you, still wants the best for you, still considers you his child, and its willing. It's willing man to show you your future. He is willing to show you your life. He is willing to let you take a peek at the blueprint.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: That's an amazing God right there. Because I know I couldn't do it. I couldn't do it. I'm glad it's him, you know, today, man, I want to encourage brothers out there. And when I say brothers, I'm talking to everybody that's of the male species. I don't care about your color. I really really don't. I don't even have time for that in my day. Matter of fact, Sometimes when you get to discuss and race, I just get tired of it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I just wish, you know, some days I just want to wake up, just do me.
Speaker 6: You know, I got what the skin tone is, I got that, But I just want to wake up some days and just going by my business and do me. I don't want to have to deal with it somebody. I get tired of talking about the issues. Ain't gonna make them go away. But sometimes I get tired. So to day, I'm talking to brothers, all the brothers of the male species. I'm talking about men today. Man, if you ain't doing it all, if you're feel an empty man, start today completing your process and your journey. And you know what I'm saying by that, if there's a part of you just missing as a man, and now, man, I'm talking to you. So you know, some ladies listening, but you know what I'm talking about. It's some part of you that's missing. As a man, if you ain't really been in touch with your kids like you're supposed to now for whatever the reason is. And please know, I do understand how sometimes women can use children as pawns. It happens all the time. I've been through it. I've been through it, man, I know what it feels like, man to wanna do something. But because you ain't got this or you ain't doing this, then I ain't gonna let you have this. You gotta fight through, fellas, you got to fight through. You got to fulfill your end of the deal. And I got how difficult they making it. I got how man, it's gonna come with some drama, but you gotta fight through it. Because man, we need fathers to be fathers. That's really what we need. If you're a man out there and you are a father of a child, need you do your job. I'm talking about our community, our situation, us as a people, all of us. We need you to be a father period. Hey man, I ain't coming down on you. I'm just your boy. I'm your man. And I've been in the same predicament, in the same hole myself where I couldn't get to them, where they were used as pawns, where they were told things about me that wasn't even true. I've been through it. You can't see them, you don't come up. Okay, okay, I got all that. You ain't sent this.
Speaker 2: You ain't okay, Hey got all that.
Speaker 6: If you can call them sometimes, tell them you're thinking about them, tell them you love them. If you can get a letter to them, if you can get a message to your children through one of your relatives, start the process today.
Speaker 2: Be a father. It's your job now.
Speaker 6: Because you you ignoring him, are you acting like they ain't over there? Or you thee backed them out of your mind because the situation got too difficult. I got that. I got that, But you got to step up and be fathers. You got to write a letter. You gotta send the money. If she talking about If you don't send all the money, you ain't gonna see him. Send what you got. If she if taking it over there is too much drama, send it through a relative, give it to a mama, give it to her sister, ask her to take it over there and do something for the baby. Because okay, okay, you can't deal with the drama. I got that, and I know it's much to pay when you have to deal with that, because clearly I know hell have no fury like a woman's going. Please know. I know that, Please know. And that's a real statement. That ain't no saying. Steve got that. That's the truth. But do what you gotta do. Sometimes you have to apologize. Sometimes an apology goes a long way to your children. Just say, look, because I've made this apology before. Hey man, look I'm sorry I wasn't there for you. I was out grinding and hustling and I wasn't paying attention to you and I should have been.
Speaker 2: And I apologize.
Speaker 6: And I imagine, man, there's days where you was telling people I was your father up at the school and they wasn't believing you. I apologize for sending you through that. But now, man, I tell you what. I made some mistakes, and I got it together. I want me and you to move forward as father and son. I want me and you to move forward as father and daughter. I want to be in your life now. I ain't got a lot, but guess what, I know a lot because if you a man and you a father, please know, you know something that child don't know. You have information, you have experience. That's all they need sometimes to have somebody.
Speaker 2: To talk to.
Speaker 6: That daughter yours just needs to know from her daddy, how should a man treat me?
Speaker 2: Dad?
Speaker 6: What should I look for in a man? See, they'll take that information from you because they know it's coming from the right place. And then you know that your son needs you because you know how difficult it is if you're trying to be a man without your daddy. You already know how funky that is, right there. So come on, man and meet your mistakes and move forward. Call your kids, write a letter, get a phone number on them, send a text, drop a message, send a note up to the school.
Speaker 2: Do something. Man. If those of us that are.
Speaker 6: Fathers would just be fathers, I could shut the minering camp down.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: I will say, I apologize because I don't want you to think I'm coming down on you. But I've been through this myself. I ain't really coming down. I'm just reminding you. This is our job. These are our children, this is our responsibility. We are men. There is no excuses. You don't get you don't get cut a brake on that one.
Speaker 1: Sorry you're listening.
Speaker 2: Show ladies and gentlemen, let me clear my throat.
Speaker 1: He anyway, that was quick.
Speaker 2: That was a cold jail boy. Yeah, I thought that boy. Didn't let me kill my throat anyway. Man great day to day?
Speaker 7: Who is that? Djol J Cool?
Speaker 6: I cooked for a million dollars. I wouldn't have won that. I'd have had all kind of guesses.
Speaker 2: I'd have been million for you. We would have wondered Big Daddy Kane, I'd have been struggling.
Speaker 6: You get three guesses, god Man, Jure rock Hudder.
Speaker 2: Hey, y'all, I'm just starting like this today.
Speaker 6: Shirley Strawberry calling for real Mississippi Monica Junior government. Name is killed Space and the legend that is nephew Tommy. Just bringing everybody in. You know, got these boys downhire Man voice is about gone.
Speaker 2: Man just doing what he made me to do.
Speaker 6: I want to thank Kevin Fraser from Entertainment tonight. This is the first national exposure we've ever gotten at the ranch. He heard about it and came down so we'll see how they put that piece together. Thank him for coming down to the ranch. I think all the mothers for entrusting us with their sons. Us a good group, man, funny group. Uh, it's rained really really bad, really hard yesterday. Boys get off the bus. They lined up. Little boy told me, he said, mister Harvey raining out here. I said, yeah, I know, man, I said, I like rain. He said, we're gonna get sick standing out here. I said, who told you that? He said, my mama. I said, your mama not here.
Speaker 7: You mentioned already he sent you here.
Speaker 2: Welcome to Steve har.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and this is something my daddy would have told me. So that's what I tell these boys. I want to thank h Yeasy for coming down yesterday, Chico Bean for coming down.
Speaker 2: You know he wasn't here. We got clarity on that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we got delegation from Bahamas for the first time. I had three of my hometown, ten of my hometown boys down from Cleveland. I'm so proud of these little dudes.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: They all stood up there, always together. So you know, we break them up in the groups. They formed teams. The boys from Cleveland said, we ain't splitting up.
Speaker 2: We will never split up.
Speaker 6: The boys from Cleveland say, waing's split though. Yeah, yeah, it's ten of us.
Speaker 2: This our group right here. We don't need to be done.
Speaker 6: They told the soldiers. W Ain's splitting up. We from Cleveland. Wa ain't splitting up soldiers. We got me mister, we got a problem for these Cleveland boys. I said, no, let them stay together. Man, we don't need to hit the twine them right now.
Speaker 2: Let me come back here and work with them. I went back there and talk with him.
Speaker 6: I said, yeah, they need to be a group by theyself.
Speaker 1: For the mentoring is underway. Coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we will hear from a nephew as he runs that prank back right after this, you're listening morning show, another weeknight leftovers, the usual TV shows boring. It's Shirley Strawberry here to tell you. Don't let that happen to your evening. Grab a Seagum's Escapes instead and sip into something more flavorful. Try exotic flavors like Seagrums Escapes Jamaking Me Happy, a delicious blend of tropical guava, sweet strawberries, refreshing lemons, and juicy watermelon flavors. Turn the ordinary into the extraordinary with Seagrums Eskates and make happiness happen. Flavored malt beverages enjoy responsibly. The Seagrum Beverage Company Rochester, New York, used under license. It is time now to run that prank back with the nephew what you got for his nef All.
