Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time, y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 3: At all at all.
Speaker 4: So given the.
Speaker 3: Bus bussing boy listening to Ton't Joy.
Speaker 2: Joy Great, you gotta do you love you.
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 6: You gotta turn.
Speaker 4: I came, got to.
Speaker 3: Turn the mouth turn you probably got to turn mouth turn out, turn a w the mona looking.
Speaker 4: Com come out?
Speaker 7: You think that, Uh huh, I sure will come on and everybody you are listening to the voice, come on, dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey got a radio show.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, here we go.
Speaker 7: You know what's important, What's what can be a huge part of your success is if you if you find a balance, if you find a balance in your life. That's that's been very important for me. And I've really never phrased it this way until now, but I was kind of thinking about it after my wife and I mean we set up one night recently. Man. You know, I often come on here and this is kind of an inspirational moment of the show, and I try to remind people about that most important relationship between you and God. And that's that's the apex of it. That's that's the that's the top of the crown. You've got to form the relationship with God. If you don't, everything else struggles. It's hard to be a good husband without God. It's hard to be a good family man without God. It's hard to be successful without God. Man, it's hard to be hard to get through this thing called life without God.
Speaker 2: So that's clear.
Speaker 7: But at the same time, you can't talk about God. Twenty four seven. You got to go to work. Come on, man, let's just be real. I ain't I ain't your pastor, and I ain't at your church. But let's just be real about it. You know now, people tell you got to keep your mind stayed on Him and all like that. That's a true statement. Got to keep your mind stayed in that area. I don't not here to tell you how to live, but you got to keep your mind stayed in that area of God, of doing the right thing, caring about people. That's what I took it as. Now I could be wrong. I apologize if I'm not saying it the way you've been taught. I can only do me now. But after that, you got to go to work. You got to have some fun. You got to take care of your business and that's the balance you have to find so it once you focus on showing up your relationship with God, you gotta balance this now. Now, you got to allocate some time I don't care who you are, for your family. If you're gonna have a family, you got to allocate some time for them. See, we can't just marry these women or make these kids and then neglect them. And fellas, especially if I'm talking to men out here and ladies you can listen to, but listen. If you find yourself struggling in your life, man, and you can't seem to get it together, let's just go over a couple of things. The first two things, if you find yourself struggling, you can't seem to pull it together and reach your goals and get the where you want to go, Let's just do a check how is your relationship with God? And then next how much time are you taking to allocate for your family? Now, your family don't always live in your house, but if you made them, they yours and the responsibility to them is never lessen because you don't stay that no more. Because you and the girl broke up, you and a woman don't speak that, hey, man, that don't ever release you from the obligation. Feel me what I'm telling you this now because I'm not telling you something I'm wondering about. I've had to live through them years. So two things you can start looking at. If you not where you want to be, and you ain't, you ain't really solent. You can't figure out why you keep spending your wheels. Have you just done a random inventory?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 7: Have you just checked on your relationship with God? Have you checked on the time you spending dedicated towards your family, your children that you created? If them two things is out of sink, man, that I can tell you right now, you can go on and get to explaining yourself.
Speaker 2: Away just like that. Hey man, how come you ain't where you want to be?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 2: Comes man, I really ain't. Well, if you really ain't, then you really ain't.
Speaker 7: The third thing is you got to allocate the necessary time for your business.
Speaker 2: You got to handle your business. All of this, man, is.
Speaker 7: The way it works. And the order the order is God first, family second. Then you got to handle all your business.
Speaker 2: But as me, and this is what we do.
Speaker 7: If I don't handle my business, I can't take care of my family. True statement. But if your business is in front of your family.
Speaker 2: You out of order.
Speaker 7: Now that's all we talking about now in it. See, that's all we really say in here now, fellas you know, you know I mean, I mean, come on, man, you know, let's let's have a real conversation about being better. You know, if you have created these children, you got to handle your business. You may not like the girl no more.
Speaker 2: You and the woman might have.
Speaker 7: Broken up, y'all might go your own way, But what that got to do with the child though, Man, you got to hand under your business. They got to know who daddy is. That's your obligation. Man, that God ain't letting you off the hook for that. Try it.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and try it and think you're gonna get off the hook with that, cause you're not. Man, You just not. I'm sorry, man, dog Steve, Why you coming like that? Because I did it like that. I did it. Man.
Speaker 7: I was over here trying to reshape my life, get myself up on my feet when I was a homeless man and trying to come back. Man, I thought I had to take care of me first and then so I can neglect it. Care about them kids, man, I ain't hid at work man. God kept his knee on my neck for a long time for that one right there, till I finally learned the lesson hold up man, put these phone calls in, Go spend some time, do something. And then it started turning around for me. You know, I can't be there all the time because I am out here on the grind, in the hustle. But at the same time, man, some more phone calls, some more letters, some more hawh. He heed something, Then take care of your business.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 2: You got to work hard to be successful.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 7: Sometimes I don't put that in there. I just live it, and I expect my sons to emulate that. But I gotta talk to them all the time. How hard you got to work to be something. It's an all out of salt on it.
Speaker 2: Man. If you gotta target in mind, you gotta go.
Speaker 7: You gotta wake up every day trying to get there, and you can't get tired of it because it.
Speaker 2: Never ends.
Speaker 7: You're gonna always be this way. That's how life is designed and set up. You got to be a hard worker, man.
Speaker 2: If you always looking.
Speaker 7: For some time to chill, and man, I wanna go do what I want to do. You ain't gonna make it. In order to be successful, you have to do a series of things that you're uncomfortable doing, and work is the thing that most of us are uncomfortable doing.
Speaker 2: It's so much easier to chill matter. I wish I could kick back with a cigar man.
Speaker 7: All the time, but I can't, Man, I can't because I got to work. Then the last piece of the balance pipe balance piece is you gotta take some time out to enjoy yourself.
Speaker 2: But if you ain't where you wanna be, you ain't got a.
Speaker 7: Lot of time to enjoy yourself. Quit thinking, man, that this balance is even. It's a whole lot of God, a whole lot of family, a whole lot of business, and a little bit of chilling. The chilling can't be equal to the family, the business, all your God. If the chilling is equal to any of them, you ain't gonna make it. Quit chilling, man, and go to work like a man. Do what you're supposed to do. Work on your family, work on your relationship, work on your God, work on your business. And then when you chill, you might not chill as law, but you show gonna chill bigger. You're gonna ball bigger baby.
Speaker 1: You're listening hard. Morning show.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, this is it. The Steve Harvey Mornings Show is here.
Speaker 7: I've got sunshine on a cloudy day when it's cold outside. I got the month of May. Well, I guess you say, what can make me feel this way? My girl, my girl, I'm talking about my girl, my girl. Temptations. Don't really remember the year, but I was young. Those songs have stood the test of time. I strongly suggest that this new generation start writing songs that they'll be able to memorize and hum along and feel good about it.
Speaker 2: When you are in your letter years.
Speaker 7: Move b get out the way, Get out the way, Get out the way, move be get out the way will not mean the same thing to you in your letter years as it does now. I can assure you that because you will be sitting next to your wife and some do and humming, it ain't gonna sound right. Let's get back to real lyrics before it's too late. There is a generation who is already too late. I suggest the new generation that X Gen, whatever they are, Tasha car his daughter size, you'all got to get back to it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 7: That is a public service. Announcement from those of us who care about the music. We listen to, ladies and gentlemen today it's the Steve Harvey Morning Show, and this is how we do it. Ladies and gentlemen. Shelley Strawberry calling for real. The Mouth of the South, Mississippi. Monica Junior killed Space and the legend that he is nephew Temmy Well Junior, what's going on today?
Speaker 10: Can I tell you someone space?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Hell yeah?
Speaker 2: Safe space? Okaye?
