Speaker 1: One eight hundred do uy away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com or call eight hundred do you y Away.
Speaker 2: Today, we call a guy who's already put in his two weeks at the pizza shop he works for, and as a final farewell, his coworkers wanted to prank he. So as you listen to this, keep in mind you can tell he really doesn't care anymore, right because he's in his last week until we push his patients over the edge with a delivery so ridiculous he just can't handle it.
Speaker 3: It's your phone tap right now.
Speaker 4: It's another.
Speaker 3: On the twenties.
Speaker 4: Thank you for calling Pizza s luthor. He can help you.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, gosh, glad you answered the phone.
Speaker 4: Hey I'm sorry, hello.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I put an order through the app about like five minutes ago, but I got to put some important information in the notes.
Speaker 4: Uh sure, let me let me grow up there. Uh okay, was it name on your order?
Speaker 3: It's Garvin gr Yeah, okay, so yeah.
Speaker 4: So what was what are you missing?
Speaker 3: So the address to deliver to, that's correct, But the people who live there, they don't know I'm here.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of a long story and I don't normally want to go into it, but I guess I don't really have much of a social life right now, so I guess I have time to tell you.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm kind of busy right now, so if you have notes, I can put it in the order. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, it's just you know, I'm I'm twenty nine and my parents think I'm a heart surgeon and I live in Fiji, but actually I live in the crawl space in their attic.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't know I'm here, and I really want to keep it that way. Wait, but I am really hungry.
Speaker 4: So you're heading in your can't attic and you're calling me.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean not not you. You like pizza.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I understand that you're calling pizza.
Speaker 3: Okay, good, So to just put this in the notes, okay, for whoever delivers it, just have them stop like two houses away and then then get out of the car and go go. That was loud.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna try my best to put accurate notes on your sounds. Can is there anything else?
Speaker 3: Can you repeat it back to me just to know any notes? Right?
Speaker 4: Okay? Your notes was please deliver the item too houses away caw.
Speaker 3: Ca okay, yeah, No, there needs to be louder than that because I won't be able to hear that.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll put parentheses, loud exclamation, pulling capital letters.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you. You're being very.
Speaker 4: Helpful, all right. Is there anything else I can help you with, sir? Well?
Speaker 3: Not so, there's more. After they do the call sound, they're going to see a laser pointer on.
Speaker 4: The ground, Are you serious?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that that's going to direct them over to will hole in the side fence and if they can shimme through.
Speaker 4: You're being completely serious right now. Yeah, So if you have.
Speaker 5: Any serious notes, these aren't serious.
Speaker 4: Otherwise I'm gonna hang up the phone.
Speaker 3: I want to eat that pizza and there is no way that it can get to me without these notes.
Speaker 4: Fine, just give me another sentence. I don't have a lot of room here, okay.
Speaker 3: So after they show me through the fence, they need to climb up the side of the chimney to the roof.
Speaker 5: For a no and no no. No one's climbing anything. We just delivered that if you need anything else, you should call a different place unless there anything else I can help you with.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why you're shutting this down. I left a pretty big tip on my mom's credit card.
Speaker 4: Your mom's credit card, So does she even know that you just used to?
Speaker 3: Well, honestly, that's kind of a gray area. So okay, I'm gonna choose not to answer that.
Speaker 5: Listen, I'm really losing my patience right now.
Speaker 4: Okay, So if you.
Speaker 5: Don't give me anything that's real, or at least that it sounds real, I'm hanging up the phone.
Speaker 3: Okay, fine, If you won't do that, maybe I could just come to you and pick up the pizza.
Speaker 4: Ahine, fine, be my guest.
Speaker 3: Okay, So can you guys send a car suk?
Speaker 4: I am serious.
Speaker 5: If you don't talk to me like a regular human being, I am hanging up the phone right now.
Speaker 1: Are you?
Speaker 5: Are you yelling you need something or not?
Speaker 3: You should have gone through Papa John's for this.
Speaker 5: I deal with weird request all the time.
Speaker 3: I'm done when you've talked to other people who are living in their parents addicts to Oh my.
Speaker 4: God, I'm done.
Speaker 3: I'm done.
Speaker 5: I don't don't. I got a new job. Just as the door I'm hanging up.
Speaker 3: I just one more note. Will you just tell your driver to let you know that this is a brank phone call? Can you put that in the notes?
Speaker 4: You're joking right, No.
Speaker 3: I'm not joking, not anymore.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: My name is jeff from Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. Your coworker Danny set you up for a phone tap.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, no, wait, like really really, man, screw you.
Speaker 4: Don't be mad at him.
Speaker 2: He said that you just accepted a brand new job and he wanted to do something fun for your last week stuff.
Speaker 4: They were saying, the laser thing. I'm just like, yeah, I was like my last week.
Speaker 2: I mean, are you sure you should leave that job? It sounds like you're pretty good at it.
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 4: Man, no, no, no, hell no, I'm done.
Speaker 5: Oh I am done. B O n E. Exclamation points done. If you hear that I'm done, weeke up every morning with funk taps weekday mornings on the twenties, Brooke and Jeffrey in the Morning