Speaker 8: Right now we're running it back now. Make sure you're ready. Now, this right here is Mona. You need to fix your opinions. You need to fix your opinions. I ain't gonna tell you no, Mona. Let's go waited, Hey, hey, hey, and there's some people on this show. I'm gonna let y'all know who need to fix their appearance.
Speaker 2: That's sun not today. Not to take careful the statement you just made. You say that to me, and I said, okay, hold up, don.
Speaker 8: Uh, Mona, you need to fix your parents dog if you would, it's only talking to Mona.
Speaker 2: You guys.
Speaker 9: Hello, Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach a Mona. Please, jesus hi, how you doing. My name is James over with the with Corporation. I'm with the corporate wardrobe. You've been with the company for about eight years now, am I correct? Mona?
Speaker 10: Yes, sir, okay, correct.
Speaker 9: Like I said, I'm from a corporate wardrobe. Wanted to kind of give you a call. There's been some conversation about it, but wanted to give you a call about your appearance in the office. Okay, okay, now your your your appearance seems to be pretty much intact as far as your clothing is concerned. So it's nothing. It has nothing to do with that.
Speaker 10: Okay. Now, first of all, what uh my parents have to do with your corporation?
Speaker 9: Well, what's going on? Like I said, you, you've been with corpor for about what eight years? Now? Am I right?
Speaker 1: Yes? Sir?
Speaker 9: I have Okay, and uh.
Speaker 10: You calling me telling me something by my kids?
Speaker 9: Right? I need what I what I wanted to talk to you about is that what what what some of the workers in the office are having a problem with. And what we want to do is get you an actual doctor's appointment because we want to see about helping you get a breast reduction.
Speaker 11: Oh what.
Speaker 10: A breast production?
Speaker 9: Okay? Now you you you you? I mean from from my understanding that your your breasts are too large.
Speaker 10: Hold hold on, now, who is this versus?
Speaker 9: What was my name is? James? Like I said, I'm with Corporate Wardrobe and I'm calling you actually pretty much human resources of corporation.
Speaker 10: Okay, Now, if you ain't kind of hear by something else, certainly what we do here. So you calling me telling me somebody giving me a breath reduction, What you need to do is try to dig up slow, because what I'm doing over here, I'm going they was over here and I'm gonna wear them. They came out, I wear them.
Speaker 9: Problems, Mona. All we want to do is we want to get you a doctor's appointment so we can help you get your get your breast reduced. So you know you you feel a lot more comfortable and the people in the office will be a lot more comfortable.
Speaker 10: Okay, I'm not You ain't FeelA do it. Man. You ain't gonna come in and tell me some well what y'all gonna do to me? What you talk about? I'm even just being this foremost eight years and I ain't never had no problem when nobody's telling me something of my friends. So what you need to do is find out who's going around here making these rumors. And first of all, I'm gonna dig up because if everyone's up in here talking about me and you know, jealous because I'm on top of my and they jealous of me, I'm on you know, I'm on mind and they rob I ain't got problem with my breath.
Speaker 9: Look, ma'am, my job is to get your breast reduced. I gotta get I gotta bring.
Speaker 10: Them down big too, Can you reduce that? Excuse me, my big can you reduce that?
Speaker 9: Man? Listen, I gotta get your breast down to it. I gotta get a death. I gotta bring them down.
Speaker 10: You ain't do it. Say what you're gonna get downe is that's what you're gonna get done and whatever. Listen to start worrying about my great So you and whoever whoever calling you are telling you something about what I'm doing at this this tell him, I said, the kids mind, so what do you do? I'm gonna do me. So they don't like that, then hey, holler at them because I'm a find whoever doing it because they're jealous. I'm a bad They don't understand it, and the man's come in and what whoo whoop when they come to who, they come to my desk and ask for who, they.
Speaker 9: Ask for me Mona, Mona, I understand that. But what I'm saying is your breastst are distraction in the office, and I gotta get your breast brought down.
Speaker 10: First of all, whoever you are. You might even come to see you sit shall to the front of my desk and see how it look. You might want to come back and bring out your crew.
Speaker 9: Mona, I can't. I can't. I don't want to come set your desk and see your your your I gotta get you to a doctor and get your breast reduced. Now when you wanted a point.
Speaker 10: I ain't gonna see.
Speaker 5: No, I'm going to a dog.
Speaker 9: Mona, You're going to a dog.
Speaker 10: You bring it so he I ain't going no doctors. What you talking about? The doctor whoever you get you me to go see. I ain't trying to hear you hear.
Speaker 9: What I'm gonna do is they said you would act like this moment. They said you would react just this way. This is what the people in the office are talking about.
Speaker 10: I don't give it down what they I've been in this company so I almost eight years. I ain't no hand nobody calling me telling me some my friend, what you need to do. First of all, you need to come in and see me because it might like what you're sick. Because I'm a big, bad Bowl three and four woman. You better yet, well, what's your name? And nothing? What's your what's your name?
Speaker 9: Why do you need my name?
Speaker 10: I need your names because I ain't never had somebody cow my damn job to tell me something about my ber I need to know your name because I'm gonna get some lottery in this because I don't play this shit I need. I don't play that. So whoever you is, and your carpet and whoever kindly by my breast, I don't play that. I need your name, I really do. Because you're done, I'm gonna find out who this is happen.
Speaker 9: Do you want to know my name?
Speaker 10: I want to know your damn name. He y'all, I want to know your name. What is it?
Speaker 9: Are you listening?
Speaker 12: What is it?
Speaker 9: This is less? You tell me from the Steve Harby Morning Show. You just got pranked by your girlfriend?
Speaker 10: You what brace bigger than mine? Get nat a limp? Me and y'all need to clin what you're gonna make me go?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 10: I can't believe it's in her breads bigger than man. And then she got a limp. And I listened to this show every morning, and I just can't believe I got got she did it, she got me, got me. But I'm gonna catch her lips. I'm gonna catch the watching. It's okay, I'm gonna get him.
Speaker 9: All right, Babe, I got one more for your baby. What is what is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 10: May you already know.
Speaker 9: That one and only?
Speaker 10: Steve Harvey Morning Show? Hey, Tom, I guess what play on this hip firm? I just want to let you know I'm aside sixteen with a low cut.
Speaker 1: Come up next, asked the colo. With you're listening Stave Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour, and entertainment news Shannon Sharp and Skip Bayless have an emotional farewell on Sharp's last day on the air. Drake wins close to one million dollars. Sorry kir on the Denver Nuggets championship game. Sorry about that, Junior, And d Wade explains his wife Gabrielle Union's fifty flip fifty to fifty split comment about their finances. We'll talk about all of these stories coming up at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the clo our chief love Officer, Steve Harvey. This one's from Kenna and Baltimore. Clo Keanna writes, I'm in a fairly new relationship and we just spent our first night together. He was very gassy all night, and he didn't apologize or excuse himself to go do it elsewhere. I told him it's rude, and he said he should be able to be comfortable around me. I'm a newbie at dating. So is this common in relationship? No?
Speaker 2: What especially one?
Speaker 6: No, that's not common. It's not it's not common. You're gonna have to make a decision here. Being comfortable around somebody is necessary. You want to be comfortable. But if any relationship is compromised, it's some things you can do and some things you can't do. Some things you could that you used to do, that you're not gonna be able to do. Some things you're gonna give, some things you gonna get. You got to get in the compromised position. First night, he blowing gas all night long. No, what are we going with this?
Speaker 2: Here? We're done?
Speaker 6: So I guess later on you're gonna be sitting in there on the toilet with the damn door.
Speaker 2: See, where are we going with this?
Speaker 9: Here?
Speaker 2: You got to close that dough.
Speaker 1: I'm out for one must close the allright, what should she say to him, Steve, We're done.
Speaker 6: Hey, listen, listen to me. I find that to be offensive. I got you can be a comfortable but if it's offensive to me, why don't you try to You can go, just go do it somewhere else. And then if he don't want to do that. See, you gotta understand if a person's unwilling to compromise, it ain't gonna stop it.
Speaker 1: Blowing gas now, okay, all right, you.
Speaker 2: Can write that down.
Speaker 6: That's gonna carry over into several things, especially some girls up in the hill you're just in here blowing gas.
Speaker 2: Were gonna break up?