Speaker 10: No, save space because I want no, no, no, it's not bad. I just I just want to say that, dog, I really enjoy being married, and if you're not married, you should work on it. Let me tell you something. I got a bill in the mail and she was so more concerned than I was, and it was in my name. She actually paid it for me because she didn't like to stress. I was under that's a partner. Never had that before. I said, I'll be damned, I can't believe. She said, what look, give it what I'm doing this right now. You gonna take care of yourself and you're gonna relax. That's when I knew that I have a partner. This is something that that everybody needs to experience, and I just want to tell everybody, I'm proud that I have a wife.
Speaker 1: We got a girlfriend.
Speaker 10: I got a wife that care. Because it's scary. I don't know if she's gonna do it twice, shirly. She did it one time, but me, no else I'm talking about. It wasn't my money, it was us, I her own account to pay for something for me.
Speaker 7: Yes, I'm so happy man looking at that way, and you share it that way. But let me bring you up to speed as to what's really going on.
Speaker 2: What happened. She paying your.
Speaker 7: Bills to keep your credit straight so she can use it to buy most of tada.
Speaker 2: And that's a beautiful Yeah, because y'all.
Speaker 1: Partner us get next wee can't.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, all right, y'all go find joint in a few months.
Speaker 5: You'll see what you're gonna learn today, Junior, Yes, you are coming up at thirty two minutes after the hour, we got some church complaints from Reverend Motown and.
Speaker 1: Deacon death Jam. Right after this you're listening morning show. It is time now to run that prank back with a nephew.
Speaker 9: What you got for his nep This right here is wet robe. Uh, huh wet robe, Let's go get it.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 8: Hello, I'm trying to reach the miss.
Speaker 4: Oh good se a since Tarnia.
Speaker 2: This is Brian.
Speaker 8: I'm representing the youth and of course you know, we're already having the fundraiser on Saturday, and I would like to know are you going to be Are you going to be available to come out on Saturday, because we got pretty much most of the most of the you in the choir, correct.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I've never heard of anything about anything on Saturday though.
Speaker 8: Well, we got most of the choir members coming out on Saturday, and we'd like to know if you're going to be available on Saturday to come out and participate in the fundraiser for the children that's going on their vacation next year.
Speaker 13: Oh you said all the other choir members.
Speaker 8: I never heard anything from that, Yeah, all of the choir members. We probably have about ninety five percent of the choir members coming out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm free on Saturday.
Speaker 8: Okay, Now we're doing from five to seven on Saturday, So are you available five pm to seven pm? It's only two hours?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's your say?
Speaker 8: Your name was Brian. I'm sorry they call me Brian. Brian they call me ba, I'm sorry.
Speaker 12: Oh okay, did I meet you at the church?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 8: Well, I just joined about three weeks ago and they've already given me an assignment. So I'm majored in marketing in school. So they trying to get me to take care of the children and their vacation that's coming up. We put together some things, a great fundraiser, and you know, the choir members have been very receptive. You are the last one for me to call, and I wanted to make sure you are on board with us.
Speaker 12: Oh okay, yeah, I just never heard about this, so.
Speaker 8: Right right now, are you able to bring your choir robe on on Saturday?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 12: We singing a song?
Speaker 6: What song?
Speaker 8: Did you need us to sing?
Speaker 12: Did you tell the pastor about this?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 8: No, no, you guys are not actually going to be singing a song. What it is is that we're having a uh. And I'm glad. I'm so glad that you're you're, you're, you're ready to participate in what we're doing. So I want to first of all say thank you first and foremost, I want to say thank you. Okay, all right, all right, and all of them, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: This is that we need the robes for I can bring my robe by just the rope.
Speaker 8: What's going to happen if you guys aren't singing a song? But we're having a wet robe uh contest? What now a wet robe contest.
Speaker 12: You're talking about like a wet T shirt contest type of thing.
Speaker 8: Well, it's not a T shirt, it's a robe, so you don't have a T shirt on.
Speaker 4: What we need you to do is no, no, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 12: Not in the church you're talking about the whole fire said they're going to do a wet robe contest. You said a wet road contest. I heard a wet T shirt contest. That's not that's not the same thing.
Speaker 8: Though, right, Well, no, it's a little bit different when it is. You don't have a T shirt on. You actually have your your your choir robe on, and you don't have anything all underneath it. You don't wear any clothes underneath it. What we do is all ladies, listen to me. We're gonna let all wet, all of the ladies out, and the sexiest one that's wet with their role is gonna win five hundred dollars and path of the money is gonna go to the children's vacation.
Speaker 12: Are you talking about a wet T shirt contest in the church?
Speaker 8: No, I'm talking about a wet road contest at the church.
Speaker 12: No, I'm not sending getting there and and and be naked under n.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be it's gonna be out. It's gonna be out naked under a road. We need you to be completely naked under your road. And we're gonna win everybody down with the water holes. And the finest one is going to be able to uh to win five hundred dollars and two hundred and fifty of that half of that money is gonna go to the children's bay.
Speaker 12: Came, hold on, hold on, what don't say? Your name was again?
Speaker 8: My name? My name is Brian Bray.
Speaker 12: How long you've been a member of this church.
Speaker 8: I've been a member for about three weeks now, Like I said, since I was majoring in marketing. They they actually threw me into no.
Speaker 12: Way after three weeks that they gonna put you in charge of something I.
Speaker 8: Don't want saying one is a problem with you?
Speaker 4: Try to.
Speaker 8: Do you gave me they're trying to create and you don't want to help.
Speaker 4: I want to help the kids, but I'm not going to get up there and no choir Rod.
Speaker 12: I'm doing my best right now not to cush you out because I'm a woman of gods.
Speaker 8: So you too good to be nicked under your role? Is that's what you're saying, You're.
Speaker 4: Too good to look.
Speaker 12: I don't have to exclaim myself, but I'm not gonna be naked up.
Speaker 6: To no church.
Speaker 8: Okay, So so you can't do the naked roll car or content.
Speaker 4: You can't do that for the kids.
Speaker 12: I know you're not about to tell me what I can and cannot do for no kids.
Speaker 4: Now. I don't know who gave me my number, but I.
Speaker 12: Think you need to figure out who else to call for this because I'm not gonna be a part of this.
Speaker 8: We called all the other quod members and they don't have a problem with it.
Speaker 12: All the fire members, what are their names? What other choir members did you call that would we called?
Speaker 8: We called Sister Sister Bridget in the choir. Sister Bridget didn't have a problem with it.
Speaker 12: No Sister Bridge in the choir.
Speaker 8: Okay, how about Sister Rachel. Sister Rachel in the choir was fine with it.
Speaker 12: Ain't no, sister Rachel. Sister Rachel wouldn't be getting naked.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, okay, let me ask you this something. Look, look, do you know sister Divita in the choir? Hello? Yes, do you know sister DaVita in the choir?
Speaker 12: Yes, I know Sister Divita.
Speaker 8: Okay. So, so if Sister DaVita said that Sister Bridge and his sister Rachel didn't have a problem doing it, why do you have a problem doing.
Speaker 12: I'm not about to be naked in a church, kid, You're.
Speaker 8: Not getting naked in the church. You're gonna be in the back part of the church and we're gonna spray you down with a water holes on your robe.
Speaker 12: That's what We're not gonna be up there. This is disgusting.
Speaker 8: Well, Toommy said you would do it? Tooma said, you didn't have no problem doing Who.
Speaker 12: The hell is Tommy? We don't even have a Tommy at the church.
Speaker 4: You keep making upouther he's made Tommy is nephew.
Speaker 8: Tom from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. That's who Tommy is. Hello, Yes, this is Tommy, baby, this is nephew Tommy.
Speaker 6: Are you doing Oh my god, that's not real.
Speaker 8: This is not it's not real baby, that nobody was calling you about doing a wet rope this you are.
Speaker 12: I was gonna go out on you.
Speaker 8: You was already going off on me. Vida got me the prank phone call you.
Speaker 12: Oh my god, I'm gonna get.
Speaker 4: I was told of my tongue.