Speaker 6: Cause what you can't do is be fine and funky.
Speaker 1: Together, does it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 7: No, I can't do both.
Speaker 1: No, all right. Moving on to tab and Charleston, Tad wrote, I wrote to you last year, Uncle Steve, for help with my cheating husband. I did something stupid by trying to beat him at his own game, and I got caught in the act. Now I really need help. We both were wrong. So what gives him the right to be mad?
Speaker 6: Well, the same right that gave you to be mad. You got mad when you called him cheating. So you thought you paying back by cheating on him. Now he the bust that you being cheating.
Speaker 2: Now he mad.
Speaker 6: You see, y'all, y'all, where is it that you don't understand why he mad? He mad because you cheated on him, but he cheated on me. First, Well, two roles don't make it right. You've heard that a hundred times, right, and now you starting to understand exactly why that is?
Speaker 13: So?
Speaker 6: Now what y'all need now somedamn type of counselor if y'all gonna stay together, but if every time we get mad at each other, we're gonna go sleep with somebody else.
Speaker 2: You been have a whole lot.
Speaker 1: Of fanst Ooh, fix it, Jesus, because that.
Speaker 6: Can't be your that can't be your pilly, your fixed pill.
Speaker 2: That can't be the pill you take when.
Speaker 6: Y'all mad, I'm go sleep with somebody because if that's it, right there, Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 2: How you think this marriage gonna work?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Moving on to Josie and Fayetteville, Josie says, my husband has a twelve year old daughter from a previous marriage, and when she's at our house, she's on FaceTime with her mother all the time. We never know if we're being recorded or not. I think the mom puts her up to it, but my husband doesn't want to address it. Should we take the phone from her?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 6: That you take the phone, but I think you're gonna have to have a talk because we're asking you to come over here so we can spend time with you and so we can get to know you and we can have some family time and everything. And I think the mother should say unless the little girl, unless the little girl is totally uncomfortable and her mother is her security blanket, or the mother is saying, tell me what they're doing?
Speaker 2: What's going on over there?
Speaker 6: It's one of the two things, because most twelve year olds kind of want to get out and you know, but they're going from one parent's house to the other. So I'm thinking, this is my guess, is one of two things. She's either really uncomfortable over at your house and is using the mom as a security blanket.
Speaker 2: Mom, how you doing? I wish I was home? And well, what color is the couch? You now? Baby? What she got to?
Speaker 6: What kind of linens is on the bab that's most likely taking advantage of this, Yeah, but you better know that mama is taking full advantage of that you don't like to cook, and how she's making them being high her be what she have in the open, the pot he's.
Speaker 1: Gonna leave too much.
Speaker 2: So it's probably a lot of that. You're over it, then, yeah, probably a lot going well them them women.
Speaker 1: Well, so should she take the phone from her? That's what Jose.
Speaker 2: As well.
Speaker 9: Yo.
Speaker 8: They walk around pespecially little girls, they walk around them phones twenty four seven.
Speaker 1: Should she take the phone from her? That's what the the wife is asking.
Speaker 2: No, I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't think you should take the phone because I think you need to find out the cause of the problem. The problem is she's on her phone facetiming her mama the whole time. I think you need to address to why that is first taking the phone and only gonna build resentment. So if the little girl is uncomfortable over there, then that's gonna be more discomfort, you know.
Speaker 2: So I don't think take the phone. I think you should sit down and have a meeting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not gonna call you, mama. My mama told me not to.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Moving on last one, Steve to DeMarcus and Campton.
Speaker 6: I've heard everything. I've heard everything in my life. I had a little boy telling me one time, you ain't my daddy. It's okay, Well where is he?
Speaker 2: Then that's correct?
Speaker 6: Okay, maybe I might not be your daddy, but where is he? Because right now I'm here and I'm helping. I'm buying groceries and stuff, helping your mama with the rent and all this year she got at new costing down the driveway.
Speaker 2: You ain't my daddy, okay? From where it's his pokassat?
Speaker 1: Because I heard anybody, you've heard it all? See all right? Last one DeMarcus and Camden writes, I moved in with my thirty year old girlfriend, and she won't tell her father that we lived together. She's lived her entire life afraid of him. Should I talk to her dad or keep hiding?
Speaker 6: You can't interfere with that relationship. That relationship is thirty year relationship. She probably already knows that her father would not approve of her living with a guy. And that guy's you. Now you're gonna step up and talk to him, and what what you finished over there to that man house? He gonna get his ass?
Speaker 2: Whoop? So what did you call me after the fact fault.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Celo.
Speaker 2: That thumbnail of hatred I had for you has grown.
Speaker 1: Coming up next Entertainment News right after this You're listening morning show The TV sports Chantelist. Shannon Sharp's last day and Fox Undisputed was on Tuesday, and at the end of the show it was very emotional for Shannon and his co host Skip Bayless. Sharp thanked Bayless for helping him become who he is today.
Speaker 14: Take a listen the opportunity that you gave me to become what I became. I'm forever and debted to you. I'll never forget what you did for me. You've helped me grow more than you ever know.
Speaker 13: Okay, this is not easy for me either.
Speaker 14: One thing all I ask is when you lay your head on that pill at night, I gave you everything I had.
Speaker 10: You did, I gave you everything, which is why I want to thank you for all you have given to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't understand then, why is he leaving just a bitterswul bigger and better things or what.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, it's just in television that's always behind the scenes business that people are unaware of. Shannon being the brilliant person that he is is not going to share that with the general public. I can't tell you how many things get decisions get made on a network level, how many things get said in a negotiating room that you just cannot overcome. And sometimes man, working for the money is sometimes a person would rather have their dignity and their freedom than to sit there and have to listen to you under some uncomfortable situations. Now I don't know what this situation is because I ain't talk to Shannon about it because I don't want to know right now, or let it die down and we go somewhere efficient and figure it out. But something has happened behind the scenes, and it wasn't between Skip and Shannon. This has something to do on the network level, the business negotiation level, because for them two men to feel that way about each other. And I'm talking about man, Dave, that was a good ass show. I like that show, a great show. Oh they had great camaraderie. Man, They got into it, they got mad at each other, and they kept doing their work. So I don't know what it is, but you better believe it from behind the scenes network level negotiating, this got something to do with money, got some to do with money and some to do with pride.
Speaker 1: Okay, So all right, well, I guess we'll find out, like you say, Steve later on. But check this out, Junior. The Nuggets one big and guess what so did Drake. Drake bet on the Nuggets to secure their first NBA championship, and when Denver won, he took home eight hundred and thirty thousand dollars thirty thousand dollars eight hundred thirty thousand dollars in cash earnings. Now, on June first, Drake posted on Instagram that he placed two bets on the Nuggets. On the first bet, he risked one million dollars on the Nuggets to win the series outright. The second bet, he put up two hundred and fifty thousand dollars on the Nuggets to win the series in five games. So Denver and Drake won big on this year's championship game. Marry Jr.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Junior, just eating chicken nuggets, that's all he does.
Speaker 7: I put up two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: You better on Miami, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Two fifty dours done?
Speaker 2: Not that what Drake man?
Speaker 7: No, I ain't got that type of money I ain't doing that a lot of less zero.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: If I was won, I told you, but I ain't winning. So don't even talk back.
Speaker 9: I know, I know.
Speaker 1: Moving on.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, See y'all always talking about Drake's wins, y'all, don't never discuss Drake's losses. We don't know when you're a gambling man. When you're a gambling man at that level, it's some huge losses. Y'all just don't know about that. But that's all people hear the wins.
Speaker 2: Go man, I'm a back. Okay, Well when you lose.
Speaker 1: Now and he has lost, okay, yeah, I never heard he's making a whole lot of money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, can take all them losses.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah right, Steve Right, Steve shown finally.
Speaker 2: Two million dollars on a bet. I got to go sit down somewhere and rethink my decision making process all over again.
Speaker 13: All right.
Speaker 1: So, Dwayne Wade, the.
Speaker 2: Biggest question is going to be the f wrong with you? Biggest question?