Speaker 8: What you're saying, you was about to cume.
Speaker 12: I was about to cut you out right out.
Speaker 8: Hey, baby, I gotta ask you, gotta tell me what's the baddest that, I mean, the baddest radio show.
Speaker 12: In the late Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: And there you have it coming up more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 5: All right, So, Steve, the other day you told us that Marjorie does not like for you to eat in bed, and as a matter of fact, she doesn't allow it. So we have a question for you this morning and for everyone all the guys in the show. Does your significant other have a house rule or rules that are very serious and if you break them, he or she will kill you?
Speaker 1: Not literally, of course. But let's start with you, Steve got let's him. Yeah, let's start and finish with Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know, I know for sure, I can't hardly see that's automatic that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's death on the spot.
Speaker 7: That's not even nothing new. Matter of fact, I didn't even feel comfortable saying that. I mean, that's that's that's very coming.
Speaker 2: That's a house.
Speaker 1: But have you heard see guys say well, uh, you should put it down or you know, look.
Speaker 7: Though, because well crazy yo, I said that the last time we was in Africa.
Speaker 1: You said what if you said?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 8: He said?
Speaker 2: What she said?
Speaker 7: Yeah, we was arguing about the toilet seat under a mosquito net, and I thought I was so sick of her talking, and I said, well, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: Next time you go in there, you let it back up?
Speaker 1: Have you lost your entire mind?
Speaker 3: And how did that go?
Speaker 1: How did that evening go?
Speaker 2: I'm telling fellas right now, don't say that.
Speaker 1: Don't say it the warning.
Speaker 2: Listen to uncle. I'm just don't say that.
Speaker 1: Why can't we win that artist?
Speaker 2: That's not there's no argument to win Toms because I gave up.
Speaker 1: It's made to go down anyway, it's not made to be up.
Speaker 2: But why does it go up? Hello? Hello, I.
Speaker 5: Don't even understand why I put it up to use it. I don't even get that part.
Speaker 2: What you want us to pee on the top? Okay, you don't think. You don't know why we got to let the lid, let it up.
Speaker 15: It's not that much.
Speaker 1: When it's down, it's not that much room. Extra room though.
Speaker 13: You don't understand this aiming in the morning.
Speaker 2: It's aiming at aiming in.
Speaker 9: The morning.
Speaker 2: That ain't good. You don't know. You don't know if you're gonna get some unexpected spray.
Speaker 15: You don't know.
Speaker 2: You ain't never had the smell.
Speaker 1: You ain't never had a split decision.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hello, yeah, I know. It's a mystery that you go to the bathroom in the dark and we start peeling it. Don't hear water?
Speaker 15: Got am I?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Hell?
Speaker 2: And I know I'm peeing and I don't hear nothing.
Speaker 4: On this road.
Speaker 13: Hey, yeah, you can't find the light switch.
Speaker 7: Light on?
Speaker 3: Oh no water.
Speaker 2: I've been standing there.
Speaker 7: I've been standing there, pet and didn't hear no water and leaned over to cut the light switch on.
Speaker 2: Oh pete all over the glade air fresh he all on the show.
Speaker 7: I left for washing, but left but left the pet on the soap. I just didn't I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: It's it's so real.
Speaker 13: You take all that.
Speaker 11: You can wake up the next morning and look at the bath and be like God. But see Shirley and Colin. See y'all don't have little boys. No, all didn't have little boys. And I quit asking why is the toilet seat me to go up?
Speaker 2: If you had a.
Speaker 1: Little boy, I'm thinking, God, right, he had had a girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he ain't even I don't even think we try.
Speaker 1: It doesn't sound like straight in the water. It doesn't sound like.
Speaker 7: We have waited till the last minute anyway. Yeah, we pulling it out?
Speaker 2: Is already Pete, Yeah, yeah, none of these al I'm here.
Speaker 16: In the way.
Speaker 2: You in trouble. I don't know, but that route of where I'm going, you're in trouble.
Speaker 1: I didn't know it was all of this, did you girl?
Speaker 2: Y'all?
Speaker 8: No boy?
Speaker 2: No, but women, women can hold it better than men. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And it's not cut off when we're even yeah, pining. We can cut it off the whole church service, no pride.
Speaker 2: I can't cut it. Okay, well, we can cut it off, but I'll tell you what. You blow your kidney out, your clamp and shut if you want, it's gonna blow your kidding out your day, good morning. Ain't gonna believe you don't have to go to the hospital. Part what's wrong with Steve's try to shut it off?
Speaker 7: Now, when you're a little boy, you're can clamp and shut. But if you're grown man, you clamp and shut.
Speaker 2: You're gonna go to the hospital. You're gonna do My little boy cold he got he got cold? God ass is fit to get admitted. You're gonna be checking at you guys.
Speaker 7: You said you're gonna have a risk. You're gonna have a wrist bracelet on this season.
Speaker 11: This so you know, so you know, we don't have We don't have to cut off the little boy's got and we ain't got the speed they got. We ain't got none of that is we might stand there by seven minutes.
Speaker 1: That's a nice.
Speaker 13: Stream pressure push out.
Speaker 2: If we don't have it, it ain't the same force.
Speaker 8: It ain't.
Speaker 7: I guess when I was a little boy, I could push your coke can up the streets. Yes, yes, yeah, yeah, I can write my name in the I go to the bathroom. Now, sound like ice cubes going.
Speaker 2: Into the water.
Speaker 15: Ice alright, so glad, look at the time.
Speaker 13: Look listen, we want to hear from you.
Speaker 5: What are some house rules your significant other can't break or else? Go to Steve Harvey FM and all social media and post your comments.
Speaker 1: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. What you got, Carla?
Speaker 14: Okay, so listen to this Steve. My friends, a lot of us appearents. You know, we hang out, we do things together with our children. So the latest discussion, you know, we have young kids. So the latest discussion is you're an expert at this. At what age should you teach your child how to cuss, curse, or say bad words?
Speaker 2: Well, you shouldn't teach them how.
Speaker 7: There's no age when you should teach them bad words, okay, because bad words are not necessary. It all depends on circumstance and environment. Cussing is an environmental, circumstantial thing that you have to be able to participate in. And every circumstance and all environments do not require cussing.
Speaker 2: You need to be so it's not a good time for.
Speaker 7: The situations will bring out the child when it's necessary.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 7: So it's not for you to decide I'm gonna teach my child because I never taught to any of my kids to cuse My father never taught me to cuss.
Speaker 2: I just picked it up.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you overheard it.
Speaker 7: And for me personally, the decision to use cussing a little bit more regularly was somewhere around nine.
Speaker 1: Yes see.
Speaker 2: Nine is when I started implementing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty young.
Speaker 2: By twelve, I was, you know, I wasn't. It wasn't really farm good. It wasn't. I was just throwing it out there.
Speaker 7: But I had a lot more situations, and all I got the more useful and more timely and more situations presented themselves.
Speaker 2: So that's how I did it. So I don't say that there's an age that you give a child.
Speaker 14: Okay, here's why I'm asking this because I know a lot of people look uncomfortable with this question. But it's a different time for these kids and going into middle school. It's just been tough with a group of people that we hang with with their kids. So they were saying they want to teach their children how to say blank, you be get out my face in a situation of bullying, bully and things.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I don't think it's necessary. See you are.
Speaker 7: Here's the problem of calling your little crew that y'all go to school with y'all suburban parents, y'all parents, y'all from the hood. Yeah, but y'all have become suburbanized, and you all are suburban parents.
Speaker 2: So now you've you've.
Speaker 7: Tried to remain bushy and trying to live up to your status status in life.
Speaker 2: Now, but your colleague like the colleague, and you're trying.
Speaker 7: To know when to implement hoodism into your kids, and your kids don't really need that, and so you've got to teach them other ways. I don't recommend teach sincely do not recommend teaching cussing to kids, because I mean, it's it's gonna backfire behavior, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean, you don't teach them negative behavior.
Speaker 17: Now.
Speaker 2: Did I teach my children to take care of themselves? Yeah? But I found out I was doing it for no reason. Somebody hit you. Everybody go down there.
Speaker 7: My kids ain't down the street fighting and then come home and you go get all your brothers and go back down there.
Speaker 2: But kids don't look. Matter of fact, the house too damn far away.
Speaker 1: They're not in six flags.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 9: See.
Speaker 7: I wanted to tell my sons that, but they went to school where they ain't fight. They ain't fight you. They talk about your instagram. My daddy took me to get married, Sandy.
Speaker 9: That was my daddy took me over there because they weren't fighting in my neighborhood, but over there, my cousin every said, by twelve thirty, yeah, get my butt tore up.
Speaker 1: That's how you grew up.
Speaker 14: It's like you said, how we grew up and how we're parenting and how our children are growing up.
Speaker 1: It's just too it's two different worlds.
Speaker 7: And it's and it's some parenting that just doesn't apply today, and then a lot of it does, but you all have removed it because of your new way. But your kids are suburban kids. So when the bullying goes down in school, how do you teach them how to cuss? You ain't got to teach them how to cuss. You got to get the bully out your face. You don't get the bully out your face by cussing. There's a physical activity that can get the bully out. Now, if you don't want to teach the physical activity, then you got to go with something else. But bullies don't respond to get your blankety blank out my blankety blank. They don't cause they bullets.
Speaker 2: Hell. They they one told you, I've.
Speaker 7: Been to put my blankety blank in your blankety bl Now what's your comeback? See, it's hard to outcuss a bullet. So you got to teach your children to other things. But I don't recommend teaching your children how to talk bad to people because that doesn't work because it's just talk just and eventually if once you talk bad, you had to bag.
Speaker 2: Some of it up.
Speaker 10: You did, your parents have put motivation behind you behind the bully, Like if you.
Speaker 2: Don't wolve his, i'm yours.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that was the motivation I had again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what what you're crying for? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, come home crying one of them. Damn time, I'm gonna give you something to cry about. They I'm gonna take you down there. My brothers then took me back down the street to fight Manny. Me and Manny, Me and Mannick got in four fights in one day. Me and Manny was through with it. Man Manny, my boy many hitting the picture right up there, the dude with the hat on with the gold jacket standing there what they name in my street, my boy Manny. We fought full time one Me and Manny was through after the first fight, our brothers and sisters got involved.
Speaker 1: Ah, then they were beefing.
Speaker 2: Is that what it went?
Speaker 7: Rose Calhoun bought Manny back up to my house to beat me up.
Speaker 2: Wow, bigger Rose bought Manny up there to beat my whoop man Now, Manny whooped me the first time.
Speaker 7: I'm through you win. Many we friends. But since she brought him up to my house and my daddy was on the porch watching, I got to ten many.
Speaker 13: As a.
Speaker 1: Coming up, more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 5: All right, Happy Juneteenth and Happy Father's Day to all of the dead out there, to the ones we work.
Speaker 1: With right here in the studio that Steve.
Speaker 5: Jay and Tommy Well, a resident poet is here with a gift for you guys.
Speaker 1: And for us all for the world, Junior. Yes it is here, tru poems. Yes, this is rare date for each holiday.
Speaker 10: So let me go ahead and get this. This is what I think that when June tenth happened. This is what I think they were thinking.
Speaker 2: And I had to get in that mindset.
Speaker 1: So here we go.
Speaker 13: This is what's called June tenth. June tink June Tank, June Tink.
Speaker 1: The secret was.
Speaker 13: Never told that slavery had ended two years before. Now to me, that's kind of bowl.
Speaker 10: Joe Tank, Joe Dank, Joe Tank, were still in the field picking cotton when they knew, damn well we was free.
Speaker 13: If you think that's kind of rotten, June Dank, Joe Dank, June Dank. How the hell you keep a secret like that?
Speaker 10: The only reason you could hold us down because you were standing on our back.
Speaker 13: June Tink, Joe Tink, June Tink. It's the day we celebrate.
Speaker 10: But it's one thing I know for sure. You can never get good news too late. Joe Tank, Joe Tink, Joe Tink.
Speaker 2: The end, the end. I'm touching my herd off right and I don't even know.
Speaker 4: That was jo Jo.
Speaker 13: The city, they was running through the city. They was run through the city, spreading the new.
Speaker 2: That's how I got you.
Speaker 3: This for Father.
Speaker 17: Listen to.
Speaker 4: Listen to that.
Speaker 2: I don't all feel free right now. Thank you, just.
Speaker 13: Daddy, Paul.
Speaker 2: This is what I call this.
Speaker 13: This is father Father's and.
Speaker 2: I don't want this is what you are.
Speaker 13: He's got you, Tommy.
Speaker 2: I'm out, I'm.
Speaker 1: I don't want support.
Speaker 2: I got to Shirley. Watch this, daddy.
Speaker 13: That's exactly how it started.
Speaker 6: Talking.
Speaker 13: Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, honor you this way, Oh daddy, daddy, Daddy.
Speaker 10: I just like to say, Daddy, daddy, daddy, I like to take this man to send you some heartfelt words, and some of them may rhyme. Oh, daddy, dadda daddy, you don't sound much for me. I like how you stand up to be a man, and you taught me had the correct way to pee. Daddy, dadda daddy, Oh father, pops in mind.
Speaker 13: I forgive you for saying you were coming to see me. I knew damn well you was lying. Dada Daddy, heppy Father's Day.
Speaker 10: I'd like to send your card on The problem is I don't know where you lived.
Speaker 2: Hen, yes, Dad, daddy, daddy.
Speaker 6: One more.
Speaker 1: You're listening Morning show?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Time now for comedy Roulette. Come on, Jay, set it up.
Speaker 18: Please let me break it down for you. We take three subjects, put those three subjects on a wheel. Spin the wheel where the wheel stops. Because we are comedians, we can make the damn thing funny.
Speaker 2: Watch us, watch us.
Speaker 1: All right, Here are today's categories Number one.
Speaker 5: Things people say when they don't know they are on speakerphone. Things your mate, things your mate has that you wish they would throw away. And then how about this one. Things that a friend says to embarrass you. Oh wow, those are three good ones. Ready throwaway? I want to throw away?
Speaker 13: Yeah, oh no, it's sometime.
Speaker 1: We've all been here. Things people say when they don't know they're on speakerphone. Let's go, here we go.
Speaker 18: Things people say when they don't know they don't speak phone. I ain't gonna know the whole house, thank, I ain't gonna.
Speaker 1: That's the whole house.
Speaker 2: Look here, I'm gonna say this here.
Speaker 9: If Larry and them over there, I ain't coming because you know I don't blankly blank with Larry.
Speaker 2: You already you know I don't.
Speaker 7: People say when they don't know they don't speaker phone. Here's an ass on the phone.
Speaker 3: On the phone, people say, don't know they don't speaker phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got five dollars, but I ain't gonna lind it to her ass. I wish the hell out.
Speaker 11: He listen. Is uh is a run that got her big ass over the people off my couch because she's the reason why the couch uneven.
Speaker 2: Now she's the main reason why.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're on speakerphone. They can hear your people say they don't speakerphone.
Speaker 2: Man, I can't stand none of the ass you won't speak.
Speaker 18: Let me pick up these people say when they don't know they don't speakerphone.
Speaker 2: I went the hell I would go to.
Speaker 3: You know, I didn't like you when he was alive.
Speaker 2: Hey, looking at I can tell you something. Let me tell you something, girl. I want you to do what you did with that Jenny lad.
Speaker 10: That's the main thing that what you do with that Jenny lab.
Speaker 2: Now what you do this sa?
Speaker 18: They don't know?
Speaker 7: Come on, see you don't things are people say when they they don't know they don't speak a phone?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's his ugly ass. Mama over there.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 18: I love it things people saying it don't know they don't speak of bone. He got a brand new cow, but he missed sixteeth. Now that don't make no damn.