Speaker 1: Like that's just.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Let's get to this story about Dwayne Wade, who's attempting now to clear up the confusion surrounding his wife's claim that they split their finances, they're fifty fifty. On a podcast interview, d Wade detailed how the fifty to fifty issues started back when they started living together in Miami. He said, quote, I said something about it being my house that I paid for. My wife looked at me and said, you will never say that to me again when it's something that we share. So when we moved to La, my wife said, I got half on it. You will never say my house again. You can say that in the arena.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 1: He also explained that she takes care of her family, her parents, siblings, and others with her finances, and he takes care of his children, his parents, and his siblings with his finances. So here's the question, Tommy, you already said that you don't care, But why do we care how millionaire couple spend their money.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 8: I mean, I don't know why we care. People were really in the ways can do whatever the Wades want to do. I don't well, I don't care what's going on in the Wade how I don't care on this.
Speaker 1: Jesus, what though, if I marry NBA player, I ain't split nothing fifty whatever, Gabelle, I'm not doing it. I would just be over there mad.
Speaker 6: Right if whatever happened, here's something that will never happen. Okay, never hear Steve and Mardrey explaining they finances to no doom man.
Speaker 2: What y'all say? It ain't your damn Beast's right? That's right, it ain't nothing, all right?
Speaker 1: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, Teddy Riley remember him from the New Jack Swing Age. Well, anyway, he's supporting Donald Trump for its twenty twenty reelection.
Speaker 2: Bid.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it to this bar you're listening, morning show. Teddy Riley is voiced his support for Donald Trump after Trump's second indictment and arraignment. Trump proclaimed his innocence in an Instagram post late last week, and Teddy Riley jumped in the comments to support Trump with lots of muscle emojis. One commenter, who was shocked by Teddy Riley's exuberance for Trump, asked, seriously, Teddy, you're really on here agreeing with this dude. Riley made it clear that he is in full support of Trump's re election because Trump pardoned his older brother from serving a double life sentence in prison. Okay, that's why you wonder why. That's why. According to an interview with The Shade Room, Teddy Riley believes that Trump can do something amazing for us because he did it for Africa while he was in office. He said that everyone has their own beliefs and this is solely what he believes.
Speaker 2: So there you go.
Speaker 6: Got what did their family? What did Donald Trump do for saying that Africa and Haiti was a s nation?
Speaker 1: Yeah as whole.
Speaker 2: That's whatevers. So you know what I mean. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Look, Teddy could do what he want to do, but y'all stop being upset with people who had one vote. Yeah, Teddy got one vote. Now, if his brother got pardoned, I can understand his appreciation for Donald Trump.
Speaker 13: With them on that.
Speaker 2: Right, he pardoned my brother. He alright with me?
Speaker 6: Okay, cool, I ain't mad at that. As matter of fact, I ain't mad at Teddy at all. I understand him supporting the dude right now. But that's that's Teddy.
Speaker 2: It's just Teddy.
Speaker 6: He just won vote. But you know he ain't out there campaign. And yeah, now let me tell you something, Donald Trump is in trouble. You can tweet all you want, it's the biggest hypocrisy to miss use of power in our judicial system. No, that's what y'all been doing since we got here. So welcome to the treatment that most people have to relegate themselves too. I'm I'm in full support of Donald Trump getting indicted, Yeah, getting a grand jury.
Speaker 2: I'm just thought.
Speaker 6: Welcome, Welcome, because I'm telling you right now, if any one of you listening had done any of this stuff this man has done, your ass would be locked up and in prison.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that right now.
Speaker 6: That's just being you take them documents and what y'all don't know, all these Hannity and all the people y'all don't even know what them documents is that he got.
Speaker 2: That's what's the crazy part. And he selected the documents he wanted to put in his incredible information on Now did you see him in the bathroom, Steve.
Speaker 7: About curtain?
Speaker 1: What you're doing? That's what this is all right? Coming up next, It's Friday, so you know the man is here. We're talking about Roscoe Wallace in the building right after this. You're listening Morning show. You know it's Friday, so that must be in Roscoe is here.
Speaker 2: Baby, get around every Friday everybody. You know man, every four he.
Speaker 6: Girl, pretty amp, all the nice teeth. All the women on this show got pretty thief, thank you, no money, a little smile and woman, you know what I'm saying. All the girls on this show got pretty teem and they showed you what was telling.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 15: Man?
Speaker 2: How you doing? Roscoe?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's up? Roscoe? Or you got a delay? No, you gotta delay anyway?
Speaker 13: What what going on?
Speaker 2: You gotta wait on good things? My whole life of delay.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Carlat hanging over.
Speaker 2: Hein't carlor went out of the day. Nothing.
Speaker 15: Let's talk about it, you know, chooing this Black music month and kind of sad about this R and B beef between Anita Bacon Babyface. We talked about it the other day. Anyway, Babyface had a tiny.
Speaker 2: Desk by your clothes were gone and singing your red oh.
Speaker 6: Ah, cook your dinner tonight, baby shoot, as I get home from work, whatever that's hold, I'll buy your clothes. I'll cook your dinner tonight. Shore you get a whole work. I heard all the hell how they baby free?
Speaker 9: So I know that right.
Speaker 1: He did this tiny desk concert.
Speaker 2: Did you see it?
Speaker 15: It was Babyface, Shante Moore, Tank singing background.
Speaker 2: And the guy, the other guy that could sing his name Wilson. He's from the boys, He's.
Speaker 1: From the boy.
Speaker 6: Let me and the Boy the Red health. Yeah, boy, the little boy can say right here. You ain't even careful.
Speaker 2: Oh said we.
Speaker 9: Come to the.
Speaker 6: Road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because I wanted to tell but that what they sang on the Owner. Yes, but that's what they sang on the eaty Bitty Danced. They were saying that anybody disk concert, You.
Speaker 6: Know that that show they got on TV where they all be sitting down the little eating bitty den set up and there and that one of the song they saying, and I ain't like it because boys and men do.
Speaker 2: It the right way. They ain't do that song. No, baby Face, Tank, Shaunte and then dude, we didn't know the dude. We didn't know that. I'll sing all her Wilson Eve that the red hair boy. You could see.
Speaker 1: So if you had to anty bitty desk concert.
Speaker 15: To sing the first three songs, you will perform at your itty bitty desk concert.
Speaker 2: Come on, oh man, the first three anyone? I want to pick anyone what I had to do?
Speaker 1: You want a little Stevie.
Speaker 6: I won't you.
Speaker 2: The right way? I won't you, say, Bud, I won't you to, won't me to?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Won't you get back babe when I get down with you? Oh, Darling, I won't you right way? I won't you, Bud? I won't you too? Whoa me too? Concert series?
Speaker 13: What you got?
Speaker 2: Second song?
Speaker 1: Give me an artist, Charlie Wilson.
Speaker 6: You can't keep running in and out of my life, because don't you know that I like heavy you ride in my life?
Speaker 1: Old baby Frank phone call coming up now.
Speaker 2: For your love Roscoe.
Speaker 1: You're listening morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today and the subject is my husband has done everything except leave. Okay, we'll find out why because right now it is time for the nephew in today's prank phone called Nephew.
Speaker 8: Well, you know I'm always, you know, at this time, I'm always promoting whatever prank I'm sorry, whatever comedy show I got coming up.
Speaker 2: That's the only way I do it right here.
Speaker 8: But I think on this day, you know, I want to say happy anniversary to my beautiful, lovely wife twenty two years on. Yeah, I'm being married to my crazy behind. I want to say, girl, you my ride or dying, my rock, my ship, my whole nine yards.
Speaker 13: Girl.
Speaker 8: Oh oh, I tell all the time I got to die first because I can't live without you.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you right right now, I can't. I can't. And last year, I damn me be it. Thank you Jesus, I'm still here.
Speaker 1: What in the world know? This is crazy?
Speaker 2: But me and Jackie twenty two, twenty two years girl.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Look at God, amazing, amazing, Oh my god.
Speaker 8: I do not take it for granted. I do not take it for granted. This right here, though, this for my baby. This right here is wet roade. Uh huh, wet road. We're going to the church. Now, we're going down there to the church. Nice little you know, little wet road. But you know, I mean, y'all, don't think that's sixty wet roads.
Speaker 2: That's the one you picked today.