Speaker 1: You're right about that.
Speaker 2: He he he he he a Wayne over there, don't you don't even know I'm hitting this old lady. You don't even know what you don't know?
Speaker 16: Doubad it out man, thanks.
Speaker 7: People say when they don't know they an't speak on phone. Hey, hey, you know you left your panties over here?
Speaker 2: Everybody looking at the phone. Oh hell no, oh hey miss Jacobs, you speaking phone?
Speaker 13: All right, Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: That's comedy Roulette. Coming up next.
Speaker 5: Nephew in the building with today's prank phone call. All right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 1: Hard morning show.
Speaker 5: All right, coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after, it's my strawberry letter for today, the subject I'm stuck between.
Speaker 1: A sister and a brother.
Speaker 5: All right, anyway, right now, the nephew is here with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 1: What do you have for us today, King of pranks?
Speaker 2: Come show your butt.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm so sorry. I asked, come show yo. But what are you talking about? No, no, no, no, this, Come show you butt. Today's the day. Today's the day.
Speaker 2: I'm time to get to the bottom of things.
Speaker 1: You got to show you. But the word bottom.
Speaker 2: Last thing we saw was his butt, Come show you butt, Runny cat.
Speaker 8: Yeah, was up?
Speaker 4: Hey, Dode, you know anything about it? Lincoln being them being stolen? No, man, I don't know nothingbout no Lincoln. Who is this man, because you know about the Lincoln getting stolen? Man, who is this?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 4: I don't know nothing about Lincoln being stolen? Man? How you getting my number? Man? Hey, dog, hold slow down. First of all, I'm trying to ask you. Somebody just stole my mama Lincoln. Man, and I'm asking they say you know something about it, or you was one of them that did, or do you know anything about a link?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 4: Man, I don't know nothing about Lincoln being stolen? Man, Man, who is come to my house with this here? Man? I don't know nothing about no Lincoln being stolen. Man, my name Craig Man. Somebody stole my mama Lincoln, and they say you was one of the ones that probably had did. Hold, dog, who is who? Who?
Speaker 5: Who is?
Speaker 8: Who is we?
Speaker 4: I don't know nothing about Lincoln here stolen? Let me tell you something, man, come to my house with this here about Lincoln.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 4: Look, man, I'm on paper. Man, I don't do no like that still Linco Man, you know what I'm standing. Man, I don't get out like that. Man. I don't know who told you that, man, or how you got my number? Man? But I ain't stolen your mama Lincoln. Man, Okay, hold up there, then, you old man coming downtown, because what happened was the lady next door saw who took it and the dude that she say, the dude jumped the fence and tow his pants in the back pocket got tore off, and she saw the dude. But so what we want you to do it come down and get in the lineup and everybody gonna show that. The lady say she know that, but when she see it. Hell on, no, man, you want to be I your mine? Think I'm gonna come downtown in the fire player. Now, I'm not gonna come downtown to show my well what I'll do for you? I show my on this. Oh now you think your mama Lincoln is at my house? You can come get that say, man, is your but the one that she saw come over that fence. Man, That's all I want to know. Man, Who is you?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 1: Who is you?
Speaker 4: Man? Call in my house man and and aspensing me of telling your.
Speaker 8: Mama'spart man would have had?
Speaker 6: Is you man?
Speaker 13: And you crazy?
Speaker 4: Or something? Man? Listen, man, I'm not trying to go back and forth with you dog. I'm just trying to get to the bottom of who stole my mama. Goddg that's really what I'm trying to do. You understand and come up?
Speaker 6: What are you talking about?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 4: I ain't stole no Lincoln. Man, that ain't shown. I ain't got no problem showing your butt to this lady. Man, because the lady says she know this. But when she said did you did you crawl over the fifth and tear your pants and the lady saw your butt. She know it when she see it. Man. Look, man, I'll check the man boy identified me by looking at my damn. That's what she saw. Man, she saw that, but it wasn't Man. What ma, Now you got my name?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, you Marcaus, ain't you? Yeah? I'm Marcael Okay, And don't quit acting like you ain't never been in no trouble before. Man. They already say you be getting in and out of trouble. So what I want to know is you the one stole my mama? Lincoln?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: How to pay for what I've done?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 4: You did, but I ain't told your mama Lincoln. Man, Hey, man, let me sell you this right here. Not have been locked up, man, But I'll tell you what I gonna again. If you come down here trying to take my downtown and to show my I'm not gonna have it. Man, get to talk to your mama. Car got sore.
Speaker 6: I ain't had nothing to do with that.
Speaker 19: Man.
Speaker 4: Say, man, look, either you gonna come downtown Willingly. I'm gonna come to your house and drag you out, man, and bring you down there so this lady can see your butt.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: Like I say, you, she know the butt when she's said there, it ain't your butt. You ain't got nothing to worry about. But you're gonna have to come downtown and show us. Yo, Matt, Matt, who in the hell is you?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 4: You ain't no law man, You ain't no detective, you ain't no fire man. Man, Who in the hell is you?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm the worst time Kenny got the I'm the person trying to figure out who stole my mama. Lincoln. Man, that's what I'm doing. Man, I'll tell you what. You can come over here to my house, man, and I'll show you my man. Cause this is a man. I ain't had nothing to do with this.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: You talking about bringing the laws to my house and taking my down. Take him out?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 4: What kind of what kind of this is.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm telling you I don't have nothing to do with your mama caught being stolen.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: But I ain't coming downtown to show my man, that's not the question. I ain't got no problem coming to get it one way. I ain't got no problem doing. Ain't come on get come on, get my den hey man, ain't get my hey man, I'm gonna say it one more time. Were coming to your house, dragging you out and taking you downtown if you don't want to go by yourself. Man, I ain't got in comfort with that man, because I come been down. Man, I'd have been down.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: I done paid for my clients.
Speaker 6: Man, I done paid for my client.
Speaker 4: But it ain't nobody Finn come get me from my house talking about taking me downtown and showing my If you want my you come to my house. Man, you hear me, because I ain't fraid to go back down, man, And I will go back down if you come over my house with me about getting my strength. Hey man, I'm just saying we need the lady. Just need to see it, man, to see if it's the right one or.
Speaker 8: Not the right one.
Speaker 4: That's all you got to do. Is put it down just a little bit so see.
Speaker 2: Can see it.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 4: Man, Man, I'm not finna do that.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 4: I don't even know who the hell you are. Man, how do you even get my information?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 4: How do you get my nuvel?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 4: You need to get out my phone with this hell Man, that's a man. Hey man, you know what, Man, I'm not finna go back and forth up with you no more. You're gonna have to bring your butt down here to the station. I'm coming down there and drag you out your house to take I'm through talking about this now, you hear me. Look, look, man, come on and get me. Man, you want my man, Come on and get me.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: You did hey, man, let me when you heel it up. I tell you what, Man, I got one more thing I need to say to you. You're listening to me. I'm missing man. This is nephew timing from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got pranked by your boy.
Speaker 6: Oh hell no, man, helo man y'all. Man, Look man, y'all had me thinking, Man, I'm gonna go back to this center tantrum man in then you're talking about my man. I didn't show no in the penitentiary and I ain't gonna show now now.
Speaker 4: Man, come on, man, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: But makes all the difference, you know.
Speaker 1: Too much. My prediction is going it's going to happen today. A good day for it.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: You agree in a situation where seen with somebody behind, But is it Steve.
Speaker 13: Swet?
Speaker 1: Oh lord, I think I heard a kick in there.
Speaker 18: You know that's one of the masters you watch from across the street. Oh, that guy's were in him the house.
Speaker 1: It's going down, alright, well black people not no, all right? If you thank you as always you are truly the king of pranks.
Speaker 2: But you go back in the house.
Speaker 1: They were in time of pass.
Speaker 2: Go back in the house. All it's going down.