Speaker 1: Three, that's the one.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's how I want when I get to the house. I'd like for her to be in a wet road.
Speaker 13: Let's go get down to Hello. Hello, I'm trying to reach miss sisteran uh huh, Sarian. This is uh Brian, I'm representing the youth, and of course you know we're already having the uh the fundraiser on Saturday, and I would like to know are you're going to be Are you going to be available to come out on Saturday, because we got pretty much of the most of the you in the choir.
Speaker 11: Correct, Yes, I've never heard of anything about anything on Saturday though.
Speaker 13: Well, we got most of the choir members coming out on Saturday, and we'd like to know if you're going to be available on Saturday to come out and participate in the fundraiser for the children that's going on their vacation next year.
Speaker 11: Oh you said all the other choir members. I never heard anything.
Speaker 13: From them, all of the choir members. We probably have about ninety five percent of the require members coming out.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm free on Saturday.
Speaker 13: Okay, Now we're doing from five to seven on Saturday, So are you available five pm to seven pm? It's only two hours?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 9: What's your say?
Speaker 13: Your name was Brian? I'm sorry, they call me Brian, Brian, they call me Ba. I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: Oh okay, did I meet you at the church.
Speaker 13: Well, I just joined about three weeks ago and They've already given me an assignment. So I'm majored in marketing in school, so they trying to get me to take care of the children and their vacation that's coming up. We put together some things, a great fundraiser, and you know, the choir members have been very receptive. You are the last one for me to call, and I wanted to make sure you are on board with us.
Speaker 11: Oh okay, yeah, I just never heard about this stuff.
Speaker 13: Right right now? Are you able to bring your choir robe on on Saturday? Uh?
Speaker 11: Yeah, we sing we singing a song? What song did you need us to sing? Did you tell the pastor about this?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 13: No, no, you guys are not actually going to be singing a song.
Speaker 9: What it is is that we're having a uh.
Speaker 13: And I'm glad. I'm so glad that you're you're you're, you're ready to participate in what we're doing. So I want to first of all, say thank you first and foremost, I want to say thank you. Okay, all right, all right, and all of the choir. I'm sorry that the robes for I can bring my robe by, just the robe. What's going to happen is you guys aren't singing a song. But we're having a wet robe uh contest? What now, a wet roll contest?
Speaker 11: You're talking about, like a wet T shirt contest type of thing.
Speaker 13: Well, it's not a T shirt, it's a robe, so you don't have a T shirt on. What we need you to do is no, no, no, no, no, no, no, not in the church.
Speaker 11: You're talking about the whole fire.
Speaker 10: So they're going to do a.
Speaker 11: Wet robe contest. You said a wet rode contest. I heard a wet T shirt contest. That's not That's not the same thing though.
Speaker 13: Right, Well, no, it's a little bit different.
Speaker 9: What it is.
Speaker 13: You don't have a T shirt on. You actually have your your your choir robe on, and you don't have anything all underneath it. You don't wear any clothes underneath of What we do is, ladies, listen to me. We're gonna let wet all of the ladies down, and the sexiest one that's wet with their robe is going to win five hundred dollars and paf of the money is going to go to the children's vacation. Hello, you're talking.
Speaker 11: About a wet t contest in the church.
Speaker 13: No, I'm talking about the wet road contest at the church.
Speaker 11: I'm not sending getner there and and and be naked under.
Speaker 13: It's gonna be it's gonna be out. It's gonna be out naked under a road. We need you to be completely naked under your road. And we're gonna weigh everybody down with the water holes and the finest one is going to be able to uh to win five hundred dollars and two hundred and fifty of that half of that money is gonna go to the children's bay.
Speaker 11: Came, hold on, hold on what you say your name was again?
Speaker 13: My name, my name is Brian Bray.
Speaker 11: How long you've been a member of this church, because I don't ever remember me.
Speaker 13: Okay, I've been a member for about three weeks now, Like I said, since I was I majored in marketing.
Speaker 11: They they actually threw me into no way after three weeks that they're gonna put you in charge of something.
Speaker 13: I don't understand why there's a problem with you trying to.
Speaker 9: You.
Speaker 13: They're trying to create you don't want to.
Speaker 11: I want to help the kids, but I'm not gonna get up there in no choir, Rod. I'm doing my best right now not to cush you out because I'm a woman of gods.
Speaker 13: So you're too good to be nicked under your role? Is that what you're saying?
Speaker 9: You're too good?
Speaker 11: Look, I don't have to explain myself, but I'm not gonna be naked.
Speaker 10: Up to no church.
Speaker 13: Okay. So so you can't do it the naked roll car or content. You can't do that for the kids.
Speaker 11: I know you're not about to tell me what I can and cannot do for no kids.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 11: I don't know who gave me my number, but I think you need to figure out who else to call for this because I'm not gonna be a part of this.
Speaker 13: We called all the other quad members and they don't have a problem with it.
Speaker 11: All the fire members. What are the names? What other choir members did you call.
Speaker 9: That we called?
Speaker 13: We called sister Sister Bridget in the choir. Sister Bridget that have a problem with it.
Speaker 11: Ain't no sister Bridget in the choir.
Speaker 10: Okay, how about Sister Rachel.
Speaker 13: Sister Rachel in the choir was fine with it.
Speaker 11: Ain't no Sister Rachel. Sister Rachel wouldn't be getting naked Okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 13: Let me ask you this something. Look, look, do you know Sister DaVita in the choir?
Speaker 11: Hello?
Speaker 13: Yes, do you know Sister DaVita in the choir?
Speaker 11: Yes, I know Sister Divita.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 13: So, so if Sister DaVita said that Sister Bridge and Sister Rachel didn't have a problem doing it, why do you have a problem.
Speaker 11: Doing I'm not about to be naked in a church.
Speaker 13: You're not getting naked in the church. You're gonna be in the back part of the church and we're gonna spray you down with a water holes on your robe.
Speaker 11: That's what We're not gonna be up there. This is disgusting.
Speaker 13: Well, Tommy said you would do it, Thomas said, you didn't have no problem doing Who the.
Speaker 11: Hell is Tommy? We don't even have a Tommy at the church. You keep making up out of these maids.
Speaker 13: Tommy his nephew tom from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. That's who Tommy is. Hello, Yes, this is Tommy, baby, this is nephew Tommy.
Speaker 9: Are you sure?
Speaker 11: Oh my god, that's not real.
Speaker 13: This is not it's not real, baby, that nobody was calling you about doing a wet rope.
Speaker 9: You are you?
Speaker 11: I was goinna go out on you.
Speaker 13: You are already going off on me. Vida got me a prank phone call you.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, I'm gonna get.
Speaker 13: I was holding my tongue what you're saying you was about to come.
Speaker 11: I was about to cut you out right out.
Speaker 13: Hey, maybe I gotta ask you, gotta tell me what's the baddest that, I mean, the baddest radio show in.
Speaker 11: The late Steve Hoy Morning Show.
Speaker 2: And now you have it New Jersey. Here I come.
Speaker 8: But right now we're gonna celebrate anniversary today. But I'll be in Jersey Father's Day this Sunday. Me and are quick shaking it up.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, sir, all right, Happy anniversary now coming up next Strawberry Letters. Subject My husband has done everything except We'll get into it right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. If you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry letter to Steve BARBIFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're gonna read this one right here, right now. And you never know this one right here could be yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I will say buckle up and hold on type, but that's stupid. That's what he said. Were about to read this letter now, all right, pay attention.
Speaker 15: That's the intro.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, Steve.
Speaker 2: Wow to the strawberry, pay you ten.