Speaker 11: July twenty second, it's my fraternity, Calpa Alpha Side Fraternity Incorporated, eighty six Conclave, Tampa, Florida. I am hosting the Kaupa Alpha Side eighty six Conflaint Conclave Family outing on the ripple Wall. You don't want to miss it. If you and Tampa you want to come hang out with the Nookes. Baby, we are in the city. Get your tickets.
Speaker 1: That's right, all right, thank you, thank you, thank you. Coming up next, Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Steve Harvey Morning Show time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more. Please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 2: We could be.
Speaker 5: Reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now.
Speaker 10: All right, ladies and gentlemen, the time for the Strawberry Letter with my good friend Shirley Strawberry.
Speaker 1: So happy you're back to you and your thank you subject.
Speaker 5: I'm stuck between a sister and a brother, Dear Stephen, Shirley. For the past year, I have been sleeping with my best friends little sister. When I went to college, I lost all contact with her until we reconnected last year at her brother's Fourth of July party. I hadn't seen this woman since she was a young girl. And my, oh my god aged my own mind god, she oh my, oh my god, oh I get it. My oh my god's aged like fine wine. Yes, Steve, sorry, you.
Speaker 2: Want to start over, because I don't know who you If you're talking about the Lord, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Now, just figure that one out.
Speaker 2: God, oh God, it was God, and my, Oh.
Speaker 5: My God, that's what he's trying to say. But I'll start over all right, Dear Stephen Shirley. For the past year, I've been sleeping with my best friend's little sister. When I went to college, I lost all contact with her until we reconnected last year at her brother's Fourth of July party. I hadn't seen this woman since she was a young girl, and my, oh my god, she's aged like fine wine. Okay, I'm fourteen years older than her, but we're all grown now. The Lord took his time with that body.
Speaker 1: That evening.
Speaker 5: We caught up, had a few drinks, shared some laughs, and as the night progressed, we ended up in her brother's coat closet. This woman did things to me that I'd never had done to me. Since then, we have become increasingly close, and we've talked about taking it to the next step.
Speaker 2: She has said.
Speaker 5: It's of utmost importance that we go about this the right way and tell her brother about us. The problem is, her brother is a six to sixth bodybuilder that is very protective of his sister, and he's a hot head because of his size. He's always ready for a confrontation over the smallest stuff. I have personally never had a disagreement with him in all of the years we've been friends, so I'm skeptical on telling him face to face.
Speaker 1: I don't want to clash with him, but I really love his sister. And it's been almost a year.
Speaker 5: The sneaking around is getting old, and I hope he can process the information in a mature manner to put things in perspective. Her brother and I are in our mid forties and we have been friends since the eighth grade. I never had these kinds of feelings for his sister when we were young, so I need to be clear about that up front.
Speaker 1: How should this go?
Speaker 5: Should we do it together or should I talk to her brother alone first? Please advise? All right, So my answer is going to be sure, because I don't really see a major problem here. Are you really afraid of her brother? I mean, someone you've been friends with since the eighth grade? That should be all the more reason for you to tell him straight up you love his sister. I know it's his sister, but you guys are no longer in elementary in high school, and his sister's a grown woman. Now she's free to come and go and date and love whoever she pleases, even if it's you.
Speaker 1: Do you have a reputation of being like a bad boy or a player or something?
Speaker 5: Or does he have a rev putting his hands on all the guys that his sister dates, Because if not, you know, put your big boy pants on.
Speaker 1: Go tell them what's up.
Speaker 6: Just go tell them.
Speaker 5: I think she will respect the love you more if you man up and just go by yourself and don't bring her One question though, I get that he's six ' six, he's a big guy. He likes to fight and all that. You said that, but what is your size? You did not bring that out in the letter. You said he likes to confront thing, confront people over the smallest stuff.
Speaker 1: So what is your size? You failed to mention that? Is that why you're so scared to tell him? I just say look at it this way.
Speaker 5: The sooner you tell him, the happier shield be because you did what you wanted her to do.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're a little guy.
Speaker 2: Steve Shirley read this letter as a woman.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna read this letter as a man, and so you can understand why this man wrote this letter. Okay, for the past year, I've been sleeping with my best friend's little sister right there, right there, They.
Speaker 2: Already know you out of line. You already know y'all already know how we are because we know each other.
Speaker 7: If these dudes have been best friends, then they know each other. So now, what you doing with my little sister after I know all this about you? That's the first problem we're dealing with. Then, he said, when I went to college, I lost all contact with her. Because we reconnected last year her brother's fourth to July party. I ain't seen this woman since she was a young girl. Oh my god, she the age like fine wine, I'm fourteen years older than her.
Speaker 2: But we all grown now. The Lord took his time with that body. That evening. We caught up. Here we go here, what the rest ever? Got real?
Speaker 7: Jankie got caught up, had a few drinks, shared some last night progress.
Speaker 2: We ended up in her brother's coat closet.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, now, I'm gonna strongly suggest that when you do talk to him, you definitely got to lead that out.
Speaker 5: Yes.
Speaker 7: See, see the reason he wrote this letter, Shirley, because as a man, he know I'm dealing with my best friend who who and I been running dirt and running women together. Now the way behind his back and got his little sister, and I got him at the Fourth of July party, had him in his coat clouse. See, he can't tell none of this here, shold yeah, the woman did things to me that I never had done to me before. Gonna probably need to leave that part out too, See, Shelley, that's why he nervous, because he got all this information.
Speaker 2: And then we come back, I'll tell you the rest of him.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, thank you, Steve. We'll have part two of Steve's response too. I'm stuck between a sister and a brother. That is the subject of today's Strawberry Letter. Right after this. You're listening hard morning show. Come on steeple threecap today's Strawberry letter. The subject, I'm stuck between a sister and a brother.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this dude getting got itself in the jam. He is stuck between his sister and brother. They been best friends. He ain't seen him since college. He go back to his friends Fourth of July party and his young sister is there, and now she got a banging body and all that they didn't have some drinks and some laughs.
Speaker 2: They wind up in the closet together. Now two things.
Speaker 7: It's your best friends little sister, you know, and you had her in the clause his closet at his house, and then she did some things you you ain't never had done before. You got to leave all this information out. I don't know why you wrote it in the damn letter. I hope you hear this letter.
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 7: Now we've become increasing close and we talked about taking it to the next step. She said, it's utmost important that we go about this the right way and tell her brother about us.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 7: The problem is her brother six six bodybuilder that is very protective of as his sister.
Speaker 2: And he's a hot head.
Speaker 7: Okay, so now right here you scared, Yeah, yeah, and Sureley and sherely ain't no, are you scared? He's scared. Yes, he's scared, and I'm gonna tell you why in a minute. Because of its size. He's always ready for a confrontation over the smallest stuff. Well this ain't small though. See you done got behind his back. He gonna say you snuck behind his back and you got his little sister. That's what you's fitting to deal with. Now, Hold up, our person never had to disagree with him in all these years, and we've been friends. So I'm skeptical of telling him face to face because.
Speaker 2: I don't want to clash with him. Oh, it ain't the clash you worried about. It's that ass whooping you in. I ain't the clash.
Speaker 7: It ain't got nothing to do with the clash, homie, What does it have to do with It's that ass.
Speaker 2: Whipping you scared to take it? Ry keyword clash ass That's all this is.
Speaker 7: But I really love his sister, and it's been almost a year and the sneaking around is getting old, and I hope he can process the information in a mature manner.
Speaker 13: He ain't.
Speaker 9: He can't.
Speaker 2: He's six ' six here bodybuilding. What bodybuilding?
Speaker 7: You know other than Lee Hainey know how to process information in a sensible fashion.
Speaker 2: He the only nice bodybuilder.
Speaker 7: I min all the rest of them jack then want steroids, which affects their mental capacity at all times. And hell yeah they hot heads because they got steroids in their ass. Oh okay, he fel to kick your behind dog, he had moon swain. He feel to beat your behind.