Speaker 1: We don't need Tommy or Junior with that wow subject. My husband has done everything except leave here. Stephen Shirley, I'm fifty seven years old and I've been married for far too long. My husband and I used to fuss and fight, and then I got wise and stopped entertaining his mess. I got a boyfriend so I could relieve some stress, and he helped me to mentally get over my troublesome marriage. I have asked my husband for a divorce for years, and he won't go anywhere. I told him I had a boyfriend, and I showed him pictures of us together. He said that I was going through some things and he was going to give me time and space to heal. I started to think that he was a little looney since he won't go away. Then I did the unthinkable. When my husband was out of town, I had my boyfriend over to the house. And my best girlfriend came by. We had some drinks and ended up in a threesome. We have security cameras in the house, but I wasn't thinking about it at the time. My husband called, but I wasn't. My husband called, but I ignored his calls. I felt bad the next day when he confronted me about it, but not bad enough. My boyfriend alone. Just when I thought my husband didn't care anymore, he printed photos of me and my boyfriend in my marital bed sleeping. He mailed them out to most of our family members. Some of them were shocked, but most of them already knew I was cheating. My husband wanted it to hurt me, and I was embarrassed a bit, but still not enough to want this marriage. What will I have to do to get rid of my husband? Why is he wanting to stay with me after my unfaithfulness. My boyfriend is scared of him. Should I be concerned about his mental health?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think you should be concerned about his mental health, but I don't think you should be concerned in the way you think you should be concerned. That he's crazy like a fox. At this point, I think he's just waiting until he gets good and ready to divorce you. Yeah, he wants you, you know, he wants you to be there for all of this. He's probably been doing his own thing, just like you've been doing your own thing for a long time. The question is, why are you waiting on him to end this marriage? If you want to leave, leave, if you want to divorce, divorce him. I mean, this is a horrible marriage anyway. You're cheating all over the place. I can't believe you had another man in your marital bed. I just cannot believe that you sound like the one with the marital with the mental problems. Do you know that you risk your life and your boyfriend's life every time you bring him to your house. You're I think you're a terrible person for what you're doing. And I think your husband made sure your whole family knows what you're doing. I say, stop this file for divorce so you can put everyone out of their misery. You, your husband, and your boyfriend, everybody. I just think you're a mess for doing all of this, Steve.
Speaker 6: This letter is so dull, going ridiculous. I'm gonna just let me start with this. You're not You're not finna do me like this. Okay, let me, let me, let me just get real clear about this here letter. You're not finn. Do none of this to me, not in my day house. Listen, Listen, crazy, listen. Before I comment on this letter, I'm gonna have to give my response to this letter. I'm finna have to have an out of body experience because there's no way I can read this letter. Ask Steve Harvey, the dude I know, and make sense of this. So I'm gonna have to have an out of body experience.
Speaker 2: Read the letter.
Speaker 6: Okay, fifty seven year old woman being married far too long. You and your husband used to fuss and fight, and then you got hip to it and stop entertaining this mess.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: Then right out of nowhere, she pops up and saying, I got a boyfriend so I could relieve some stress, and he helped me to mentally get over my troublesome marriage.
Speaker 2: Oh I bet he was helpful.
Speaker 6: Oh hell yeah, oh yeah. I've asked my husband for a divorce and he won't go anywhere. Here is where the letter starts taking an unbelievable turn. Told my husband I had a boyfriend. I showed my husband some pictures of us together. Let's stop the letter right here, right now. There's no more to write. If this letter had me in it anyway, the letter's over with. Everything after this is court documents and police reports.
Speaker 2: That's all it is. It's all this is. It's nothing else.
Speaker 6: When it's no nobody email and into the radio show. You can't email from.
Speaker 2: Prison, you can't hear.
Speaker 6: All this is court documents and police reports. From this moment on, you took a picture you and your born friend and you showed it to me.
Speaker 9: What what?
Speaker 2: I'm so stuck on? Who is the dude you show these pictures to?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: Husband?
Speaker 9: Is this? What?
Speaker 2: Little off? Kenda Roney? Till the kid underdeveloped? Husband? Did you show the pictures of you and your boyfriend? And too?
Speaker 6: You showed it to him and then he said I was going through some things and he was gonna give me some time and space to heal.
Speaker 2: Oh, you and your boyfriend would need some time and somewhere to heal.
Speaker 6: I'm telling you right now, both of y'all gonna need a lot of time off from work, So y'all go somewhere and heal.
Speaker 2: That would be a true ass statement.
Speaker 9: Huh.
Speaker 1: Come on, all right, hang on Steve hang on man. Coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour, we will have part two of Steve's response to this crazy letter. The subject is my husband has done everything except leave. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening Morning show, All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject to my husband has done everything except leave.
Speaker 6: Y'all this crazy letter. This fifty seven year old lady been married to her husband far too long. They've been arguing. She finally got hiped to it and said she ain't putting up with this mess no more. So she went out. She got herself a boyfriend that would mentally help her get over the stress of the marriage. Okay, he was very help. I got a little You've asked your husband for a divorce several times. He ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 2: So this lady.
Speaker 6: Decides to tell her husband that she had a boyfriend and then showed him pictures of them together. Why we have more letter after this, I don't know, because, like I said in the break before, everything after this is court documents and police reports.
Speaker 2: You're gonna show me a picture you and him together? All right? Then?
Speaker 6: He said that I was going through some things and he was gonna give me some time and space to heal. If you showed them pictures to me, the time and space you would need to heal. You would have to take time off from your job so your new boyfriend could go somewhere and heal. It's gonna sustain injuries. That's how bad this ass was was gonna be for the dude. I'm telling you right now, I'm putting hands on hell. But now it get worse. I hate to tell y'all this, It get worse. I started to think that my husband was a little loony since he won't go away. Then I did the unthinkable. When my husband was out of town, y'all ain't gonna be leave us, I had my boyfriend over to the house and my best girlfriend came by.
Speaker 2: We had some drinks, and we ended up in the threesome.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know why you're surprised about that. Every other decision you'd made is ignorant. You showed your husband the picture you and your boyfriend. Now you and your boyfriend over there with your best girlfriend, y'all had a threesome.
Speaker 2: The surprise. Okay, all ain't but then we.
Speaker 6: Have security cameras in the house, but I wasn't thinking about it at the time. My husband called the house phone, but I know it is called I felt bad the next day when he confronted me about it, but not bad enough to leave my boyfriend alone. And just when I thought my husband didn't care anymore, he printed photos of me my boyfriend in my marital bed, sleepy. He mailed them out to most of our family members. Some of them were shocked, but most of them already knew I was cheap. What these pictures that he mailed to the family member, I'm just telling you, if it was me, all these pictures, this is what's called evidence. All this is evidenced because I'm gonna use this in my case against you for mental cruelty and.
Speaker 2: What they call that.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna use it for mental cruelty, and I'm gonna use it for uh, you know, self defense.
Speaker 2: I was defending my home.
Speaker 6: When I killed him, your honor, when I beat him to me on my dad attempted murder charge that I got against this man because he was sleeping in my bed. I thought he had broke in and was choking my wife. And that's why I beat him to near death because these pictures, I thought he had tried to choke her, so she he had got tired and fell asleep next to her. So that's why I attempted to attempted murder charge and these pictures it's evidenced. See, I said I was gonna have to do this letter differently as an out of body experience, but I keep interjecting myself in this life because I just don't see how this works. So I won't apologize or my husband wanted it to hurt me, and I was embarrassed a bit, but still not enough to want this marriage. What would I have to do to get rid of my husband? Well, I think you've done enough. I think you've done enough.
Speaker 2: What do I need to do? You've done all you need to do. As a matter of fact, let me tell you something.
Speaker 6: I think sisly, you need to go sit down somewhere because I don't know what else you can do if I'm not staying with you and you're not leaving me with him, because that will be no help.
Speaker 2: You're not leaving with him. You can leave, but it won't.
Speaker 6: Be with him because and this man right then, you said, why is he wanting to stay with me after my own faithfulness.
Speaker 2: My boyfriend is scared of him.
Speaker 6: Well, he wasn't too scared to come get in his bed, but I bet you after that, he'll be scared of me. You might not be scared of me then, but I bet after I get this photo you in my bed, I bet your ass be scared of me. The It's no way I'm letting you get away with this dog. It's no way you're not disrespecting.
Speaker 2: Me like this.
Speaker 6: Should I be concerned about his mental health? You really need to be concerned about your mental health. That job in this whole day, yo, it's something wrong with you. Let me tell you something, lady, You are so damn lucky. You got to be the most fortunate woman that has ever written into this were written into this show.
Speaker 2: And how do you still got this man? After them? You done showed me pictures of you and your boyfriend together.