Speaker 2: You already know this. To put things in perspective.
Speaker 7: Her brother and I are in our mid forties and we have been friends since the eighth grade.
Speaker 2: You already know you're getting your ass with now you already too. Yeah, you haven seen him jump on a lot of people. That's why you're scared.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Now, I never had these kind of feelings for his sister when we were young, so I need to be clear about that up front.
Speaker 2: How should this go?
Speaker 7: Well, I know how it should go, but now you know how it's gonna go, and that's what you're scared about. So now should we do it together? That's another scary ass statement.
Speaker 2: See, you need protection. That ain't how you do it.
Speaker 7: You got a man up dog and going over there and handle this yourself. You gonna to take this ass with him like a man. So there's a chance he gonna suck a punch of Yeah, should we do it together? Or should I talk to her brother alone?
Speaker 2: First? Please?
Speaker 7: You gotta go to her brother alone. He said, Hey, man, I don't want to talk to you with nobody in this room but us, because we men. See if you take the girl in there and he's looking at his little sister, he gonna knock your ass off for shure.
Speaker 1: Now, is he a little guy though you think?
Speaker 2: No, he ain't no little guy. He just ain't six six and nobody building.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know he might be you know, five ten, you know, something like that, little little man like Tommy or something. He probably love He probably tom Tom and a small lass dude. Yeah, Thomas or Jay's side. That's whatever you want to do. You can get throw j old lads in there.
Speaker 2: I'm bigger time me now. Oh now you want to be bigger than Tommy? What happened to Team tomp?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Now you know your friend?
Speaker 7: Look well, well you know okay, So what I'm telling you is you gotta go in there and you got to say, hey man, this is what. Let me talk to you about something. Look, man, I don't want you to handle this the wrong way, but me and you we got to talk about this, okay, all right?
Speaker 2: His deal?
Speaker 7: Hey man, I've been talking to your sister and we've been talking for a while now. The first thing he gonna say is the hell you mean talking been talking about?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 2: Talking about?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: Talking about?
Speaker 4: Which?
Speaker 6: Other?
Speaker 2: Tell me, well, we've been talking about you know, being together, being together? Like how in what way being together? What do you mean like being together? Like going to the store and coming back to that No manna man, like we got feelings for each other.
Speaker 1: We got to figure out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right there, that's where you're probably gonna get put out. You don't come back, come gon, gonna come too, and you'll be fine. I've been knocked out before.
Speaker 4: You don't even know it.
Speaker 2: For a while.
Speaker 1: You're listening hard Morning show. All right, Come on, Steve introduced Jay as he murders an.
Speaker 7: A man who has caused me to lose most celebrity friends in the short time he's been here, murdering the hits, Jay infering it brown fust.
Speaker 18: Now, you're not gonna lose any friends.
Speaker 1: Today, you not.
Speaker 3: This is the all right, today's hit.
Speaker 4: This very very dear to me.
Speaker 1: Check it out.
Speaker 18: The sun's good and it's time. It ain't easy, and it's something what you can do when you try. You only wishes, My only wishes.
Speaker 2: You not singing that song?
Speaker 1: Come on, I mean it's about people going to summer.
Speaker 7: I don't give a hell who it is about, Okay, man, but that's not how we murder hits.
Speaker 2: Baby, you know we do it. You know how what you got?
Speaker 4: What you got?
Speaker 2: Check this out? Okay, I give that.
Speaker 1: Let me let me take this up.
Speaker 2: So go in summer school.
Speaker 6: Let me go to check this out.
Speaker 1: You messed up?
Speaker 19: No, you a school dumb ass, getting you learned on what other kids? I'm having some fun. You've held to every cast, including geometry. You's that class town now taking history a little bit high of control.
Speaker 1: You had your chance and what about the rules. You're broke.
Speaker 19: I'll come off, man, and no more hitting, no chicks, and no more hanging with friends.
Speaker 1: See your focusing heart.
Speaker 14: Need to pass.
Speaker 19: My mom and dad gonna get in that pass. No more watching TV waste to tie something.
Speaker 1: In school and cool. This is lack delicious. This is wlack delicious attacking. You messed up.
Speaker 19: No ciseno, This is lack delicious attacking.
Speaker 1: You messed up.
Speaker 19: No cisence, This is lack delicious. Amatas No, this is whack delicious an attack.
Speaker 5: You'd I didn't lost any friends on that one, But next week.
Speaker 1: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 5: Here's a question for the guys. Are you ever insecure? Insecure keyword when it comes to your looks. A new study found that eighty percent of men are insecure about their physical appearance.
Speaker 1: Uh wait, and.
Speaker 5: How your eyes look are among the top things that take that make men feel insecure. The number one concern for men is going gray and the pressure to look younger. So I'm asking you, guys, is this true? And what are you most insecure about in regards to how you look?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Well, eighty percent of men are.
Speaker 9: So you're in the comment I'm the sexiest thing on here and the sexist thing walking.
Speaker 2: So you're not so you you're not insecure about what? Okay? Cool? Now, let me comment.
Speaker 7: We have two people on this show who should be in this eighty percent of the in secure age people. But there is our Obviously there's a percentage of people that's in denial.
Speaker 2: I'm not in denying. You need to start to feel in some kind of way, bait both y'all. Look, no, wait a minute, I'm not insecure.
Speaker 10: Look I know my assly, That's all I was saying. You thought I would think I was sex you're with him.
Speaker 7: I don't have the problem. She she'd be dealing with two extremes. Yeah, you know, you ugly and this one don't know he of that's scary.
Speaker 13: Off the rip.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna be ugly for you, because y'all ugly. I'm not gonna do that. First of all, you know, I'm not keyword is is black currents.
Speaker 9: But they're supposed to feel good about yourself, like I feel real good about myself, Shirley.
Speaker 2: These two, however, they just I don't know what what happens in the mirror when they don't.
Speaker 7: Like what what was that last time? I mean, you don't know what happens well when I when when y'all look in the mirror. That not the problem we have problem. Obviously, he ain't tall enough to look in the mirror, so.
Speaker 3: You don't know what happened.
Speaker 7: You need put stepstools in front of the damn mill so you start getting a real view what's going on.
Speaker 1: But it didn't say height.
Speaker 5: It said the men are insecure about their weight and how their eyes look.
Speaker 1: Those are among the toller my eyes.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, I don't stand myself in the mirror like that.
Speaker 7: But everybody got that one eye that's a little bit bigger than the other one.
Speaker 2: What everybody got look in the mirror.
Speaker 9: You got one eye bigger than the other, in your left than your right eye. Both my eyes is the same side. Both sorry and you and you can both tell you that your left eye is bigger. If you stared it close enough, it starts to look like.
Speaker 5: What about I know you and tell me Steve don't have this problem. But the number one concern for men is going gray and the pressure to look younger. I got just from me, all right, okay, Now this leads to this next story. Another study found that staring at yourself during video calls puts.
Speaker 1: You in a bad mood.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: It's called zoom gloom, and it suggests.
Speaker 5: That if we focus on other faces on the screen, your mood won't change. Now, this is the co According to researchers, the more you stare at yourself, the worse your mood gets. When you stare at yourself, the study indicated that more self focus can lead to anxiety and even depression.
Speaker 1: So have you ever looked at yourself and gotten depressed? That's part two? Some day, some day, If you're being honest your.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm stare too long? If you're staying there, how do you have these ugly moments like this all the time? What's wrong?
Speaker 1: Tell me what your say?
Speaker 2: How did they had these ugly moments all the time.
Speaker 7: I'm understanding how much you and how you have such denial though moments, your ability to sit here on this zoom and I'm looking dead at you, going how.
Speaker 9: You don't see what we all seeurdy? What do you see on zoom when you're looking at me?