Speaker 6: You done had a threesome at my house, and you and your man that fell asleep in my bed. H and all this talking about this boyfriend and your present tense, that's over with two because he is a hass bed.
Speaker 1: That's how they ended up in a threesome. Okay, come on now, people getting their ass with all of today's Strawberry Letter on Instagram at Steve Harvey FM and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the iHeartRadio app. It is free. Coming up. Next in Step Sports, Junior has a Father's Day poem. Huh for himself? Oh wow, yes, all right, lord, right after this. Yes, you already know what time it is, boy DC on flag.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: You're listening hard Morning Show. All right, Steve, come on. Junior has a Father's Day poem. You have to do the honors and introduce him.
Speaker 7: It's my first one.
Speaker 2: Come on, ladies and gentlemen, his first Father's Day poem.
Speaker 6: And because this is his first Father's Day, Jay Rapp which is an acro Neil misstairs for juniors raggedy ass poems.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, hey, hey, I appreciate it, lu I, thank you. I sure call him.
Speaker 12: I'm so excited right now. Oh my god, it's my first Fall's Day. Oh yeah, you're completing.
Speaker 7: Let me just go get here. Go hit the title it is, I thought deep on it.
Speaker 2: Hit the title.
Speaker 12: My first officials Father's Day. That's the day of this poem. Right here, Okay, here we go. I kind of wrote this poem to myself because it's all about me today and nobody else. I want to announce that it's my first Father's Day, and damn it, I expined to be treated like a king on Sunday. See, I'm not just a new dad, I'm a granddad too. I can't wait to see what my new kids are gonna do when.
Speaker 2: They come to me and say give me some money.
Speaker 12: I always give it to them without acting funny. I treated my wife like a queen on Mother's Day, so I just know she's gonna show out. Oh today, she better be playing something real.
Speaker 7: Nice for me because I can't wait to be treated like a.
Speaker 12: Husband that I always wanted to be so on today is Father's Day, So shout out to Uncle Steven Tommy.
Speaker 2: I just had to leave with that.
Speaker 7: And I tell you right now, I'm gonna be fun at the end. WHOA, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: This is it?
Speaker 10: This is it?
Speaker 12: This my fish Father's Day. To sit right here, man, I'm telling you, some boy, let me tell you something. First of all, let me tell y'all something. I've already started playing this it's really called Junior's first Annual Father's Day. Jabberree, I sween I got a band coming, Yes, I got a band coming. I got a cake, I got family members out of bout it. I've already spent five grand already. I'm telling you right now, this is gonna be lovely on Sunday. I'm telling you, I can't wait. Boy, I'm telling you right now, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Steve, what's the feeling you be having?
Speaker 7: What's the feeling you be having? Unconna father, But it's gonna be great right here?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 2: This what's the feeling I be having on that energy with Steve?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh well, first of.
Speaker 6: All, let me explain something. You need to tone it all the way down. Boy, You need to pull it way you got, you got the boy, you got the Lord. Some of these expectations you have, you must think. See you said something in your punt, boy, you said something in that point. You had the nerve to talk about Mother's Day. You think Father's Day it's the same. Mother's Day.
Speaker 2: Restaurants is wide open on father. You're going there right now.
Speaker 7: Why are you killing my joy for my first Father's Day?
Speaker 2: Why would you do that? You crushing. I'll tell you what. I'll tell you what. I'll tell you what. I see you Monday.
Speaker 1: All right, Junior, Happy Father's Day to all the fathers out there. Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll talk about the fiftieth anniversary of hip hop and our top five hip hop artists of all time. Right after this, you're listening Morning show. All right, guys, Carla is here with some music news.
Speaker 15: What you got, Carla, It's the fiftieth anniversary of hip hop. Okay, so we've been celebrating all year. So I guess what nineteen seventy three.
Speaker 2: You know, hip hop's been around since seventy three.
Speaker 10: Yeah, seventy three.
Speaker 15: So it's just like what Biggie said, you never thought hip hop would take it this far right, West Coast, dirty South, Midwest, all around the world.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 1: My top hip hop pioneers.
Speaker 15: So I guess we'll start off my first hip hop song, Sugarhill Gang.
Speaker 1: That's the first one I heard rappers delight.
Speaker 15: Right, that was so I said, Shirley hip hop exactly, look at you, Okay, I got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I bought that album exactly from sound Waves. I about it from sound Ways.
Speaker 15: YEP in Houston, Texas. So from there though, when you heard that song, then it got real serious. The message broken glass everywhere. Man, you know it was to me that was a moment Nellie Mail, that was a moment that hip hop. I guess it was a telling real life social issues. It was telling a story for the half knocks and breaking down, you know, what was really going on. So you had this party rappers of light. Then it got serious. So that's to me how it all started, this hip hop thing. And then we're gonna go into Run Run d C. That's for me number two. You know, you had your b boys stance ready, but they were a movement, and I think for me Run DMC the importance of what they were doing. It wasn't just about them rapping. It wasn't just about the MC. They showed how important the DJ was. Yeah, you see what I'm saying. That's when we got exposed to say, Carl.
Speaker 12: Do you know, they're like one of the first groups to cross over into doing songs with rock star right Eryl Smith.
Speaker 7: They were doing stuff.
Speaker 15: Oh man, they were a movement, and then we got to see their videos, you know, on TV and the Adidas and what they were wearing. So run DMC, and then we can go back to to women love Tupac, and Tupac did what he wanted to do. The poetry, his message thug like tatted on his chest, so I mean he wrapped keep your head up was dedicated to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all of it.
Speaker 7: Let me get this out.
Speaker 2: My female and Pepper's here, get out.
Speaker 1: And what a man?
Speaker 4: What a man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the female MC, Salt and Pepper.
Speaker 15: Every party back in the eighties you had to have on Salt and Pepper. They were like the first, to me, the first all female hip hop group that hit it big, you know, and a male dominating genre type music. And then finally, I'm just gonna close it out with jay Z Biggie and the rapper's favorite rapper, the r rock Him because I think Rak.
Speaker 2: Did you not mention ice Cube on this whole thing?
Speaker 7: We got to talk about all of this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we can do part two. We can talk about don't be doing what I mentioned in ice Cube.
Speaker 1: You got l El Doctor Dre, we got Snoop Wee come on now Snoop.
Speaker 2: Yeah before me.
Speaker 1: My list, tell me got a little by my list, didn't.
Speaker 2: It but on your list that don't make no sense to me.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, well I cut it off.
Speaker 2: I cut it off.
Speaker 15: So I put j Biggie rack Kim because I think that the rappers look up to Rack Kim. He transitioned how they rhyme. If you ask any rapper, I bet you he's like number on Big Daddy Caye. We could keep going on and off, but that's it. Fifty anniversary and hip hop. You know it gets heated every time we talk about hip hop music. But happy anniversary to hip hop. Thank you'll Steve Poppy morning.
Speaker 1: Baby the certificate, Bye, thank you, Happy fiftieth. Everybody coming up at twenty minutes after the hour more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Right after this, you're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. Listen up, Steve Harvey Nation. You know how we love us some. Kevin Hart, Well, Kevin Hart is taking over Resorts World Las Vegas for Heartbeat Weekend that is happening July sixth through the ninth, for four days, four days of comedy and music, and we're giving away a pair of tickets to see Kevin live at Resorts World Theater on July seventh, along with roundtrip coach airfare and two nights accommodations at Resorts World, Las Vegas. You can enter now and get rules at Steve HARVEYFM dot com. It is sponsored by AEG Presents. That's Steve HARVEYFM dot com for all the info.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: Isn't Kevin heart birthday around that time too? So it's its birthday celebration? Uh huh July sixth, and that should be. I haven't seen Kevin in a while, so I can't wait. That's gonna be a good show. I'm sure ove see Kevin. He is so funny, taste, hilarious, crazy.
Speaker 7: Just talking to Kevin off stage is yeah, just talking to him.
Speaker 1: Energy, his energy. I love his energy. Yeah yeah. And he's guest host.
Speaker 15: You know so many times we love on our show, so you know we have that love for Kevin.
Speaker 2: But on stage that boys a beat. Yeah, really wrong with him. Charley Junior, we need to go. We should go hard.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you we should go down there.