Speaker 2: What do you say?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: Man, I gotta go tell me I'm sorry when we come back, we don't have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening to Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 5: We found this video on TikTok from de with It. She recently tried to elevate you chocolate powder for the first time. Now listen to her testimony. Take a listen to this ease.
Speaker 13: Here we go doing this. I'm doing this raw like I haven't tasted this.
Speaker 1: I just shook it up.
Speaker 17: I don't know if I did six or eight ounces or ten or twelve ounces. I just know I put it in my What is this thing called my cup?
Speaker 4: He gave me.
Speaker 13: It's the cup.
Speaker 7: The cup?
Speaker 1: What are you called? The cup smells chocolate it I can smell vegetables too. Yeah, okay, here we go.
Speaker 13: That tastes like a you who Steve come on, mister Harvey. This is actually good.
Speaker 17: And I don't do stuff like this. I'm not a healthy person. I'm trying to This is why I bought your your drink. Oh my god, it's good.
Speaker 13: And it's not gritty, and I ain't really shake it. I'm super super good because I'm in the car. But this is really good. Okay, I'm about to elevate.
Speaker 2: I'm not to elevate.
Speaker 13: Thanks.
Speaker 2: That was pretty good. That was pretty good. Okay, I'm about to elevate it. It isn't gritty.
Speaker 7: That's the first time it does taste like a Yahoo if I think about it. You remember that chocolate drink? You Yahoo?
Speaker 2: Yahoo is the web. Yeah, whatever, that's pretty good. Thank you very much. Elevate you.
Speaker 7: Wow, it's going to go to ELEVATEU dot com. Elevate you al apostrophe, e v A T e U dot com get yours today.
Speaker 5: All right, we got more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes after the.
Speaker 1: Hour you're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 13: All right.
Speaker 5: Happy Juneteenth and Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there, to the ones we work with right here in the studio, that's Steve Jay and Tommy. Well, our resident poet is here with the gift for you guys and for us all for the world.
Speaker 2: Junior, Yes it is.
Speaker 1: There are two poems. Yes, this is rare day for each holiday.
Speaker 13: So let me go ahead and get this.
Speaker 10: This is what I think that when Juneteenth happened. This is what I think they were thinking. And I had to get in that mindset. So here we go this what is called Juneteenth. June Tank, Jue Tank, Jille tank. The secret was never told that.
Speaker 13: Slavery had ended two years before. Now to me, that's kind of bowl. Joe tan't Joe tain't Joe Tank.
Speaker 10: We're still in the field picking cotton when they knew, damn well we was free.
Speaker 13: If you think that's kind of ritten. Joe Tink, Joe Dan't Joe Tink. How the hell you keep a secret like that? The only reason you could hold us down because you were standing on our backs.
Speaker 10: June tin' Jue tin't June tink. It's the day we celebrate. But it's one thing I know for sure. You can never get good news too late.
Speaker 13: Joe Tink, John Tink, Joe Tink.
Speaker 4: The end.
Speaker 2: I'm touching my right, and I don't even know if.
Speaker 4: That was.
Speaker 15: Ju ju.
Speaker 2: They was running through the city.
Speaker 13: They was running through the city, spreading the news.
Speaker 2: That's how I got you this for father, Listen to.
Speaker 4: Listen to that.
Speaker 2: I don't all feel free right now.
Speaker 13: You want to thank you, just daddy, Paul.
Speaker 2: This is what I call this. This is father fathers, And I don't want to.
Speaker 13: Tommy.
Speaker 2: I'm out, I'm out.
Speaker 1: I don't want some poet.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 13: Surely watched this, Daddy. That's exactly how it starts. Talking Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, honor you this way, Oh Daddy, Daddy, Daddy.
Speaker 10: I just like to say, Daddy, daddy, daddy, I like to take this man to send you some heartfelt words, and some of them may ryme. Oh Daddy, dad daddy, you don't sound much for me. I like how you stand up to be a man, and you taught me how to correct way to pee. Dadda Dada, daddy, Oh father, pops in mind. I forgive you for saying you were coming to see me. Huh, I knew damn well you was lying. Daddy, Happy father day. Give I'd like to send you a cart on. The problem is I don't know where you live.
Speaker 2: The end, Yes, the end, Daddy.
Speaker 3: One more time.
Speaker 5: All right, coming up, it's Steve Harvey and his closing remarks. You don't want to miss it.
Speaker 1: At forty nine after the hour. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 5: All right, Steve, here we are last break of the day and it's time for your closing remarks.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I just want to encourage everybody. Look, I know that life gets tough sometimes it really does for all of us. A point I learned a long time ago, entitled don't quit. They don't have the they don't know the author of the poem has always been entitled author or known. Certainly I didn't write it, but it's a poem called don't Quit. It just reminded me so much of something I think I'll say it tonight, but I wanted to tell you what made me think about it. Somebody sent me a quote from Winston Churchhill today. Somebody sent me this one today. And what the quote is is that success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. Let me say that to you again. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. I thought about this and I said, wow, you know what, that's really how you become successful. You just go from failure to fail you and just never lose your enthusiasm. Somebody said, Steve, that's hard, and I said, yeah, it is hard. I wish I could tell you to be successful wasn't hard. But it's hard.
Speaker 2: It really really is. There is no easy way to become successful. It's hard.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 7: I can tell you some ways. You can short circuit it, you can mess it up for yourself. I can tell you a lot of those. But to get successful, you've got to be extremely determined. You've got to be pretty much hell been on making it happen. But I tell you, man, what can get you there? Well, I tell you what causes you to get there. You got to have the right motivation. The best motivation to be successful is to have massive dreams. And I'm talking about massive dreams. You've got to have huge dreams. That's the best way to get there. Because what it is, and what happened to me along the way, was my dreams were so big that not seeing them to come to fruition was unacceptable.
Speaker 2: I just couldn't see.
Speaker 7: Myself not at least giving my all to see if it could happen, or if that couldn't happen, Man, could I just get a portion of that to happen? So what happened was I made my dreams so so big man, that along the way, with mishaps and setbacks and trials and troubles and hardships and death and remorse and guilt and everything was facing me, I never lost my enthusiasm for wanting to make it, because I just wanted so desperately for one of these dreams to come true. So I really do understand when he said success consist of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. And it's the size of the dream that keeps you from having to lose your enthusiasm.
Speaker 2: Because I just kept thinking, man, like.
Speaker 7: My father used to always tell me, aim for the moon, so in case you miss, you'll still be amongst the stars.
Speaker 2: And it led me to something that's more.
Speaker 7: Telling that said more frequently more or recently, I learned one that came to me when it was time to talk about giving up.
Speaker 2: He said, the problem ain't that you aim too high and you miss it. The problem is if you aim too low and you hit it.
Speaker 7: Let your mind go, think of big things, open up your heart and your to the possibilities of God. Stop living your life in probability and start living your life in possibilities. I'll tell you what I mean by that. When people look at something and they base it around the probability of it happening, that's a problem because what you're saying then is the probability of something is to me, that just means it probably won't happen if this happens, or you probably won't make it if that happens, or it probably won't come true if you don't line up this way, or you know, you probably might not make it. If these people don't sign on to it, you probably won't make it. If that, that, to me is living in the probability. You know, what's the what's the factors that blend into the probability of something occurring. But if you just change that and you went from the probability to purely the possibility. See, I only look at life in terms of the possibility. I have people who work for me who do probability factoring for me all the time. Some of the advice I end up taking from them. The majority of I don't because I don't care who works for me. They can't out dream me, and they don't have an idea of my vision for me better than I do or God does. So I stop living my life in terms of probability and I started living my life in terms of possibility. I only care about the possibility. The probability will present itself along the way, but you just got to stay focused on the possibility. Faith don't make it easy. Faith makes it possible. And that's guided me the whole time. Get your dreams up, y'all, make them big man. Let God into your life. Man, he can do some damage with you. He can do a lot of damage for you. I mean that in a good wait. Y'all have a great WEEKI.
Speaker 5: Woo drop it for all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, void wear prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show