Speaker 2: I hope we should go kick it. Come on, Monica, Yeah, let's get down.
Speaker 1: There all right. Again, That's Steve Harvey FM dot com for all the info. We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play a round them. Would you rather right after this you're listening Morning Show, It is time now for a rounded? Would you rather? Would you rather just a peaceful Father's Day alone, just you and you, you and God? Or would you rather all of the family come over and celebrate?
Speaker 7: Oh, everybody gonna be here Sunday. Yeah, I'd rather.
Speaker 6: I'd rather the whole family come celebrate me. Yeah, for what's going on, they probably ain't gonna have no.
Speaker 13: You're real.
Speaker 7: I'll tell you what thing, Juias.
Speaker 2: I know, I don't.
Speaker 7: I know my wife would be here, Yes, yes, and that's good for you.
Speaker 6: I tell you who better be here? Them damn sons of mine better be here. That's who better be here, because all of them pulled into the ass, all them pulled into them boys. No, my sons ain't here.
Speaker 2: Gonna be a real damn problem.
Speaker 1: Well, I think they'll be there, great.
Speaker 2: Steve, Well, well we'll see. Yeah, we'll be on TMZ Monday. If we ain't.
Speaker 7: That's great.
Speaker 2: That's right now.
Speaker 12: At Junior's first annual Father's Day Jamboree, it's gonna be about fifty of us.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's gonna be live.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 7: I think that's good.
Speaker 2: Five good. You think it's gonna be a jamboree?
Speaker 7: M I love the name jam What do you mean?
Speaker 2: That's what I.
Speaker 12: Hey, Hey, y'all can come by if you got time. But it's gonna be jumping. It's my first annual Father's Day. It's gonna be so lovely over here.
Speaker 7: I got a band. Everything the band is talking of.
Speaker 2: How many people gonna be there?
Speaker 1: The name of the band is what Junior?
Speaker 7: All the smoke.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're gonna be killing.
Speaker 7: Boy, boy, I have I have one all the way out for me. I'm telling you they're gonna come in here. Boy, it's gonna be lovely.
Speaker 2: You can come back.
Speaker 7: If you ain't doing nothing sin, you're gonna be by yourself. Get on over here.
Speaker 2: All right. Look, I ain't gonna beat myself, but I got my I already know what's in the hell.
Speaker 1: You don't, Steve, don't be such a pessimist, man.
Speaker 2: All right, that's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be good.
Speaker 2: I don't even know what that is, so don't worry about that negative.
Speaker 12: I ain't see Steve Harvey's jamboree, but there is a junior's first ever your Father's Day Jamboree.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you when you see the pictures keeping in the in the Father's Day theme? Would you rather morning sex on Father's Day? Or would you rather breakfast in bed on Father's Day?
Speaker 7: I don't eat breakfast now, shirt, I don't know how to eat in bed.
Speaker 2: Well, no damn breakfast in bed.
Speaker 1: The morning.
Speaker 2: No damn breakfast in bed.
Speaker 7: Oh no, no, that's crazy sy frying eggs to me in bed. No, I can't do that.
Speaker 1: Why are you mad?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Have a fish fry for June t fish fry or a barbecue fish friar Barbiereton.
Speaker 2: Whow we celebrating.
Speaker 1: Because we are it's the holiday, well and it's a day house. We get fish fry barbecue? Which one?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have both?
Speaker 1: Coming up, last break of the day, and we'll have some closing remarks from the one and only Steve Harvey right after this Happy Father's Day, Steve. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. Here we are our last break of the day, guys on this Friday. If you've missed any part of today's show, you can catch up with the Steve Harvey morning show on demand on the free iHeartRadio app, and tickets for the twenty twenty three iHeart Radio Music Festival go on sale today at two pm Eastern. And we got to say Happy Father's Day and Happy Juneteenth, Steve.
Speaker 15: That's it, And you could check out the whole show on iHeartRadio app. Get the whole listen to us from beginning to end, entire show. I'm here at six every morning, a five to nine Central.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, you know.
Speaker 6: Since his Father's Day, let me take some time to offer I have several thoughts. I haven't quite put it together, but I have so many thoughts on Father's Day. First of all, congratulations to all the men out there who perform the duties of being a dad. Anybody can be a father. You commit the sexual act, spur meets the egg, reproduction cycle occurs, child is born.
Speaker 2: You are a father.
Speaker 6: But Father's Day is really for dads because very few children say father, father, can you go to the store with me?
Speaker 2: Father? Can you come watch me play?
Speaker 9: Father?
Speaker 2: Can you buy me this? It's always dad, daddy.
Speaker 6: So I'm talking to all of the fathers who have decided consciously to take the time to fulfill a duty and obligation that oftentimes some people just don't do for various reasons. But I'm talking to the ones who do. I'm talking to the dads out there who go to baseball games, who go to recitals, who go up to the school, who drop their kids off, who provide money for clothing, paying child support, making regular visitations. I'm talking about the ones man that try to make dreams come true of children. I'm talking about the men that work hard, take their money and make sure that a portion of it goes to their children, to their families.
Speaker 2: That's what being a dad all about. A special shout out.
Speaker 6: Goes to those dads out there on this Father's Day who have taken up the role in obligation of some man who has it. Because there are a lot of guys out there who date women with children, who have women who have had children. It's a lot of blended families out there. It's a lot of men out there that have stepped in and started taking over the role who didn't have children of their own, but they met this wonderful woman that had children, and he stepped in and filled the role and been doing it most adequately.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to all of you.
Speaker 6: Being a father is hard because when you're a father, you can never get it one hundred. I heard Bishop Jake say this one time, and I'm sort of paraphrasing it, but you, just as a father and a husband, you can never get it one hundred. Don't worry about it, fellas, because a lot of times they want time from you, and you can't give them time because you got to get out here and hustle and grind to provide the things that they won't and need. And then when you're out here providing the things that you want and need, you can't give them time. So if you give them time, then all of a sudden they got a bunch of wants and needs that you can't fulfill because you gave them all the time and you wasn't out here on your grind. But then you get out here on your grind. Now all of a sudden there's some complaining because you won't give them time.
Speaker 2: So as a father and a husband, it's hard to get it. One hundred.
Speaker 6: It just is. That's the cross we bear. It is our job to take care of our children. It is our obligation to take care of our children. Now, you and the woman may not work out for whatever the reason, but these children had no say in the matter. They deserve your attention, They deserve your your thoughts. They deserve more than anything. It ain't really about your child support in terms of payments, as it is more important that you find the time. I'm down here with two hundred bo who don't have relationship with their father, and I'm gonna tell you, man, when the subject of their father come up in the disappointment that they feel from time to time, man, you could just see the hurt on them. You can just see the hurt on them, man. And I feel so bad for these boys. But for those of you out there that are making sure that these daughters and these sons out here don't feel the pain of absenteeism. Congratulations, Thank you for doing your job. Thank you for doing your duty. Thank you for the honor of being a father. It is one of my greatest honors, man, that I have been a father. That have I gotten it wrong a couple of times?
Speaker 2: I most certainly have. But ain't nobody perfect. But you know, I.
Speaker 6: Know so much about myself. I was who I was, and I am who I am, And I'm cool with both of them because I had some growing pain. I had to learn this thing because it ain't no manual on it. I saw my father do it outstandingly, but I didn't know. I knew my father when he was forty two. I didn't know my father when he was twenty four. I had kids at twenty five. So what I saw my father doing from the time he was forty two own he was a fully developed man. I had children with no skill set. But you can get it right though. You can become the man you need to be along the way. And congratulations on his Father's Day for all the men out there that are active in their kids life.
Speaker 2: And let me say this to any man that's not active in your kids life.
Speaker 6: Whatever the excuse may have been, no matter how she's using his child as a pond, fight through and spend some time with your children.
Speaker 2: Sons and daughters need their fathers. Be a man. It's your job.
Speaker 6: You have a great Father's Day, everybody out there, and we'll see you at Junior's jamboree, and make sure that you get.
Speaker 2: Ready for Monday to find out how to jamboree win Oh.
Speaker 1: Steve Harvey contests No purchase necessary void weare prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show